Speaker 1: Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Garrett, what did you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Jake is playing a phone tap on his girlfriend Katie. Jake's been at home. He's been out of a job, so he's kind of been going stir crazy just sitting around the house while he looks for a job. So he thought, why not phone tap his girlfriend Katie, saying, you know, letting her know how he's been keeping busy, and.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's probably impatient with him not working.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that and the fact that what he's about to tell her what he's been doing.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming some stuff here.
Speaker 1: Let's just listen to it, all right, Garrett went in to get a phone tap. Let's see what happens. Hello, Hey, how's your day?
Speaker 3: It's fine?
Speaker 1: How are you pretty good? There's a little problem? Yeah, well that your cocktail dress. I shrank pretty bad.
Speaker 3: My cocktail dress. What do you mean you shrink it a little bit?
Speaker 1: Like it went from a size it would figure to a size that would only sit like a five year old? What? Yeah, I just tomorrow. Yeah, well you're not going to be able to because.
Speaker 3: I tried is a gy already you pay the dryer.
Speaker 1: No, I'd ride it over the fire because I thought it would it would fire, would smell.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are.
Speaker 3: You doing laundry? Well, I never Doaudrey, Why I do laundry because you don't know how to do laundry.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought I would just throw it in with my other dirty clothes that had paint all over them.
Speaker 3: Why was there paint on your clothes?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, as we talked about I wanted the kitchen, so I thought I would just get ahead start. Yeah. Yeah, So I started painting the cabinets in the ceiling.
Speaker 3: You painted the cabinets and the ceiling of the kitchen, most.
Speaker 1: Of the ceiling. I got some of the paint on the floor, and then I tracked it around the house a little bit.
Speaker 3: What could did you paint it?
Speaker 1: Well, maroon for the ceiling, and then ann puse for the cabinets, And I thought, why would you do that without talking to me first?
Speaker 4: Why would you do it?
Speaker 3: Why would you paint our kitchen without talking to me first? Well, we didn't even talk. We didn't even agree on a color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we can always just repaint it.
Speaker 3: You know, which is the type of thing you need to talk to me about before you do in our apartment, maroon on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: It's very soothing.
Speaker 3: Why are you painting.
Speaker 4: The cabinets and the ceiling in our apartment? Why are you doing laundry? And why are you putting my dress in with your painting clothes. You knew I had to wear that dress tomorrow. Is your problem. You need to get out of the house and they're doing something. Jake, stop doing things inside the house.
Speaker 3: I don't have time for this.
Speaker 4: You can't make a decision like that.
Speaker 3: Without sing to me.
Speaker 1: I thought that, you know, if I make a small decision, it will lead to a bigger decision.
Speaker 4: You a bigger decision like getting a job or were you ever going to decide about that, because that's something you could be doing during this time instead of painting the ceiling and washing my cocktail dress.
Speaker 1: Go hold on, babe. The drivers coming off the wall a little bit. It looks like I should put all those tennis shoes in with water bedsheets.
Speaker 3: Stop doing things, stop doing things aroound the house.
Speaker 4: Just turn everything off and walk out of the house and don't apply for a job. I'm so sick of this.
Speaker 3: You need to get out of the house.
Speaker 4: Stop touching my things.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you did this.
Speaker 4: You need to take care of this before I get home. You need to be care that I'm not going home to this.
Speaker 3: You need to fix the wall, and you need to give me.
Speaker 4: Money for a new cocktail dress because I need it for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I can't deal with you just sitting around the apartment doing.
Speaker 4: Anything all day.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I did something today. I mean you should give me some credit. I mean maybe a c D apartment?
Speaker 3: What did you today?
Speaker 4: You shrunk my cocktail dress?
Speaker 3: What else did you do today? What did you do that was at.
Speaker 4: All helpful to in my life? I can't sit here and talk.
Speaker 3: To you about what you step in our apartment? Well, I have to work.
Speaker 4: Do you understand you need to get out of the house and go apply for a job.
Speaker 1: It don't be cant a lot of time for nat.
Speaker 4: So see day, why would you take a nap? You slept until ten, You sleep until noon.
Speaker 3: Naps the time.
Speaker 1: Well, if you were me, like, what would your priority list be? What would you try and tackle first?
Speaker 3: Talking about Jake, I'm not your decision maker.
Speaker 4: Make the decision yourself.
Speaker 1: Figure it out.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Am I on the right track? There?
Speaker 3: Takest these problems.
Speaker 4: I'm serious.
Speaker 3: You are talking to me so much.
Speaker 1: Set Hey, hey Katie, who is this? Take a party?
Speaker 2: No parties? Actually you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Baby? Take How do you have time to phone tap me?
Speaker 3: But you don't have a job.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. I can't believe you.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I had like an interview to day went really well and I thought on my way home you tak my dress. No, everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank god, I gotta Golvis.
Speaker 2: Phone tap Tap was pre recorded permission granted by
Speaker 1: The Elisan Phone have only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show