Speaker 1: This is finally, this is literally happening, the happening.
Speaker 2: Or who's going to enjoy it? Okay, well, it's been three years in the making.
Speaker 3: And this is all we have four four years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So it's only taken us four years to get here, and this is what you've been waiting for.
Speaker 3: This is the setup.
Speaker 1: For the podcast called Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 3: A podcast by Drew Phillips and any Mansor.
Speaker 1: It's not an emergency, but it is because we need attention, and it is an emergency for attention. It's an emergency call for you to look at me.
Speaker 2: Also, do we have to talk about that? Actually, the fact that it's not called radio is.
Speaker 3: Dead anymore, we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's not called Radio's Dead anymore. Move on, grow up.
Speaker 3: We didn't like the name anymore. It was outdated.
Speaker 2: It felt very.
Speaker 3: Just not us. Yeah, very twenty seventeen and I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you've checked, but it's not twenty seventeen anymore. Twenty seventeen and twenty nineteen and two of the best years of my life.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen and twenty nineteen. Yeah, what about twenty eighteen? Oh, twenty eighteen is not a good. Good, you're you're asleep until sixty pm.
Speaker 2: My twenty eighteen was your twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh what was I gonna say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Also, if anyone has any questions about the setup, if you're listening audio wise, you have no idea where we are. It sounds very good. I'm sure it sounds like we're in a studio, but if you have eyes and you are looking at the visual one.
Speaker 3: It's fucking terrible. It looks very very bad. No, come on, I mean it's it's cute, it has its moment, but like it just looks bad. And uh, I think the idea for it is you can watch us grow together.
Speaker 1: But also the main idea for it is we decided last minute not to sign with anybody, take a risk on ourselves because no one wanted to invest in us. And then we were like, you know what, maybe those people are smart. I don't want to invest in us either, So we're using what we got and.
Speaker 3: We're putting zero dollars into this. This is everything found around our house.
Speaker 2: Except the mics. The mics I've literally had for four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we wanted to do this podcast four years ago, but we just kind of passed on it.
Speaker 2: You know, it just wasn't the right time.
Speaker 1: But now is the right time because as we get older, nobody cares about us, and we want to bring that back.
Speaker 3: And also we have a lot of opinions, a lot of thoughts. I think we're wiser now, we've grown a little little bit. And yeah, I just want to be heard. I want to be heard.
Speaker 2: I am not why I do not say that it doesn't.
Speaker 3: So I was joking. We are literally shit, we.
Speaker 2: Literally rocks in our brains. But yeah, so that's what the setup is like right now. I don't know, I'm not against. It feels homey because we literally are in our kitchen. Actually, also, Honor is literally behind Drew's head.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's kind of hot in here. Let just turn it down a little bit. I was gonna say, I don't know where I've been looking this entire time, So this clip is gonna I'm gonna look fucking crazy, and like, I literally don't remember the last five minutes.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: The lenses right there, I don't know. I've been trying to do a good job of looking at the lens, but also the viewfinders right next to it, so I've been looking at myself too, because.
Speaker 3: We're sexy and it's hard to look away. It's a good thing.
Speaker 1: We have both gotten extremely sexy since we last recorded an episode of the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah the Internet thinks I'm which is new for me. Which is new for me. I am sexy, I am giving. I am everything to the internet now, and I don't know what changed. I think it's my hair. I think it's the mustache.
Speaker 2: People people used to hate on the mustache, yeah.
Speaker 3: But now they've grown to love it. And I think what actually know what it is is. It's like it's like daddy issues. That's what it is. That's what it is. It truly is it's like people who are attracted to older looking.
Speaker 2: Men looking men.
Speaker 1: And then I also like, I think our audience grew up and they're just like now, they're like eighteen and up, a lot of them, so they're like, wait, I don't like little I don't boys. An girl not little boys, but I don't like like, I'm no longer attracted to like sixteen year olds at least I hope you're not boy boy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, I'm sexy to the internet now. And every time I get a comment calling me sexy. It goes straight to my fucking head. Any time anytime we post a TikTok on anybody's account, all of the comments are like, wait, damn, why is you find all of a sudden you know.
Speaker 2: Needs to happen? Is I had this when I when I got on the internet.
Speaker 1: But this is like more weird and it says a lot more about like weird sexism and like grooming of women.
Speaker 2: But that's a different topic.
Speaker 3: But when I can talk about that later.
Speaker 1: And I was like fourteen and I had that little preprebescent, like bony body.
Speaker 2: I was sexy hot. Everyone wanted to look at me, love me.
Speaker 1: And then once I got to like junior year, senior year, and I started to look more like a woman. People started calling me fat and ugly, and then I was like, I was like, what the fuck? And then I went through a phase where I was body shamed and ugly.
Speaker 2: So you need to hit that.
Speaker 3: You want me to be body shamed ugly? Well here, I think you're sexy right now.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Do you want for me?
Speaker 3: You know exactly what I want from here?
Speaker 2: Come on, let's get back together. Damn it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, I love being sexy. It feels good. It finally I finally hit that point in my life where like it's a struggle to be funny online because I'm like, wait, but it's so enticing, like to be complimented. No, genuinely, I'm like, it's so enticing to become.
Speaker 2: Between my modeling career and like not that.
Speaker 3: I meant like, it's like I could go that route, I could go this sexy boy route if I wanted to, but like could do a mix of it.
Speaker 2: The word for me, I guess I will say, like.
Speaker 1: That's one of my biggest issues on the internet is like I like to think of myself as like a funny personality or like someone who's inching towards being a comedian and doing comedic things, but I'm also very interested in being sexy and like also making art.
Speaker 2: So then it's like I don't know who I am.
Speaker 1: I am so lost, I am twenty two, and I still feel like nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you have a good balance of being both sexy and like you're just sexy and I think you're like super sexy and like.
Speaker 2: Okay, girls, it's the first episode.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but but you do balance it well. Actually, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think as I've got older, I've round a little better at balancing it, because you know what, I am a multifaceted woman. I'm a multifaceted LATINX woman. Queen LATINX. I said that at lunch the other day and someone was like, LATINX and I was like, oh, it's like latin X, but I just like me and my friend say we say LATINX.
Speaker 2: And someone was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, like I've never heard that, and then they were like, but I like that, it's a little more, but I think it's.
Speaker 3: Was it one of those thirty year olds.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, No, this was a fellow young person, a fellow young Latin person.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they were like, I like it. It feminizes it. But then I was like, wait, I think the point of.
Speaker 3: The X is to unfeminize it. It's just too Yeah, exactly. That was the discourse that caused in my school in Texas was crazy.
Speaker 2: There was wars over LATINX.
Speaker 3: I swear to god, literally people were so mad, like people were mad and people were like, let's go Like it was it was just like, obviously I was on the let's go Sidey.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say I love being the let's go being, Let's go out school is always.
Speaker 3: I'm literally just I'm let's go with everything, literally anything, any topic of conversation. I'm like, let's fucking go, let's go.
Speaker 2: You just want to talk exactly, okay. Also, we're literally so rambling.
Speaker 1: I think we need to bring it back a little bit and just update where have we been?
Speaker 2: What is I guess Actually, I don't know if we need to talk about been.
Speaker 3: No, we can talk about where I've been.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to put us each on a timer because we will both treat this like therapy.
Speaker 3: You know what I realized this therapy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I stopped making like face to camera videos. I'm about to burp, Well, chill, that was good.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: You're red bull and strawberries. That's a good little mix'd it wasn't bad, I swear, okay, chill.
Speaker 1: I stopped making like face to camera talking videos once I started getting therapy, Like.
Speaker 3: If you look at my channel, yeah.
Speaker 1: Talking straight up to the camera dissipated after I started getting therapy, because, like it was fully, I wasn't being super open because like I don't enjoy being too public about my personal life.
Speaker 2: But obviously it's therapeutic to just like.
Speaker 1: Talk and kind of like go on about like anything, because it is therapeutic to just talk and get it out. But yeah, those stopped as I got therapy, and I'm trying to bring them back.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, literally all of the people listening and watching right now are like, bitch, stop going to fucking therapy. Yeah, okay, then stop, like please post more or please post more?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, do you want to go first for your life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we don't we.
Speaker 3: Don't end it on a bad note. Yeah, I'll go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're getting a fucking timer, girl, Okay, how long do I have? You have?
Speaker 2: Ten minutes?
Speaker 3: That is not enough fucking time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give you ten minutes and fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a little spice. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: Where do I start?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Actually, wait, let's pause that because literally where girl? Figure out where going to start? Oh?
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, I don't know if you want to do the four years, if you want to do the one year, I feel like you're one year.
Speaker 3: With my one year is enough. I think I can just talk about my one year.
Speaker 2: Wait, your life is low key a movie.
Speaker 3: My life is a movie, not low key. It is a fucking movie.
Speaker 2: Bitch me, like last night was a movie.
Speaker 3: The movie in question Drew Phillips Life sitting for the last fourteen hours on my phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm gonnaver resume it. You have ten minutes and nine seconds.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, So let's start a year ago, right, So, life was fucking awesome. I think I was. Mentally, I was the best I'd ever been. I was fortified. I had everything. I had all the armor, I had all the weapons to come bat my depressive episodes. Life was fucking great and I was killing it right then, like I slowly started slipping up. If you remember, I was like, I'm kind of like feeling weird. So I decided, I was like, I need to get out of LA for a second. Not because I need to get out of LA, but just because I need to like be in nature, Like I need to like reconnect with nature. Yeah, exactly, I need to I need to be grounded. Right, So wait, should I talk about do you know what I'm talking about? Yeah, I'll talk about you can.
Speaker 2: Give it a little blake to savement.
Speaker 1: We're not this isn't this We're not this the tea spill yossification of podcasts.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I was talking to someone. Okay, let's let's start a year ago.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get I'm gonna restart your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's start a year ago. Life was great. I was feeling great. I was happy. I had all the armor to combat my depressive episodes. I was I had the weapons. I was cutting that bitch up like nothing was stopping me. And then I met someone and for like my entire life, I was like, I don't think I'm capable of love, like romantic love. I think I made romantic my whole life. I was like, I think I'm a romantic And I met this person. This person was a good person and it wasn't me. Yeah, and long story short, they broke my heart and I was shattered and my whole life flashed before my eyes and I was like, you know what am I doing? What am I doing here? Like what is this all about? So I got super existential and I was like, Okay, I need to ground myself. So I decided let's get out of La. Not because I wanted to get out of LA, but because I wanted to like reconnect with nature and just like camp I guess, like, just go camping, because camping is fucking awesome and everyone should do it. And so we decided, let's go somewhere where there's like no cell phone connection in the absolute middle of nowhere, in the mountains of fucking Utah. So me and Oriyan were like, uh, let's do it. Let's go, and instead of flying, we road tripped, which was like crazy. I hadn't been in a car ride that long in a very long time. It was only like six hours, but I'm used to like driving twenty minutes like whatever, so it wasn't that bad. We stopped in Las Vegas. It was great. We got our room for the night, slept there, and then I just like the whole time, I had this weird feeling. I don't know, I think I've told you about that. Like I just had this like weird, like like feeling. I couldn't shake it. And then we decided, like, let's drive up. Like we left the next morning, got to Utah, and then immediate when we got there, we drove up the mountain and it was Friday at this point, and then legitimately right when we lost service, my brother was like, you know what, I'm a fucking die. I'm a die. So my brother died when we were driving up the mountain. Literally I'm not joking. It's like within like we've my parents found out and like we're trying to call us, like within like five minutes of us losing service. It was like it was almost like kind of like perfectly imperfect, I guess. So like we're up in the mountains, like I'm having like probably one of the best weekends of my life in a very long time. It's super just like uh like just disconnected from everything, just connecting with like my older brother, who haven't really had a relationship with my whole life, but now we're like really fucking close, like no cell phones inside, just like hanging out and literally ignorance truly is lists And like while my entire family was like back home exploding, it was like literally warfare. I was up in the mountains, like swimming in a fucking lake, kayaking, getting sunburnt, literally just having the time of my fucking life. And I don't know what that says about anything, but I would not change it for Like, I wouldn't change that for anything. I wouldn't want to find out on the Friday and then have to fly back to Texas. I'm glad, Yeah, I'm glad. I had those three days that weekend to just like decompress. And then right when we got service, my phone fucking blew up. Got all the text all the calls. I thought everyone was fucking joking, and like everybody back in my hometown in Granberry, Texas had known before me because my sister was posting about it on Facebook and shit. So I had like three hundred texts from people just saying like I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, like blah blah blah blah blah. And I was like, what the fuck, Like what do you mean my loss? And then my dad called, bawling his eyes out and he's like, your brother's dead, and I was like fuck, I was like god damn it. Yeah, And yeah it was just some bullshit. But uh, if like you're experiencing loss right now, I know, it's like really hard to see it, but the way like all the good that's come from his passing like is I know it's so cliche to say, but like legitimately, like my family was really disconnected, like none of us talk none of us ever spoke and like now we're like like a legitimate family, like I like can use that word like seriously, Like we have like real connections with each other and like we speak on a daily basis and it's really good. And that wouldn't have happened if Sam hadn't passed. And I think that's like the super yeah, the silber lining or like the purpose of it or whatever, if you'd like try to find purpose and fucking loss. I don't know, but yeah, my brother died, my heart was broken, some other Yeah, so twenty twenty is looking like shit, some other crazy shit happened that I'm just not comfortable talking about on camera. It does not need to be spoken about, but just know it involves my family some more and it's just wrong.
Speaker 2: Phillip's family got the ass whooping of.
Speaker 3: The sense literally and like the worst I mean not the worst, but like it's just crazy because like twenty twenty really was the worst year of my life and like comparative to like other people's lives, Like I know it's you're not supposed to do that, but like literally it's not that bad. But I had such a good life going up until that point like literally I hadn't experienced like truly anything negative in my entire life, and then twenty twenty happened, like and it wasn't even because COVID, like COVID, like yeah, that's whatever, that's.
Speaker 1: The most insane thing, and like COVID wasn't even like the basis of any of those problems. Yeah, like I'm sure you could look at it and be like, oh, it exponentiated some of the things maybe, but like not either.
Speaker 3: Not even yeah, because we still continued, like we had the funeral whatever, yeah whatever, but yeah, just.
Speaker 2: The funeral was lit.
Speaker 3: It was and you came, and you came, and you got fleud out she came?
Speaker 1: Did I Literally I like the panic I went into when I heard that. What's crazy is when you were telling that story again, I was thinking about how, like I in twenty twenty was so off of my phone and like we all know, like I just suck at using my phone in general, unless I go into like the weird warps where like I'm anxiety attached to it.
Speaker 2: But I like she had posted on it and I hadn't seen it, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I hadn't seen anything about that until you said something to me and like, dude, I like remember I like even I was like, I was like, oh my god. And I went to the full panic and I called my dad and I was like and I was like, I was like I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Literally, that's what I told everyone. I was like, literally, just say you love your family, because like it was, it was so off guard and bullshit that it happened, but like what the fuck am I going to do about it? And also literally it's so like I feel so bad for Oryan because she was there, Like she was there when we got the call, and like when I was like balling my eyes out. Actually, she told me the funniest thing the other day. She was like she thought like when she first heard she my dad called him, was like Sam died and like Oriyan in her brain thought like our family dog died, and she was like why is everyone crying like this? Like why is everyone bawling their eyes out? But yeah, just the craziest shit. What else happened?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I got COVID, Yeah, and it beat my fucking ass really really bad. It just uh I had to be hospitalized. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It literally me driving you to the airport, like triple masks, I mean airport the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like triple masks up like yeah, and then all the windows down me double masts in the back like yeah, literally, and then like hobbling around the fucking hospital and they were like are you good, and I was like I don't know. And then they put me on oxygen AD really low oxygen levels. I was vomiting everywhere all the time. I couldn't keep water down.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is when I went to the dermatologist the other day, they're checking your oxygen intake. Now.
Speaker 3: Interesting, or at least she was.
Speaker 1: She was like, yeah, some doctors are doing this before they see you because if your oxygen intake is.
Speaker 2: Low, that's a sign of COVID.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Mine was like a ninety seven point nine though, Oh and that's what the mask got. And like I was like, you take this baby if taken in all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Rough year for Drew.
Speaker 3: Before twenty twenty, I was kind of like selfish, kind of narcissistic. And now I feel like, after just experiencing the worst year of my life, I can like say that I'm a little more giving and like I listen to people actually more and I like when I do love someone. I tell them I love them because I want them to know that, because like I would hate for them to die not knowing that. Also, this is just more twenty twenty bullshit, but literally just like deepest, darkest depression of my life, like truly like wanting to end it all, like just really really bad shit. And it even kind of extended into twenty twenty one a little bit. Yeah, and I can say with my chest that I am like on the come up. I'm out of that rut. I'm almost done with this depressive episode and I'm happy again. Uh, perfect timing.
Speaker 2: I gave you a little more time because I'm an angel.
Speaker 3: Thank you your turn.
Speaker 2: My show was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your twenty twenty was like the best twenty twenty ever, Like.
Speaker 2: Of course, like it had its gripes.
Speaker 1: I have my usual like personal issues that I love to blanket statement because I'm a very blanket statement kind of girl.
Speaker 3: She likes her privacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like a little bit of privacy. I double I double in privacy, but I'm pretty open about other stuff. But certain things.
Speaker 1: I'm like this can stay away from the public eye. Yeah, not to brag my life rock, I guess now, me and Drew right before we film this, we were just talking about how me and Drew a very switch on and off with our like good and bad. Yeah, with our good and bad and like our depressive episodes. It's very like if one year I'm really getting it and Drew's like not getting it as bad, and then it'll like switch off and then like I think it like switches on and off.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty one's your years. Yeah, you's depressive year. Twenty twenty one's my good year.
Speaker 1: I think I'm not like I just yeah, this isn't supposed to talk about right now.
Speaker 2: Who cares about right now?
Speaker 1: But twenty twenty, literally I started off very rough, not feeling myself, a lot of personal distress happening.
Speaker 3: Then even more talk about it one day, yeah.
Speaker 2: One day one day.
Speaker 1: Talking about my year in a blanket statement way makes it a lot less interesting, but I'm going to keep it that way. But basically, twenty twenty, I am very grateful to know or to have had a pretty decent year.
Speaker 2: I didn't have like too many like.
Speaker 1: Heartbreaking setbacks or anything like that for my year. It was really just about like a lot of self reflecting and I felt very connected.
Speaker 2: To myself in twenty twenty in terms of understanding.
Speaker 1: What I like, what I don't like, the people I love, the people who maybe I don't need to be so close to, and just really setting up those boundaries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was a year. Yeah, this was a year of boundaries for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like a lot of like, oh, okay, it's fun to be like known as the charismatic nice girl in the world, but then that allows for a lot of people to like overstep those boundaries and get a little too comfortable with me and then put me in a position where I can't say no because I've i don't know, built up this.
Speaker 2: Wall of like, but I'm the yes girl.
Speaker 3: I have to do it say no more in life, I know, and I.
Speaker 1: Like, I think I still have to work on that because I still have a thing where I'm like, I can't I can't just say no like whatever.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: That's also like a very big woman's thing. Like a lot of women grow up and then they're learning like, oh my god, I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: Like that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: So I had a lot of that. I got Eddie, and then Eddie died. That was like the worst thing that happened in my year. But Eddie died in like February, but like I knew she was going to die for like the end of twenty twenty, So that gave me a lot of anxiety because I would always like anytime I was not in la I was like, I was like, this bitch is gonna die. She's gonna die on my floor, and I'm gonna come back and she's just gonna be like a rotted corpse.
Speaker 3: Me and Josh would have found her, Yeah, found her.
Speaker 2: Dude, that would have been the worst.
Speaker 3: I literally would have freaked the fuck it. Actually, I watched the life leave her body.
Speaker 2: We did, I know we did.
Speaker 1: It was we haven't even spoken about that, but that's going into twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could dabble on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But because yeah, twenty twenty my year was pretty awesome. I luckily enough, randomly enough met a lot of people who have inspired me a lot and like changed my life for the better and like really opened my eyes to I used to have this big fear of like the future and like and I still have like a lot of fear about like aging, because like I think Drew can kind of relate to this too, And anybody who like was really depressed as a kid can relate to this.
Speaker 2: You don't imagine life.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't. You don't think like, oh, when I'm thirty five, You're like, no, I'm gonna be dead by twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I also like, I'm sorry if any of this is triggering talk, but like I wanted to be more of like a comforting thing that like it's pretty common.
Speaker 2: For like anyone who like struggles with depression.
Speaker 1: But on the upside, it's like you grow up and then you're like, oh my god, there is so much life to fill. And that's kind of anxiety written because it's like, you mean, every day, every single day of my life, I have to wake up and do something with the.
Speaker 2: Tuck like what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: But then you realize, oh, I can have days where I do absolutely nothing and that's okay, like etc.
Speaker 2: Whatever. But yeah, I met a lot of people who were super inspiring to me.
Speaker 1: Made me feel very grounded in like who I am, and I'm still coming to terms with who I am and I still feel very lost.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I had a lot of Twenty twenty was a lot of connecting to myself.
Speaker 3: I'm actually there and connecting to other people too. Yeah, like you, you made a lot of like like new friends this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you know me, you know that I don't do that. I do not even people who I love and admire. Like A great example who I always bring up is Devon. I love Devin. I love everything about her. I literally am in love with her. But every time I had the chance to hang out with her, I would not go for it because I just get like intense anxiety and like it literally just it's so mind boggling to be like an extroverted person with anxiety.
Speaker 3: Because social anxiety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everyone takes it as like.
Speaker 3: Oh, they don't fuck with Yeah, they don't fuck with.
Speaker 2: Me, like they think they're too cooler. And I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't think everyone thinks that, but like I have run into people who like feel that way about us, and like I think even especially me, because I don't even like hit people up.
Speaker 3: I don't even girl, you are the worst on your phone. Yeah, I don't know how to use it.
Speaker 1: I do not use my phone for communication, Like that's just not fucking happening.
Speaker 2: And I don't text people. I don't talk to people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, in twenty twenty, I finally stepped out and I was like, you know what, although like the worst year to meet people, I was lucky enough that I did get to meet a bunch of people, like obviously mainly through the internet, but I like made that step to be like, you know what, life is short, who knows what's gonna happen. I should like reach out and like talk to people. So I'm still working on that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, literally, twenty twenty was my year of realizing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a year I mean literally, Okay, when Kylie Jenner said it, this is the year of realizing things, she didn't mean the year of realizing thing, like just a singular year. Every year is the year of realizing things. And that bitch shook shit up. She's a shaker and a mover. And when she said that, she opened something in the world new portal. Yeah, I'm not joking. She is the reason for the Mandela effect. I don't I don't even want to get into that, but literally, I have my theories do it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my year was just yeah, it was literally I had I gave so much money to my therapist that that is like the way to describe your therapist could retire off of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just off of me alone.
Speaker 1: But like I literally, oh, actually I want to read this like between us, Like, actually, the way my brain works is.
Speaker 2: You already know.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, I know.
Speaker 2: It is not good.
Speaker 3: My brain is there's like weird wiring in there, like you need to fix the.
Speaker 1: Wiring troubled I.
Speaker 2: So here's what I said to my therapist.
Speaker 3: Fuck. I was like, well, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: So I hit her up because I was like, hey, it's been forever since I've spoken to you, and literally this is the way I talked to her.
Speaker 2: I emailed her this. I emailed her this at four am.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, I've just been so busy while also doing nothing at all haha.
Speaker 2: Dot dot dot dot also did not see this until just now.
Speaker 1: It only chucked because I had a scary thought about the idea of you quitting your job and how I would literally just procrastinate fighting a new therapist for ten years.
Speaker 2: Dot dot dot.
Speaker 1: But yes, ha, old cap Saturday at four is very good.
Speaker 3: You are scary. You're scary.
Speaker 2: And then she said, and yet I'm planning on the long haul.
Speaker 3: Ah, she loves you. I know, she like literally does like not like in love with you, but she's like she cares about.
Speaker 2: You, like she pities me, and I love that.
Speaker 3: She's like sometimes we just need pity.
Speaker 1: She's like literally, you know when people get like Jerry duty and they get like the best case, That's how she feels with me. She's like like this is good.
Speaker 3: There's juicy, juicy information inside this woman's brain.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's my year.
Speaker 3: And then cannot come plane too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really can't. Like I want to be mentally where I was like summer twenty twenty. That's my goal.
Speaker 1: Everyone's trying to get their summer body. I'm trying to get my summer.
Speaker 3: Bar brain back.
Speaker 2: I mean that supper brain. I mean I'm getting that exercise.
Speaker 3: I'm getting there.
Speaker 2: I know you are.
Speaker 1: I think I need to like ride my bike. I do think I am somebody off of like physical.
Speaker 2: Like exer ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I get a lot.
Speaker 1: Of dopamine and like serotonin, and then I feel like very solid in my body because I'm like, Okay, my body can like do things.
Speaker 2: My brain may not be able to do much, but my body can't.
Speaker 3: Mean when I was like rock climbing for the first time and I was like, I was like, wait, why can my body do this?
Speaker 2: I have a brain.
Speaker 3: You're like, yeah, I really had an existential crisis because my body knew exactly what to do, and I was like, now, why the fuck does it know how to do this? I have never once rock climbed in my life without a rope.
Speaker 2: But you climbed trees as a kid. It's pretty similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I miss climbing.
Speaker 1: I miss climbing trees. Yeah, they're climbing trees anymore. They're climbing the algorithm.
Speaker 3: They're climbing the iPad. Girl. Should I talk about how the iPad babies ruled the world?
Speaker 2: No, talk about your fucking iPad baby. You are the iPad baby, bitch. Look at your screen time.
Speaker 3: I am the iPad baby. Okay, yeah, let's get into that. I guess my screen time is fucking crazy. What do you want me to say? I mean, I've been doing good about it. I've been like off my fucking phone recently, which is.
Speaker 2: Like, do I I'm gonna pull mine up again?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been off my phone. I've been like training myself like just like literally it's I'm like withdrawing from my phone for real, Like I genuinely like like there are moments where I don't know what to do with myself if I'm not looking at a screen, and I'm like, why is my brain wired like this? When did this happen to me? Because I used to be really good about not being on my phone all the fucking time, but now I have to like actively like not be on my phone, which is like crazy, Like I am literally looking at a screen of some sort like ninety percent of my day, like legitimately ninety percent of my lid.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What's really funny is like the whole being off of your phone thing, But then watching the move a movie instead kind of reminds me of like the idea of people being like if you drink about an alcohol, you're an alcohol like, but if you smoke a lot of weed, you're just fun. You're just like because in my head, I'm always like, yeah, I want to get off my phone and like watch a TV show or something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's just moving to bigger screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, No, that's what I mean. Like looking at a screen for ninety percent of my day. It's just like literally any screen. And when I was watching my show the other day on the couch, like I had this like weird, like third person moment where I like I saw myself watching this screen and I was like, I need, I need to stop. I need like what am I doing? Like I'm literally like wasting my fucking life. But then that was just a fleeting, like intrusive thought and then I kept watching and.
Speaker 2: Then I fucking the attack on.
Speaker 3: I literally had like a moment of uh, depersonalization, derealization, and then just kept on going just like I was like, you know what it should be. I just I've learned to like how to ground myself. I like look for things I can see and smell. It's like kind of really smart.
Speaker 2: I literally still don't know what to do when I disconnect from reality.
Speaker 3: And then I just it's not disconnecting from reality. You are reconnecting to reality. You are turning off autopilot. And it's like wait, I'm like sentient, like why like why am I here?
Speaker 1: There's like too many words, and I'm just like dude, no, I just feel like a crazy person.
Speaker 2: And that's I'm gonna describe it like, I'm just like I don't know because I like, also like, let me not casually throw you know what.
Speaker 1: I realized being back in Miami and like around like Miami motherfuckers again has made me talk like I'm back in Miami. Like to my therapist, I think she's like, damn girl, your fucking vocabulary has like sank twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Because now I'll.
Speaker 1: Just call her and I'll be like, I just feel fucking crazy, like I feel crazy.
Speaker 3: As fuck and like and she's like, don't say that is this.
Speaker 2: Like you you did not talk like this. I used to get on that phone and be like no, And the thing is like.
Speaker 1: I feel like what's happening is insecurity is really harping on my fears and those.
Speaker 2: Things are ganging up on me.
Speaker 1: And now I get on the phone, I'm like, I just feel fucking crazy and I don't give a shit anymore.
Speaker 3: Like you're articulating your thoughts and now you've just like reverted back.
Speaker 2: I'm back on my dumb shit. I don't care.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just like I enjoy being very put together an articulate about certain things, but I'm like, there's no way everyone's feeling this like this, like this shouldn't be normal. But also I guess we do live in such an age where like we are growing up. I guess we're fucking grown up at this point. So no, we're just like washing kids grow up. But everyone's growing up very similarly, so of course they're gonna have like super similar similar.
Speaker 2: Experiences and that I don't know. My screen time isn't too bad.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I am okay. My screen time at max will go to eight hours a day.
Speaker 3: That see my average right now, seven hours. I got it down from twelve hours a day to seven hour.
Speaker 1: Dude, my max is eight and seven and then like on a usual it's like four to five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like usually my.
Speaker 3: Screen Like if we have if every day was like yesterday, like if if every day of the week was like yesterday, my screen time would be two hours every day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's the difference too.
Speaker 1: I've just been having days where I like will literally I'll just be on.
Speaker 2: My feet all day, so I'm like, I can't, I can't look at my phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and for me, I'm just literally trapped inside all day, like literally trapped inside, like ugh, it's so fucked up, but I've gotten so used to it that it's like the new normal. And now I'm like, I don't want to reintegrate back into society, Like I don't want the I don't want COVID to end.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt. But then.
Speaker 1: I realized I don't not want to be in society because I do like, although we both have like a lot of social anxiety, it like it's so weird, dude, our anxiety. It makes me feel so stupid and fake because it is just like it's like popping a pimple. It's like it hurts to do it, and you're like, I don't want to do this, and then once you do it, you're like, oh, Okay, it's like it's gone.
Speaker 3: That's It's like taking your bra off after a long day. So this fucking stupid bands the But yeah, the pandemic is almost over. I know people are getting their vaccines girls exactly. We haven't it. We haven't gotten our vaccine yet. But we plan on getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. I know that sounds fucking crazy, but here us out. We want to get the defected one, the gross one, the one with all the stories simply because it would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the attention we would get if I posted, oh MG, just got the Johnson and Johnson The story replies on that.
Speaker 3: The amount of interaction that would get would be crazy. And also like we met someone who got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine and the way we reacted to like finding out that they had the blood clotting vaccine, Like we just all burst out laughing, And I was like, if I can do that for one person, like a day, like it would be worth it. It would be worth the blood clots thirty years from it.
Speaker 1: To be fair, most rational human beings would not react the way we reacted. So I'm really betting out a lot because, like I think most people were like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know that fear mongering. It's no, it's not that big of a deal. But like us, we were like, but.
Speaker 3: Your blood's about the boil, You're about to spontaneously combust. And also like down the line, say something fucked up does happen and I do end up getting a blood clot Bitch, I'm living one because I'm never gonna die, Like I'm the luckiest person a line. I'll never die in two years and I'm dead, They're gonna clip that and be like.
Speaker 2: You're a life About that we like genuinely, not that we feel invincible.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna kill me exactly. I'm not being killed by accident. Yeah, And that's that on that. I'm not going to go into depth, but it's just like.
Speaker 3: I think we can infer what you mean, okay, but.
Speaker 1: Like not in like a scary way, because I don't want to scare anyone or like trigger anyone, or like make anyone feel uncomfortable. But like I remember, this is a conversation I had with a friend when we first met, and we had a debate about this where I was like, no fucking murderer is going to murder me, bitch. I see you coming, and I feel like I have no other option. I'm doing the job because I'm not giving you the satisfaction.
Speaker 3: Of you're not getting off on killing me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one is getting off on killing me, not even the universe. So if I gotta do what I gotta do, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Do what I gotta do, alright, cycle my body back to Earth. But what I was saying is like I'm not gonna die from the vaccine and if for some reason in thirty years my blood starts clodding, I'm going to survive, and I'm going to sue, and I'm gonna get my bag and I'm going to distribute my wealth.
Speaker 2: You slick the most insane hypothetical ever. Like, okay, girl, why.
Speaker 3: The way I take hypotheticals so so serious? Like like sometimes like we're close to ending our relationship over fucking hypothetical.
Speaker 1: And it's literally because me being like I don't believe in aliens, and Drew will literally throw a fit, like I will never see this man as angry as me disagreeing with the hypothetical and he gets so mad because I just I can't get into it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I am grounded in reality.
Speaker 3: It's because you're disagreeing with everything at my core. It's like it's like you literally just disagree with me. Ah.
Speaker 1: I tell you about one time me and O Ryan were out for drinks and it was with Josh too, and it's the hypothetical of marrying Harry Styles Timothy Shallow mate on the spot came up and I said I wouldn't do that. I was like, I don't know them. I was like not only my court. At my core, I don't believe in marriage because it's fucking insane. I'm not marrying anyone, not even the love of my life at any point in my life.
Speaker 2: So why would I marry this get married? Huh? You wish we got married?
Speaker 1: You try to see, Like I said, not even my platonic soulmate can bag me. No one is getting me to sign those stupid fucking papers.
Speaker 2: And then she got really really bad. She was so upset at me.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get upset to you right now.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, first of all, I don't think, and this is a big take, I don't think sexually we would have good chemistry me and Harry or me and timpathy shalo may could you imagine us kissing?
Speaker 3: No, I literally cannot even imagine.
Speaker 2: Like those are just.
Speaker 1: Two men that, like, I don't think biologically we could get it going anyways.
Speaker 2: So I'm not hearing that, Like I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: To myself, Harry style, Like there are two they are so disconnected from reality in my head, I cannot comprehend that they are living beings.
Speaker 2: Let alone having to have some sort.
Speaker 1: Of like relationship with them like that, Like maybe Timothy on like a friendly level, but even that, like I crack up at his existence, not because I find him like corny or anything, but people at that level literally make me laugh. It's like Kylie Jenner, like I I came up to me and just starting dogg to me, I would crack the fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you're you're not real, Like there.
Speaker 2: Is no comprehending someone.
Speaker 1: And also because I just think about like sometimes when our followers meet us and they're like, I can't believe, like I'm looking at you right now.
Speaker 2: Like that with Timothy h with Harry Styles, I have like put that man is a like god.
Speaker 1: No, he is a fucking three D render, like he is not a real human, Like I've fascinated about his existence since I was literally the his fucking cock since I was like fourteen, so therefore.
Speaker 2: His cock does not exist.
Speaker 1: Actually, I literally can't look at anyone and see their genitals like.
Speaker 3: My biggest girl, where are you going now?
Speaker 1: I'm just ranting, but like, no, you know how like some people like wait now listen, you know some people.
Speaker 2: Look at someone and they like can sexualize someone.
Speaker 1: I cannot sexualize anyone for the life of me, Like I genuinely, I have to whoa I can. I have to get to know someone first, and then I'm like, oh, maybe maybe, but I don't. I don't find people sexy, Like I'm not like I find women sexy, but like, man, I'm like, can.
Speaker 2: You fucking get the fuck out of my face?
Speaker 3: But that's it, damn Okay.
Speaker 1: I just have to get a man to know a man first, because men like off Rip are oh gross.
Speaker 2: So gross.
Speaker 3: I wholeheartedly agree with yeah, and then when you get to know them, it's like, Okay, stinky, I.
Speaker 2: Kind of like you.
Speaker 3: Okay, stinky, Okay, onion powder, you know what, any bad rec kind of like you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's my rant about not being able to imagine myself marrying Timothy Challamey or Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: I'd have sex with both of them.
Speaker 2: You might find that you don't like it.
Speaker 1: That's my biggest THINGA People are like, Okay, actually that's a lie, though, because I have certain like celebrities who I'm like, yeah, I would. It was like a conversation about like Drake last night, where I was like, but the thing is, I'm not sexually attracted to Drake.
Speaker 2: It's like, why would I not have sex.
Speaker 3: With Drake, yeah, but also the same could go with Harry Styles and Timothy Challa May.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't feel that way about them, really, I guess, like I don't know. I find them both attractive in their own ways, but like.
Speaker 1: I literally feel like I could kick Timothy shallowrations in would like Alicia not to say anything about him, but like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just don't know.
Speaker 1: If I ever meet you, you won't know that I said this, and it doesn't matter and I didn't say this.
Speaker 3: Mister is listening right now.
Speaker 2: Hey, be friends, girl.
Speaker 3: I don't think he wants to be friends with you after you.
Speaker 2: Said I said him, that's really weird.
Speaker 3: You know, Timothy, you know how he gets Dude, that one time we were fucking hanging out with him at Chateau.
Speaker 2: It was so weird. That's well, that's why I couldn't marry him because of that night.
Speaker 3: It was just so literally he like tried to fucking dunk on me. I was like, I was like, this is just like, well.
Speaker 1: You guys were like, aren't you guys like almost the same high?
Speaker 3: I just can't remember we're about the same height. But like it was a fucking bottle into a trash can. I was like, just fucking throw it away like a normal person. Don't try to dunk on me.
Speaker 1: You're embarrassed because he like overstepped you. Also am I like, no, actually he's not your height?
Speaker 2: Is he shorter? We just started that he's.
Speaker 3: Fire three dude, Timothy is five three.
Speaker 2: He's actually really really fucking short. But yeah, I'm like thinking, is are we hitting the end of this episode?
Speaker 3: Well, we need to discuss the Baha Blast?
Speaker 2: Oh, the last debate of the podcast.
Speaker 1: The last debate of the podcast gender reveal from Baha Blast?
Speaker 3: What is the gender of a Baha Blast?
Speaker 1: Okay, you you asked me this on the couch the other day.
Speaker 2: Yes, Is this like discourse.
Speaker 3: Online or no? This is just something I thought about. Okay, so it's about to be discourse.
Speaker 1: So here's you say your take for Actually I'll say my take first because they are so opposite that going from mine to yours.
Speaker 2: Sounds really good. Also, this red bull is making me burp so crazy. Yeah, but so Drew.
Speaker 1: Asked me what was my take on the gender of the Baha Blast? And it stumped me for a.
Speaker 2: Second, and then I was like, I think it's a gay white man.
Speaker 1: I think a Baja blast is a gay white dude, but a very specific kind of gay white dude. You know that guy who got like dragged on TikTok who was like, I used to go to school, Bobby as fuck, that kind that is kind of gay dude that the Baja blast is. He's white, he lives in like Connecticut, his family is super down for him being gay, and he's loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just said a straight white man. It's so like it's it is a Baha blast is a straight white man, dude.
Speaker 1: I think Baha blasts are in my head. Baja blasts are so intertwined with queer culture. It just can't be a straight white.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, I think. I mean, like yes, but also like I hate saying straight culture because straight people don't have a culture, but straight culture, yes we do, girl, you're not.
Speaker 2: Straight, Yes we do, Yes we are. Yes we are me and all my straight community.
Speaker 3: Now my ass hurts so bad from this fucking chair. It's literally penetrating me.
Speaker 2: If we get a little money from this episode, we could get you good chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's penetrating, or you could use a.
Speaker 2: Dining room chair. But your chair is fancy. There's a lot about you.
Speaker 3: I made this chair, I know, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just like in my head when I think about Toyota Camry from two thousand and five. The speakers are blown out, Charlie x X is playing, there's like a scattered few people in the car. There's like two non binaries one gay and what's in the cup holder?
Speaker 2: O baha blast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you could also say, like the straight white man is getting off his job at the oil rig and he goes to Taco bell and gets his fucking Baja blast. No he is getting Are we talking about freeze or no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking freeze, baby, Like, uh okay, so see that's where it gets the freeze.
Speaker 3: The freeze is gay, like the freeze freeze is serving like yeah, she's serving fruity queer. She's queer. Yeah. And then the soda one, Okay, I just need to speak my piece on this, like I need this, I need to speak my truth. If you get the Baja blast soda, you are a fucking monster.
Speaker 2: See no, and this is the thing. You're a mind I know, not be tying back into this.
Speaker 1: I'm like and here's the thing, Like, I don't even fuck with Baja Blast freeze or the soda. And that's what gives me more ammo behind being straight sleigh, Because girl.
Speaker 3: What did you just say.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't even like that.
Speaker 1: I hate Baha Actually I don't hate it, but I would never order it.
Speaker 2: But that's a different conversation because.
Speaker 3: You are a war criminal Bajas Fleet freeze It's.
Speaker 1: Okay for like two SIPs. I'm just not a super sugar sugar person.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about the feeling at the back of my mind.
Speaker 3: The freeze isn't super sugary. It's like mixed with like eighty percent water. That's why it's the best.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I guess if I'm like feeling myself, if it's like three am and someone orders Baha Blast, yes I will.
Speaker 3: Go and then and then you don't finish it. So the next morning you have like two inches of Baja Blast freeze liquid at the bottom and you just get to suck it down in one slip with a straw in the morning. Um, yes, please.
Speaker 2: You are so gross.
Speaker 3: And the way, that's not a lie. I do that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm like, I don't fuck with Baha blasts and literally like I've ordered the Baja blast freeze like on multiple occasions.
Speaker 2: But like I said, it was like me feeling myself. It was like three am.
Speaker 1: I was like own again a Baja blast freeze, Like that was the way I said that. Remember one time when me and Orian had Baja blast freeze and we put a shit ton of tequila into them and we left them on the counter, and Drew woke up the next morning and he saw his little, gross, rotted Baha blast freeze and took a sip of it and it literally gave him shakes and he was like buzzed.
Speaker 3: For the rest of it was fucked up because Okay, so this is something weird about me, but I drink flat soda. I think flat drinks are just as good as carbonated drinks. So I will purpose so gross open a soda and leave it out overnight on the counter and drink it the next morning. It's not that weird.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is actually your biggest flaw as a human being.
Speaker 3: It is. It is really it's biggest character. It is wrong. It's it's yeah, it's like bad.
Speaker 1: It's just the craziest thing I'm gonna say, and that's why twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: That's why your brother died because of the coke thing? No, I but like, yeah, I just if there's a drink that was left out at the house and it's like halfway full, like I'm sorry, I'm not pouring it down the sinkhole. My body is a garbage disposal and I will drink it. Like for example, this red bull, it will get drank tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Probably so gross.
Speaker 1: Literally, like I said, biggest character flaw. But yeah, and those are hot hot takes yep for the first episode takeaways are we Rock.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty was good and bad? The Baja blast Freeze is gay.
Speaker 2: It's a gay white man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What else should we talk about? Screen time? You know, just do your thing, take your time, get off your phone a little bit, go outside, eat some grass.
Speaker 2: Do some jumping jacks.
Speaker 3: Period. The iPad babies control the world. I will talk about that in the next episode. I will go into that if you want me to. Kylie Jenner is the reason for the Mandela effect.
Speaker 1: Timothy Chalomey and hairstyles are not real people. And then I think we should just close it out with our faith media.
Speaker 2: Let's give the people something.
Speaker 3: So that's something we want to do once a week, is we want to give you something that you can actually take away and consume from this podcast the Fox. Yeah. So for example, like we'll say our favorite song or movie or show or book from the week, and you can either decide if you want to listen to it or watch to read it or not, and I'll let in you go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I can't give a favorite book right now because the book that came to mind is like a sad book and I don't want to give it and I'm not done with it yet, So I'll wait on that, and then for songs I have, I'll give like three because I don't have actually a movie or a show.
Speaker 2: I want everyone to watch.
Speaker 1: The movie I want everyone to watch is a Castle of Cagliostro.
Speaker 2: It's a Studio Ghibli movie.
Speaker 1: I watched it in like high school and like and it's kind of so and like I remember one time I tried to get y'all to watch it, and y'all were like, this is so boring, but it's really sweet to like throw on solo.
Speaker 2: It's very chill vibes. It's super cute. Yeah, literally, just like if you want it as background noise.
Speaker 1: It's fucking awesome. And the music and it is really fucking good. And then for songs, the reason I'm giving like three is because like one of them is such a everyone who's watching this is listening to this song. But Nasty by Ariana Grande is such a good song. That intro like she has no idea, Actually she has every idea.
Speaker 3: She knows the grip on society. That song has so fucking good. Are we going to play the songs after?
Speaker 1: Should we give a little snippet? Yeah, all right, step because we have to be careful. We don't want to get our videos copywritten.
Speaker 2: And then Spring by Saint anton at Tienne.
Speaker 1: I can't say names, but it'll be on the screen. Maybe yeah, we should throw it on the screen. Yeah, yeah, So Spring by Saint Etienne.
Speaker 3: Pretty very nice.
Speaker 1: This was one of my favorite songs last year, so I'm bringing it back for twenty twenty one, hoping I feel that same happiness.
Speaker 2: And then Habitual Love by Okay Kyah.
Speaker 1: That is like an older song, not super old, but it's like twenty eighteen ish and I've been listening to that song again and it's really fucking.
Speaker 3: Good, pretty nice, Okay, So for the movie or for a movie that I watched that just was so inspiring, it literally it like got me off my ass and I was like, dude, like you can do anything you fucking want in this life. And not because of the content of the movie, but because like the story behind the movie or the story of how the movie was made is just fucking crazy. But the movie Primer, who's who directed it? I need to see that by Shane Caruth Carruth, I don't know how to say his fucking name. But Primer is such an incredible movie and it only costs seven thousand dollars to make. And the director of the movie was just like this engineer who decided to write a movie on time try and it like it's just I think what is so attractive to it or so attractive about it to me is just like how they didn't compromise on the science behind the movie. They did not They they were like, I'm not giving the audience anything. I'm not making it easier to understand. You're gonna have to watch it thirty times if you really want to understand it. And I think that's why I'm in love with it is because like it was just so uncompromising. It was his fucking vision. He funded the movie himself and made the best movie about time travel ever made and that will ever be made probably, And it's so good and I think you should watch it if you want to get inspired just to create whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then my favorite show right now is Attack on Titan, And I know, such an old fucking thing to uh be liking it.
Speaker 1: I'm really surprised that, like it's popularity gain. I guess everyone, like finally during Quarantine had a memoirs like, you know what, let me see what these nerds are doing. Yeah, and like realize that anime like can be really fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But yeah, but it's just one of those things. Like I had the chance to watch it fucking four I had the chance to watch it like four years ago, and I just decided, like it's too overhyped. Everyone's telling me to watch it, I'm not gonna watch it because it cannot be that good. So I watched the first couple of episodes. Josh showed me some up or some like hyped up moments of the show, and I was just like, no, I'm not watching this. I don't want to watch this. I'll watch any other anime because, like from high school, Enya got me into anime very deep, and that's all I did through high school is watch like anime. Like Enya was very influential on that. She was such a nerd weave in high school. But yeah, I just decided to watch Attack on Titan this last week and I've watched fifty episodes in three days. Insane, and it's really embarrassing. But I think it is one of the greatest stories of all time. I think, like, regardless of it being an anime, Like the writing of that show is freaking crazy. It's unreal, like things they say in the first season end up having a cause and effect in the third season. It's just it's just absurd and the writers are genius. And I think everybody should go watch it immediately.
Speaker 2: My low key show people should watch is Breaking Bad. I should just watch that.
Speaker 3: I had the hottest take. Actually, I said that Attack on Titan was better than Breaking Bad, which is a crazy take. It's absurd. And I'll just give one song that I've been listening to like crazy recently, which is Forbidden Apple by Cornelius his new song. Yeah, it's magical. It's just an ear load, it's just inside your head.
Speaker 2: He saw those little those bottles, those bottles, and he was like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna create that apple.
Speaker 2: All right. Well that was the episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for either watching, listening, whatever you decided to do.
Speaker 2: We will be.
Speaker 3: Back, yeah, weekly, We have obligations.
Speaker 1: Sadly not kidding. That was fucking awesome. That was super enjoyable to do.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like we should have done it forever ago.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should have done it four years ago when we were first talking about it.
Speaker 2: But they did not need to like I did not need to be speaking that when I.
Speaker 3: Was saying literally and like for everybody who's stuck around this long and put up with us, we're saving that for the podcast. Thank you so fucking much, because if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be sitting here in the shitty fucking corner with these really nice mics and shitty fucking sorry telling you these stories about our life. So thank you for like listening and just being there and just putting up with us for all these years. And it's finally happening. It's happening.
Speaker 1: But so yeah, stick with us, watch us evolve a little more if you would like to, and have an awesome dame.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Bye m