Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone. Hey, Ray, would you play the voicemail Robert in California number four.
Speaker 2: I'm calling because a few days ago, I was listening to a forecast that you guys were talking about. This person hadn't made a machine that could make predictions about the future, and basically there'd be an air war or I was watching on the news today there is a bunch of drones that have been spotted all over the country and nobody knows where they're coming from. But I was wondering if there might be a correlation between that and that might be the new air war that's algorithma predicted.
Speaker 1: The drone thing is weird aside from that prediction from that machine that made it twenty years ago about Trump being on Joe Rogan and after a certain amount of days there'd be a war in the air, Like that's its own bizarre story because Joe Rogan wasn't a podcaster then and Donald Trump wasn't a politician, So that's weird. Let's just remove that from a second. The drone that's all over the news. Now you have senators and legislators one it's Iran. The FBI is like, we don't know who it is. It's over nuclear plants, it's over military facilities, police departments, wild So I don't know that those who have anything to do with each other. But I don't know that the first one's even I just don't know. But it is every my TikTok feed. I have to sometimes removed myself and go Just because it's on my TikTok feed does not mean it's on everybody's all the time. So I'll just go to like a generic one of the generic news sites to see what is being fed, you know, through the main the main feed, and it's there and I'll read you this. Yesterday afternoon, White House National Security spokesman John Kirby told reporters that the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the state and local la enforcement agencies quote, have not been able to corroborate any of the reported visual sightings corroborate. He went on to say that officials have concluded these are actually manned aircraft, a statement that drew pushback from some of the reporters. Present Homeland Security Secretary they go through all these high ranking people demanded a briefing on the quote unmanned aircraft systems now though again, yet somebody come out and say Iran has a mother ship and it all came from I. There are just way too many stories out there I to believe any single one of them. And it's not people on TikTok. It's literal senators or FBI people. And they had a whole hearing that I watched some of. I don't know what it is. What do I think it is? Probably it's probably our military like practicing secret stuff. But that's not secret if you're doing drones as big as cars flying over things. What are your thoughts, Amy.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to me though, And people are seeing them, Like, I'm just thankful that I'm not someone that's seeing it because I'll be freaking me out.
Speaker 1: There have been a couple other places too where they've seen them.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, because like just normal people are witnessing it, and I think I would be terrified.
Speaker 3: So I'm just glad I haven't witnessed one yet.
Speaker 1: After John Kirby claimed the majority of the siding is we're regular aircraft, New Jersey State Center Brian Bergen said, Kirby is a fool, and John Kirby would be from the White House, so obviously they don't want us to know something. Either they don't want us to know because they know and don't want us to know, or they also don't know. They the Universal Day.
Speaker 4: Universal Day. They are you're in politics.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's a White House spokesperson. So right, anything he's saying is like coming down through the president. Even the President doesn't know, right, Like that's like the head of the monster is going either we don't know, we need to lie about what we do know. So he's speaking for they. Okay, everybody knows they. Yeah, it's bizarre because like an organ, there were some now and they go back into the water. What because they're all over they're all over near water.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not hurt that hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's either TikTok stuff.
Speaker 3: But they go back into the water, that's.
Speaker 1: What TikTok said. Well not into the water, but I thought they just like what what's mean?
Speaker 3: Just up? But you're saying they down.
Speaker 1: So before you guys laugh at me too much, I did come to you with this from TikTok before we have a big news story. You did, Okay, and so what some of the folks are saying is they go back into the water. Now that doesn't mean it's alien or non human and not in the water, but about to the water, right, Okay, But then you got.
Speaker 3: It because they're landing on a boat.
Speaker 1: Going down into the water. But now this is like you ever see a duck boat? Yeah, tell me, tell me that ain't true.
Speaker 5: Are crazy?
Speaker 1: I know, you drive on the land all of a sudden, You're like, look at this, there's an applebee's all a sudden's in the lake. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean there's airplanes that land on water.
Speaker 1: So it is a weird story. I don't have the answer to it.
Speaker 3: I mean, the ocean is so huge that, yeah, we have more space than land.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, it could land on the water. It doesn't mean it's like going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You also don't know it's not going down in the water. It's I know.
Speaker 3: But I mean, because you don't know.
Speaker 1: What it is, can you say what it is? Isn't?
Speaker 6: I think ahead it's it's our military try and stuff. And the carrier has them in the ocean, and they come out and they kind of explore the sea and then they go on a little bit of land and then they go back into the ocean to their their carrier.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: Why do they need to go to such specific places where other like why would they do it to where civilians could see because there's so many places to train and do things where.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, But they're flying over airports, nuclear facilities, military, Why.
Speaker 3: Would they be so obvious?
Speaker 1: They could do in the woods.
Speaker 4: If they're testing out their new thing, they can test it out to where.
Speaker 6: But we are people are everywhere, like you are everywhere.
Speaker 1: The amount of people aren't everywhere.
Speaker 3: They test things all the time, Like.
Speaker 1: They could try they could go somewhere besides New York. Yeah, it was a busy you know, this is near the water, but they could do the desert. If they're not near the water, they could do someone's always they could do it, but not one hundred thousand people. Did you go to TikTok It's everywhere. Everybody has a video going what them?
Speaker 3: I just don't think it's our military.
Speaker 1: But well they did not Again, I wanted a senator was like, this is Iran and it goes back to the mothership and that seems weird, dude, Yeah, totally. They even say that if he's not a hundred, like, if he doesn't have like an Iranian cut and that's on the ship, you probably shouldn't be saying that if you don't like have permission to say that, or you don't know for her. So that's the first we don't know. I watched clips. I bet it comes up for if I put my TikTok up. I bet it's the first thing that comes up out of my algorithm. At least, let's see at least top three. Here here we go episode. Oh no, that's that's a brown chicken fry. Hold on, that's do another one. This is alien stuff. This is like they think Satan comes to aliens. I look at this is not that, but it's definitely the same thing. Same band here you talking about. I'm I'm not in the top three sports sports. Dang. I didn't have an alien. I guess I had the Satan thing. But they think Satan could be an alien. That counts kind of. But I wanted drone. I wanted Satan in a drone. Okay, I appreciate that. I have an idea that I think will be a pretty funny segment, a recurring segment, And I think it'll make podcasters a little happier. A couple of years ago, maybe not even that long ago, there was a law of those pasts, and I agree with the law that if you play anything on demand that people have to pay for in another place, you could get sued. So if we were to put a clip of a Thomas Raat song, like thirty seconds of a Thomas threat song up and it was part of our podcast and you went listen to the podcast and you heard it for free, when other places you have to have a subscription or you have to listen to commercials to hear it. You can't do that because it takes money away from the artist. Fully agree and support it. It made our podcasting life difficult because we can't really play clips of songs, and I do think there is a way for us to slightly get around it, but our company doesn't want to risk you've been playing like five seconds, and I understand that they're like, let's just universally have the rule of no music at all. You can put a little music in, because there are shows I listened to with that highlight music and they play like five, six, seven seconds of a song. But I completely stand by I understand our company's statement of no music at all because we're not risking it. We're not risking getting sued because that's who it gets sued. So if you listen to the podcast three years ago, you'd hear us play a bunch of music games on this hilarious and fun. You don't hear those anymore. Live performances like this morning, Cowetzel was on and he did I won't take the Horroad, Take the Horroad. It was awesome. You have to go to YouTube to watch because YouTube pays licensing fees, but you can't hear it on this podcast. What I like, though, is when we can have people to play stuff, they can be played on the podcast. So what I think I'm gonna start asking some of the artists to do, because some of them want to come into play, is to play a public domain song.
Speaker 3: So what are what are public domain songs?
Speaker 1: Well, other than any like ninety something years old, it's free.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pull up a list for you. Wow, take me out to the ballgame.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: That was nineteen eight. Dang happy birthday. Because until twenty sixteen, Warner Chapel Music had claimed copyright on it, and they went to court. A US district judge determined that they did not own the famous song. That these people that claim they had written lyrics may not have you'd written the lyrics, So that can be one. A House of the Rising Sun is now, I believe, because it was recorded in nineteen thirty three. Really, so it's a year thing. After a cutoff, it then becomes public domain. Popular English rock band The Animals produced what is the most known version. Amy it's a the is a house in New Orleans they called the Rise and you know that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that that was the original.
Speaker 1: It's not. So that was in nineteen sixty four, but the original was recorded in nineteen thirty three, recorded by Gwynn Foster and Clarence tom Ashley. It is unclear who the original author is. It's not subject to copyright laws. That's it's all. They can play there are and I can do some other famous songs, and then I'm gonna do some songs that are like London Bridge because that's where the that's where the money is right there for us when a good artist comes into plays. London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down my ver late, like that would be funny to hear, right. Rock and Robin tweet tweet. Rock and Robin's written by Leon Renee aka Jimmy Tom Misson, was recorded by the American singer Bobby Day in nineteen fifty eight. Rock and Robin ended up being the most popular song of his career. The copyright on Bobby Day's version of Rock and Robin was never renewed, making it a popular choice among royalty free songs. Wow, however, before you use the song, and they're saying use this song, as in, if you're gonna take a recorded version, which we're not, We're just gonna have somebody to play it. Don't use the Michael Jackson in nineteen seventy two version. But we're not playing a recorded version. We're gonna have somebody sing it.
Speaker 5: And that's a jam.
Speaker 1: That's a jem. Yeah, all the little birds on Jaypis. We love to hear the robin tweet tweets. Tell me once like to play let's see everybody loved my Baby. I don't know that one, Okay, I feel like we do know that one, probably, but just the name of it didn't ring it oh, Susannah, Oh, Susanna, won't you right?
Speaker 4: That's banjo knee, isn't that it?
Speaker 1: We gotta be careful to that some of this stuff didn't have like ol school hitden racist stuff in it that we don't know. Yeah, because you know, people why I wrote some those songs back then.
Speaker 5: What was the one before? Oh Susannah, Mike, what was that one?
Speaker 1: The I guess you could play it doesn't matter because it's not gonna listen to it. Everybody loves my Baby. That's because she's Oh if that's that, that was the old version of that.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: The new version would be jos Oh. The old version is everybody loved my Baby.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: You can play it?
Speaker 5: Oh that's old school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's superall sounds like black and white. Mickey should be doing something here. Yeah, I don't know that enough to make I can't see Colson Windell doing that one here, though. Ben other ones swing lou Sweet cherryot, that's a good one. That'd be a tough one. Someone to singing that. It's very low patriotic songs that they can sing. Start Spinkle band a probably what they probably won't choose to do that one. No, that's a tough one, and that one gets sung a lot of places anyway, ball games.
Speaker 5: All Oh, Chris Stapleton's version of that is so good.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Yankee doodle good. They can sing Yankee doodle Oh, it's town, holiday and seasonal songs they can sing. And this is why a bunch of artists record Christmas albums, because they can record all these famous songs for free, so we can put them on our podcast. But they also can record them for free because they're public domain. Jingle bells, deck to Halls, Silent Night. They can do Twinkle twinkle, little Star in studio. Oh that's cool, Twinkle twinkle, Little Brandley Gilbert rocking out some twinkle. Let's go muddel Twinkle Row Row row your boat. Mary had a little lamb. So I think that is the angle cause I feel bad for podcast listeners because I feel like you guys are the most dedicated. You're like who I like the best, if I'm being honest, because you choose to listen to us. You like to make a point to go and push play, and we're very grateful for that. And so I hate that we can't play music on this because again, I like you the best, but there's some stuff that you don't get to have. And I was like, well, if we want artists to play, maybe and they're like, we really want to play. Okay, Well come up a little row row row your boat for us. Everybody wins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, be like their next hit.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: The labels like, let's go with this, this drop the single we're going with row row h Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So there you go. Gen Z wants to shop in person, and that's helping malls make a comeback. I don't mind the mall the mall you. I used to mind the mall because they were so crowded, and then people weren't going to the mall so much because you could order everything. And then I didn't mind them all that much when I would go because they weren't just jam packed. So I'm not even a mall hater. I'm movie theater hater. You are not really a mall hater. But malls, I guess, are starting to be what's old is new again. Gen Z shoppers are inclasingly increasingly trying to physical stores for the shopping needs. Sixty three percent Planetmic holiday purchases and brick and mortar locations. Where would you say amy percentage wise the stuff you buy online versus stuff you buy a person.
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of mines online. I'm trying to google exactly who gen Z is because I get these all confused. Yeah, my daughter, No, Morgan's.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm like on the cusp of millennial. Yeah, my daughter's gen Z. She was, uh so, yeah, and this makes sense. She loves to go to the mall. She wants to like try it on, see it in person.
Speaker 4: I think her experience with the ordering things is she's just like, oh, this does not look like what I thought it looked like online.
Speaker 3: And she likes to go with her friends. I'm going to be I'm going the mall.
Speaker 4: I mean, I got to go to Macy's because I have to do that, but then I'm going to get some things while I'm at the mall.
Speaker 1: It's you love them all. Oh yeah, dude, you're a mall guy.
Speaker 7: I was a moll guy when we were kids because we didn't have any money. That was like our place to go hang out in the weekend. My mom would drop us off and we just walk around for hours looking at stuff.
Speaker 1: It was how would you get stuff.
Speaker 7: We wouldn't really get a lot of stuff, or you would just look at stuff and want to get it, or run around playing tag and stuff like that. When I got older, I saved my money up and I would buy things like a chain wallet.
Speaker 1: But then i'd buy the chain wall, and I have no money put in.
Speaker 7: The chain wall because I bought the chain wall.
Speaker 1: Never had wallet.
Speaker 7: Did I love the chain wallet A good vibrations that's where I bought it from and the mall, But so for me it was a past time. I just enjoyed it, and even now as an adult, I love it because I like to get the tangible items and take them home in that moment. Because I also feel like twy buy things online sometimes the quality of the product isn't as good as it was from the store.
Speaker 1: I think a bit is That's what I am saying. Two where daughter gets in and it's like, oh man, this is kind of what I wanted. You want to see it.
Speaker 7: Especially clothing, it's annoying to send it back. Yes, it's a longer process than just to go to the mall and do it in the first place.
Speaker 1: I hate trying on clothes though. That's why I like buying online. I'm not trying anything on. But you're also you don't go to the dressing room ever. I'm not trying anything on, trying anything. You don't even try on the shoes and wall around. I don't try stuff on. Pants. I will never try on. There's nothing worse. I'd rather go to the dentist than have to try on pants.
Speaker 7: You don't ever like go like show your wife, like, hey, what do you think? And you go in the little mirror and look around at it.
Speaker 1: If it's like a shirt I can put on on the floor, Yeah, like out in front of it on the floor. Dude. It's the worst again, and pants is the worst of the worst. All pants fit different. I don't want to go have to take pants off and put on other pants. For some reason. That feels miserable to me. You know, some people hate washing dishes like it makes them cringe. Pants shopping is the worst? Is it just the germ factor that at all? Okay? I don't know why I hate it so much. I hate also taking those bags one take the trash out. I don't mind taking the trash out, but I hate taking the bag and going and sticking it in the can. I hate lining the trash can the empty bag.
Speaker 3: You don't like that where you're like shaking the bag out for it to be like that whole.
Speaker 1: Thing I do it. I said, I don't like it. That's when I ask, I'm just like, are you sure?
Speaker 3: Because to me, I like it.
Speaker 1: There's it's irrational. But I hate pants shopping and I hate taking the trash bag going. I'll take it on a hundred trashes. If I don't put one back liner in.
Speaker 3: You want to take it out.
Speaker 1: Torture, that's torture. That's where you worse than waterboarding. If they took me into Guantanamo and said, all right, next twelve hours, all you're gonna be doing is so Tom putting linings and okay, here's all America's secrets, here's what the drones are. I'd be in man. I would tell him everything. Let's take a little mineral here, Raymundo, all right, back at it, Amy, What are you doing sweek? Anything?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, Christmas shopping?
Speaker 4: Mostly because I feel like next weekend I leave town to go to Colice. So this is my last full weekend to get everything done that I need to because we're going to Colorado. Next weekend, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to bread show next Friday night.
Speaker 3: He's doing the Bridge Zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's an arena here in town. And most of the time breats on a few nights at Brett Bretta Alders. Mister Christmas, uh, mister glow, let it glow, let it glow. Oh holy night, you know they go right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know, Britt.
Speaker 1: So he's done the Rhyman multiple nights in a row, and he'd always liked the vibe of doing those theater type shows because it's like Christmas and let's say it's intimate, but it definitely it's a lot closer, but it's smaller, right, And so for the first time he's going to do the arena, which is crazy, and I know that for him that's a big deal. And he's did like Chicago Theater three nights. He's in Detroit the other night. But so we're gonna go to that show and I hope it's awesome. We've never seen it in a big in an arena. So we do that next Friday night. Yeah, I'm not a Christmas guy, I know.
Speaker 3: But it's okay. You can be now, you can always change yeah, is.
Speaker 5: It changing a little bit? I think so as you get older.
Speaker 1: Here's the good and the bad about that. The good is, there's not like a solid six hours on Christmas Day where I feel sorry for myself, which I used to do before I got married or had you know, I have a WiFi. Everybody with their families, there's like a solid six hours to be like. This sucks, that's the good. The bad is, I don't understand that how families just sit around.
Speaker 3: Families sit around, watch movies, play games.
Speaker 1: We'll be together, puzzles, be lazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sit in front of the fire during like all that coffee, hot cocoa.
Speaker 1: I like to. And also if I'm sitting around, I like to sit in minderwear.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And this is so that's when you like to be alone.
Speaker 1: Most of my sitting around time in my life has been me sitting around just some underwear, and I've associated if I'm gonna sit around, I'm getting as comfortable as possible. Well, if we're just sitting around at her family's house, which we do every holiday, I got to wear clothes and that sucks. And then I like to be on my phone too. It's good I can read stuff and learn stuff and watch sports and stuff. Luckily she used to comes from a very sports based family, which works that great for me because I don't they watch sports all the time. Her dad's big sports fans. If we can watch sports. But I don't know, I'm just not I'm not accustomed yet to all that's sitting here. All that just like existing with.
Speaker 5: Each other, Yes, spending quality time.
Speaker 1: And I don't think they're doing anything that anybody else doesn't do. I just never did that, So that to me is a bit of a culture shock. Like if anytime I ever was just sitting around, I just that's what I do. I sit around in my nerwear and get totally comfortable otherwise like I was doing stuff. And so it's like three days they're just sitting around, not in my underwear. That's weird to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you can do that this weekend.
Speaker 4: You can sit around by yourself this weekend, and the next weekend when it's closer to Christmas, you can not the same do it with them?
Speaker 1: Not the same?
Speaker 5: Can you do like little shorts in a tank top?
Speaker 1: Yes, and I do. I don't wear little shorts because I don't own I don't go anywhere with at least three cutoffs.
Speaker 3: Of shirts.
Speaker 1: I don't go anywhere with that cutoffs. So uh, yeah, I will not wear sleeves unless people are coming over, even to her parents' house. And sometimes even then depends up to the uncle that I know really well, leave the cutoff on. So yes, I will wear shorts and a cutoff most twenty three hours every day that I'm at Christmas unless we're outside, and then sometimes I just put a coat on over the cutoff. Yeah, but I like to be comfortable when I'm not like doing stuff. But yeah, we'll end up going to back up to Oklahoma Arkansas area, Arkansas area meaning the Arkansas area near Oklahoma because her family will come over there. We'll be in Faibelle a little bit. That'll be good.
Speaker 5: Do you ever go to her family's house?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: That's where we always got going to their house.
Speaker 1: No baby, yeah, brand new baby. And they're only an hour from Fayeville anyway. So we got an airbnb, a big one for everybody. Oh, that's perfect in Fayetteville, which is only an hour from where family lives anyway, so it's not even a real trip. So we're all going to be there for the most part, and it's great. I just want to be a mondowear more. You could do that at the airbnb, you know when I do sometimes, well I can't in the living room.
Speaker 4: I'll go up to the bedroom and just do it and cause just set a time room and be like, I'll be back in a couple of hours.
Speaker 5: I need underwear time.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like how you've been upstairs for you you okay up there and I got just a paramond to we're hanging out.
Speaker 5: Yeah you need that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just let her know, like, hey, this is what I need.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's the weird thing. I don't get to be fully comfortable whenever. It's like comfortable time. That's the weird. But the good part is I don't have that six hours of like loneliness. And they watch Off every year and that's a cool little tradition. And mostly I sit in the back of the room. We'll get on my phone, not watch the movie. It's a o've scene at a bunch no.
Speaker 5: No, no, that you watch the movie again because it's Christmas time.
Speaker 1: But it's also there's like a lot of games happening around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, games are fun.
Speaker 5: Oh no, Bobby plays to win.
Speaker 3: Oh like family games.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I have to I have to temper family game down. I get to detitive. One of the first times that we did something all together and my wife and I we were engaged or married, I'm not sure, but I was lucky enough and still do. No Johnny who owns best pro shops, and You're like, hey, come up to our place. They have a really nice it's not a hotel, it's like cabins. Yeah, and so it's called a big seedar and he's like, come up, bring the family. I was like, great, So we did. We'd go up there and that pickleball court. And it wasn't like I was super close to her family yet, Kaylin, I've been together. It's a little bit. I get the guest fight with her sister over pickleball. We were just going to add it and then everybody's like watching, her whole family's watching, and I like, I I go hard. I go too hard. Sometimes. That's what I kind of learned I need to for say, like long term success, I need to scale it down a little bit.
Speaker 5: Long term relationship, Yeah, we got into a.
Speaker 3: Bad but like, what does that look like? What do you mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was like playing or like, I don't I don't even remember it. I just remember there being such a fight. But her sister's also a super competitive athlete, like state championship basketball player. Kaitlin's sister is and so she was grinded too. But we got into it bad. So that's when I decided, for the most part, so we'll do like a Bible trivia and stuff. Bible trivia there's yeah, so it'll be like teams. And I feel like I'm always the fastest to get in every time. The one superpower that I have is I'm pretty I'm a pretty quick thinker. And if they call on somebody before me, and I'm like, I know, I got in. We demanded a phone record, like see but I got I was out of control. I was have a phone record this because if there's a fight, I want to go back to the tape. And this is yes, and this is Bible trivia.
Speaker 5: So it's ironic.
Speaker 1: I don't love that about me.
Speaker 3: Is that what y'all do at Christmas time?
Speaker 1: Specifically? Because yeah, and there's like it's like the uncles and ants and there's like, you know, fourteen people and her dad makes the Jeopardy board kind of thing in categories, and there's like and you but you buzz in and I would not beget They wouldn't even give me the I won. I would get in first. They were calling somebody else, so I demanded we recorded with the phone. See, not the best environment for me to try.
Speaker 3: They're like, who invited this guy?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Who married this due? But no, it's uh, that's that'll be the holliyes. It's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you all doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: Going to Brecia? That's all.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's next weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh, I don't know. I've been after the doctrine a little bit. My stomach has been I slept like three hours last night. My stomach has been so bad that.
Speaker 3: But you've been laying off the dairy right completely okay.
Speaker 1: And he thinks that could be something different than that.
Speaker 5: So I have what.
Speaker 1: I have to have a doctor point in eleven thirty and so I don't know. I felt so bad for two weeks straight that he's like, you have to come in because I didn't want to go in because I have another recording session at one today, a recording session, yeah, some other stuff.
Speaker 5: And you're working on an album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically it's all it's all public domain song. Yeah, Mary had a little twinkle twinkle. Uh So I was like, hey, I told my doctor, Hey, I don't, I can't. I don't have time. And he's like, yeah, you have time.
Speaker 4: You need to make time time because the sicker you get, then whatever this is you're recording, you're not going to have time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well put that down the line.
Speaker 1: I mean if I die, no, if you because're right, if I die, then I can't record crap.
Speaker 4: No, I just mean if you end up more sick. I just was like, because this has already been a little two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been miserable for two weeks.
Speaker 5: That's not normal.
Speaker 1: And it's it's not just it's like even like the I feel like I'm gonna vomit every minute. It's like a crazy nausea. You don't want all the details, but it's been pretty bad. So I want to go whatever.
Speaker 5: Good luck with that?
Speaker 1: Wis you let me set Mondowe when I was there feel company?
Speaker 5: Probably whenever I feel like.
Speaker 4: This is tight, like you're you're giving your doctor basically one hour because yes, I know, I recording, Like you're here, then you have the appointment and then you go show up.
Speaker 3: What if he needs more time.
Speaker 1: Then he'll have to schedule that with me for a later date. The trouble is that we have another week and we have like ninety three things to get done before that week, and so everything is scheduled right to the perfect amount, because it's not like we can just go all right, weeks overdone. We'll see in a few weeks, like at least I can't have a bunch of stuff I gotta get done, but for clients and sponsors and so yeah, that's what's up. So I'm going to the doctor today and I hope it's great news. I was taking a amodium last night at like mid night. You ever taken a modium?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I used to put it in my dad's feeding tube, don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't really know what it was.
Speaker 3: It's blue, right, This was not did you take a capsule or the liquid?
Speaker 1: It was a capsule, but it wasn't called amodium. It's some like the medical name. Okay, So I took it. Didn't help it all to help you go, No, it helps stop from going because the doctor, because I can't sleep because the stomach hurts so bad. It's not even the stuff's coming out. It just alway feel like it's gonna come out of one of the holes. And he's like, take some emodium, which is called like loper my day or something, and it doesn't help. So I stayed up all night hurting watching TikTok about the stupid drones stuff.
Speaker 3: I know, maybe that's they just wont to know what they are.
Speaker 5: Drones.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're time I think about the drones.
Speaker 3: On the drones, I don't know, I'm just thinking like, maybe that's ailing.
Speaker 5: You well, drun.
Speaker 1: My wife has a has a a theory that she constantly lives with because I don't I'm not stressed. I'm never stressed, don't feel stressed at all. But right you are, I hear you. I don't feel stressed.
Speaker 3: I know you don't feel it.
Speaker 1: But my wife thinks that we're launching like three new things and it was just bad timing to also have all these thing and I was shooting a pilot for something yesterday and she's like, I think your body's just given out, and I think stress is a part of it. And I'm like, no, pretty sure it's lytos of dolerance it's milk. Like I'm just trying to find like a reason to blame it on other than that. So yeah, I gotta go to the doctor a little bit, is it. Morgan Wallen pleads guilty in the Nashville chair throwing incident, So he's gonna stand like seven days in jail or something, right, whow but like not real jail, like city jail. I don't even think that.
Speaker 3: Oh I really was picturing it like jail. Maybe not prison, but jail.
Speaker 1: Morgan wall And pleaded conditionally guilty yesterday to two misdemeanor counts of reckless endangerment. He was sentenced to seven days in quote jail, but it'll be served at a UI education center, So not like real.
Speaker 5: Jail, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean feels like I like, he just goes and sits there for twelve hours.
Speaker 3: But he's gonna have to sleep there, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know because when they say jail, they do finger quotes and then they say it's a duy Education center. It's not jail jail.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 6: I would think, like, hey, man, do the seven Days record an album in there? Write a bunch of songs and then you call it.
Speaker 5: Like the jail tapes. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Prison sessions?
Speaker 6: Yeah, prison sessions, and then you do a whole like double set album with like a bunch of jail songs.
Speaker 5: Dang, but I can't do that. If he goes to the Decession Center, well.
Speaker 1: You can't call it the Dui Education Center album, right, that doesn't have the same ring to it. And Phil is like bad boy you know so? And he also is gonna have two years probation and pay at three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 5: Fine, three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's what it really hurts them. Dang, he's got that in his sock.
Speaker 3: Is Okay?
Speaker 4: So this is I'm assuming he's going to the one in Davidson County because it happened on Broadway.
Speaker 5: Can we visit him.
Speaker 4: It's a state licensed facility that offers a twelve hour do you Safety school program for first and multiple offenders. It's got alcohol and drug assessment. So yeah, he may just be there like twelve day.
Speaker 1: Okay, you at least got to do like old boy put ankle brasil on him. Yeah, like our boy, dude, He's like, I didn't do it. Here's all the charities I do, And I just wanted to be like, dude, I understand what the strategy is here, but the more you scream about your charities when we didn't ask that, is you going, I need to say all this good stuff about me so you don't think the bad stuff. And I just wanted to know the whole story. I just thought it was a funny story that he came to the CMA's but like that felt a little weird, right like in force. Yeah, and he's like, I don't know why the news is nut cover this? Well, I know why the news is a cover. I wish they wish there were a lot of things of the news cover that was wonderful and excellent and beautiful, but it doesn't. It's just not something that gets a lot of clicks that somebody And I don't know. I just thought the whole thing was kind of weird, but I was happy to hear a story A happy came out with this. What do you think that did? Amy?
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely found him to be very interesting, you know.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I think he seemed nice enough. We just don't really know him.
Speaker 1: Can I say one other thing? I just want to be but if I were like whomever his people are, I don't know who his people are. Austin Tanner's the name right, Yes, could be the greatest guy ever, could be the worst guy. Don't know him except for the eight minute interactions on yesterday's podcast, we zoomed with him, and what he allegedly did, what he is on the hook for is some kind of insurance fraud. The thing that I would have done is make sure that anything behind me in the zoom video doesn't look like I'm.
Speaker 5: Rich, not the boats and the not being on the water with the boat at the beach.
Speaker 1: Even if like he earned every heart, every center, that the hard way, the perfect like, there's still it's a public perception thing. I'd have been in a bedroom with a white wall behind me, just being like yep, just telling the story. I just wouldn't have had. Oh it would have been waterfront property that I'd have been on and highlighting that behind me while there's like an insurance fraud case happening. Could you go to the charity building, you know, do it straight from there.
Speaker 5: That's what the charity work going on behind you.
Speaker 1: And then again, he could have not done anything. All I'm saying is I just found it odd when it went up on stream and I saw them and he looked like he was on ocean prop property, and I'm like, when you're in trouble for something money, even if you got all that the real right, the public perception is a big part of it. I thought that was a little weird. I didn't really think think about it till after it was over, and I was like, why did I feel weird? Oh? Yeah, I was on the water.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm curious about his movie that he's shooting in the Dominican Dominican. What did he get cast for?
Speaker 1: There were so many things I wasn't even curious about that. I am now. I'm glad you guys said that. I am now. I didn't even think about that because there were like nine other things. They're like nine other things I was thinking about. That wasn't one of them. I had no idea it was an actor, yeah.
Speaker 5: At the Dominican, Like what role did.
Speaker 3: Are sometimes they film other locations? Is you know seen reason?
Speaker 1: I hear you. It's just now he's an act He's an actor.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, in the dr I know it being.
Speaker 1: Kind of convenient. He got an acting role in the dr at the time of charges.
Speaker 4: Well, he'd actually didn't get to participate because the judge didn't grant it.
Speaker 1: But why didn't they judge grant it?
Speaker 3: Because it was out of the country.
Speaker 1: No, I know why, I know, I mean, I know why, But why didn't the judge granted.
Speaker 4: Oh, like I don't believe there was no acting gig in the dr he was just trying to get to the DR.
Speaker 1: No, not at No, I don't think anything. But I'm saying if it were just a work job, like you're playing a show you did a movie like, and a judge actually hears, oh, and a reasonable reason why you should go and be able to make a living out, I think the judge would just would allow you to go. So but I know nothing. All I know two things. One, I thought the water zoom was weird, and I get it, you want to look cool. It's I'm glad he came on. I thought he probably thought it was pretty cool to come on and tell us side of the story.
Speaker 3: So we're one hundred percent that was a real background. It wasn't like you know, in zoos.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fake to at first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like sometimes people are sitting on the solar system.
Speaker 1: YEP, I don't his name's Austin Tanner, right, I don't think this is him on IMDb. So there's some weird titles. Yeah, listen, I'll say one more time. You could have earned every penny of that. It just felt weird that it was like a look at my surroundings. But while I'm in trouble for some sort of money crime or like insurance fraud thing. I don't know that's it. I hope it all works itself out. I hope he did nothing and it was a mistake. Dude, that have been hilarious. If he comes to us from the charity headquarters, that that would have been. That had been the greatest the food. I would have respected that so much like people are like bagging, like bagging food around him like sandbags, like saying if he's doing it from that like that. He doesn't address it all out of respect because he'd made me ask about it, right, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: I really didn't want to talk about this, but behind me you'll see we're building habitat for humanity. Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had to take a break from it because I'm working on the house for a bunch of people that can't afford it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I would respect to that. That'd em.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's what people should have done.
Speaker 1: We're sick and twisted. Okay, we're done. Thank you everybody. Hope you have a great weekend.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm going to doctor today and that will depend on what else I did this weekend. Probably nothing. It's too cold to pay pickleball, which is stupid. That's all you want to do, That's what It's what I would do.
Speaker 4: I mean, the doctor might also say, like you maybe shouldn't play pickleball or work out.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this doctor, just kidding. He's my real doctor, I know. I just depending on what he says, I'm like, I don't know. All right, Thank you guys, have a great weekend, and we will see you guys on Monday. By everybody,