Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. This is Lenna McLaughlin. I have an awesome show for you today. My buddy Eric Aggers is here and he's an awesome dude. He's vice president of the Government Accountability Institute. He is the co host of the Drill Down podcast with Peter Schweizer. He's a best selling author. He has a movie under his belt called The Creepy Line. He's just a phenomenal dude. He's also an awesome husband and dad. And you know, last year we were challenging each other because we were reading the Bible. He definitely beat me, but that's okay. He's still my friend. I forgive him for winning in that area. But Eric Agers, welcome to the Rogue Recap. Today's show just you guys know, we're gonna every Wednesday is gonna be called sound bites. And Eric is a lot nicer than me. He's snarkier than me, so it sometimes it feels like he's not that nice, but he is but he doesn't curse as much. But this is where we make fun of the media and all the dumb shit you're hearing in the media that you might not hear anywhere else, right, Eric, is that a fair description.
Speaker 3: I'd like to go back to the me being a best selling author, like you told sixteen lies. So I'm not saying you have no credibility as the media personality, but half of what you said is incorrect. I'm not a best selling author. I am a selling author and say I will say quickly, my book sales, my profitability as an author increased this week because my book was one of like the ten that the chatbots were stealing, or like cotton goods. So you boys got a three K check coming, Let's go get a brother.
Speaker 2: You're like mortgage payment done, You're welcome. Well, the scary part it is, you know not that this is on our guys. We have a repertoire today of stuff we're gonna hit for you. But as you guys know, if you listen to the road recap, I am obsessed with the Save Act. I love Senator Lee, I hate John Thune, I hate John Cornyn, hate Tom Tillis Murkowski Collins. They're all asshole liars. They need to be voted out. I can't wait. But we can't vote the mount unless we pass the Save Act because they're gonna rig it right, and in their case, we can't make it too big the rig because they got it's all figured out on there. But they're probably looking at your book to figure out how they could get around what is coming for the midterms because they know they're hated.
Speaker 3: Hey we can do We could do a whole show playing clips of people defending the fact that they're not going to vote for the Save Act. They aren't of course, is that when they do vote to either pass or not pass the Save Act, they'll have to show an ID to do so, which is something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I to forget who posted that. I don't know who it was, and I was like, this is like if you guys didn't see this, I'll put it up on X. But somebody posted where they have to slip it their ID into the machine to verify that it's them voting. So they're voting with ID so that you don't have to vote with ID. That's right. Let that sink in. That's a true statement. So Eric and I are going to talk about some funny shit today. One thing that's not funny is Gavin Newsom's wife. Now, if you thought Gavin Newsom's hair was good, Jennifer, she steps it up all right. She does a lot of hair tossing as she talks, you know, a lot of emphasis on the hair.
Speaker 3: You can actually hear her tossing hair while she speaks, like she somehow manages to do for vocal intonations are like the equivalent of like the hair flip.
Speaker 2: It's insane little wind toss there. But she's dumber than shit, just like her husband. And she's just a bad person. She's a really bad person. And we could do a whole show on her. Maybe we both sometimes I don't know. I don't like her, but we have a clip of her. We're going to toss to it, and then we're gonna get Eric's take on the other side about the hair tossing Newsom.
Speaker 4: That had to be very raw.
Speaker 5: When we interviewed the young men who were juvenile offenders in San Quentin, I told her them about my own loss where I lost my older sister a few days before my seventh birthday, and I blame myself for her death, and I share that because that they ultimately were accused of committing these violent crimes and sentenced for life, and I think it shocked them that this you know, blonde lady who was you know the interviewing them, had a similar story. It was perhaps in the wrong place at the wrong time, and but wasn't punished the way they were because clearly it was an accident. But their's was probably an accident too. So anyway, I share that just because I guess, you know, I quite enjoy spending time with people and being real and unmasking and showing them that it's safe to unmask themselves.
Speaker 6: Beautiful, beautiful, Do.
Speaker 2: You think feel like you can be amasked with me? Eric, because I want you to unmask.
Speaker 3: What I feel like is I think we have a major business opportunity. I'm going to immediately start selling t shirts that say San Quentin it was probably an accident and I cannot wait to hear like some follow up interviews with these offenders in San Quentin, people who've spent the number of years incarcerated, to hear how they felt with corporate offender Barberer, juvenile offender Barbie's attempting to relate to her.
Speaker 4: No, I'm the same as you, guys. I happen. It's a tragedy.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know this this quickly in twenty sixteen, but I guess she ran over her sister on a golf cart. I don't think that's I'm willing to bet the people that she spoke to in San Quentin did not commit crimes involving golf carts, Like that's just one I'm willing to come weigh in on and also willing to say, Okay, so you ran over someone in a golf cart, you are Manslaughter is a term that's used. I'm not saying it's accurate, but it's a term, and they're saying, okay, and we committed some crimes in the difference is you continued on your vacation and I went to prison.
Speaker 4: And that's how we're the.
Speaker 2: Same, I really. So it's funny. Eric and I were talking about this before I started the show, and he was like, yo, just remember that this clip is from twenty sixteen, and I'm like, bro, I'm fully aware. All it tells us is that she has been an asshole for at least a good solid ten years, maybe before maybe after sprinklings at age seven. Obviously it is a tragic accident. I am sure when you're seven. I'm not really sure why she was driving a golf cart at seven, or if she just decided like, hey, why not start criminal behavior now, I'm going to take this bad boy for a joy ride. Whatever. It's a life of privilege. That's what she knows. And as we know, people who have a life of privilege typically are the ones committing the most crimes and then saying that wasn't a crime. I had a friend and they had a tip. It's not a big deal. It's totally fine. Oh is it okay, Jennifer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, I like that.
Speaker 3: In addition to drinking wine, the other pastime in the newsomn family is attempting to relate to black people by like leveraging, you know, brokenness. She's like, no, I've also committed crimes, and Gavin Newsom's like, yeah, I also grew up poor, and he goes on the podcast it's like, oh, the mac and cheese and the whole thing. Meanwhile he's doing the growing up Getty deal. It's interesting that this is part of their playbook. And yeah, somehow it's successful because he's the front runner for the Democratic primary.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest too. And if you think about his aunt Nancy, do you remember when Aunt Nancy took us on a tour of her new home and she went, do you remember this? Like she took I forget what network it was, into her home. Dumb dumb, dumb idea. And her house is just littered with wasteful spending. Right, so she's got this side by side sub zero refrigerator. Right now, we all know pen while Paul is only drinking wine. So I don't know who this fridge is for because she's about eighty pounds soak and wet. So they open up to fridge and she's like, say, this's refrigerator. Oh my god, it's got the best ice cream. I keep it in stock. It's like eighty dollars the pint. But it's fine.
Speaker 4: I do remember this, the bougie ice cream. That's right.
Speaker 2: I was like, ma'am, do you not have one pr person to say, m bad idea? Maybe not inside the house for directly inside the refrigerator of wastefoles spending. I'm like, how many tax dollars are insider trading? Tips did it take to get you that zub zero? Mam.
Speaker 4: She's like, we had some briers, but we keep it with the servants.
Speaker 2: Exactly right. So, speaking of dumb women that I can't stand. Aaron Burnett, who's on CNN often, just you know Flip Flop City. She has a permanent residence there now, she doing well, loves it. Big House's great. And I stumbled across this this morning on Mais on X for those of you who follow Maze. He's awesome. He's got great stuff. And I saw this and I it's only like one of the clips. I think they're both in twenty twenty five, and then there's a twenty twenty six clip because she started out talking about fur dough and then she moved on to this. I just and it's all about Iran and she is a hot mess. Did you have anything you wanted to add to the setup of this clip, mister Eggers.
Speaker 3: No, I think you've expertly laid it out. I just think it's interesting to hear Aaron Burnett. My here's what I think you should listen to, audience, is listen to Aaron Burnett talk about CNN reporting. I was like, it's twenty twenty six. I don't even think those are two words that go together anymore. Like, if you're watching coverage of the Iran wars, like, I wonder what CNN's sources say about this, Yeah, not so fast.
Speaker 4: US government. Let me get some CNN on this.
Speaker 2: Well, here you go. Take a listen.
Speaker 7: This timeline of Iran being a few weeks away from a nuclear bomb is in direct contradiction to CNN's reporting. According to US intelligence assessments, Iran is three years away from being able to produce a nuclear weapon if they wanted to. So, the facts on Iran getting a nuclear weapon do not bear out the claim at the heart of what has put the world on the verge of World War Uran's uranium may still be intact and in Iranian control four hundred and eight kilograms of it now enough theoretically, according to experts, to make nine nuclear weapons only set back the Iranian nuclear program by months.
Speaker 4: We got to call it like it is.
Speaker 7: It's a big deal, sources tell CNN. There is no US intel legends that are on Is building missiles that could soon hit the United States.
Speaker 4: That's a really big deal.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a big deal. You know, it's not a big deal CNN's ratings. In fact, I think that you understand why CNN might be doing reporting sympathetic to the interest of Iran, because I think the only audience might actually come from that country.
Speaker 4: Everyone in America has chosen to.
Speaker 3: Reject what they have to do and say Scott Jennings like the only thing happened him and Harry and I have some time for Harry and everybody else on CNN.
Speaker 2: Harrieton is hysterical. I honestly, here's what it baffles me about. Harry Anton. And for those of you who don't watch CNN, God bless you. But Harry Anton is a guy who comes on. He usually does the morning, mid afternoon, early afternoon, I should say, and he does, what's happening with the polls, Democrats, Republicans, latest polls, how it's looking YadA, YadA, YadA. And he is excited. I mean, he makes me look very calm. My man is jumping, his arms are up, he's in a suit. He is very very excited. DNN lets them come back on, and all he does is trash Democrats. Things are not going well.
Speaker 3: Well, you know why he's excited because his LinkedIn ad to try to get any other job with any of the network continues to do well.
Speaker 4: Per LinkedIn. He's like, let's go, I've got three news later this week.
Speaker 3: He's like, He's like, Republicans aren't the only one who's pull numbers are improving.
Speaker 4: It's Harry time.
Speaker 2: I mean, Harry time is a real thing. And it's always like with the most unfunny stoic you know, anchor standing with him looking at the big board, and I'm like, oh, poor Harry, He's got to sit with these people all day.
Speaker 4: So boring, right, yeah, it is boring.
Speaker 3: What is not boring is this next story, which we have three different clips on, and you I have to give you credit because like you guys don't have the personal privilege of being close friends with Lynna McLaughlin, so you don't know what it is. It's like, I think I'm going to talk about a and Linda's like, let me tap about this crazy shit that I've been following. They're like, no one else knows about it. Like Linda, I'm actually afraid. I don't know what to do with that. I'm like, I think the government was just listening to our phone call because of the sensitive information you just made and whether the government was listening or not. This story, which we've got three different kind of clips on, it's something you've been on.
Speaker 4: I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: But we've got a guy who was connected to like NASA research with the Air Force. He's gone missing. And I guess, like, big picture, what do you think this story means?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna tell you this is the weirdest thing about this, right Obviously many of the scientists with NASA that are specifically dealing with, you know, alien life, which I would say, I don't know about you, but I feel like over the last eighteen months there has been a real uptick in people talking about I saw an orb or things are flashing in the sky and when and then I see like regular people posting it, like just not like you know, if you look at their feed, every second post is about how they saw an alien. It's like somebody who's like, I have never posted about this before. I'm sorry, I don't know what that was, but it's freaking weird. And now we have nine scientists that are all linked together.
Speaker 4: I know it's not I know it thought order, but you should show the chart from now, let me.
Speaker 2: Show the chart. It's actually a good idea. So this is this is a chart that was put out by RT and here's what's weird about this, right, So it says this is what it reads if you're listening and not watching. Multiple scientists tied to NASA and Los Alamos found dead or missing. Nearly all of them worked together and died or vanished within the last two years. Tennessee Congressman timber Chet if you don't know him, he's great warned the public not to trust the government, urging attention to the cases. Daily Mail put it out. Urtee has it up all the things. But it's like the head scientists, right, the guy who's studying alien life, the guy who found water on another planet, the woman who's the administrative assistant to both of them.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Then we've got the guy whose job it is to do all the research into these things, and they're all dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like one is an accident, two is a trend.
Speaker 3: Nine is the story we probably shouldn't be talking about on a podcast. The public consumption, right, I mean, I as you know it. We have family and you know, and whatever the government's up to listen. I trust you, okay, obedience. It's not a big deal. We should just keep it moving. And you know who else doesn't think it's a big deal. William mccaslyn, the engineer who went missing his wife. Listen to this H nine to one one call when she discovers he's missing, Lenna McLaughlin.
Speaker 4: I've had more energy in.
Speaker 3: My voice at a fast food restaurant and this river has when she is reporting on her husband's disappearance.
Speaker 8: This is April. How may I help you?
Speaker 9: By April? My name is Susan Wilkerson. My husband is missing, okay, and it's been about three hours, and I have some indication that he must have planned enough to be found. He's left his phone, he changed his clothes, and I don't know what I think.
Speaker 8: He's on foot.
Speaker 9: All of our cars and bicycles are in the garage. I left for a doctor's appointment at about eleven ten, and he was here at that time at the house. And I got back from that at noon and he was gone. He turned it off and left it behind, which seems kind of deliberate because he's always got his phone. He has a smart watch. I don't know if that's with him or not.
Speaker 8: Has he ever done this before?
Speaker 9: Never, nothing even remotely like it. He's a retired Air Force major general. He's very responsible, but he's also facing some medical issues.
Speaker 8: Do you have any video at your home? No?
Speaker 6: Has he been diagnosed with any mental disorders or anything like that.
Speaker 9: Well, we've been seeing the docs are both physical and mental in terms of anxiety, short term memory loss, lack of sleep. The same doc I went to see today.
Speaker 8: Did he carry any weapons on him?
Speaker 9: Well, not generally. He does have a gun safe, and I went to look in the gun safe to see if anything was missing, but I couldn't tell if anything was There's he has quite a number of pistols and rifles. Other than saying, if you brain and body keeps carrier rating, he didn't want to live like that, but it seemed to me that was just a man I hate how this is going kind of thing. Because I told him, yes you do, Yes you do.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're going to send some deputies up to talk to you. See if you can search a little bit and see what's going on. Okay, sure, thank you very much, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: He's sad at the end.
Speaker 3: It is because I think she sort of realizes, maybe, you know, this is something that I mean, and honestly, like whatever else is happening with these other signs that they're connected to it, you know, maybe this is a different trajectory that's a little bit more autonomous.
Speaker 4: But either way, it's bizarre. The whole thing is bizarre.
Speaker 2: Well, I think too, you know, so supposedly so they're both. My understanding is that she also works in science. She's also like a nerd, and you know they have that in common, which is great. But the way that she's making this now, let me just preface before what I'm about to say. Everybody handles shit differently. I don't know if my husband went missing, my kids went missing, God forbid, you know, I don't think my nine to one one call would be like, I'll take the piece. Are did they come in to stay? Are they fresh? Great? It feels very like I'm ordering lunch. It's very calm. I don't know if that's the scientist in them in their relationship. He is an avid hiker, like all the pictures they release of him is that he's this avid hiker.
Speaker 3: And it's impossible to think about this story not in the context of the Nancy Guthrie disappearance Thank you, which which became like this all encopassing, like lead the news thing with here's a guy who's in the military. He disappeared and to the point, and I love that you found this clip too, Like while this drew national media interest and lots of so manyolunteers for the Nancy got their disappearance that they're like, hey, you're actually destroying the crime scene with too many people here. A guy was part of the search party looking for gentlemen McCaslin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is what he.
Speaker 10: Said, spending most of my time off trail and it's very very rugged. A lot of loose rock, loose soil, cactuses, boulders, extremely rugged terrains. I'm really surprised. I haven't seen anyone. So I got here three days ago. Now I'm under the impression that a lot of the searchers are volunteers, so they're going to be out here on a weekend. But I was out here all day Sunday.
Speaker 4: Didn't see anyone.
Speaker 10: I haven't seen any aircraft, haven't seen any drones, haven't seen any searchers.
Speaker 4: In his role with the Air Force, McCaslin over.
Speaker 2: It is so odd to me how strange this whole story is and how no one is covering it. And I think that's the part that probably freaks me out the most, is that whenever you research this and you start to look and you just pick up more and more and more. There are so many pieces to the story and it's not on one major news network. Like nothing against the Guthrie family, but who is Nancy Guthrie. Honestly, she's some famous person's mom. Okay, that story was interesting for like a couple of days. There were how many more people missing in Arizona. They were showing all these pictures of kids that could have been trafficked, human trafficked, people that were hit by illegal aliens. Nobody gave a shit. But we're talking about an eighty plus year old woman who hated Donald Trump, belong to all these weird groups. She was in this check group. In that check group, they're like, oh, she went to church, and then the next group it's like, oh, no, she didn't go to church anymore. She watched it on Facebook. And I'm like, all right, so which is it? Like nobody had one story and honestly, not for nothing. If your mom or loved one is coming over for dinner, pick her up. She's eighty. Why are you not? You're sending an uber an You're an asshole. Get your mother, pick her up? Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to disagree with you about elder care, you know, and so I think you're not wrong. But obviously there's a lot that doesn't seem right about all these stories, which is why you know, in Florida, that's why they created the villages.
Speaker 4: Just you ship your parents there.
Speaker 3: You don't have to worry about them wandering off into the woods or the mountains like they might get in some other trouble with the villages, but disappearing ain't going to be one of them.
Speaker 2: That's why I tell you I have a great village's story. Do you want to hear it? It's a great story. Now get ready. Now, for those of you listening and watching, this is not PG thirteen, all right, So just saying fair warning. So we went to the villages many months ago. I was there for work and on someone's book tour. Okay, fine, so we get there, people are stoked, Okay, fine, So we're doing live broadcast book signing all the things. So skywalks out to me and he goes, I take it you don't live here. I'm like, well, i'm twenty five, so I hope not. I'd he's super weird. He's like, cool, I'm gonna give a little tip. It's gonna be a fun piece for your segment. I said, oh, well, thank you, sir. What is it? He goes, look around for the gold shoes. You know what I'm saying. And I looked at him and I was like, no, I'm sorry. I actually have no idea what you're saying. And he said, gold shoes mean you are ready for an afternoon delight? Got it? And I looked at him and I'm like, okay, I'm sorry. Are you saying that you have sex with other members of the villages if they have gold shoes on? He goes, oh my god, I say it like that. I'm like, you're coming up to me talking to me in code. I just want to get the backstraight. He's like, yeah, So I tell you what. I was like, the wear's waldo of gold shoes that day. I'm like, hmm, gold shoes, gold shoes, Like stay.
Speaker 4: Long, sir.
Speaker 3: Would it also be possible, not just to look for the men, like is that also not an indicator?
Speaker 2: No, these were the women. Women wore the gold shoes. It was your like knock on my door, my man, Like I was like, what is going on at the villages?
Speaker 3: Anyways, So speaking of Florida, dvinc I feel like we now have to again, we have to do the audible. We have to play the clip of America's Governor Ronda Santis because in a recent interview, like listen and I live in Florida. I'm so proud to do so. I know deep in your heartland, I know you wish you did too. And there also people and because like look, schools were open first, we opened up parks.
Speaker 4: It's the free state of Florida.
Speaker 3: But apparently, according to Ronda Santis, there's there's still one horizon of freedom.
Speaker 4: We have yet to fully conquer.
Speaker 7: My free state of Florida.
Speaker 11: Governor Ronda Santa's governor, good to see you.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm just a little ignorant here.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that it was legal to marry a first cousin.
Speaker 4: Well, in a lot of states, it's not. Florida needs to get with the program on that one. It's obviously part of and.
Speaker 3: I would just say, right there, listen, Ronda Santis, your presidential campaign just took a step back, buddy. Okay, you either do you want to be part of the nanty states where they tell people how to live and who to love, or do you want to just.
Speaker 4: Continue to expand the free market? Okay, I want.
Speaker 2: When you sent this to me, I thought you were spoofing me.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was like, this cannot be real. And then I heard it was Sean Hannity doing the interview. I'm like, oh my god, it's real. It's from last night. Okay, moving on, please continue.
Speaker 3: Well listen, you know, you know, I don't know what your thoughts are if you think that we should outlaw being able to marry your first cousin. I understand that there's some health concerns with it, but you know, listen, the heart wants what the heart wants, and if what the heart wants carries with it a side effect of some birth defects, that's between you, your God, and your medicaid provider. You know what I mean a lot of people do their thing.
Speaker 2: I really that whole expression, give the people what they want. I'm calling this is it? This is the line. Everybody's got a line, right, that's my line. I'm like, Nope, can't marry your family member's freaking weird. Sorry, that's like. Have you ever seen the movie Daddy's Home?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 2: Okay, so so my youngest son is ten, and he is obsessed with this movie and he wasn't allowed to watch it until he was ten. So now we have to see it at least once a week, right, because that's what we do when we're ten and we finally find a movie we like. And there's a scene in Daddy's Home too, where the fathers come in and the little boy kisses his step sister, so there's no blood, they're not related. And I saw it. Now, obviously I'm not paying attention to the dang movie. My husband was watching it with him.
Speaker 3: But I hashtag active parenting and keep going.
Speaker 2: Ye, No, I was not. I was active cooking. My husband was active parenting. I was in the kitchen. I was like, what is going on? Because all I hear is he kissed his sister, And I'm like, what the hell? But it was so funny and my little guy turns around, he goes but it was his stepsister doesn't count, right, I'm like, nope, it totally counts. Weird. No, you share a bathroom, you're in the same house. No, absolutely not. And then this segment on the first cousin, I'm like, holy shit, I don't know what's wrong with people. I don't know what's going on. Can't marry your cousin just to know there's a billion people in the world, Go marry somebody else.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, if it's good enough for the royal family, it's good enough for my brother's down and.
Speaker 2: Hate those people terrible? All right, So which asshole should we go to next? I guess we'll do, Mom Donne. Should we talk about it?
Speaker 4: How to do it? Yeah, the opposite like Florida.
Speaker 3: Florida is the new New York, right, So we're going to go from to where people are moving to where people are moving from for exactly this reason.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so Mom Donnie, Now I have it written out here, and I want to make sure that I quote Mom Donnie properly. We're going to show it in a minute. But this is somebody who's saying that we are going to tax whiteness because of white privilege. So for those of you who didn't know. If our Lord God decided that you were going to be white on the conveyor belt of life, it is your fault, okay. And so mom Donnie wants to make sure that you're properly taxed here on earth because he's struggling. He's struggling with the success of the white community. I have so much to say about this before we play this clip, but I'll have to tip it to you and then we'll come back and discuss on the other side.
Speaker 4: Please, no, listen. This is you. This is where you live, this is where you work. This is your mayor.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: Oh, so have at it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I played my governor, you have your mayor.
Speaker 2: I will tell you here there's a few things that I don't like about mom Donnie. We'll start with everything, and then the second one is everything, and then the third one is that he thought he was a rapper. So Mom Donnie has all sorts of strange bedfellows, right, His acting partners, his music video partners, his I Hate Jew's wife, his friend Hassan Piker who thinks America is responsible for nine to eleven. Right, there's no shortage of radical psychopaths in his path right. The one thing he does not have around him is one person who is able to form a cohesive thought about politics and government. Absolutely not. He's got funding from Soros, He's got schooling from his big brother Obama, who had him over to his house. I don't know what was it, six or seven times before the New York election. And here's the funny thing. They didn't need it because in New York you don't need idea to vote. You can walk in. We had people on film outside. Here's the funny part, true story. Standing outside of the bolling places and you're in line, You're like, oh are you in line? Or like, oh, you can go. I already voted like three times. Maybe they're being nice to you, not knowing that you're a raging conservative. And I'm like what They're like, Oh, yeah, yeah, you're good. I'm sorry. I think I think I heard you wrong.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to keep voting because they don't check.
Speaker 4: So check.
Speaker 3: And I have multiple stories in my book about voter fraud from New York. It's it's quite problematic, but I love that for you guys, I love it.
Speaker 2: But listen, it's a real thing. And I can remember my first time voting in New York because I was registered at the time as an independent, because my friend told me, if you come to New York and you register as a Republican, you might as well sleep on the day of the election because they're never going to count your vote. And I'm like shit. They're like he's like, pick the best of the worst, that this is like the best bad plan. We have that expression that's like, legit, pick the candidate that you hate the least. I'm like, oh, my god, all right, but at the time, I wasn't ready to be have a d anywhere near my name. My up never doing it because I just can't. But I registered as an independence. I couldn't vote in the primary. I could only vote in the general. So when I got there, they were like, oh, okay, you're an independent godah blah blah blah, and I said yeah. I was like, here's my ID, here's my voter carts, because oh, I don't need that. I was, you know, and I was like, I don't understand. She's like, oh, I don't need you to check in.
Speaker 4: She's like, what are you That's silly thing for I was like.
Speaker 2: What, She's like, you live on West twenty fourth Street because that's where I at the time I lived. And I was like, yeah, She's like, yeah, no problem, You're gonna you go over there in the Chelsea section. You're good, ma'am. I'm sorry, Luisa behind me could be me. You don't care. They don't care, and that's what goes on. So as far as I'm concerned, Mom Donnie had his you know, ANTIFA collection. Folks. They came on in with whatever sign they were given when they got off the bus that day. They voted twelve times each and that's how we ended up with Mom Donnie. Not to mention the fact that we had the chronic women abuser hustler of all hustlers, Cuomo still on the race, and then we had Courtis Leebell, who was riding the subways and putting up a good fight. I was like, sir, this is not any For those of you who want to know what I'm talking about here is Mom Doanny.
Speaker 12: The inequities in this city, the racial inequities are stark. We are talking about findings that have shown that the wealth of a median white household in the city is more than two hundred thousand dollars, while that of a black household is less than twenty thousand dollars. This is not an indictment of any one New Yorker. It is an indictment, however, of policies and politics that have persisted for far too long. Our commitment now is to act upon these findings, to do so in concert with New Yorker's comments, as we've now opened a public comment period for the next thirty days, to ensure that we have a city where we are reckoning with the long history of racism here and starting to act upon a framework that puts equity right at the center of it.
Speaker 3: I love that the gut instinct is not like, hey, maybe we should do something to help the African American community to see boost that number. Instead, it's like, the best way to create equality is to lower the top line.
Speaker 4: Like, that's what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: And by the way, the just I mean, what are the people in New York, What are you gonna do the same thing that people in California do? When California's proposing something similar, right, this wealth tax, They're like, all right, I love that for you guys, deuces. And that's why Florida continued, broke exponentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're seeing it already.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: We got the Starbucks CEO, we had Joe Rogan leave, we had a bunch of the venture tech funds leave. All these people are leaving. They're like, I'm out, have a nice life, me and my money. We're going to Texas, We're going to Florida, We're going to Tennessee wherever they're going. Right, here's the issue that I have with mom Donnie. Actually, let me rephrase that. I have many issues with Mom Donnie, but this is an issue I have with everybody. When you say to me, my sources tell me many sources have said the findings show you're so full of shit. You literally wrote a bunch of notes last night on a piece of paper and thought, I'm gonna say some shit tomorrow. People are just gonna believe me. Do you have anything to prove what findings?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: It's like when you say the polls are I'm like, okay, So where was the poll taken, Who monitored the poll? What was the sample size of the pole? If the poll was two fricking people and one said yes and once say no, it's a fifty to fifty well, guess what it's not really, is it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: It's two people.
Speaker 3: I personally am shocked that someone who ran as a democratic socialist is now committed to redistribution of wealth. But I think the tell is like, it's not about hey, rich people, we're going to tax you. It's like, hey, white people, we're going to tax you. Imagine being a dude that's a cab driver or something, and you're like, whoa you know, So, I guess the good news is in democratic circles, it's not about reality. It's about identity, so you can just begin to identify some other thing. It's like the dude that played on the Italian baseball team, you know, it's like they weren't American, their Italian. I think you're about to find a whole lot of white looking New Yorkers. Is they going to start acting like something else?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: I think there's also this whole idea of you know, if we look at the appropriation of funds from any government and we say if I'm applying for college and how much do I get zero? If I am applying as a white woman and I'm going up against a black woman, what do I get zero? Right? I can remember myself being, you know, super nerd in high school, going to college alongside my great one of my dearest girlfriends. She had a making her last name. I haven't making my last name. She was black, I was white. I was very poor growing up. So I grew up in a very black neighborhood and it was fine. Come twelfth grade, we get our scholarships. She could say full ride and I get work study. I'm like, wait, but dude, you live like three houses down for me. I don't understand what's happening, Like, I don't know how how this math is not math in right. But it didn't matter because I was white. Well, we assume you'll have more opportunity. Why why would you assume that I don't get it? And that's this whole idea that we need to lower the standards, the requirements, the benchmark. Whether you're a policeman, a fireman, a doctor, you don't need as good a grade on your MCATs. Why, I'm sorry, Are they doing surgery different than the white person? I'm pretty sure it's the same surgery, right, open heart, same shit. I'm pretty sure. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The good news is the police shortage in New York is about to get less bad because they're going to have a lot fewer people to have to police.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's a real thing, I'm telling you right now. And you're gonna see all those cops moving. You're gonna see all this firemen moving. And you were going to have a city of people who are unable to pay any of the taxes. Rent's already too damn high, right, they just raised all the red costs. Anyways, I digress, Mom, Donnie is a racist pig and moving on. Oh and his wife can't roll for shit. Art is my ass. So let's talk about the next thing that I want to talk about, which is that we're getting r F frequencies into our brain. Eric, are you aware of this?
Speaker 3: I spend a decent amount of time with AirPods in and I know you.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I knew there was a reason.
Speaker 3: Well, it's unclear if it's the r F frequency or the vodka.
Speaker 4: It's like one of the two.
Speaker 3: And I'm frankly interested in finding out, like doing a longe tudinal study about what the impact of my various vices are on my body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you right now, so true story. I have become obsessed with the buds thing. So I love buds. I don't wear the air buds. I wear the jabras. I love the jobbers with their little funky shape and they fit right in your ear, and I would wear them constantly, and I was I was telling Eric when we were picking out stories for today's show. I was like, you know, I love I'm on the subway. I don't need to know what you're doing down there. I had a guy take a poop in front of me last week on the subway, actually on the seat, and they get up the next seat. True story. I took a picture because nobody believe me. I was like, you think I'm kidding, I'm not so anyways, So these things happen all the time. So you know, nice pair of buds take you right out of where you're at. You just like I got to get to where I'm going and hopefully I can just not be bothered. All right, Fine, But I was having all kinds of like headaches and like brain fog, and I started looking into it and they were saying, you know, people who weren't wearing the buds anymore were having more clarity. So I haven't worn a pair of buds for I want to say four months, probably about four months, and I feel so much better. My husband too, is the craziest thing. And it turns out it's not my head, not anymore. But I'll play this clip and you telling you what you think?
Speaker 13: Care what it is like? You put those apple things in your ear, dude, that's the stupidest thing you could ever do.
Speaker 2: I stopped using them a few months ago.
Speaker 13: I got the wired ones. Now, yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Wired ones probably aren't good either, No, because.
Speaker 13: You're still getting jump conduction into your ear, which will bring you to my work. My work is the next level of Becker. Like if Becker had lived, he would have looked for the source of the DC electric current. Well we found it.
Speaker 3: So like I'm open to this, but to me, I guess my gut instinct when you send me that story was Wait. I remember seeing a tweet thread in which somebody was citing a paper with mice and like low frequency radiation exposure, and it actually it showed they had like greater resistance to cancer and like a suite of health benefits. And so I'm thinking, well, then I don't know if I believe this guy But to me, the larger thing is in twenty twenty six, you have videos of guys and hats talking about health. It's like I remember when time I was trying to fix something on my car and I looked it up on YouTube, and to me, it's the total subcontracting of expertise on things that could kill you or things you own to the internet.
Speaker 4: I don't know, sounds good, he sounds good.
Speaker 3: So I'll take I'll take your video, and I'll raise you a paper on mice that I think I read so to see who lives longer.
Speaker 2: I would say, did the person who wrote the paper on the mice have stock in AirPods? I think we need to get the answer to that question before we can read that paper, because I'm pretty sure doctor Cruz, who you just saw, who's a neurosurgeon, doesn't have any money in either one of these things. He's just saying, Bro, don't put that in your ears because it is literally transmitting RF so you know, maybe not near your brain. I don't know, Like, would you want a microwave popercorn on your head? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hey, like that's fine, but I'll tell you what doctor Cruz is not going to be doing he's not or I'll tell you what. He may be living longer, but you know he's going to be spent at least some of that time doing being stuck in a conversation he doesn't want to have with a stranger because we didn't have his air pods. Then to send the signal that he is out of commission for social interaction. That's actually the best value that air pods provide. I think we all know. It's just a trade off. Life's a series of trades. And you know, I mean, that's actually what AirPods should do. They should make a commercial. Forget about the music, forget about the lifestyle. I should show someone stuck in a conversation with a care and it be like AirPods.
Speaker 4: Never again.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you that shit does not work for me, all right, bro, I literally it doesn't matter if I have them in my ears or not. The Karens find me, they want to talk to me. They want to tell me what they don't like about what I'm doing. Sometimes it's just a Mamdani supporter who is upset that I'm a blonde. He's like, you offend me. You standing there, It offends me have like pisso off, asshole. I just paid for your apartment, so be nice for Mommy's not paying next month. So all right, last clip of the day, our favorite ro Conna. Go ahead, you set it up, Eric, tell us you love Rocanna.
Speaker 4: I would have said this. Rocana is an interesting guy.
Speaker 3: He's running for president because I think Silicon Valley is going to give him a lot of money to do so. He seems to have friends in the media, like he'll go on Mark Halpern's show, He'll go on, He'll talk to you. I think maybe not so friendly audience is he's got a significant amount of hypocrisy as it relates to insider stock training.
Speaker 4: But it turns out that's not the only issue he flip flops on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, let's give the audience little taste.
Speaker 11: If the United States Congress has any life left in it, every member of Congress and Senator must be calling for Trump's removal today based on the twenty fifth Amendment. He's threatening the entire destruction of a civilization. He is calling Iranians animals. He is showing a total disregard for the humanity of people in Iran and Gaza in Cuba.
Speaker 8: This is a moral crime.
Speaker 11: It is a war crime. We need to be demanding that Congress convened today, and we need to be invoking the twenty fifth Amendment. As a human being and as an American citizen, I am relieved that Donald Trump has accepted us as far and wouldraw on his threat to destroy Iranian civilization. But let's be cleared, this did not happen because of Congress, which barely made a whimper. This happened because of the force of the American people. Not just progressives and liberals, but conservatives like Tucker Carlson, Margorie Taylor Green, and even Anne Polter spoke out against the horror of threatening genocide against another people. This tells me one thing. The only thing that we'll save this country, the only thing that we'll save our democracy, is a broad populist social movement, anti Epstein class, anti war, pro working class.
Speaker 2: I'm like, sir, can we first announce the last three people you named, because I'm like one hundred percent sure we as conservatives are not hanging out with them, Although if I am being honest, I don't even know that I would call myself conservative anymore. I've been for a very long time saying it's in us against them, because there's so many assholes I knows in Congress, just as many scumbags on our side as there are on the DEM side. So I feel like it's a more us them thing. Like I'm an equal opportunity hater. I don't care if you're an R or D, if you're against America, if you're screwing us over, you're no friend of mine and I have no interest in you at all.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think Rocanna is a smart guy.
Speaker 3: I think he's got some interesting things that he likes to talk about. I think the ven diagram of people that are supporting Rocanna and the people who go to CNN for Iranian intelligence analysis is like one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's a small circle.
Speaker 3: It's not a large audience, but I think they are the same people, and so you know those are unfortunately, so I love that for them.
Speaker 4: You enjoy your day, guys, Listen.
Speaker 2: I think we need to point out so I sent Eric this link and it has the top ten inside traders of Congress. Sadly, uh, the second one is a Republican, Mike McColl But McCall's a rhino. We all know that seventy five million, Rocanna number three fifty five million.
Speaker 3: Brother Million also outspoken about wanting to ban insider trading in Congress. He says it's his wife, but you know, I would say that that's true, So I would say, must not be a huge fan of his campaign because she han't any stops.
Speaker 4: She's out there hitting the e trade button on the regular.
Speaker 3: So she was like click, click, but all day long. It's insane. But ro Conna, it's hey, yep. But clips like that, people like ro Connor are exactly why what we wanted to do this. Linda and I just want to say thank you for letting me come on your show, and thank you for I think we're going to start this every Wednesday now because there are.
Speaker 4: Just so many, too many insane things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if people say that deserve elevation, uh, they're not always going to be missing Air Force kernels. They're not always going to be you know, I think stories from Linda and the villages and gold shoes, but they should all be entertaining and interesting and things that hopefully brighten your deck.
Speaker 2: You are welcome, America for gold shoes and missing NASA scientists. I'm Lynna McLaughlin. He's Eric Eggers. This is the Rogue Recap at Linda Meck at Rogue Recap. What's your handle?
Speaker 9: Eric?
Speaker 4: At Eric Underscore Eggers Yet stay it.
Speaker 2: Like this, Sogers. That's all all of our friends. That's how we say it. He really likes it. We will see you next week for more soundbites. Guys, have a great night. Pray for our troops. Good night,