Speaker 1: When you go into a game not just shoot with the entire offense without brand and how much do you guys kind of feel a sense of responsibility to pick it up?
Speaker 2: You know? You know, we we love Brandon and we wanted to be out there as much as as much as possible. But I didn't think we was gonna risk you know what I'm saying, putting them out there and putting them in danger, and you know, it's kind of like the next man up type of situation. But you know, for me it was kind of different cause I just I was talking to Brandon last night. I was like, bro, like, this is my first time like being in a huddle without you. It kind of felt weird during practice, but it was good to get to win as a team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they blitzed so much. I mean it was like I've seen anywhere between seventy three and eighty six percent, and kyleson that's what we expected him to do. You guys have the kind of playmakers that can beat blitzes, don't you. I mean that that, you know, that's kind of the play on third and fifteen that you made, the one that Christian made. Do you look forward to teams blitzing you.
Speaker 2: I think they were gonna blitz a good bit because you know, we run run the ball very well, but sometimes like it's some some things you can't prevent. As you can see. Uh, they got a good bit of prey sure on Brock and called it a couple three and outs. But you know what I'm saying, it's it's about like how long can you sustain doing that? And so second half we came out and executed a lot on third down. You know, where were you hurting when you had to? I? Uh, I actually fell on the ball and I thought it was my ribs. I think the wind got knocked out of me. But uh, after going into ten and everything, check it out, find I was good.
Speaker 4: I'm a touchdown to tell us how that was designed?
Speaker 3: Was that supposed to be like a backshoulder thing or you just threw it up like a jump.
Speaker 2: All the way It depends on how to defend the play it though. It was kind of like a double move cause they was playing a a good bit inside on me today and luckily we got that called at the end. But Brock made an awesome job of putting the ball on it where I can get it.
Speaker 3: You guys talked a lot about getting off to a fast start. So three and oh, although it's early, it's give you some confidence for your long time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. Three and oh right now, Uh it feels good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We we harped on you know, starting off fast, and that's what we're doing. Even though we are we're making a little bit more mistakes, but as long as we get the win, we can uh continue to grow and continue to being on not making as many mistakes.
Speaker 1: Have Shoulder touchdown. How much chemistry is that? How much of that is you have brought working through that? How difficult is that?
Speaker 2: That's something we worked on like daily in camp for It's like me, Brandon and all the all the other white outs for us, like taking shots down field because you know, that's kind of where we lack. So it's kind of good to see a couple of first week we had Brandon and then this week we had me. So it's just good to see, like, you know what I'm saying, were taking shots down the field.
Speaker 4: When you said you were an awful lot of season, would you agree You're not awful?
Speaker 2: I definitely agree. In better shape, you know, being able to sustain drives and be out there as long as long as I can without having itself.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, you know a team what's as much as they do? Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you expecting a lot of those quick screens.
Speaker 3: And are you thinking that I could have a big.
Speaker 1: Day doing that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of it's kind of not all about me, as as you can see, like, this is a selfless team. So whoever is hot, this's gonna continue to get the ball, you know. Uh, we just harp on, you know what I'm saying, making plays whenever the ball come my way.
Speaker 4: More h So, obviously a big part of your game is yards after the cap and it's virtually impossible for one guy to bring you down. But I just wonder when you end up fighting through the guy after guy after guy and then land on top of the football. And do you ever think just go down a little bit earlier?
Speaker 2: Nah, not a not, That's not the way I think. I just try to get every yard possible for it's like moving to change and stuff. But it's just my mindset. I'm not just gonna fall to the ground and just like allow one person to bring me down.
Speaker 3: Why do you think you were named the team captain the season?
Speaker 2: For US is off season. I think the team seeing all the things that I did to come back in better shape, and you know what I'm saying, be able to help this team as much as possible. It was kind of blessing for them to name me a captain
Speaker 3: Right, Thanks, Thanks team,