Speaker 1: Christian takes that run and start off for the third quarter, and what you saw and you know particular way and the field loss, Yeah, it was. It was awesome blocking.
Speaker 2: You know those guys up front the whole run game, it's it's an eleven man job. And uh they made great blocks. I got a little spin in there, s got sprung and then man, I think it was how you can and Ray ray downfield. I mean when you when you got receivers who block like that, that's it's a special feeling for a running back because you know, you truly feel like you guys have your back, and that's that's an awesome feeling to have when you're out there. So whenever you when all eleven are committed to the run game, you got fullback who's the best in the league, you got tight end as the best in the league at what he does, and you know, all five alignments just working their ass off all day. It's it's fun to be able to, you know, go out there and run the ball behind people who are so committed to do it.
Speaker 1: How uh different did he patient? And you see ready outron of you just kind of.
Speaker 3: Have to kind of slowly out to let him through this day.
Speaker 1: I think it's very instinctual.
Speaker 2: There's times where you have to press on the gas and there's times where you have to kind of be patient and let it all come to you.
Speaker 3: You talk a lot about the benefit hadn't spend a full off season in this offense.
Speaker 1: Did you did you feel that out there to day?
Speaker 3: And your your total is designs ever been.
Speaker 1: In this team?
Speaker 2: Is that as product of uh Eli, Yeah, I think I think there's still you know, I don't wanna say anything before I watch the tape.
Speaker 1: Uh The tape will always tell you how you did.
Speaker 2: Obviously s statistically it was a good game, but I think there's still some feel it out plays that you know, when you go through camp and you you see different looks throughout camp, and then now you you go into you know, a live bullet game, you're not a hundred percent sure how another defense is gonna play you. And so there were a few times we're just feeling it out a little bit. I felt like, you know, once again, we'll watch the tape, but could have maybe done a couple other things.
Speaker 1: But that's that all comes with.
Speaker 2: Time, and I think it's important that we keep just growing th you know each game and getting better each game, and that'll sure that'll be a point of emphasis.
Speaker 1: Was there a sense and half time to a big touchdown run that you guys might be able to to bust up a bigger one based on the looks.
Speaker 2: That they Uh, you know, I think I think everybody in the locker room is committed to, you know, whatever the play call is. And so for us, it was just we always feel that way, you know, whether it's the first player or the last play, you know, like I said, just the commitment to the run game from a staff, uh, all the way down to all eleven guys on the field, We always feel like this next one could be the one.
Speaker 3: Reactions, But I mean it does just maybe offer a window on what type of team this could be this year.
Speaker 2: I think, Uh, each play has a life of its own, Each game has a life of its own.
Speaker 1: Today we won. Next week, there's a challenge. This is the NFL. That's it. It doesn't work like that. I wish it did.
Speaker 2: That'd be awesome, But you know, for us, it's just about getting better, watching the tape, capitalizing on your strengths and fixing the weaknesses and fixing all the things that we need to get uh get changed and and go from there. But each week has a new life, and so for us it's like I said, just back to the drawing board. Good.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I appreciate it. Guys,