Speaker 1: Ola until the Pesaro cilek. I grew up learning both languages at the same time. So if you hear a little Spanish a quay and there semi cheese, pottio, quan chespirito, a quipos Americo, the spuethero souhira and Chile nabia una multitu correndo and la pista pararece lavion deesus idolos nuabilla fans. In Los Pasils, la Puerto near Las Lila. It was Saturday that O J sam sims at a yoursel paraia ke an portao, regresso, trionfalo chespirito, thenar estadio com plato and Chile and I will reflect the lavena los medios now report o lexito in Chile near Ecuador, neienate mala near Puerto Rico al Contrario, the un mess paratrola, prensa, cambio la manera and laban chesperito, youl, comedian, esto, creativo, exitoso e midles.
Speaker 2: Gato, same flato, mass pro criaquerbos, tantego, canante.
Speaker 1: Public, cavan editorious, savan qualce prey texto, but a insultar opened and Duda like Cali Dad Drabaco incluso se Trevian CC who shows even as canceladus.
Speaker 3: You tell me the applicating fund or you can create. You cure who your co Mexicanos taking on the stavioserica noramal the next time.
Speaker 4: Mal punto bhuna is mass albaro.
Speaker 1: Whoever critical mass critical the television is a prince Americana. There's the finale, the los centental los columns come here on the opinion. So the chestspirito is the contindo. Seve your negativa criticona si signosa.
Speaker 3: Ches spirit como po naco just spiritoscriiente is a bulgarisensa sta malecho.
Speaker 4: Estario.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, it's.
Speaker 1: Clar Prince Carreer come here like marhem public meicano the chest burrito el pecano Shakespeare resevera constantis criticas is remoresses in ventados for los tabloids pero this and qrio suena esperquewaev ILOs pero ristas in Cistian and el chavo mio como paresia.
Speaker 2: Amego's podcasteros del istana punto the culture historian Mass Macoro in menospor del coment no man who mouristica and phenomen Okay Senna medica Latina, Yes, tatoos esto Nasio, Legenda, esito, conducidop and super comedian te estando pero experimentado Senor Baragano. There's the Sinaloi Boy, Heights, Partero Bellipesparsa in Betanos specialists Albara Cueva gonac to us honest Day, Drew three, Crespo Como Sanchez Andres Barger Russo comos marine coma direction no Enrica.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keamos and castle.
Speaker 1: On correos, salulove your Soila doctora Anna Maria Polo nah So Philippes Parda. And that's my best attempt at a Cuban accent an s episodio. The via Contardo is super plato in trichest PERITOI Kiko entre, Roberto Gomez, Bolanos, Carlos via grand Castle. They always say, Yama personae is meo senior director, Caparcelo, little huntes perito creator chachol person ladar is.
Speaker 5: Your sir, e lotor person Yes, no e leto.
Speaker 1: The loto lado esta Carlos via gran lejo vida Qui called the k l Persona Fuereado capac el senor Carlos ales Rado, the kings.
Speaker 6: Lasionist resident records through a party, the different the center Vistas Carlos via gran Duel loss cast.
Speaker 1: Contestan Esta la version, the Carlos Rasa after the Terrista Mexico Regressano, the Chile toto of Membro del cas Veni and mu comodo in lebon Asta Caches Perito, Mandoya, Mara Carlos and asna privada porquia um pecune you probablame mita l di j Pararmenosqueta, conta di nero de Suzuelo, paraunos, tramites, Carlo Jotenotnia, Pagarlo de sulana, el solo in pliato, pernada, solo reros ciento, can bad feeling man Recordolo Grito de la Cente and Leestadio los shows elatentdri vistas icarlo Yaviatadola Grandfather, the quiko Loo tambien especialmente chespirito. It's a problema del di neo, le daa males pina paresia on Pretexto Parrasa Carlo Porcello, the Little shakespeare a Fina, the quentas Elchavo Astralia in perm tirke Elbiano patla pola resolvite Carlos another chespirito. He said, yeh on travajanapo as a film Marina Pellicula poc to the question, Carlos said, yes, you know party the cast Alambiente del said sia tenso como s circremmento lo feren the spider as Matnanio after Carlos. The cidio is the laultimate veski ski chabo, the locho for on EPISODEO there's a tayocho and don't the don ramon I don't Florina Visita Salondelo, ninos E, n l Cigiente, episodio count per Chicko, Sumama contesta sefadrin Arica choose yeah, right, Diaz the spuets l tigree heavy Supremo, the Televisa mando ya mar Carlos asufsina.
Speaker 5: Yes keas program has a protagoniast.
Speaker 1: Carlos nor solo sperava Eruna grand of Portunidal su Gran of portoidal obiamente c and China.
Speaker 5: Pero l project was the supervisor Robert Elams.
Speaker 1: Carlos said this in flow the whole degree La costa conespirito noan davan bien c dia acceptabas show bahu el mandox heave Esterianerrando calatistica peralti noli Portransu's argumentos see oh no Carlos cepa roll this was ciento if.
Speaker 5: Yes Peru.
Speaker 1: Al salid the love Pristina they have the happiest comment so appensa and as consequence here the two decision.
Speaker 5: What a lady is it?
Speaker 7: This is a technology technolog Syama Fox is a cop soon Fox Paramandari receiver documentos.
Speaker 5: In premier.
Speaker 6: Premium documento game Pity of Florinda p and that's in Florida, and.
Speaker 8: Yeah see that you know at the last Levis does the suda.
Speaker 9: Merit those What was the hero Travis are no tea.
Speaker 6: Lead Bertimos see the citing Contratara Carlos vi jagran ther and the contact contoos, lost programmers, the televisi on the East temprison including Chespirito, lost telenovelas canter.
Speaker 5: Not paris Informia.
Speaker 7: In Vamia joy he Informia become os.
Speaker 9: In famia yo Hi Informia becomes infamia in Famia.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 9: Starts in the Carol Sculled, Roberto Yes and President La Travacas.
Speaker 6: Per Mamo and Carlos and Travajo got.
Speaker 5: A Quillmos Travaco, Carlos.
Speaker 8: Dido al hefe hef almera Patrol.
Speaker 6: Peros, Perga, Mary Antonio, the hero plan ner, susirco in se la fama all la farmer, Goudie Lams perkisons Henos elnik Ki, Roberto Pero, chespiritos in su persons.
Speaker 9: Nasen the verys a tourist, se los personais chespirito.
Speaker 8: Bo is lobamos a very Bruno.
Speaker 5: Cam the Receivio Fox, the.
Speaker 6: Caracus genes a Senora's capital.
Speaker 8: When no ezy qiko tendras to proprio program in venezuela.
Speaker 4: Yora Chessperito's version.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's contact continuation.
Speaker 5: So let's keeps verto.
Speaker 1: Sinkan chespirito no mention aplatica de la regressano the Chile seon Roberto a conflicto con Carlos and perod spuet but I, the Finale, thetaiet Carlos Lossito Andante as the Last Mexico and Carlos the Dike, the spuses, the pensarlo on chingo a were the sido parace, the group in pesar to pro posho no re la premier membro, the case eva comacondo, rob Cambio, the canal like difference, Neste Castle, Carlos, Lepidio, perimiso Paraceguiro sandol personal giko, chespirito noting one problema and dal permiso pjo no carci gickolo.
Speaker 10: Alexis put me paragossifica comuno not person to miss his career.
Speaker 4: Said Fuerte Braso.
Speaker 1: Thees okay le dos p as para to compada cas que portslado. Those are the squest des a reunionli mandoya, marriages, spirito.
Speaker 11: Being a Carlos r is your frazio para reliza una si television in carnandoel person, your crook.
Speaker 5: Creator a personake, There is too noises.
Speaker 1: Here, chespirito, okay el erl Onio creator, the Chico can supersona.
Speaker 5: He sentances to the sas e k condition is.
Speaker 4: Pondras sur met.
Speaker 1: Soloa p Sando, Dinero, Pirito Okey no career Dino Solo, pedia Ke and Tolo shows Don the Saliera, Kiko Regara.
Speaker 4: Los.
Speaker 8: Amos, Roberto islan So to a person case, the Succrescio.
Speaker 1: Chespirito, Pricoke, Erna pequena precacion, total of documented, the copyright l tj Loenteno, prefecto, premet your completely.
Speaker 11: They sell in no tepro, coupes, poros, rechos, teesigo at favor aliels programas.
Speaker 1: Missiness, pro seito, Carlo gran no aceptola, condition al, paracetatis, persto Dale, creators to exf but Chespirito, Verona, brada Erra, como Afi Remarkel, creator the Hamlet, and a Richard Burtet in No Shakespeare Okay like Cridora de Maria la del Barriolaciola Storia.
Speaker 4: Her name is ines Rona.
Speaker 9: The more you know.
Speaker 1: Ci Mario la pos ce Billy dand will show the Kick go and Televisa chess Parito pens Oke, Carlos cambi Aria, the opinion of Gundia, Reto Maril, Projecto, s Listo paracella passes yesao dis puerto recebil at the school pu x compagnero Proslo Receiona de Manda, Carlos Lo de Mando, the c a k l erldor Proprietario, the kikong Kenoe mucha formasion public casto esa de Manda, Chespirito casto movie fastest, the canard for Kenia to las pureva as so far war this day in Toon says is Induda Hiko is the almente, the Chesspirito, comeover rasa jas charleverso, the caluno para Carlos, Chespirito, Corrio de shop porcellos in the Paso lodjos, in Travaco por total continente, but Chespirito, Carlos trato robarte the Supersonas you complete on contarless both sides, you heard Chespirito and you heard crickourdes solos responsalveles del very dicto loci sabemos is tamoience buros caci paso, fuelo cente primeo Carlos, the Holada ur finale delocho cepo, the spuet Recipiona Herta, the Travaco and Venezuela for the mill dollares, Acceptola, Ferta, pro Comonlo de Recio del Nino, Caceton, t Ca.
Speaker 4: Sera, Unos, Cambios.
Speaker 1: And Peso a Scribiko on Cas and Logarde co Coo in Cambriol Marinero, Porruno de Botones, Los Abogado, The Chespirito, Pregontaro, Sigeria, The Mandara, Carlos Para, im Pedi Gio, Sarah Persona, calcerpais Pero, a Little Shakespeare, Les contest Mo, Tranquilo.
Speaker 5: Cebuto Movie to La.
Speaker 10: In the n cell Room, Perrio Miss Cuban, Ellespeolato.
Speaker 1: That's Cold, Brother, Sego, Chespirito, Leo, Solo Caccito, The Tolo Cavia, Construido Pero Lexito, The Los Shows, El Cardino, the public Go, Seghia, Intactochespirito, Slo mass Importante, Carlos, Nolo and Supersona Parroesso, nosil on Coo Plato and the El cru de Jeperito.
Speaker 4: Rasa al.
Speaker 1: The Qiico Alien Comments, So ag Mas, pod Controls, mass Asta, Terminosiendo Party, The le Quipo, The Production Florida Mesa, The Hot Her Solo on actrestmas Para Converts and La Mano de Recha.
Speaker 4: The Robert.
Speaker 12: Almost Presentado Nacional Legenda Chees Spirito aproximavanna A La miss Maura portest Misma plataformat Conducido por Felippes Parsa production, The Fernando Strada Gumelo yevely Reb Productions Your Associated The Mariana Coronel s Critaporbe s as Chespirito s Critas Pomdres Bargas Russo a story editor, Rodrigo Crispo fat Checking the Sibon Nee Floris Investigation, Mariana Coronel Yebe Conna Juda de fernand Stradagumeto, La Singer Sonoro son The Fernando Gallavista as soon as the Studio in Las you that the Mexican is to cargo. The Fernando g Labis Deandres Vaena in Sonoro Conderection, Andres Varga Russo el Re Mixed March Delupui bang Betovens, The Fernando Glabis Bosses Additionalists, El Presenta Looris, Fernando Gallabis Gutierto says, Andres Barga Russo Sanche says Rodrigo Crispo, Teresita is Marianna Coronell Boss's Incidental is a Mita Susho Tom Boss. Additionalists the carinsa chairis I Carina River Road, bestar Roado, Rodrigo Crespo, Product Camilla Victoriano is Joseph Weinstein. Para Solo It sell Bunches Para Ihearts, Michael Tura Podcast Network, Estra the marketing Claudia Fernandez, Marianarera, Paola Perez, Marina Baron, when Barba Ibne Soto cover art, the Sergio South Sto Head the marketing Susana Medina, National Agenda Chespirito Suna.
Speaker 4: But I Hearts Michael Tura podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Parama's podcast is such replication on the iHeart Radio Apple podcast l on the Karak Schuches Too shows for bos