Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan I to she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 2: Happy twenty twenty six. We have officially entered into the new year, but before we get back from our break, I wanted to do one more recap from twenty twenty five. So last weekend we did the best segments of twenty twenty five. Well, this weekend, we're gonna do the best games, tests, competition, and et cetera, everything that kind of fits into that category. So we're gonna count down some of the best moments from twenty twenty five before we get back and all the new segments start to happen. So let's get into it. Bobby's never drink alcohol before, so he's definitely never shotgunn to beer. So we put him to the test this year and had him shotgun a liquid death, which, if you don't know, liquid death is water. It's just in a can to make it look like you're kind of drinking, but you're really not. It's just fun water and it tastes really good. So we put Bobby to the test and here it is his first time shotgunning.
Speaker 1: Number seven I've never shotgun to beer. I've never drank a beer, but I'm about to shotgun and something here, Morgan, what is that?
Speaker 2: Well, shotgunning a beer means you're gonna make this go down very quickly.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's not a beer.
Speaker 3: It's a can of water, right, we got you a can of water.
Speaker 2: It's liquid death. It looks like a beer. It's going to operate in the same capacity as a beer.
Speaker 1: Is it harder to shotgun water? Well, this is sparkling water.
Speaker 2: It's only been beer, so I'm not.
Speaker 3: Well, beer's carbonated. Yeah, this is pretty much as close as you could get.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Some athletes are born really athletic and they develop little skills around it. Some are born not as athletic, and they, you know, developed how to play the game.
Speaker 3: They strategy, strength, tenacity.
Speaker 1: Are some people just born great shotgunners? And some they learn to do it?
Speaker 3: And I think you learned given like a special throat?
Speaker 1: Have I been given? I guess you'll never know until you Morgan, what's the key to shotgunning something?
Speaker 2: You're gonna open up your throat and it just has to go right down. That's the key. Really, Like you open your mouth open your throat and it goes down.
Speaker 1: But if I open my throat, like my mouth's open right now? Ah yeah, how do I How do I open my throat?
Speaker 2: You kind of feel that way back. It's like a contraction kind of in the back of your throat. You can kind of tell when you stop something from going down you're going to try and not.
Speaker 1: See a water myself basically a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you made Because it's your first time, I'm feeling it's gonna be a lot of Okay, I know exactly.
Speaker 3: You need to be able to really open up the orophoenix.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 3: That's the back of the throat.
Speaker 1: Way to stretch this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So do I pop the lid or do I do like when I see ray or somebody and they stab it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna stab it. Well, we just need to grab a key and we're gonna stab right here and then you will.
Speaker 1: Pop the top. So can you key it for me?
Speaker 2: Then yeah, we can keep it?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have a key?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Keys, So I'm gonna walk over to the stage. How about you pop the top even after you keep it? Yes, yes, that's how the shot that helps you shoot it down your throat.
Speaker 3: I'm a little worried though I've never popped the car.
Speaker 1: I pop it on the stage. Okay, So do I need to be with you when you pop it? Because I'm gonna do it on the stage.
Speaker 5: Yes, you gotta do it quick.
Speaker 1: Because it a second now on the stage.
Speaker 4: Oh it's going you already?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so that was like the initial and now she do you need to even open the top?
Speaker 5: Then? Yes, you do.
Speaker 1: I'm like a twelve year old. You guys are teaching a shot gunna beer.
Speaker 5: Hey you're just so you know you're gonna drink out of that keyhole, not the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, I thought that. Okay otherwise, but I'll jump out of the bottom.
Speaker 4: Are you okay? Getting it all over your clothes?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get on my clothes.
Speaker 4: I got a feeling that you're gonna have a lot of spillage a different shirt. How do you think he's gonna do?
Speaker 5: I don't know, is the first time. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How long did it take to normally do this?
Speaker 7: Okay? Tilts it?
Speaker 8: Wait, don't tilt it.
Speaker 7: Don't tilt it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need to like you're gonna put your mouth on this before you pop that, okay, and then as soon as your mouth is on it, you're gonna lean your head back and pop it.
Speaker 3: Let it smooth, let's.
Speaker 5: Go, let's go.
Speaker 1: You ready to go.
Speaker 5: Some people are born party foul.
Speaker 4: I really do think some people are born with it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I swallowed it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think you did.
Speaker 2: You didn't tilt the head back, and you didn't tilt the head back.
Speaker 1: It did not that tough. Is that common for the first time you guys do that for that to happen, Yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: So to learn skill, we might have to get you in a second.
Speaker 1: Try a little more on here, hold on until your.
Speaker 8: All the way back all throw.
Speaker 9: Your head back.
Speaker 5: That's it. You go down.
Speaker 3: You have to swallow.
Speaker 4: You can't ship munke it.
Speaker 5: What does that mean? Head up?
Speaker 4: Swallow, get your head Oh my gosh, god out.
Speaker 10: It is common if you need to, Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Did anybody time that? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's still more in here.
Speaker 4: Time it's on the ground. There's nothing to try.
Speaker 11: Some people shot.
Speaker 4: It's gonna hurt.
Speaker 3: That's gonna hurt three seconds and that's just water man.
Speaker 4: But I do feel like some people with it and you're not.
Speaker 5: Hey, the party already left.
Speaker 1: No, we nailed it. Yeah, we're going streaking. It's all over my face.
Speaker 4: So that wasn't good that.
Speaker 1: There was no part of that that was good.
Speaker 3: Not really. No.
Speaker 4: You opened the can good, You popped the top, that was really good. The way you held it it was good.
Speaker 2: You didn't it throw your head back or open your throat in any and you.
Speaker 4: Tilted it to the right, so it all came out the irregular hole.
Speaker 1: And then oh that what happened? It came out?
Speaker 3: But also what what was up?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Why why didn't you swallow?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Okay, I did you try?
Speaker 5: Did you try to?
Speaker 1: It burned?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, burn it burned?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I have to go back to my desk. That was unsuccessful, but I gave it's soaking wet up here, so we'll clean the stage off and we will come back. I get myself a holl a B plus.
Speaker 2: Though sale cry most of it is on the floor.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week With Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Amy claimed that she is a Heinz ketchup connoisseur. So out of a lineup, she could pick out that ketchup anywhere. We put that to the test. Give her a whole bunch of different ketchups. She blind tastes tested them, and did she figure it out? Is she actually a.
Speaker 1: Heines ketchup connoisseur Number six Amy does not know the challenge it's about to happen, but she claimed that she can nail Hines ketchup by just tasting it blindly. Because the whole story was iced to wait tables and we just refilled the ketchup bottles, even if it was a Hines with whatever, we get it in bulk and you just dump it in there. It never really was the same brand.
Speaker 5: And she was shocked, and she was shocked.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, this is her.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, back up, you're telling me if you had a Heinz ketchup bottle on a table, you'd fill it with whatever cheap stuff I would be able to know you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Not one time in the history of meds did someone raise their hand and go, this is not great.
Speaker 3: Wupon, well, they're not a ketchup connoisseur.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, So let's see if she's a ketchup connoisewer, because we'll walk her in. We have four spoons with four different kinds of ketchup in it, and if she doesn't get it, she gets put on the will of punishment, and boy, do we have some good punishments for her coming up next week. All right, bring her on in now. She will not be blindfolded yet.
Speaker 5: We'll look at it briefly, and all she sees is what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't let her stare at them. You can, you can look. You get set at your table.
Speaker 5: Where are you going?
Speaker 1: Okay? Blindfolder now, Scoba, but don't let her stare anymore.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna have to I forgot this.
Speaker 1: So we played the club back practice. That's why we didn't tell you. We played the club back of you saying you're a ketchup connoisseuer. Sure would have known. So we have four spoons. These are black plastic spoons. Each spoons.
Speaker 11: Where's Abby?
Speaker 1: Why are you asking about Abby?
Speaker 4: He's a connoisseur of.
Speaker 1: Why would you? Why did you yell where's Abby?
Speaker 3: She put on a I was blindfolded, ready to go, and then I was you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to yell out her because you have a blindfold on.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so it's weird because sometimes in one of your senses is taken away, your other ones are heightened.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there are four spoons in front of you. Hey, Scuba, have Abby come in and feed her the spoons because if Amy puts her hands down, it's gonna go right into the ketchup.
Speaker 5: So that's why she was looking for Abby.
Speaker 1: I think she just didn't feel comfortable with Scuba aggressively tying her head up.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 1: So, Amy, have four spoons in front of you, and you can pick the number one, two, three, or four. One of them is Hines, the other three or three different random brands. If you win, we will declare you are the master of the kitchen connoisseur or the ketchup Connoisseurs. If you lose, you're on the will of punishment.
Speaker 11: Next week will a punishment.
Speaker 1: You can't make a bold statement like you just did and not be up for will of punishment.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: My dad used to say that ketchup or.
Speaker 5: Was the fruit of the sea.
Speaker 11: No, but like.
Speaker 3: Something like food was just a carrier for me to get ketchup in my body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, food's like a conduit for ketchup.
Speaker 3: Conduit.
Speaker 11: That's the word.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of great saying.
Speaker 3: That's what he would say about me and my love for ketchup hind specifically.
Speaker 1: Okay, Amy, you have four spoons full of ketchup. Pick a number one, two, three, or four?
Speaker 3: Okay? Do I get to try them all and then tell you correct? Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay? One?
Speaker 1: Okay, Abby? Would you hand her the stick for one? Amy? Put your hand out, this is the stick for one?
Speaker 3: If I don't know what they are, why can't I look.
Speaker 1: At them because they're they're colored slightly different? Okay and no, no, you can hand it to her.
Speaker 12: From that you're going to fouldre's ketchup everywhere.
Speaker 4: Feed her.
Speaker 1: Okay, now now you got it? There you go. Okay, Ammy's eating spoon number one. That that itself? I want to throw a weird You can just do a tongue in.
Speaker 3: I can tell you one thing, not not hine.
Speaker 1: With a friend bucket dash.
Speaker 5: Why do you have a lisp all of this.
Speaker 1: So you don't think number one at times?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: That does I have a list of it's.
Speaker 1: Our Okay, Okay, would you like number two?
Speaker 3: Or you go different number How do I clean my palate?
Speaker 5: Can we get her water right away? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We get a little water, water coming at you right now. We throw it at her too, And you wanted to clean your palate first? Or no, it's fine. Okay, let's go in number two, and you can also say it could be and you'll come back to it. She's going with a spoon. Number two. She's just nibbling, which is better than the last time she went full in. She parked the car fully in the garage. Number one.
Speaker 4: It's like she's scared to eat it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, just catch up.
Speaker 3: No, I'm using I'm using my tongue to check out the.
Speaker 1: Texture, Amen, sister.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so to standing by, I don't think.
Speaker 3: So, but maybe Okay, So, I don't know if I have an aftertaste.
Speaker 1: Of one, you have a water coming at you? Okay, ibby scorching her face like a football player. Okay, there you go, clean neck, Palada.
Speaker 3: Amy was number two, sour, it was one number three?
Speaker 1: Please, okay, number three. So number two is still on the running. But she's gonna go number three.
Speaker 7: Oh don't know.
Speaker 5: She has a white shirt onto.
Speaker 1: Real smart well, she didn't no idea.
Speaker 4: Her eating method is so weird.
Speaker 1: Now was blind she's blindfolded.
Speaker 5: She's just dipping her tongue in the eating it.
Speaker 1: But it's just catch up, guys. You're acting like she's take a full spoon. Interesting, she's going back in. She did a little smell. Oh, I think she's she's digging on three a little bit.
Speaker 3: Hows some flavor to it that I'm not interesting.
Speaker 1: Probably catch up, No, like a.
Speaker 3: Like a after tastes. I don't recognize it's like wine.
Speaker 1: I think this was twenty twenty three from the region of des Moines.
Speaker 5: She's shaking the ketchup.
Speaker 1: Okay, three, are you eliminating it or keeping it for later?
Speaker 4: I don't know. So you're keeping it for.
Speaker 1: Later water.
Speaker 3: On the ground or the table.
Speaker 1: So so far she's trying to find heinz ketchup.
Speaker 3: I think doing one first ruined me. It was so sour.
Speaker 1: Okay, so one is out of the running, but two and three are still in the running. Let's go to number four.
Speaker 3: Do we have any French fries or something?
Speaker 5: We're fresh out of French fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wea had them all before you got here. It's like the movies everything before the movie started. Okay, Amy, final, it's number four of the ketchups.
Speaker 3: She smells familiar.
Speaker 13: She smells familiar, like, oh oh, how she taste does she tastes familiar?
Speaker 3: Oh that's not her?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I mean, is she's going like a lizard but really slow with her tongue like it's a lizard, like I.
Speaker 3: Don't hate it, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is it going back again?
Speaker 1: Going back again? It's okay? So one.
Speaker 4: Liking it?
Speaker 3: I think I actually I've been trying to just do the that's sausa, just do the tip. But I need more, Okay now, okay, One and four dead, So we're gonna go back to two and three, the two that Damey is as the captain Kenny Eracer.
Speaker 1: Do you have another drink of water? Can't she identify the heines up? She's a catchup connoisseur. Let's go back to number two, please, I if you'll hand her number two? Excuse me?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, go ahead, Amy, don't don't peak. Don't peak.
Speaker 4: Us little sniffers.
Speaker 1: Is he sniffing it out as she going a little tongue?
Speaker 4: You got to get the spoon there you go.
Speaker 1: There she is, there, she is, Yeah, that's her how she tastes it. Okay, she did the head like it could be. Okay, so that she's gonna test three. Now, let her clean that palette real quick and then you'll make your decision. You've already eliminated one and four.
Speaker 4: She may even go back to four. She liked her.
Speaker 3: I really hope I don't let my family down.
Speaker 5: You think they'll be let down, you think they care after this?
Speaker 1: There we go, here's back to number three.
Speaker 5: Deep into it.
Speaker 1: She hit herself on the forehead with this.
Speaker 5: Oh, she likes that one.
Speaker 7: It's just a weird little.
Speaker 11: It's a weird.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you. If one of these is something, I promise you nothing.
Speaker 1: I let trust me. They tried that bit and I said, no, we're not putting something that's not ketch up in it.
Speaker 3: Oh I know it.
Speaker 1: Nothing like that.
Speaker 3: If one of them is like a knockoff, they did a good job.
Speaker 1: I thought. She did, say you mess with it? Can we do it on that prank too?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, i'd see you.
Speaker 1: What are you good luck?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 1: She went back to two.
Speaker 4: She wants them on the same time. Yeah, double fisting. I've never seen something.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, she got them up.
Speaker 5: Oh, go ahead, and they're shaken.
Speaker 1: She's so nervous she's put two back in her mouth. Okay, just.
Speaker 3: Seems a little thicker, all right, And.
Speaker 1: Then let's go back to three.
Speaker 5: I mean she likes two.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but threeles sounds great except for the aftertaste. There's like a weird aftertaste on three, apparently.
Speaker 4: Sorting.
Speaker 1: There's a different way to do it.
Speaker 3: The texture of two on my lip. It doesn't feel like Hines. So your answer is, but gosh, it sort of tastes like it. It's pretty too sweet.
Speaker 5: Amy, did you say three has the aftertaste?
Speaker 3: Three has like this weird tang thing happening, like a spice in it that it doesn't seem familiar, but maybe because I'm blind, But like, if I were to, can I touch it with my finger?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Amy?
Speaker 1: That feels like, wait, what have you been doing?
Speaker 5: Ketchup?
Speaker 4: What in the world do you feel it?
Speaker 3: But did the other one feel like heines?
Speaker 5: She's like, I can't rub this over my body.
Speaker 4: There's two.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's too thick.
Speaker 7: It's too thick.
Speaker 1: Okay, that too, is too thick. So your answer is.
Speaker 3: I guess it's three.
Speaker 1: Your answer is three? Are you committed to three?
Speaker 7: I'm committed to three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can take your blindfold off. I give her a napkin, right, yeah, you get a blindfold.
Speaker 5: I mean, what is the blindfold shirt?
Speaker 4: That's someone's shirt.
Speaker 1: That's lunch boxes underwear from soccer aig, that's where the prank was.
Speaker 3: Now it's a pinpin Joy shirt.
Speaker 7: I don't want to put ketchup on it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So number one, which Amy eliminated quickly, was this bottle here, uh, Whole Foods organic tomato catch up. Oh so now it was not Hines. She knew from the start that wasn't Hines.
Speaker 4: Good Jo, she's still in the mix.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 4: Hey, Amy, you're good.
Speaker 5: I mean you can take the blindfold, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yes, well I was cleaning my hand.
Speaker 1: I mean you can take it off, for she prefers us blindfolded.
Speaker 3: I want to now that I've selected it, I want to see it with my eyes because oh I feel pretty good.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, shoot, is it for?
Speaker 7: It's not?
Speaker 1: Do you want to change your mind after seeing it?
Speaker 5: Oh? She can't do that.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do that. I don't think that'd be fair.
Speaker 1: But now that because this is regulated by the government scholarship online guys.
Speaker 3: Three looks a little dark.
Speaker 1: Well, so, Saddie, And you know you keep.
Speaker 5: Him you like me?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I know I can't change my hand.
Speaker 1: You literally can change. You literally can change if you want. She's going back to four. Now she's going back to three. What did she pick three?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 1: But now she's going back to four. Now she feels like it's four, And now will letter change if she wants to?
Speaker 3: Or tangy fourteen?
Speaker 1: Having a stroke a.
Speaker 11: Secret three, having.
Speaker 7: A secret three?
Speaker 1: Okay, So number two, which you did not pick. If something called rouse ketchup made from home roma tomato homemade, I guess they will not be a sponsor.
Speaker 4: Now they got good spaghetti sauce.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 11: Two.
Speaker 3: I was debating between two and.
Speaker 1: Three, okay, and so she picked three, but then she went to four and then back to three, and you're settling.
Speaker 3: With three, unsettling with three.
Speaker 1: Amy, the ketchup connoisseur has selected number three as heinz ketchup. At number three, heines.
Speaker 3: And it's organic.
Speaker 11: That's true because it does taste different pines.
Speaker 1: Tomato ketchup organic, Amy is They're greatest catch up. It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 2: We do so many Bobby foods a year, but this particular Bobby food had the most views across our social media channels. And why I have no idea, but the category is the top ten Death row meals.
Speaker 1: Number five the best food for your last meal? Now rank or ass thousands of people. You're on death row? What do you choose as your last meal? So it's just one food item? Okay, Amy, Morgan, Eddie, you guys are in this game some flunchbox finished last last time, Morgan, we rolled the dice here first, what's your food?
Speaker 8: Oh this feels easy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with pizza.
Speaker 1: Show me pizza number one.
Speaker 2: Answer all right, I mean I don't eat this, but I think everybody loves this. Would be a steak.
Speaker 4: Give me steak. Number two.
Speaker 1: Answer is steak. You're on death row? What food do you choose as your final meal?
Speaker 2: Also something I don't consume but everybody loves is cheeseburger?
Speaker 1: Hamburger in Christ, show me a hamburger cheeseburger Number three answer, Well, for the record, everybody Morgan does not eat meat, so you don't have to say it for something else. I don't something else, Yes, weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with barbecue.
Speaker 1: That's different than those other two, right, show me barbecue. Hey, guys, I have an issue with number five.
Speaker 4: It's different.
Speaker 1: It is different. Are you sure I've searched it?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, I wouldn't know it was different. But okay, just so everybody knows. To me, one of them is very similar than the other three. So I feel like everybody's in the same footing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Edie, goh interesting.
Speaker 12: I'm not gonna go chasing that Jesse yet a mine later, but now I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Go Mexican food, just straight Mexican, great Mexican food, showing Mexican food. Got it? Amy pasta?
Speaker 8: I had that?
Speaker 11: What do you mean, what, Eddie? You went Mexican food pasta?
Speaker 5: That's not on my list.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're now back around neither. But everything I had on my list is taken.
Speaker 5: The last thing I want you I'm gonna die double.
Speaker 1: Points out what you're on death row? What food do you choose as your final meal?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with chicken wings.
Speaker 1: Show me chicken wings. She doesn't eat those. That's number eight answer words sixteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, oh those are like kind of the same.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the grilled cheese. There's gotta be some vegetation like.
Speaker 1: Those grilled cheese. Eddie over to you. You have no points. Points are doubled though. Off the boards pizza, steak, hamburger, cheeseburger, and chicken wings.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go a little more specific on the Mexican food. So give me tacos.
Speaker 10: Tacos tacos. He's so stupid tacos.
Speaker 3: I don't know, guys, I don't really know what to do because like what's similar to the other things, because I keep trying to think of what that could be.
Speaker 1: You're on death row? What food do you choose as your final meal?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go really crazy here and say ice cream?
Speaker 1: Show me ice cream?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Number four answer worth eight points.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, man, and someone Icewing's on.
Speaker 7: There is.
Speaker 3: Cake.
Speaker 1: Show me key. Your number six answer is cake. Okay, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Well then why not? I mean we all love cookiest guys.
Speaker 1: Your number nine answer, She is now taking the lead. Oh my goodness, it's thirty eight points. Still a lot lot on the board. What three but a lot of points?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well Morgan kind of said this earlier, but then she couldn't because it was like part of the burgers that like someone just literally might want French fries French fries.
Speaker 1: Or not. Okay, points are tripled. Now the score is Amy thirty eight, Morgan twenty two Eddie zero. Eddie, your risk of going home. I know we have pizza at one, steak at two, hamburger, cheeseburger at three, ice cream or milkshake at four, any cake at six, chicken wings, and chocolate chip cookies at eight to nine. So you got five, seven, and ten left triple points. Morgan, you're up.
Speaker 2: I feel like we don't.
Speaker 8: Have this category yet and a lot of people like it.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go with sushi sushie.
Speaker 1: Good guess now, Eddie, here's the deal. You can still win, or if you missed this, you don't even get to play the next game because you get sent packing.
Speaker 12: Okay, So here we have to have to something about barbecue, because the whole thing about barbecue is you didn't like how it was written.
Speaker 5: Not barbecues. Maybe more specific, give me.
Speaker 1: Ribs bellum, not barbeque. So you buzzed me before you even so, well, yeah, it was you're going down to Everett, terrible trail, Amy, you can win this thing.
Speaker 4: Oh you already won?
Speaker 1: Oh sweet to get more of these though.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I feel like Morgan said, steak, and maybe that's the one where something similar. Number five is similar to steak. So is it, like, you know, is it a specific piece of meat like a filet mignon?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just thought of what kind of meet my dad likes.
Speaker 11: It is. It's a type of one.
Speaker 5: She's already won, so there matter, But man, how does she get that?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: I also thought, well that feels like it's not steaking. That's why I brought raised my hand at the very beginning of it. Mike, what was the difference when you looked it up?
Speaker 4: He said, it was a specific type.
Speaker 3: It's a type.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm familiar with it being a type.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, but I just had to like channel my dad. I was like, I guess, I don't. I'm not a steak person either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but anyway, you already won.
Speaker 3: Regardless, Okay, but how many are left? Two okay, chips, and.
Speaker 1: At number seven was mac and cheese, and at number ten lobster.
Speaker 4: No food.
Speaker 1: I thought lobster would be gotten.
Speaker 3: At honesticated I ever had.
Speaker 1: As winter is it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two Raymondo really wanted a pair of NBA tickets. A listener had called in offered hers said he could buy them. Well, ray didn't want to buy them, so Bobby said for a game. If Raymondo could win it, then Bobby would buy him the NBA tickets.
Speaker 11: Thus began charades.
Speaker 2: Raymundo had to do charades with the entire show and get a certain amount to have these NBA tickets.
Speaker 1: Number four, we are going to give Raymondo the chance to play charades and if he's able to act out forty of them and his partner guessed them, I will buy him tickets. So the timer will start and we'll have the timer. Well, you really can't, so it should be number two. You really can't see the timer up there on that wall. We have a timer up on the wall here and one one one and the player acts out the clue silently while their teammate tries to guess it. No sounds any sound coming from the actor. That would be you have thirty minutes. You have to get forty correct answers. Or if Right chooses to have two people be his partners, it goes up ten. He gets three total passes. What he can't do no talking or mouthing words. Just if you agree, you co sign, Just say all right number two. No pointing to objects in the room or using props, no spelling out words with your hands, and no sound effects. Yep. Okay. If you break the rules, we add one to how many he has to get. There are sixty five items in the hat. He just has to forty correct, so there's an extra twenty five. So if you pass on a hard one, you may not even come back to it, which is a bit of a bonus to you. Okay, and then the uh so, I can't point to stuff in the rooms. You can't use props in any way. It has to all be from movements of your body. So if it's like water bottle, you can't point it. Amy's water bottle, got it. What you can do you can use gestures and body language. You can indicate the number of words in a phrase because that's your hand in your body. You can do like first word, second word. That's not cheating because it's a body movement. You can do sounds like or any of the things with your body that gives a clue on what the word's like. And you can do I didn't want to give you too many ideas, but you can pretty much do it with your body whatever it is. Yeah, I've played before. Yeah, I'm just saying all this out loud, so the rules are stated before people start yelling on the live stream. All right, and I think I know what. I'm gonna start with. How many people? Okay, and then we're gonna get that all settled too, alright, So thirty minutes, forty correct answers. He'll draw from the hat. This is the lunchbox Cyphalo's hat that he's had on.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Unless he gets two people. And then again it goes up to fifty because we're letting you have an extra person, but it's gonna cost you ten more guesses. Okay, I feel Mike, you feelretty good.
Speaker 4: About the roles being I feel good.
Speaker 1: Ray, who's your partner? Definitely thought about this.
Speaker 14: One, Amy, I just didn't need her going on like a rampage about nothing.
Speaker 1: So for now I'm passing on Amy. But what do you mean she'd like to know what that means, rampage about nothing. I just feel like she can get lost sometimes in the K hole, like distracted.
Speaker 3: Well when I'm guessing and I'm what's I have no idea and I don't want to know K hole, K hole.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's K hole mean?
Speaker 4: Ketamine, got it?
Speaker 1: I think she can be on key now. Oh, good call on you never know. I that's a great call. Good call.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm shocked at what I thought he was gonna pick me.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: On anything.
Speaker 3: It sounds like sounds like edin, I'm on lions.
Speaker 4: Oh you're okay.
Speaker 11: Her focus, So you didn't pick Amy.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you do pick a person you decide they're not doing good and you want to trade them out, you can, but it will cost you three extra right, okay, And then passing I can't do you. I can't do Mike obviously, right because we came up and we have all the answers here.
Speaker 14: So then it's Eddie Morgan lunch or Abby let's go or Abby. Yeah, for now, passing on Morgan and Abbey. It sounded Eddie and Lunch. I want to start with Lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel he's got a lot of energy and he'll be good at this.
Speaker 5: But you're trying to find someone that's like your soulmate.
Speaker 3: Well, they do work together a lot, Yeah, and we used.
Speaker 5: To live together.
Speaker 1: We did look like hated each other.
Speaker 3: When you live together we barely know, and podcast hosts together, you just have a different energy. I guess I.
Speaker 1: Definitely do podcast host an example, because when they lived together, it was not pretty. They were always complaint, was always spill the tea one of them always. Yeah, so we're only going one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know. I'm making sure. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: So I'll keep how many he gets right, the time will be up on the board and everyone's while this ye all the time gone? And then Mike, is there anything that you need to do? Are you also judging if he breaks in your rules? I think you'll be that judge and Scuba Steve can be that judges. You two be that judge. And then if yeah, I think we're pretty good. Okay, I'm gonna take my headphones out and move over to the chair. Do I even need a mic because I'm not talking you do? Oh good, good point the guess here. The lunchbox won't need a mic.
Speaker 4: So I got a mic.
Speaker 1: You're gonna sit over there? Do we set lunchbox over there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There's a better angle where he is that ight there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta shoot this though we also have to we have a camera shooting it for different kinds of content. I can't put our other camera in the middle of the floor. I don't want to go there. Yeah, sit down on a knee. Uh yeah, So you'll go there. I'll go there, and Ray'll go there. Okay, let me move over.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, moving moving, Mike? Will you moving?
Speaker 5: Moving?
Speaker 15: Count up whenever we say go.
Speaker 9: All right, Raymond?
Speaker 1: Come on, okay if you're just turning the stream on, Raymon, do I have thirty minutes to get forty.
Speaker 4: Charades? Dude?
Speaker 1: That Jerry what knock off? It's terrible. Oh it's a sign though. It's a sign Ja Morant and it is a that would be called custom.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't hear an that's cool, right, okay, I'm in now.
Speaker 5: You get that, dude, got it makes sense?
Speaker 1: Did you get it yesterday?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I had it had the same frame you're doing frame?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you break the.
Speaker 1: Fram took an urgency?
Speaker 3: Can you can frame it yourself and then just remove it?
Speaker 7: Is that what you did? You see?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So so you're gonna be right there.
Speaker 1: We want raymondo right here or here we're like standing up right in front of the here.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, like splitting you in lunchbox but looking toward lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, uh can that camera get on.
Speaker 5: Ray I'm going to which one I'm going to move?
Speaker 1: Or we could also put lunch's chair right there. I just want to front hate water bottles and pictures. Can you move that water yeah?
Speaker 5: That's uh oh yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't even know who's this is.
Speaker 1: That water bottle? Yeah right, Colsonondell's I can move that.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay you want and you can be behind her. You can be wherever. Yeah, wherever you want? Uh okay, Rare you good? No, no, no, we'll start it if thirty minutes. Once the time starts, you're ribbing me off man, so you'll look at it and hand it to me. Okay, Ready, thirty minutes starts now, m hm yep ice cream cone Wow, correct one.
Speaker 5: That was quick.
Speaker 4: Swimming.
Speaker 9: These are easy too.
Speaker 4: M hm, laptop wow for five year old, he's gonna crush it.
Speaker 5: They gotta get harder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're setting us up for a hard spot. I'm just laughing.
Speaker 1: You're laughing.
Speaker 4: Singing performer Taylor Swift karaoke you Ray Ray, Ray Singing, Ray performing Ray, Charles.
Speaker 16: Ray, King, Ray Ray Dance, Ray Ed Sheer and Ray Sun Ray Head Ray head, hat.
Speaker 4: Crown, oh yodeling? What what is that person? Uh? Singing, singing, singing, hat, singing, crown, singing, wattle singing, baby singing, singing, singing, ray, singing, shoulders singing, singing, singing, penis singing, penis singing, junk singing, scrotum. What he's pointing? Singing rodeo, lasso.
Speaker 1: Bowl, bull, crown.
Speaker 4: Singing bowl, crown it singing bull, crown got it raging bull.
Speaker 5: Well that's really that's a good guess. Mm hmm, Amy, you can't play.
Speaker 1: No, Amy's critiquing. You're saying of it's a.
Speaker 5: Game Muscular Ray because he's the first star with Ray.
Speaker 4: Muscular singer Sam Hunt, Sam Hunt, uh Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, Kenny Chaz in the Jason al Dean, Uh, Toby Keith, Uh.
Speaker 1: Tim McGraw, you're trying to that's four?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, job Ray video games.
Speaker 1: That's correct. Five. I need to move this chair and just moved the circle because you can't see it on the screen.
Speaker 5: Can't circle.
Speaker 4: Circle wheel wheel wheel wagon wheel wheel Okay, changing good tire?
Speaker 5: Is that it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: That works? Fixing a flat tire? That works.
Speaker 9: Six.
Speaker 5: They're on a roll, dropped.
Speaker 4: One, bowling, golf, hockey, sweeping.
Speaker 9: Me please.
Speaker 4: Curling.
Speaker 1: I lost my ears.
Speaker 4: Using a dust pan sweeping.
Speaker 1: Can you guess here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I lost my Thad you're still going.
Speaker 4: He forgot what it is?
Speaker 9: Stuff.
Speaker 3: I think that was just anger warning.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, you're wrapping, you're hitting something. Uh, start over. That looks like sweeping, sweeping series sweep, sweep the series.
Speaker 1: It's six. Correct, sweep the floor for four minutes and twenty.
Speaker 5: Week puts the hand up like stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Every time he's like.
Speaker 1: Broom using the broom correct?
Speaker 3: Brown?
Speaker 5: Was that easy?
Speaker 7: Gully?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Umbrella? Correct?
Speaker 5: I love the rain.
Speaker 4: The rain was good. The rain was good.
Speaker 1: It really helped eight down.
Speaker 4: Flying a kite.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: Dang, it's that boys.
Speaker 12: Past Okay, Wow, you didn't want to try it, and that's three passes past.
Speaker 5: Now he gets one.
Speaker 1: He may come across it, but maybe not go ahead. One passed down.
Speaker 4: Climbing the ladder.
Speaker 1: Correct, Wow, Ray has now I think he's ten. He's killing it on time.
Speaker 4: Adam's apple laryngitis. Okay, throat cancer.
Speaker 5: He told you to stop?
Speaker 4: Oh, head, head and shoulders above someone? Okay, giraffe.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: What on earth you're saying? Long neck up there or something? I don't know. I don't know why he gets mad at me when I guess. He doesn't want me to guess or something. I'm just spouting grilling, flipping hamburgers, Uh, cooking a steak.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. It's cooking.
Speaker 5: Twelve boys, go go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, Bunny, hot easter, Bunny.
Speaker 5: What the heck he's on the ground.
Speaker 4: That's the wounded dinosaur.
Speaker 5: Here like this?
Speaker 1: I know a dog that's correct, not doing bunny hop.
Speaker 4: At the beginning.
Speaker 3: Definitely a bunny.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a dog jump like that.
Speaker 5: What's the app bones?
Speaker 1: You passed him for a second time? Okay, wow, you're doing goes back.
Speaker 4: In at least give it a chance.
Speaker 1: We're so ahead of time, So you're really ahead of time.
Speaker 4: All right, Ah, think about it, man, just do something.
Speaker 1: He's looking at the clock. He's looking manure, what are you looking at?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: You can talk for a second during the interview here, if I canceled this one out, no more passes, so you got I have to keep this one. No you can. That's correct. So you don't have to keep it. Let's keep going, but you get to pass one more if you want. Let's let's just rock it yet that go ahead.
Speaker 4: It may be hard, but.
Speaker 7: You've done harder. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Belly Dancer Shakira, Hips Don't Lie, Hips Don't Lie Shakira singing Hips Uh, Singing Hip Shakira, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, Dance Taylor Swift, Swivel.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift Team through eight.
Speaker 4: Singing, singing Hips, Singing Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift Singing Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: That's tough, I mean.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift singing ahead of time, Shaking your hips, shaking your hips, hula hoop singing Hips, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Amy has it Yeah, work in the.
Speaker 4: Stage, Taylor Swift, singing and dancing. Taylor Swift singing, dancing, Taylor Swift singing, hips, swinging, hips, singing. Shake it off? Good, okay, Taylor Swift singing, Shake it off. Okay, shake it off.
Speaker 5: He's gonna punch him.
Speaker 4: Shake it off, Taylor Swift, shake it off.
Speaker 1: Correct. Oh my god, Taylor Swift, shake it off.
Speaker 5: You were all around him?
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, well, I said, Taylor Sis sweet. I didn't. I was confused. All right, I got you.
Speaker 1: That's fourteen. Still wait ahead of time?
Speaker 4: What rainbow? Huge, huge explosion, huge, huge wreck, huge car crash. Hugh ooo boat Titanic.
Speaker 1: Correct? Get job here?
Speaker 3: Yes, nice, that was impressive.
Speaker 4: Fifteen mirror. Look in the mirror, see your reflection, check yourself out, selfie, take a selfie.
Speaker 5: Ah, guys are on fire. Oh he's on the ground again.
Speaker 4: Oh puppy love kitten Paul cat right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes forty seconds down.
Speaker 4: Oh we only got twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Race shook his head on this one.
Speaker 5: It's okay. On the ground again.
Speaker 4: All fours here, we'll go back to the dog or cat scratching.
Speaker 1: What the heck?
Speaker 4: Fleas scratching, itch scratch itch, puppy cat, cat tiger lion correct, Oh man, I love how magic get at me when I guess the wrong answer. You got it? Just think stack, okay, sandwich, it's okay. Building small, big, small and big kid small step kid, got a bunch of big and small.
Speaker 1: Twelve minutes, twelve minutes gone by small and big, going to thirty minutes small. We have eighteen craig small raise waging told.
Speaker 4: It's a small world or maybe small small stuff for man Neil armstrong small hair, small curl, small, small rain, small, small ear ring, small ears, small hair, small hair, small hair, cat, small hair, rat short hair.
Speaker 1: Looks back on the ground hair.
Speaker 4: Small Barbie.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: Good jump Barbie, good jump.
Speaker 3: Good job you get that stood on your toesse.
Speaker 5: You guys are really good.
Speaker 1: Nineteen down old man.
Speaker 4: Getting high smoking meth? What smoking weed?
Speaker 1: Smoking Met's the first thing you say when you smoke something?
Speaker 4: Uh, gangster snoop dogg h doctor Drey, Little.
Speaker 1: Wayne easy the prop that's kind of a prop. What well, it's easy about it's it's fine.
Speaker 4: Little Wayne. Stop you from pac Man Jones?
Speaker 1: Uh, Little Wayne, imagine we but pac Man Jones.
Speaker 4: I want to be a baller singer hurt mm hmm, eminem Uh, jay z Snoop Dogg, Doctor Trey, Biggie Tupac.
Speaker 1: It is nineteen correct, Kanye West. Who else could it be? Biz Marquis uh in fourteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Little Wayne Little little Bow Wow short, Chris Brown Gosh, who is a singer that smokes a lot.
Speaker 1: Of ray has one more pass. He can also adds a lot. He can also add a player who is a smoker. He can Swilly Nelson, he can switch out a player. Yeah, Drake, he's smoking some.
Speaker 4: True, is he Drake? Someone's shaking looks.
Speaker 5: Like he's just having with draws. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now ah way, you are smoking smoking weed on stage, smoking weed on stage, singing and smoking smoking and.
Speaker 1: Gin and juice.
Speaker 8: Oh hi, okay, it's very it's really making him stop for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minutes, halfway through nineteen total, he still had a urry and smoke.
Speaker 5: Okay, Harry and Smoke.
Speaker 1: Singing your favorite song from the eighties, Harry and Smoke.
Speaker 4: Singing about we Okay, singing, performing, singing, singing, karaoke, singing.
Speaker 1: Our first world road black hair singing. You have nineteen and you're fifteen thirty one in and one more pass left right.
Speaker 4: One pass. We can't pass singing, okay, Well you can pass sing You have no more performing singing, singing, smoking, smoking, okay, singing performing comedian Dave.
Speaker 1: Chappelle sixteen minutes and fourteen to go.
Speaker 4: Dave Chappelle, Keep moving guitars. Chris Stapleton, Oh Stevie Wonder, Rachel No, Chris Stapleton, who smokes a lot of weed? Uh? Bailey Zimmerman, Random, Mike Posner, Jacoben, Jacob, Mike Posner, Mike Posner, Mike Oser.
Speaker 1: They've been on this one for like three and a half minutes or so.
Speaker 4: I don't know who walks like that? Ray, I'm trying to think who Pete Davidson. He sings and he walks like that, and he smokes weed?
Speaker 1: It Sev Poster?
Speaker 4: Where's Khalifa? Who the heck walks like that? He's a golfer?
Speaker 11: Four?
Speaker 1: That wasn't a golf swing.
Speaker 3: That looked like golf.
Speaker 4: Okay, drive put Chip Ray right mountain homes.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna penalize you, but Ray, let's stop you.
Speaker 4: La Montee Ray, Charles Ray, Ray, Pimp Pimp Ray Ray. He's big Ray Suge Knight Ray golfer Raymond Floyd Ray Ray, Yeah Ray or is that Golf Ray or Golf Ray Big Sun Ray Ray Big.
Speaker 1: Eighteen minutes Ray must Ray Girl trying.
Speaker 4: To get a thirty Ray, Charles Ray, Sugar Ray Ray Tall Ray.
Speaker 1: I think they have it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I know who it.
Speaker 1: Is singer.
Speaker 4: Ray, Johnny Ray, Johnny Ray, Sugar Ray, Michael Ray, Uh Tall Ray, Who's a tall.
Speaker 1: Okay singer Rai's wiping them off completely.
Speaker 4: Hip hop hip hop and he's a singer, has a baby, baby face baby baby singer rapper, rapper hip hop Uh country.
Speaker 1: Nelly nineteen minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Diddy, Umm, who else did he? Diddy fifty? I see you doing that.
Speaker 1: Doctor until five minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, two Live Crew Flavor flav um Man.
Speaker 1: He's got no more most do you have one? You do have a pass?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean we may not get this. Baby Face Baby Gangster Baby Rapper Michael Jackson Baby.
Speaker 1: Baby Gangster Baby.
Speaker 4: Baby Babydogs little Baby, little Baby God Baby Baby Baby rock the Baby rock It by Baby Baby Smoke Nobody, make noise places baby pop up.
Speaker 1: Baby ad AD's three Amy sit in the chair, come all the way. So now he has to get thirty three. Amy, you can guess.
Speaker 3: All right, Justin Bieberg.
Speaker 1: Correct, No, he never said hip hop. But he is to go ahead. He has to get forty three. Oh, I has to get forty three. Sorry, good forty three, thank you.
Speaker 3: Tall big enormous, enormous was on the ground elephant draff uh hippopotamus? Oh dinosaur? What done?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 11: Oh zoo?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Oh uh? Your oh museum dinosaur, museum history world history.
Speaker 7: Not okay?
Speaker 3: Oh dina?
Speaker 1: What correct?
Speaker 5: So now he's staying with Amy, yep, Okay.
Speaker 1: He has he have forty three. Now it sead of forty.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, okay the other forward hop jump skip next, Okay, Jurassic Park like the other Okay, Park okay, Park, Safari Jurassic Dinosaurs Park, Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Eight and a half minutes left, museum. He needs about twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Minutes park Jurassic.
Speaker 1: No, No, you can't. You've already passed.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't.
Speaker 7: He traded me and then I got.
Speaker 1: Jessina passed that. He passed the same. Guys, he drew that one three times. That's the same only one he's passed on all three times. No way, And that was Lion King. He didn't do King, got it?
Speaker 7: Lion King?
Speaker 1: No more pass.
Speaker 3: Grave Barry Funeral dig a grave correct?
Speaker 5: Good's a good job.
Speaker 3: Yes, comedy guitar player, performer artist, singer, country singer. Okay, a man a male country singer, Garth Brooks, George straight Man Boy, Sam Hunt seven and a half minutes, Cole Swindell, Dirk Sintley, Bailey Zimmerman. Okay, okay, country artist. That is a guy? Dustin Lynch? Is he currently questions?
Speaker 1: You can't ask questions?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 17: Uh Russell Kerson, you're giving her no help?
Speaker 7: Man, Yeah, you're not giving me. He's huge?
Speaker 3: Can he Chesney? Can he?
Speaker 1: Garth? Like?
Speaker 3: How big are we talking?
Speaker 1: You can't ask questions. You can't ask questions.
Speaker 3: Stop asking questions. We're talking out loud, massive star, Uh Thomas rtt, Riley Green, Billy Ray, Cyrus, Im figure than that. Okay, we already did Timber Girl.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: He's got a dip in his mouth and he's chunking things and he's singing. Oh he's throwing like a guitar. Oh, he's not throwing a guitar. We're sitting, We're sitting we're throwing.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, it's okay. I've got this.
Speaker 3: We're singing.
Speaker 7: What are we throwing?
Speaker 3: Give me, I'm not talking massive star.
Speaker 4: I want to sub in.
Speaker 5: Oh he's gone.
Speaker 3: Who's a massive?
Speaker 1: Sorry that it's not a prop right, Toby Keith, he's just drinking water the record. He's just getting a little he's a little bit Steve.
Speaker 5: He's not talking at all.
Speaker 1: I was time to see five and a half minutes.
Speaker 11: Jelly roll Louke Combs.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Who combs?
Speaker 1: And he should call for Oh, let him do his thing?
Speaker 3: What Chris stay Fulton?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I can't I think of this.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I got Justin Bieber. Don't forget that, A huge, massive star that dips with long hair. Okay, okay, okay, Jason al Dean there, okay, what the Willie Nelson massive?
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, okay, just give me a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four minutes and forty seconds left? Yeah, Oh my god, Ray has twenty two Oh my god. Three.
Speaker 3: He has a ponytail, and he throws stuff.
Speaker 7: And he sits.
Speaker 3: And he throws my god.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is all as bad as Justin Bieber.
Speaker 3: But I got Justin Bieber.
Speaker 5: You did boxes justin version.
Speaker 3: You play guitar, You play guitar. Elvis, Oh she just made out with him? Who is he kissing? It's not Elvis?
Speaker 11: Okay, huge star.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to shove fork into their eyeballs right now?
Speaker 3: Does everybody know who it is?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, Country.
Speaker 1: Country Okay, Morgan?
Speaker 4: Sorry, oh go go, go go.
Speaker 1: You have three and a half a minute just so you just say who it is if you want to say it correct. Don't want a chair, Morgan while along hair, you have to get forty six now, okay, dang it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're raking, we're working leaves. Are we doing the yard? We're gardening, we're doing a dip, We're you're shovel You're you're raking the leaf. You're doing something in the yard work.
Speaker 11: You're oh, oh you're a farmer.
Speaker 1: Correct, Okay, good job.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, your giraffe, oh elephant?
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: Let's go twenty five three minutes left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, movie Bobby that starts Bobby, Movie that has bones, Bobby bones, sleeping sleeping beauty. It's a movie. Yeah, it's a movie.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, And it's somebody an actor that maybe Bobby movie, film book, a podcast, A show, TV show, okay, Bobby, TV show, you keep going, Bear Girls, the Dancing of the Stars, okay, American Idol.
Speaker 8: What it's a TV show.
Speaker 2: It has Bobby running wild bear Girls, his his TV show Breaking Bobby.
Speaker 18: Bones, TV show, TV shows, Yeah, TV show, Okay.
Speaker 2: Sleeping, Oh, it's the stars.
Speaker 18: Oh it's me sleeping two minutes watching a TV show.
Speaker 3: You're watching a TV show.
Speaker 7: You're sleeping.
Speaker 2: You fall asleep during a TV show. You're okay, TV show backwards. Turn off a TV show. You turn on a TV show. Okay, you put it on a TV show and then you go to sleep. You watch a TV show to go to sleep. You fall asleep watching a TV show. Yeah, TV show, Okay, ninety seconds.
Speaker 8: You see him, he hits you. You fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Laughing, don't see a TV show.
Speaker 1: Its mobbing the TV show giving that last minute. I get the TV show the last minute. They're all worth two.
Speaker 3: Oh, TV show. You're laughing at a TV show. Do you know you're watching a TV show and you're laughing?
Speaker 2: You okay, TV show, Yes, I caught the TV show and you're laughing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guess did can have it from that. Yes, it's always easier when you're not playing it is. It is everybody new, Beber, everybody new, Morgan Wallen except a person that was in the chair because the press.
Speaker 8: You're watching a.
Speaker 18: TV show and it's Bobby, and it's you're a you're at Bobby doing a podcast.
Speaker 1: Total, there's forty seven.
Speaker 2: A different clue, Ray do something else a TV show? Yes, ha ha ha laughing at a TV show. You're laughing, You're watching a TV show, you're listening, you're playing a TV show, you're putting it on repeat. You're what is with Bobby in a TV show? And you're laughing?
Speaker 1: And then he's sleep.
Speaker 2: Bobby falls asleep on a TV show.
Speaker 1: Bobby is in it fifteen seconds.
Speaker 7: Ah, you don't know, man.
Speaker 2: It's something with Bobby a TV show.
Speaker 1: It's sleeping.
Speaker 3: Ten seconds sleeping Bobby TV show. Seven second he got married on a TV show.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Three one. What do you guys think that was the office?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Bobby?
Speaker 5: We fall asleep to the office.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's why you were pointing out Bobby.
Speaker 1: Raymondoff Man, aiming for forty ended up with twenty five out of forty, so he did not win. I think the two big hang ups were Bieber and wallin twenty five out of forty again again no again?
Speaker 5: What hey?
Speaker 1: No again? No no? Then all right, you guys can cut it. Thank you everybody for watching. It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, there was a chair building competition all between Eddie and myself. It was because I believed I could build furniture really well and Eddie said no way. There's a lot of things that went down in this segment and it was a fun competition.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I don't know where these chairs.
Speaker 3: Are now though.
Speaker 1: Number three, it is now time. They've talked so much crap over the past few weeks. So what we have here are two chairs. We have not opened the boxes yet. And Eddie claims he's mister handyman. And not only is he the best, he brought his own drill. Not only is he a great handyman. When Morgan said she was also pretty good, he said that no woman could beat him. Okay, And Morgan is someone who's been independent, living by herself, figuring things out, and they're kind of dominating. So we're gonna have a little battle here. First up, at a height of ford eleven.
Speaker 2: Sure five and three fourths of an inch please three fourths of a niche.
Speaker 1: She says she's not the student, she's Morgan, the teacher, and at six foot tall. He's got a tape measure on his right hip.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm gonna do with it.
Speaker 1: He brought it from home. He's got a drill onto the left tip. He brought it from home. He said, he's not a Mexic. Can't she's a Mexican. Okay, Eddie hon no.
Speaker 4: And begin so, oh man, that was awesome, move, Bobby.
Speaker 1: What they're going to have here is, uh, they have two boxes and in the boxes all the pieces are still in and still fully wrapped and whenever there's like the foam all of that. So everything that you would get at the house as it is, it is. No one has an advantage. Now what they're working on is a reclining office chair with massage. Oh my god, they're throwing boxes in the room. Ergonomic computer chair with foot rest. It is a really cool looking chair.
Speaker 5: Well she didn't have one.
Speaker 1: Oh well, oh she's ripping. Morgan's ripping with her hands.
Speaker 4: She asked for a knife and then she did it on her own. Eddie don't.
Speaker 1: Retail price is one hundred and thirty six dollars and ninety nine cents. One of them has brown. Who has brown? Amy okay, and Eddie has black. If you ever have back pain, the executive office chair has a remote controlled vibration massage to reduce fatigue and help you relax.
Speaker 3: Do we can we call DIBs on.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: Organs like, if she doesn't want egg, we'll.
Speaker 1: See how it goes.
Speaker 3: I like that brown.
Speaker 1: That does look pretty good. At this point, they are ripping plastic off of things. They kind of have a similar Okay, you're not even using the drill. They kind of have a similar similar approach that they're putting nothing together. Yet they're ripping all plastic off of all pieces.
Speaker 5: First, you gotta get organized.
Speaker 3: First, you got to unpackage it.
Speaker 1: Watchbox. Who do you think is the favorite?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Easily, it's Eddie by far. He is the odds on favorite. Morgan has to call her dad to wake her up in the morning so to be misindependent.
Speaker 1: She really needs a lot of help.
Speaker 4: In her life. Eddie doesn't even have the instructions. He doesn't fake down. Morgan's looking at him like, oh.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not even really putting it together the plastic, And.
Speaker 4: I think Eddie's not even to look at him. He's just gonna do it.
Speaker 1: My eye, he's already going. Morgan's flying Amy, Who do you think is the fan favorite?
Speaker 3: Morgan?
Speaker 4: No, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Eddie could be the favorite, but he doesn't have any fans. Morgan is both Oh okay, all right, So I'm trying to see Eddie has most things on wrapid plastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things are flying everywhere.
Speaker 1: And this can't be one of those things where there's like a coup. He's left over every piece.
Speaker 3: Sometimes happened, but sometimes they give you extra.
Speaker 1: Then it needs to say that.
Speaker 5: Eddie, Eddie down there, just as I suspected.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna start with a base here. Bobby's gonna be really easy. I'm getting the screws out.
Speaker 1: So that is the package that has all the little nuts and the bolts and the screws and the Allen wrench, which I believe that that's the Allen wrench. They put in. It's like an l and then you turn it is that out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eddie can't get it open.
Speaker 1: Oh, Morgan quickly.
Speaker 4: No, she's struggling to Oh oh, Eddie's the plastic crews are flying everywhere the plastic stuff.
Speaker 1: It's fingernails, though Morgan's fingernails are effective. Scuba Steve is thrown in a box cutter. The first one to grab it was Morgan.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like this is hunger. Came the corn b to just drop.
Speaker 4: Right in the middle.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. Yes, okay. Morgan has open the plastic and now a lot of the nuts on.
Speaker 4: Eddi's already taking what he put together apart. Interesting here, Oh yeah, yeah, yep, oh there you go, Eddie. Eddie has gotten two pieces together.
Speaker 1: What pieces are they?
Speaker 4: It's the bottom he has like one of the I guess it's a silver leg. It's gonna holding the leg. It's an arm that reaches out. Morgan had him got her screws out. Morgan, you better pick it up. You are way behind.
Speaker 1: What's the strategy Eddie right now? With you? Are you like base first?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: It's got me doing the base first. I'm basically doing the legs right now.
Speaker 1: But but are you looking at directions?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeahing like he wasn't going to. He decided to.
Speaker 12: Here's the deal, though, I'm debating whether to use this little Allan rinch that gave me or the drill that I brought, which I can.
Speaker 4: I mean, man, he's got two arms on the bottom. Morgan's still getting the screws out.
Speaker 3: It is like if we're out lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just set on this.
Speaker 1: He's going hard on Morgan. Is she way behind her lunch by says money on this on DraftKings Eddie. It's like a circle and then the legs come out of the circle. Looks like they're for them. And Eddie's working on that bottom base right now. Oh five or five legs coming out of it les He's now and like, oh man, that is sliding in right now. I'd say Eddie has a bit of a lead. They're doing a different approach though, because Morgan's being a little more specific about the nuts and the bolts in each of the legs and Eddie's just kind of slapping stuff together.
Speaker 9: It's kind of how I do it?
Speaker 4: You got me?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, Morgan already has three on, like, so she's caught up to Eddie.
Speaker 5: Hey, can we get a beer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's there's a beer and all your cousins are here. True, all right, I've now stepped into the game to take a look. They're both rushing, they're both working on the base. I would say Eddie is a little bit ahead. Morgan is spending a little more time looking at the instructions where Eddie's just kind of going by. Feel like you guys done this a few times.
Speaker 12: What these legs aren't going in as easy as I thought they would.
Speaker 1: And you know what, that's a problem because that might not be where they should be going.
Speaker 9: That's true. There we go, I got it.
Speaker 1: What I've learned is if the hole is not ready for it, don't push it in there.
Speaker 9: Learning the hard way. Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Eddie's base has four legs. He is now going on his fifth leg. Morgan has all five legs actually on the base, but her screws are not in yet. So it's still anybody's race at this point.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh, Eddie struggling with getting getting the fit right.
Speaker 5: Not lining up, Oh no, it's not tough, Morgan.
Speaker 7: They don't want to.
Speaker 1: Not lining up could mean you're not lining it in the right.
Speaker 5: So all right, here we go.
Speaker 9: They're in.
Speaker 1: Wow, Eddie threw his down.
Speaker 5: Hey, let me take a look, let me grab on.
Speaker 1: Eddie's here pretty secure his screw. The screws aren't all the way in.
Speaker 4: Well, he's about to screw. That's what he's getting right now. He's getting his drill.
Speaker 1: Eddie's looking for the perfect bit for the drill he brought from home. Could be setting along a little bit. Morgan is on the Allen wrench Alan.
Speaker 4: Rinch seems to be working just fine. She's got them all in. She's starting to sweat though.
Speaker 1: Eddie is still Eddie is still looking for the bit like he's still.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I need an extra guys, who are you talking to?
Speaker 1: He has a whole tool bag. I didn't see the tall tool bag.
Speaker 3: All extras.
Speaker 9: Like he needed extra help.
Speaker 3: Work smarter, not hard to their girl, I know, but he's trying to figure.
Speaker 1: Morgan is grinding with the Allen wrench like looking strong, like physically strong right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her, her, her screws are now in because she's been using Allen wrench and Eddie has been.
Speaker 1: Eddie can't find his biting off. Oh no, no, we got our first broken screw.
Speaker 9: That's what happened when you're us an Allen wrench.
Speaker 7: What I found?
Speaker 5: I found the bit o.
Speaker 1: Morgan's back in on though with a screw.
Speaker 7: Fine.
Speaker 1: Eddie is now going to the drill. All right, to the drill. Here we go. Oh that doesn't that does not look That does not look good, Eddie, Eddie, that's oh he got it. Oh no, that does not look dude, that did not look good.
Speaker 9: Dale earnhart Man taught me this.
Speaker 1: That one look a little cleaner down like a that right, he has all five legs and now is that bad boy over? So that's it?
Speaker 4: Boom, that was not good, Morgan.
Speaker 1: I don't think Eddie knows you realize.
Speaker 12: From all Morgan, sometimes you got to think outside the box.
Speaker 1: Girl, girl, women don't think Anie right, yeah, well there were no rules. Nobody said you couldn't.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: Eddie is now putting the wheels on the base.
Speaker 5: I mean they're starting to look like a chair.
Speaker 1: Isn't a bone one that would be painful right now because there's no cushions.
Speaker 5: It's just a.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Morgan is to Alan wrenching the screws, which her not bringing a drill has set her back a bit.
Speaker 4: Yet information No, you just gotta think women like to women. I'm saying men don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Morgan's following the rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well no, no, like the instruction she's going.
Speaker 1: Eddie's doing some sort of math here now and he has this calcula.
Speaker 5: It's calling for the number four screws.
Speaker 1: I think he thinks he's building a couch. He just read the numbers wrong. And oh yeah he found a bit quick.
Speaker 5: That quick, I found the bit. We're in business, baby.
Speaker 1: Morgan feeling over there, he almost got it.
Speaker 8: I'm pissed, honestly that he has a drill.
Speaker 9: Well, that's not going to help you much.
Speaker 1: Crap that energy, as they say, that's showbiz baby. If you're just listening in, Eddie and Morgan are battling out building this ergonomic chair, which honestly is a pretty simple put together.
Speaker 5: I mean it, I think too complicated. Yeah, you might want to ask Morgan.
Speaker 9: She might take something different, but.
Speaker 1: He felt like a little harder for her. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Probably.
Speaker 1: Morgan has now gone to the wheels that are going on the bottom. Eddie already has the wheels. I hope Morgan with the wheel.
Speaker 4: Oh listen to that. That is the sound of a butt kicking.
Speaker 1: No, the drill, eddiebody gone to a knife fight. There were no rules about weapons, right.
Speaker 8: Whow I knew there would be something that.
Speaker 5: We just fell there, Morgan.
Speaker 3: Morgan has all the So Eddie, did you think like, oh, unless I bring a drill, there's no way I'll beat.
Speaker 5: Her at all? I carry it with me.
Speaker 1: I don't. By the way, it was not unfair because there were no rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says put it together. How does he put it together at home? What the drill? So why would you not use the drill?
Speaker 5: The point lunch rocks.
Speaker 1: Okay, Morgan has all the wheels on. She's not far behind. Right now the base is now on the bottom. The wheels are all connected. Eddie is scratching his chin. Now this is where he gets in trouble when it comes to numbers. Just in general, I have dyscalcula.
Speaker 9: You know, this might not be exactly right, but.
Speaker 1: What has to be exactly right? Well, here we go, because he's struggling now finding the right size.
Speaker 4: Oh, he may have put the wrong screws in the bottom.
Speaker 1: Morgan now has the back of the chair, which she's attaching the bass to the back of the chair.
Speaker 5: Kay four, But I already used Kate.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh my god, that might have been why they didn't fit in. Eddie might have used the wrong screws. Dear Lord up above, please let that be trong.
Speaker 5: What I did wrong?
Speaker 9: Hey, we can just fix that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Edie's gonna lose a little time here. He's put in the wrong ones, but he's gonna.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say Morgan is putting that on a different piece, but I couldn't say that out loud until Eddie discovered it. And now he knows.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I'm messed up.
Speaker 5: That's all right.
Speaker 9: We can fix that. Just use the wrong screws.
Speaker 1: And he's putting different screws back into the base of the back of the chair, shorder screws. Morgan is still looking at the instructions I've just been told. Eddie only has fifteen more seconds of time with the drill before it's eliminated.
Speaker 9: What ohts thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: You don't get to make the rules? Hold on, Hold on, where's the part three two one? The drill is now dead. Any drilling, any drilling it those fifteen seconds? Okay, the drill has now been removed. Eddie's now taken off his jacket. I've never seen paler arms on a Tihano.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. You need to get on the sun. Hey, what's that in your back pocket? You're gonna use that for anything?
Speaker 5: Eddie, he brought a level?
Speaker 1: Are you a carpenter? All right?
Speaker 4: So or twice cut once.
Speaker 1: I think Morgan has part of the base on the back of the chair fully screwed in with the Allen wrench. She's now searching.
Speaker 3: I think she's searching for her Alan rinch.
Speaker 4: Oh no, she has lost it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this goes on all the way end.
Speaker 4: Okay, she has gone silent mode. She's not even giving you a commentary.
Speaker 1: Eddie's now doubting himself.
Speaker 7: Okay, she's going fast.
Speaker 1: Eddie looks. Eddie looks way more feminine with an Allen ranch that Morgan does. I would still say Eddie is in the lead right now by a piece. But Morgan is moving in pretty close.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is like he is like an hour ahead. He is going slow.
Speaker 1: Oh here, so Eddie is now measuring the big pieces with each other. Eddie has the back and has now connected the back to the butt. It does not look right. You're right, that does not look right. I would not like him sitting in that. Oh my gosh, one of them did something very wrong, and I don't know which one did it, right, I agree with But one of them has put on a completely wrong piece.
Speaker 3: Right, So are you saying it's Tim, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who it is. But somebody has some doesn't look right here? Yeah, somebody has screwed up.
Speaker 9: I don't even know what this chair looks like.
Speaker 1: Eddie's now confused to what a chair does.
Speaker 4: What in the world.
Speaker 9: Put that on there?
Speaker 1: It's that's a foot rest, but does it go on the head where Eddie has it? Or maybe it's a head rest.
Speaker 9: Hum.
Speaker 4: Morgan's looking confused to a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, check.
Speaker 1: Oh you think it could be a factory problem, like you could have got a like wayfair sents some wrong pieces or something.
Speaker 4: Morgan, you think is wrong pieces too.
Speaker 1: She's not listening to you, she's focused.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's confused though.
Speaker 1: So the confusion is the bases are set and there are two main pieces. There is the back and there is the butt, and they're trying to figure out how to connect the two together. And on the base at the same time, this is right there.
Speaker 9: It look right.
Speaker 1: That does not look right and it looks painful, Eddie. If I'm being honest, I did.
Speaker 9: I know what I did.
Speaker 1: He's pulling off his vocal pants.
Speaker 5: Gonna have that?
Speaker 9: Uh drill?
Speaker 1: No, we can flip a coin and the person gets the drill for one minute, Morgan, would you even like to drill?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Then no coin? Will we flipped?
Speaker 4: Hey, I don't want to say anything, and.
Speaker 1: Don't then say nothing? Okay, no advance.
Speaker 5: Oh, her chair already broke.
Speaker 1: Morgan's chair came apart.
Speaker 9: Okay, so I flipped that. That's not right.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: That he's now arguing with the number of screws needed.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm gonna do this. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, that looks right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I had it right all along.
Speaker 1: What just happened, Eddie? Man?
Speaker 12: I thought I had it, But once I kind of cook it off of the chair, I realized it was right to begin with.
Speaker 9: So now I just lost time.
Speaker 1: Morgan is examining which I think is the foot rest part. I think we've determined that.
Speaker 4: I think that is a foot rest.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I just let Really I didn't, I didn't, but A wow, A fair it.
Speaker 12: Sometimes bones, you know when you're doing putting stuff together. They stuff, you get a little stressed out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, especially when you're on the clock and you're a woman.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. He's got full heel. It's not going in because there is a chance that you're putting the wrong screw. Even though it's going in, that it could be the wrong screw, right, it.
Speaker 12: Could be there's always a chance of that.
Speaker 3: Morgan just had a breakthrough. She's realizing something.
Speaker 1: Okay, Morgan is now working on the base of the butt, the bottom of the chair. We're getting some grunt in with Eddie's it is not straight, like he's put screws in, and it is. It's in, but it is not straight.
Speaker 9: With you, I think a strip a screw. Oh no, it's okay.
Speaker 4: We don't need it.
Speaker 3: We don't need it, Yes you do.
Speaker 9: No, No, it's just next to screw.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, that looks like a chair that will be points that will be points deducted.
Speaker 9: I'll work on that later. Don't worry about that. Oh yeah, I look at that.
Speaker 1: All the screws aren't in, Eddie. Okay, just making sure you realize that. Morgan is still working on the base. But I feel like she does now have an understanding of the direction it goes. Oh no, she she's had had a pivot and it has one of those things where you hit the button and it lifts the chair up and down, and so she's having to navigate that as well.
Speaker 4: So it is this like amazing race rules, Like if there are screws left over, they got to do it all over again.
Speaker 1: There can be nothing left over it you'll just lose.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's how amazing race is. They don't let you complete the checkpoint.
Speaker 1: Morgan's back to the directions.
Speaker 4: But Eddie's does look like a chair.
Speaker 9: Now, yeah, we got a chair.
Speaker 1: A lot of pieces still left on the ground of Eddie, a lot of arm pieces. I think that is.
Speaker 12: After I'm done here bones, we're gonna put some arm wrests on this bad boy and then be ready to sit on it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a look here and see if you have all the screws in the back. Sir, You see three of five right now?
Speaker 15: No, that's only it only takes three.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it? What are those little other holes?
Speaker 12: Yes, for extra if you want to adjust it. Maybe it's too high, too low, but I think this.
Speaker 1: Is perfect I don't think those holes are just extra holes.
Speaker 15: Sometimes they do that just to give you options.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Morgan has their base on her chair. The back is now.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Eddie's probably a minute and a half.
Speaker 4: Ahead, Amy, don't you dare.
Speaker 1: Morgan is now taking screws out of the chair that she is.
Speaker 4: But this is the same thing that Eddie did.
Speaker 1: Do you feel, Eddie that you have the chair in a good spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 9: Missing screw here that I'll worry about in a little bit.
Speaker 1: You might not take a quick sit just to fill it out. And we're not. We're not. We're near to there yet, but.
Speaker 3: Bobby, be careful. I don't think it's don't don't I feel like you're gonna fall back into the TVs.
Speaker 11: Hold on.
Speaker 1: I almost felt it's comfortable, but right now not meant for the human body.
Speaker 4: Does not feel sturdy. Okay, a lot of Morgans. She had to take all the screws out. Do you have the right screws?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, Morgan has changed screws now. Oh yeah, she has pivoted different screws in the back of the chair. She's behind a bit right now, but one false move by Eddie was pretty even.
Speaker 9: You know what made it a little wobbly for you bones They didn't have arm rests.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was the only part they made it wobbly, But I.
Speaker 4: Mean he got big eyes when he sat in it and he started falling backwards. He got saucer eyes.
Speaker 1: Right, oh, Eddie, that does not look right. That looks like a weapon. It looks like your chair's right to fight? And should it swing like that? That armrest?
Speaker 4: I mean, is Eddie an idiot?
Speaker 5: I think I just did a pretty good job.
Speaker 1: Eddie's just trying a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: He does like that trial and errors.
Speaker 1: He can't find the right screw for his arm rest. Is Morgan's chair does now look like a chair? We're about twenty minutes into this. I do like the brown one better look look wise anything? Yeah, yeah, I agree. No I met the person Eddie, oh cool man.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah you.
Speaker 15: Oh, She's gonna have trouble with his arm wrests. I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 1: Morgan pretty much has the chair stable with the back. Eddie's a step ahead on the arm rests and he is alan wrenching in the arm rests.
Speaker 4: The left one, Yeah, the left one, got it.
Speaker 1: If you're sitting in it would be your left hand, right, yes, correct.
Speaker 9: All right, I got it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: We're in business now.
Speaker 4: Baby, I'm ready for Bibby to try. Morgan's here when she's ready.
Speaker 1: Eddie, do they put extra screws in there, just in case.
Speaker 15: It doesn't look like it?
Speaker 9: This is the one that I need to fit in somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here, you stick in the pocket man, the worst feeling man.
Speaker 9: When you're done, you have an extra screw.
Speaker 1: Eddie's his crooked. The chairs crooked, yeah, right now, the chairs crooked.
Speaker 4: Look at Morgan's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hers is not fully bolted in yet. Eddie's holding his back and asking ortman's camp. Now, I want to start a union crap. Eddie's working on his second arm wrest. Now Eddie is alan wrenching in the right arm rest.
Speaker 15: Boys, this is the last stage right here.
Speaker 5: It's just timening these screws.
Speaker 9: You got to make sure all these screws are tight.
Speaker 1: Do you have all the parts? Are they all done almost?
Speaker 3: And all the screws are in?
Speaker 5: Just want we just need one more?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm sweatings hot on here. Yeah, that's why I took my jacket off.
Speaker 7: Well, I can't take anything off.
Speaker 4: You can't be awkward.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: You want those web pits in here?
Speaker 1: Now? Is this the extra screw? Eddy?
Speaker 12: The extra screw that I think a stripped trying to force it in?
Speaker 1: Okay? What about these nuts over here?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Use me not those these?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Should these be those covers?
Speaker 5: I'll put that with other covers.
Speaker 1: Got it? Eddie looks to be about ninety percent done. Now I will be checking the lift on the bottom.
Speaker 9: Yes, hydraulics.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Morgan is still working on the base where Eddie has the arms done. But Eddie's back on his base because he missed a screw. We're over twenty minutes into this. Let's say Eddie is in the lead. I thought we're gonna sit her chair. Do you guys feel like the bases are clearly done? Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the bases are good.
Speaker 1: Morgan now has her first armrest.
Speaker 9: Man, it's not going.
Speaker 1: There is no piece, she yelled.
Speaker 4: Oh no, now she found it. False accusations.
Speaker 1: Eddie's gone to the toolkit.
Speaker 5: My drill. I just need the bit. I need the bit.
Speaker 1: The drill is out of play.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I just need the bit from the drill.
Speaker 4: That's true, it's not the drill.
Speaker 9: Not the drill.
Speaker 1: Morgan is working on the right arm rush. She's Eddie is now slamming in the strip screw into the back of the chair. What's your thought process here, Eddie, have a screw. It's basically in progatory right now.
Speaker 12: It's not wanting to cooperate. So I want to do the electronics real quick. This is where the backwarmer, I guess, just need to plug into a little plug plug.
Speaker 1: So now you have a cable coming out of the back.
Speaker 12: Well, that's kind of it's charge of that heater and that's it as long as I can get the screw in.
Speaker 1: So you're a screw away.
Speaker 9: Oh I know what these are?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got caps. I'm gonna cap the's off right there. This is four aesthetics.
Speaker 1: So you're capping the arm rest screw holes.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that looks so much nicer now with those caps.
Speaker 1: Morgan's arm rest did not go on. She's at square one again with the arm rests.
Speaker 9: All right, last step, let's get the screw in.
Speaker 1: The last step for Eddie to be victorious would be to get one final screw in the back, which he's not been able to get. I'm gonna eliminate any tools that's not part of the kit, sorry, Eddie, eliminate any tools not part of the kid. Okay, So Eddie's got a plane to can take another screw out of a hole and try to switch it with the striped stripped screw. He stripped the screw himself off, so this is a self inflicted wound. But he's pulling a good screw out to put a bad screw, hopefully in the different hole.
Speaker 4: Because that hoole will already be formed. That's smart, Eddie, it's a good strategy.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's working. My plan's working.
Speaker 1: Eddie is taking the strip screw and put it into a different hole, and it worked.
Speaker 9: It went in. Now I gotta get this one. I gotta get the last one in. Don't force it. I don't know what to happening.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this isn't turning into a disaster.
Speaker 1: Morgan is now getting sad and angry. Eddie just continues to strip. There are other options, man, I'll support you with whatever decisions you make, but you don't have to strip.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. The most impressive thing this whole competition is Bobby being able to bend like that your knees. I can't believe you'll be able to squat and just hold your knees. My knees would rip apart. Right now, it's investigating Eddie's work. How's it looking, Bobby?
Speaker 1: Mostly I just can't get up. I think that's why down. That's long. Eddie's trying to put in the final screw. Feeling pretty good business, worm business opening?
Speaker 4: What did he take? Morgan?
Speaker 1: Alan wrench is in worm business.
Speaker 15: Let me just tighten the four screws that we're done.
Speaker 1: Screw two is now tight. He dropped the Allen wrench. We're moments away. Eddie is unscrewed three of four. If he hits four, we'll officially test it. Morgan will continue building well if because if it's not right, everything, Oh, Eddie's going down to the bottom. And that was going to the base to make.
Speaker 5: Sure to make.
Speaker 1: Let's go. It's pretty good. That is the foot rest is the foot rest backward.
Speaker 9: I didn't put that on.
Speaker 7: Though it came like that.
Speaker 8: You had to put it on correctly.
Speaker 1: Well, yours is the same one that that foot rest. Okay, it's on right right, We're done.
Speaker 9: I'm going to test it the quality control here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that thing went way back.
Speaker 7: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Eddie is getting close. Morgan still is working on the arm rests.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, we're business. I'm going.
Speaker 1: Okay, you keep going. The time right now is about half an hour. Lay the chair in the middle the floor please, I'll be the official tester.
Speaker 4: Now you want to check the level. It's even pull the level out please.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh, Eddie broke the cord. Morgan is still working here.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I will now test the chair. This is black, this is sleek. Let's see how stable it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put it to work. Oh, and then make sure you see if you can pump up and down?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know all right? Like the little lever I'm now sitting shows pretty good. We find a little level, a little level here.
Speaker 5: Make yourself comfortable a lot.
Speaker 1: That's the lean back, lean back, that's a solid lean Oh and now it comes up.
Speaker 5: Do you want to try the foot rest there?
Speaker 1: I need to first if I go up and down, So if I push this, I should come up. I do.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 1: I'm leaning back, But how do I get the lean back to not lean you.
Speaker 5: Gotta snap it back.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is. Okay. I think we're basically a foot rest away from this thing working on you know what. My feet are kind of tired. I'd like to flip it from my legs up. Feeling pretty good. Okay, my legs are up. I got a little pump here. Let's do one more. Lean going down, now, lean back. I think it might just take me a nap, and I think.
Speaker 9: We have a winner.
Speaker 4: Wow, Ddie. Would you like to commentate on Morgan's schoot?
Speaker 5: I mean, whoa, what's going.
Speaker 1: On over there?
Speaker 9: Morgan?
Speaker 2: I realize it is eating to the right, and then I was just already there and I got to fix it.
Speaker 12: But I don't it's not over. Like if you had another hour with this thing, I think you can figure it out.
Speaker 1: I don't think if that were sitting on a curb, I picked that up and go, I think I could use that. It's in pretty bad shape right now.
Speaker 5: I mean the screws, it's.
Speaker 2: The back screws. I used the wrong ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that'll get you.
Speaker 2: I mean, and then I got stuck and then nothing was working correctly.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you read the instructions.
Speaker 1: It's a good chair I would.
Speaker 3: There are no words, They're all pictures.
Speaker 1: It makes it Oh, I don't like that.
Speaker 5: It makes it a little tough.
Speaker 12: But you have to look, you know, outside the box, kind of figure things out yourself.
Speaker 5: Your experience helps with stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Oh, I guess that's why you're older.
Speaker 5: You're still talking.
Speaker 1: She's taking you are right now. But ladies and gentlemen, the winner, the champion, mister fix it, mister doing himself. He no, I be walking in the ring here first. I want to talk to the loser. Morgan thoughts.
Speaker 2: I would still like to put this together and make myself feel better.
Speaker 1: If she's gonna keep doing it. How do you feel about your performance overall?
Speaker 2: I don't feel great. I am very disappointed that I did not be Eddie.
Speaker 7: I really wanted to.
Speaker 2: Put his snacktalking down, and I just didn't compete today.
Speaker 1: Where do you feel it went wrong for you?
Speaker 7: The screws, for sure.
Speaker 2: And I was really trusting the instructions to guide me and they failed me a little bit.
Speaker 1: So I think the instructions kind of are right on. I'm looking right at him. Sounds like an excuserr too, But Okay, she's gonna keep working on it. Let's go to the champion, champ. You look pretty solid out there. Some people question your ethics at the beginning of the match because you did bring tools. Now it wasn't against the rules, but we didn't say you could. Your thoughts on that.
Speaker 12: Every handyman has a set of tools. If you're a real handyman, do it yourself. You carry your own tools around. That's what I did. As long as those weren't in the rules. I thought it was fair, and it was I thought it kind of slowed me down a little bit towards the middle when you took the my drill away.
Speaker 5: But we got it done.
Speaker 1: And how do you feel about the look and the feel of the chair?
Speaker 12: Let me tell you this high quality chair right here there is a high quality office chair with a hydraulic lift on it.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 12: Once you charge that bad boy up, you're gonna have seated a little heated back rest there. And I mean this is a high quality ten out of ten chair right there.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of kids watching you right now. A lot of kids they're watching you, they're listening to you, that are inspired by seeing you do this on a high level. What would you like to see those that younger generation of handymen.
Speaker 12: Yeah, kids, listen to your dad's you know the dads out there. We work hard to be handing in. Do it yourself guys, Yeah, do we screw up? Sure, we're not perfect. We're like everyone else out there. But pay attention to your dad's asking questions, Dad, do I hold the flash flat for you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What does that screwdriver do? And that's how I learned.
Speaker 12: I learned from my pops, and I'm gonna teach my kids and hopefully the generation is gonna just carry on.
Speaker 1: And there is And get this guy beer, there is a winner.
Speaker 17: Head it too, Hano, go see us.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week. With morgannumber two.
Speaker 2: There was a series of games Lunchbox claimed he could win. Bobby said, if you win, I'll give you money. If you lose, something has to happen. By the third game, Lunchbox said, fine, all for nothing. I'm gonna put it all on the line if I lose this game, I will wear truck nuts around my neck for a week. And it all came down to this one particular game. If you've listened to the show this year, you know how it ends. But if you haven't. We're not going to spoil the ending.
Speaker 1: Number two. So I think we're going to play a game, but I don't know. Lunchbox lost games, and the first game is a punishment. He has to wear those truck testicles they have hang They're.
Speaker 3: Gross, They're so gross.
Speaker 1: He has to wear I'm around his neck every day on this show for a week. And he wanted to play a game to take a chance to not have to do that. So we're like, okay, cool, and he lost that game, and so this hat says asking me about cyphalis because he got tested for syphalis in the company that makes the test sent us the hat.
Speaker 5: It's a nice time.
Speaker 4: He lost.
Speaker 1: So now he has to wear this hat every day next week, even out of the show. So I said, okay, you can play one more game, risk not doing anything, but if you lose, we have a shirt that says ask me about syphilis that he has to wear every day. Now you have two games here. You have the Celebrity voice actor game or you have the country music Lyrics game.
Speaker 4: Gosh, there's both of those terrible subjects. I hear them.
Speaker 1: I thought said the voice game was kind of easy. Yeah, you like like This was Po and Kung Fu Panda, and all you have to do is name the celebrity.
Speaker 5: Sorry, buddy, gotta send you back to the spirit realm.
Speaker 3: Sk dooche.
Speaker 5: Okay, that didn't work.
Speaker 1: One more time, Skoche, that will be Jack.
Speaker 4: That's obvious.
Speaker 1: This was buzz light Year from Toy Story to.
Speaker 7: Infinity and beyond here.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that one, Tim Allen, Okay, I give you one more example.
Speaker 4: Well, why are you using them easy ones?
Speaker 5: That's not easy?
Speaker 4: Shrek here, Holgers are like onions layers.
Speaker 1: I'm onions have layers.
Speaker 11: Ugars have layers.
Speaker 4: Onions have layers.
Speaker 1: You get it. We both have layers.
Speaker 4: That's easy, Mike Myers, guy is nailing them.
Speaker 1: You should do the Guy's on fire right now.
Speaker 4: Because you're giving me the easy ones, and then you're gonna give me things like people I've never heard of, Ashley Olsen. Don't even know who that is?
Speaker 1: Do you want to?
Speaker 7: Or Chris you do know who?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: Country music lyrics? For example? Oh gosh, it's a game of like this in Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks. What type of event did he ruin?
Speaker 4: Oh? I know that one black tie affair? Yeah, dude, I'm so good at this.
Speaker 1: Do you want one more to see? If you want that game?
Speaker 4: I don't know why, because those are the ones I'm gonna know. And you're luring me.
Speaker 1: And with a boy by Trisha Yearwood. What's the name of the couple?
Speaker 4: Katie Fallowed, Tommy Anywhere.
Speaker 1: Katie and Tommy?
Speaker 4: Wow, man, I know that one.
Speaker 5: Why are you hesitating?
Speaker 3: I feel like that's your wheelhouse to do it.
Speaker 5: You got this lunchbox.
Speaker 1: If you pick no game, you can just wear the and wear the hat all week. We'll just move on with life and next week every day.
Speaker 5: Or dude, you don't have to do any of that that's.
Speaker 1: On or yeah, you can lose lose them both by winning. I need an answer. You got you had your minute, man.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to play.
Speaker 1: Looking about me, I'm not scared which game.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, give me the country music lyric? Okay, why am I doing that one? That is so dumb?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know voices.
Speaker 4: I'm not good at voices.
Speaker 1: Okay, Let's play one more voice and see if you would have gotten this one. This is from Aladdin.
Speaker 19: That fez and vest combo is much two third century?
Speaker 1: These patches? Who's out Williams. Yeah, I got a no, because that's the game you chose. I was just showing you.
Speaker 5: Sounds like you do. No voices.
Speaker 1: He didn't miss a single one. Well maybe Buzz Lightyear, but I think you'd have got there. Okay, lunchbox one, two, three, four, you can either get four out of five or five out of seven. I'll let you an pick your amount.
Speaker 4: Oh man, oh five out of seven. I gotta have more wiggle room.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's wiggle it up.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be able to miss more.
Speaker 1: Let's wiggle it up. In this song truck Yeah by Tim McGraw, what artist music does he have playing on his iPod? This is what I'm talking about, literally the first letter of the song. It's so easy.
Speaker 4: Literally, you go to songs that I don't know you went to these.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you don't know. You do know?
Speaker 4: You set me up by giving.
Speaker 1: Me the yeah by Tim McGraw.
Speaker 4: Why do I do this crap?
Speaker 1: What artist music does he have playing on his iPod?
Speaker 4: I have no clue. Chris Jensen wrote it. That's a point. Do I get a point for that?
Speaker 1: No? Can you grab one of those T shirts from my office?
Speaker 4: Gosh. I mean it's already over.
Speaker 5: I've already lost you.
Speaker 1: Take an answer here, m truck, I'm gonna give you three seconds. We can't see her all day.
Speaker 4: Hank Williams, no llull Wayne, got.
Speaker 17: Lol, Wayne pumping on my I pod, thumping on the stubs in the back of my cool cash first lyrics out of that one. Okay, you can mess one more in All my exes live in Texas by George Strait. What state does he hang his hat in?
Speaker 4: Tennessee?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 11: Got it?
Speaker 3: He don't stress out, celebrate the.
Speaker 4: Word baldy, quiet, baldy. That's me.
Speaker 1: Can even go after Amy Man? I don't know they do?
Speaker 4: They do? He've been running his yapple for the last five minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll circle back on this. We don't have a thing.
Speaker 1: In Folesome Prison Blues by Johnny Cash, where's the train rolling down to?
Speaker 4: It's coming around the corner.
Speaker 1: I think you're thinking of she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes as a different song and Folesome Prison Blues by Johnny Cash, where's the train rolling down to?
Speaker 4: Rolling down the San Quentin?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's so close.
Speaker 4: Do you know it?
Speaker 7: I have the beIN.
Speaker 1: Soun rolling stone.
Speaker 7: Sand and oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: No, okay, you can't miss another one. You got this, man, it's I mean, you guys, give me you're going to save lives, lunchbox you are? This is so stupid, Like you can even split them and do the hat one week and the shirt another week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: No, No, two birds once on. I ain't trying to wherever ten days. Man, that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: You still as long as you get the next one's right?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not getting the next ones? Right?
Speaker 1: Did you want to get you want to give up?
Speaker 4: Then you guys lure me in with the easy ones, and then you give these impossible ones.
Speaker 1: Your kids basketball game is not impossible. It is in Wagons in Wagon Will by Darius Rucker. What state is the singer thumbing his way into at the start of the song and thumb of my What state is the singer thumbing his way into?
Speaker 4: I know the Cumberland Gap. Why don't you guys me that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: What contexts would ask you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that was the answer.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing I know about that song. Heading West? So the Cumberland Gap.
Speaker 5: You're giving up. Why don't you try to singing the song.
Speaker 17: I don't know the song heading down south to the Land of the Pine.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's not the song.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I'm heading south.
Speaker 17: Singing again, heading down south to the land of the ponds. Thumb on my way.
Speaker 5: Oh, he perked up.
Speaker 1: No, I mean he did park up. Then he gave up again.
Speaker 4: It doesn't rhyme. The land of the Pine is Georgia.
Speaker 1: What that's peaches. That's the landa peaches, South Carolina.
Speaker 4: That doesn't go in there, South Carolina. Oh my, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Heading down south to the Land of the pines, tomb.
Speaker 4: My way.
Speaker 1: Five seconds, North Carolina. Correct, you got it, North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Did you know that the whole time?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, Like I didn't even think it. Ryde and I said, well, North Carolina, if you like pause it, you have to get three more. And he was just he was giving that is like a charity. He gave me a bone. And he was like, he ain't gonna do that when it gets down to.
Speaker 1: The nitty and sold the Grandee County auction by John Michael Montgomery. He said, hey, and that he wants you to give me a sign.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: What color her are her lips?
Speaker 4: Are you serious? Why do you ask me the.
Speaker 1: Hair of the eyes by John?
Speaker 4: The blonde hair, blue eyes, groovy red lips?
Speaker 5: What you heard him?
Speaker 4: Groovy red lips? Gotta be what?
Speaker 1: Into the mic? Please, I'm talking it out into the mic. Please, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Blonde hair, blue eyes. He's an age, she's nice. It's gotta be mine. Groovy red lips.
Speaker 5: That's the answer. That's answer.
Speaker 1: Do you think groovy red is a color?
Speaker 4: No, but it's a red lip. I mean it has to be red lips. Man, that's the only thing that goes.
Speaker 1: She's an age, she's a nice, she's a ten. I know she got.
Speaker 4: Groovy red lips because I mean, ain't gonna be purple lips. It ain't gonna be black lips. It's not gonna be green lips. I mean, what other color lips? Can you have?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Peach? Coral?
Speaker 1: She got the blonde hair, blue eyes, and I'm about to eyes.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. That's why I said, asked me the hair of the eyes. I know that no one knows that your answer is groovy red. No, it's just it doesn't have to be specific. If it's red, it's right.
Speaker 1: Well, not quite. It's a ruby red.
Speaker 4: No, it's red.
Speaker 1: That's a specific color, ruby red.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no way.
Speaker 3: Way it's ruby red.
Speaker 5: It is red.
Speaker 4: No, it is not red red.
Speaker 1: But there's different red. That's a little that's a little color.
Speaker 4: She got ruby red lips, blonde hair, ruby red cryan. It is a red cryan.
Speaker 1: Would we like to bet that? Yeah? There is ruby. Boy, you know what I'm gonna give. I'm gonna give it to.
Speaker 4: Him cray box. I've never seen ruby red.
Speaker 1: Right, but I'll give it to him. Ruby red is a specific color.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't agree, man, Ruby.
Speaker 1: Red, the specific color on the palate is a vibrant, deep shaded red, often associated with the gemstone ruby. And it's a specific red. That's okay. I'm gonna give it to anyway, because, like you said, I give him a bone sometimes.
Speaker 5: Can you look up groovy red and see what color that is?
Speaker 1: Actually? Do that want in a crayon box? Okay? You have to get two more. When it rains, it pours by Luke Combs.
Speaker 4: I don't know that song, I mean, I really don't.
Speaker 1: You never heard it No, he goes on a drive and ends up on a on a highway. So he's at a shell gas station on what highway?
Speaker 4: Circle back? Okay, I know he buys a scratch off lottery ticket.
Speaker 1: I thought you never heard it.
Speaker 4: Well, now you say the drive. I understood it.
Speaker 1: Final question and broken heartspelled by Joe Nichols.
Speaker 4: See she's not even saw that made it on the charts.
Speaker 1: It is. It's a massive one. What kind of car does the devil drive?
Speaker 4: Oh? My, see this week you guys do this. I mean, I don't know why I fall for it. You do these stupid ones that no one's ever heard.
Speaker 1: I think everybody knows the answer to this one. Yes, it's a very very famous line, Broken Hartsville.
Speaker 4: When was this song out?
Speaker 5: And what is it? The devil went?
Speaker 1: What's the devil drive?
Speaker 5: What kind of car there you go?
Speaker 4: When was this out?
Speaker 1: Broken Heartsville? In two thousands?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No one heard it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to answer either one of them? Or you don't take the l I mean I'm gonna answer them both. Okay, what highway Luke Combs.
Speaker 4: Highway.
Speaker 1: Man shall my way, FI, Highway tim five seconds.
Speaker 4: Highway eight, Highway sixty nine.
Speaker 5: Four.
Speaker 1: It's a long one second but highway tim that's incorrect, of course. So I went for a drive to clear my mind, ended up in a shell on I sixty five.
Speaker 5: You know it well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Also Brokenheartsville was the number one and.
Speaker 1: Oh massive song two thousand three, Yeah, two thousand and three. I think no one's drives never heard that song. Yeh yes, platinum, number one multiple charts.
Speaker 5: Dang big song.
Speaker 4: That's what you guys do, man, what do we do? You chose the game? No, you wrote me in with the ones.
Speaker 1: That you know.
Speaker 4: I know, so you think, oh, he's gonna get confident and then you throw me in the flatter and smack it, throw you in the platter. Oh my gosh, you throw me in the fire, is what I meant to say.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Easy Trivia is a huge thing on our show. We play every single week, but this year we did do the Greatest Easy Trivia Challenge where all of us had to answer one hundred easy trivia questions and our final score was the placement if you got first or last, And it probably went how you expected a little bit, but there were some twist in Turns number one.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Tuesday's show. Today's going to be a special show, and it's going to start off with just me and Lunchbox in the room because we are going to do the Easy Trivia Super one hundred question game of death and fear and fun. That made all that up right there on the spot. But it'll start with just me and Lunchbox. You will get one hundred questions. Everybody gets the same one hundred questions, and we'll see who the actual smartest is at Easy Trivia through today's show. It's no time for Easy Trivia Super Deluxe Edition. Lunchbox have one hundred questions. Over this hour, we'll go through all one hundred of the questions. Are you ready ready? Question number one? Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky.
Speaker 20: Shooting star in correct, northern life.
Speaker 1: Number two. What do these four planets have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune.
Speaker 4: They don't have gravity.
Speaker 1: Incorrect, they'll have ring ring. Fifth grade science. What is the name for the natural satellite that orbits the Earth? The natural satellite that orbits the Earth the atmosphere? Incorrect, it's the moon. In the category of fifth grade science, What is the powerhouse of the cell? The powerhouse of the cell. It's known as the powerhouse of the cell. The atom, the mitochondria, the mighty mitochondria. I mean, I am, I might as well just give up now I've already long give up? No go, this is number five. How many legs does an insect have?
Speaker 4: My god?
Speaker 19: Uh uh?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: All right, on the board. He's on the board, Mike, number six. What state has the longest coast line? Eh hm, I'm gonna go with Florida and correct, it's Alaska. The room loved that one. You guys know that one in there? No, no, he's a in Florida and California. Okay. By the way, Lunchbuck is the only one in the room right now, that the mic and myself. Everybody else who's in the competition is out of the room. What do you get? Why?
Speaker 4: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Because who would think Alaska? And he was totally wrong, and so were we.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have no idea.
Speaker 20: Which US state is smallest by land area?
Speaker 4: Rhode Island.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 20: The next category is dead celebrities.
Speaker 1: Two questions here, boom, which martial artist and actor starred and entered The Dragon before his sudden death in nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Um? What's his name?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Kevin Lee, Bruce Lee, his son?
Speaker 19: Think of it?
Speaker 1: Which Latin pop star and queen of f Tihano music was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five, Selena Correct. The next category is twenty ten's pop culture?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What color was the infamous dress that people argued over in twenty fifteen?
Speaker 4: Oh to me is blue?
Speaker 1: There are two colors, blue or green? Mike incorrect. It was either white and gold or blue and black. Next question, what Battle Royal video game became a craze in the late twenty tens?
Speaker 4: What Battle Royal?
Speaker 20: What Battle Royale video game?
Speaker 1: Uh? Wwe Fortnite? What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven? Friday correct? Finish this phrase from the viral Antwine Dotson News interview in twenty ten. Hijo, kids, Hija, guys, you got to be quiet in there. Thanks your Mike's thron You can hear answers to this? Go ahead? You know the answer.
Speaker 20: Hijo kids, Hija? Why correct?
Speaker 4: People? I here? Oh, I can't say that.
Speaker 1: What are the three types of matter and things that come in threes. What are the three types of matter liquid, solid, guests?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, What are the rebranches of the US government? Executive judicial?
Speaker 4: That's the third one, executive judicial, legislative.
Speaker 1: Correct boom, you have seven points so far. We're in question sixteen.
Speaker 4: That's not good.
Speaker 1: The Declaration of Independence famously identifies three unalienable rights life, liberty, and blank the pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: Next question famous state shapes? What US state is shaped like a boot.
Speaker 4: Louisiana?
Speaker 20: Correct? What state looks like a mitten.
Speaker 4: Michigan?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What state is shaped like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean Florida? Next category bodies of water? What river flows through the Grand Canyon through the Grand the Colorado River?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth? Ooh, the Baltic the Dead Sea. What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions, the Arctic Ocean?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What blue? Characters in the category of cartoons live in mushrooms and are led.
Speaker 20: By Papa The Smurfs.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: What's the dinosaur's name in Super Mario World Yoshi?
Speaker 20: Correct? Question twenty five, I'm gonna roll the moon.
Speaker 1: What superhero family features Elasta Girl and Mister Incredible The Incredibles correct? Yeah, I'll just watched that through twenty five. You have sixteen points. Okay, you got all the streak there, I did. I started out bad when you go to science. I'm not very good at science. Miss Beard would attest to that. Hopefully she's still with us fifth grade. That's my first sea ever, but she was older then, so I don't know.
Speaker 20: Your second round of questions.
Speaker 1: And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda? Huh?
Speaker 20: And what cartoon does say it?
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 1: Does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda the Jetsons? Incorrect? That's the fairly odd parent, But what fairly odd parents?
Speaker 4: No one's ever heard of that.
Speaker 1: North America is the category. What is the island country in North America that is known for reggae music?
Speaker 4: Jamaica?
Speaker 20: Correct? Who what's the capital city of Canada?
Speaker 4: That's a tough one, man. There's a couple that could be give me Toronto, Ottawa. I was gonna say Quebec, so it wouldn't have mattered.
Speaker 1: The categories large things. What's the largest bird in the world? Largest bird?
Speaker 4: An?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: An Ostrich, That's what I was thinking about. What's the largest animal in the world. I need you to be specific.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's the.
Speaker 1: Killer whale. Incorrect, it's a blue whale. What is the largest country in the world by land area, Russia?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the largest desert in the world, not counting just sand, the Sahara Incorrect? It's Antarctica. What Antarctica? That's a desert. The category is the answer starts with h. What's the capital of Connecticut Hartford?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld Hercules?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Hades? What Hades? The category is history. What historic event happened July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's the moon landing? Correct?
Speaker 1: Who refused to give up her seat on a bus in nineteen fifty five? Shout out miss Rosa Parks Correct? In the Wizard of Oz, what was Dorothy's dog's name, Toto?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the smart and fearless Colligue that performs a series of heroic tasks for her human owners in the nineteen fifties on a television.
Speaker 20: Show Lassie Correct. Category is the arts.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name remains unconfirmed? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Banksy Correct?
Speaker 1: Yes? Who painted the Mona Lisa van Go Incorrect?
Speaker 20: Da Vinci? Who is the artist behind the starry night?
Speaker 4: M M storry night? That's the blurry one that I think sucks? Whoom, We'll go ahead.
Speaker 20: Michaelangelo bango?
Speaker 1: Which artist painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Michaelangelo?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 3: Dang it.
Speaker 1: The category's modern music? Who sings pink Pony Club? That's Chapel Room?
Speaker 20: Incorrect? It is Chapel ron Rone, not Rome.
Speaker 4: Mother.
Speaker 1: What rapper is.
Speaker 20: Featured on Taylor Swift's song Fortnite?
Speaker 4: Uh? There's a rapper on her album, Kendrick.
Speaker 20: Lamar post Malone.
Speaker 1: Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo, sings that no one is ever going to bring her down?
Speaker 20: In which song in the musical movie Wicked.
Speaker 8: To What.
Speaker 1: What song?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 4: Can't nobody hold me down?
Speaker 1: Define?
Speaker 20: Gravity?
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish also has a famous singer songwriter brother.
Speaker 4: Who is he post Malone?
Speaker 1: Phineas the category children's books. What children's book is Christopher Robin from.
Speaker 4: Winnie the Pooh?
Speaker 20: Correct? Who is the boy who Never grows up?
Speaker 4: Peter Pan?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 20: What year was the first iPhone released?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and seven?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Way? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about that? How about that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm doing terrible, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But what year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happen in the United States?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's two thousand and one?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: And that's fifty questions.
Speaker 4: I mean I maybe got eight out of group and we will now you got what it terrible that time?
Speaker 5: Sixteen?
Speaker 1: More that thirteen? What you got at thirteen out of that group? That's twenty nine out fifty.
Speaker 4: That ain't good. So you're fifty to fifty out of fifty.
Speaker 20: Twenty you keep it up your own score too?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, now that I know that once you said I had sixteen in the first one. That one, I'm gonna get fifty out of fifty through fifty.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox has a total score of twenty nine questions. Lunchbox, are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Some of these questions? I mean I've never even heard of this stuff. You have twenty nine points. Yep, you're playing for one hundred dollars in cash. The final fifty questions will we put on a timer? Everybody's will you have ten minutes? For fifty questions?
Speaker 20: Oh, my gosh, here we go? And what year was I born nineteen eighty?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: The categories cartoon families? Which animated family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's a family guy?
Speaker 20: Incorrect? American Dad? Oh stupid? What animated family has a baby named Stewie?
Speaker 4: Family guy?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 4: I thought about that a second.
Speaker 1: Which cartoon features a mutant rat and a group of crime fighting turtles teenage mutant ninja turtles? Correct? What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher, who runs a burger restaurant Bob's Burger's Correct? Category Superheroes? What superhero has a butler named Alfred? Butler named Alfred?
Speaker 4: Iron Man?
Speaker 5: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: Batman? What's the real name of spider Man Peter Parker? Correct? What superhero wilds a hammer? What Marvel solar he correct? What comic book company created Superman? What comic book company? I don't even know what comic book company? Hashburo DC comics. The categories famous TV theme song lyrics? What ninety sitcom begins with so no one told you life was going to be this way? Friends talk about Clapp correct? The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story the main character moving from where to where?
Speaker 20: What's Philadelphia to bell Air? Correct?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove?
Speaker 4: Say that again?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove the Office Seinfeld nineties movies? What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie Casper?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: In The Lion King, what is Simba's dad's name Mofosso correct? What band's album cover in classic rock features at prism and a rainbow Pink Floyd correct? What classic rock band had the hit Fortunate Son? The who created It's Clearwater Revival? What was the name of the car and night rider uh Kit correct? What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and caused backlash Coca Cola Correct. What was the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts back Man?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: In geography, what continent is the country of Brazil located.
Speaker 20: South America Correct?
Speaker 1: Which two countries share the longest international border? What two countries the United States and Canada?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Wow? Good one. Question seventy two. What country has the most people in the world?
Speaker 4: China?
Speaker 20: India? Barely dang it to China.
Speaker 4: We may redo it. Census checked out.
Speaker 20: What are the four major ocean.
Speaker 4: For Major?
Speaker 1: Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Antarctic?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Famous actors is your category? What actor plays Wonder Woman in the movies recent movies? Gal Gado correct? Question seventy five. Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe Scarlett Johansson correct? Who played the Joker in The Dark Knight? That was Heath Ledger correct? The category is the planets. You have plenty of time.
Speaker 4: I hate planets.
Speaker 1: God planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium helium Jupiter incorrect Uranus. What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and large dark spot? Pluto Neptune. Pluto not a real planet. Pluto is a dwarf planet. Dwarf planet. What's the largest planet in our Solar system? The Earth?
Speaker 20: Jupiter planet?
Speaker 1: And in this segment here what's the smallest planet in our solar system? The Earth? No mercury? All right, we're gonna take a break. You got one more round to go off twenty questions. You have five minutes left too of your time. I'm stopping the clock right now. Lunchbox has gone through eighty of them. You have forty nine total?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: That is that?
Speaker 4: What passing great?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's probably an a.
Speaker 20: You are now to question number eighty one, Ready to go?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 20: What do you call a group of jellyfish?
Speaker 4: Fish?
Speaker 1: So it has to be a school?
Speaker 20: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: A smack?
Speaker 20: What do you call a group of flamingos a herd?
Speaker 1: That's incorrect, it's a flamboyant, a flamboyance. All these are from fun Fact Friday. By the way, which bird can't fly but is the fastest running bird? That's the emu. That's the ostrich again, my god. Question eighty four, which gas station snack is a marshmallow treat covered in chocolate?
Speaker 4: A marshmallow treat covered in chocolate? Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, its'more. It is a moon pie? Next question, what beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations and only for ninety nine cents? Say that again, what beverage is made with tea and it's available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations and for ninety nine cents?
Speaker 4: I don't, I'm.
Speaker 1: What is a tea if three and a half minutes raining?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I guess I don't understand the question. Ice tea is What is that called? Arnold Palmer?
Speaker 1: It's Arizona iced tea, very famous for the ninety nine cents? I ever can what popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into slim joom?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the fantasy TV show based on the books by George R. R. Martin, the feature Dragons and Warning Kingdoms?
Speaker 4: Game of Thrones?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the Wizarding School and Harry Potter Hogwarts?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: May the Force be with You is a Jedi phrase from what film franchise.
Speaker 4: Star Wars?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs? That's some of a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 4: Uh? Say that again?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs? That's some in a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 4: How to train your dragon?
Speaker 20: Dragon ball?
Speaker 1: Eighth grade Science? So far you've got fifty three correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 20: What does the H stand for in H two?
Speaker 4: Oh? Hydrogen?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 20: What's the center of an atom called nucleus? Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the boiling point of water in degrees celsius.
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What gas do plants absorb from the air during photosynthesis?
Speaker 4: Hydrogen?
Speaker 20: Carbon dioxide?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm meant.
Speaker 1: How many bases are there in baseball for correct? What is the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game hat trick?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: The category of snacks and candy? What chip brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop springles?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the term for a scientist who studies weather a meteorologist? Correct? Two questions left. What is the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into air evaporation?
Speaker 20: Correct? Final question plenty of time.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the four world vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow.
Speaker 4: A taxi?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: One hundred questions in. Your final score is sixty three. Now, if you're asking for a grade that would be a D.
Speaker 4: That's fine with me. D's get diplomas.
Speaker 1: But did DS win.
Speaker 4: No, it's not gonna win. I don't think i'll get it. I really think of the superheroes, the cartoons, Good Grief, and planets.
Speaker 20: You have kids, planets and science.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't do science very well.
Speaker 1: You know, I told you if it's great, that's when I realized science sucks.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, miss Beard. Shout out mister Kane. But mister Kane in sixth grade, he did teachers how to make stink bombs.
Speaker 20: That was pretty cool. You think it was our fault?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And Coach Walker rest in peace. He was my seventh grade science teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rest and peace. Lunchbox was the final score of sixty three. It's just me and you're in the room. Saw clap for you. You rolled the dice and had to go first.
Speaker 4: Ye all right, what do you think?
Speaker 5: When's it?
Speaker 4: I think sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Eddie originally rolled three, but you gonna go second, so you have to edit the videos. We have to get you second.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 20: Okay, Lunchbox is staying in the room for yours.
Speaker 5: Why, I don't know why not?
Speaker 1: He had one hundred questions he got sixty three, right, Yeah, that's the benefit of It's.
Speaker 20: All the same questions.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Why do you paper just in case?
Speaker 20: It's all the same questions every time.
Speaker 1: Dude, I play easy trivia one way, you play it another way. Okay, are you ready to go?
Speaker 4: Eddie?
Speaker 5: Ready? Here we go.
Speaker 20: Segment one.
Speaker 1: Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky, That is the northern lights. Correct. What are these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune serious Neptune um. They all rotate counterclockwise. They have rings. That's incorrect. The category is fifth grade science. What's the name for the natural satellite that orbits Earth? Mm?
Speaker 12: So I always get this one mixed up with sput Nick, and I can't get Sputnik out of my head.
Speaker 5: Give me sput Nick.
Speaker 1: The moon? The moon, it's the natural. What's the powerhouse of the cell? The powerhouse of the cell nucleus? No, the mitochondria.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 20: How many legs does an insect have? Which insect?
Speaker 5: Six? Correct?
Speaker 1: What state has the longest coastline California Alaska?
Speaker 21: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: What us stated is the smallest by land area see the Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New Hampshire, Rhode Island. Oh my god, what martial artist and actor start and enter the dragon before a sudden death. In nineteen seventy three. Brus Lee correct. Which Latin pop star in Queen of Tejano music was tragically killed? In nineteen ninety five Selena correct? The category is twenty ten pop culture? What color was the infamous dress argued about? In twenty fifteen?
Speaker 5: What color was it?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 5: They argued about it? It was blue and white?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? You didn't know it's two colors though. It's either white and gold or blue and black.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens.
Speaker 5: Battle Royale Royale? Which one Battle Royal?
Speaker 1: Battle Royale? Which one Battle Royale video game became a crazy in the twenty ten's Yes, Yes, it's Mario Kart Fortnite?
Speaker 4: Dumb?
Speaker 1: What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven writing correct?
Speaker 20: Finish this phrase.
Speaker 1: From the viral Antwine Dotson News interview in twenty ten, hide your kids hydr blank, hide your kids, hide your money wife?
Speaker 5: Oh and that's scary.
Speaker 20: He got that one and he kept that keep going.
Speaker 5: You knew that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew that, but I know a lot of other ones.
Speaker 5: WHOA.
Speaker 1: What are the three types of matter in the category of they come in threes? Okay, three types of matter?
Speaker 5: Wait? Uh state?
Speaker 1: Okay, gray matter, dark matter, and light matter solid liquid gas? What are the three doesn't matter? What are the three branches of the government?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, three branches of the government judicial, presidential and capital, Judicial, executive and legislative.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: The Declaration of Independence famously identifies what three unalienable rights life, liberty and blank life, liberty, and death the pursuit of happiness. The category is famous state shapes? What US state shape like a boot? The boot.
Speaker 20: That is Idaho, Louisiana. What state looks like a mitten?
Speaker 5: That's Michigan correct.
Speaker 1: What state is shaped like a long, narrow peninsula that extends in the Atlantic Ocean?
Speaker 5: Oh, Florida.
Speaker 20: Correct.
Speaker 1: The categories bodies of water love it? What river flows through the Grand Canyon that is the Colorado Correct? What sea is nearly the saltest body of water on Earth, the Dead Sea?
Speaker 20: Correct.
Speaker 1: What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions? The smallest Indian Arctic. What blue characters live in mushrooms and are led by Papa Smurfs? Correct? Now, what's a Dean? What's the dinosaur's name in Super Mario World? The dinosaur Yoshi?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What superhero family features Elasti Girl and Mister Incredible the Incredibles?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Time on this one.
Speaker 5: So far?
Speaker 1: You have twenty five down. We're gonna take a break through twenty five. Lunchbox had sixty.
Speaker 20: You have twelve.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I had a bad quarter and.
Speaker 1: I saw I was like, oh man, I just had a bad quarter.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Those ones were hard.
Speaker 1: Bad quarter. Lunchbox, You're in the lead right now, Oh man, I can still win it. Play to the next quarter.
Speaker 5: They do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Ed he got twelve points, okay, through twenty five through twenty five Lunchbox at sixteen points.
Speaker 5: Yeah, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Easy trivia. We're going one hundred questions in. We're not a question twenty six ready, yep? And what cartoon does a boy have fairy god parents named Cosmo and Wanda.
Speaker 5: Let's go with.
Speaker 20: Harry Potter the Fairly Odd Parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The category is North America. What is the island country in North America known for reggae music Jamaica.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: What's the capital of Canada? Uh, that'd be Toronto and correct it's Ottawa, Senators. Large Things is the category. What's the largest bird in the world? Ostrich?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 20: What's the large animal in the world?
Speaker 1: Be specific? The largest animal in the world would be an elephant, the blue whale. What's the largest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 5: Asia?
Speaker 20: Russia?
Speaker 1: That's what's the largest desert in the world, not counting just the sand? Not counting just the sand? Why would you throw that in there? I mean Sahara, Antarctica? Gosh. The category is the answer starts with H. What's the capital of Connecticut Hardford?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld? Hermi eighties? Category is history? What historic event happened July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine. July twenty, nineteen sixty nine, that'd be the moonlanding?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 20: Who refused to give up her seat on a bus? Nineteen fifty five? Her name is Rosa Parks. Correct.
Speaker 1: The category's famous pets and the Wizard of Eyes. What was Dorothy's dog's name? Toto? Correct? What's the name of the smart and fearless Collie that performs a series of heroic tasks for human owners. In the nineteen fifty television show Lassie Correct, what's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed? Banksy correct? Who painted the Mona Lisa da Vinci?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Who painted the starry night bing Go correct? Which artist painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
Speaker 5: Michelangelo? Correct?
Speaker 1: Who sings Pink Pony Club in the category of modern music Pink Pony Club, And we go from Michelangelo to this it's a category change chapel rone correct? Wo Apper is featured on Taylor Swift's song Fortnite Drake Incorrect. Post Malone Alphaba, played by Cynthia Rivo, sings that no one is ever going to bring her down? In which song from Wicked? Here comes the which in correct? Defining gravity. Billie Eilish has a famous singer songwriter brother.
Speaker 5: Who is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say his name Phineas correct. In children's books, what book is Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Who is the boy who never grows up? Peter Pan correct? Famous years is this category? What year was the first iPhone released two thousand and three, two thousand and seven, Lunchbo's got that one. Of course? What year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happen?
Speaker 5: Two thousand and one?
Speaker 20: Correct? That's fifty through round two.
Speaker 4: If my math is right, you're down one.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox after round two had twenty nine. Eddie has twenty eight. Wow, Lunchbox is still.
Speaker 9: In the league.
Speaker 1: You're on it, hey, but look who's catching He's still.
Speaker 5: In the lady.
Speaker 1: When you got Phineas.
Speaker 4: I was like, give me a break.
Speaker 1: Is still in the league. You have ten minutes total to get to the last fifty questions.
Speaker 5: Okay, ready to go? Ready?
Speaker 20: Famous years in? What year was I born.
Speaker 5: Nineteen eighty? Correct?
Speaker 1: Category is cartoon families? Which animated family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA American Dad?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What animated family has a baby named Stewie Itta Peter Griffins, I'll accept it, or family Guy? Because question is what animated family?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Gramic Works.
Speaker 1: Which cartoon featured a mutant rat and his group of crime fighting turtles?
Speaker 5: Oh, that is a teenage mutant ninja turtles?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher who runs a burger restaurant, Bob's Burgers. Correct the category of superheroes. What superhero has a butler named Alfred.
Speaker 5: Alford Batman? Correct?
Speaker 20: What's the real name of Spider Man Peter Parker?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Which superhero in the Marvel universe wields a hammer a thor?
Speaker 20: Correct? What comic book company created Superman DC?
Speaker 1: Correct? Famous TV theme lyrics? What nineties sitcom theme began with So No One told You Life was going to be this way?
Speaker 5: Friends? Correct?
Speaker 1: The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story of the main character moving from where.
Speaker 5: To Where, West Philadelphia to bel Air.
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass, heavy groove signel correct? Nineties movies? What's the name of the friendly ghost in the nineteen ninety five movie Casper?
Speaker 20: Correct? In The Lion King, what is Simba's dad's name, Mufasa? Correct?
Speaker 1: What band's album cover in classic rock features a prism in a rainbow Pink Floyd?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What classic rock band had to hit Fortunate Sun Creedom's Clearwater Revival correct? Eighties pop culture is your category? What was the name of the car and night Rider kit correct. What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and caused backlash Coca Cola correct. What was the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts back man? Correct? Geography? What continent is the country of Brazil located South America?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Which two countries share the longest international border.
Speaker 5: US and Canada?
Speaker 1: Correct? What country has the most people in the world China? Incorrect? India one? China too. Name the four major oceans Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, and Arctic correct? What actor plays Wonder Woman in the movies recent movies? Yes, her name is Shilah Boof incorrect. Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe Scarlett Johansson correct? Who played the Joker in The Dark Knight correct? What planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium?
Speaker 20: Oh, that is a Earth? Incorrect?
Speaker 1: What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and large dark spot?
Speaker 5: Pluto?
Speaker 1: Incorrect Neptune. What's the largest planet in our solar system Venus incorrect? Jupiter. What's the smallest planet in our solar system? Mercury. Take a break.
Speaker 20: You have twenty questions left. You're up three three round three.
Speaker 1: You're up three.
Speaker 5: I thought, man, okay, I thought more than three.
Speaker 20: But okay, yeah, but he was on the same role.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, there's like an easier street.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that happens, right there. We have one more spot with Eddie.
Speaker 1: You did the same thing we got none of the planet is right, Eddie? Have twenty questions left?
Speaker 5: How much time do I have?
Speaker 20: Over? Five minutes and ten seconds?
Speaker 5: Love it?
Speaker 4: Take your time?
Speaker 1: Man's like a minute per question? Fifth grade Animal knowledge? What do you call a group of jellyfish? It is as to school, It's a smack. That's cool.
Speaker 20: What do you call a group of flamingos? Flock of flamboyance?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Which bird cannot fly, but it is the fastest running bird? Ostrich Correct? Which gas station snack is a marshmallow treat covered in chocolate moonpie? Correct? What beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations and for only ninety nine cents? Really, Arizona correct that as the deal? Which popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into a slim gem. Correct the Categori's nerd culture. What's the name of this fantasy TV show based on the books by George R. R. Martin that features dragons and warring kingdoms Dungeons and Dragons Incorrect? Game of Thrones. What's the name of the wizarding school in Harry Potter Hogsworts Hogwart? Correct? You said hogsworts and may the Force be with you as a Jedi phrase from what film franchise Star Wars?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 5: Can you repeat the question?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 5: Crunchy roll?
Speaker 1: I don't know dragon bowl? What does the H stand for in H two O Hydrogen?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the center of an atom called nucleus?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 20: What is the boiling point of water in degrees celsius?
Speaker 5: Boiling?
Speaker 20: What is the boiling point of water in degrees celsius?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Right now you're at sixty You need three to break launch boxes. Record what gas do planets absorb from the air during photosynthesis gas? You have two minutes and twenty seconds. Nitrogen carbon dioxide. You have six questions left. You're down three. How many bases are there in baseball? Three bases included? I mean three without home plate? Mike, I would have accepted either from lunchbox. Yeah, I think we will accept either. Okay, three bases or would have also been accepted. And it's not really a base, but it is a play. What's the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game hat trick?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Which chip brand uses the slogan once you pop the fund, don't stop.
Speaker 5: Springles?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: You get any more of these, You've taken the lead. Okay, you have three questions left. What's the term for a scientist who studies weather meteorologists?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air?
Speaker 5: Evaporation?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the four wheeled vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow A school bus? Wow?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the school bus has more than four wheels.
Speaker 7: Eddie.
Speaker 20: You finished with sixty five?
Speaker 12: Oh, my idiot, God dude, there are some of those that are so down, like hogwarts hogswarts.
Speaker 5: That's stupid. I'm gonna kick myself with that one.
Speaker 20: You could argued that one was my number sixty five.
Speaker 1: Sixty five, lunchbox has sixty three. That's close, dude. And we have Amy, Morgan and Abby still yet to come. I mean Amy's the threat. I mean Abby might get thirty Morgan. You think Morgan ten, Abby get him? Maybe? Okay, maybe we will continue on.
Speaker 4: Morgan will get all the superhero and that's it.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: It's time for easy trivia. One hundred questions for Morgan. Now, Morgan, you'll get a hundred questions. If we're looking at the past scores, Eddie ended up with the score of sixty five. He's in the lead.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, sixty five is a lot.
Speaker 20: Latchboks got sixty three.
Speaker 8: Okay, we're in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to go? Oh?
Speaker 8: I'm scared, but you know, let's do it. No time like the present.
Speaker 1: One hundred questions. Here's your first twenty five questions. They begin now. Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky, the northern lights.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: What do these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
Speaker 8: I'm a well Jupiter, and I think they all have rings. Well, Oh gosh, Now I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm scared.
Speaker 8: Am my own time limits here?
Speaker 1: Kind of?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 8: Uh, they have rings?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're the first person to get both of those, right?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the name for the natural satellite that orbits Earth the moon?
Speaker 20: Correct? What's the powerhouse of the cell?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: The powerhouse of the cell? What's the science song that I learned? Is in the mitochondria? That's the only one that's coming to my mind? Or is it a lot simpler than that? I don't know mitochondria?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 20: How many legs does an insect have?
Speaker 8: Well, even.
Speaker 7: Spider has eight, but is a spider?
Speaker 8: And insects? Is an insect?
Speaker 7: Six?
Speaker 8: And then they're like, the spider's just throwing me off, but a spiders also an insect?
Speaker 1: Right? How many legs does an insect have? Eight?
Speaker 20: Six?
Speaker 5: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: What state has the longest coastline?
Speaker 8: The state has the longest coastline. It has to be Well, then you have Texas. You've got California, I mean California feels correct, California, Alaska?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 20: What US state is the smallest by land area.
Speaker 8: The smallest by land area. Well, you have a Rhode Island up here, you have Maryland, you have I'm looking at the little thing New Jersey kind of small. I feel like it has to be Rhode Island. Though Rhode Island I went through in like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Your answer Rhode Island. Correct. The category is dead celebrities, which martial artists and act started enter the dragon before a sudden death in nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 7: Entered the Dragon? Entered the Dragon?
Speaker 1: Which martial artists and actor started to enter the dragon before a sudden death in nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 8: Is that the same guy as Karate Kid? And now I can't all one thing? Is King Jung h And I don't think that's I think that's a politician.
Speaker 20: You need to answer, Yeah, time ain't correct.
Speaker 7: Ken Jungin.
Speaker 1: Bruce Lee, who which Latin pop starr in Queen of t'hano music was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five, Selena correct. Twenty tens. Pop culture is the category. What color was the infamous dress people argued about in twenty fifteen?
Speaker 7: What color like? But the correct color of the colors?
Speaker 1: They argued? What color was the infamous dress people argued over in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 8: Well, it looked like it was white and gold, but then people thought it was like blue.
Speaker 1: What is your answer?
Speaker 8: White and gold?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: I would have accept a white and gold or blue and black. Okay, that's correct. What Battle Royal video game became a craze in the twenty tens?
Speaker 7: Battle Royale.
Speaker 8: Twenty tens. To me, that would be Mario Kart? Was that Battle Royale?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 7: Was there something else?
Speaker 8: Is there something like cad Call of Duty? Is that battle with Battle Royale?
Speaker 1: Need an answer?
Speaker 8: Mario Kart?
Speaker 20: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: Fortnite? What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven Friday?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Finish the phrase from the viral Antwine dottson news interview in twenty ten hid your kids? Hydrir hid your kids?
Speaker 8: Hide your wife?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: The categories things that come in threes? What are the three types of matter?
Speaker 8: Ooh? Types of matter?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 8: You've got a solid, a liquid and a gas solid liquid gas? Is there anything else in there?
Speaker 7: Solid?
Speaker 8: Liquid gas?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What are the three branches of the US government?
Speaker 8: Executive? Judicial?
Speaker 7: What is the other one?
Speaker 8: I want to it's not president executive, executive, judicial, and legislatorship? It and it was when they passed state.
Speaker 1: What's the state one three seconds.
Speaker 8: Executive answer state incorrect.
Speaker 1: Executive, Judicial and legislatives legislative. The Declaration of Independence famously identifies three unalienable rights, life, liberty, and blank. I wanted to say the pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's correct.
Speaker 1: Is a pursuit of justice? Life, liberty, and blank? Your answer in the pursuit of justice, the pursuit of happiness?
Speaker 7: I thought it was just a movie.
Speaker 1: Famous state shapes you want? Question seventeen. What US shape is shaped like a A US state is shaped like.
Speaker 8: A boot Louisiana?
Speaker 20: Correct? What state looks like a mitten?
Speaker 8: Michigan?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What state is shaped like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean Florida? Correct? The categories bodies of water? What river flows through the Grand Canyon?
Speaker 8: The Colorado River?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth?
Speaker 8: What sea you have? The Mediterranean Sea? You also have the Red Sea? What other seas are there? What's sea feel like? It has to be Mediterranean because Mediterranean, for some reason, has to be salty in my brain?
Speaker 1: Answer Mediterranean incorrect, the Dead Sea. What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions? What's the smallest ocean?
Speaker 8: It's not Pacific, It's not you have Pacific and anti Ertic Southern.
Speaker 4: What am I missing?
Speaker 1: Specific answer? Ah Indian incorrect?
Speaker 5: The Arctic?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: What blue characters live in mushrooms and are led by Papa Smurfs?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the dinosaur's name in super Mario World, Oh Yoshi?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What superhero family features Elasti Girl and Mister Incredible?
Speaker 8: The Incredibles?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Through twenty five questions, Morgan, you have twelve excuse me, seventeen correct? Okay, Eddie had twelve, Lunchbox had sixteen. Okay, so you're up by one. Right now, we are to question twenty six out of one hundred. Morgan, Are you ready?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I'm ready. I'm shaking, I'm like my.
Speaker 1: Body, I'm you have five seconds? Sweet question. He went on a little too long last time. Sorry, don't be sorry to me. Okay, next question? What cartoon does a boy have fairy god parents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 8: Oh that's Jimmy Turner. Fairly fairly odd parents?
Speaker 7: Is the thing?
Speaker 8: Can I say jim that's his.
Speaker 1: Name, Mike, I said on what cartoon? So she that's going to be incorrect the name of the show.
Speaker 21: She said it, but it was after she said Jimmy five seconds. You can't, like say, a bunch of answers, but they are technically both. The ass the fairly odd parents can't give you that one.
Speaker 1: What is the island country in North America known for reggae music Jamaica. Correct. What's the capital city of Canada Quebec, Ottawa. The category is large things. What's the largest bird in the world.
Speaker 8: The largest bird in the world, uh an Ostrich Correct.
Speaker 20: What's the largest animal in the world.
Speaker 8: The largest animal? Just animal has to be a whale, or there's also an elephant, but.
Speaker 22: I think a whale is bigger whale more specific uh killer whale incorrect, the blue whale.
Speaker 20: What is the largest country in the world by land area.
Speaker 8: The largest country in the world is China.
Speaker 20: In correct Russia.
Speaker 1: What's the largest desert in the world, not counting just the sand, the Sahara Desert Incorrect?
Speaker 5: Antica?
Speaker 7: Are you serious? I would have never I've never gone.
Speaker 1: The category is the answer starts with h. What's the capital of Connecticut, Hartford Correct. What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, that that that.
Speaker 21: This is.
Speaker 1: Satan is it starts the h times hades.
Speaker 7: It is combinable.
Speaker 1: The category's history. What historic event happened on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine. July twentieth, nineteen.
Speaker 7: Sixty nine, we were uh nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 8: The Boston tea party?
Speaker 1: Famous moonlanding? First moonlandit who refused to give up her seat on the bus in nineteen fifty five Rosa Parks correct. The category's famous pets and the Wizard of Oz. What was Dorothy's dog's name? Toto correct? What's the name of the smart and fearless collie that performs a series of heroic tasks for human owners in the nineteen fifty TV show Lassie Correct? What is the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed?
Speaker 7: Say that one more time.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed?
Speaker 7: Oh, he does this run of paper and he does the stupidest art pieces.
Speaker 3: What is his name?
Speaker 1: Bobo?
Speaker 22: Lobo sip pop answer Bobo incorrect?
Speaker 1: Banksy who painted the Mona.
Speaker 8: Lisa Leonardo da Vinci?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Who painted the Starry Night?
Speaker 8: Is that the the other guy that's not Picasso? Maybe it's a nonfind uh uh uh? The ear guy who's the is that defintioning?
Speaker 7: Is that the Picasso? No, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Picasso and correct? Vince vang goes your guy who painted the Sistine Chapel the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Picasso incorrect? Michaelangelo? The category's modern music who sings pink Pony Club Chapel Road?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift's Fortnite plus Alone?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Alphaba, played by Cynthia Rivo, sings that no one is ever gonna bring her down?
Speaker 20: In which song? In the musical movie Wicked Gravity?
Speaker 1: More specific, well is one word song gravity? There's no one word?
Speaker 7: Gravity is all It's gonna get us down?
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 20: Define gravity.
Speaker 1: Song. Billie Eilish also has a famous singer songwriter brother who is the Phineas correct? Children's books is the category? What children's book is Christopher Robbin from Winnie the Pooh?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Who is the boy who never grows up? Peter pan correct famous years? What year was the first iPhone released?
Speaker 7: You guys is a What year was in I kind of hear two thousand and one?
Speaker 20: In correct?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven. What year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happened in the United States?
Speaker 8: That was two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 20: That's fifty questions. We will pause here.
Speaker 1: That was rough. Your score through two rounds is thirty questions. Eddie had twenty eight, Lunchbox had twenty nine. You're still in the.
Speaker 20: Lead through two rounds.
Speaker 8: That was stressful.
Speaker 1: Categories famous years. You have ten minutes to finish all the rest of these questions.
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: And what year was I born?
Speaker 8: Your four of us? You were born in nineteen That mask going to hurt my head. Nineteen Wait, hold on hold, can I just can I say.
Speaker 7: Here for a second.
Speaker 8: I'm thirty one, you're forty five, so ninety three? Were you born in nineteen eighty one?
Speaker 20: Incorrect? Nineteen eighty is in.
Speaker 1: Which animated Family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA.
Speaker 8: An animated Stan which.
Speaker 1: Animated Family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA.
Speaker 8: Stan Stan are you South Park?
Speaker 20: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: American Dad, what cartoon has an animated family with a baby named Stewie. That South Park family guy?
Speaker 8: No, Why is there so many animated.
Speaker 1: Ones because it's cartoon families In the category, which cartoon featured a mutant rat and his crime fighting turtles?
Speaker 8: The teenage mutant Ninja Turtles?
Speaker 1: Correct? What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher who runs a burger restaurant, Tina and.
Speaker 8: Bob and Bob the Burgers. Is it a Bob Burger, Bob the Burgers? Is it Tina in Bob fil True Bob's Burger's correct?
Speaker 1: Yes. The category is superheroes. What superhero has a butler named Alfred Batman?
Speaker 20: Correct? What is the real name of spider Man Peter Parker?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Which Marvel superhero wields a hammer or correct? What comic book company created Superman? That Stanley is Marvel? What comic book company created Superman DC?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Famous TV theme song lyrics? Is the next category? What nineties sitcom theme song began with? So No One told you life was going to be this way?
Speaker 3: No One.
Speaker 8: Friends?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story of the main character moving from where to where.
Speaker 8: From West Philadelphia born and raised on a playground and where I spent most of my days. That name relax uncle, and I've spent all the time in the neighborhood to bell Air. He moves to bel Air bus Philadelphia to bel Air Correct?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show theme had no lyrics and featured a bass, heavy grooves.
Speaker 7: Tune?
Speaker 1: A halfman Seinfeld? What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie. In the category of nineties movies, what's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie?
Speaker 8: I think his name was Casper or was it Jasper? Jasper Casper?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: In the Lion King, what was Simba's dad's name, Mosassa correct? Classic rock is a category. What band's album cover features a prism and a rainbow?
Speaker 8: A prism? I know I've seen that before. A prism and a rainbow? What are you?
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Az DC, Pink Floyd? What classic rock band had to hit song fortunate Son?
Speaker 7: I don't know, we know what this It's not my category the former time.
Speaker 1: What classic rock band had to hit fortunate Son? The Eagles incorrect created clear Water Revival? Yeah, I never want to go about eighties pop.
Speaker 20: Culture What was the name of the car and night rider?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Camaro kit Oh?
Speaker 1: What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and caused backlash? What soda brand company famously changed its formula in the eighties.
Speaker 8: It has to be Pepsier coke because pepsin Cocher always like the height and they always had these massive campaigns.
Speaker 1: You will run out of time if you don't run answering quaker Correct. What is the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts pac Man?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: The categories geography. What continent is the country of Brazil located in South America? Correct? What do countries share the longest international border?
Speaker 8: Ooh uh ah, I forget no no no, no, no, no, no no on China and Russia incorrect?
Speaker 1: United States have handed as the answer. What country has the most people in the world?
Speaker 8: What country China?
Speaker 20: Incorrect? India? What are the four major oceans.
Speaker 8: The Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, an Arctic?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What actor in the category of famous actors played wonder Woman in the recent films gal Gado correct? Who played Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Scarlett Johansson Correct? Who played the Joker in the Dark Knight. Oh, Keith Ledger Correct? What planet in the category of planets is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium mars Uranus. What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and a large dark spot?
Speaker 8: My very energetic mother, just nine pizzas well? Is Pluto still plant? Because it's Pluto? If we're the.
Speaker 7: Furthest if it's still planet, your answer is a very energetic mother, just Pluto?
Speaker 20: Incorrect?
Speaker 8: Neptune doesn't not considered a planet?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Correct? What's the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 7: In our solar system?
Speaker 1: The Sun? What's the largest planet in our solar system? The Sun?
Speaker 20: The Son's not a planet?
Speaker 1: Jupiter?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What's the smallest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 8: Okay, smallest? Pluto's really throwing the.
Speaker 1: Off right now, Pluto Mercury. Pluto's not a planet. Twenty questions left, one more break. You only have three minutes to get the next twenty questions because you took so long, I.
Speaker 8: Know, listen, really throwing me off there that is no longer considered a planet.
Speaker 1: The final twenty questions coming up right now. You have a score of forty seven. Eddie had a score of fifty two at this point. Okay, you lost a lot of ground that that round that was rough. You need a big round here. Three and a half minutes to get through twenty questions? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 20: What do you call a group of jellyfish?
Speaker 7: A school?
Speaker 1: A smack? What do you call a group of flamingos?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 8: This is my fun fact? Why can't I remember it? A flirt?
Speaker 22: A single au swing? There we go, A flamboyant flamboyance? What bird can't fly but is the fastest running bird? An ostrich?
Speaker 1: Correct gas station snacks? What gas station snack is? A marshmallow tree covered in chocolate?
Speaker 8: A marshmallow tree covered in chocolate, A musketeer, A three muscute in correct?
Speaker 1: A moonpie? What beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations for only ninety nine cents? An iced tea and correct Arizona tea. What popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into you might snap into it? Kick kat, a slim gym categories nerd culture. What's the name of the fantasy TV show based on the books by George R. R. Martin that features dragons and warning kingdoms, Game of Thrones correct? What's the name of the wizarding school in Harry Potter Hogwarts?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: May the Force be with you?
Speaker 20: As a Jedi phrase from what franchise Star Wars?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs? That some in a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 8: What anime?
Speaker 7: One more time?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs that's some in a wish granting dragon? How does drain your dragon?
Speaker 20: Dragon?
Speaker 1: Ball? Eighth grade science? What does H stand for in H two O?
Speaker 8: Hydrogen?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the center of an atom called the crust, the core, the core, nucleus. What's the boiling point of water in celsius? What gas do plants absorb during photosynthesis?
Speaker 8: Hydrogen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: H two oh hydrogen carbon incorrect?
Speaker 1: Carbon dioxide? In sports? How many bases are there in baseball?
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 20: Correc what's the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game?
Speaker 7: For three?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Am I slimmed? Nope, Nope, nope, Jim, Jim, I don't know a hat trick?
Speaker 1: Yes? What Chip brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop ringles.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: What's the term for a scientist who studies.
Speaker 8: Weather a meteorologist?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Boiling evaporation? And finally, what's the name of the four wheeled vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow?
Speaker 8: A taxi cap?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: A taxis correct. You ended up with fifty six points right now you're in last place.
Speaker 8: That's rude.
Speaker 1: Eddie w sixty five. Lunchbox with sixty three and you have fifty six Right now you're in last place.
Speaker 20: Sorry, Morgan. Abby's next.
Speaker 1: In the one hundred question Easy Trivia Challenge, you get twenty five questions to start. Are you ready? Timers on?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky, that is the northern lights. Correct. What do these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. They all have moons. Incorrect, they have rings. Okay, how many you guys get that one right? The category is fifth grade science. What's the name of the natural satellites? That orbits Earth.
Speaker 7: The moon?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the would you guess?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I guessed. I don't know what the galaxy?
Speaker 1: What's the powerhouse of the cell mitochondria? Correct?
Speaker 20: How many legs does an insect have?
Speaker 7: The six?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: The category of states? What state has the longest coastline California? Alaska?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone got that right. What US state is smallest by land area Vermont, Rhode Island? Dead celebrities your category? Which martial artists and actor start in entered the Dragon before his sudden death in nineteen seventy three? Literally, what martial artist and actor start in enter the Dragon before his death in nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Robin Williams Bruce.
Speaker 7: That's not right, okay.
Speaker 1: Which Latin pop star also known as the Queen of Fthano music, was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five Selena correct? Twenty ten? Pop culture is the category? What color was the infamous dress people argued over.
Speaker 20: In twenty fifteen?
Speaker 7: Oh, blue and black?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 4: Or white?
Speaker 20: Gold is correct?
Speaker 1: What Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens Battle Royal? Wait?
Speaker 7: Can you say one more? Time.
Speaker 1: What Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens.
Speaker 7: I had no idea fortnite? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: What famous song did Rebecca Black sing at twenty eleven Friday Friday?
Speaker 7: Gotta get down on Friday? What answer Friday?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Finished the phrase from this viral Antwine Dotson News interview Hide your kids? Hide your wives?
Speaker 7: How your kids hide your wives? How'd your kid?
Speaker 20: You give it to your wife?
Speaker 7: Kids and wives?
Speaker 1: Hide your kids?
Speaker 20: Hide your wife?
Speaker 7: Oh? I know, dang it.
Speaker 20: Things that come in in threes? Is the category? What are the three types of matter?
Speaker 1: Gas?
Speaker 7: Solid, liquid?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What are the three branches of the US government?
Speaker 7: Oh, my gosh, judicial, executive, legislative?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: The Declaration of Independence famously identifies three unalienable rights life, liberty, and blank.
Speaker 7: And the pursuit of happiness?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Is that was like from a movie or something pretty good? I think Morgan thought the same thing and ran away from it because of the movie that you suit a happiness with Wilsonith's That's exactly.
Speaker 7: Why I was like, no way, that's what they didn't say it.
Speaker 8: I said that presume of justice?
Speaker 1: What US state abbey and famous state shapes. What US state is shaped like a boot Louisiana?
Speaker 20: Correct? What state looks like a mitten Michigan? Correct?
Speaker 1: What state is shape like a long aro peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean Florida? Correct? The category is bodies of water. What river flows through the Grand Canyon Colorado?
Speaker 20: Correct? What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth?
Speaker 7: Oh, my gosh, I only know one, see the Dead Sea?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 8: What Baltic Mediterranean.
Speaker 20: Way abbey?
Speaker 1: What's the smallest ocean in the world of the world's five oceanic divisions, Arctic? Correct it is what blue characters in the category of cartoon characters live in mushrooms and are led by Papa Smurfs.
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the dinosaur name in Super Mario World?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 20: What's the dinosaur's name in Super Mario World?
Speaker 7: I don't know that, Yoshi, Oh Yoki.
Speaker 1: And your final question of this round. What superhero family features Alasta, Girl and Mister Incredible? I don't know that one the Incredibles.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: So, through round one, Eddie had twelve, Lunchbox had sixteen, Morgan had seventeen, abb you have seventeen. You're currently after round one? Can I say it must be something about Kansas education. They both got the mitochondria.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know what that was.
Speaker 20: So are you complimenting Kansas?
Speaker 1: Your tone feels very aggressive.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what happened in Texas? They didn't teach just model Chandria.
Speaker 1: Okay, we will come back, Abby, you'll go with round two easy trivia? Abby? Ready? And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 7: Godparents?
Speaker 1: And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 7: M I can see it, then I'm not gonna get it, Peter Pan.
Speaker 1: Fairly odd parents. The category is North America. What is the island country in North America known for reggae music?
Speaker 7: Jamaica?
Speaker 20: Correct? What's the capital city of Canada?
Speaker 7: Is it Quebec?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? It's Ottawa. The category's large Things. What's the largest bird in the world Ostrich correct? What's the largest animal in the world.
Speaker 7: That would be an elephant?
Speaker 1: In correct, the blue whale. What's the largest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 7: Asia?
Speaker 1: Not a country that's a continent? Answer is Russia. What's the just desert in the world, and just counting just the sand Sahara. The Antarctica is what Antarctica?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 9: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 20: Yeah, nobody's got that one.
Speaker 1: The answer starts with h. What's the capital of Connecticut Hertford Correct? What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld? Hedies correct?
Speaker 7: What brains work in today? Come on?
Speaker 1: What historic event in history? What historic event happened July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine, Well.
Speaker 7: Said that too soon? Oh? Hiroshima, Kroshima?
Speaker 1: Oh December? Oh, that's the moonlanding, moonlanding, brains working?
Speaker 7: Don't look at me like looking at it?
Speaker 1: Who refused to give up her seat on the bus? In nineteen fifty five? Rosa Parks correct? The category's famous pets and the Wizard of Oz? What was worth these dogs?
Speaker 6: Name?
Speaker 7: Toto?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the smart and fearless Collie that performs a series of heroic tasks for her human owners in the nineteen fifty television show Lassie Correct. What's the name of the famous street artist in the category of the arts who's also an activist and his real name and identity remain unconfirmed?
Speaker 7: What I'm the worldless street artist?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed. The artist incorrect? Banksy Who painted the Mona Lisa's I think?
Speaker 7: Oh? Leonardo, Leonardo da Vinci, DiCaprio, what? Oh my gosh? Othough I said?
Speaker 1: Dicabrio Da Vinci is correct? Who painted the Starry Night? That is van Go correct? Who painted the ceiling of Assistine Chapel Michael Angelo correct? The category's modern music? Who sings Pink Pony Club Chaperone correct? What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift's song Fortnite? Oh No.
Speaker 7: Fortnite the rapper? Why can I not think? Who this is? Can you sing it?
Speaker 20: Post Malona?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo sings that no one is quote ever gonna bring her down? In which song from the musical movie Wicked. Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo sings no one's ever gonna bring her down? In what song from Wicked?
Speaker 7: Gravity?
Speaker 1: Define Gravity? You? Billie Eilish has a famous singer songwriter brother. Who is he?
Speaker 7: Oh, It's like Phineas Phineas correct?
Speaker 1: The category children's books. What children's book is Christopher Robin from.
Speaker 7: Pooh? Whinny the Pooh.
Speaker 20: Correct? Who is the boy who never grows up?
Speaker 7: Peter Pan?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What year in the category of famous years was the first iPhone released?
Speaker 7: When was that? I almost went? There was something? Two thousand and two?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven? Oh, what year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happened?
Speaker 7: Two thousand and one?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 20: That's fifty questions so far? She just halfway through? Let's look at where we are?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: My goodness?
Speaker 1: Through fifty Lunchbox had a score of twenty nine. Who Eddie had a score of twenty eight, and Morgan had a score of thirty Wow?
Speaker 5: Who Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Abby has a score of thirty two. No, you're on a run right now, you're going. You guys are jinxing her. That's really that's good. I do not like it. It's unfair. It's so goodby you're on a timer. You have fifty questions left. You're currently in the lead by two over the next person up?
Speaker 5: Who is Morgan?
Speaker 20: Was in the lead after round two?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Right here we go?
Speaker 20: And what year was I born?
Speaker 7: Eighty four?
Speaker 1: Non to eighty The categories cartoon families Cartoon families which animated family includes a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA. I can see him. Oh, no time a family guy incorrect? American Dad. What animated family has a baby named Stewie? That is family guy correct or the grip that's would have been acceptable. What cartoon featured a mutant rat and as a group of crime fighting turtles ninja turtles be more specific.
Speaker 7: Teenage mutant ninja turtle.
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher who runs a burger restaurant SpongeBob. Oh, that's funny. Yeah, No, it's Bob's Burgers. What superhero in the category of superheroes? What superhero has a butler named Alfred.
Speaker 7: Batman?
Speaker 20: Correct? What's the real name of Spider Man?
Speaker 7: Oh, Peter Parker?
Speaker 20: Correct? Which Marvel superhero wields a hammer or correct? What comic book company created Superman?
Speaker 7: The Amazing stories of I don't.
Speaker 20: Know DC comics. Famous TV theme songs.
Speaker 1: What nineties sitcom theme begins with so no one told julyfe was gonna be this way?
Speaker 20: Friends, friends? Correct?
Speaker 1: The Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song tells the story of the main character moving from where to where.
Speaker 7: Like to take a minute, right there, bel Air? From where to where phil in West Philadelphia born and raised to bell Air?
Speaker 1: Your answer is.
Speaker 7: What's Philadelphia to bell Air?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove?
Speaker 7: What? What was it the show?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove? And order Seinfeld? The category is nineties movies. What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie Casper?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: In the Lion King, What was Simba's dad's name Mufasa?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What band's album cover features a prism in a rainbow? In the category of classic rock? What band's album cover features a prism in a rainbow.
Speaker 7: Leonard's skin? No, no, no, no, no, no no, that's not it. Pink Floyd.
Speaker 1: What classic rock band had to hit Fortunate Son?
Speaker 5: It was Pink Floyd.
Speaker 7: Sorry, fortunate Son?
Speaker 1: What classic rock band has fortunate Son? That's Lyonard Skinnard create his Clearwater revival. The categories eighties pop culture. What was the name of the car in night Rider?
Speaker 7: Mandalorian kit?
Speaker 1: What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and it caused backlash Coca Cola correct? What's the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts Pacman Correct? What continent in geography is the country of Brazil located now that is in South America?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Which two countries share the longest international border.
Speaker 7: US in Mexico, No, Canada and America.
Speaker 1: You are wrong because you said US in Mexico, but it is US in Canada. What country has the most people in the world India China second? What are the four major.
Speaker 7: Oceans Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic and Indian?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Famous actors is the category? What actor plays Wonder Woman in the recent movies gal Gado?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Gal Gado, Galgadot. I want to take take another one of them. Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe? What the who played Black Widow?
Speaker 7: What's her name? What's her name? Scarlett Johansson?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 20: Who played the Joker? It's crazy you play the Joker in the Dark Night?
Speaker 7: Heth Ledger?
Speaker 1: Correct? What planet is known in the category of planets for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen and helium.
Speaker 7: Methane mercury uranus.
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: What planet is the farthest planet from the Sun known for its strong winds and a large dark spot.
Speaker 7: My very energetic mother delivered as nine tune because Pluto is not a planet.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: She did the whole thing wrong because delivered it's not in there, but she still got there. Neptune is correct. What's the largest planet?
Speaker 7: I think that's Jupiter?
Speaker 1: Is that your answer? Yes?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the smallest planet in our solar system? Venus Mercury? Dang so with twenty questions to go through? What is going on? Through round three?
Speaker 5: He's on fire?
Speaker 1: Morgan had forty seven, Lunchbox had forty nine, Eddie had fifty two. Abby has fifty what wait you're tow No, you're two back? With twenty questions to go bak, god's the deal.
Speaker 5: Okay, that third quarter was my comeback.
Speaker 1: That was a big one. We'll come back.
Speaker 20: Abby's final round.
Speaker 1: Final twenty questions, Abby, Okay, youah five minutes total?
Speaker 20: Are you ready? You need fifteen to tie Eddi? Who's in the league?
Speaker 1: Because Eddie has a total of sixty five points, Lunchboxes in second with sixty three and Morgan has fifty six. Abby, here we go the category's fifth grade animal knowledge. What do you call a group of jellyfish is a school a smack? What do you call a group of flamingos a flock flamboyance? Nobody got either one of those ride, even though it was on fun Fake Friday. Which bird can't fly but is the fastest running bird? Ostrich correct the categoy's gas station snacks? Which gas station snack is a marshmallow treat covered in chocolate? Oh?
Speaker 7: Mars Mars bar a moonfie?
Speaker 1: What beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors and it's commonly found in gas stations for only ninety nine cents?
Speaker 7: Never go to the gas station. This is well sun.
Speaker 1: Kissed Arizona ied Teamsia. What popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap into the snickers slim Jim? Oh gosh, I don't know. We didn't keep a track of it yet. What's the name of the fantasy TV show based on the books of George R. R. Martin that feature dragons and warring kingdoms?
Speaker 8: Oh, dungeons and dragon I think when the pressure gets on it, she gets worse.
Speaker 20: I think she gets worse.
Speaker 7: I'm so calm, cool and collected I.
Speaker 1: Know, but then the pressure got on.
Speaker 5: I know, the lights came on.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the wizarding school in Harry Potter.
Speaker 7: See is doing this?
Speaker 2: Does this?
Speaker 1: What's the namewarts?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: May the Force be with you? As a Jedi phrase from what film franchise Star Wars?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 7: Wish graining dragon.
Speaker 1: That's what you said, yeah, dragon Ball? Sorry, eighth grade science, there are ten questions left. What does H stand for an H two O hydrogen?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the center of an atom called the core? Incorrect? Nucleus? What's the boiling point of water and degrees celsius one hundred correct? What gas do plants absorb in the air during photosynthesis?
Speaker 7: They absorb carbon dioxide?
Speaker 20: Correct? How many bases are there in baseball.
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game?
Speaker 7: Triple whammy?
Speaker 1: Good? One that should take that.
Speaker 20: Now it's called a hat trick.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 20: What chip brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop.
Speaker 7: Those super goals?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the term for a scientist who studies weather meteorologist?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air evaporation.
Speaker 20: Correct.
Speaker 1: Final question, what's the name of the four world vehicle that carries passengers into a city and it's often painted yellow taxi?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Abby, you finish this reminder. Morgan has fifty six, Lunchbox had sixty three. Eddie's currently in the lead with sixty five. Abby, you finished with sixty one. Abby. That was such a good run, though you had a bad, bad fourth quarter I did.
Speaker 20: Yeah, you have full falcons.
Speaker 5: That's what they call it.
Speaker 4: Choke.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't choke all four quarters.
Speaker 1: Well that's not that's not really how that works. All right, she is Abby.
Speaker 19: Everybody's wake up, Wake up in the mall, and it's on the radio and the.
Speaker 15: Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: More game two, Steve Red, how's trying to put you through fog?
Speaker 19: He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 1: The Bobby's on the box, so you knowing this is the Bobby ball, Amy, You're up last ten one hundred bucks on the line, one hundred questions, easy Trivia. The standings right now are of the four that have played in last place Morgan with fifty six, Okay, right down third place with sixty one, Abby okay, with sixty three currently in second place, Lunchbox and right now in first place, as it often ends up with sixty five answered correctly, Is Eddie okay? Are you ready for your first twenty five questions? Yes?
Speaker 7: If I, if I don't know what to just pounds and if you're.
Speaker 1: Him in hall, I'm just gonna move on because you're timed. Yeah, you get I mean, and your answer is your answer, so you can't do like it. Is it a your answer to your answer.
Speaker 7: But we have a second to think.
Speaker 5: You have a second ready?
Speaker 1: The game starts joom.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Aurora borealis is the scientific name for what natural light display in the sky.
Speaker 7: I don't have one, the northern lights?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Who all got that one? By the way, everybody, Oh, I didn't know that. That's a tough one, Amy. What are these four planets all have in common? Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
Speaker 7: They'll have rings.
Speaker 20: Correct.
Speaker 1: What's the name for the natural satellite that orbits Earth? Incorrect? What's the powerhouse of the sell mitochondria? Correct?
Speaker 20: That drives Lunchbox crazy?
Speaker 1: You teach it in Texas.
Speaker 20: He claims Texas didn't teach that Yeah.
Speaker 5: You were absent that day.
Speaker 4: I was absent a lot of days.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 20: How many legs does an insect have?
Speaker 7: Six?
Speaker 20: Correct? Which state?
Speaker 1: Amy, in the category of states has the longest coastline?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Which will probably California.
Speaker 1: We don't do probably, as you have to answer California incorrect? What is it Alaska? Nobody got it? Which US state is smallest by land area?
Speaker 7: Oh Man all Rhode Island?
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 20: The category is dead Celebrities.
Speaker 1: Which martial artist and actor starred and entered the Dragon before his sudden death in nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 20: Jackie Bruce Lee Jackie.
Speaker 4: Chan Ate dead?
Speaker 1: Which Latin pop star and queen of to Hano music was tragically killed? Did you guys need those funny too?
Speaker 7: Just making sure that I did that?
Speaker 1: Which Latin Which Latin pop star?
Speaker 7: And did you even he?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nobody young Jackie Tan would be fair.
Speaker 7: They just missed it.
Speaker 1: They just missed it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, at least I gave.
Speaker 10: It a go.
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 1: Did you ever which Latin pop star and queen of to Hanno music was tragically killed in nineteen ninety five?
Speaker 7: Selena?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: The category is twenty ten's pop culture? What color was the infamous dress that people argued over in twenty fifteen. What color was the dress people argued over in twenty fifteen? Navy incorrect? Blue and black or white and gold?
Speaker 7: Oh well?
Speaker 1: So? What Battle Royale video game became a craze in the late twenty tens, uh.
Speaker 20: To Call of Duty fortnite?
Speaker 1: What famous song did Rebecca Black sing in twenty eleven Friday correct? Finish the phrase from the viral antoine dots and news interview in twenty ten, hid your kids?
Speaker 20: Hijo wives?
Speaker 7: Husbands?
Speaker 1: And correct?
Speaker 5: Wife?
Speaker 7: Wife? Hi'd your wife? How'd your wives? How'd your kid? How'd your wives?
Speaker 1: Hide your kids?
Speaker 20: Cause you can have more than one kid, but you can only have one wife?
Speaker 1: Oh kids?
Speaker 7: Hid wife? Cause everybody be all right?
Speaker 1: Next up? What are the three types of matter? The categories things that come in threes?
Speaker 7: Solid? Liquid?
Speaker 4: Guess?
Speaker 20: Correct? What are the three branches of the US government?
Speaker 7: Judicial? Legislative? Why can't I.
Speaker 20: With the president that was time? Judicial?
Speaker 22: Legislative, executive, executive the top the one with the president that doesn't count.
Speaker 20: There's not really a top one. They're all executive scaled.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm just not at myself.
Speaker 1: The Declaration of independence, identifies three unalienable rights, life, liberty and what justice for all?
Speaker 20: Pursuit of happiness?
Speaker 1: That Superman, Superman the pledge you'llgian I did it to?
Speaker 20: Yeah, you get excited because kind of sucking.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 7: Thanks for pumping me up.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 20: Competition, you did Superman, Amy.
Speaker 7: Life, liberty and what that sounds right to me?
Speaker 20: Pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 7: Pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 20: Famous state shapes?
Speaker 1: What US state is shaped like a boot Louisiana? Correct? What state looks like a mitten? What state looks like a mitten?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 20: Nobody has missed this one.
Speaker 7: Really, let's say it looks like a mitten.
Speaker 1: Minnesota, Michigan. Raymundo talks about it all the time. What state of shape like a long, narrow peninsula that extends into the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 7: Well, that's that's that's Florida.
Speaker 20: Correct.
Speaker 1: The category is bodies of water. What river flows through the Grand Canyon, Colorado?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What sea is nearly the saltiest body of water on Earth, the Dead Sea? Correct? What's the smallest ocean of the world's five oceanic divisions, Arctic?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Cartoon characters is a category? What blue characters live in mushrooms and are led by Papa Correct. What is the dinosaur's name in Super Mario World Spot Yoshi? What superhero family features Alasta Girl and Mister Incredible? What Superhero family features Elasta Girl and Mister Incredible The Incredibles?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Round one over for Amy. Amy has a score of fifteen at this point. In round one, Morgan had seventeen, Lunchbox had sixteen, Eddie had twelve. Bad Round one, Abby had seventeen.
Speaker 20: Okay, so you did came on strong at the end of round one. All right, Round two, Amy?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 5: Here we go?
Speaker 1: And what cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda.
Speaker 7: Have?
Speaker 1: What the cartoon does a boy have fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda?
Speaker 7: Fairy god parents? What the cartoon is their fairies?
Speaker 1: The Jetson's the Fairly Odd Parents.
Speaker 20: Next up? What is the island country in North America known for reggae music?
Speaker 7: The island country in North America.
Speaker 20: Known for reggae music Jamaica. Correct.
Speaker 1: What's the capital of Canada Ottawa?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: You're the only one to get that right. I like to apologize all of our Canadian friends too. That are listening.
Speaker 20: You were disrespected that Quebec.
Speaker 1: They all said Quebec just about somebody said Toronto. Yeah, Quebec's not even it doesn't matter. Large things is your category. What's the largest bird in the world ostridge?
Speaker 20: Correct? What's the largest.
Speaker 11: Animal in the world blue whale?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Oh, she's on it now, boys.
Speaker 20: What's the largest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 7: The largest country by land.
Speaker 1: Is she's feeling herself right now?
Speaker 7: Russia?
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: You're the only one to get that, really, Yeah, I got it. I don't know maybe, but I forgot how a long time ago. What's the largest desert in the world, not just counting sand, Yeah.
Speaker 7: That would be not counting sand, Okay, Antarctica.
Speaker 1: Yes, the only person to get it, the only person to get it.
Speaker 4: The category is.
Speaker 1: The answer starts with h.
Speaker 3: We're done with large things because I feel like that's my category.
Speaker 1: Amen's sister, Amen, h Amy.
Speaker 4: You don't even realize when you say so. Yeah, the category is.
Speaker 1: Answer starts with h.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 20: What's the capital of Connecticut.
Speaker 7: Harford?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the Greek god of the underworld Hadies correct? What historic event happened July twentieth nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 7: July two of the nineteen sixty nine Oh, that's when you landed on the moon?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 7: But how's this start with an? H?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 20: We moved off?
Speaker 1: That's history.
Speaker 20: I mean, good to know that's right.
Speaker 1: That's on me. I forgot his categories and he still got it. Good job, Amy, good job, good job. I really screwed you on that one. Sorry about that.
Speaker 20: Who refused to get I was feeling it. I was still in your momentum. I was just rolling.
Speaker 1: History. Who refused to give up her bus seat? In nineteen fifty five Rose Parks Correct? Famous Pets and the Wizard of Oz. What was Dorothy's dog's name? Correct? What is the name of the smart and fearless collie that performs a series of heroic tasks in the nineteen fifties TV show Lassie?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 20: The category is the arts.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the famous street artist and activist whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed? Uh?
Speaker 7: How do I see it? Banksy?
Speaker 20: Correct? Who painted the mona Lisa.
Speaker 7: Da Vinci?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 7: Did they not get Banksy?
Speaker 1: Uh? Like one or two of them?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 20: You're just killing them?
Speaker 1: You're like you're taking You've said these dudes, spread your legs and you've kicked them right there.
Speaker 20: Oh yeah, we're rocking it, you dud.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did. She has big things. That's a category. Who is the artist from the Starry Night? Who painted the story night? No as an? Oh, I know that one. What artist painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Michael Angelo?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 20: Who sings Pink Pony Club?
Speaker 7: Pink Pony Club chapelone?
Speaker 20: Correct? What rapper is featured on Taylor Swift's Fortnite.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, he's a robber postman.
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Alphaba played by Cynthia Rivo, sings that no One's ever gonna bring her down?
Speaker 20: In which song from the musical Wicked?
Speaker 7: And which song?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: What she sings?
Speaker 3: What? No One's ever going to bring her down? I can't think of any songs from that, and I've seen it three times.
Speaker 7: My brain go down.
Speaker 1: Define, dang it. Billie Eilish as a famous singer songwriter?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 11: She does?
Speaker 20: Oh? She starting to crack?
Speaker 11: She does?
Speaker 7: She does?
Speaker 8: Who is he?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 7: I don't know?
Speaker 20: Phineas?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I do know that.
Speaker 20: What children's book is Christopher Robin from.
Speaker 7: Winnie the Pooh?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Who is The Boy Who Never Grows Up Peter Pan Correct? And what year was the first iPhone released two thousand and six?
Speaker 4: Wrong?
Speaker 20: Seven lunch walk That that one right is the only one.
Speaker 7: Of course, I feel like they started promoting it.
Speaker 1: And Amy, what year did the September eleventh terrorist attacks happened in the United States?
Speaker 7: Two thousand and one?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: Through two rounds, Amy has thirty six points. The next closest person was Abby with thirty two. Then it goes Morgan at thirty, Eddie Lunchbox at twenty nine, Eddie at twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Okay, she has what thirty six? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Woh wow, Russian. Okay, we'll take a break. We have fifty more to go. Are you ready? Right now you're in the lead versus the rest of the show. You have a total score of thirty six through fifty questions. Okay, here we go, easy trivia. We're doing one hundred questions. Amy has fifty left. Next question, what year was I.
Speaker 7: Born nineteen eighty?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: The categories cartoon Families, which animated Family features a character named Stan Smith who works for the CIA.
Speaker 7: Stan Smith, I don't know these people.
Speaker 1: Family Guy incorrect. American Dad, which animated Family has a baby named Stewie.
Speaker 7: Family guy Correct?
Speaker 1: Which cartoon featured a mutant rat and as a group of crime fighting.
Speaker 7: Turtles teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Speaker 1: Correct? What animated show features the family of Bob Belcher who runs a burger restaurant. Time, Family Guy, Bob.
Speaker 3: Bob's I almost said that, Well, welcome to Bob's bob Bergers.
Speaker 1: Now you're thinking of Kean. What superhero has a butler named Alfred Batman?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the real name of spider Man Peter Time, Peter, Peter Parker, Peter. What Marvel superhero wilds a hammer thor?
Speaker 20: Correct? What comic book company created Superman?
Speaker 7: I don't even knowrect.
Speaker 1: You said, Hasbro? I think Lunchbox at Hashburo.
Speaker 22: Who is it?
Speaker 20: DC Comics?
Speaker 7: DC Commics? Okay?
Speaker 20: What nineties sitcom?
Speaker 1: In the category of TV theme song lyrics, what show began with so no one told you life was going to be this way?
Speaker 7: Friends?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: In the Fresh Prince of bel Air theme song, the story of the main character moving from blank to blank is what's told.
Speaker 7: In No West Philadelphia Bone Raised. So what's the question?
Speaker 20: I'm sorry, the main character moves from where to where?
Speaker 7: West Philadelphia to what bell Air?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, what classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 1: What classic TV show's theme song had no lyrics and featured a bass heavy groove?
Speaker 20: Sunfelt correct? Only wanted to get it?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this is true.
Speaker 5: I got it?
Speaker 1: How you did?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Objection?
Speaker 4: Whatever sustained?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the friendly ghost from the nineteen ninety five movie in the category of nineties movies?
Speaker 20: Casper correct? In the Lion King, was Simba's dad's name?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, I think I get this wrong every single time. Simba's dad I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know Mufasa correct. What band's album cover in classic rock features a prism and a rainbow? Pink Floyd correct?
Speaker 7: I don't even know how. You must have somebody must have a T shirt.
Speaker 1: That has that. What classic rock band has the hit song fortunate Son?
Speaker 7: Fortunate?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't know? Forultnes is that it?
Speaker 1: It is? Classic rock band has hit fortunate Son? The Beatles incorrect? Credence Clearwater Revival, it is that's a song though it.
Speaker 7: Hits a compliment to them. Though there were needles.
Speaker 1: Eighties pop culture? What was the name of the car in Night Rider Kit correct? What soda brand famously changed its formula in the eighties and created a backlash.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know, Oke Co Cola correct.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the arcade game where players had to eat dots and avoid ghosts pac man? Correct? Geography? What continent is the country of Brazil located.
Speaker 7: South America?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What two countries share the longest international border?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 20: What two countries share the longest Oh?
Speaker 7: Oh, oh oh, America and Canada?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Wow, did nobody get that?
Speaker 20: Only one person did? That's a good one.
Speaker 1: What country has the most people in the world China? Incorrect? Everybody missed that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, my son, my boyfriend's son.
Speaker 7: Just holie.
Speaker 1: It's India.
Speaker 7: It's India.
Speaker 20: Four major oceans. What are the four major oceans.
Speaker 3: The Okay, Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic in India Indian?
Speaker 7: Indian?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What actor plays Wonder Woman in the recent movies Gal Gado correct? Who played Black Widow in the Marble Cinematic Universe?
Speaker 7: Oh, what's her name? What's her name?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 7: What's her name?
Speaker 3: Scarlet Johansson's Oh my gosh, I'm so annoyed at myself?
Speaker 20: Who played the joker in the dark night.
Speaker 7: Well, now I'm freezing. What's his name he died? He Pledger?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: What planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium.
Speaker 7: Thick thick atmosphere high en? Why am I freaking out?
Speaker 1: Planet is known for having a thick atmosphere made of methane, hydrogen, and helium mars Uranus. What planet is the farthest from the Sun, known for its strong winds and a large dark spot?
Speaker 7: Neptune?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: What's the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 7: Large?
Speaker 20: You love large things?
Speaker 1: So large? You love large things?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You have Melodos, the biggest one, the largest one.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Jupiter is correct. Jupiter's Jupiter is Jupiter has got it got. What's the smallest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: Is it still considered? Is it Pluto?
Speaker 20: Incorrect? Pluto not a planet or would have been last? It's Mercury.
Speaker 7: Oh, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 20: So Amy has one more round to go.
Speaker 5: She just missed three on that one.
Speaker 20: Did she crushed?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't feel like I crushed that one out?
Speaker 1: So I missed?
Speaker 7: Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 20: What in the world so in last place?
Speaker 1: Is Morgan through three rounds at forty seven, lunch Box at forty nine, Abby at fifty, Eddie at fifty two.
Speaker 20: Amy three three rounds fifty seven.
Speaker 5: Wow, I mean Amy, good job.
Speaker 9: One to go.
Speaker 1: She got twenty questions left, Amy, you got them?
Speaker 7: Are there any big things in this next one?
Speaker 1: You never know? You? Ready?
Speaker 4: Amy?
Speaker 1: That's your final category. You have to beat sixty five. You need sixty six a total of sixty six. Okay, right now you have fifty seven, okay, nine out of twenty to tie.
Speaker 5: Ready.
Speaker 1: What do you call a group of jellyfish? The category is fifth grade animal knowledge.
Speaker 7: A group of jellyfish. They like a fish because at.
Speaker 1: The school incorrect? A small smack is anybody knows that? Nope, And it's fun back Friday. Even the person who brought it didn't know it. What do you call a group of flamingos.
Speaker 7: A flock flamboyant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, flamboyance foy also from fun fact Friday. Nobody got it right? Which bird can't fly but it's the fastest running bird?
Speaker 7: Is it also an ostrich?
Speaker 1: You can't ask me a question, I need you to give me the answer, Ostrich correct. The category is gas station snacks. Which gas station snack is a marshmallow tree covered in chocolate? What? Which gas station snack is a marshmallow tree covered in chocolate?
Speaker 7: Why by this? I don't know?
Speaker 20: Time Moonpie?
Speaker 1: What beverage is made with tea and is available in a variety of flavors commonly found in gas stations for only ninety nine cents?
Speaker 3: Arizona Team. Correct, they've never changed their price.
Speaker 4: Correct big one.
Speaker 1: What popular gas station snack is known for its slogan that you might snap.
Speaker 11: Into step into a slum gym?
Speaker 1: Correct at Ias, She's five back, I know, but thirteen to go. Nerd culture is the category what's the name of the fantasy TV? Show? Based on the books by George R. R. Martin the feature Dragons and Warning Kingdoms? What you heard the question? What's the name of the fantasy TV show? I respect your Oh you're trying to get extra time?
Speaker 7: No, this is not mean training extra time. My brain's not working.
Speaker 3: It's that one you watch on HBO that I hated time.
Speaker 20: I knew you knew the question. I knew younew the question?
Speaker 7: Yes, next up's not good?
Speaker 1: What's the what's the name of the Wizarding School? In Harry Potter Hogwarts.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: Nice category is gigantic things Amy likes. Now she's gonna dominate still in nerd culture, May the Force be with you? As a Jedi phrase from what film franchise.
Speaker 7: Star Wars?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What anime features seven magical orbs that summon a wish granting dragon?
Speaker 3: I mean I probably had to watch this, I think, for punishment one time, but I still only even remember.
Speaker 1: What it is time dragon Ball? Right now, Amy has sixty two? Eddie, you have sixty five? Okay, what's up?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 5: She needs four left to tie? I have?
Speaker 1: She needs she has three left to tie.
Speaker 5: Oh, and Mike's got to get nine out of twenty.
Speaker 20: Right, Mike's gonna kee and that score over here.
Speaker 1: You can always go back.
Speaker 5: To the tape.
Speaker 7: Maybe four left to win?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Eighth grade science. What does the H stand for in H two O hydrogen? Correct two to tie three to win. What's the center of an atom called.
Speaker 7: The nucleus?
Speaker 20: Correct one to tie.
Speaker 5: Two to win?
Speaker 1: What's the boiling point of water in degrees celsius?
Speaker 20: Incorrect?
Speaker 6: You jumped in and I was trying to have fun. I you jumped in, jumped in? You jumped in cocky. I was trying to have fun.
Speaker 1: Let me answer again. I was trying to have fun.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, the whole thing to sell.
Speaker 1: Amy, What gas do plan absorb but from the air during photosynthesis?
Speaker 7: Photosynthesis? That's then the gap, I thought the son.
Speaker 1: To hygen carbon dioxide.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: And you want to tie two to win? How many bases are there in baseball? Like?
Speaker 7: I have to answer this carefully? First space.
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: One more to win?
Speaker 20: What is the term for scoring three goals in a hockey game?
Speaker 11: Patrick?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, and you have four questions left. Let's see how much you win this thing by the category snacks and candy. What chip brand uses the slogan once you pop, you can't stop singles?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Thank you? What's the term for a scientist who studies weather?
Speaker 7: Need your trologists?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the process by which water turns into vapor and rises into the air evaporation?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the four wheeled vehicle that carries passengers in a city and is often painted yellow?
Speaker 7: Oh? What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: A taxi?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Seventy points? Amy is our champion, our dred champion.
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: The final results are in last place, Morgan.
Speaker 8: At least I'm consistent, you know.
Speaker 1: Boom doom, don't dom in.
Speaker 20: Fourth place with sixty one at one hundred.
Speaker 7: Abby, Oh yeah, okay, I stayed in there.
Speaker 1: This is kind of fell where it kind of usually saw in third place with sixty three points.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox the best looking on the show. But that's all right. I'm still in the metal stand.
Speaker 1: In second place with sixty five points.
Speaker 5: How do you feel A I'm shocked.
Speaker 7: You're shocked the crown right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, currently, but I mean that I can't believe it. And this is this is the Goat Challenge, the one hundred questions. We won't do this for a year. And the champion they goat. We have not called on the goat.
Speaker 5: No, she's not the goat.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan the lebron of Easy Tribute with seventy out of one hundred. Amy, everybody, Wow, she did it. What do you want to say?
Speaker 7: Amy, always listen to the full question.
Speaker 1: Good answer, don't just do it to have fun? Yes, Amy is our winner. Congratulations, Happy for July kink Floyd bik Floyd, Yeah, you really nailed that one. Aurora boyalis pink Floyd. You really came mitochondria, Oh.
Speaker 3: Mitochondria and ought to be honest, lunchal because I don't remember learning it in school.
Speaker 7: I just learned it in the last ten years.
Speaker 20: I as an adult.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, are there you go. Amy's our champion. Thank you everybody. It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two and.
Speaker 2: That wraps it for the best Bits. So all of twenty twenty five is now over. We've recapped, we've rehashed, but now next weekend is all new best Bits into twenty twenty six. We'll be back in studio part one, Part three this weekend is with Mike d so you can check out some fun new content there. We talk about our New Year's and all kinds of things that happen over the holidays and potential resolutions we might have. And if you want something totally different, I do a podcast called Take This Personally. I recently had my sister on she's a new mom, and we talked all about that. And now it's time for me to go a little bit more rest before I see you guys again next week.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 7: On my Show and follow ed webgirl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.