Speaker 1: Oh my god, I came in hot today, all right, so I was. I went to a breakfast with some business people, shot some fun tiktoks, like it's a day in the city.
Speaker 2: We're doing content. All good.
Speaker 1: Went to Butterfield Market on the Upper east Side to do the lord's work. Taste the chicken salad, taste the frozen yogurt, taste the tuna. They were jealous that I called the Orri's Market on the Upper east Side the Airwin on the Upper east Side. So they called me and wanted to give me a credit to their store, et cetera. So I went in and tried some of the items, and the owner, Joel, was amazing.
Speaker 2: Oory's is very good.
Speaker 1: It's maybe different than Airwan in the sense that their fruit is unreal. Their me bagels, fish, all those things are good, excellent. They're prepared. Foods need work. Their soup was like overloaded with pepper there. Some of their items just were they weren't at the level the chicken salad, the tuna salad. So just so you know, like you can't just say one place is great, one thing at one place is great, anymore than you can't just say, like this brand is great, Like this bag from this brand is great, but this other brand sucks. So it's just an interesting thing, like having a discerning palate when it comes to stores and food, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's not the point, but you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I get home to my apartment before I do this podcast, and Danielle, who works with me, and my team are apparently behind the scenes, like up in arms, because we got a threatening series of messages on Instagram saying like because I reviewed this Lash product. I reviewed this Lash product that thought was great. It was user friendly. I understood exactly what to do. There was like this Lash adhesive that was on, Like I'm a scare brush, so you put it right onto your Lash.
Speaker 2: I click the lashes on.
Speaker 1: I've started the Lash journey a thousand times and never been able to get the mods. This is the first time I could get them on and it was great, and I did a video about them.
Speaker 2: It was a great brand.
Speaker 1: So we get a scathing message from another from a brand that sent me stuff. I don't know the difference. I don't know one's big, one small. I don't know anything. It's literally it's just two Lash brands, like two apples and a supermarket that are different. I don't know anything about them. I just picked one up. I've had the one that I tried well over a year and the other brand, Lashify, that sent me the scathing messages they've sent me their product too. To be honest and fair, I've opened it up a bunch of times. It's more confusing, like someone did tell me something about it and that I should try it, But every time I open it up, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the glue with it. I didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't have that same kind of like mascarow wand applicator to put it on, so I didn't try it. And I think Lashifi are magnetic. I didn't even know the other brand was magnetic. I thought put in the lash adhesive on meant it was glue. But I guess it's magnetic. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And neither of these people paying me.
Speaker 1: I don't have a deal with any of them, and no one can pay me to say something I don't believe. I just screw around half ninety nine percent of the time screwing around. Sometimes I do a brand deal on something I've already liked, or a brand that I know and talked about and then they're like, do you want to do something? And then there's some language that comes with it, you know, like you must say you're a partner or twenty percent off, or like here's my website. But like, no one fucking owns me. I didn't come this far to be owned in beauty or anything. Are you crazy? Like I'm kind of a wacky aunt up in the attic that just became successful at this because I didn't give two shits. Like there was a movie called Small Time Crooks where they were baking cookies as like a mob front and it became successful. Or like the movie and the play, the producers they were trying to make the worst play ever and have it failed so it could be a write off for tax evasion, and it ended up doing well.
Speaker 2: Like that's what this is.
Speaker 1: This is a garage band, accidental influencer, pop up, shit show, lash off. I send me like legal messages through Instagram threatening me, you've now involved yourself. You'll hear from our attorneys. Why don't you fuck the fuck off? Do you want to give me some I'll give you some names. Five of actually the ten attorneys because I posted on social media. I'm like, yeah, you want you want to rolodex of attorneys, I'll get out my fucking rolodex.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me go with people I know.
Speaker 1: Chris Sieger I don't know, took down the NFL and Volkswagen.
Speaker 2: Maybe heard of them.
Speaker 1: John Morgan Florida like billionaire, all his billboards, but like major major cases. John yancoun Is at John Morgan. If John Morgan happens to be taking an apple at his house in Hawaii, that that he's fucking made by having amazing cases. H oh, you could call Mark Arraghos, you could call Brian Friedman, ask them all. Ask John Morgan, Mark Arraghos, Brian Friedman if they want to help me, play fuck around and find out lash off I you want to you want to have a Blake Lively justin Baldoni on your hands where you fucking overshoot the mark, You overplay your hand, So come for me. You know what, Don't you fuck with me because I don't know what's going on in your legal life.
Speaker 2: I have no deal with you.
Speaker 1: I could fucking talk about whatever I want. Now I'm not allowed to talk about things.
Speaker 2: It came to me.
Speaker 1: I can't put on a lash Are you fucking crazy? Who's the stupid person at lashify? That's what I like to know. Raise your hand because it wasn't a social media person. They're not allowed to say what this person said. So this dumb fuck who probably runs the company and the people that work there are under their desks going.
Speaker 2: Are you okay, ma'am or sir? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Founder that we work for that we're fucking running out of here like we're at Chanel.
Speaker 2: What are you stupid? Or new? Who are you talking about? You're gonna come threaten me? How about this?
Speaker 1: We were gonna try your product. All you had to do was say, hey, you know, just so you know. You may not be aware of this. We've been in a legal battle with these people. If you want to just try our lashes, i'd be helpful and maybe saying we've been in a legal battle with them. I wouldn't want to get involved. But who do you think you actually are? Nobody owns me. Nobody fucking owns me. I left the Housewives, I was owned, I was on somebody else's dying. I didn't see a check lash of fy. Now you're gonna have to pay me a fucking check to shut.
Speaker 2: The fuck up.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you can't leave. Big mistake, huge, Do not fuck with me. And this is what would happen on the house lies. This is exactly what would happen. I have never come for somebody who didn't start with me. I do not just wake up in the morning and decide to fire random shots. So go down the list of everything that ever happened on when I've been like a not fucking around program. That's what happens with me. I have an on or and off switch. I just go idle cool.
Speaker 2: I love you all. It's amazing. People could be tricky, people could.
Speaker 1: Be snotty, no problem. Do not fuck with me. Do not poke a bear in the zoo. I'm minding my own business, playing around talking about chicken salad at tuna salad. Leave me the fuck alone. Now you fucking started something and the people are pissed. I'll read you the messages. I'll read you the fucking messages.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 1: People are like now boycotting laud like why would you fucking start.
Speaker 2: So aggravated? Like who do you?
Speaker 1: It's like me coming up to a random just anyone that doesn't know me, be like you're not allowed to drink a low calorie margarita.
Speaker 2: I invented it.
Speaker 1: We've been what do you know how many billions of dollars of low calorie ready to drink cocktails have been sold on my back? Do you know how many low calorie margaritas? How many skinny margaret is, how many skinny lattes, skinny products, skinny pizzas, skinny fucking anything is on my back. That's life, that's free enterprise, that's commerce. Do you know how many spongy blushes? Billions of dollars of little spongy, squeezy blushes have been sold on Charlotte Tilbury's back. You don't how many pink or green, or black or white or yellow, little egg shaped sponges to do your makeup that have now been called beauty blender when there's actually someone who created the beauty blender. And yes, beauty Blender made their money like me, but they were almost too early. They have the originator did not make as much money as everybody on their backs. I did not make as much money on Skinny Girl, which was a lot as all of the people on my back. Chanelle Dior and everybody else have not made as much money as all of the counterfeits on their back. Apple Phone has not made as much money as all the counterfeits on their back. That's what happens. People copy, people copy songs. Everything is a remix. But don't you ever come in my messages and try to threaten the people that are reading them. Okay, I will always stand in front of them and not let them deal with some garbage like this. And they were like shuddering. I'm like, get the fuck out of the way. It's called one take and I posted it. Don't you worry. No one's gonna talk to you like that. Your fucking mind. You out of your Here we go. We are in a massive lawsuit with this company for infringing all of our patents. You have way too big of a platform and therefore have unfortunately involved yourself and our litigation. How honey, how am I in a contract with you? Did I get into some fucking lash liability contract that I sent?
Speaker 2: Honestly, the fact that you're put this is what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Honestly, the fact that you're pushing counterfeits after Lashify has won multiple lawsuits against these counterfeits is horrifying. Well, I've got some counterfeit fucking bags in handbag University. I don't see any lawsuits coming there. Okay, everybody's knocked everybody else. I have a thousand fotegas in my driveway right now, So get in line, buddy. It's called dupe Central twenty twenty five. Fuck the fuck off. Our attorneys will be in touch.
Speaker 2: Oh we're so scared. Is Ally mcbeale coming over the fuck out of here? Our turney art? What did you do? Watch fucking Matt Locke. Our attorneys will be in touch.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lashify, fuck around and find out that's gonna be your next lash brand.
Speaker 2: Fuck around and find out put.
Speaker 1: These lashes on your eyelashes might fall off. We don't give a fuck, soapad. I don't know why that hits so wrong. So the comments are out of control, out of control. Let's run through some comments. I don't know if any of you don't like having a shnooze on your neck for no reason.
Speaker 2: And this is why I love you.
Speaker 1: So adding Lashify to my list of not purchasing rest in Peace Lashifi big mistake, big wow. They should know how to They should know not to mess with you. Boycott Lashifi. Big mistake, huge. Wow, I will never buy Lashify. Mess with Bethany and we unite, and now my Lashifi cart has been cleared.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Lashifi fucked around and found out way too hard. They mess with the wrong one. Okay, this is not going to play out well. Just Aschanel, Lashifi is a cult and they think they only underlash space. They will never have me. They would never have me. Hate you, Bethany lash If I came for my girl. No, ma'am just ruined Lashify for me. Whoever sent that message is shaking in their boots. Yeah, hopefully they're fucking packing their desk. If it's the founder, the people are gonna be in like the Jerry McGuire mode.
Speaker 2: Everyone's gonna be out of there.
Speaker 1: The Jerry McGuire's gonna be sitting on their own being like showing me the money. I don't think so lash off I is so messy. I wanted to try them, but after watching the founder and her followers attack others turn me off. I can't stand them. Well, honey, Pie, lash If I canceled break this down while we're ten.
Speaker 2: Why are you being dragged for?
Speaker 1: It? Makes zero sense. Now I'm gonna go back and break all right? Why I see me do a TikTok, Let's go okay? So I received lashifi last year. I also received Lily Lash and a bunch of lashes are Dell.
Speaker 2: Lashes and pro lash. I said that? Did I say that? Okay?
Speaker 1: So I received a bunch of lashes. I've heard about magnetic lashes. I don't know what that means. I didn't know if they're a little ball magnets to go under. I don't know anything. I've never been able to do my lashes. I'm not good at lashes. So I keep trying with the glue and then the front is sticking up and I don't land it. And so I did open lash if I. They sent me a ton of stuff like little little square lash things and like tools and like liquid and little like they call it spoolies, the little like wands that come into MISCAA. But but in and it was a lot going on. I didn't understand where the adhesive was. I didn't see the adhesive, so I tried to open it, but I thought I needed regular glue.
Speaker 2: I just didn't understand the program.
Speaker 1: So I keep saying when I have time, I'm going to try lashes. So I was in my city apartment where I am right now, and last week I opened the drawer and I saw a pro lash and it was in like a little box that was I could understand it.
Speaker 2: I opened the side.
Speaker 1: It had the tool, it had some lash remover, and it had like something that I opened up on like a MISCAA and it said adhesive, so it was user friendly. And I had like a couple of little clumps of lashes like it had like your whole lash, but in little clumps.
Speaker 2: So I was idiot proof to understand.
Speaker 1: So I took the MISCAA glue thing, put it on my eyelashes and then was able to use my fingers to get the lashes underneath, and I liked it. I was actually going to try Lashify next once I figured out how to like where the adhesive is.
Speaker 2: I still will try it.
Speaker 1: And I was here in the city and someone who works for me said, we got a pretty nasty, scathing message from lashify on Instagram and I read it, which I'll post it for you guys in another video, and it was so it came out of the gate threatening like it was basically giving you have too big a platform.
Speaker 2: You should know better. And now you've.
Speaker 1: Involved yourself in our lawsuit and you'll be hearing from our attorney.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you fucking ally mcbeil?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I got five to ten class action lawyers on my rolodex right now, speed dial, So you ready, let's fucking go, bro, And here's the thing. Just come in and say to me, Hey, I'm not sure if you know we're in a legal battle with them. We wanted you to try a product, but just FYI. I would have been like, oh, okay, sorry, I don't want to be in the middle of any kind of mess, and let's try your and sorry I didn't know, et cetera. But besides billions of dollars of skinny margaritas that have been sold on my back, every ready to drink low calorie cocktail is on my back. I mean it just goes on and on and on. De youor Chanel Fendi, everybody, They've all got dupes everywhere on their back.
Speaker 2: That's what goes on.
Speaker 1: So I am not a lawyer, although I play one, and I'm not part of this. But now you fucking drag me into this and don't do and it ends with us fuck around and find out because everybody all over the comments is already like cancel, then cancel them rest in peace. So guess what pause before you send five messages in a row and think you're running some fucking lash cult because nobody gives a good fuck. All right, So that was me doing a TikTok. You're welcome. Okay, So that wasn't what we expected this morning. But that's gonna beauty gossip, and I got realed up. It's just called don't fuck with me, Okay, It's just called don't don't don't threaten.
Speaker 2: Me in something you're not allowed to like, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: How do you like?
Speaker 2: I don't even like my daughter gets sick in my face