Speaker 1: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's talk about the Nvidia Nintendo one split. We haven't talked about that yet because it happened last week after Monday a year So okay, ten to one split. Let's talk about what it means future outlook for in video. How far can the stock run up to get the whole spill?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now it'll pretty must be like one hundred bucks a share and some change makes it a lot more attracted to the retail investors. We went through this with Apple before we went through it with Tesla, so everyone wants to know should I buy as soon as it splits. I'm always going to buy based off price, so it could slide back to maybe eighty nine bucks ninety bucks, but anything sub one hundred is good. One year return for in video one hundred and twenty percent. Excuse me, yeah, year to date one twenty one year, two hundred and forty five percent, last five years twenty eight percent, last ten years twenty two thousand percent return hole for long term. Put this in chat. A lot of your problems go away if you hold for a ten year period. I'll screamed to set invest us one two three, and I will scream it again. You're on stage and give away ten grad Most of your problems go away if you HOLDE for a long period of time. One of the best companies I've ever seen. Incredibly focused, high price point, but also on the deliverable side. They deliver amazing returns for the client base that they are serving and that they have. I want to say, and I don't want to be too early in this, but Jensen does feel Steve's jobs at like these chips feel like their iPhone, and at a time when that iPhone was revolutionary. He's doing the same thing in their space. Management team is incredibly competent and incredible. I've been along the stock. I've been beating the table about the stock for the last few years for sure. Chat to everybody in Red Panda who got in, I appreciate you. And for everyone who asks who's a new in video, there's no new Lebron, no new Toime Brady, no new Kobe, no new Michael Jordan. Either choose to invest in the best the theory is or find something else now normally because people would ask what's the new ig or Facebook or Netflix is never going to be in the same sector. So I think the next revolution in five or six years could be quantum computing. But as far as the chip space, I think they have this unlock. Black Rock and Vanguard feel the same way. You can go look at how State Street feels about them as well. But one of the most amazing runs I've seen for a company ever. And shout to all my gamers who was big on a video before the public call wind of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, shout to everybody that reached out. I'm sure y'all got a bunch of text messages about it.
Speaker 1: I know I did.
Speaker 2: Yes, and trying to explain the splits is always it's always fun because it's like, okay, this is what it means. And the best way I can put it is it's a psychological maneuver, right, Like, well too, yeah, fundamentally, nothing really changes inside of the company. Right, for every one ship that you had, now you receive ten. So it's you got one hundred, you have a thousand. If you had two hundred, now you got two thousand. Right, So the price point and we're looking at the price now obviously the market was closed is at ten sixty four. So when it trades it'll be at a dollar if it stopped today, if it traded, which it will on I think June seventh and start in June tenth, people will start relieving this year is it'll if it's stopped today, it would be at one hundred and six dollars in maybe fifty cent.
Speaker 1: And that's how it works, right, So.
Speaker 2: Each year the money value will be the same, even inside the options market, they're going to split it the same way. But what it does do, that's why I said it's a psychological thing, is that it does seem more appealing to retail investors rather than paying almost eleven hundred for a year. It seems it's a lot more appilling to buy it at one hundred and ten dollars this year. Right, this is the company, especially if you're new to investing. You've been hearing everything about it. You've been seeing it everywhere for the past two at least two years, but definitely over the past twelve months you've.
Speaker 1: Heard about AI. Here's your opportunity.
Speaker 2: People will come into the space and say, all right, well, now it's my opportunity to grasp my shares, which is great, especially if people who have been holding in video like you said, maybe five years already two years, or even if you've been holding for it. Yeah, you've seen some extreme growth, and so it's encouraging right now now that there's an opportunity for you to get into it. I know you said it'll pull back under sub hundred with the amount of news, and I'll throw this question out to both of you guys. With the amount of news, the amount of media attention, everything was seen around it, where do you think it runs up to? Do you see it going to one ten, one fifteen, maybe one twenty before it actually pulls back?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, probably one, ten, and then my long targets for it to get back to five fifteen four, five fifteen four or five years. Yeah. They're producing record profit, record revenue, and in a space where a lot of American companies are not producing something of true value and infrastructure, they pretty much have the keys to the kingdom for digital infrastructure for the next ten years.
Speaker 3: So tough what Okay? So do you think in Video will eventually become the number one company in the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they will stay there, but I do think they have a chance.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, yeah, I think that puts them there, right. Yeah, but that's in the five period.
Speaker 1: And of course Microsoft, of course they're a big player in AI, think proximately through owning a large percentage of Open AI. But I do think they have it. My only fear is Saudi Aramco. If we hit recession, I think that business will be more valuable let's say global economic pullback, because they won't let the R words fly now. So if we have a global economic pullback, But if they eventually get to like that three hundred dollars range four hundred dollars range, I think they could be the number one company I don't think they stay there long term. I think Microsoft ultimately becomes number one and stays there for a long period of time. But I think then Video will at least touch number one in the market cap in the next couple of years two three years.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't Video be added to the down?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Get three M or IBM or one of the little old guards out of here. It's cheap enough. It's really uh infrastructure play. There's a real business there. I don't know why it would not be added. It's not like the case of Tessa, where the business was murky in some areas. This is the one of the few companies that is clicking on all cylinders and almost nik a swat analysis. They almost have no weaknesses, almost don't have any. So yeah, I think they should be added to the DOW. Sure.
Speaker 3: So for people that are not invested in the video, what do you suggest? Should they invest now? Should they wait to the split? Should they wait till it pulls back under one hundred dollars after it splits.
Speaker 1: After it splits in its top one hundred, so maybe ninety five bucks if it gets to eighty nine hours? Who I be lated? Elated for everyone of the options. Troy is your specialty. Shot your specialty. Two years, don't do zero day expiration, don't do any one years. Hope for two years you'll be good. But yeah, wait till after the split. Sub one hundred definitely, eighty nine will be a great price. But ninety two to ninety four I'm not mad at if you're holding for the long term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go with the first thing, which is does it become the number one company in the world. Yeah, I think it does happen. Like I said, it's it's shortly, we'll at this pace in the next couple of quarters. It will pass Apple and marketcap yep, and the Microsoft is up next. I think again, long term, I think Microsoft will be the number one company. It is now as far as market cap, but yeah, it passes it. If you looked and you listen to the earnings report this week, yes, it blew out its earnings again. The data centers are just, I mean, running a rampant. But the Blackwell GPU has not been a part of that revenue structure yet, which is going to be released later this year. In something that you've talked about plenty of times. But for people who are not familiar with it. It is their new GPU. And here's what it focuses on. It focuses on energy efficiency. So when we're talking about how efficient can it do it? How much power does it take? But the Blackwell GPU is designed specifically for that, and it's going to improve advanced simulations AI quantum computing, data analysis, and it's going to reduce energy costs. And so you're talking about getting a higher quality product that's going to cost you less to use. You take that into account. The price point again is between thirty to thirty five thousand per GPU. We've already heard huge companies, whether it's Microsoft, whether it's in Video, whether it's Meta, I mean not, whether it's Meta, talking about their commitment to having those GPUs. When you're talking about these mega cap companies and their reliance on it going forward, especially in the AI race, Yeah, I think we're talking about a few more quarters at least the next eighteen months where they're going to continue to dominate. And if they have, I mean, I don't know. I haven't seen this in you can tell me if you. I haven't seen a company report this many quarters where it's absolutely destroying all of its estimates. And we don't see a slowdown, So yeah, I think it becomes a number one company and should it.
Speaker 1: Be added to the Dow.
Speaker 2: So last week we told to you about how the doll is rated. So just really quickly, the doall is made up of thirty stocks and it's price weighted average. Right, So in video couldn't come in, and we spoke about that because of its price. So the higher price stocks because of the index, moves higher based on the lower price one. If the percentage moves, it remains the same. So each dollar is not weighted equally. Right, So United Health which is like over five hundred dollars, and let's take a video. If it comes in at one hundred, that one dollar that that stock moves versus one dollar that in video moves would not be same.
Speaker 1: So percentages are taken into it.
Speaker 2: So coming down to that level, I think it's not even a matter if I believe, it's a matter of when it can do that, and I think that will happen within the next twelve months. I see it, I see you join it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and video loon is worth more than entire German stock market. And going back to the pits and shovels. Like imagine in seventeen hundreds you have people that are selling shovels and buckets, and then here comes a company with a bulldozer that allows you to extract tons of gold out of one mountain. That's what Nvidio is selling.
Speaker 2: Or here comes a company that says, if you're going inside to dig for gold, you're gonna need clothing, and that clothing needs to be tough, and it needs to be rigid, and it needs to be sustainable in her temperatures. And then you call that company LEVI because all the lifetimes ahead.
Speaker 1: Like, but it's the power of staying focused. Like a lot of people didn't see this coming. I think because of the geopolitical stuff, let's be I'm gonna be very clear, TSM should have the spot. But because of the potential for there, Yeah, that allowed them to get into pole position and become number one. Needs to done a great job at every court. Like here they're smashing these numbers out of the park. It would be the quotal of a player coming in and like averaging forty five points and twenty rebounds.
Speaker 2: Again, what they're doing is ridiculous. I'm glad you brought up the TSM piece. I spoke about it last week. I said that was my option trade of the month. It still is, but you start I'm starting to hear it now like maybe TSM is just under price right especially for its important it's it's dominance. We're not talking, and we talked about your geopolitical standpoint. If anything is to happen to that company, what that means not just for them, but what it means for the entire pretty much you as economy and Video, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, met If something is to happen with that company, you're talking about a major major issue globally. Right now, TSM holds more than ninety percent of the market share for leading as semiconductive manufacturing.
Speaker 1: Percent.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's ridiculous, And so we got esteem it at these numbers. Yeah, there might be a case point that it might be under price here. I know there was a little bit of consolidation. It pulled back to ninety maybe mid to early last year. Right now it's trading over one hundred and fifty. So one hundred and sixty three. I can see it again into one hundred and seventies. Not out the realm of belief, but yeah, it might be undervalued at this point, especially for what it means to the economy.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one h undred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,