Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this. We were talking backstage. There's a lot of Americans here and we were talking about people, you know, opportunities in Africa, and we're in Africa, different things, and you were saying like, this is so many opportunities, right, So can you speak on that for the Americans that may want to start businesses or have some investments, you know what perspective can you can you give them?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So, first of all, I think that when people look at investment opportunities, it's the first thing that they think about is capital. I don't agree. I think the first thing you got to think about is an idea, what it is that you want to do. The way I see Africa is this. So I see America or the West as a farm, a very sophisticated farm. They have all kinds of things planted of the farm. And if you want to be successful, you need to find a niche and you have to work at it very hard before you can plant something for you to grow and be successful. That's how I see it. And I see Ghana and Africa as a bear land. You just have to find a spot, get some cow manio put it there, plant something that you think you can really sell, sprinkle some water and then it will work out. So I feel like there's so much opportunity here. However, we don't think of any ideas and sometimes you just you figure it out on the ground. My background is accounted and finance. I don't know nothing about telecoms. I don't know nothing about all in gas, but I figured out, you know, being around, just being in Ghana. So please don't always think of, oh, I need to find five hundred thousand dollars, I need to find a hundred thousand dollars. I need to know just there's so much opportunity here. There are people that came here with next to nothing.
Speaker 3: You gave us a great example of the porter parties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell us about that.
Speaker 3: So, like you were saying, like so many things that you don't even think about, and then it's like by the time you actually figure it out, it's already done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like the porter party situation for them. Yeah. So because I mean what people want to do is people want to follow the train. They want to go away. They hear you know, oh, this line of business is really successful. By the time you hear there's a really good line of business, it is over. I mean, I mean people have made the most of it, and you know, the entry barrier will be higher, the returns are going to be lower and stuff. And like I said, it could be as simple as you know, creating any brand anything at all from here, you know. So it could be real estate, it could be you name it. I mean real estate back ten years ago, fifteen years ago was way better than I guess than it is today. And the people that got involved back then, you know, I think I gave an example. People that jumped on Tesla back in the day are way better than people that are trying to jump on Tesla now. But there are a lot of opportunities. You have to just figure it out. I don't want to really direct anyone into any particular space, but it's just so broad and just think about it this way. It's bare land. You basically figure out what you want to plant, you know, and have a successful harvest. So it's your call. You have to figure it out. Your business plans that you did in college and stuff is not going to work over here. I'm gonna let you know that, you know, forget that business plan and there's that no you know what, forget all that. All that now now is the real deal. There's the jungle.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine. Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security DISIL.
Speaker 4: Most people have their college degree disiold master's your pad. This is the real deal. Yeah, And what I want to let you know is there's so much opportunity and that returns here. The kind of returns you can make here is very difficult to make it in the West A lot of times. Don't sleep on Africa. Do not sleep on Africa. One thing I will tell you is that the wealthiest black man who look like us is from where Africa? Where did he make the money? Africa? So why are we slacking? I think there's opportunity here for all of us.
Speaker 6: What kind of returns are we looking at? As an American business person if we come here plant what kind of returns you expected? And also from all your successes and failures, what are like the three biggest lessons that you've gained from them.
Speaker 4: In terms of returns. I think each and everyone have different expectations. But one thing that I can tell you is that the returns that I have seen in Africa, I don't think I would have seen that elsewhere. I'm going to talk about myself an opportunity that I've invested. Let's say I've invested maybe one hundred and fifty million dollars in an opportunity and the returns maybe sixty billion dollars. So I don't know what multiples that is, you know, So it's all right if you do the math. There's a lot, a whole lot, but there are some you know, someone may like I said, I started with I didn't have any capital, So you don't don't don't look at it as what am I going to really get out of this? Don't look at it from that side. Look at it as how do I get over this challenge? So this is a challenge. I want to be able to get over it, because if you're able to get over the challenge, the sources will come after that. You know, you don't don't try and figure out the money pot pet The money part will come.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The returns might be like I didn't think, I mean, I knew I was going to be successful. I didn't think I was going to be this successful. I ain't gonna lie, you know. Sometimes I got to pinch myself. This is real. Like, so you may think maybe you may becoming the gun and you're like, oh, I want to make a million dollars, that's what That's what you may think. But the things that you're doing, the opportunity could actually make you twenty million dollars. But because in your mind you want to make a million bucks. As since you make a million bucks, ooh you're comfortable. Yeah there, Lamborghinia is about to come out, so you know, you know, instead of you maybe focusing on you know, improving the business and you know, working smart and stuff like that, you put you set limitations. So I don't really like that part. I think that the opportunities here are really really unlimited in terms of the rewards. So I don't like it to be that way. I mean, some banks used to give like ten percent fixed deposit interest rates. You put your money in the bank, you don't do nothing to give you ten percent pair, you know. So I'm just saying this, there are real opportunities over here. You just have to figure it out.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,