Speaker 1: Thanks Scott Shan In hour two, Sean Hannity's Show to Free Art number is eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Three weeks from today is election day, officially now twenty one days until what I believe is an inflection point for the country and certainly a tipping point election for the future of the country. I don't think the stakes could be higher. We've gone over what's at stake. Do you want secure borders or you want open borders. Do you want lower taxes or do you want your taxes through the roof? Do you want cradle to grave, bomb to the tomb promises that will never be fulfilled in the Green New Deal? Or you know, would you prefer something called capitalism the greatest wealth producing system on earth. Do you believe in law and order and safety and security in every town, in every city, or do you believe in defund dismantled, no ball law madness. Do you want higher energy prices or lower energy prices? Do you want a world that is governed by an America that is in a position of strength or the weakness that we've witnessed the last four years on the world stage. That's what's at stake now. One of the issues that I cannot, for the life of me figure out is the Democrats and their obsession with illegal immigration, you know, for me to get into the Democratic National Convention or a presidential of vice presidential debate. I'll give you the as a case in point, the DNC I got. I got stopped four times every single night. I was there all four nights, and I had to show my credentials, my picture I d which they demanded four separate times before I can get to my broadcast location four times, whether every single time I went in there? And now, why is it that Democrats that insist on, you know, a picture I did to get into their convention or a presidential a vice presidential debate. They don't want voter ID, they don't want signature verification, and they don't want proof of citizenship. And why would the Justice Department announce Friday that they're suing the Commonwealth of Virginia over their efforts in this case Governor Glenn Younkin to purge the voter roles within ninety days of an election, which is the law that was signed into law by a predecessor, a Democrat, former vice presidential candidate himself, Tim Kaine, and he's just trying to fulfill the law. I mean, it's unfathomable to me. But that's where we now find ourselves. And we have talked at length about what they are offering. You know, what has happened that we have nearly twelve and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegals. Even Bill Clinton said the quiet part out loud yesterday. If we vetted the illegal immigrants as borders are, Kamala, Harris, Lincoln Riley would likely be alive today. And but you know they haven't been doing yet. We have convicted murderers, some thirteen thousand. We have dozens of Americans murdered, Lake and Riley, Rachel Morn, Joscelyn Nungary. We had dozens of Americans, including children that have been raped by Harris Piden, the illegals. We have, you know, hundreds of Americans victims of violent crime. We have people from over one hundred and eighty countries, including Iran and Syria and Egypt, Afghanistan, Venezuela, China, Russia, our top geopolitical foes countries would terroritize. We have known terrorists now in the country, but we don't know where they are. And on top of that, we have these gangs that have infiltrated small towns and big cities around the country. We have cartels in the country. We have drugs flowing in like it has never happened before. And why is there this obsession you know who who offer all of these rights and citizenship and sex change operations to illegals now? Anyway, Governor Glenn Younkin was sued, as I said, by the Harris Piden Justice Department, over following a law that a Democrat in two thousand and six, Tim Kaine put into place. Anyway, here was him on fake News CNN. He was also on with me last night.
Speaker 2: Why not just honor that ninety day period.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just first begin it's anything but a purging program. It begins with someone identifying themselves as a non citizen. And I guess I would pose it back to you. Do you think that non citizens, when they've had self identified as a non citizen should stay on the voter roll and therefore be in a position to potentially vote in a president?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think any non citizen should vote. How are they self identifying? How does that happen?
Speaker 3: They actually tick a box that says I am a non citizen, or they do not answer the question that they are a citizen, and therefore they self identify that they are not a citizen in the United States of America. And this is why this is so out of bounds in my mind. From the Justice Department, they fully understand this. They understand the process starts with a person self identifying as a non citizen, and then there is a match with that person's name on the voter rules, and they are given not just one but up to three times in order to try to cure it. And this is why I find this to be a very very unreal moments. That is stunning that they filed this suit twenty five days before presidential election, when in fact, this has been going on in accordance with our constitution, the federal constitution, and state law since two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Here to sort this out, Greg Jarrett and David shown Greg Fox News legal analysts, best selling author, David civil liberties attorney, former counsel to President Trump. Greg, let me start with you, why is the left in favor of all of these benefits for unvetted Harris Biden illegals, and yet they want no ID, no proof of citizenship, no signature verification, and now they don't even want the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia enforced because they want.
Speaker 4: To use their power to influence the election. You know, non citizens cannot vote in federal and state elections. That's the law, Supreme Court precedent says, so you can read it on the US government website. Virginia is enforcing its own companion law, which requires the state to remove non citizens from the voter rules. Makes perfect sense, So that's why Merrick Garland is suing to stop it. He cites mistakenly a federal law that says, well, you can't do it ninety days prior to election. But typical of Garland, he didn't read or comprehend the law that he relies on.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 4: That law applies only to systemic reviews of voter roles, not individual ones, which is what Virginia is doing. The same clearing of voter roles of non citizens that was done during the administration of Virginia Democrat governors that doj never complained or sued only now because the governor is a Republican, and forget the fact that the governor has nothing to do with it. It's mandated by Virginia law, regardless of whose governor. So as I say, this is yet another example of Merrick Garland's politicized doj They've repeatedly interfered in the election process to favor Democrats, notably their abusive lawfare against the Republican nominee Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: It really is unprecedented. I can only think of nefarious intentions. Is it their intention to what keep people that would not be eligible to vote on the voter rolls and the hopes that they may vote. I mean, what of the reason would you be against enforcing what is a state law? What is it a constitutional issue for the country, David jong we I.
Speaker 5: Think gregs undred percent right and Governor Youngkin was right, and you're right, Sean, This clearly is the purpose. They would say that their purpose is, well, we have the ninety day quiet period protection to avoid any mistakes. But what Governor Youngkin left out of his pitch, which is an important point, is that he gives them a chance to cure They have fourteen days to cure. If a mistake has been made, they can point out that mistake. But Gregg's right. Also, the Act prohibits a systematic program has to be completed ninety days before the election. Is a question what it means to complete. We know, for example, Alabama is being sued in the same lawsuit by the DOJ for the same reason.
Speaker 6: Now, because they announced eighty four days instead of ninety days, plenty of chance to cure, but they do it on an individualized basis, And the question is one of the means to complete for not Alabama. For example, convicted felons can be purged from the voter registration list before the election, but within the ninety day period and so on.
Speaker 5: The Justice Department itself isn't clear on this. On October ninth, they issued new guidelines for how to deal with removal procedures and things like that. So everybody ought to agree that when we're talking about non citizens, we need them to do where they're not permitted to vote. Remember, then nvr A, the National Voter Registration Active. This lawsuit is brought under has as its premise that all states must make a reasonable effort to remove persons from the voter list. We're not eligible to vote, period. That's what's going on here. Can mistakes be made, absolutely in any system the states can be made, but here the voter is given a chance to cure. And it's absolutely a matter of the integrity the electoral process. And let me say this, I've sued Alabama many times for ballot access. I bring ballid access cases to ensure full balid access across the country. I represented the losing party in Shelby County versus holder at the request of the ACLU that represented the Alabama citizens. This is a big part of my practice, ensuring full ballot access, not for non citizens and the other the side of the equation. Last thing I want to say is when we allow non citizens to vote, they dilute the vote of the citizens who are entitled to vote.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's just outright scary. Who's going to win this battle on how to how quickly will this be adjudicated?
Speaker 4: Greg Jarrett, Well, it's unclear. Obviously time is of the essence with a clock ticking down to election day, and so I would hope that upon federal court review, you know, a decision will be made that Garland is exceeding his authority in Virginia as an absolute right to do this.
Speaker 1: And your take, David showm, what do you think when does this get adjudicated? I mean, how quickly is there now that a lawsuit is ensued. Does this stop Younkin from doing what the law requires them to do.
Speaker 5: No, they're trying, and they're trying to make them restore people. First of all, not everyone's been purged already. But anyway, I think that the states have to win the case. I think there are a couple of principles. Move too late, they knew that this was going on, and they moved too close to the elections, and that's a principle in election law. But also I think that you know, they do pretty good judges. I think that in this case, you know, it's clear we're talking about non citizenship. I think that they had checks in place and it will be adjudicated quickly, if at all.
Speaker 1: And we continue now with our legal panel, Greg Jarrett and David Schooner with us analyzing why the Harris Biden DOJ Is suing the Commonwealth of Virginia simply for enforcing the law that says the illegal immigrants can vote in that state. You guys have both. I'm sure over the year has been to Democratic and Republican conventions. Why do we need picture ID? Why do I get stopped four separate times going into the Democratic National Convention to get to my broadcast booth, Greg Jarrett, And yet Democrats are dead set against voter ID, signature verification, proof of citizenship, these basic simple integrity measures that I would think would be fundamental everybody if you really do want fair and free elections.
Speaker 4: In this day and age. You know, it's not one hundred years ago where not everybody had, you know, an identification. Now, to walk out of your house you got to have an ID, and to pick up your medications at the pharmacy you have to have an ID. To travel, you have to have an idea. To go anywhere and gain access, you know, go to the bank and try to draw money, you got to have an ID. So everybody has an ID. I think what they really want here, secretly is for people who are not eligible to vote to vote, and they think they'll vote for Democrats. That's a very cynical point of view, but I think it happens to be true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David, your take on that.
Speaker 5: You're one hundred percent right, it's a reasonable requirement. Look, this is not the only initiative we're seeing from the Democratic Party this election cycle. They have aggressively around the country moved to stuff independents and small parties from getting on the ballot. So this idea that they want full ballot access just isn't accurate. They want kinds of voters who they believe will vote for the Democratic Party, whether eligible or not, to be on the ballot. Republican Party wants all eligible voters to be able to vote too, because they believe their message is a stronger message and the better message for the country. But they don't want non citizens people are not eligible to vote and decide the direction of our country, to take part in the electoral process. Simple as that.
Speaker 1: Any predictions about where you see this election going, Greg Jarrett, well.
Speaker 4: It does seem close. I ignore the national polls. That's not how you win a presidential election. I think it's dependent upon seven swing states. The momentum seems to be going in the direction of Donald Trump. After the Democratic National Convention. You know there was any moon period for Kamala Harris. She was up in the polls when we look at these swing states shifting in the other direction. Now I think it's a toss up. It may remain so over the remaining time. This could be a squeaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, final word, David Shown.
Speaker 5: This world is a very dangerous place now. When Donald Trump was president, it was a much safer place. Iran was bankrupted, there were peace accords in the Middle East that were unprecedented, unthought of, unheard of before. We didn't have this kind of problem with the border that we have now as a proven track record. As you said earlier, this is a pivotal time in American history. I believe that the safety of the country and the future of our children is at stake in this election.
Speaker 1: Appreciate both of you, Greg Jarrett and David Show and eight hundred and ninety four one.
Speaker 2: Shawn is on number.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, who would you ask if you wanted to get the best home security system? Probably somebody you know, the brave men and women in LA law enforcement, right they know now. An officer recently wrote to our friends at Simply Safe Home Security and he's worked everything from burglaries to murders, and he only trusts simply Safe like I do, and their new active door active Guard to outdoor protection. Now they have cutting AI plus real time monitoring by simply saves life security agents and that keeps intruders out, prevents crimes from happening before they actually occur. I just installed this in my home. It makes a huge difference. Their technology continues to grow every day and with Active Guard Simply Safe as twenty four to seven monitoring agents, they will keep a close watch over your property. They'll actually stop crimes before they happen. And the cameras use advanced AI to tell the difference between friendly faces, family neighbors, and potential threats, alerting agents to suspicious individuals before they even get close to your home. Now these agents can talk directly to the intruder. Excuse me you, sir, You don't belong near this house. Please leave the house. Police are on the way. I mean, that's amazing. No contract to sign. You'll get all of this for less than a dollar a day. And right now you'll get fifty percent off a new simply Safe system if you get a free indoor security camera when you sign up for fast Protect monitoring.
Speaker 2: Go to their website.
Speaker 1: They're simply safe dot com slash Hannity, simpli safe one word dot com slash Hannity, because there's no safe like simply say Sean Hannity. Always concern for our country, always honoring our servicemen and servicewomen, and standing up for liberty every day. Al right, twenty five to the top of the hour. Three weeks from today, Election Day in America. Early voting going on now in many states around the country, mail in ballots, et cetera. If you want to know the law in your state when early voting starts, when it stops, how to register, just go to Hannity dot com. We have all that information up as a public service. We have the Kamala files her in her own words up as a public service. The Walls files him in his own words as a public service. Look, whether or not you like it or not. Sadly, crime has taken over small towns and big cities all around the country. The defund you know, defund dismantled, no bail law insanities not working out particularly well. Every one of you need a personal safety and security plan for you and your family. That's where I believe in the Second Amendment. But also I love the new modern technology that is known as Burner, and the beauty of Berner is it is a powerful launcher that is equipped with non lethal deterrence that is extraordinarily effective. You can see how effective they are if you go to Berner dot com slash Annity and look at their videos. Now, the launcher, you know, has non lethal deterrence like tear gas and pepper spray and kinetic rounds. You can hit a target fifty sixty feet away and you'll in capacitate even the biggest perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes. I mean, it's incredible technology, and it's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check, you don't need to permit. They'll ship it straight to your door, and there are thousands of satisfied customers. You have over five hundred government agencies now that have been so impressed with this technology that they're using it. That's police departments, private security firms. It'll take a look at some of their fifteen thousand five star reviews. They're amazing. Check out their videos. Burner by RNA dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent of any purchase that's burner dot com slash Hannity. So you can protect with matters in your life, and you could do so without compromise.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: You know, we're watching all these swing states, and again I'm just giving you snapshot pictures of where we are at any given moment in this last three weeks leading up to the election. But I do caution everybody, and I'm saying this, it is a very wording to the polls, and polls can be wrong, and twenty twenty two is supposed to be a big red wave. I don't want to be pollyannish. I don't want people to get over confident. I don't want people to lose their sense of urgency about you know what at a critical inflection point this is for the country. I want to keep your motivation up as high as I possibly can, because I believe that Kamala Harris's radical extremism, in her own words, are policies that will will inflict a lot of harm on the people in this country. I do not believe in her political governing philosophy. I think it will lead to more poverty, sadness, open borders, a national security risk, the likes of which we've never seen before. It will embolden you know, foreign entities. I mean since Harris and Biden have been you know, president, vice president, you know, since they've been in power. You know, the Iranians, for example, took in two hundred billion dollars in oil revenue. Well, where's that money going. They're the number one state sponsor of terror. It's been going to his Bola at Lebanon, Hamas out of Gaza, the Huti rebels and buying rockets, ballistic missiles that they're firing into Israel. It's insane anyway, the American people this message now, finally, after months of trying to get it out to the best of my ability, deputizing all of you in this audience to share with your friends, your family, your coworkers, your neighbors, and your social media family. The Kamala files and the Walls files. Many of you have done that. Thank you for doing that that. I think people are beginning to get how shallow she is, how unqualified she is, and I think the polls are beginning to reflect it. But I don't have overconfidence. I don't want people to be overconfident. I want you to be rightly nervous. These polls are very close. And if everybody listening to my voice will take my advice and just assume that your vote will decide this election. You know, forty four thousand votes three states in twenty twenty. What more do I need to tell you about the importance of your vote? Here anyway, here is Michigan Representative Debbie Dingle saying that she doesn't think people know Kamala Harris yet. Well, they're beginning to get to know thanks to a lot of you and the Kamala files and the Walls files that we have had up now for a while on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 7: There are real constituencies that can make a difference. And I see you focus. They've got to be focused on and talk to you between now on election day the first constituencies union halls, and you've got to I don't think people know Karmla Harris yet, I do. I know how great she is. They need to, you know, they need the feeler.
Speaker 2: And look at the state of Michigan.
Speaker 1: The electric vehicle mandate which will result in and god knows how many tens of thousands of high paying career jobs in the auto industry just being wiped out and forcing companies like Ford to produce vehicles that their customers don't want and losing four and a half billion dollars. You keep forcing companies to do something they don't want to do and they lose that kind of money. Well, the next thing that's going to happen is those high paying career jobs are going away. We have an update. Here's the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, who released an and this is an answer about the distribution of FEMA funds on face the nation, and this is the un edited version. I mean, the media has become so corrupt these days. I mean they're the single biggest contributors to the Harris Walls campaign.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: So that's a different accounting than this two percent you say it was distributed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so they've obligated some funds, but they've only distributed two percent. The rescuing, recovery efforts still going on, and then we address the rest of it.
Speaker 7: So that's a different accounting than this two percent you say it was distributed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so they've obligated some funds, but they've only distributed two percent. And when I was there on the ground, and you should go, I mean, bring the cameras and talk to the people there. They'll tell you don't take politicians' words for this, or the administrations were talk to people there on the ground. They had not been provided the resources almost two weeks out from the storm that they desperately needed. And when I was there thirteen days post post the storm hitting that state, people are still being rescued. They're stuck in the higher elevations in the mountains because the roads are down and all the rest, so they need every available resource in all hands on deck. The rescue recovery efforts still going on, and then we address the rest of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really is unbelievable. Have they not learned a thing since the sixty minutes the bacle? Apparently not. Let's go to the great state of Tennessee and say hi to Tyler. Tyler, glad you call what part of an See you're from, sir?
Speaker 9: I'm from Rome Mountain, which is right on the state line between Tennessee and North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you got whacked pretty hard then where you are.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's been devastating. It's really been a tell two stories. The community, the volunteers have been amazing. The federal government has been slow with not questionable in their decision making.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's been terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, is what you heard two different answers to the same question, kind of like the sixty minutes interview. Is speaker Johnson accurately describing that a very small percentage of FEMA moneys are going to to the people that actually need the support. And this is you know over now two weeks later.
Speaker 9: Yeah, people are getting to noted left and right. I've been to not have an aunt in North Carolina. Her father in law was a police officer who died in the line of duty. Her husband is a retired police officer. Her two sons are active police officers. Her house is completely flooded. No flood insurance because she was in the flood zone. Fameus initial offer was only eleven thousand dollars, enough to cover two rooms. She lost her vehicles and everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's not going to do anything for people with that kind of damage. I mean, you're describing a situation that would probably require a minimum of one hundred, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. How are people reacting to this in terms of is it is it. If it was me, I'd be angry as hell, you know, especially in light of all the money that I've laid out that goes to billions that goes to foreign countries and Ukraine and you know, the Sudan and Nigeria and Jordan and Egypt, et cetera, et cetera. I'd be so pissed off. You know that we can't take care of our own and you're right, but for Neighbor Helping Neighbor and Samaritans Perse and other great organizations. I mean, I honestly feel that the people were just abandoned in many ways.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 9: Joke around here is that if we hoist up the Ukraine flag we might actually get some funding. It's just been nonexistent. There's been no communication. The first initial days after the flooding, people just kept asking where's the government. I mean, nobody was coming in. There was no self on communication. We felt like we were on an island, just completely cut off from the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you have starlink now or.
Speaker 9: No, we do. It's been amazing how much Starlink's been coming into the area, what Elon Musk has done, the people who have donated units so that we could get self on service internet because it was about a week we had no communications at all.
Speaker 1: You know, it's hard to expect people that have lost everything to maybe be concerned about an election in twenty one days. I'm just curious anecdotally when you talk to people, has this motivated them to get involved in this election or are they just too busy, you know, taking care of their families and their lives and trying to rebuild their lives.
Speaker 9: I'm worried the slow response is to keep people I'm motivated. But I'll tell you from my experience. I was never Trump in twenty sixteen, and I didn't vote for him in twenty twenty, and I still don't agree with all of his policies. I still have moral issues with them, but they made me mad enough to vote for him this time, because if they're not going to listen to us, maybe they'll hear our votes.
Speaker 2: Well. I think that's you hearing the same thing from other people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean this reason was already heavily favorable for Trump. But people are tired of it. I mean we already didn't know.
Speaker 1: I mean they're pissed off, and they have every right too. I mean especially in Lana. How much money we give all these foreign countries. It's disgraceful. And you know that's why I I didn't think twice. I just immediately, you know, wrote a check to the Samaritans perse because I knew how bad it was to having spoken to people that I know that were there and Sarah Carter reporting on it, well, I do know that the Republican and you can go to the rnc's website, and Laura Trump mentioned this last night. She has a special website. We'll find a link to it. We'll put it up. You know, they're trying to reach people that and at least if they want the opportunity, regardless of party, to vote, they're gonna work hard and provide that. Tyler, God bless you and your family. I'm so sorry you had to live through that, my friend.
Speaker 9: Thank you. I really appreciate his Continue the prayers and volunteers are needed and donations as well.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back to our phones, toll free, our numbers eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Three weeks from today is election day in America. Have you got the best election coverage available on your radio. Dial your call straight ahead. Let's get back to our busy phones. With just three weeks until election day. Darren is in Iowa next on the Sean Hennity Show. Hey Darren, how are you doing?
Speaker 9: Gray?
Speaker 10: How are you doing? Sean?
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 10: I was just wanting to get back with the economy numbers and the way the inflation's being calculated. When Trump was in office, we had an inflation rate at one point five and then it started spiraling out of control. And then I believe correct me if I'm wrong here. Sometime in twenty twenty one, the Biden administration changed those calculations on the inflation rate and they came down just a little bit to reflect what they called the current math. And if that's true, then the Fed stating that we're at the two percent target that they're looking at, wouldn't we actually be at a higher number if they use different math.
Speaker 1: And then between all of the metrics that we have been given, there's this phenomenon that has occurred in the Biden Harris years, and that is, you know, a number comes out, Oh, the inflation numbers look good, and then a two months later it is revised upwards and that would include the unemployment issue as well. And it always the revisions always work against them, which makes me very suspicious. Do I have any evidence to prove that they're playing games? I don't do. I find it odd that they keep saying that, I do. You know, we know that recent g DP numbers came out and showed another month up year over year, three point three percent. Inflation is not under control. And do I believe that Drome Powell's fifty basis point reduction was done for political purposes?
Speaker 2: Frankly, I do. Do I have any evidence of that. I do not.
Speaker 1: That is an opinion of mine, because it didn't the numbers don't justify the rate reduction. Now now, on the other hand, I want to see people. It's very hard for people to get into a first time home. It's very hard for people that maybe have wanted to make a move and they have a thirty year fixed rate mortgage to now upgrade, you know, to a bigger home, or maybe you know, downsize to a smaller home, whatever it is, because they don't want to give up that a two point nine percent thirty year fixed rate mortgage or the three point five percent of three point eight percent fixed rate mortgage and turn it in for a six percent fixed rate mortgage because it raises the monthly payment dramatically. Anyway, my friend, God bless you. You know, just just go grocery shopping. I go grocery shopping every week. Linda makes a little fun of me. But I like grocery shopping. I enjoy it, and I love talking to people in the grocery store. You should see me, Lynn, I talk to everybody. I have the best time in grocery shopping.
Speaker 2: You like to talk, it's definitely your thing.
Speaker 1: But I like to You know, I just feel normal. I just I live in a bubble. I hardly stop working, and it's like for me, it's relaxation.
Speaker 2: It's bizarre. I can't. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm a complete loser. I mean, you can say it's that true or not.
Speaker 2: I don't think food shopping is being a loser.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, eatan.
Speaker 1: Food shops food shopping that makes I'm saying the rest of my life, I'm a loser.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't speak to that, you know, yeah you can, Yeah, you believe you know it's true.
Speaker 1: When you're getting texts at at three o'clock on a three am Saturday Sunday mornings.
Speaker 7: I just assumed you had a wild night of intoxication and decided to look at some political articles.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what my favorite thing to do. Oh yeah, that really happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's give everybody the right impression of who I am.