Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tamra Judge. I have one mind to say to you, what you're poor and white? Is that from Karen Huger's Ye, you're poor and white? Karen facts? Right, facs. Karen is a hot mess. The body cam footage from the police officers was released.
Speaker 2: She was convicted but not sentenced. Not she's convicted but not sentence.
Speaker 3: They're saying that she can go to jail, that she can do community services, a lot of things. We don't know. It's her second offense. I'm hearing right. So, yeah, she had a lot of choice words. She even brought up Andy conn.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say she had a lot of drinks, and I was like, clearly.
Speaker 3: Clearly she had a lot of choice words to say. In fact, she I think, if I'm not mistaken, She told the cop is she was sitting shotgun. Why are the front seat?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but shotgun I think with handcuffs on.
Speaker 3: Yes, and said that she is known as the what's what's her nickname.
Speaker 4: She said Andy Khan kind. I don't know like that.
Speaker 2: And all I kept thinking was if Tamora were ever to get arrested, would she be like, excuse me, I am iconic, am.
Speaker 3: The hottest house live in Orange County. I am baptized and highly prized, And what would yours be?
Speaker 2: I'm boring.
Speaker 3: I'm John Mellencamp's daughter. You cannot arrest me.
Speaker 4: Do you know who I am? You don't, neither does anybody else.
Speaker 2: But the part that I found most confusing was how.
Speaker 4: Ray, because we're all he was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ray was there acting as her attorney almost. He's like, she should not be talking. No talking, please, But then they kept looking for something in her purse. Oh maybe it was because she didn't have like the updated she They were asking her for ID and he says, Ray says, I have mine. I'm like, Ray, you were not driving. But then it leaves me believe it was Ray in the car.
Speaker 2: No, I think this was so close to their house he zipped on out because when they asked where she was coming from, I couldn't tell if it was Ray's voice or one of the police officers.
Speaker 4: He said. She said she was coming from a friend's house.
Speaker 3: I honestly thought that it was her attorney there already, and then she said Ray, And I'm like, because it was kind of dark, right.
Speaker 2: But then it's it's not a great look because of what she said.
Speaker 4: So far this season, there hasn't been much.
Speaker 3: Well. I think that she knew that the worst of the worst could happen to her, and the less she talked about it on the show, the better off she was, because I mean, this happened over a year ago, right, and she's just now going through the legal system.
Speaker 4: And have they filmed their reunion?
Speaker 3: Remind me no, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Just in time for the reunion. He is thrilled.
Speaker 3: I know there's a lot of legal stuff going on in the Bravo world, as always. The Neighbor's Neighborhood Talks just posted that Peter Thomas officially sentenced to eighteen months in prison for tax fraud.
Speaker 2: Eight isn't this Hasn't this happened before?
Speaker 3: Hasn't he been to jail before?
Speaker 4: Allegedly?
Speaker 2: I don't know for sure, but I feel like we've deserved two years or we've.
Speaker 4: Heard about this happening for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, well, that's don't do anything illegal.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the headlines we've we're working with.
Speaker 2: I wonder what Karen Huger is going to say at the reunion after seeing these videos.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, like, it's weird that different states have different laws where they release mugshots. Has her mugshot been released yet? That I have not seen.
Speaker 4: I've seen a lot of videos, but no mugshots.
Speaker 3: And then also the body cam footage of the police officers is also that is something in I believe in California they do not release.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we never saw Shannon, no nothing, nothing. But can you apply to just have it be closed?
Speaker 3: You can try, I would imagine, but it's not up to you or your attorney.
Speaker 2: But why did they wait so long to release it?
Speaker 3: Maybe because it was an ongoing investigation and now that it's you know, wrapped up and they've gone to court, they can release all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how she thought. Maybe she didn't remember the videos, but I'm not really sure how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because her attorney probably had the videos.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, because I was thinking, like, how did you think you were going to get all so sweet?
Speaker 3: I can tell you've never been in I legal issues now except for being put in that pin over at Carolina Out Carolina Cup that's headed be headed out on display Lastien.
Speaker 4: Get your shoes on, your drunk little Southern girl.
Speaker 2: Oh no, okay, let's get into Salt Lake City Season five, episode fourteen. It starts off with Whitney, Angie, and Heather doing water aerobics. Heather says she felt bad that Todd didn't go to the emergency room with Bronwin. Heather thinks Todd dismisses Bronwin, explaining that she was in the same situation in the past relationship.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that at that moment, Heather definitely hit the nail on the head. Yeah, Todd, like you say what you say about Heather, she's right on, She's always has good advice, and she's been kind. She's like kind, she has been kind, but she get reading people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I know.
Speaker 2: Todd should have gone to see Bronwin, but he does kind of seem like the type that's like, you know what, just take a couple of advillain, hope you feel better.
Speaker 3: Right, And then I also started to think, not that I'm blaming you know, ron when like the rest of the girls did later on. Maybe she's a little bit of a you know, she gets a scratch and she's overreacts and oh my god, I'm gonna die like hyperchondriact. Maybe, but we saw the.
Speaker 2: Wounds, I know, so I would think, you know, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did she show him the I don't know.
Speaker 2: Apparently her daughter came, and once her daughter saw the wounds, she sent them to Todd, and that's when Todd realized he should have come. But I think this really is a setup for the rest of what we're going to hear about Todd, which is things we've all kind of suspected throughout watching this season. I would not want to be in a screening room with Todd watching back this episode.
Speaker 3: No, it's funny because I thought, oh my god, what is Todd going to say when he hears this? And then did you hear Meredith getting into the bus?
Speaker 4: Oh? No, that was Lisa?
Speaker 3: Is it? Lisa? Yeah, goes Todd's not gonna like that.
Speaker 4: Todd's gonna flip out.
Speaker 3: He's gonna flip out when he sees this.
Speaker 2: Well, then the women head to the yacht. Meredith falls asleep in the car, Brittany. Then in a confessional and telling other women, Brittany says she woke up in the middle of the night and heard Meredith crying and throwing up.
Speaker 3: I mean, those are some thin walls, but it's funny how the game and telephone went and by the end and she's like yeah, she was like.
Speaker 4: Would she say they all knew? It was definitely like that.
Speaker 3: She made it sound so much bigger than what it was.
Speaker 2: But I have a question, and I realized, you've been sick for like two weeks. Yes, really getting on my nerves, my nerves, my last nerve.
Speaker 4: But Meredith has.
Speaker 2: Isn't she sick every single trip?
Speaker 3: Meredith is so confusing to me because not only does she look different in every single season, every episode she looks different. I don't know what's going on with her, But I also want to know why she's dressed like she's going to a nightclub.
Speaker 2: Why would you wear those shoes to get on a yacht?
Speaker 3: The whole outfit.
Speaker 4: I thought maybe that was.
Speaker 2: A bathing suit cover up thing, but then I was like, why the shoes? But also I did notice like slowed speech.
Speaker 3: Didn't we notice that a couple of years back, Yes.
Speaker 5: The speech was definitely on the slower sides, like you know in Zootopia when they go to the DMV in the slow That's what it felt like.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I can only imagine. How about the dancing.
Speaker 2: Well, first, Brittany gets upset, saying that was this before the dancing or after the dancing?
Speaker 3: This was right around the same time.
Speaker 4: Okay, the dancing, I mean that's what we probably would have looked like.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying we cannot comment on anybody's dancing because we have no room to talk whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But I do want to know when they all came up with their different versions of interpretive dance.
Speaker 3: Was their music on No, because every time, because did you notice, like when Heather got out there, she did like this Irish jang or whatever, and then they played this Irish music or something whatever. I don't remember what it was exactly, But no, it's different music for everybody.
Speaker 4: But also, Lisa Barlow.
Speaker 2: Didn't dance, right, Meredith didn't dance.
Speaker 4: Brittany and Bronwin.
Speaker 3: Bronwyn did dance. Britney danced and Bronwyn danced.
Speaker 2: No, they just showed a flashback of her dancing.
Speaker 4: I like, watch what Happens Live when she was in a hot dog.
Speaker 3: She was not in a hot dog, and watching It Happens Live, was she it was a drag show, the different show.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, it was a show, and she was wearing a hot dog.
Speaker 3: It was coture. It was a cture hot dog.
Speaker 4: Listen, what is that like? What is it? The different kind of hot dogs, like the better hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Kosher, kosher?
Speaker 2: It was a kosher It's a kosher hot dog. Well, then Brittany gets upset, saying that when she made an announcement about her daughter, no one was supportive. This was after Lisa was talking about her son for a little bit, just that you know, with the other son being gone, they're spending more time together. I didn't think Lisa Barla was over sharing at this point. She was just I don't.
Speaker 3: But I also get the idea that no one gives a shit about Brittany.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's because Brittany doesn't seem to be sharing it in an authentic way.
Speaker 3: She just doesn't mix in the group right now. And I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: And I and I, well, I understand why if all of a sudden we're mid conversation I'm like announcement, announcement, Yeah, and then my announcement is like something one that's like actually a really devastating situation about her kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The way she did that was.
Speaker 2: Just it gave me very uncomfortable. Then bron went. Then bron was like, oh, fights are starting. I'm getting myself in there. I'm not missing this.
Speaker 3: Someone cannot help herself like she is in every single situation, every fight, she puts her two cents in and it kind of overshadows everybody.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: I mean this is the first season that Heather Gay Whitney like they're all kind of on the back burner because he is Bronwin.
Speaker 2: They don't need to because Bronwin's going to be down ask no matter what. I don't know a lot of what Bronwin says I can understand, but this bron Win sharing moment was kind of what Britney was doing. Like it was like, I'm upset with you about this, this and this, and nobody's even asked about me, which I do think is a common housewife law.
Speaker 3: I think, don't ask about anybody else, just worry about yourself.
Speaker 2: That's why I think deeper friendships are hard to be formed on these shows because nobody asks questions because they just want to get their bath bombs on the show.
Speaker 3: I know, Vita, when Bronwin gets mad at Lisa for not saying enough for her, I don't understand that. Why is it Lisa's fault? What did Lisa do? I wouldn't be able to deal with a friend like that, like Bronwyn, where you can't be friends with somebody else if they don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was, yeah, I was looking at you.
Speaker 3: I was like, I wasn't allowed to talk to people she didn't like. So I get that, but it's a very hard into the slippery slopes, justially when you're on a cast.
Speaker 2: But I also think, you know, Lisa does seem to chime in whenever things involved Meredith. Okay, but I have never regardless of how long bron Win and Lisa have been friends, as long as I've seen them on the show, they don't seem that close.
Speaker 3: Well this is the thing. Well, it's kind of like you know that girl that came on our show, what's her name? Jen? She came on saying we were great friends, and I'm like, I hadn't talked to you in over a year. Like, what do you mean that's not great friends? I didn't know your kids' names, Like, how was that you were a member at my gym. Don't come on and say, oh, we're best friends. Oh my god. And then the constant well maybe I'm not. Maybe she doesn't think I'm a good friend like I think of her. Well, stop, it's not true.
Speaker 2: Well it gets to the point where Brittany calls bron when and it's over the kids stuff.
Speaker 3: Then Bronwin heads a little below the show, that's below the belt.
Speaker 2: She could have said it in a different way, because I think what she said she can't help herself. Were you making that announcement because you wanted to make an announcement or you actually care to talk about your daughter?
Speaker 4: And I was like, brought kids into it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could have just said when you want to have serious conversations, maybe don't ding ding ding do announcements right right, ding ding ding?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I just want to let everybody know.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's doing that because no one lets her talk unless she says I got to make an announcement.
Speaker 3: I think she's just a little bit socially awkward. I really do.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope I'm not ding ding dinging making announcements because I am socially awkward, but so far I haven't done it.
Speaker 3: So I think we both agree that that Ronwin really wasn't that good of a friend with Lisa before she got on the show. And then it's probably one of those things where she's on the show and least like, great.
Speaker 2: This bitch, Well she's like this bitch, she's she's handling it like and she probably she's gonna come for her. But do you think Bronwin is asking too much of Lisa at this point?
Speaker 3: Well, it's always nice to have you at your friends to have your back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: However, like when you're on a cast like this, I don't think that Lisa's done anything wrong. I don't think that Lisa has to jump to her defense. Lisa's been on the show a lot longer than Bronwin has, She's got friends that she's probably closer with on the cast, and she has a Bronwin.
Speaker 2: But also, Bronwin took it upon herself too, instead of when Brittany shared that information, to kind of give it to Brittany versus all of the women could have apologized at that point.
Speaker 3: They could have all. That's why I'm saying they don't care if that she's there or they don't like her.
Speaker 2: But then I want to be like bron when the only way Lisa's gonna actually stand up to you, stand up for you, yeah, is if you become like a Vita Tequila ambassador and like put it on the side of your private jack like it ain't any other way.
Speaker 3: It's not happening.
Speaker 2: Then, Bronwin says no one has gotten to know her and gets emotional, saying she's dealt with infidelity.
Speaker 3: Doesn't she know how to turn things around? She really needs needs It's all about Bronwin all the time.
Speaker 4: Bronwin says.
Speaker 2: A few years ago, Gwyn caught Todd texting someone Todd.
Speaker 4: This part I didn't like.
Speaker 2: Todd gave her a ring with five diamonds, making five new promises to her, five promises she said that he should have made at their first marriage. I was like, I need to know what the other four are, because clearly one of them is no cheating, But what are the other four that he should have made.
Speaker 4: I don't know that worked clear well.
Speaker 3: Bron Win's saying it's not his fault. He's a businessman. And he always wants bigger and better.
Speaker 2: I felt empathy for Bronwin in this moment. I saw the way I was listening, the way Heather was listening. I feel like Bronwyn met him when she was not in a position of strength, and he came in and helped her change her life.
Speaker 4: But now I think she's under his thumb.
Speaker 3: And for her to say like, oh, it's not his fault. You know, he's a business guy, really.
Speaker 2: But I think she was saying it was his fault. But she was saying they're away from each other.
Speaker 3: He said, she said it's not his fault. Those are his exact words. I mean, I'm with Heather on this one. It's bullshit, like this is a marriage, it's not a business.
Speaker 2: She's like, I live and breathe by what Todd wants needs.
Speaker 4: He's gone five days a week.
Speaker 3: But then you see braun Win in scenes and she's in everybody's face. Now, is this a result of she has no control at home, so she's going to try to control her friends?
Speaker 4: Well, I have a question.
Speaker 2: When you were in a not so great relationship, huh yeah, yeah, how are you to your friends?
Speaker 3: Kind of like her? Yeah? Yeah, so something I've been talking about in therapy. Well I'm not a therapist, but yeah, it's easy to sum up. I don't have any control over some life somewhere, you try to control an other situation.
Speaker 4: And so I think that is what's happening in But.
Speaker 3: Do you think that bron Win's saying things like this on TV knowing that Todd is Todd because she's hoping that it gets out there and she can just leave this marriage.
Speaker 2: I can't tell, but because it's I believed her when she shared these things, because you could see the true.
Speaker 4: Hurt in her.
Speaker 2: Plus, I think every time she has a conversation with Todd, you can tell she is walking on eggshells. Meredith chimes end that she went through a serious problem with Seth and they had to redefine the relationship. Lisa kind of gives it more of like they.
Speaker 3: All jump in, Yeah, my husband ain't that great either. Oh my husband sucks too.
Speaker 2: But like Lisa, she says in her confessional or to Meredith that she doesn't believe Bronwin.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to wonder because only because I wasn't a controlling relationship like that, I would never ever bring something like that on camera. What you do in a situation like that where you're controlled by your husband, is you say what's gonna make him happy? Because if you don't, there's hell to be paid.
Speaker 4: Right, But that might be why she's trying to get out. She knows this is her way out.
Speaker 3: Either that or she's not being honest and she's doing her for TV purposes and that would not be good. And I'm not saying that's what she's doing. I'm just trying to understand this because her actions are not of one of a woman that's being controlled.
Speaker 2: Well, Lisa and Meredith insinuate maybe bron In's wall she puts up is the reason Todd cheated, and I'm like, I don't think that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way to blame the victims. Yeah way, I'm like, please.
Speaker 2: Bronwin was on Watch What Happens Live last night and Todd was in the audience looking happier than ever.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're both in on the reality TV shit?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know that you naturally can just be the dick like Todd. I think that's a learned.
Speaker 3: I have never ever seen a newbie come in like Bronwyn. She's gold. She knows what she's doing. She's good, She's like given it all. That's rare. Yeah, it's really rare. I even sent her a message. I'm like, you're You're the best newbe I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing Heather Gay is going to do is back up a broken woman, especially when it's because of a man.
Speaker 4: She's like, is this why you have so many dogs?
Speaker 3: Yeah? In bags and outfits.
Speaker 2: And it was hilarious but also very like introspective, like it makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're looking for that companionship.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, I get it.
Speaker 4: And also I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like I've been watching since the beginning, but I didn't realize that Heather's husband left her.
Speaker 3: We don't know really a lot about that. He has filmed though in the past, I think once she's had more than one husband, but her husband the father of her children. He's been in scenes at her old house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think it's amicable, but yeah, I didn't realize that he left. But then the women get back to the rooms. Bronwin says it felt like Meredith and Lisa were defending Todd, and then Whitney says it hits home for them because they've both been accused of infidelity.
Speaker 3: Not Whitney throwing Lisa and Meredith under the bus about cheating. Whitney has been like, well me, stop on you.
Speaker 2: Whitney really hasn't been a major player this season.
Speaker 3: That's probably why she has last seat on the at the reunion.
Speaker 2: But between the sly way of saying Lisa and Meredith are cheaters and her advocates for sluts of America, of America, she's her talking head, is a good side player. Then Mary's arrived in Mexico.
Speaker 3: She was so funny.
Speaker 2: She brought Robert to a facility out of state. Mary says Robert was ready and she didn't have to make him go.
Speaker 4: Oh. The flashbacks are so heart wrenching, so heart wrenching.
Speaker 3: But then in Mary's style, though, merediths like, Mary, where have you been? And She's like, I was, and then I came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, I'm not talking about it with you guys.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? I was? And then I came because she was. All she was thinking.
Speaker 2: About it was where is like my bestie Angie? Which right, their friendship needs to be protected by like the National Guard.
Speaker 3: Because I love they are friendship, love each other so much. They've come a long way, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Then they get to You'll never guess what the dinner was themed.
Speaker 3: Dude. I'm like, either Bravo has a percentage of this company, which is not uncommon for newer companies, or they have the best editing team ever.
Speaker 2: I have Vita everywhere. But I have a question, if you're listening, how many of you seeing all of this product placement hasn't made you want to actually go buy the I'm sure.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have, Like my my freaking company gets blurred out. I don't even talk about it anymore. Yeah, don't even talk about it? Is it just blurt out or push it out or don't show it. It's it's annoying because it's a huge part of my life. But nope, no editor blurt.
Speaker 4: Out, don't see it.
Speaker 3: Don't see it.
Speaker 2: Then Brittany asked Meredith. Brittany did this in an awkward way too. She's like, so, Meredith, how are you feeling? And Meredith's like, you can tell right from the get go passed Yeah, She's like, uh fine, I'm fine, now fine, nine, Like sin, what is it when your lips are really tight person to first lists, I'm fine. Bronwin says she heard that she was throwing up. Meredith says that she was crying about the slut shaming.
Speaker 3: Do we believe I don't believe that at all. I do not believe that. And by the way, you know when someone's throwing up, yeah, you can hear. It's not a mistaken sound. Blah.
Speaker 2: But also, why did Brittany not ask her this hours and hours before she told everybody else for her she had?
Speaker 4: She was busy telling everyone else first.
Speaker 3: She's spreading the good word.
Speaker 2: Lisa says Meredith should say how she feels, and Angie tells Lisa they agreed to stay out of each other's life.
Speaker 3: See once again the show how You getting out of each other's life.
Speaker 2: No, but Lisa is once again stepping in for Meredith, but won't do it for Bronwin. So it sticks to the point that, like Lisa does immerse herself in conversations, she thinks she's going to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that. But Mary waiting for her postami soup was hilarious.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love a Pristromia.
Speaker 3: To me, I've always been taught it's good etiquette to wait for everybody to get their food before you start eating. I tell my kids that. I even have to tell my mom that once in a while. But they're all eating and she's They're like, well, where's your fee? I'm waiting for a pristronomy soup.
Speaker 2: Also, she did she ever get her salad?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I never saw the salad. But then she did get the soup, the minnestroni or whatever it was. And then then they're all talking about bar feet and she's like, I can't eat this it looks.
Speaker 4: Like and then they d of the soup and I was like, Kanda does.
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Lisa questions what she'll do, and Angie says, maybe she'll lunge at her, taking a page out of Lisa's book on Why do we really think that Meredith was crying?
Speaker 3: I think something's going on in her life. Maybe something's going on because she would not cry over slept shaming. They weren't even slept shaming her.
Speaker 2: She I mean, I guess she could say she was crying because she felt embarrassed for turning her her bob mitzvah, like.
Speaker 3: What happened a week ago. She's not gonna be crying over slept shaming her. Bob Mitzva was over a week ago. Oh, why is this such a big deal.
Speaker 2: I guess they thought about it at dinner the night before, so something seems askew. Uh. Then Whitney tells Lisa when it's her feelings, they all need to care, and Lisa tells Whitney she doesn't give an f about her feelings. Whitney tells Lisa she gets to be the dictator, and then Lisa tells Whitney she's lucky she talks to her and calls Whitney a lying bitch. Bron Win tells Lisa she felt like she's stuck up for Todd. Angie tells Lisa she knows more about Bronwin than her and Lisa and leaves the table.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for Lisa at that moment. I felt like, no matter what she does, they poke at her. I don't think it was that big of a deal. I don't think that she purposely was sticking up for Todd. I think that she probably said a lot of things. I think that not all of it was shown, and I think one of the things she says, well, you know, maybe because of the way you act, it might affect him in that way. But I don't think she was like his you know, it's your fault, not his. I think she was.
Speaker 2: I don't think Lisa believed Bronwin. That's my legitimate feeling.
Speaker 4: I do not think. I do not think.
Speaker 2: Lisa believed Bronwin, because even when she was hearing the story, you know, when you could have like a touch of empathy in your face, she was not.
Speaker 3: Like I was like that Lisa knows a lot about Bronwin that she's not saying, yeah, thinking, or.
Speaker 2: Maybe she knows how bad it is with Bronwin and Todd and she's trying to downplay it to protect Braun.
Speaker 4: I mean, we really don't know.
Speaker 3: I think she's just annoyed that she's on the show.
Speaker 4: I really do think Lisa's that she's on the show.
Speaker 3: But you know what, not everybody needs to be friends.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, Thanks for tuning in for another episode of two. Teasing a pod