Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to serial Killers. Is this is serial killers? It sure is serial killers today. Sorry, listeners, look at the spikes.
Speaker 2: It's just this mic is the worst marker of the word.
Speaker 1: Put it in a ticket and let Jeff fix it. I've asked him and he just said, oh, it's Andy's who cares. This is insane. Look at this. This is not how I should live. We need the things, the headset ones like the infomercial guys, everybody, do you know what I have? I have little clip ones that would work with those are lavaliers. That's what that's called. Although in the news, in news, it's a lavalier. Now you you kids with your little the little fuzzy thing that you attached to your phone. I don't know what you guys call that. What kind of mic is that? It is a dumb bluetooth fuzzy thing. Dumb bluetooth fuzzy thing. Welcome to serial Killers. It's the podcast where we eat Cereal. We let you know all about it. Yeah, are you ready for this one? And it's all about so. I didn't really know about this one until I saw it online as possibly coming soon, and it did come and I secret squirrel Joel sent it to me. Oh, I couldn't believe it. I was like, wait a minute, you guys have this at the shop, right, and it's like, yeah, by the way, Cooper may need to stop working there. Why because she's not able to fill all the hours that she needs to do. Did you know that even though she's fourteen, Like there's a grocery union, you have to be in the union of work at like they're in a supermarket here anyway, in New York and probably New Jersey. And she has so much going on because she's so busy like her dad, and she she can't do all the hours that are required of her, so she might have to resign. Is it like twenty hours a week? I think it's sixteen? Okay, yeah, but she's so busy during the week. No, for sure she does. She's got all kinds of stuff. Yeah, without doubt. Right, she was here just the other day doing all kinds of pictures and videos interviewing people for her classes. I was an interview Well, no, I told her not to interview you. Hey, can you reach back behind you, Andrew and grab that purple box? Would you stop? I honestly, old man, that was that is lodged in your throat. Grab the purple one. Yeah, yeah, right, who'd have thought? Who to thunk it? It doesn't make any sense to me. Turn it around to show the camera.
Speaker 2: It's really not that controversial it is. You're making it seem like.
Speaker 1: Ah, a follow his nose. It always knows. It's all the fruity flavors. It shouldn't be any chocolate involved here.
Speaker 2: It should you're like really reading into this. What do you mean he's a bird, but he's fruit flavored bird. Okay, he's a bird. He's not a fruit flavored bird. He doesn't taste like fruit. Well, then his beak shouldn't be fruit colors. Now it's from this box. It's rainbow.
Speaker 1: No, but this is chocolate. It should be like different shades of brown chocolate. No, it shouldn't. Why he's a bird, all right, Yeah, but he's the fruity bird. You keep saying that he's too can sam. He contains multitudes. You should like have it. It should have been a different character, different It should have been a different line. We'll see what you're telling me.
Speaker 2: You're in marketing right now, Hey, we want to make cocoa loops. You're the idiot who's sitting at the end of the table.
Speaker 1: Nope, Nope, he can't. He can't endorse Coco.
Speaker 2: Then I will not have it that Instead, new character must come out.
Speaker 1: It can also be a bird, but it only smells chocolate. Right then he needs to be have like a little multi racial nephew or something, so it could be brown.
Speaker 2: Also, what are you saying? What you're crazy right now? It is a bird, all right?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: I found the one person who complains online when like Cracker Barrel changes logo, it's him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, they need to keep that. They have to keep it. Yes, they have to keep it.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense with the what I set up in my head as it must be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so these are I mean, look a lot of Oh look, there's Is Okay, his nephews are on the back, and they also have colorful Louis and Louis Plueiy and sue Susie.
Speaker 2: I feel like at the short end of the stick on the name game.
Speaker 1: Right because it doesn't rhyme with any of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louis, Pluey, Susie. Yeah, like Susie just doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Louis, he likes playing it cool, can I.
Speaker 2: Have some and also making everyone laugh. Yes, Louie is my name, saying active is my game. I'm always up for a challenge. Susie here, I love solving puzzles and have a plan for every situation.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. I don't know if these characters have ever been introduced before on a loop. So, oh, it's he's their uncle, right, that's why I said nephews. Yeah, cute? Right? Oh, they made these together. So you hate that they made these together? In the No, I'm glad that they're here. I just don't think that.
Speaker 2: You are the person that they had to think in a marketing meeting. Huh, to Ken would never smell chr Okay, so he must go to his nephews. What are their names, Louie, Pluey and Susie.
Speaker 1: Well, they should have brown beaks for coco. You crazy, god? Well, I mean there's there are two. Can There's been other of their cereals that they've made chocolate, Like we've had chocolate frosted flakes. Okay, what about chocolate apple jacks? Why don't they have that? They should it? No, it doesn't make sense covered apples. No, it just doesn't make sense. They tried the caramel but it didn't work all right, So anyway, it smells just like the cocoa that you would get on cocoa crispies. Because there's also that Okay, great, here, do you want the soup spoon or the little one? Oh? Yeah, I love the soup spoon. It comes in those packets. Mine probably smells like pepper. It smells so good. Hm hmm, that is nice. It obviously has the same consistency as a regular fruit loop. Yeah, it tastes like cocoa puffs, but no, they can't. It's a different chocolate. It's definitely a different chocolate. It can't taste like cocoa. It's a different brand. Andrew, who makes the cocoa puffs. That is general milk very good, Andrew, Look, it's not turning the milk.
Speaker 2: It tastes like cocoa puffs, but in fruit loop form.
Speaker 1: No, it tastes like coco crispies in fruit loop form. So it's loops with the same chocolate on it, and the milk is not turning very chocolatey very fast. That's a problem for me. As the milk flows through the center of the loop, it should make the milk chocolatey or faster. If someone just clipped that part of you explaining that, yeah, it makes it seem like you're talking about like quantum physics.
Speaker 2: The loop to milk ratio is not allowing the flow through to happen, which isn't creating the milk consistency that I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: All Right, well, I don't think it's chocolatey enough. I do, I don't. It says makes milk chocolatey, delicious cocoa flavor. It's okay, it's all right. I'm I'm you're gonna You're not gonna like that. You're gonna give it three bowls and a spoon. Oh, good for you. I'm gonna give it four balls in a spoon. I really like it.
Speaker 2: This is one of those where it's not so chocolately, which I will agree with you, which I enjoy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I could have used a marshmallow. I was just gonna say. I could have used if you upped the ante with marshmallows. I ever said that, fie never that's me, that's my line. So I could have used a marshmallow in this one. Maybe the nephews that could in the niece Susie could have devised the scheme to put marshmallows in the next one, Like if you saw twocn Sam like on the side of the road, limping and drunk, would you help him or run him over? Why is he drunk and on the side of the road because the cereal is not that great? It is good, you give it three balls in apo. Yeah, but normally a loop from the from two can sam would be better than that, Like for loops so dramatic right now, you are being so dramatic. I just picture him like limping with a can a game bandage. Someone ran his leg over? Who ran his leg over? What are you talking about? I have no idea what I'm talking about. It's quite clear, it's apparent. Well whatever, it's okay. So it's in stores now. You can find it, buy it if you want. You want, Yeah, we won't tell you either way. If you want, just buy it. Yeah. You ready to move on? Andrew? Of course, So something else that changed its logo that you're mad about. No, the next one is not as logo ASTs. It's it's one of the ones with the big giant bar codes that can mean it's only from one of two places Andrew Aldi or uh krah, there's the other one I know Leadley. However, this one is from Aldi Aldi Aldi Aldi. Uh. And it's from our friend friend Matt. Thank you Matt. This is Millville, Boston shredded bite size wheat blueberry. Oh delicious. So, I mean we've had that, We've had the Kellogg's version and I loved it. Right, it is Kellogg's right, Yeah, Okay, they have a little mascot. They have the little frost of Mini week talk. The boxes orange, hmm, the plain one blue, the blueberry one is bluey yeah, generally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they didn't make him a new character, which I was very upset about.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what they all smell like. It's blueberry. No, it just smells like rancid.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. It's what the blue fake artificial blue? How are you this many episodes in and now all of a sudden you have like a bloodhound's nose.
Speaker 1: Where you're like, oh, no, this is not fitting my palate. I'm telling you this one, this one smells like rancid. Okay, it doesn't. Not the band either. What did they sing? Time bomb? That also what it's time Bomb's black? Choose black? Coat, black head, Cadillac, the Boys a time Bomb like ninety five bomb Rancid. I have no idea. All right, well, I guess I'm gonna have to go ahead and play it, Andrew, and I will.
Speaker 2: Make sure you don't find the core the hook. Yeah, yet, I love that. That's my favorite part when you do this. Is it on the board?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But time Bomb wasn't their big hit. That was their second Rancid.
Speaker 2: My favorite part also is when you have the YouTube right here, you can just play it, but then you refuse to do that, Then you go searching for five minutes.
Speaker 1: I guess time Bomb was the big one. Okay, yeah? Uh does that sound familiar? Not even close? Not even close. No, I have no idea. It was about to play the black coat, black shoes, black hat, Cadillac Cadillac. Why do you keep doing because you say we get in trouble.
Speaker 2: It doesn't help when you just play like two seconds.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't you keep saying that we get in trouble. If you play three seconds or more, all right, forget it. You know what you know everyone else knows the song, Andrew because they were born. Then I want can that intro? Yeah, uh, they they are. See I told you we can't do it. We have to so put the AI ones. I like those when you're like, there's sixty four minutes long, but they're cool time the show starts. I could make shorter ones, can you, Yeah, because I think they're cool. Smell prompt, here we go. I don't like a I though it scares me. It's very frightening to me. So anyway, these smell rancid. They have just a little bit of blueberry frosting on them, so I don't know what's going on here. Okay, Millville that that must be a town somewhere, because you know vill usually is part for sure. Yeah, it's definitely named after a town. It absorbed the milk really past. The blueberry does taste like blueberry, well good blueberry. It smells rancid as hell, but apically, but I have to tell you guys, it's pretty good. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I am crazy, but that's true. No, it does not smell rancid. It smells like a blueberry.
Speaker 1: I like that four bowls. Yeah, I'm a fan of the shredded weeds that are fraud. I don't like the same plain ones. I love plain and I do like blueberry, but this one is a little too heart of a blueberry. So when I say plain, I mean unfrosted.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so you like the weed of bis No, I don't, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what you're saying, it's just called I.
Speaker 2: Don't like that as much. I'm gonna give this three bowls. The blueberry is a little too tart, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Getting any sweetness. Wow. Yeah. See we're different today, but that's good. Yeah, it's engaging. Listen. I mean, if I had to pick a favorite frosted miniwheat, it's chocolate ones. I have like the little chunks of chocolate. Classic. I love a classic frost that's the orange box. Yes. I used to like to touch a fruit one though, you know, with the raspberry that was my favorite of all time. It was frosted and had raspberry goo inside. Favorite. Maybe not frosted. Not a nice word to use. Yeah, all right, Well it should we take a break? I guess then? Yeah? Uh man, there's nothing even good here. I don't know what to play. Should we be back right after this? Yeah? The right thing to do. No, I'm not I'm not on that screen. He kind of even know what is this? Oh yeah, really yeah, so many time bombs? Has time warp? Let's do the time or again? You know, I never saw that movie ever. I saw it for after prom in junior year and we left early some more time. Michael Bolton, man, I missed that guy. I don't know what he's doing now. I think that was like going to be our segment to break. No. I think he was sick or something. Okay, I don't know. We'll be back right after this thing. Drinking is very bad.
Speaker 2: Jake wine, and he says, yo, I got a fake ID though I didn't know about that because that's usually the version we play.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he talked the whole thing. Oh yeah, yeah, all right, we'll have it another bag from our friend Michelle. Everybody in this club getting tipsy.
Speaker 2: That's actually not the lyrics. That's not no, he says, everybody in this B word getting tipsy. Really, we wouldn't hear that on the radio side. And I don't go deep. I only do radio.
Speaker 1: Well, that's my age group. Like that was what we would play at parties and you're like, he's drunk, yeah, m hm, tipsy. Actually that was like seventh grade or eighth grade, and you at the dances, you weren't allowed to like get close. You had to like like like next? What like next? Too close? What the song? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on, man? That right? Isn't that? Next? Isn't that? Who sings that?
Speaker 2: If I don't know what the song you're talking about?
Speaker 1: You know it? Why would you be looking at me going next? Because you know it? Oh right, just stop that. Huh you don't know that song? I don't. Oh yes you do? Iright, here we go? Oh yeah, yeah. That means that they were dancing too close at the at the school dance and she was feeling his bump. It's not good. Not good. Let's move on to some granola. Also, I think this is from Matt. We did a Michelle's granola a couple of weeks ago. I really did enjoy it. This is gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Lemon pistachio granola. Yes, okay, not your thing?
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll try it. I want to make muffins with it. We give one percent for good food. What it says we give one percent for good food? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Michelle's lemon pistachio granola is a sunny blend of whole gray notes, almonds, pistachios, and tangy lemon juice. Every bag of this award winning recipe is handmade in small batches, baked slowly to golden brown perfection, and hand packaged with love. We hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed baking it for you. We're not going to explain what the we give one percent for good food is, but just know they give one percent for good food.
Speaker 1: So do you think that there's a conveyor belt full of old ladies with glasses scooping it into each bag and then sealing it? For sure? It says that they hand do it. Maybe. Do you think they're wearing gloves? I do? And hair nets? Mm hm?
Speaker 2: That makes me feel cool with a scooper. Yeah, yeah, I think it's love. Pistachios and a little bit of lemon seems nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the tangy Yeah, all right, there's some some big pieces in here. Oh there's pistachia. There's whole pistachios in there, Andrew, there you go. Where are they from? You know, we saw where they were from last time. Oh, that's right. This is the company. That's some timonium. I totally forgot where Yeah, where my cousin used to live. Oh yeah, Oh my god, I actually remember that competition. All right, did I put it in the wrong cup? Oh we're using two percent lactate calcium enriched milk. I appreciate you for using lactate. Oh, I say, don't you know? Hm hm hmmm, all right, mm hmm. I don't really taste the I want to taste the I am. Maybe let me try again. Oh, there it is. I have a weird infatuation with citrus in cereal and milk. I like the way that it reacts with the milk in my mouth. It's a strange reaction, but like, just like OJ's was everything what Okay, we can't go back to episode six and you mentioned OJS. I liked it because I like the lemon. I don't love it.
Speaker 2: It tastes like bag like it's it's I'm not getting any real taste, like I love.
Speaker 1: Pistachios on their own.
Speaker 2: The tanginess feels kind of weird, but the overall like I'm not getting like a standout taste other than like weird tangy bag see.
Speaker 1: And I liked I like the tang. I feel like it might be a little bit of lemon rind in here. Also, it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not tasting anything much, but you know what, maybe I'll do a second bite because I only did one.
Speaker 1: Let's let's try again. I'm giving it four balls for a granola. It's really good. M don't that's still bag? Really? What do you mean bag like? It tastes like the bag. Yeah, I'm not tasting any like that one last week to me, taste it like a shelf. Yeah, I don't know. I'm gonna give this. I think two bowls in a spoon. I'm going back in for this big piece and I'm gonna eat a dry whoa rock and roll dude. Yeah, I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon. You should try are just a dry piece. It's a little different. I know we don't do that, but it's granola. When the last time you washed your hands before I came in here, I don't believe you. You like my daughter, No, trust me, you wash your hands before before what you went to bed last night? No, I washed my hands all the time. I like this. I enjoy it better dry than I do with the milk, but we can't rate it that way. You know the rules. Okay, two balls in a spoon and four balls from me because I like it. Wow, we're all over the place, we really are. And you could find Michelle's, like, you know, anywhere. It's at the other end of the aisle with the healthy stuff. Well that was really really a great description. Yeah, can find Michelle's anywhere. That's great. Oh you know what, what it's expired. Maybe that's why. Ah, well, it says best by November seventh, and we're recording this on November thirteenth, and well, so it shouldn't be better.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: I hate to use the word expired because stuff doesn't expire. It just goes bad. What doesn't taste as good? Okay, expired to me is a way better term. It bad sounds terrible. No, the thing is it's not expired. It just probably won't be as good as it was when it was first packaged, and so it might taste like bad. Yeah, I mean I used I used like boxes of mac and cheese three years later. Who cares? I did that yesterday? I don't care. It was fine.
Speaker 2: I found out that the butter I was using was actually from expired back in August.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't expire. It was best buy. Sorry, yeah, the best buy was three months ago. That's fine. Oh no, I got rid of it. Yeah, but I'm sure it was fine. Yeah, I mean I had Mayo that was best buy a year ago. Last week. It's fine. I eat eggs months and months past the day. I'm fine. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers? Are you crazy? No? I read it. I've read that. It's okay. I heard. I don't even want to know where you get your news from these days. I heard it was fine. Okay. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. Say something, Andrew, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for listening. We love you and appreciate you for listening. Make sure you go to serial Killers PC at Instagram. Follow us there, go like some of the YouTube clips that we have at serial Killers PC on YouTube. You can watch this episode. Maybe we'll do a bowl chat soon.
Speaker 1: On the next Serial Killers. Yeah, you know what's coming up next week, Andrew, I don't. We're going to start in with the winter holiday cereals. Fine, I'm very excited. Hopefully there's no peppermint. There's no peppermint. Thank you Jesus. But there is a pebble cereal that came out, but they had that last year, the Winter Fast cereal or whatever it was. The Green and Red had it last year. Secret Scirrell. Joel wasn't sure and he sent it to me. I'm like, no, no, we did it. Check the website. But there is another one. It's a sugar cookie flavored one. Very excited. Cool, see you next Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Until then, say clink Andrew, no, CRUs, you shouldn't have said it. See that was a trick. See that's consistent. Yeah, I tricked you. Never know this show as well as that's right, I tricked you. Okay, bye,