Speaker 1: Don't eat cereal with your hands, bet him.
Speaker 2: When you had a gem in.
Speaker 1: Eat cereal from the.
Speaker 3: Your milk is.
Speaker 1: Cooooning, spoon man, Come together, look to ride cereals. He's gotta behind Andrew cereal chills. Yeah, they're two friends with difference. Shame says awful one, says coloonef a.
Speaker 2: This silly show and okay, cool, I stop.
Speaker 4: I want to stop.
Speaker 3: It stopped?
Speaker 2: Okay cool?
Speaker 3: Hi Andrew, Hi Scott, How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 2: I'm great? How are my levels? Do I sound good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You do sound good as long as you stay at a consistent voice modulation, like you know, if you're like even keeled. Hey, Scott, how you doing? You're good? But when you go hey, you know, then it goes up and it's annoying. Sometimes I can get loud. Oh, welcome to Serial Killers. It's so good to have Andrew back. I was very upset on Friday because it was just Danielle. I do love Danielle, but you know, there was an element of the show that was missing, and it was Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, thanks Scott. That's so nice of you.
Speaker 3: But I know that you are very busy, and I'm sure this sit on your ass ball was very successful.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you watched and tweeted along I did.
Speaker 3: It was really you did a wonderful job. And I know what if you didn't get to see it? Does it still live on YouTube or.
Speaker 2: Is it on our Where is it it's on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's still on YouTube, so you can just watch it whenever you.
Speaker 4: Want YouTube dot com, slash Elvis Durant Show, and a big thanks to everyone who worked on it.
Speaker 3: Awesome. I got something for you. Oh what listen? Okay, it's not today, No, it's not today, but it is on Thursday. And you know we don't have a podcast until Friday, so I'd rather give it to you before than be belated.
Speaker 2: Oh well, huh. You know you're the first, so that's still kind of you.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Andrew, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, Scott.
Speaker 3: What do you like? Twenty two?
Speaker 2: No, I'm twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Now, wow, you're almost thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, tell me about it. It's not great.
Speaker 3: You're almost not a millennial anymore.
Speaker 2: What now, Okay, I'll just you know what, we'll go with it, all right.
Speaker 3: Cool. Hey, so, since you weren't here on Friday, you kind of screwed up the sequence of the cereals that I sent out, So if you could grab your baggies for me, please, let's try to figure this out.
Speaker 2: Hold on, because now my mom is coming down to Oh I.
Speaker 3: See, hey, Donna, Why you gotta do me like that?
Speaker 4: Donna's talking to me through a computer.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, why you gotta do me like that?
Speaker 3: All right? So listen, where are your baggies, your cereal baggies? Take them out?
Speaker 2: I'm doing one oh four.
Speaker 3: No, you're not doing any of that. You messed it up. Take out your bags andrew take them out.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, they're all out.
Speaker 3: Let me see your bags.
Speaker 2: This one is one oh well, you scratched it out and put one oh five two.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm telling you you messed everything up. So that's going to be today. So keep that one aside and let me see the other one that says one O five purple. Nope, you can eat those or throw them out. We did that. Sorry?
Speaker 2: Can I try it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You could try it. That was a Cascadian farm berry vanilla puffs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, these are delicious.
Speaker 3: You like those?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I wish I got this?
Speaker 3: Oh you know, with no milk? What do you give it?
Speaker 2: I give that a solid four.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gave that four as well. See where bull brothers or what we're bull brothers?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't use that term ever in my presence. This one one oh four to two.
Speaker 3: No, that's going to be today. Leave that aside. Okay, this is episode one oh four of Serial Killers. I'm Scotty be here in New York City.
Speaker 2: And you're in and I'm in Morganville, New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you're not in front of that window anymore. What happened?
Speaker 2: I decided to be in my kitchen today. I felt like this was a fun place to be.
Speaker 3: All Right, I got you.
Speaker 2: The only problem is that the acoustics are very loud. So my mom is on the phone walking back and forth. So if you hear someone on the phone, that's her.
Speaker 3: Well, as long as she's not vacuuming today. So let's go for those flake looking things. These things don't you know what a flake is.
Speaker 2: These don't look like flakes. They look like beans, like dried beans.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me the bag that looks like flakes.
Speaker 2: One O three one.
Speaker 3: That one has.
Speaker 2: Clusters in it, right, yeah, this one has clusters.
Speaker 3: That's not it. It's just the flakes.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one is a bag full of flakes.
Speaker 3: Perfect, that's what we're doing right now.
Speaker 2: Can you show me what your flake looks like so this way I can compare.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and pour that into a cup, Andrew, But what if I have the wrong one? No, they're the proper flakes.
Speaker 2: You told me that we're only doing two, and I put those two to the side.
Speaker 3: We are only doing two. Huh once again because you blew me off on Friday show, Danielle and I had to do two, so now you have four more. We have enough for two more shows right now.
Speaker 2: I wish that you remembered what you labeled the bags. That would have made this all so much easier.
Speaker 3: Did remember, But you messed up by not being here, and I had to use the ones that Danielle had in her house, which wasn't going to be until next week. Anyway, pour those flakes into a cup.
Speaker 2: How about that sounds great? Buck Bucko? Now would you call me bucco?
Speaker 3: Oh bucko?
Speaker 2: Okay, I like you're shirt today. You're acting very much like a dairy queen.
Speaker 3: Thanks. Well, we went there last night with the kids.
Speaker 2: Oh fun.
Speaker 3: I did not get anything. Cooper got a s'mores blizzard and Ashley got a cotton candy blizzard. Disgusting. Ugh, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You know, because it is Friday. As much as you don't want to hear that, I am still working for a show that's going on tonight.
Speaker 3: Today's not Friday, Today's Monday. Stop confusing people.
Speaker 2: Well you can cut this out then in post production, you idiot.
Speaker 3: I think people like me and Danielle better than me and you.
Speaker 4: Oh, because you read all the reviews, You've just been on it, you've been online, you've been standing the red.
Speaker 3: So anyway, the cereal that you're about to eat is Annie's homegrown organic frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: Look, oh, I'm excited for this. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: They're frosted flakes and if you go on their website you get a free sticker with proof of purchase.
Speaker 2: Oo.
Speaker 3: I like, let's try some Annie's frosted flakes here one two three mm. Because they're frosted oat flakes and not frosted corn flakes, there's a different consistency to them. But they're very sweet. I like them. They're good.
Speaker 2: I like these.
Speaker 3: It almost tastes like frosted raisin bran. Flakes.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that entirely. I think that's a great assessment, Scott.
Speaker 3: Although I know that your tongue cannot tell the difference between oat and brand. These are oat flakes, but they do have a little essence of brand flakes.
Speaker 2: Can you send these to my house?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You have them marked there?
Speaker 2: Shut up, give me the box.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll send you the box, thank you. Sure.
Speaker 2: I like this. This gets four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give it four balls because you know that I don't love frosted flakes as much.
Speaker 1: As you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but these are pretty good, and they're probably a little bit more on the healthier side, not because they're organic. But let's see best ingredients. I've never seen that before. Whole grain oats, whole grain wheat, cane, sugar, tapioca syrup, sea salt, natural flavor, and some other stuff.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's the tapioca you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the tapioca pearls they have in the bubbled me. That's always good.
Speaker 3: I like the tapioca pudding that comes in the tubs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what nasty. Even my mom who just passed said that that's nasty. We both think you're disgusting.
Speaker 3: Your mom passed my my, Oh my god. Oh you mean she walked by?
Speaker 2: Yes, she walked by. Do you not use that term?
Speaker 3: Jesus? What past?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're walking past somebody.
Speaker 3: I would have said, my mom just walked by. Said yeah, don't take his side.
Speaker 2: You're my mom.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody takes my side.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's so cereal? Get it over with, idiot.
Speaker 3: So the next the next one's going to be the one that looks like the dried beans, as you.
Speaker 2: Say, dried beans. This one. Wait, you could have just made this whole episode so much easier if you just told me to take out bag one O four and one O two.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're numbered anymore. I told you you messed everything up.
Speaker 2: Uh huh ooh these smelled, these smells.
Speaker 3: Let me see, you might have the wrong thing. Let me say, like, honey smacks, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it. Hold on, I have to play something Serial Killers listener request. Oh it's been a long time since I got to play that, because this one comes from is this Ramiro? Oh damn it? Yeah, I think this is our buddy Ramiro he sent. Now, my mom has been eating this stuff for years. I never quite understood it. I don't know what the word means. I'm gonna find out. I think maybe it's the type of grain. Have you ever heard of kamut?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Kamut?
Speaker 2: Is it? No? I don't know what the heck of kamut is.
Speaker 3: Look, I have to say, I really like the smell.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this.
Speaker 3: They're just dryed puffs, and they always come in bags. This one is from Nature's Path. I don't know if any other brands make kamut, but my mom always says, next time you're at the shop, right, can you get me six bags of kamut because it's all I eat.
Speaker 2: My mom doesn't think your mom sounds like that. Wait, do you want to try this one?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 2: You don't want to try komut? Okay, fine, don't be a special guest on my podcast. It's like you don't even support my career.
Speaker 3: Oh so now it's your career. Okay, I see when it's good for you. It's your career.
Speaker 2: This is kom Oh wait, she's trying it. Don't look at me.
Speaker 3: They look like honey smacks, but a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got to have it. With the milk. We're using Kirkland organic low fat milk. It's one percent. You can't eat it yet.
Speaker 3: And I'm using Bowl and Basket one percent low fat milk from shopright.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, are we ready? It smells like wheat, yeah, like puff wheat, but there's no like flavor to it, like sugary flavor. Ready, let's see here we go?
Speaker 3: One, two, three, Oh god, well yeah, old people probably like that. Oh wait, sorry, she's still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she likes it. You like this with slice banana, slice banana.
Speaker 3: So it's very plain. Basically, what it is is a honey smack with no sugar whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It's puffed wheat, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: It is whole grain commot. I don't even know how to say this word. Korrashkorrashing wheat puffs. That's all it's in it. It's it's just puffed wheat, that's really all it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this takes like a deserted island food Like you would find this growing and be like, oh great, they have kmut.
Speaker 3: Like I bet your friend Michelle would really like this.
Speaker 2: No, probably, or would give her like flashbacks. And then it wouldn't be great time.
Speaker 3: How's she doing over there? And survivor are they done yet? What's going on?
Speaker 2: What day is this? Big day? Is supposed to be?
Speaker 3: Today's Monday? Andrew?
Speaker 2: It's April? What twenty seven? Yes, she's still on that island?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeap?
Speaker 3: How they're gonna get her off of there?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean you know it was filmed last year?
Speaker 3: Right, Oh that's right. So she actually back in New Jersey, edt or she's still stuck in Florida.
Speaker 2: No, she's back in New Jersey now, oh.
Speaker 3: Good, okay, good.
Speaker 2: We'll have to visit her again soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because, like you say, anytime she's on our ratings are huge.
Speaker 2: Yep, people love it.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to listen to just me and you because we suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah pretty much?
Speaker 3: By bye, Donna? What do you give that?
Speaker 4: How do so? Out of five bowls? So we do five balls and then a spoon is like a half a star.
Speaker 3: So Donna gives it a wasn't bad, three or three and a half it was okay, So she gives it three balls and a spoon. Okay, three balls and a spoon, very good. I'm going to give it I'm going to give it two balls. It's it's super plain. There's no sweetness whatsoever, So two balls for me.
Speaker 2: I give this two balls and a spoon. Obviously, the old lady legs.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, don every wonderful week, give you a boy birthday kisses for me? You know what, I gave it two balls, yet I'm still eating it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's a just their cereal. It is.
Speaker 3: It's very plain. It's okay, I mean, you know what. Look, you know me. I don't do stuff to stuff, but I would put strawberries in this and it probably pretty good.
Speaker 2: Know what I would do?
Speaker 4: Hear me out on this, Okay, I had a little bit of sea salt, Nope, and then use it as like a snack, like a salty snack, like a trail mix.
Speaker 3: But has nothing to do with a trail mix. It's just one thing.
Speaker 2: Why can't you just support me?
Speaker 3: Well, because by definition, a trail mix has more than one item in it. All right, Well, see that's it, We're done.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot what we're to do in two cereals.
Speaker 3: No bonus box. I mean I could do a bonus box, but.
Speaker 2: You won't be able to try it okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm still on the search for new cinnamon cheerios. They apparently are in some stores because they've been spotted. I have spotters out there.
Speaker 2: What does your Cereal Furry guy have to say.
Speaker 3: Cereal Furry Guy, Joel, He does not have anything new right now because this store is just kind of mayhem and they get what they get and they don't get upset, so whatever comes in they just throw on the shelf and that's it. Yeah. I actually have to go shopping today, so we'll see how that goes. Because Danielle asked me to get her Actone nail polish remover. She can't find it anywhere, so I have to go into the store donning a mask and gloves and wait online so I can get Danielle a bottle of q TeX's nail polish remover. Can't wait.
Speaker 2: You truly are a wonderful person.
Speaker 3: Very I'm a good friend. Well you know, Andrew. Thank you for being able to join me today for this episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Oh no problem, Scott. Thank you for always sending me cereal. It's nice that we can still do this even if we are fifty miles apart.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. You know you missed last week's episode when I went to have my milk and it was spoiled and I spit it all over the board. What Yeah, I poured the milk in the cup and I didn't check it first, and it was sour, it was rotten.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Jeff loved cleaning that out of the board.
Speaker 3: Jeff was not here, Jeff is this is his two weeks off. Engineer Jeff switches off with engineer Josh two weeks on, two weeks off.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that. See all the things I'm missing while at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm sure they still both get full pay, which is cool. All right, So thank you for listening to Serial Killer. Hope you have a peaceful, quiet, safe week. We will see you on Friday with another fun filled episode. Hopefully Andrew will be back for that one, because I've already got an episode planned with Nate, So if you can't make it, it's going to be me and Nate.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: We'll see how that goes well.
Speaker 2: Hopefully soon I can come into the studio and be there with you. I don't think you mean that, No, I swear I do I miss your face.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well look here's my face. Hi.
Speaker 2: It's nice to see your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Same here. I do happy, happy, have a very happy birthday on Thursday. Enjoyed the last year of your twenties.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, because it's all downhill from there.
Speaker 2: Oh it feels like it's already been going downhill since twenty twenty started. So really let the avalanche continue.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 3: Follow us please on all social media platforms at Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with the c Andrew doesn't do anything there anymore. He used to do stuff on Facebook, but he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: So just do make sure you're subscribed wherever your listening to podcasts, because we appreciate you as a subscriber. Whenever a new episode comes, it comes straight to your phone. You don't even have to like go and find it. It's great.
Speaker 3: Yes, and please, we desperately need cereal. I do have some, but it's always fun to get it from you guys, because you send some whacked out stuff and I love it. Actually, I just got a direct message from one of our listeners on Instagram who was sending us a giant box of assorted cereals and I can't wait to see what's in it. Yay, Hey, where can people find the ratings list? Because everyone keeps asking and I don't know where it lives.
Speaker 2: Tweet it out again. I'll send you it and then you could tweet it out again. But after I posted it, everybody was like, this is terrible. I'm going to make my own. Well share your own because I would love to see what you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and nobody did it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So I made a list of the ninety five cereals. I still have to add these all.
Speaker 3: Listen, we're just rambling. Gott to go, have a great week. We'll see you on Friday. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. And until then, Crunch, you don't even do you even wash your hair anymore? I do you need a haircut? So bad?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: This is my hair without it.
Speaker 3: You need a haircut?
Speaker 2: You need a haircut?
Speaker 3: I do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Look, Oh my god, is it all this trimp farm?
Speaker 3: I have to stop this