Speaker 1: She has now officially declined a Time magazine interview as.
Speaker 2: She continues to avoid the press.
Speaker 1: Time magazine obviously supports liberals in a big way.
Speaker 2: Why would you not do the interview?
Speaker 1: That's how fraid they are of her talking to anyone in the media. I think it's pretty clear now that Harris's team declined this interview with Time, as it's now breaking as they continue to deny media access because they don't want to take any chances of a screw up before the Democratic convention. According to the magazine's glowing cover story about a rise at the top of the Democratic ticket, they still said no. Harris has now gone twenty four days without holding a formal press conference or sit down interview since emerging as the Democratic Party's nominee after Biden announced he had dropped out of the race. Both Biden and former President Trump sit down for lengthy interviews with Time as candidates for president. The Monday cover story briefly noted that Harris refused to sit down for an interview for the highly favorable story, saying this, Harris has yet to do a single substance of interview or to explore policy shifts her campaign Tony a request for an interview for this story.
Speaker 2: But what did the cover of Time magazine look like?
Speaker 1: It looked like she was a god, and it said her moment looking like she's some goddess. The timepiece, titled the Reintroduction of Kamala Harris and written by Charlotte Alter, opened by comparing the atmosphere to recent Harris rally to Beyonce in Taylor Swift concerts, and said it resembled the early days of Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: That's how they started the story.
Speaker 1: The magazine quoted several Democratic allies offering high praise for Harris, including Transportation Secretary Pete, who said to consolidate the Democratic Party in a matter of hours, to do as many visible events and established the presence without putting a foot wrong is a feat. It's amazing how fast the media can coordinate. Somebody quote. I don't think anybody expected her to be so flawless, he added of her quick rise to power. David Hogg, the gun control activist, was also quoted saying this elections come down to vibes, and Kamwa has got the vibes right now. Senator Corey Booker is quoted in the article as well, saying that Harris has gone from being a h is It Patawan yes, to a Jedi master. Adam Shift dismissed any concerns over historically approval rating his vice president, saying this, it's always hard for the vice president because the president is the one setting the policy taking the responsibility. He told time and historically vice presidents have often taken on the work that the president doesn't want to do. Harris answered a handful of questions while campaigning in Michigan last week, including one about criticism or not speaking to the press, and she said this quote, I've talked to my team us to get an interview schedule before the end of the month, end of the month, really before the end of the month. Now why did she say that, because they already have a strategy and we know now what their strategy is.
Speaker 2: The strategy is not to do interviews. The strategy is.
Speaker 1: Roll into the Democratic National Convention and don't do interviews.
Speaker 2: That is the strategy, folks, plain and simple.
Speaker 1: Let me also say that I do think that the media at some point is going to have to ask her at least a question or two. How do you not, right, Frank Luntz by the way, coming out saying, look, she's having a moment, yes, but Donald Trump is still doing better with union members than any Republican in decades. The focus group, union members say union leaders don't speak for me, because the unions have now come behind Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Listen, but I assure you that Donald Trump is doing better among the average union member, not teachers' unions and not the unions for government, but everybody else, the trades people work in their hands. He's doing better among them than any Republican has done in decades. This is not going to be a problem for him. The union leadership is more divided from their membership, and the louder that it gets, the greater the divides are going to come in and my focus groups and this is remarkable to me. The union membership says they don't speak for me. And I've been doing this now since nineteen I hate to say this, eighty nine, nineteen ninety. I've never had union people publicly say they don't speak for me.
Speaker 1: I mean, you listen to him there and you notice that the rest of the people they're just like totally quiet on this, like they're like, what do we do.
Speaker 2: What do we say about this? Like, like, what do we say? How do we deal with this? I how? I mean, do you just keep hiding her? I think that's what they're advocating for right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, Kama Harris said, in this election, we each face a question what kind of country do we want to live in? The beauty of our democracy is that we have the power to answer, whether our vote and with our voice. Make sure your voice is heard, Kamala Harris. No one voted for her, No one voted for her. And with African Americans, for example, I'm not sure this is going to work as well as they think.
Speaker 2: Listen to NBC News.
Speaker 1: They set down with a bunch of Philadelphia African American voters and I want you to hear what one African American woman said to the interviewer.
Speaker 4: How hard does inflation hit you?
Speaker 5: It hit me hard.
Speaker 6: It's hitting me hard.
Speaker 4: What do you blame for it?
Speaker 7: I blame the federal government. At this point, a working class mom who works as a paralegal cannot buy a two dollars bell pepper because it's now five. Imagine a mother living in a food stamps. Imagine a mother who's making minimum ways trying to feed children. They're killing us without killing us. If you understand that they're killing us without telling us they're killing us. They're hurting people in ways that they can't help themselves. It's either feed my child or well, how about feed my children?
Speaker 2: And I don't but I have.
Speaker 8: To go work.
Speaker 2: But I have to go work. Now.
Speaker 1: Can they convince her in others? And this is a very fair question. Can they convince her? And can they convince others to somehow believe that Kama Harris is good? You know, Kama Harris has been lying to the American people, for example, about the threats of terrorists coming across the border. When she was named the borders are she let a record number of suspected terrafts into this country.
Speaker 2: That was her job. You should be able to hold her accountable for that.
Speaker 4: We don't need to build a wall.
Speaker 5: And by definition, does planes speak basic English language?
Speaker 4: Definition? It is not an emergency.
Speaker 8: You know he talks about this wall. I always say, let me know how hih it is.
Speaker 9: If it's twenty five feet, then I'll invest in the thirty foot ladder.
Speaker 5: To suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth. It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 9: Out of the terror rests across the country, We've learned several men with suspected ties to ISIS living in the US have been taken into custody.
Speaker 10: Sources is familiar with the matter tell us the then cross the Southern border some over a year ago.
Speaker 11: Most one hundred people on the terrorists watch list were released into the US by the Biden administration during a three year period.
Speaker 4: To night an alarming development and the border crisis.
Speaker 12: Among the record number of migrants crossing the southern border was a member of an Afghan terror organization.
Speaker 13: We are learning that under the Biden and Harris administration that border patrol agents encountered at least three hundred and seventy five illegal migrants on the terror watch list right on the Southern border.
Speaker 8: But what's more shocking.
Speaker 6: Is at least ninety nine of these individuals were actually released into American communities. Includes at least two thousand Afghan nationals, thirty three thousand Chinese nationals, five hundred and fifty one Iranian nationals, one hundred and twenty Syrian nationals, and three thousand Effect nationals.
Speaker 5: Suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are.
Speaker 4: Trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think that comes back to haunt her, I really do. I think Kamala Harris is lying to the American people, and at some point people will care, I hope, unless they just say, you know what, we like Democrats, that's who we like. We like them the most, and there's nothing you can do to stop us. Maybe that's it. Maybe that is it. There is a question that I wish somebody in the media would ask Kamala Harris and Timwalls, and that is, you guys let Minnesota burn during the Black Lives Matter obsession?
Speaker 2: Would you let that happen in all of America? I think that's a question that should be asked. This is what you did, Okay, Like.
Speaker 1: They let the city burn, and so if they let the city burn and that's what they did, then would they let that happen to the rest of the country. You look at Tim Waltz, Tim Walls is a guy that wants to be your vice president. I would argue that this is a guy that doesn't deserve to be anywhere close to it, just from the simple standpoint that he's a pathological liar and he's guilty of stolen valor that apparently the Left doesn't care about.
Speaker 8: Tim Walls wants to be a heartbeat away from commander in chief. But Tim Walls has lied about his military record for years.
Speaker 10: He's us the rank that he never achieved in order to advance his political career.
Speaker 8: Well's lyde repeatedly about his rank.
Speaker 3: Retired command sergeant major, retired command sergeant major, command sort major retired command sergeant major.
Speaker 8: Wall's lyde about being in combat.
Speaker 9: Can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war, that I carried in war.
Speaker 8: Weall's dodge deployment by retiring when he knew his National Guard unit was going to Iraq. Everybody knew they were going to train and gold Iraq.
Speaker 1: The warning order basically stated that too much later after he knew it.
Speaker 8: That's when he hired Walls. Disparage in Minnesota National Guard soldiers.
Speaker 12: Hears the National Guard we're going to have massively trained troops. No, you're gonna have nineteen year old who are cooked.
Speaker 8: That same Minnesota National Guard that he disparaged. Unlike Walls served heroically in Iraq and Afghanistan. Tim Wallas is not fit to be anywhere near the office of Commander in chief. Tim Walls is guilty of stolen valor.
Speaker 2: He abandoned us. You know, I mean, what the hell kind of leader does that?
Speaker 1: He abandoned us? What the hell kind of leader does that? That was somebody that worked with him, That was somebody in his same group. He abandoned us, right like, that's what he did. He abandoned us. Why would you want that guy to be president? You have illegal aliens coming across the southern border. The one thing she was in charge of, Kamala Harris, who are brutally assaulting and murdering different people.
Speaker 2: The Biden Harris border crisis is real.
Speaker 1: You look at the case file of Juan Carlos Garcia Rodriguez and the story that needs to be told that again, the media is not telling you.
Speaker 9: Listen, in the case of an eleven year old girl sexually assaulted and strangled to.
Speaker 14: Death, Pasadena police say this is the man they were after eighteen year old Juan Carlos Garcia Rodriguez. This team is accused of strangling and sexually assaulting eleven year old Maria Gonzalez inside the Pasadena apartment that she shared with her father.
Speaker 2: The father of found Maria's.
Speaker 14: Body inside of a trash bag that was inside of a laundry basket shoved under his bed. Detectives identified Garcia Rodriguez as their suspect.
Speaker 1: You want to know how one Carlos Garcia Rodriguez got into the US as an unaccompanied alien child. He was smug to the US border by a guide paid for by his parents, and after arriving at the border, we now know he was transferred to the custody of the Department of Health and Human Services. And what do they do? Shortly after his release, Garcia became one of at least eighty five thousand unaccompanied miners of whom the biden Heris Administration quote unquote lost track of. In their own documents, they state that, according to Garcia's case file, although case managers attempted to make contact with him and his sponsor, who was not related to him, the calls went unanswered for just one month.
Speaker 2: After his release. So game over.
Speaker 1: The committee estimates of the true number of uncoming miners that have been lost maybe as high as one hundred and forty thousand by the US government. And a few months after the Biden Heris administration lost track of Garcia, he ran away from his sponsor and not long after that he brutally assaulted and murdered an eleven year old Maria Gonzalez. This is what they're doing. The open border policies of the borders are Kama Harris invited these criminals into the country and into your community. That is the questions that the media would be asking if they were doing their damn job, But they're not. Border patrol agents have just testified before Congress that this is an unmitigated disaster and they cannot protect the border. And they said the Biden Harris border crisis is quote a terrorism threat to American communities, and criminals are now terrorizing American communities, including this brutal assault and murder of an eleven year old who couldn't defend herself. The Harris migrant crime is affecting everyone in this country, not just border towns.
Speaker 10: A man from Guatemala's charge for drunk driving and a fedal crush this weekend in Branson. Friends and police say William Garcia Rodriguez flift the truck he was driving. Denny almar Rizo of Nicaragua, a passenger in the truck, was killed in the crash. Garcia told police he ran away from the truck without checking on anyone since he was scared of being deported. A breath test showed his blood alcohol level was at zero point two seven to two. Garcia admitted to drinking ten to twelve beers and blocking out before driving ten.
Speaker 1: To twelve beers before blacking out, and he was quote unquote, he told police he ran away didn't check on the dead passenger because he was scared of being deported. Twelve beers. You think that's the only story, Oh no, it's not. Listen to this one.
Speaker 15: A Jordanian citizen in the US illegally is accused of sexually assaulting a Wasaw woman, and we do want to warn you that the details of this story may be disturbing. The victim met the suspect, Muhammad al Sayeri, on a Muslim dating website back in May. According to court documents, The two then met in person in Nashville, Tennessee, in mid July and then return to Wasau afterwards. All Sayuri allegedly sexually assaulted the victim several times over several weeks. That was until police recalled on August first. Now we're learning that the assaults started after the victim found out all Sieri allegedly entered the US illegally through the Mexican border and had paperwork for an immigration court hearing in November. She also found out that he allegedly had a wife and three children back in Jordan and had been actively courting a third woman in Canada. All Siuri was arrested at the Central Wisconsin Airports while trying to board a plane back to Nashville.
Speaker 2: No big deal.
Speaker 1: Migrant accused of raping a fifteen year old is released on five hundred dollars bail despite ICE demands for deportation. Because the migrant brutally raped a fifteen year old that coming out today as well?
Speaker 2: Why is no one asking these questions? I wonder why is it?
Speaker 1: Because they have to hold on to power and they know Harris is the only one one that they like. You better believe it now. I want you to hear a couple of different things. Number one, Kamala Harris is considered the most liberally United States center. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: We also know that Kama Harris said that she was proud and this is becoming a problem for her to co sponsor the socialist takeover of the healthcare that was known as Medicare for All, where it would get rid, as she described it, healthcare private healthcare insurance, so you wouldn't even have a chance to get it if you wanted it.
Speaker 5: And I am proud to co sponsor it. It is about saying that this is about a right, not about a privilege for a few. And let's be clear, it is not only about what is the right thing to do morally and ethically. It's also smart in terms of the fiscal impact taxpayers will benefit. You know, our friends in the private sector they talk about all the time. If they're asking about are they being efficient? Are they being a effective? They ask that question with three letters, what is the ROI return on the investment?
Speaker 4: And I am proud to co sponsor it. It is about saying that.
Speaker 5: This is about a right, not about a privilege for a few. And let's be clear, it is not only about what is the right thing to do morally and ethically. It's also smart in terms of the fiscal impact taxpayers will benefit. You know, our friends in the private sector they talk about all the time. If they're asking about are they being efficient? Are they being effective? They ask that question with three letters, what is the ROI return on the investment?
Speaker 4: And I am proud to co sponsor it. It is about saying that this is.
Speaker 5: About a right, not about a privilege for a few. And let's be clear, it is not only about what is the right thing to do more ethically, it's also smart in terms of the fiscal impact taxpayers will benefit. You know, our friends in the private sector they talk about all the time. If they're asking about are they being efficient? Are they being effective? They asked that question with three letters, what is the ROI return on the investment?
Speaker 1: You notice she said the same thing there four times in a row, off a teleprompter. Four times in a row she said the same thing. So they gave her a teleprompter and she just kept reading it over and over and over and over again. Now, I don't know if the teleprompter screwed up there. Okay, I don't know. I really don't. But what I do know is that she didn't notice it when she did it four times in a row, like she did not understand what was going on here. You look at you know, Kamala amics or Bidenomics, however you want to put it.
Speaker 2: Go all the way out to Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 1: What are they saying there about how tough it is to survive under what they've done.
Speaker 12: I feel like everything that you purchased at the store now has gone up substantially, So learning how to budget better has been a challenge. There's going to be some sacrifices that we have to make as a family.
Speaker 13: Nowadays, it's just hopelessness because we don't know when this doom loop is going to end.
Speaker 8: Bye bye for the grandsons.
Speaker 11: So it's just the price have gone up so much.
Speaker 2: I mean that's in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is actually insane, but it's also not surprising at the same time, seems about right. CBS News has two headlines on the same exact issue, one with attacking Donald Trump for having the same position that they then a week and a half later celebrated Kamala Harris for stealing from Donald Trump. This is about the tips, right, you know the saying Donald Trump coming out saying in Las Vegas weeks ago. Now, hey, if I'm president, I'm going to not have taxes on tips when people are just trying to make it well. This is the headline from CBS News when he came out in Vegas for this policy. He's the one that created the policy. Former President Donald Trump vows to stop taxing tips would cost the federal government up to two hundred and fifty billion over ten years, according to a nonpartisan watchdog group. Right negative, Right, that's not a positive headline. That's a negative headline to make you think this is a dumb idea and that Donald Trump is going to cost the government two hundred and fifty billion. Same exact policy. Kamala Harris comes out for last week CBS News, same exact Twitter account, same exact headline. Are our story and this is how they write the headline differently. Vice President Kamala Harris is rolling out a new policy position saying she'll fight to in taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers write all good news. What does the picture look like? It shows her standing in front of a podium with people behind her, with Harris signs clapping and cheering as she apparently is announcing this policy.
Speaker 2: You have to talk to the media.
Speaker 1: Apparently, you don't have to have positions on issues on your website if the media is giving you a billion dollars of in kind donations. White House Press Secretary Jean Pierre was asked about Kama's achievements, for example, as VP.
Speaker 2: Here is what she said, what.
Speaker 15: Does the president see as the vice president's biggest achievement during their time in pet office together?
Speaker 11: So look, because they've been partners, those achievements have been done. Certainly, those historic unprecedent achievements have been done together.
Speaker 1: I love how they use historic unprecedented achievements.
Speaker 2: What are they then?
Speaker 1: If they're historic and unprecedent, you should be able to give them to It's like right now, notice how she gives you that line without any achievements.
Speaker 11: As the President believes in the vice president leadership, her temperament, her experience, and he is and he has said this himself. One of the proudest decisions that he made in twenty twenty was selected her as vice president because he believed that she can go on day one, and you've seen that you've seen them do that together on day one of this administration. That doesn't change. I'm not going to parse out anything from here. They have been partners. She's been a critical partner for this president for during this term, and we'll need to do so. You will see them together on Thursday in Maryland where they would talk about their next announcement on lowering costs.
Speaker 2: For the American peace policy.
Speaker 10: It's a comprehensive hole, a comprehensive hole.
Speaker 1: It's a comprehensive whole. So she didn't mention one single policy. I think it's pretty clear because she couldn't mention one single policy, right Like, she couldn't mention one single policy, not one, not one. So when you can't mention a single policy, just make crap up and try to convince people that you know, well, she's historic and monumental in what she has done. She is historic and monumental. And how she's been able to accomplish this, it's historic and monumental in everything that she has accomplished. Okay, let me remind you, by the way, on the vote, Kamala Harris is hoping that service workers forget that she was the tie breaking vote for the IRS to actually go after tips. It was a tie vote. She had to come over from the White House to break the tie.
Speaker 16: In the US Senate, the Yasi the nas of fifty, the Senate being equally divided, the Vice President votes in the affirmative, and the bill as amended is passed.
Speaker 1: That's Kamala Harris right there, being the tie breaking vote. The tie breaking vote to raise taxes and to go after people in the service industry who get tips. The Inflation Reduction Act is what they called. It changed a wide range of tax laws. This is on the IRS's actual website at irs i gov. And provided funds to improve our services and technology to make tax filing easier for you. That's how they spun this when they were at the IRS, right, this is on their website. Kamwa Harris cast that breaking vote for the Inflation Reduction Acts, which hired seven eighty seven thousand IRS agents and then launched a tip reporting site. After telling the country the eighty seven thousand RS agents were to track down people making four hunite thousand or more, the IRS launched a site to go after service workers. They lied to you service workers making tips on the IRS's website here's their headline. IRS introduces new service industry tip reporting program. Does that sound like going after people making four unite thousand or more? And then you go back to Donald Trump, Donald Trump in Las Vegas, Nevada, back in June.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said.
Speaker 1: And then a month later, Kamala Harris like yeah, I'll jump on that bandwagon.
Speaker 9: Goes when I get to office, we are going to not charge Texas on tips people that new TuS.
Speaker 1: That was June ninth, Las Vegas. I'm wrong, by the way about the date. It was two months later, on August tenth. Kamala Harris realized she had a problem with hard working Americans that are in the tip industry.
Speaker 2: So what did she say? Listen service anyone?
Speaker 1: She just straight up stole it. Kamala Harris is relying heavily on the bias media to frame Trump's idea in a negative light while framing her idea, which is his idea, in a positive light. And the bias media has immediately come forward, as I mentioned to you a second ago, with this CBS News headline, right, Donald Trump introduces it back, Kama Harris steals the idea. They act like it's her own they act like it's the best idea you've ever seen in your entire life. So I go back to what I said a moment ago. We've got a problem. We have a really, really, really big problem because the media is going to give her everything she needs is a coronation. She can ditch the media, they'll still stand by her. She can have no policy positions, they'll still stand by her. The White House can't name one position she did. One thing she did is the vice president that was monumental, But they tell you it was monumental and historic that I guess she just was the vice president and apparently that's good enough. Kevin O'Leary mister Wonderful from Shark Tank. He also talked about just how radical and how the Harris campaign is trying to rewrite the liberal track record of her VP candidate as well, and the media is helping her do it.
Speaker 17: Listen, latest reading I saw was almost sixty percent of Americans are invested in the market, whether it's a pension of four one k, and yet the Democrat VP nominee Tim Walls has zero money in investments. What do you make of someone trying to run the country with zero investment Acumen.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 9: Anything about the VP candidate Tim and so I did some digging last week. I got the data last Friday. He is not a good manager. If you look at his stewardship of his state, Minnesota, it's been not good. And I'll tell you how I measure it. I look and don't people say, oh, your part is in your Partison, No, I'm not. I'm looking at the track record of an individual came into a state and wiped out job creation. He wiped out job creation in professional in manufacturing, in accounting, in every subcategory you look at, those jobs moved to South Dakota and North Dakota. The South Dakota job rate right now is four times that of Minnesota. Minnesota only creates jobs in services that are funded by the government, healthcare and social services. Every other sector is in decline. He's also added a surcharge of one percent a hundred Bais points on top of nine point eight percent Texas on individuals that are retiring, and of course they're leaving the state. In drones in Droll, he's the best governor for Texas, for Florida, for North and South Dakota, but not for Minnesota.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly right. That's where they all went. Kevin.
Speaker 2: I love by the way that Kevin put it that way.
Speaker 1: He's the best governor for these other states, but not for Minnesota. Make sure you share this podcast with everyone you know, and I'll see you back here tomorrow