Speaker 1: This is Frosted Tips with Lance Bass, an iHeartRadio podcast. Hello, my little peanuts, it's me your hosts, Lance Bass. This is Frosted Tips with me your host, Lance Bass.
Speaker 2: And guess what, guys, we have.
Speaker 1: A whole peanut takeover today. Of course, we have my lovely husband, Michael Turkey. Turkey Turchin, Michael turch Hell. Hey there high Turkey looking good over there. Yeah, you have a face for radio, as they say, Oh, it's beautiful, beautiful face over there.
Speaker 3: Weird the gay the gay gas. Hello, I'm back. It's great to be here.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We also have one of your favorite peanuts giggles, Dell Campo.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's been a long time, giggles.
Speaker 2: Catch us up. What's going on?
Speaker 4: I mean nothing, really, say old.
Speaker 1: Just so you're still drinking your McDonald's diet coke that you drink every day.
Speaker 4: And I must, I must tell you. I saw this whole thing on TikTok.
Speaker 2: This doctor oh that he says it's okay.
Speaker 4: No, he's a big diet coke drinker, and he said, you have to drink this much a day, but you do this. No, this is mostly ice.
Speaker 1: This is that is a huge, big goal of diet coke that you daily I do drink. There's no way diet soda is good for you in that amount.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it was good for me. I said I wasn't gonna die.
Speaker 2: Would you say you're addicted to it? Though? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's my only vice. Okay, it's my only vice.
Speaker 1: I could break every once in a while.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I got a colonoscopy and I had to not drink it for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: So, oh, you can't drink diet coke for that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't drink anything that's not No, it's like the day Okay, lean out, you know yeap. Just for those that don't know, Giggles is now in charge of our kids a lot.
Speaker 5: It's my favorite mistake.
Speaker 2: Huge, huge, nervous for you.
Speaker 1: When we first asked you, it's like, how would you like to help, you know, be nanny with the kids?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I was a little nervous because you know, I'm not I'm not hate children. No, we don't hate.
Speaker 2: I'm just not admit it. You hate.
Speaker 4: No, we don't. I like the ones that I know, right like, but I don't like the Brady kid. Kicking my seat on the plane.
Speaker 5: Well, nobody does you know?
Speaker 6: I love that, Braddy Cake kicking my seat on the I actually request you said it in front of Braddy kid.
Speaker 5: Nobody likes that, but you've you've taken to it.
Speaker 4: I love them. So they're like my best friends. Like I just they just made me so happy. I want to cry.
Speaker 1: But they're so fun We look, we hit the jackpot, they did. We hit the jackpot with those kids. I mean because I you know, I know lots of kids, A lot of friends have kids.
Speaker 2: They're perfect.
Speaker 1: Their personalities are so funny there it's weird. They're funny in their own way.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So Violet is just kind of goofy funny, right, and he is just your kind of slapstick I'm super cute, funny.
Speaker 4: He's Dennis the Menace. He is Dennis the Menace. Yeah, he knows he's being naughty, and he like smiles and you're like, oh, I have to turn around and off all.
Speaker 1: The time that face, you know. And now he especially is going through the opposite phase. We're in this opposite thing where whatever you say, he's going to do the opposite and thinks that the funniest thing Ever.
Speaker 3: The thing I think is so interesting is that Violet loves French cinema and she smokes a pack and a half a ya.
Speaker 6: He does, which true. I felt like that started on this video from this doctor on TikTok and he said a pack of the day is actually not harmful.
Speaker 3: Same doctor that giggles ghost was.
Speaker 4: That doctor saw the doctor?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's that's legit. Yeah, that is legit. So that's enough about my kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all those brass.
Speaker 5: Man, I tell you what you can do. You can let him listen to this podcast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was about to say, who needs rock a by baby at the Lands talk about our Chulder and that's the show.
Speaker 5: You want to get into their feeding routine as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of food, so he won't eat anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not going into that. So speaking of kids, I've been talking about it for a long time. My children's book Scary Street Tricky treat On Scary Street comes out on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Finally.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have been working on this book for so many years. In a minute, and I can't believe it's finally come out. It came out so great. The illustrations are amazing. It's a little spooky scary, uh, which, of course I love spooky Halloween. So I mean it's a children's book, so it's not really spooky, but you know it's you'll see it's it's kind of it's a bait and switch thing, which I think your kids are gonna love. So obviously it's on Amazon now, but on Tuesdays it hits bookstores and giggles here. Yeah, you know you're a bookstore.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why do you love books or why.
Speaker 1: Do your library so much?
Speaker 2: You're like a library person, I don't.
Speaker 4: I just love how quiet it is. I love being surrounded by books. I don't know, I just I love books so much.
Speaker 5: I would love to be a library.
Speaker 3: There's something kind of cool, kind of peaceful quiet about libraries.
Speaker 2: Well you have to be.
Speaker 5: They're shushing you all the time to yah huh.
Speaker 1: I've never been shifted in at a library because you're so perfect.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm not surprised. And no wonder Alex and La you're best friends. Good. I just wait till they're six. We're gonna be like this loser. No, just kidding, Lisa, we love you, I know.
Speaker 1: So it's called trigger treat on Scary Street and go check it out. I think you're gonna I think you're gonna like it. And if you don't, don't tell me about it. You know, I'm obsessed with television. It's although these days I don't really get to watch as many shows as I want. I usually get to watch one show as I go to bed, and I just fall asleep within fifteen minutes of watching it. I've been trying to get through Bridgerton for about two months now. I started with season two because I didn't finish that. I'm still on season three, and it's it's weird. Every time I go to bed. You know, it's on Netflix and it says, you know, season three, episode two.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you can watching season three episode two. No, I'm like fourteen seasons of the show, like it.
Speaker 1: Keeps it must keep reversing back. And then I look at him, like, no, I haven't seen this. Well, well, it's because I keep falling asleep every ten minutes.
Speaker 3: I did see this thing that one of the shows that you can put on for your dogs in order to keep them peaceful while you're away is Bridge.
Speaker 2: It does rock me to.
Speaker 6: Sleep, but it's the music's very melodious and like they speak vertical all the time.
Speaker 5: That's not screaming.
Speaker 6: So you know they're like.
Speaker 4: Well, Leona has virgineers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's not a lot of sex. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's telling you that there's probably something a couple of seconds embrace.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I think it's a fun show. It is a soap, opa rock. It is just a gossip girl in England.
Speaker 5: Yeah what, so what are you watching that you're staying awake for nothing?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean well we did well, we watched.
Speaker 1: Okay, so but we were on vacation so it was easy to catch up on something. We were in Miami and so you know, we put the kids down, we get into it and all we had in our hotel where do we stay at? That was such a fun wall. It was South Beach. I know, great, we were down there. All we had was Netflix on the television. So I'm like, okay, let's go through Netflix. He's not watching Bridgerton. So we found Dallas Cheerleaders, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys America, which they did have a show on CMT years ago. The same cast girl. I mean this, this woman's been running it for thirty years or so. She was a Dallas cheerleader, y'all. It is such a good show. The way it's shot and the characters, you would think it's a scripted show. It's like, how do these people really? How are they real? These are not real people, these are this is scripted. This has to be scripted. It is so perfectly cast it is. It's beautifully shot. Everyone is a character. Everyone is crazy.
Speaker 5: What do you mean crazy?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 3: They're like, so yeah, but it's so important.
Speaker 6: Yes, but no. And it's like, you like, don't know if you like love the coaches, the heads of the theme, or if you just think they're massive see you next Tuesdays. But they're a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: They yeah, a little bit of.
Speaker 6: Air on the side of liking them.
Speaker 2: It cannot be.
Speaker 1: It cannot be good for your mental health. These girls are going through things that we do. It's just not good for your mental health.
Speaker 6: They'd be like Clara and coming to the room right now, Well we've noted through the foot is that you have a little more PUDs on your stomach? And what have you been eating come the scale lately? Well? Yes, I did game three pounds, three pounds, okay, Well I would maybe eat the more next week, and you're like, oh damn.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Once you fit, once you make the team, you don't give another.
Speaker 6: So they'll compare your weight to whatever size you start.
Speaker 1: It better get picked up again because it is. And one of the girls that we fell in love with was.
Speaker 2: Reese was awesome.
Speaker 1: She's if you watch the show, she looks like so many actresses. There's like a Mika Kelly.
Speaker 6: With like rose birds mixed.
Speaker 1: With super sweet, like uber, like evangelical, you know, super sweet. Got engaged to the first boy that actually put his arm around her because that's what she figured she had to do, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But when she dances, it.
Speaker 1: Is like sex like it is the most It is crazy how good she is and it's always.
Speaker 6: And then you meet her like fiance, God bless her, say she talks like this and then like to introduced. I'm going to give him a name, just calling him Jimbo or something. That's what he looked like. And he's just looking he was a little fun that came out what.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Well, they met because he was so she was a cheerleader for what college sama Alabama, Yeah, it was probably Alabama basketball, and he was like one of those you know, those super fans at college and they go to college, they get all the attention like that he was that guy, and so you know she kind of knew him from the stands.
Speaker 6: And then they met in a church in a Bible group together.
Speaker 1: At school and then they just hit it off.
Speaker 6: They hit it off.
Speaker 4: But what I will say that I do like about the show. They're all very supportive of each other.
Speaker 2: The girl it is a good bomb.
Speaker 4: There's I don't think I saw like backstabbing, Like when one girl like is having a bad day, all rally around you.
Speaker 5: Sister.
Speaker 1: It is a sisterhood because literally that's all you do is eat, breathe, sleep cheerleading for as.
Speaker 5: Long as you can't pay very much.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing. They did get a raise, I guess in the last few years. But I think total you make, I know, you make as much as someone working at Chick fil.
Speaker 6: A like a full time, like a full.
Speaker 5: Full time go from there.
Speaker 6: What is the launch pad is about the proceeds being part of the family of the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. Maybe you don't know anything about being part of a fan or a team to.
Speaker 1: Anything unless you want to start a dance studio or something like that. If you want to stay in dance.
Speaker 5: I guess no, how long did they stay?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think five years is usually is the limit.
Speaker 2: And they start out of college eighteen.
Speaker 1: You can do eighteen eighteen, yes, because a lot of the eighteens don't make it. There's one girl that was kind of the star, the star of the show. So the director her one of her best friends that was also a cheerleader with her at Dallas. Her daughter was raised with them, right, and she had I mean, that was her. That's her dreams, her only dreams. And so on the previous show that you know things on CMT, you know, she auditions and of course she's gonna make it. She didn't make it, I mean, and destroyed her. Like so you'll see how this one works out, because you have to audition every year. Even if you made it, you're oh.
Speaker 3: Wow, So nobody that just gets called into the opposite.
Speaker 2: We're going to keep.
Speaker 1: This girl comes in to already be in a cheerleader for four years or three four years already and now she's the audition again, and you'll see it's like, oh, I don't know, wait a minute, let me ask you something.
Speaker 3: Do cheerleaders not make it? Did they make it? And then one year they don't make it? And then they come back again.
Speaker 4: That's what she did.
Speaker 1: That's what she took a break because her mind, she went through mental health problem.
Speaker 2: So she took a break toorder. What did she do? Work at Chick fil a for the year that she got it and made more money money.
Speaker 6: Who's finally able to buy a home and she still lives with their mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it looks like her confessional.
Speaker 2: Is that her real bedroom?
Speaker 6: I think it is because size a full sized bed, a double bed.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: It's it's smaller than a bed, like a like a full sized bed, a fourteen year old's bedroom.
Speaker 6: This girl, Victoria, I hope you're doing great, sweetie. But she uh, she had no friends and she just seemed like like she's like my best friends, my mom and that's it.
Speaker 3: So maybe some of these these young women are stunted on some part of their life.
Speaker 6: Some of them just a lot of them, Yeah, yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Look a lot of them come from Look, I was a cheerleader at this college. Like they come with it like pedigree. Then there's some that since they were born this is all they wanted to do, so you know that, I think, you know what.
Speaker 5: There are worse things. This is a good thing. I'm going to check it out.
Speaker 6: It's America, America, sweetheart.
Speaker 4: But I think it's so weird that Kelly, the head of the thing, her daughter, she doesn't cheer like her daughter didn't try out, which I.
Speaker 5: Thought, sometimes you don't want to be like your parents. You know that's true. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.
Speaker 6: You don't.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, it's a lot, and again it doesn't really lead to anything. So and that's what I say, Sorry athletes out there, but a lot. I would hate to dedicate my entire youth to. Let's say, you know football, right, and you're, you know, really good and junior high, high school, you even make the college team and everything, but you have no chance at a NFL.
Speaker 6: Whatever is the minor possibility. Like my cousin was an Olympic gymnast, and when I tell you, there is after you're done with gymnastics, just despite destroying your body, there is literally doesn't go on to do anything. They go on to like joint circus LA or like perform at like cruise ships, or like coach and then you're just left with an eating disordered depression.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird because on the one hand, it's like school sports, school activities.
Speaker 5: They're super important.
Speaker 3: They teach like teamwork, they teach like striving to be your best and having some body controlling all those kinds of things.
Speaker 5: But they can.
Speaker 3: Also very much go wrong, you know, they can they can go the wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of gymnastics, you know, Olympics are coming off. I'm super excited. Oh and by the way, big brother tonight, So I love the Olympics.
Speaker 2: We are. I mean, it just I don't know, it just makes you so patriotic.
Speaker 5: Yes, we always have it on just in the background on the.
Speaker 2: At all hours.
Speaker 1: And this is Simon's last season, I'm sure you know, Like why not. I hope she's her last season because girl, like, don't do that to your body.
Speaker 4: Her doc is out now on Netflix.
Speaker 5: What her documentary is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to check it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's actually go through our stock tips right now, because this is one of my stock tips. So I want to see what you guys think of the following pop culture stocks. So you're gonna tell me if you're buying, selling, or holding oka these things. Okay, all right, so Big Brother twenty six.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm still buying. I am all the way in. You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I saw something that said, like it was, you know, they are no longer allowing you to stop and start and pause the live feeds.
Speaker 2: Which they say is like the downfall of Big Brothers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the downfall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like the live feeds, you used to be able to like stop and start them, and rewind and that sort of thing, and then people would like go deep into these live feeds, which they would actually thought added a really cool layer because you've got all these like super sleuths out there that are trying to you know, detel you know, give us like the inside story.
Speaker 2: Well, it gets a lot of people in trou me.
Speaker 1: The I don't call them actors, what the cast gets in a lot of trouble by Okay, this is the main reason I would never do Big Brother, and I get asked all the time or do Celebrity Big Brother, and always tell CBS there's no way in hell. Although it's my favorite show of all time and I would kill it in the house, there's no I would ever do it because of the live feed twenty four to seven. You are being watched by the whole entire country, right, and those ones like eating every single word, waiting for you to slip up to say one thing wrong. If if you accidentally said the wrong name for something, you're done, You're canceled, you are done. And you would definitely see the wrong or take something and take it out of context.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just no way, you know, It's just there's just no way. So now CBS is taking the ability to rewind.
Speaker 2: Paul's so you have to watch it live.
Speaker 1: You have to watch it live. They bring them out just live, live live. Which everyone's saying that is that are.
Speaker 3: You buying or holding or I'm selling it? Do you think the stock is going down?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is a good As a as an investor, I would definitely sell unfortunately right now, Kelly. Well, as a real investor, I would say because it is on the down swing. But for me personally, I'm never going to stop watching the show.
Speaker 2: This is my.
Speaker 1: Favorite like social experiment of all time.
Speaker 4: I've come close a couple of times.
Speaker 6: No, I know, I'm selling. It's too much, it's too much, it's too many days on TV. Oh my god, I haven't even watched all My Housewives yet. I haven't watched any New Jersey, haven't even solved the start to see, haven't seen Dubai and listen, this is this is what a dearth of TV. I'm that right now.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I do like the cast is more diverse. They do get better every season. It is older people, you know, just all walks of life in this house.
Speaker 6: And there are two hot guys. Thank God's the only reason I like watching are there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I need I need to delve into the pictures.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So it premieres right now, so you know, if you want to do you want to watch it and we'll probably talk about a lot of this season.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just another stock, another stock Real Housewives of O c.
Speaker 6: Oh god loves it. I haven't started it.
Speaker 5: Are you buying? Selling?
Speaker 6: Bye bye bye bye bye bye this attitude but bye bye bet.
Speaker 4: Everyone is so hyped.
Speaker 2: Okay, why do you why?
Speaker 6: And the fact that then police is now engaged to her.
Speaker 1: I just have never been an OC guy.
Speaker 4: Oh it's it's one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: I just never.
Speaker 6: You know, we're all different.
Speaker 5: I think this is a hold for me.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I need to buy any more of it because I don't think it's going up. But it does seem to be hitting another stride, which is good. But and I'm not going to sell it, but I just think, like this is.
Speaker 5: You're going to hold this is it?
Speaker 3: This is it right now. This is kind of where it's at. It's not getting better, it's not getting worse.
Speaker 5: It's going to stay.
Speaker 1: I think Kardashian's on Hulu what you're doing.
Speaker 4: I never owned it in the first place.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've never really watched the show, but I would definitely keep buying this because I'm sorry, love or hate them, this show is never going to go away, so all this hate is combated with lots of love.
Speaker 5: No, that's a very good point.
Speaker 3: But this is a sell for me because I think that each season that comes out there, they just become less and less interesting, bigger, bigger.
Speaker 2: Though I feel like it gets more viewers.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it does, because they always talk about the viewers are getting less and less, but they're just it's just for them to own it. They're just a big brand that they keep it on, you know, Like every.
Speaker 1: Time I turn many of them every time I turn Hulu, and always in that number one spot, So something's happening. If I was Hulu, I would not be getting rid of the show.
Speaker 6: All right, well you missed the first one on the list.
Speaker 2: I'm going back to.
Speaker 6: It's a skip around.
Speaker 1: I get to do whatever I want because this is my show.
Speaker 5: My show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree that this is He's such a backseat driver.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. You see us in the car.
Speaker 6: And then in the next Braathlands is like, you don't drive enough, and I'm like, oh, okay, well if you shut up while I did, I would, but you literally sometimes we'll grab the wheel while I driving. No, he's grabbed and honked at people while I'm driving. I might have honked, but he grabs and honks while I'm driving. We'll honk other people go.
Speaker 5: Right to the horn if they don't.
Speaker 2: If you're at it, okay, if you're at a stop light.
Speaker 6: Turn there. I would turn there if if it goes.
Speaker 1: If it goes, screen and they're still sitting there for ten seconds, and the second is waiting.
Speaker 6: For without shopping. I even never waited ten seconds without honking. No, I wait like two and I.
Speaker 2: Will reach over and I will honk.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, someone's rewriting history anyway, I'm a honkers.
Speaker 4: Not that I don't like driving him either, No, it's so stressful.
Speaker 6: It's like, listen, I'm driving the way I want to drive. I want to go this way. You let me go this way.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I just relax, Just relax. I a would ignore and doesn't like play a game on your playing.
Speaker 4: Play a game, don't say father watching it.
Speaker 1: I just see if we're going to die at any second. Keep my eyes on the road because he's.
Speaker 2: Sitting there, you know, twittering. Really he's an no one's on Twitter.
Speaker 1: You all right, guys. My new fave Chapel Ron who's that you? You'll know the songs from her?
Speaker 2: She is I would say she's like Lady Gaga had a baby.
Speaker 3: Wi Lord, mean, there's a there's a dash of lord.
Speaker 1: But there's She's just fun to watch like Gaga and interviews, like she always wears fun costumes and she's very very drag queen looking. I just think she's hilarious.
Speaker 5: I am buying chapel Roan off to the.
Speaker 4: How do you know learn about her?
Speaker 1: I mean, for the last year she's got she's probably the biggest artist right now.
Speaker 5: Certainly she's kind of sky print.
Speaker 1: Uh, the one that slows down, you know, I'll look it at it's great.
Speaker 2: She's definitely one of those. She's kind of like.
Speaker 1: One of those Coachella acts you know that you know, people underground loved. But now she's so mainstream and she's just fun. I think she is doing everything right now.
Speaker 6: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 5: You're buying that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yes, I'm buying so much of Chapel rowing stock right now.
Speaker 4: I like her name. I like the name Chapel Michael. I bet you don't because you don't like weird names.
Speaker 6: Well for an artist.
Speaker 2: Sure, do you think that's her real name?
Speaker 6: No, it's probably like my'm Meghan Silvers.
Speaker 2: It's probably like Charlotte.
Speaker 5: But now it's not her real name. I just saw something.
Speaker 4: It's Kaylee k A Y L E I g H Kaylee Rose.
Speaker 2: That's who would audition for the Dallas Cheerleader.
Speaker 6: Well she did, and she didn't make it because they said her pinky toes are too fat. So she became a singer and.
Speaker 2: Now she's like the ballet teacher.
Speaker 6: That's why her first big hit was Fat Pinky toe remember that it was an few to those cheerleaders.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Chapel, she kind of she does have an Adele voice to me a little way. And speaking of Adele, here's another by seller.
Speaker 2: Hold.
Speaker 1: Adele is ending her Vegas run right, and she's announcing she has no plans to make new music. She wants to explore other creative things.
Speaker 5: I'm selling that.
Speaker 4: I'm selling that.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not buying this selling other creative things you want to do?
Speaker 5: I know, God, I love her. I mean she could host her own daytime talking.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true, she could do that, But I just don't I am selling that whole concept because I think three years from now it's going to be another Adele album.
Speaker 5: Of course, it's going to be another tour, It's going to be something.
Speaker 1: But Adele has always done that. That's just this is what I've loved about her career. And Gaga kind of does this too, but she fills in the gaps a lot more than Adele. Adele will release an album and then wait three years, release another album, wait four years.
Speaker 2: You know we always know the number.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, and you want more.
Speaker 2: It's better that way.
Speaker 1: You people won't get sick of you.
Speaker 2: They just want. It's the perfect way. And guess what you've got to break? You actually get to enjoy life in between that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: And sink has taken twenty five years. You've just been enjoying life.
Speaker 6: It's so true.
Speaker 2: All right, Drew Boo.
Speaker 1: Before we get to your Drew's news, I think we need to play a game. We're gonna play a lot of games on this show because we like games.
Speaker 3: Well that's great, because I have a game, a new game where testing it out.
Speaker 5: Let's hope it goes well. It's called Masters of the Cluniverse.
Speaker 2: Explain this because we've not done this before.
Speaker 5: All right, so let's play Masters of the Cluniverse. All right.
Speaker 3: First of all, you pick a category music, TV or movies. Okay, okay, and then I'll give you a series of three clues, one at a time that start general and get more specific, all related to this popular person, an actor, or a movie or television. If you guess correctly after one clue, you get three points.
Speaker 6: WHOA.
Speaker 3: If you guess correctly after two point two clues, you get two points. And if you need all three clues you get only one point. Okay, here we go, Giggles, Turkey or Lance, all right, okay, so music movies or TVs?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Turkey, I will say movie, all right, movie, here we go.
Speaker 2: Does he just get this or we all?
Speaker 5: No, he just picks the category. Okay. So the first clue is that the category is movie. The first clue is actor George Clintey, Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, okay, next this is now this is gonna get really tight here the next clue.
Speaker 5: The first clue is actor. Second clue is Jack Dawson.
Speaker 4: Oh, Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, so Giggles gets the answer was actually Leonardo DiCaprio. The third clue is going to be Titanic, so Giggles gets two points.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: See that's the example of if I had like ten seconds to think of I knew Jack was from Titanic, and I would have gotten Leo.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: I just my brain doesn't just compute that quickly.
Speaker 5: All right, Do you want music, movies or TV?
Speaker 4: And this could be any any it's not just.
Speaker 5: Current, No, it's not TV. Al Right, here we go TV category.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, don't guess already all right, in the TV category, giving you all the first clue.
Speaker 5: The first clue is coffee friends. That's that's not the answer. Okay, it's not the answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, hold up?
Speaker 1: Was it a gunther?
Speaker 5: No? Okay, do you have a guess?
Speaker 6: Here's the coffee shop friends central.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I was thinking after you said it's not that I was like.
Speaker 2: Friends.
Speaker 5: So he gets three points for that.
Speaker 3: All right, now, Michael, since you won that point, you get to the category TV, movies or music.
Speaker 6: I'll just do music.
Speaker 5: All right, Here we go music.
Speaker 3: I'll give everybody the first clue. First clue is pop starts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, it is a little harder.
Speaker 3: I gotta make these a little harder. Giggles is a five points.
Speaker 2: When you're here with the president clubs. So yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I should I should know better than to put Britney spears. All right, so Giggles at five points, Turkey has three, Lance has goose egg. All right, Giggles, you get to pick a category music, movie or TV. All right, the first clue for everybody competition, big brother, Yes, aout.
Speaker 2: I gotta make these harder. I gotta make you're so current.
Speaker 3: The other clues were going to be cameras and house it was Big Brother.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, picking another category, all two movies, all right.
Speaker 3: In the movie category, first clue for everybody is sci Fi.
Speaker 5: Dune No, no, Star Wars No. Okay.
Speaker 3: Second clues gonna be fast, chosen one, Harry Potter chosen.
Speaker 4: Oh, because he's the chosen one.
Speaker 6: Is that Lord of the Ranks?
Speaker 3: No chosen one Fi So sci Fi chosen one.
Speaker 5: It's in the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay. Third clue matrix.
Speaker 6: Oh, uh, Neo.
Speaker 5: Yes, Neo.
Speaker 3: Turkey gets a point, all right, Giggles got eight, Turkey's got four.
Speaker 2: Is Sam Jackson.
Speaker 5: His name is Sam Jackson. Was Morpheus?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Pick another category Michael music, TV or music again? Okay, here we go. In the music category, here we go. First clue for everybody, girl group, girls Child. No, it's neither of those are correct.
Speaker 2: Then I will say, uh, fifth harmony.
Speaker 3: Okay, second clue, that's wrong. Second clue, so girl group was the first clue. Second clue is lead Nicole Scherzinger.
Speaker 4: No, the girl group lead Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got it, gotcha?
Speaker 5: All right, all right, Giggle's got ten points right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you just got that giggle. So you get to pick a category. You got music and TV left, we don't have any okay, TV.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Music.
Speaker 2: Show, American Idol, The Voice, Nope, nope, all right.
Speaker 3: Second clue for the TV category countdown. That's right, total request live you guys, I.
Speaker 5: Would say, you guys, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think I might have.
Speaker 5: I think you edged it out yet. So you get two points for that.
Speaker 2: Because he's got it on winning right now?
Speaker 5: All right, all right, here we go. Oh, I get to pick the thing to pick music. TV.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say TV.
Speaker 5: Al right, here we go. First clue is Supernatural.
Speaker 2: Oh what's his name?
Speaker 1: I don't know those guys' names.
Speaker 4: Supernatural, Oh Jansen nuckles Paladeki, Oh no.
Speaker 5: You can guess one. That's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say I know. That's another ghosty show, Ghosts.
Speaker 3: Nope, okay, which, by the way, Ghosts is so good, ABC, it is funny.
Speaker 5: Okay, you don't have a guest. Okay. Second clue, so you got Supernatural.
Speaker 3: Second clue is Slayer Michelle Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, I got it, all right, you got it Turkey, So Turkey has six giggles, has ten Lance has two. All right, Turkey, pick another category again. All right, let me see if there's any TV.
Speaker 6: Last take music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's gonna.
Speaker 6: Have to be music, all right, music.
Speaker 2: My mind?
Speaker 3: All right, good, all right, I think this We only have two left in the music category.
Speaker 5: Okay. The first clue is music itself? Music itself? Why nope?
Speaker 2: Hip hop?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Okay? Good? Second category, second clue sharing, Oh yeah, Napster.
Speaker 4: There's a document's.
Speaker 3: Gonna say live Blimewire, Lime, that's going way back, remember that.
Speaker 5: Okay. I think I think we only have one left. Okay, all right, music.
Speaker 3: The first category, I mean, the first clue in the music category here is rapper Eminem.
Speaker 4: You got wow Eminem and he actually made his documents Lapster with Ron.
Speaker 2: James Giggles had fourteen account Okay, I live for this stuff.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: How did you do out there? Did you all get any of these? I sure didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to make it a little bit harder next, a little bit. I mean it was harder for me, but for them, Yeah, you need to go harder. Okay, onto Dru's News.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, really, are we already at that point?
Speaker 5: Well, let's talk about it. We have to talk about.
Speaker 3: The singer Ingrid Andress country star blamed for her performance of the Star Spa banner during the Major League Baseball's All Star Game festivities.
Speaker 5: She blamed it on being intoxicated and.
Speaker 1: The fact that she just came out and was honest and said, look, I'm an alcoholic, I'm in trouble. I need help immediately.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 4: She's been nominated for four Grammy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Best New Artists twenty twenty one. There's a bunch of things.
Speaker 4: She has gotten a lot more fun well.
Speaker 3: Joe Bennett, a forensic music collegist and professor at the Berkeley College of Music, noted that Ingrid made the classic mistake of starting the song too.
Speaker 6: Of course you have to keep going up like like it's really I know in that last moment she goes down, sposed to go up and it does. Was completely off.
Speaker 2: That's when I sing defy Gravity. You always started like.
Speaker 3: In some other news, we've lost three important people.
Speaker 2: Is always in threes, Ye.
Speaker 3: Shannon Doherty and Richard Simmons and Shelley duvall.
Speaker 5: All in a matter of days. And doctor doctor, doctor Ruth, doctor ruth.
Speaker 1: I mean she was I feel like she was old ninety Yeah, I think she got a ninety seven. You know, Shannon obviously has you know, been battling cancer for many many years. You know, we were friendly with Shannon not too long ago. She's she's her best friend is a guy that we know, and you know he's kind of going through it right now. Talked to me yesterday. I mean, it's just, you know, he lost his wife. He always called it his wife.
Speaker 2: He's gay.
Speaker 1: Uh So you know, it's just it's it's sad. And she had such a I mean, she was obviously in iHeart Artists here. She has her own podcast, and it's it really kept her going. Like she loved doing this podcast. She loved staying busy.
Speaker 2: She she knew.
Speaker 1: She was gonna beat this and she knew this was gonna be her new chapter. So I don't know, it was just you know, sad to say that got her, you know, but she just she loved life.
Speaker 3: Well and she was surrounded by a select group of friends who were giving her a lot of kar and support. The hardest thing about this was that she wasn't ready to leave because she loved life. So yeah, and yeah, Richard Simmons also we had a few run ins with Richard.
Speaker 2: Did we ever play the tape?
Speaker 5: No, we can't play the tape. Please don't play the tape.
Speaker 3: But on the old radio show, he was he was an interesting character but actually a really uh A champion for women, a champion for people, a champion for health and uh and super funny.
Speaker 5: I mean, you go back.
Speaker 3: People have been playing clips of him on various shows like did David let Her Show and all of that. I mean, he was so funny, he knew exactly what he was doing. His character was so well developed. He was just a very funny you.
Speaker 1: Know, this world needs more positivity, and he's just always been that guy that was just you always went to for positivity. Same thing with Dolly Parton and people that just you know what you're gonna get with people like that, they just want to, you know, paint bright colors on black and white pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just need more good news.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all might remember this game that we played with Jesse McCartney a couple of weeks ago. So it is the same name game. So I'm gonna give you a phrase, I'll be a scorekeeper, all right. That's a synonym of a pop song title Giggles versus Turkey.
Speaker 2: Here you guess the real title? What I think? You're afraid at this? Kidding me? I was better than I thought. Okay when I did this?
Speaker 5: Here we go, How do we do this?
Speaker 4: He gets a quest? Should I get a question?
Speaker 1: We just both like ye, say your name, Say your name and that's you're like buzz in. Okay, okay, but it has to be your peanut name. I will not answer to Lisa or Michael.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Respond, Lady, respond, lady, call back?
Speaker 2: Who sings it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Is it a song?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: I just said called back girl. I forgot the name.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's a synonym of a pop song title.
Speaker 4: Listening.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no one listens to me. Guys, are you listening to me?
Speaker 5: Out there?
Speaker 1: All right, here's the next one. Giggles, you're on the boarded one?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Tiny nor outfit?
Speaker 6: Tiny? What?
Speaker 2: Nor outfit?
Speaker 6: Nor?
Speaker 1: Nor nor outfit?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Tiny?
Speaker 6: No, Turkey, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Little black dress, very good, little back dress.
Speaker 2: Probably one direction.
Speaker 4: That's such a random song.
Speaker 1: This is a random game, all right. Unseen contact, unseen contact. This might be a little harder for people of a younger generation.
Speaker 6: Unseen contact Turkey invisible, Yes, Jennison, I love that you knew was genesis.
Speaker 4: I know that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right? Dang I achieved it once more.
Speaker 4: Damn I did it again? Oops?
Speaker 2: I did it?
Speaker 1: Yes, damn d zero surgical gowns. I made up the dance of this.
Speaker 6: Oh Turkey. No scrubs, yes.
Speaker 5: No scrubs.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I made up the dance?
Speaker 2: No scrubs?
Speaker 1: The official version, you did? I sure did made up the official version. It was backed by left eye.
Speaker 6: Okay, well she she who told him that? Who affirmed it? It was this doctor that it was doctor top of the smoke a pack, healthy, healthy land. You did do this?
Speaker 2: Indeed, what's the score? Oh? Turkeys in lead three to two? Taking this all right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I desire it in that manner.
Speaker 4: I wanted that way.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, timed in.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: You both get it, because I know you knew it was I wanted that way.
Speaker 5: Just shut up the okay, okay, yeah, just shut it.
Speaker 6: We have discernible verses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, different, uh, insane in affection, crazy love, crazy Turkey's got five giggles, got three okay, in the time that you've been absent, since you've been gone, that was good. Complex, easy, that's any complex complex complicated?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's five to five.
Speaker 2: There's only if you left. How are you doing out there? Listeners? Are you doing good? Okay? It is hard every tiny object, all things?
Speaker 5: Yes, I saw that video the other day.
Speaker 2: Oddly again all right, poisonous toxic?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got seven giggles, got five non substitutable, substitutable, irreplable, yes, oh, Beyonce replacing, But she actually was going to call the song.
Speaker 2: It just didn't flow out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, weep me a river?
Speaker 6: What was the actual.
Speaker 2: Weep me a stream? Sorry, meat a stream?
Speaker 5: We would have we would have got that cancel.
Speaker 2: Okay, parasol probably that. Turkey's got nine, got five?
Speaker 5: You gotta get in.
Speaker 2: There, gigs.
Speaker 4: I'm too slow.
Speaker 1: One might be my favorite card game expression.
Speaker 4: Poker face.
Speaker 2: You're quick at this?
Speaker 5: Not really.
Speaker 1: It would take me a good thirty seconds just to kind of compute all this.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to start computing once you start talking.
Speaker 5: Three points different here? How many? How many questions are.
Speaker 2: Only too left?
Speaker 1: Turkey, Well, let's see if you can come strong, because this one's easy. This next one avenue of shattered aspiration. Okay, gigs, Okay, what is this?
Speaker 2: It's just funny with limbs spread broadly.
Speaker 3: Well, you still one that was good? I love that's a little bit of the same name game.
Speaker 1: I love it. You know what, Before we end the show, I would like to end a little good news. We all need good news in our life, and there's lots of good news happening and we just don't get to it because guess what, majority of this world loves drama.
Speaker 2: They just love it.
Speaker 1: They live for it. Just so we're gonna give you a little positivity. What's going on in the world right now. So one fun thing that's happening is with uh, you know, everything going.
Speaker 2: On in the world.
Speaker 1: Seventy five year old woman she won five million dollars after beating breast cancer. Yeah, give us the news on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this great grandmother in Pennsylvania won five million dollars playing scratchees. Uh and the timing couldn't be better better. Having just successfully beat breast cancer days before her birthday, Donna Osborne picked the winning scratch card after having to cancel a flight because of consistent delays. So not only did she have breast cancer, but she had shitty travel situations.
Speaker 5: She goes and gets herself a lottery ticket.
Speaker 3: Why you would do it when you're having a string of bad luck, I don't know. But she won five million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Also, US Marshals they found two hundred missing children.
Speaker 3: This is such a crazy story because the US Marshal Service, along with the federal, state local agencies, led a six weeks national operation that resulted in finding two hundred critically missing children, which includes endangered runaways and those abducted by non custodial parents. This was the second rendation of a rendition of coordinated effort called Operation We Will Find You. And this this whole operation works.
Speaker 5: We find these kids.
Speaker 3: And it was running for about a month. And yeah, two hundred critically missing children have now been turned home or.
Speaker 2: To save spaces. Nice. I love that.
Speaker 1: We'll put it into the next good News. But I did read something about the homeless situations, you know, are getting crazy in a lot of cities, and they had these pilot programs in three cities, and then it was Boston, somewhere in Detroit, and they just finished the Detroit one. Which I think they had like one hundred and fifty home.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it worked in all three cities, and the government gave him a five million dollar grant, which are like, wow, five million dollars for one hundred and fifty people, But it ended up making the city money because of the healthcare expenses that they say yes, so now they can take this blueprint and start doing all the other cities hopefully and start helping these people. So that's a little good news. We'll get more information on.
Speaker 2: That or actually whatever.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And then the last one I want to talk about is the first human to spend one thousand days in outer space has offered an unprecedented opportunity to study rocket man effects.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this guy, Oleg Kunanenko.
Speaker 2: Leg he's from Mississippi.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: He's become the first you in to accumulate a thousand hours of space flight over a sixteen year career visiting and living aboard the ISS. The milestone comes on his fifth flight to space and during his third stint as a commander of the ISS. In February, he passed the previous record of eight hundred and seventy eight days so yeah, one thousand hours of spaceflight. Maybe it's supposed to be a thousand thousand days. Yeah, sorry, And anyway arriving, he's the soyas, which you trained and figured out the whole world about the soyas. What is that that that's the thing that takes us doing from the ISS.
Speaker 2: Takes it to the ISS, and it's your emergency vehicle to get back.
Speaker 4: Do you think that you could do a thousand days in space?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I mean consecutively. No, but you know, like him going up and down, I'm sure of course, and you.
Speaker 5: Would do that, yes, like once.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't be good with just going once.
Speaker 1: And a heartbeat. I would do it every.
Speaker 4: Year, even now with kids.
Speaker 1: I mean if I if I would only go out for ten days on a town, sure, No, I would not do the six month stints.
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 3: Would you do a space walk because this guy, he's a space for eighteen hours of spacewalks, I don't know Spacewalox would freaking out? Yeah, man, you're just out there in space.
Speaker 1: I mean you're already in space as it is, with a little piece of metal separating you from the abyss.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Walking in space is the same stuff.
Speaker 4: Did you not see gravity?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you ever see that movie?
Speaker 1: I can't see gravity? Okay, girl, that's the first thing you learned in space camp.
Speaker 6: Oh the show now, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, and speaking of good news, the show is over right now.
Speaker 6: It's the best news I've heard all day.
Speaker 1: So thanks again for listening. Uh, giggles, always a pleasure, always a pleasure. You're gonna be with us a lot, great yeah? Uh and Turkey Church and can't get rid of you?
Speaker 6: Stuck with me?
Speaker 2: No, that's part of the good news.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Don't you tell your face that? Yeah, the face that you just made.
Speaker 1: And the great news is we love you out there, So be good to each other, don't drink and drive, take care of those animals, and remember stay frosted. Hey, thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at Frosted Tips with Lance and Michael Turchinard and at lance bast for all your pop culture needs
Speaker 6: And make sure to write a review and leave us five stars six If you can see you next time.