Speaker 1: The Boys are six and two. This hang on first. This episode of Busting with the Boys is presented by Barstool Sports. The Boys are six and two. Huge win against the Bears. Huge shout out to the defense, third down defense, specifically, we got a lot of ground to makeup.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of ground in the makeup.
Speaker 1: I think we're still ring thirty second, but we're climbing and we're climbing fast. We're coming up on I think the Panthers, we're right on their heels. But the Boys are flying around. They're getting in the quarterbacks face. They're making plays in the back end. The boys, the linebackers. Matter of fact, our guests today, Jayon Brown and Rashaun Evans, we have them both on today.
Speaker 2: They're flying around making plays.
Speaker 1: I think Jayon had a little ten piece and a sack, So shout out the boy. It is a great day to have a victory Monday. It's a great day to have a victory Tuesday. If you're listening on Tuesday, or if it's Wednesday, fuck it, dude, victory Wednesday.
Speaker 2: But we got victory Monday.
Speaker 1: Merch in the Barstool Sports store, so you can go to Barstool sports dot Com click store, going to brand Busting with the Boys. You're gonna see victory Monday merch. You're gonna see the boys life, Lightning tea. You're gonna see the light blue the Boys truck or foam hat.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see for the boys. Row Pat run left ro Pat. You're gonna see it all.
Speaker 1: Have fun in our store, go shopping at holiday seasons coming up, but have a day in the Busting store.
Speaker 2: But we also hang on that we got a quick turnaround. We got four days.
Speaker 1: We got well it's Monday and now, so three days something like that until Thursday. And with the way it works on a quick turnaround week, there's no really no practice, a lot of walk throughs. It's big mental rep days a lot. You gotta be locked in in meetings while you're covering with your body. You know, usually you have like a couple off days Monday Tuesday ish. Not when you have a quick turnaround on Thursday, you gotta go right. You gotta get right to it. Like right now I'm recording this intro. It's Monday morning. We got a long day. We're gonna be in the building till around six pm. But the Boys got to start getting it in and get ready for the Colts on Thursday, your boy, Willy see, I gotta give a great look to the offense. My duties this week, My role this week is the most important role of all time, and that's pretend to be Dais Lendard. I'm gonna have to scale down a little bit since I'm a little better than him. I gotta pretend to be Darius Leonard. I gotta give a great look at practice, and I gotta make sure this offense and these boys are clicking on all cylinders. I gotta make sure the boy stud Derrick Henry is ready to go this Thursday with them fresh legs, dude. But it's huge week ahead for the boys. It's just been an awesome weekend. We're also gonna be throwing a watch party. We're gonna be a watch party at me Feed and Seed Busting with the Boys crew. We're gonna be there Thursday doing the tailgating, the watch party, all this stuff. So we're gonna have giveaways, we're gonna be slinging merch. We're gonna be having a great time. You can follow us and stay up to date with us at Busting WTB on Instagram and Twitter because we'll be dropping the link to RSVP to get tickets, the packages, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: We need to show out and show up boys, speaking of while I'm on the whole following us and doing all that kind of shit thing.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to the Boys rate five stars.
Speaker 1: If you are subscribed, please kindly unsubscribe right now and then re.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to the Boys because that helps boost the ratings. That helps climb the ladder. That's like how we that's how we hack it.
Speaker 1: That's how we hacked the That's how we hacked the election in the podcast world. So go go subscribe to the Boys. Also on YouTube. A little secret on YouTube this week. So we're doing the episode and we're reminiscing on when I did the Verbel skit back in twenty eighteen in training camp, Rabel's first year, all of our first year with Rabel, and the rookie skit was really bad. The rookie skits are really bad the Rookie Talent Show. So the boy, I get up there and I do a Vrabel impression last about five minutes.
Speaker 2: We have it.
Speaker 1: We found it on video and so that is going to be on our YouTube. It will not be on our audio. We will not talk about the Vrabel skit really at all in the audio. So if you're a YouTube watcher, you'll get to see me do Vrabels imitate Vrabel back in training camp in twosy eighteen that you've heard about before. But that's a lot of fun, just a little thing. So subscribe to our YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys, and you'll get it all there. Now to the episode.
Speaker 2: This is short.
Speaker 1: This is short intro, fired up that we're flying through. This intro, we have on Jayon Brown and Rashaun Evans. Jay On went to UCLA. We've had him on the pot before. He's a fellow.
Speaker 2: Boy linebacker for the Titans.
Speaker 1: He just got a ten piece, tenpiece tackle, a sack, TfL, he got a PBu, he got all.
Speaker 2: He was all over the field yesterday.
Speaker 1: Rashaun Evans linebacker, five star recruit that went to Alabama, So we got some good recruiting stores between him and Auburn because he grew up right next to Auburn. He played with Ruben Foster. Their team was insane in high school. Rashawn's been taking heads since he was in elementary school, so we talk about his style of play. We talked about him on the Titans getting drafted, how he came in and basically took uh took the position that I am in. But a lot of good talk, a lot of good stuff with him. It's their favorite plays. We talked some of the best linebacker duels around the league, since they're a great linebacker due themselves. A young inside backer duel for the Titans. But a great episode, so much laughter. This episode is done in July. I was not on the Titans yet, and you're gonna catch onto that pretty quickly in the beginning because we're basically catching up talking about how much we've missed each other, like we've been saying. We were saying Kumbaya, laughing together. It was a blast. You guys are gonna laugh a lot. You guys are gonna enjoy this episode. But before we get into the episode, we got a shout at our boys at Chevy Silverado. Shout out Chevy Silverado, no free shoutouts, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. The boys at Chevy are in the lab making the biggest, boldest and most commanding body of work ever and this truck turns heads. A partner with grit and determination, anything's possible when you are in a Silverado when you were wanting to tailgate haul stuff like that new big screen TV to watch the boys, when you're wanting to haul that tailgate equipment to the parking lot to watch the boys, when you're towing boats, trailers, RVs, when you're off roading, moving day, road trips, any of it. Chevy Silverado is the truck to be in boys because when your boy asks you what are you driving? You want to confidently look at him. You want to tip your cap, you wanna wink, and you want to say, I drive that Chevy Silverado because it gives you that confidence and it gives you that toughness that you need. What do you think it takes to be the best? What are some of the most legendary boys have in common? To be on top, You've got to be strong like Chevy. You have to be ahead of the game and forward thinking like the boys in the Chevy Lab. You have to work harder than anyone else. You have to come through when everyone else is giving in. It takes grit, It takes toughness, It takes all of it, and you can't be afraid to get your hands dirty.
Speaker 2: Just like the top tier boys.
Speaker 1: Silverado is in a league of its own, strong, advanced, dependable.
Speaker 2: You need to take your cute little.
Speaker 1: Lass to the closest Chevy dealership and you need to tell them the boys sent you, and you need to get your life. You need to change your life for twenty twenty one, New Year, New Me, and you need to do it in a Chevy Silverado. Shut out the boys, man, drop the hook. This is gonna be a phenomenal episode, and you guys are gonna laugh a lot.
Speaker 2: We could. I was showing all right, yeah, please come out this with him.
Speaker 3: This ship hard, right, Jon, I was thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Jayon is the first repeat? What's up, Alex?
Speaker 1: I know he's not Michael Chandler is, Well, he gets hosted, but having he's like a guest.
Speaker 2: Chandler was on, it's like helping host this ship. And you was in the old spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought that's where we're going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta to.
Speaker 1: Stop being already started to story yet wait up, already get away.
Speaker 2: He clipped, Oh.
Speaker 3: Let's go, dude, this ship man the same crib, Yeah, same crib, I can't wait till like when this ship get like super big and like y'all get like a big ass warehouse and I could be like, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: Y'all started out and be on right with with with the a c coming in and coming in the window. Bro, that's the story right there.
Speaker 5: But you can tell your kids that ship last time I came here, they smacked my coffee.
Speaker 2: On my hand, not me, Taylor kicked it off.
Speaker 1: Remember that it was empty ship that same towns crazy. Then hold back, entire, entire back.
Speaker 4: That's gonna take a couple of days.
Speaker 2: He make right.
Speaker 6: He's gonna make right ship then oh no, no, no, no, no, they were yesterday.
Speaker 1: He's probably stop it, go to rape ship and they come back back because the guy's he.
Speaker 2: Flew him in from Michigan or something.
Speaker 4: Screens on you.
Speaker 2: Get big bottle.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody out here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to get my leg finished?
Speaker 2: Are we rolling? Oh? Yeah? Thank god? How long have we been since you walked in? Really a good deal.
Speaker 1: So we got all that stuff, we'll be able to tease and promo.
Speaker 4: Bro, I don't even put on his head phone.
Speaker 2: Just put them on like headphones. How is he gonna act like he's on a podcast on he he don't know how to put on head? Bro, Oh they shaped weird or you don't want to put them on your head?
Speaker 4: No, they shaped weird.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Like it look like if this tailor ship, his head just formed.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: Look it works, it works, just yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Why look like that his head not that big?
Speaker 2: All you got to do is all is releasing, like making it bigger? Yeah, oh man, this would be good. Hey, get your mic right?
Speaker 4: You're right man? Can hear can you? I can't plug?
Speaker 2: Can you hear us? No? Shake my one two? Jon's mill? Hey we got dude, I can't wait? Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: They'd be sabotaged me every time I walk in here.
Speaker 2: They'd be every time I'm walking here. Bro, do you know, don't put me in that category?
Speaker 4: You in that category? You in that category?
Speaker 2: How am I in that category? Hey?
Speaker 4: Sean, did you see that?
Speaker 2: You act like we just haven't had a friendship the entire time.
Speaker 1: I know Taylor disrespects you kicking off your thing, man, but don't put me in that same level.
Speaker 4: You need the sponsor me coffee?
Speaker 2: Where's that at Nashville? I guess was right?
Speaker 4: It was right down the street.
Speaker 2: It tastes good though, to slide down there? Can you hear? Can you hear?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Make sure the mic is close. You see how closer.
Speaker 1: To you you can sit back, Just pull it to you, shake one too. I don't want you on here talking in your the soft like subtle little jam voice.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I want that's in the lock room that you want that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you like to be reserved a little bit.
Speaker 1: I feel like when you when people are either filming you or you're kind of like out in your Cali.
Speaker 2: World and uninterrupted.
Speaker 1: I feel like you like to have like a different posture about yourself.
Speaker 2: Is that is there some truth to that?
Speaker 4: I guess?
Speaker 5: I guess so, I guess so maybe maybe maybe because I'll be working around a lot, so I got to see your side though.
Speaker 2: I know, but you have a you have your big personality.
Speaker 4: I know, I show it.
Speaker 2: That's why I wanted both of you on because I know.
Speaker 1: We're sewan you know, getting me out of that I'm saying. I knew that would happen, Like who you're going to get? I was like, dude, I'll figure something. Just because you can't do a pod. So I'll get the boys on. We'll have like a linebacker around table.
Speaker 4: It's been too long, will I know?
Speaker 2: Really has it's not it's not the same.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh, we got a new replacement for you though, Holding up, bro.
Speaker 2: He gets everything right. Really, he's the first one to everything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What's his name from the Chargers? Yeah, Nick, Cool, dude, cool, good at special teams. Yeah, I know he's going to be probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no slide of dB shout out dB. I love dB, pro dB, Team dB all day long. But I know I know y'all got.
Speaker 2: Him absolutely, Nick, I need to hit him up minutes b B. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still in talent. Yeah, he's still I think he just set up here. You know, you grew up in Memphis, was REP in Memphis.
Speaker 2: He stayed REP in Memphis.
Speaker 4: Did you go out there for his camp?
Speaker 2: I didn't the chance to because you know, I was having mine. Oh yeah, you had a camp where I had a camp the first year with my rookie season, I went.
Speaker 6: I went back to my hometown back in Auburn, had had a camp for the first time.
Speaker 2: Pretty good turnout that really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But this year, obviously with the coronavirus ship they kind of knocked it out the way. But hopefully if I mean they kind of, you know, they come up with a plan where we can kind of get you know, a lot of people all in one place and still be able to practice social distancing.
Speaker 2: I might be able to do it, though I still want to do it. Would say it probably won't be able to just because seven weeks.
Speaker 4: How many kids did you get the first time?
Speaker 6: Oh man, it was close to about it was over one hundred. Maybe it was close. It was pretty close.
Speaker 1: Solid turnout you have a football camp. I did not have a football You didn't get your football camp. I feel like I want to do something different than a football camp, because you feel like a lot of there's enough football camps out there, especially.
Speaker 5: Specially when especially when we got we got Deshaun Jackson got his, Marcedes got his, John Ross got his?
Speaker 4: Uh what else that say?
Speaker 2: Juju? Do they even know who Jayon Brown is? Out there? Of course? Do you get more love here in Nashville or more love where you're from? Uh?
Speaker 4: Like in Long Beach or in LA.
Speaker 1: Let's start with Long Beach first. Yeah, but you get more love in Long Beach than you do Nashville.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, well, I don't be going back. I haven't been home in a minute. I've been out here for a while.
Speaker 1: So because you get more love out here, do you get more love in Nashville? Do you get more love back home?
Speaker 2: You know what? I actually think I get more love out here.
Speaker 6: But then again, it's kind of iffy because you know how my recruit process went. I chose Alabama over allbun So it was a little iffy those first couple of years in college. Why is that, Well, because you got to think Alabama is we live and breed football. There is no NFL team, There's no NFL team, there is no any other Yeah. Yeah, Alabama football is like heaven for So when you change, appreciate that, sir, when you change.
Speaker 2: Will I see he likes he likes communicat look at me? So I just got to make sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But like when you when you do something like that, you come straight out the backyard off Auburn, Like I was maybe like five minutes from the University of Auburn, of all university, so you were expected to go to Auburn.
Speaker 2: Man, they were expected me to go to Auburn.
Speaker 6: I would go over there all the time, like they were expected me to already be on the roster. There was that website that they put out when maybe before I actually committed on ESPN, they put a website out already making me a guy on the roster already.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's still out there, you can go look it up. But they put me out there right before I even committed.
Speaker 2: They just assumed like.
Speaker 6: I was going to be on that and then all of a sudden I switched. I was like, yeah, I put my hat on. I was like, I'm going to universe Alabama. Everybody was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: Is your hometown about more about Auburn or is it kind of split.
Speaker 6: I would think it's actually more Auburn obviously because of the territory. But then again, you got like bits and pieces of Alabama fans that came out when I did do it. It was almost kind of like people when I when it gets the grand people kind of like you do know I was an Alabama fan too as well. Yeah, it was like on some stuff like that. So but ever since then, I'm glad I did it. I'm glad I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't have people like give me death threats. All the people like break you break your leg all all type of ship.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 6: It was like I like, you know, my my mom, my mom, and my dad should we we We wanted to start the business, a little cooking business called it in one sports grill down in the Auburn and they were trying to vandalize it. They had put on maybe like this little website where you know, they put out something where people can come in and grab items, like it was like an open house type situation, and they put it on the internet.
Speaker 2: I don't know who did it, but basically advertising yeah you.
Speaker 4: Can get you.
Speaker 2: Basically they were like breaking it and entering into the place. So I didn have some ship going on, man, none of that going on along.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the South, bro, like, y'all football experience is so different from ours on West Coast.
Speaker 1: Like shoot, even different from but y'all you all both play ball all year round in your schools, right, so I'm saying not in not in Missouri.
Speaker 2: It's just like seasonal. It's like football seasons coming.
Speaker 1: So you start training in the summer and then you get ready for camp and then you go from camping to the season. Then when the season is done, you're done until the next summer. So there's no spring ball. There's no we don't have meetings like that. Like if we prepare for an opponent in high school, if I can remember right, it would be we just met on Monday and just talked about stuff they did, and then the rest of the week we just practice. We're not having meetings and then going to practice. Like some high schools run at like like a little college exactly what they do practice meetings, practice every day.
Speaker 2: Not not in now where I was at crazy. That's nuts.
Speaker 6: Look, you could say you could tell I was already balling at the time. He said, you can tell all was I was that I was? It was I was that stressed out I had. I was already trying to save it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I didn't care, you cared. No, no, no, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Tell you why I didn't care, because we're talking about Rashaun Bowlding right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, this is you guys watching.
Speaker 6: This is in high school. So this is what makes it even more funnier because you're not six.
Speaker 1: Three, like, no, listen, listen, you gotta everybody knows it recruited.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows the.
Speaker 4: Recruited fifteen your position.
Speaker 2: He was eating position star.
Speaker 4: One look position Star.
Speaker 6: No, listen, listen, listen when they said star, that's exactly the position that they wanted me to play.
Speaker 2: But it start.
Speaker 6: I just figured know like a nickel they wanted. They wanted me to play like a safety position.
Speaker 4: I thought you was a outside linebacker like I was.
Speaker 6: I was an outside linebacker. I was being recruited, you know, by the teams I was trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 6: Being recruited as an outside imbacker. But they were like, no, we feel like you can play Star, which was the nickel in that defense?
Speaker 2: Was a nickel or is it like the rover for Florida State? It was actually kind of it was actually kind of like that. It was actually kind of like that. So I mean, I was like, I mean I understand what now, Yeah, because you can play a lot of difference. But that's good though. That's actually a complement. Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not You're not a physical hitter like my man, You're a finess player.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 2: You know who he went to high school with to remember Rashawan? Yeah, who? Ruben Foster the same when we went to the same high school.
Speaker 6: Is crazy went to look, I got some stories for y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, you talk about that like you were.
Speaker 6: Me and Rubert at the time when we were talking, well, when I was getting recruited by Alabama, you know, he was already there. He already did a year there, and he was really one of the main people that kind of made me go to Alabama. I was like, well, shoot, I want to play with you again, let's ride. He was like, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: So I ended up committing. Me and him. I remember coming in my freshman year automatically like we was like we were we were my first year.
Speaker 6: We were already getting ready to play well for the national championship one game away. I mean we were playing against Ohio State. That was when Ezekiel Elliet went crazy, went stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah every yeah.
Speaker 6: Ever since then, that's when Ezekiel Elliott was like Ezekiel Elliott and now that you see so yeah yeah yeah. But I mean me and ruber Man, we got some crazy stories, bro. I remember, like just about high school or college college me well, basically me coming out of high school and him being in college. Those recruiting, those recruiting stories, like I just remember when I first came in there. They were already trying to like trying to get me to commit all ready because they were like, look, you got Ruben here, you know, you got somebody that's familiar with you. Why would you not commit? I was like, yeah, I understand what you're seeing, But I got a whole nother, whole nother squad like Alvan over there that they were they wanted me to commit as well on the spot.
Speaker 2: Whould you like? Growing up? I liked Auburn. My family was most of it was, and then it was Alabama.
Speaker 6: I has maybe a couple I had a couple of cousins that graduated from Alabama. So it was kind of split so by me when I first committed to Alabama, it wasn't you know, the family wasn't on some like I can't believe you want to get.
Speaker 2: The heritage off like that. It was more like with she now you on the other side.
Speaker 6: So every time the Iron Bowl come around, I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you pay attention? Did you pay any mind to anybody else recruiting? Or was it just Alabama and Auburn?
Speaker 4: He took it, you know, you took a trip to yourself.
Speaker 2: You did? I did? Did jay On houst you. It was Anthony Anthony Barr.
Speaker 4: Oh you were with that night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you remember from hang On? What do you remember that night? Yeah? I'm like, what would you expect that?
Speaker 6: Like, you wouldn't expect any different from me? Like I remember when I first went out to the end of the bar. He took me on my official official visit. I took official visit out there obviously because I was like, it's l A.
Speaker 2: Why would I not? So I took official visit out there. He wasn't coming.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, hey, I was already like, look, I'm a at least enjoyed his recruit process.
Speaker 2: Why don't I go to l A. So I went out there to LA. They took me out there.
Speaker 6: We was I was with another guy named a Yo. He was like an engineer or Yo Yo Yo.
Speaker 2: That was my dude. A Yo was the party dude. He was a plug. He had all the girls. He had all the girls. He had all the girls. You know.
Speaker 6: He was one of those guys where you just you go to where you know, if you want a situation that happened. He was a guy that that lay it up for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of you.
Speaker 6: So I was with him the whole time, and I get I could just say you Bro, that whole night was like it was crazy, like I would have like four or five different parties that whole night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get too too detailed, yea, Yeah, we're gonna have to edit.
Speaker 4: Boys. Man, we're telling stories about about your trip, Bro, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah U c l A after he left, Bro, the legend.
Speaker 4: That's how.
Speaker 2: Give me something, give me something that's that can that's appropriate.
Speaker 1: It's probably not appropriate, but explaining in an appropriate ways.
Speaker 4: There's no way, no way, Like I don't I.
Speaker 6: Don't know any other way, Like I said, any other way, Like it's like, come on, you.
Speaker 2: Were basically you're like what what can I say?
Speaker 1: Like when when people stereotype athletes going on recruiting this, it's like, uh, what was the basketball movie h Jesus shows when he goes.
Speaker 2: On it was it was like you, I promise you.
Speaker 1: It felt exactly like really felt like that I'm not gonna cap U.
Speaker 2: C l A your best visit. Oh. It was a toss up between that. In Alabama. Alabama really showed out. They showed out. They definitely showed out.
Speaker 6: They definitely, uh you know, put the best foot for for a fact, I mean, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't care about that at all. Sorry, Sorry, Jay, I'm gonna I'm gonna find questions for.
Speaker 4: You to man, We're good, We're good, we rolling.
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta have fun with her Sean we have on the bus.
Speaker 1: No, what was I gonna ask you if something about Okay in your opinion, not based on experience, is does the sec in the in them trying to pay recruits to come in? Do you think that's true? Not based on what you've seen or no, factually, just if you were allegedly, if you were just saying, I would assume it happens.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: This episode of Busts with the Boys. The Boys is also brought to you by boykis be k Ys no free shoutouts. Of course, Boyks makes the most delicious air dried beef called biltong. Think of a healthier version of jerky with thirty percent more protein. That's thirty percent more protein for thirty percent more gains. Boykes biltong is often compared to a tender and flavorful slice of high end prostudo with ingredients that you can pronounce like red wine, vinegar, toasted coriander, rosemary, and salt and pepper. Boykese Biltongue is a snack you can count on to fill you up and not bring you down. Made in the beautiful us of A with USDA bottom round beef, Boykse takes pride in making the most portable, high protein power snack imaginable for the boys. Think of each two ounce package as a perfectly seasoned five ounce steak. The only preservatives they use are vinegar and salt, and compared to most jerky, biltong contains half the sodium and zero sugar. You can buy Boykes biltong on their website www dot b oi kys dot com and Amazon. Use code bust and twenty at checkout for twenty percent off your first order. You can also follow the boys on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at eat Boikies. I absolutely crush that ad. My mouth is watering and I can't wait to crack open a nice two ounce package of a Boikis built tongue. Back to the episode, Go get You some Boykies.
Speaker 6: It's one of those things, like you know, these are high power teams.
Speaker 2: I'm always interested when.
Speaker 6: When we hit one of those situations where I'm just gonna say that, and then you go from there like.
Speaker 2: You gotta get the best cat.
Speaker 6: You gotta win. You have to win, that's what you want to win. How bad do you want to win?
Speaker 2: And shoot? After that shoot the rest is history. Yeah, before back to back national championships.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty one players drafted in the first round.
Speaker 2: Championships come at a price.
Speaker 4: How bad do you want to win?
Speaker 6: But I would say though, like it's one of them situations where you gotta be able to have guys in place where you recruit. Let's say, like you get a top notch recruit, five star recruit come in and he's one of the number one guys that come in for your class at that time. You got to be able to use them as like the bait you got. That's how that that's how they do it with recruiting. You gotta be able to use the top guy to be able to bait some of those other guys that want to come on and join the join the bandwagon, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So who on the band roster did you bait? I baited? Really a couple of guys really I baited? Who was it? Terrell Lewis is one of the guys, is he playing and starting like now, well he just he just got drafted. Yeah, he just got worked out. It worked out.
Speaker 6: Terrell lewis he gonna be he gonna be a beast too. Yeah, he's gonna definitely be a beast. Another guy I remember, I remember, I don't know if I really baited Mica was more like of a guy that he he he knew exactly what he wanted to do. He was one of those guys you ain't got to worry about. He you know, he did he did everything right. He's a Yeah, he a dog like, he a beast. He one of the I would say he one of the best athletes out of played with for a fact, really yeah, for a fact. He's just he's just intellectually like he just knows everything, like.
Speaker 2: He just got it. He just got it ability.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you saw like last year what he did, like he the dude had like five interceptions, like five, like yeah for a touchdown. People were saying, I remember people were saying for the you know, when he was at the Dolphins, they were saying, like, yeah, man, what happened to me?
Speaker 2: Or whatever.
Speaker 6: He's not he's not producing like he normally does, And I'm like, shoot, he's like, you gotta think he doesn't have like the surrounding guys that you would normally have to have a great team anyway, pieces around Yeah, that he doesn't have the pieces around him, Like by the Steelers trading to get him, I feel like that was like that that's what they needed.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: Dude went crazy, like towards the end of the season, five five interceptions for a.
Speaker 2: Touchdown Like that's healthy. Crazy, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: So you don't take credit for him. I wouldn't take credit for him because he wanted those guys. He just you know, you ain't got to worry about him. Let me see, let me see. It's so it's so many guys I could think of.
Speaker 1: I mean, bam, it's just a different world. Were just when you committed to.
Speaker 2: U c l A. W were you like recruited hardest ship?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I was one of those easy kids.
Speaker 1: Like late bloom late bloom, like a late bloomer, like you got late offers or were you recruited hard from the beginning?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Nah, it was.
Speaker 2: Are you kind of just already knew you wanted to go to u c l A. The whole time I got.
Speaker 4: My first offer was Colorado, and uh, I went.
Speaker 2: You going to visit there? I did not hear it. I hear it goes hard in Colorado.
Speaker 5: I kind of messed up on that one. But you only have three offers at Colorado. U c l A, No Colorado. Then Colorado State came and then it was came like back to back Greek. So I'm like, oh, it was about to start flowing, you know, didn't and didn't. And then I go to U c l A camp and after the camp, you know, the coach called stuff and kept eye. You know, they say keeping you stuff like that. And then after the first game my senior year, I got to offer committed right away and that was that was pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Committed right away. Dude.
Speaker 1: They didn't have to art, so like real five Starry, Yeah coming here, man already you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Man, Look, I just I tried. It was so crazy to me coming fast, coming me coming out of high school was so crazy. Is I never really was like a premiere player coming out of Well, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, We're leading.
Speaker 4: This is the thing.
Speaker 2: This is the story you went to Listen, listen, five star recruit.
Speaker 6: Understanding the first round, I understand, but it was more of like ray.
Speaker 1: Lewis in the Madden when he's like, I've always been told I wasn't big enough, i wasn't strong enough.
Speaker 2: I remember watching that and being like, what are you talking about. You went to Miami. We played in the first round draft, in the first round. That's crazy. I never had what it takes like no, like yeah, but no, like in high school.
Speaker 6: My first couple of years in high school, my boy right there, yeah, yeah, yeah, my first couple of years of high school, I wasn't really I wasn't really looked at.
Speaker 2: Because you're a freshman and sophomore. No, and then my junior year I really after that.
Speaker 6: The only reason why I started getting looked at like that was because Ruben Foster came into play.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was the number one recruit. Number went there. No, he transferred from True County to my school.
Speaker 6: He was the number one player in the in the in the United States in high school. So when he came to my high school, I'm talking about, ESPN went crazy, they ate, they ate all of that up.
Speaker 2: So that's that was my opportunity. You know, where where I got you know what I'm saying. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. They took the start here. No beer, no beer, no, no, no nothing. Dude. I was the youngest. Hell two, you look like your brother right there. Yeah that's yeah. Oh man, it's good to have you guys back there. Oh, good to see you. Man.
Speaker 1: How do you like coach haslet love coach He's a beast. He's my decordinator in my first two years in the league. Yeah, so I know he was coaching.
Speaker 2: He was he was the DC of the Redskins. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's fun, dude. He's got a million stories because he played. He talks about use it like he would take He would talk about.
Speaker 2: The steroid usage. You know. The funniest dude. Man, I'm telling you he's so fun. Yeah yeah, yeah. He keeps it real too. That's why he keeps with him.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He keep it real like he'll let.
Speaker 1: You know if, like he'll catch you sleeping or like doing anything, like just anything. I remember I was on when I was on practice squad my first year, and you know how those guys got to do the scout team outside and the walkthroughs. You know how they can fuck it up because it's not like when you're watching film, you're watching like the linebackers, like you're watching the linebacker's perspective.
Speaker 2: You're not necessarily always watching the offensive side.
Speaker 1: So if like me, if I was like a tight end and I would like fuck up a stance or something, he just fucking jumped my.
Speaker 2: Ass to come to what do you do? Do you do you watch film? You're just sleep in the meeting all day long. Get get the fuck out of here. Like, give me somebody who will watch film. Oh man, ye always took a lot of rookie heat. You You neither listen, listen, hold on.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't here your rookie. But I'm just saying, I know people think that you. I'm just saying it happens to everyone, like there's some learning curve always. That's why I would always laugh.
Speaker 4: It's needed for sure.
Speaker 1: Every I would always tell her Sean, if Rashell would come in, they would be so hard one I would just tell R Sean, hey man, it's just mental warfare.
Speaker 6: Would look at each other every time like it would be so funny, Like Braves will come in and write, He'll He'll come in the film room, and you know, I already be kind of nervous because I know he's gonna ask everybody. I don't want to be the first person he asked, you know, about something that happened in practice or mental era something. And he'll ask me. He'll and you know, it'll be something simple. But at the same time, I'll be thinking he's trying to trick me, right, and I say it and I'll say it wrong and then he'll be like, yeah, no, don't make up ship like I'm like, and then it will attap me on my shoulder and be like.
Speaker 1: Hey, mental warfare, and I'm like, a man, you got it right, You're right, because it could get frustrated.
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll make sure you're writing this ship down.
Speaker 1: Because you do got to be hard on rookies, like you gotta get them man, like he's a first round pick, like you're trying to get him up to speed.
Speaker 2: You would have to be with rape one on one.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, still do yeah, but you know they're just rookies have it hard, like they have it rough. And now when you're like going through it, you look back and you kind of chuckle because you're like, you just know it's like mental warfare being played just trying to break you down.
Speaker 6: Do you think do you think, like with rookies, do you think that if they don't get that, do you think.
Speaker 2: They'll be as you know, what's the world I'm looking for? Do you think they'll be like ready? Like maybe ready, but like because I feel like it builds character. Yeah, I'm gonna use your I'll use your example.
Speaker 1: I I don't think you would have ended up later in that year where you would have been without everything that came in between.
Speaker 2: Okay, without being really hard on you.
Speaker 1: People really get like pushing you and ship like that because you were trying to learn it and it sucked for you because you were injured.
Speaker 2: That's what made it so bad.
Speaker 6: It was like it was like that pressure, like, dude, how can you be a first rounded and they can't. You can't even showcase why they chose you first round to get you show.
Speaker 1: Was injured all the preseason, all the preseason, out with a hamstring, and they were basically you know, getting him into this role.
Speaker 2: It was my spot. I fucking I hated it. It was my spot.
Speaker 1: I can say all that ship now, like even though it was like personal to me, there's never a time where I kept unanswer and anything from from Rashawan.
Speaker 2: I'm always trying to help her.
Speaker 6: Helped me out on majority of yeah, because you're like, yeah, you just you see what's happening.
Speaker 2: They want you want your first round to play and everything.
Speaker 1: But like there was definitely that learning curve you had to go through because you came from probably BAM assistant. That's probably a lot of different terminology, and you had an expectation on you for sure to like fucking get it.
Speaker 2: You gotta get it.
Speaker 1: Not team coach was just gonna like be stressful to be around every fucking day.
Speaker 2: Hey, shout out coach Mac. Shut up, shut up. We say for the line trusting, we're editing that. But that's so funny. I hope once we get to the playoffs or whatever.
Speaker 6: I hope that may be the Detroit Lions they get in that playoffs and we just we all come together.
Speaker 2: We just we just look at.
Speaker 1: Each other like, man, was a good day. Those are some good days. But with that grin like.
Speaker 4: By those meetings were classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are like it was out I can't even you guys had to be the most as young guys.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then and you were lumped into that box even though you were a second year player.
Speaker 4: I felt like I had like two rookie years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were basically a rookie a second time. How was how was that?
Speaker 1: How was how was that being lumped in with like uh Rashaan Spalaine shot out the bat rob How much of the suck being lumped in? Being put in that box and having to go?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 4: It was asked.
Speaker 5: It was asked because you know, like all right, you know, like like rookie stay late in j on you like you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 2: Bro, yeah me dB West, we all get to leave like see you fellas y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all used to try used to try to help me get out, like come on, come on talk girl now. But I feel like it helped me out a lot.
Speaker 5: Though, like with raves, like toughness and all them questions, like whenever Sean was getting a question, I know one was coming my way to Yeah, but it definitely I think that helped push me to where I'm at now for sure, because I don't get questions like I used to at all.
Speaker 1: You don't know it's the leaks i'd be have you ever you got to make team meeting answers.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's rare, bro. It's it's like I'm old, I'm going on your four that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Contract year, contract contract.
Speaker 4: Year, yeah, bro, it's coming up fast. But paid him man, Like, I give him a lot of credit because he knows how to push you to.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Like he pushed me so hard, bro, Like I knew what I had, but like doing that, like he made me like focused and like really know this playbook like I do it now where I'm so strict on myself, Like if I fuck up on like a like a little m a, bro, I get hid of myself, like fuck on my stadium.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He challenges you so much at first that you you might not quite understand, like why in the fuck is he being so hard on me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, But then now.
Speaker 1: Sitting where you are, you're just like you understand it all because if anything, it's made you raise your own standard to be like, you know, I can't fuck up on little mental areas.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hundred percent. Brother talks that we used have.
Speaker 5: He'd be like if if somebody like catches the ball and you should be fucking pissed off, right, whatever you do, like you expecting when every fucking rent, you know what I mean, That's what I have now, And I get hot like when somebody does do anything. You know, if I don't make a play, Bron get hot of myself because I'm mad, myself down and my teammates around, you know what I mean. But he for sure built a different, different dog in me. Yeah, for sure, So I respect him for that.
Speaker 2: How do you feel like you've grown from year one to year two? Rashon Evans. I feel like like I haven't been I haven't been around you this past year. I was only around your rookie ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So watching you have more fun and fly around on the field, it's like it's like, oh, he's picking everything, he's getting it, he's placing.
Speaker 6: Fast exactly what I feel like. I feel like, you know how you get it. When you was in college, you know, things were like you know, you you felt like you started to feel like you would you you were kind of like one of the guys that they could count on a little bit. I'm starting to feel that a little bit more now because you know, maybe because I'm getting a little older, I've done ma be like this would be my year three I'm starting to feel more and more confidence just you know, going out there and feeling like this still kind of feel like college a little bit more Like it feels like everything that you know that I learned from my rookie and my sophomore year, it's all coming together now. Instead of just knowing it, I kind of understand it now, you know what I'm saying. So I feel way more comfortable, Like I feel like now, you know, with this season coming up, man.
Speaker 2: I definitely feel good about it.
Speaker 6: I feel like too, just from this virus and itself, I feel like he gave me a lot of time to to heal up. Oh yeah, I feel like, you know, even with the annual thing that we normally do as far as like football players, how we we do our OTAs and then we go do that month and then we go on to camp. Yeah, Like, I feel like even with the virtual meetings within that, I still feel like that was probably one of the best.
Speaker 2: Things for me specifically just the fact that you.
Speaker 6: Know, you could have injuries that you know, you lingering from high school, like you know what I'm saying, So had like plenty of time to work on just myself, man, just mentally physically, spiritually, Like, so I feel even even right now we had to play this week, bro, I'll be ready to ride, Like I feel that good.
Speaker 1: You just felt the benefit of not having togotiate in the football.
Speaker 2: Straight into football.
Speaker 6: That that that that that that combine experience, man, that was the that was the most stressful experience.
Speaker 2: Like because you go into all that is true because you don't really have an off.
Speaker 6: You don't have off that you going there and you already kind of like like you kind of you're trying to do as much as you can to impress all thirty two teams and with that pressure you going to you know the first couple of days where the first day is that you got to do the medical and depending on your medical history, you could be in there like all night like to the morning.
Speaker 2: Especially from Alabama. Yeah, especially from Alabama. Yes, I have that stick look that we get hurt.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So I was in there.
Speaker 6: I remember I was in there for like maybe till two o'clock in the morning. Then had to wake up and go to a six thirty meeting or whatever. And then after the meetings you go to you know, after your meetings all day, you may have a little break period and you go back into meetings again, and then the next day you go you're go have to go run a forty. So I feel like just that experience in itself, man, I feel like with any dude.
Speaker 2: I know for sure anybody can attest that that that experience is stressful. Is that is that when you started to lose all your hair.
Speaker 6: It was before that I was losing that, but in high school that was that was more of like that Alabama all the situation. I was stressed as hell, but that because I did not want to at first.
Speaker 2: It was more of me.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to, like, you know, make anybody mad. That's you know, I'm a young guy. You know, I'm like, shoot, I just want to be cool with everybody. I want people to accept the fact that I'm just going to college and playing football, you know what I'm saying. So, but you know, people take it a little different when you know you in Alabama. Alabama is they live and breathe all in Alabama football.
Speaker 2: So but you know, you guys also played all the way deep in the January too.
Speaker 1: So if you would have had to turn around, like anybody who like goes pretty much to you don't have like you only have like eight or nine weeks off this past year.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Like you guys played deep in the January. You didn't have to go in April, April, May, June, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Compared to the guys who get done at the end of the year, like in December, they have like three or four months.
Speaker 2: Exactly they had. You guys played deep in the January every year.
Speaker 1: This man about every year every year, I guess so in Alabama every year.
Speaker 2: You got to think about.
Speaker 4: It, Broy, Just imagine that all every year they're playing like half a Yeah, they're playing like half a NFL season. When you go to Rend, they're playing thirteen games.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 6: Like, you got a lot of wear and tear, bro I have a lot of wear in tear. I look thirty five years old right now.
Speaker 2: You could tell you could.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you first came in the locker room, volved at the beards.
Speaker 1: You're like, who then, as man assistant coach coach Evans, coach No, I promise.
Speaker 2: You you remember the dude that came in there.
Speaker 1: What's his name? That's my that's my that's my cousin. He's not really my cousin, but you know we looking yeah, yeah, cousins. What's his name from? He played play linebacker for the Patriots?
Speaker 6: What's his name? They came in there like that, y'all were like, uh, he looked just like you. What's his name?
Speaker 4: Your first year?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 4: The ball guy?
Speaker 2: He was the NFL p a nfl p A guy. What's Davis? Don Davis? Look this out.
Speaker 6: I remember when we was in was at Alabama, Right, this is my first time meeting Don Davis. He came and spoke to us, like he came and spoke to us. Right, check this out. He came and spoke to us. He first walks in, he.
Speaker 4: Was like crazy, smooth, slowmoth.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he came in there.
Speaker 6: And the way the way the building is set up, like you got to see she got the you know, the bitch screen right here, and then on the left side, it's like where you entering when people can enter in into the you know, the theater. So he comes in, he's like on the corner. I'm like, okay, I see a little ball ball dude. He's gonna go speak whoever it is. Right, he comes like towards the middle and everybody starts looking up at me like, wait a minute, is this your dad?
Speaker 2: I kid you not.
Speaker 6: When when when we first met each other, after he had got done talking.
Speaker 2: We like we like linked eyes, like I was like.
Speaker 6: Dude, it I know it could could there have been a possibility.
Speaker 1: You guys both at the outgoing type of personality to speaking.
Speaker 6: It was one of the quirdest experiences because I'm like, dude, really act and it's you know, personal like kind of like me, like he kind of got the same type of side.
Speaker 2: Like it was. It was it was it was like it was some stuff going on.
Speaker 6: There's some different stuff going on, but you know, other than that man, it shout out.
Speaker 2: To him and cool he probably pulled aside by who you want. Yeah, no, you're a cool dude, man. Do you guys now, jay On, I'll ask this first.
Speaker 1: Do you feel a different expectation and pressure going into your contract year?
Speaker 2: The answer is obviously yes.
Speaker 5: I actually actually I really don't, bro because uh, I feel like uh, last year, like you know, my second year and you know, being on a pro bo a ballot and all that type of stuff. Like you're like damn, I really want to make the Pro Bowl. And then you start to think about it. I feel like you feel you feel ship that you shouldn't want to feel like.
Speaker 1: By trying to by trying to keep saying I need to be a pro Bow yeah, instead of just letting it come to.
Speaker 4: When it comes. So I've experienced that last year.
Speaker 5: For like probably like a couple of days, bro or like no, a couple of games actually, and then I'm like, in your second year, this past year, this past year, because I wanted I wanted it that I still.
Speaker 1: You are you saying you had a couple games where you were trying to do too much? No, no, just.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, damn, I'm not doing you know, looking at the film like fun, I could have made this play.
Speaker 4: Can I make this play as I should be doing, right?
Speaker 5: But I feel like when you do that, it kind of fucks up your your mental of like preparing for each game, like let that ship just come and and.
Speaker 4: Everything that's gonna happen will happen, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, instead of being like watching the film and be like I have to make this play and then going a bit stressed out about making it other than like I have to make this play and then just seeing it for what it is and just moving on to the next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like like with this with my fourth year coming up, contract year, like of course everybody wants the big money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course I want.
Speaker 2: It, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hope you do too, Bro, I hope you get that. I want everyone rooster, everybody in their fourth year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm going in and just doing make sure I'm keep on improving like I've been doing these and every year, and just make this one. I feel like this is gonna be the best year yet, and no doubt I think it's gonna pay out.
Speaker 1: Who are the top three linebacker duos you think out there? Time to take a minute and shout out Roman Nightly Defense. If you've been dealing with acne, redness, dark spots, wrinkles, ugliness, or any of that, finding treatment that works can be complicated. You need skincare that actually performs. It makes you look better, but getting started can be overwhelming. Thankfully, the boys at Roman have a solution. Roman makes it convenient to get customized prescription skincare that actually performs. Just grab your phone or computer, complete a free online consultation. We know our fans love free and you'll hear back from a US licensed physician within twenty four hours. If appropriate, a doctor will prescribe a custom blended treatment based on your skin type and priorities. You'll receive a custom skincare treatment for with a free two day shipping. Let me say that sentence again. You'll receive your custom skincare treatment with free two day shipping. You also get free unlimited follow ups with your doctor if you need to make a change to your treatment or you have have questions about your face. With Roman, there are no commitments and you can cancel any time. Go to get Roman dot com slash barstool to try out a three month supply of nightly defense for just five bucks. It's free to chat with the doctor and your first order is just five dollars. That's get Roman dot com slash barstool. Eligibility requirements and additional terms may apply.
Speaker 2: Get Roman in.
Speaker 1: Your life, Fix your face, fix your skin, feel refreshed and feel rejuvenated for the days ahead. Oh, I would assume what Barr and Kendricks I was.
Speaker 4: I was gonna put that away?
Speaker 6: Would you would you put out.
Speaker 4: This upcoming year.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, this upcoming year.
Speaker 4: You put the U c l A homies in there for sure.
Speaker 1: I know you want to shout because I say, Keithley's retired now, so he's out of it.
Speaker 2: Even though that's Keiley and Thompson with you. Wait, wait, let's think who else is out there?
Speaker 4: Talk about? You said young?
Speaker 1: You said young, Yeah, for sure, I mean yeah, but also like complimenting each other, well, like to be the best duo in the league. You guys are just both young too and getting to play with each other. You're getting to go in your fourth year, you're getting to go in your third year. You both made all your leaps and balance to be good linebackers, and now you guys have a shot to be like a great ass, which is fucking dope. And I felt like, you know, I was a part of it for a minute.
Speaker 2: You you have, you have, you have the manifestation of that. I appreciate that. But let's think about the duos out there right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I think your boys I gotta go out on the limb on this one. I think your boys from Tampa.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, they don't talk about.
Speaker 6: Is so underrated? Brot every year. Believe doesn't he can believe that year. I cannot believe the league would sleep on somebody like that. I'm trained with this dude down there in tone of and dude knows so much knowledge about the game.
Speaker 1: You talking about Levonte? Yeah, Bro, he's such a good getting slept on every time.
Speaker 2: And the dude is a beast. I remember when we played him. Let's look at Bobby Wagner and Levanta.
Speaker 1: They both came in the same year, and we know how pray, how much praise Bobby gets.
Speaker 2: He's he's a monster beast. We don't got the stats you're watching.
Speaker 4: We be watching Bobby all the time.
Speaker 2: Bobby's Let me let me ask you this. Do you choose Bobby Wagner? If you go, if you could create your.
Speaker 6: Defensive around one linebacker, who would you choose? Bobby?
Speaker 4: Bro Luke so smart, Bro, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Bobby is too.
Speaker 1: If you watch Bobby, he understands, he understands everything, being a whole player, like being a playmaker.
Speaker 5: Yes, Bro, do you remember when we watched that clip of Luke. Luke was like in like he was in like some type of low hole. Bro left his man. I think he had mental Actually, I think he had men on like a back bro. He said the back bro and just went off the QBIS. I think it was an ex jamis it just picked up picked them all bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. Lukeckley had I don't know if you guys remember.
Speaker 1: Because you guys were in college at this time, but he played against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving and they ran all Go Special. We'll just call it All Go Special, so we don't talk about terms and everything like that.
Speaker 2: And he was playing he was a he was a three player.
Speaker 1: So he's running vertical with Jason Witten and he's bending it over the top.
Speaker 2: He's running the bender over top, getting it to.
Speaker 1: The other hash and Luke, last minute just turns around and picks it off. That was one pick he had that game. And everybody's kind of like holy shit, like yeah, it was either two or three because one he housed next one. He was playing up a two and they ran three ran down the pipe, three ran down the pipe.
Speaker 2: So he had to.
Speaker 1: Run you know what I mean, he had to run with three because he's a middle middle run th but one.
Speaker 2: It was three by one but one. The one receiver he.
Speaker 1: Ran a dagger, like a deep ass dagger Kickley held off the middle of the field long enough on number three, so the quarterback thought, Okay, I'm gonna have the dagger kick. Lee leaves the middle of the field, puts his foot in the ground, comes back up, jumps it, picks off Romo.
Speaker 2: I think he.
Speaker 4: Cripped the monster.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: He got like a totally different understanding of the game. I think I heard some ship where they said that this dude didn't have a TV in his crib his rookie year, his rookie year, like for the like really even even after that, they said that he did that for like majority of his career because he wanted he wanted to be like he just wanted to be.
Speaker 2: Like that good. I mean he is like one of the yeah to have a play, Yeah.
Speaker 6: For fact, would you say, now show the show the stats thing again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Would you say athletically, would you would you rank him in the top five like all time linebackers?
Speaker 2: I mean Kickley's analytics for sure. Yeah, he's first ballot. I would definitely agree.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see these let's see what we got here games? They look the games one hundred and twenty one to one hundred and eighteen. Where's the tackles?
Speaker 5: At his tackles gotta be like the one fifth, They gotta be combination.
Speaker 1: So Levante has one thousand and seventy five. What about uh, one thousand and eight? Michael Levante has fifty eight tackles for loss.
Speaker 2: Leavonte's on the left. Oh, Levante's on the left. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Bobby Wagner has one thousand and seventy five tackles to Leavonte's one thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Look at the fucking tackles for loss?
Speaker 1: Fifty eight Bobby Wagner one hundred and sixteen Lavonte David goodness quarterback hits.
Speaker 2: They're both sixty four fifty two. Go, that's my thing.
Speaker 1: Like you can talk about forced fumbles Bobby Wagner five, Leavonte David twenty one interceptions go to interceptions? Where's interceptions? At interceptions? Wagner has ten, Leavonte has eleven. So they're about the same there. That's kind of a wash, but you know what I mean, Like Levante has he got Pro Bowl one year and it was just because he was an alternate the same amount of years as one more year than me. So he's going in a year nine?
Speaker 2: Wait, how many Pro Bowls?
Speaker 1: Lavante has one Pro Bowl due to me, due to being an alternate, not even a first, not even a he didn't get in immediately.
Speaker 2: He's been snubbed.
Speaker 1: I swear, I promise you, dude, like people that like for me, it's biased because we played that was my that was that was my Jayon at Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Me and Levante played together. That's my point.
Speaker 1: So yes, I do have a little bias, but also like stats and watching this motherfucker play like Levante is slept on because he's not like a very out spoken like brand type.
Speaker 2: Like out thrown social none of that.
Speaker 6: He just just kind of like an read under the radar, like just brow his hair out, nappy and fucking ball.
Speaker 4: Watched Tampa though he sticks out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's crazy, how crazy, how good he is.
Speaker 1: There was a going there was like a there's there's like an ongoing stat one year like started in two thousand, like in the two thousands, and it was most tackle tackles for loss in the league. Since the stat got created, Levante is number one, and at that time it was above J. J.
Speaker 4: Watt.
Speaker 2: What yes, I'm telling you Levante you need a sponsors on this episode beast Man. But yeah, I'm always out to try him. Every year.
Speaker 1: I try to push I try to push my man. His nackname's Bookie. That's what we try to push Bookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but is that it crazy? Bro? Yeah? Is that leaders? Yeah? Just a certain position or everybody that looked like everybody? Everybody? Yeah, it's even on there anymore? And what is that? What is that stat? Yeah?
Speaker 1: There is twenty two for all. This is just tackles for lost career number twenty. So let me ask you this who number it is? The tackles for loss?
Speaker 2: Everywhere? Who's played forever?
Speaker 6: What ways heavier tackles or tackles for low because you can get tackles like fifteen y'alls down the would you rather have?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a game with eight tackles and four tackles for loss or a game with thirteen tackles no tackles for loss?
Speaker 6: You know what, because they're gonna think they're gonna look at that thirteen like, oh my god, he eat crazy, he was eating if.
Speaker 2: You don't see the game.
Speaker 6: But if you don't know the game right, tackles for loss you get you eating like you're going crazy, like you you're disrupting the offense.
Speaker 2: If you're watching the.
Speaker 1: Game, you see tackles from the lost, cause you can get you know, if you had thirteen, you can get like seven solo and six assist. You assists could be like you know, ankle grabbing or something. But everybody else see the paper and think, Okay, everybody's gonna think.
Speaker 2: I ate. But when I watched the film with the boys, like they're gonna be yo, how the hell? How the you get? And we gonna count it if it ain't solo? Yeah, but so so what would you rather have?
Speaker 4: Uh? You said the four? You said eight tackles total?
Speaker 1: Eight tackles four for loss or thirteen tackles zero for loss?
Speaker 4: What's my TIF?
Speaker 2: Rather?
Speaker 4: Honest the TfL I got right now? So this is gonna determine it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe this maybe in a s How many solos?
Speaker 5: Know how many TFLs I got? I don't know if I got many.
Speaker 6: I think I think those tackles for laws, man, ain't they I mean it's not.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not terrible, like you're comparing it to Well, then again, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Our scheme too though, But yeah, yeah, fuck, I'll take that. I'll take it, he said, I'll take them.
Speaker 2: Thirteen. What's j what's been your favorite game so far? As the Titan?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: The playoff wins, bro, the winning the games didn't playoff even though I got hurt, I got hurt in ours.
Speaker 4: But winning playoff games is a different type of bro.
Speaker 1: Is it not the most I've never won to I went to the playoffs one time. It's crazy we lost in the first round. But the week going up to that, you're just the energy around the building is so different because you're in You're in the dance, you're in the tournament, everybody watching, everybody's watching. But what about your favorite game as an individual player?
Speaker 5: Individual player, I'll take you like the most memorable, Like like you.
Speaker 1: Got to be that Raiders game, bro, when you leaped over the line. When I saw that, I was like, I was like, I looked at the picture, Yeah I was, I was there.
Speaker 2: Yes, he that was beautiful. That was one of the most beautiful players I've ever seen. I put this out there though, and we lost this game.
Speaker 1: But the Colts Week seventeen twenty eighteen seasons, Oh yeah, I don't see how that doesn't like And I understand you don't want to say a loss is like your favorite game, but as an individual performance, the ways you were changing the game in the moments we needed it, I think is like it's memorable as fun, you know what I mean, Like we needed a big freaking it was like one off when we needed an interception, needed we needed to turn over to stay in the game, or when they got to turnover and they're driving it in our red zone.
Speaker 2: And you you low key you miss tackle, but you got up, you got up, stripped buddy.
Speaker 1: You strip buddy and took the ball and everything, and like that's something you needed. So I understand you don't want to say that, but I'm going to pub you in that because I know it's got to be crossing our mind and that you just don't want to say a loss. Yo, show show him jumping over the pile again.
Speaker 2: Look at that. It's slow motion, Like look at that, Yo, did you just time the cadence? That's when you time the kids to right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Watching watching the TV copies.
Speaker 2: Yo, that is so nasty. I like watching this from behind, I'm like, oh my god, no, knowing you have that highlight in your in your portfolio, in your resume. It's gotta good. It does, Bro, But I just, you know, you know, so humble.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, Like what's crazy is you? You know, we'd all be like dapping each other apart if there's no microphones.
Speaker 2: We're in the locker room. Say he's excited. I do get it. It's it's it's a smart approach.
Speaker 1: But like, I'm just gonna say it for you, that's fucking amazing to have that, ra Sean, You've had a couple of two. Let's let's answer some let's answer some Twitter questions. Because these these dudes, they gotta they gotta go to dad. They gotta go to their dad's house. Shoutout coach, coach man, shout out coach Uncle bray, Uncle brays Man.
Speaker 4: You were eating. Oh you were eating, you were eating.
Speaker 2: Goal line stand versus the Patriots? What is going? What is going behind the scenes and in the huddle? So what now?
Speaker 1: What do we I vaguely remember I need to see type in Rashaun Evans goal line stand.
Speaker 6: I can't even remember what I remember. I think it was like three, Oh you remember, No, no, no, I'm gonna tell you. I promise you. Like before I think did we get a time what was it a time? I think it was something before we got to the gold line. What was it they did something before we was it?
Speaker 4: I think I think we had a time out, and.
Speaker 6: We had a time out and we came back out right yeah eating.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the flash across the screen too.
Speaker 5: It's like, Bro, Look, the TFLs are just different, Bro, like different, They're different.
Speaker 2: Because this is one too. You jumped over somebody. Oh that was now, that was there. I was there. You jumped over somebody one time and hit four net.
Speaker 6: Oh you're talking about that was the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was one of my best, was bro, because that was that one of your favorite players. I think that was one of the backer. I don't even think that was one of I don't even think. I mean, that's pretty that's a pretty big time. That's that was big big even with the Jaguars game. I feel like that's that's that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Jaguars game trump set because because because not it was a simple fact that it was like it was fourth, it was fourth, it was.
Speaker 2: Dere Is Like that's right, Jack, Relax, I know you're Titans fan calmed down back, like you can't imagine how it felt because that's like my dude there here and my dude.
Speaker 1: So then when Derek does it, like when you're somebody who has turned over that's and then the offense capitalized the next drive, you think mine, You're like, yes, my ship meant something exactly how I felt about that, because the Dolphins goes three and out or something like I was turn over to you know, a more impacted yes, yes, yes, uh yeah Rashaun Evans.
Speaker 2: I don't even think they got that video. Which week do? Uh?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: Fourth down? Stop? Do Shawn Evans? Fourth down? Stop? Uh? Because we get to cut out the dead space that we said.
Speaker 6: Yeah in his own words, in his own words, I know, I probably don't even know what the hell I was saying.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, like, yeah, we would be talking ship, I'll be talking go dramatic. Got look in his video because I think I have watched it before. I was so dramatic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah I wish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a little chill from a different Yeah. He jumped, He like jumps over somebody and dives and makes that play. You fellas, you're gonna have to We're gonna have to recruit you after this episode because I am We're on here, pub and the boys right now.
Speaker 2: I'm for both of you all right now, I'm like, fucking you guys are gonna have to pay me for Look at him? Hey, yeah, man, hey, hey, I.
Speaker 1: Saw him, you know, hey, the hald and he tried to jump over from you know, I just got a nap.
Speaker 2: For the ball. That's the ship. I wouldn't say, though, that's the ship. I wouldn't say though, Man, do we have any other angles of that that is?
Speaker 1: That is a that that was a fucking awesome mess I want to can find. Let's go back to the twitter question, the twitter questions. I got a Twitter question. I just got a question for being on the bus. Are we gonna Are we gonna address the colorful hair? I mean, I think it because I feel like I.
Speaker 6: Feel like this could this could be the one that gets him that all pro all So you think he keeps it.
Speaker 2: You're saying this getting me all getting that all pro?
Speaker 7: What you're saying, you know, bro, listen which camera, Bro? That one that's on me and or Sean right is my camera?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That one's your camera of me? Too. Yeah, I mean me.
Speaker 1: You know, you you are your own person, so I always respect that. I always respect that you always come. You got your own sense of fashion and being clean when you go on the plane and ship that maybe I would never do, but you do have your own sense of style. Whether or not I agree with it, it's my own problem, you know what I mean? Sure, I mean I see Kelly guys that clean up nice.
Speaker 4: We all do for the most part.
Speaker 1: You know, you always love he Sean or j On because when Jayon buys a new fit, he's so into the new face he's.
Speaker 2: He's liable to wear it literally every week. If he buys.
Speaker 1: T shirt, he's wearing that at Whiskey Row every weekend. But when you and Mike Kempano went shop.
Speaker 5: If you guys were the same, like, it's a bad infl don't ever go shopping with Mike, I know, just been a bag with him.
Speaker 2: Who is your favorite linebacker growing up? Both of y'all.
Speaker 6: I'm not even cliche about the fact that with you know, people normally say ray lewis I Actually it's a toss up.
Speaker 2: Between uh Patrick Willis Beast and your boy? Was it? Darren Brooks Darren Brooks. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like him too. He was a monster. He was a monster, bro, he was a fucking monster. Yeah yeah, I feel like ray Lewis age everybody that's new age. That's like one of the more like new age kind of old, newer but kind of old. Now if you want to go bag, I hang on, hang on, I gotta I can't sit here and listen to that. What's the new age? Who's the new age?
Speaker 4: Like when the start off is that was actually like, that's the new.
Speaker 1: Age kind of who who talking about? Because I could go even like because because ray Lewis plays longer and farther, play more recent.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying I could, I could think about guys that came before ray Lewis, singletary.
Speaker 2: Guys like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's different brand of football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a totally different like brand of football.
Speaker 1: Like but yeah, Derek Brooks is a fucking monster, Like yeah he was. He's got all those stats like we're looking at making ship, but yeah, he's a monster dude with Patrick Willis, Yeah, when.
Speaker 2: I look at the elevation, like when he first came out, I think he might have I know he had.
Speaker 1: An interception, but he might have had to pick six that game. But yeah, did you have something to pulled up? What was that doing an interview on Rashawn?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't have audio hooked up, but this was a.
Speaker 2: Discuss his relationship with Rashaan. I got it.
Speaker 4: You look you agreased in the face.
Speaker 2: At least I got the new camp. That camp.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, it's probably people asking questions about you when you were injured.
Speaker 2: Ah hm, oh, we can't hear it. It's no, it's not it's not working.
Speaker 6: I can just imagine saying the politically correct answers, like for sure, like being so politically correct thing.
Speaker 2: All right? Not on the podcast, yell the right? I know, dude. Another we're laughing about Rashaan. How about the zoom call with Franky.
Speaker 4: Too freaky, too freaky freaking one into.
Speaker 2: One for Sean? You you you're in the music game. You wrap.
Speaker 6: I feel like you're trying to I'm a rapping and I'm a singer. I'm a i'm a i'm a i'm a I'm gonna trap you out, but then I can like drake.
Speaker 2: You out too.
Speaker 4: Oh have you have you listened to album?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, came out. Of course. I'm I'm dude, I support you.
Speaker 1: Coming out with another one to though coming shout out? What was this album called fourth Quarter?
Speaker 2: I can't or some ship.
Speaker 4: I think the song is called Credential.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about his album. I think he named it like second half, first quarter, or third quarter.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: So I tell you where fucked up. He was fucked up by not naming his first album first Quarter. Yeah, said his next one could be second Quarter. He did name it first Quarter.
Speaker 2: That's my bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first Quarter was the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was his first one.
Speaker 4: The one with him and Rashan was spasm.
Speaker 6: Bro, oh you're you're in a song? Y, Yeah, let me see before you. Let me tell you to set up. He was like, look, I want you to be on the what's her name?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you cutter? Is that your? He was like, he was like, I want you to get on this.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay, bet, I'm so. I'm listening to the beat. I'm like, bro, I can literally wrap this ship out and be like cliche. But I'm like, not funk that shit. I'm gonna sing this bitch.
Speaker 2: So I saw the bitch? Is that why you refer to yourself as master cutter.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, he was already masters splitter before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was, Yeah, that was all already like that was my you know, my name is razor Blade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you always put like hashtag master cutter, the master cut it is like.
Speaker 6: I'm like you, you're not making fun of it. Listen, I'm gonna take the setup of it. Like when you say, like, my name is razor Blade, right, yeah, a razor blade. Razor blade cuts behind the.
Speaker 2: Master cutters, the master cutter.
Speaker 6: The No, you're the master razor brow, the master raisor Blade, Like I'm the master cutter.
Speaker 2: But when you razor blade, somebody you cut them, so you're gonna master cutter. I'm the massacutter. So now then when you go on the rap game, let me take master off of it. Just cutter. I see you. You know I'm not. I mean, I don't. I don't. I mean, I don't have to be the greatest rap for a single, but ship if I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Darren was it you r Darren Baits you got the big boom box thing Baits Baits Baits had the big boom box and then Rashawn. It'd be like, what freestyle Fridays? Oh yeah, your fast Friday practice. Friday practice. Still you guys play basketball.
Speaker 2: And everything stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping and Rachelle would grab the mic and he'd be freestyling every Friday. But he was solid. You know who was solid in the Raider locker room, Max Crosby. I swear fucking god, dude, I heard him.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 1: He did so good that we were sitting in there and I was over on my locker and they kind of have the aisles so you can't see everybody, Like kind of in the Tiz one you can see everybody.
Speaker 2: This one it's like row, so you can't see everybody. But I was sitting there.
Speaker 1: Of course, you got a bunch of guys who are just laying and then they get laughed at cop you want to go fuck no, I don't want to know, and that they play a beat. But I heard somebody and I was like, yo, who is that rapping?
Speaker 2: They were like you that's match. I go Max Crosby, the white dude, and they're like, yes, bro. I was like, oh my god, let's go dude. You know who can wrap that? Nobody knows about this who Derek Herry really Derek might be. I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about the sharp on his album, just like you can downloaded on Apple Music.
Speaker 2: You get downloaded check check we see we do it all.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a song on there called free Free Lick, Free Lick featuring Cut Up cut our Man rash.
Speaker 2: Cut Up the Cut.
Speaker 5: When the album came out, and then he was like, yeah, I got Rashawan on there. I was like, what song, bro, because I listen to it all and I hand them up and then what I do tell.
Speaker 2: You about next? What's this?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's that?
Speaker 4: Put on the mic?
Speaker 2: Y I I the bad.
Speaker 1: Like you don't have to be the best, but he throws me. If it makes you go, oh that was your showing and go back, then that means.
Speaker 6: I don't even want people to know that that was well they're gonna because but millions millions watch.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I want them to know. Like, if I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna fucking do it. I don't care you could you give us a freestyle right now?
Speaker 6: If we give me a beat good, I don't care, you know, I'll just freestyle whatever, like the best with our freestyle, like we.
Speaker 1: Got to say the funny story, so we had Frank. We did like a bit bustle with the Boys with Frank Caliendo. We came on with the Titans and we were doing this bit and kind of getting Frank and us. We're kind of chirping on everybody on the Rostery Bray want us to come on.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: Frank the dude is hilarious. He can imitate fucking everybody. But we were in the middle of the bit. The we were on a Zoom call what probably one hundred people, and there's a screen share that comes up. We thought it was to kind of like save what was happening, because when you're on Zoom, you can't feel everybody, so you don't know if it's actually funny or not.
Speaker 2: So we thought somebody was changing up and doing.
Speaker 1: Something funny because the screen share came up, took over the entire everybody's screen, and it was on everybody's like desktop, the homepage, whatever you call it. And I had all these folders and I saw one that says with Shawn Evans cut up, So in my mind I thought it was coach Vrabel's screen share because I remember if Rabe always doing one on ones with were Shawn because he always coach for Sewan so hard. So afterwards, telling like, yo, did you see that screen share? Because there was one folder that said two Freaky bitches.
Speaker 2: And we thought he was just playing.
Speaker 1: He was just being funny, like putting that on there and having everybody laugh at it. Well, meeting's over. Meeting was awesome, great time, all that stuff, and we called Ray. We're like yo, that screen share thing, like where'd you come up with that? He's like, I thought it was fucking you guys, and we're like, stop fucking with us, like that was you.
Speaker 2: He's like no, it wasn't. And we're like, yo, stretch, was that Raby?
Speaker 1: He's like no, we think it's you guys like Frey blaming us, like you guys are doing good playing this off. We're like it wasn't fucking us. And then I was like, yo, Rashawn came aloud, It came alive in that meeting. It was like no, no, no, I'm in here. I'm in here, and we're we're like yo, we're Sean. We were just gonna do a funny little joke. But Rashawn's defending himself on the screen share. We didn't know it was Rashaan at the time, so I was like, let me call him. I called Gana Rashan on FaceTime catch up and I'm like, yo, Rashean, was that your screen share? And he was like yes, dude, how did you guys do that. We're like, we didn't do nothing. That was your screenshare and we're like, what's the two freaking Bitches thing? Some porn and he's like no, He's like no, it was like a song like I'm rapping.
Speaker 2: It's rap.
Speaker 1: It's nothing to do with anything like the none of that stuff. He's like, it's just a song. Let me try and show you. And it's him like doing this rap thing or rap VERSEU and we're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So we tell Ray. We're laughing about it, like of course it'd be fucking Rashaan doing some rap. Two Freaky Bitches.
Speaker 5: I thought I thought it was born because it was a part you seen. You've seen Two Freaky Bitches.
Speaker 2: We're like folded, but it's like thousands y'all didn't see that.
Speaker 6: It was thousands of folder for songs like you've just done over the well, it's not even songs that I've done.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, like different, just put them on the songs or whatever like it was. It was like pro tools. It was like, uh like Apple music or whatever. It was all on there. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then some of the folders were so many music I'll do, I'll get on there and one of those two freaking bitches, And then.
Speaker 1: You had other other we saw, like the one that we told like, show your computer right now and open that folder up because right we're going.
Speaker 2: To call you out. He opens it up and it was music. So yeah, I told you wasn't. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Even after that situation, I still reference that folder like every time we get on like the thing, I'm like, yeah, Like he's like a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Today he was talking about yeah guys allow to show his show and screen again. I'm like, yeah, man to freaking so can we give you could we give you a beat and you freestyle? Yeah? Freestyle?
Speaker 1: You know. I don't care give him a beat. I want to set you up for success though, So I want you maybe you.
Speaker 6: Understand like some athletes, so it don't matter like if it's gone, you do you do have a.
Speaker 1: Sense of And I always like fucking admired it. He'd be getting dog cussing stuff, and it seems like it just goes one here and.
Speaker 2: At the other, Like he doesn't take anything at all, bro, Like I would like.
Speaker 1: Lean to jam like yodas, even though he's getting like cussed out, like frowned upon right now, Like no, man, it's just showing he just don't know.
Speaker 2: That's how it is.
Speaker 6: Like I had so many crazy things happened to me, Like I literally I don't felt, don't felt on stage like it was what was and you were on stage performing after you guy, Yes, I did I do ship like that. I don't give you know, I don't give a damn. I don't like I don't care, like yeah, you just.
Speaker 4: Have fun you like I just have fun on me.
Speaker 2: So like, but I've had situations like embarrassing situations. You don't take yourself too serious. So just which is the right kind of like That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So like, even with that, like I remember in college where I had once wish we just want the SEC championship.
Speaker 2: I ran up on.
Speaker 6: Stage and like slipped like on national TV, like everybody's watching this Tim TV.
Speaker 2: Just with it. I'm just like, well, hey we won. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know whatever you got something.
Speaker 5: On If that happened today, bro on, you go, I will be I would be like, I will be like a gift, a gift for Jiff.
Speaker 4: How do you gift is a gift for Jiff? I think it's both ways.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got I got Yeah, okay, Jam, we're paying the picture. It is fast Friday. We just got down.
Speaker 2: We had a great Friday. We're going We're.
Speaker 1: Going into the playoffs. Jayon's got the boom box. I can see right now. He takes it from dB, who's getting on the mic, who's doing freestyle Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm a good man, everybody.
Speaker 2: Jay walks around the locker room, hold the boom box and stuff already cool volga language. I mean, we're good with voga langes. You know I got. But also be careful here here here's because here's what I want.
Speaker 1: What I said, I want, I want you to be successful enough to where we're gonna wrap this and when we you're this episode comes out, it might go viral because you have some hot ass fire.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, but I'm saying so much so that it's so like vulgar and ship to where it's like, okay, you don't want to put it out there, And then I get you know, I don't want to brave to him me up keep it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to put him out there like that.
Speaker 4: If it's good enough, we'll keep it on.
Speaker 2: We'll keep it. What's for. We'll say rated R movie, but you go in and leave being like it didn't have to be rated R. So a light rated man. Give me, give me one to give me one of the give me, give me, give me one, give me one of those.
Speaker 4: Give me one of the good beating.
Speaker 2: Man. This is one I'll be like, I feel good, man, feel good.
Speaker 1: This is an important read from Nitza. So everybody give me your ears right now. From November sixteenth to November twenty ninth of this year, state and local law enforcement agencies across the nation are stepping up their enforcement efforts for motorists who aren't wearing their seat belts. Yeah, but I'm not going very far, or I was in a rush. Don't kid yourself. There's no such thing as a good excuse for not buckling up. If you use any of these excuses or any others, you're putting yourself at risk of injury and or death. In twenty eighteen, nearly ten thousand people were unbuckled when they were killed in crashes. That's forty three percent of people killed in motor vehicle crashes that were not wearing seat belts. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, wearing your seat belt is the best defense in a crash. Even when you sit in the backseat, you still need to buckle up. That goes for when you write in taxis and use ride sharing services to like uberlyft, etc. Cops are on the lookout and writing tickets, So why take the risk. Seat belts save lives. So do the smart thing and buckle up every trip, day or night. You guys know the same. Click it or ticket isn't about citations, It's about saving lives. In twenty eighteen, there were nine thy, seven hundred and seventy and unbuckled passenger vehicle occupants killed and crashes in the United States. To help prevent crash fatalities, we need to step up seatbelt enforcement day and night. Click it or ticket, boys, be smart, don't risk it.
Speaker 5: I don't like watching like uh like other little podcasts and they'd be like having rappers on and.
Speaker 6: They get I wants still get on. I'm like, don't do your like that, don't get on that. I'm gonna tell sway, like if you know.
Speaker 2: That ain't the way. That ain't the way at all.
Speaker 1: Like, man, do not even a rapper. He's already telling me what to do. I'm like, I want to I want this freestyle to be so hot. People like, yo, how are I get on whatever fucking show that is?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What fucking show is that? Like? That ain't sweat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, what we think?
Speaker 4: The bus on fire? And that's what the bus on fire?
Speaker 2: Right now? I feel like Jahn's sweating a little bit right now, the heat. Man, I be rapping. Bro, we care? Man, how do you feel about that? Man? I mean, it's whatever, It's whatever. I just you know, God, bro, life be short.
Speaker 6: You should never hold back on anything. Whatever you do to them, life is too short. Yeah, yeah, you got any talent you got back on.
Speaker 2: Someone else.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you see me an Alley.
Speaker 2: He was having me.
Speaker 1: Once once.
Speaker 2: I about that was Yeah, we do need to hype him up more than we need to. We need to get it like okay, like who is.
Speaker 1: Super high fire just say whatever and everybody just loses their mind. Oh yeah, just anything.
Speaker 2: That was so funny though, that just because of that dude saying anything. We gotta, we gotta, we got that little what is that? That's the a C.
Speaker 4: Can't put a camera on that a C. Y'all, y'all know what I'm facing. Goodness, I know, but.
Speaker 2: It's moving. It really is like this the ones we got a fucking cop some crazy. Yeah, but you don't need nothing, you can its rugged. This is like the bust. Yeah, boys, I like that.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, you guys are on the squad now, yeah, we're we're doing this. We're doing a we're creating a team busting vibe. So like, uh, you guys, come on, you're now on the All Busting Team.
Speaker 2: You're on the roster man.
Speaker 1: So everybody we've had on right, like Quent Nelson, Like we kind of did it a little bit last year. We saw the graphic we made the All Busting Team like both these guys.
Speaker 2: Into the Pro Bowl. We're going to continue that kind of theme and get guys like.
Speaker 4: That so we can that's dope.
Speaker 1: In like November December, like when it comes to crunch time and our brain continues to build and uh yeah, fucking pub the boys. Yeah, because either you know, you know how there is you you only want to self suck so much. Pause pause, no pause, no pause, no pause. I'll explain that you only want to self promote on social media so much, and you feel kind of weird when you do it, especially in season and you're round the fellas all the time because I'll post something, I'll come around you a comp I saw you kind of trying to get votes out there.
Speaker 2: It's like, fuck, you know how it is?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Hey, you know I love that you do. Bro, Like when a Pro Bowl thing comes down, you put your face on somebody else body.
Speaker 1: I remember they did sip Yeah yeah, I did another Johnny one just a couple of weeks ago, Quarantine body bro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah knew them, Bro, john knew like crazy man. Well you'll see it. This Janet is getting that big Bro. It's that minute water freshing like like I took in everything.
Speaker 4: That's how bodybuilders be, you know, when they be rubbing out a but.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, then anyway, that is what we're doing.
Speaker 1: We're also doing this because by the time this that one drops, you'll probably already gotten the fucking care package.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to talk about it. Okay, but we're making these care packages. You know how guys.
Speaker 1: You know how guys when they get in the locker room or in training camp, their agency send them packages. Oh yeah, care package for whatever food or stuff to be like hey, good luck on the year type of ship. So going off of that, I'm thinking, Okay, everybody who's been on the bus, so this is you, guys now team busting. We want to treat if we're seen as the groom, we want to treat the guys who have come on the bus like groomsmen, So getting them a gift for being your grooms, making it like a fraternity, like a club, and so making a box to where we shoul ship you a box nice packaging. It's sitting at your locker to where guys like, yeah, what the fuck's at? Everybody already knows the bus with the boys on the tight and it's like, oh comptant. If anything, it's probably gonna hurt me because the guys are oh comptent you that but not me type of thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know, you can already see and uh, you're gonna open the package.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have every piece of merch you need from what we have in our store, something tailored to you, guys, the hats, all the ship that we have, some slides because guys, everybody, you know, everybody just slides in the shower. But that's gonna say on one side, the on another one. Boys, So we're having the shower and then outside of our merch, it's gonna be like like small things for training camp.
Speaker 2: So baby powder throw like if you don't know about camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the toe socks, compression socks that go like up to your knees that we wear around the facility because you're in the facility watching film all day, so suffer recovery.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Cocoa butter something okay, you guys, coking and oil heat. Man, you need it for relax. You got up. You gotta play. You gotta play to the customer. You gotta play to the fellas.
Speaker 4: He said, Cocoa but.
Speaker 2: Relax.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: When you come in the locker room, you learn, you learn that type of stuff. I learned that I need to be using cocoa butter cooking and I see rashowing it there with.
Speaker 1: His organic grade cocon and oil that I cook with and is putting over his body.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, what's the deal? He teaches me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I need to do this ship We laugh at it like it is a joke too, ha ha. But now I'm fucking at the house and I've used coconut all on my body before. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying, Like it's funny, but also.
Speaker 4: For real, he's gonna be putting shade butter in his hair. What else?
Speaker 2: What else was there but stuff like that stuff for like camp, you know what I mean. And then if that's what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, that's what that's the opportunity. That's the opportunity where you pitch the sponsors. Hey, here's what we're doing for all the guys that jay On Brown's, that Rashaun Evans, the fucking Quentin Nelson's, David Batiaris, the.
Speaker 2: Taylor Lwan's, whoever we've had on. They're gonna be in all these locker rooms.
Speaker 1: Jalen Ramsey, here's the guys going to and everybody will want to like throw in their snack some healthy snacks for the fellas, So you throw that in and then maybe like a gag gift like you know, you know how they say camp eyes, so anybody can go from four to ten after being around the fellows. But throwing it like a gag gift like you know, the flesh flight or something. But how funny would that be?
Speaker 4: Be hilarious? Hilarious?
Speaker 2: I think that's that's thinking out of the box, That's what I'm saying. And then a nice well written letter that's for the boys, like to the boy from the.
Speaker 4: Boys, you handwright personally to everybody.
Speaker 2: Probably I'm thinking about that. It might be the same message show.
Speaker 1: It might be a copy and paste thing, but we're all gonna sign like obviously it's gonna be something articulate to the fellas appreciating everything, making it seem more like you're not You're not just somebody we have on the and that's it. Yeah, yeah, because we've always been about for the boys, like showing away to be for the boys. And then from there, you guys probably see the box and you probably take a picture and shout it.
Speaker 2: Out like hey, appreciate it. You always say hey, shout out the boys, no free shoutouts or some bullshit, but what a picture of it, right?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's like, hey, appreciate ya, blah blah blah. Then throughout the year me this is me thinking. You get somebody blogging and we can cut this out to whatever you think. We don't need a share to keep it behind closed doors. But business mind thinking out loud.
Speaker 2: When you know the boy you get going at night, you have a blogger that you.
Speaker 1: Bring on, a blogger that has more of a little journalistic eye, and say you have a big week since you've been on the bus, you're on the roster.
Speaker 2: We grab highlights of what Rashawn did the past week.
Speaker 1: We make a content piece for Rashawn that's team busting with the boys, and we write for you to pub you and pump you up, and then we give that video to you if it's a highlight film because guys love sharing highlights. Yeah, but not everybody's gonna go out of the way to make their owns highlight and again self promote like I made this, but if we give it to you, oh sick, the boys made this, Like I can show this because I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: The boys did it. So then each week, like.
Speaker 1: If you have a big game, we highlight you the boy of the week week, like the Boy of the Week being for the boy.
Speaker 2: This week and it's gonna be Jayon Brown.
Speaker 1: It highlights, you know, if there's something out there, whether it's article related that we need to control, like help controlling narrative for athletes and promoting the Boys.
Speaker 2: And then when it comes to then when you guys, you kind of get the players like, oh, I'm part of this type of thing.
Speaker 1: Guys like, oh, how do I get on the pod? You got people that want to come on the pod. They kind of know about us more fans, but I know about us more. And then when it comes November December, when we're kind of already on board with you guys, then we're pushing the Pro Bowl stuff. Then it becomes more like these motherfuckers are like showing love to the Boys. They're for the fucking boys, for the Boys. And then then in the offseason you do other stuff and you guys come on again, like you just create this fraternity exclusive vibe of like this is and this is what it looks like of being part of the Boys.
Speaker 6: You got a creative of mine hell yeah, how do you think this shit manifested? Like I could have never imagined like putting a bus inside of well that I mean.
Speaker 2: That is like that's Taylor, this is Taylor.
Speaker 1: And then I'd say business stuff like I don't know. I have a million fucking ideas, and I run by Alex all the goddamn time. Alex will help me put ideas together. Alex is actually the care package idea. Alex thought about the care package idea. Matter of fact, I think he's.
Speaker 2: Alex had Alex.
Speaker 1: Alex had the idea of the merchandise and photo I believe too, like maybe even a photo of you guys, like of you either being on the bus or something that's busting centric to where it's like it'd be cool to have that photo of yourself.
Speaker 2: But they like the gag gifts and everything else.
Speaker 1: I kind of built off Alex's idea, so me, everything I think of it goes off something else, Like I don't just think of something like I think, okay, if we're going to promote all busting. We stumbled upon that last year and I was like, hey, put this graphic deiler, like this is going to be our roster because low key we had you on. We had Nelson, who's a fucking monster, Kylevin Nooa, who's a monster, Taylor Luwe me like fucking exactly, like you had all these guys that was like, you know, Delaney Walker, like you had all these names that Kevin Bier kid, Yeah, Kittle wasn't ntil this year, so he'll be on the next one. You guys are already on it. But uh, but we had all these guys. It's like, yo, we legit, like we can say, hey, vote for these guys, and it's not like we're trying to be biased, like we legit had Pro Bowl guys.
Speaker 2: On our fucking bus. So it's just kind of building off that.
Speaker 1: Then going to the nixture in this year, it's like, Okay, if I'm gonna promote the guys at the end of the year, how do I get them on board besides being like a one trick pony, like we're using their name and likeness, how do I actually make them feel like we're being for the boys. And then when he had the care package idea, I was like, oh, that's a fucking awesome idea. And then thinking of the other gifts and ways to like, Okay, guys like when people write about them or give them content because people love seeing highlights of themselves. But again, they don't want to self promot. It's better when somebody gives you something like YO shut out so and so for making this graphic of me, or for making this video of me, and it gives you a way to promote it through your page. So these that's where it all comes in. And then you know, a little devil's let us at nighttime gets the brain going.
Speaker 2: Man, look you can laugh laugh at that Alex hit the pin and hit the pen a little bit. We edited that out. Then this is dope.
Speaker 4: You choose what editing went to Key.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy and that's a good teaching moment for them too.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't need to be talk because they already know, but they listen to the episode and it's their job to protect us. So because Taylor's a face of a franchise, me, I'm more of that. Don't give a fuck Lane anymore because it's like you guys knew me last year, Like if I wasn't gonna play another snap, I knew like I'm already trying to do other ship to where Okay.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't happen, I get it whatever, But then I.
Speaker 1: Played, and now this year I'm kind of in the same spot to where like, if I play this year, fucking awesome. If I don't, like I'm starting to is something to where I can. I'm a little more outspoken than like Taylor, who's a face of a franchise. He's outspoken, but also he's gotta be careful, Like this won't be played in because they'll edit it out because we're not sitting here trying to explain like when we don't say stuff or we edit too much stuf blah blah blah blah blah. But it's like their job to watch it, and they're not trying to catch us in anything, so they're watching it from an eye or perspective of, Okay, this might not be the right thing for the boys to say, even if they might think this is funny, like they might go back and listen to this and listen to some of the bits that we just did and be like, Okay, we should probably cut some of that out there. Because you got to assume that Vaybel and people in your guys's facility are watching because anytime, like we had Frank ragnow on Who's a Detroit Lion. All the Detroit Lion media is gonna watch that episode because it's their job to cover their players.
Speaker 2: So whether or not they fuck with bustle with the boys or not, they're gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: Like Paul Caharski, he's gonna watch it and watch stuff when I we have tides, So he's gonna watch it this one or cover this one because they have to because their job is to cover titans.
Speaker 2: They get they're in the.
Speaker 1: Sands of like we're in their world now and we get all these sound bites from you guys. We get more from you guys because we have more of a personal relationship. So it's like they have more better stuff to grab, So we have to watch their stuff and listen because they have some shit that we can spin.
Speaker 2: That's why it comes back to controlling the narrative.
Speaker 1: So it's their job to look at stuff and be like, Okay, we don't want this to be taken out of context to give somebody else something else.
Speaker 2: That's why we tell.
Speaker 1: Everybody if you're driving home and thinking something as well as busting your balls at the beginning, it's like, yo, be yourself.
Speaker 2: If there's ever anything we tell everybody this, If there's ever anything.
Speaker 1: You don't like, we cut it out because that's how we are in turn, being for the boys by being on the bus having whiskey here, feeling like you can rap and say whatever, because the fellows are gonna go back and watch it with an eye of like we're gonna protect.
Speaker 2: We're gonna protect the boys because we're for the boys.
Speaker 8: And at the same time, there's a lot of times too, not a lot of times, but there's a often occurrence where like it'll be football stuff that's like playbook stuff or whatever, like you were.
Speaker 2: Talking about generology.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll see that and be like, we can't you do that. I have no idea what can or cannot be said for the playbook side. So we'll toss like examples of that to them and be like, what do you guys think is this green light or red light?
Speaker 2: Right? That's smart, man, that's smart. So that's what that's how we do everything. That's what about the other the other the other podcast, the Barstools. I see we are a partner with Barstool. Oh yeah, yeah. So so going in the the end of the year, last year is when we started.
Speaker 1: They reached out, we started negotiating with them and stuff, and then we partnered with them the weekend of the super Bowl, so that's when they started shouting us out and everything.
Speaker 2: That's why it kind of.
Speaker 1: Sucks almost that you partner on the week of the super Bowl because it gets it's not out there as much because super Bowl is the theme of the week.
Speaker 6: But yeah, we're with Barstool Man, he's going places. Man, you're definitely going places.
Speaker 2: For fact, He's like, what about the barsools, Like, hey, we're kind of you who knows, That's what I'm saying. That's why you want some flavor.
Speaker 6: It's so crazy though, even from some of the stuff I've said on there, you probably can find it in an interview somewhere out there that I've already said that Oh really really, but.
Speaker 2: See this one.
Speaker 1: So the play is like we do this audio and stuff, and then we we we would give it to barstool to find content that they might like that they'll pub that week.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying, yea.
Speaker 1: And then eventually like when we get closer, you guys, episode, we're gonna have somebody where you guys, get on like a zoom or something to do like a lightning round, five minute lightning round to where your audio drops Monday, the video drops Tuesday. There's a blog about you on Wednesday, and then there's video content about you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: To keep it, to keep it about like being for you know, the boys of that week. Yeah, yeah, to where you guys will have kind of a theme all week long promoting you. That's dope. That's dope to be fine. I'm like, fucking damn.
Speaker 5: Let's think about it, like when season hit we eating, Yeah, play the clip of.
Speaker 2: Us, Yeah, seeing with the best duo. Yeah, that's crazy, and then when it's happening, y'all fucking heard it here first man, man, these man, these other podcast they get on.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't, they don't. This is where we stand out. This is where you're right, This is where we're not. I heard this quote the other day too. I told somebody that, but you don't have to be the best. But we're the only Yeah, we're the fucking only one out there doing it, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, but that's our way to like constantly kind of promote everybody and be for the boys, because you guys will get in season and obviously you won't do yourself.
Speaker 2: But if we do it, y'all will retweet because they are from your mouth.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta y'all gotta make brave spot.
Speaker 4: What time is the right now?
Speaker 2: Four? Oh? No, I might pull I might make an answer. She might have to make answer. Is it defense over? Because I know he had offense.
Speaker 4: Over last night for some reason. Offenses that was that six?
Speaker 2: And is that far? Very so funny? He was like, he wants you'all for next hour. He likes defense more. Maybe of course he loves you know, he loves defense. Might right in the lift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: My car. How'd you get here? Bro? But I'm gonna go to my crow catch it up.
Speaker 4: You were in the same ship.
Speaker 2: I'm going to wear this just just turning to my crib. Well, I'm going to wear this with you, yea.
Speaker 4: And I dropped my crib too, so you might as well go to get off.
Speaker 2: It's not just saying that your spot.
Speaker 4: He just came from temple. Yeah, by the way, really, where uh.
Speaker 2: The street from here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So the spot the head quarters? So are you close to me now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You're You're like, uh, five and dry.
Speaker 2: I need my I need my massage table back.
Speaker 4: It's it's my glade. Actually, I've been using it to get.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it's at your house. I'm saying, I need my massage table back.
Speaker 1: He wait, wait, wait, I thought you forgot about it, he tells my massage table in August.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I took it right before the beginning of the season.
Speaker 1: I went, oh, well, you broke my head again because you probably wondn't go get it back.
Speaker 4: I think it off. You have to pick it back up a second time. And I just kept, like I said, I is it something yours?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Is something yours?
Speaker 2: Like? Hey, can I use your massage this while?
Speaker 4: Like it's been it's been over a year, Like, that's mine.
Speaker 2: It's not been over a year. Technically it's mine.
Speaker 1: Now, well, COVID you wasn't we weren't able to be around each other because I wanted it a few months ago.
Speaker 2: But you know, social distancing, social distancing. Have we covered everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, any good questions that we haven't. I saw one on there. Who's the hardest center on the Titans? It's it's who's the hardest player to tackle in the NFL.
Speaker 4: That like in our career the NFL.
Speaker 2: A p Hey, yeah you are I never got to like play dude tackle him ap there the way you just he just this stands.
Speaker 6: He was like he's just like you see how he used to run back and like when he was at the not the yeah Vikings and when he was over there for Oklahoma and like he literally still runs the same you know what I'm saying, Like, God, do you still run any other ones that are relevant?
Speaker 4: You see how you can wear people out.
Speaker 2: Favorite career play. I think we talked about, both of us about to QB in the league, to defend and why to defend, to defend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think, well its like you got you got duel threats and you got yeah everybody know, like playing Brady you gotta be in a game, and then playing to Shawn Watson.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You got DeShawn Watson, fucking Patrick Mahomes. Oh my goodness, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: It gets worse.
Speaker 2: Jay keeping the same mindset going into twenty twenty. Rashawn.
Speaker 1: Right now, someone photoshops a cigarette in his mouth. It says Giants, Jets, Nicks, Yankees. I don't give it damn Times by seven, you know, having.
Speaker 2: On this So I think we played. I think we played the Giants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like the Giants gave me like the phone like after the game and I was like, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was this game where we shut them out. Yeah okay, And I was.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, we just got Dome beating the Jets.
Speaker 2: Oh and they spun it the Giants Jets.
Speaker 4: Don't get them both the same in the same.
Speaker 2: Keeping the same mindset going into twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Same mindset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like what that.
Speaker 4: I guess by seventeen.
Speaker 1: Then once you say yes, of course, of course I'll do it for j of course, of course, you know what anything else, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I appreciate your appreciate you all for coming on.
Speaker 4: Man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 6: You told me that I could come on here. I was like, yeah, this is I was looking forward to. I was looking forward to this, bro good.
Speaker 1: I was looking for you never know, like Taylor and I'll talk about but who on the Times was to come on me? In my head, like in my head, I think I know everybody wants.
Speaker 2: To come on. Everybody wants to come on.
Speaker 4: Ever get it?
Speaker 2: To no, right right right.
Speaker 1: It's like almost like another mindset is like you don't want to feel like you're, hey, I got something cool going on, and you might think the other guy doesn't want to help, doesn't want to support what you got going on, you know what I'm saying. Or you know, you might not want to ask to be like a burdener, but hey, come do our thing for us type of things.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's more of a like, come hang with the homies, that's what That's what it was exactly how I was looking at.
Speaker 1: It, Like a j Brown came on the other day, and I'm like, we're gonna have to get more guys on because we had like I didn't even know aj before then.
Speaker 2: But if I'm having a j On who was a rookie before some.
Speaker 1: Of my other guys that I've been in the locker room with, like I'm gonna catch hell for like, you know, why haven't I got to come on yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I appreciate you coming on. I knew this ship would be fun as hell.
Speaker 4: It was dope.
Speaker 2: It was dope.
Speaker 4: I was ready to come back. It's been fun always. This is lit. This next time you have to blast this fucking ac We.
Speaker 2: Only got that fucking one and that was fucking Zach's idea.
Speaker 4: I think, well, Zach Taylor got a billion dollars fix this ship, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they wanted to. I beg it is time to get you know, that stipend that I need to spend some money. I was just like, yeah, they could definitely do it for a fact.
Speaker 4: And y'all got like any like uh like any like song like when y'all go out, you know, like uh like on an episode, you know, like when the show's over.
Speaker 2: Y'a don't have talking about the boys? No, we haven't. We have it in a while, have we. We've been using Madam D's.
Speaker 1: We've been using Uh, it's pretty solid. Madam's is solid. It's more than rugged music. What would you what would you like to hear?
Speaker 4: Let me, let me, let me. I gotta evaluate this.
Speaker 2: It got to be so unique. You know what I could? I could? I can play it, Alex, I got it on here. Yeah, the audio is broken today, sorry, Madam DS.
Speaker 4: Madam D sound like a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sirts. I heard that.
Speaker 4: I heard this is the.
Speaker 2: Intro that Yeah, do we have outro this place it's this again.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put Sean for the outsil. Yeah, put me on.
Speaker 2: What do you want to know? What you say, I'll twist it up. Man. Do you make beats? I actually don't, but I actually my my my best actually don't. But you actually do know. I actually don't, but my best friend does. Hard. But these guys gave us a beat to go with busting like I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could create it specifically however you want to do it, if you would like that more of the country sound, if you like the.
Speaker 4: Tun like enough country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's enough country now, so you wanted like a little different, he could do it. He could definitely do it, or just.
Speaker 4: Get cool like a little at libs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like you know, like what's like, what's what's the tag? Y'all normally use the boys boys that should be a right there. We should just give them. We should give them Madam D's and let them live over over the.
Speaker 1: Zach. Do you just sit back there like fun. I hope theyre I hope they cut this off because this is just where I'm just having to do so much more editing.
Speaker 4: Keep this as a live I'm gonna record this and keep this out. I feel like this needs to.
Speaker 2: Be on it You ready, boy? No? No, no, hold on.
Speaker 1: Jay jay On is one of the uh uh takeoff voices and people with the boys movement because Taylor and I would yell at in the couldt ub all the time, and then jay On would come in.
Speaker 2: Are you coming in?
Speaker 1: Jay On would be in the hot tub and cultup too, and he was just start yelling the boys like with us, and then that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of when it started. It started like that, it started.
Speaker 5: I remember I remember when we when you and Taylor first started doing the ship and uh, I'll be in like the hot tub getting ready to practice and you say the boy and I don't say ship.
Speaker 4: You're like, what the fuck? You come in?
Speaker 1: Time? I come in? You kind of get in the hot teb like, hey, guys, I know we're all in here now and I'm glad, but why in the fuck did you not yell?
Speaker 2: It's like I love you say it back? Yeah, yeah, hey guys, And now I got in here and roll here. I just want to ask, like, what's what the energy today? Part of the crew. Yeah, like, hey, I know it's Thursday. We gotta put pads on right now. But let's get the energy days. Oh my, y'all gotta go man, y'all gotta go man. We could be on here all day. Yeah for real, guys, gals, people of all ages.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, podcast, Spotify.
Speaker 2: Whatever platform you're along. We're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Bustle with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe there as well.
Speaker 1: If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Speaker 2: Again it sounds funny, it's stupid and kind.
Speaker 1: Of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts. Because again, we were very organic you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys. So we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us through to us versus the world. But we really do, we really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise. You can go Our merchandise store is on barstool sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Busting with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restot constantly.
Speaker 2: Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out.
Speaker 1: We really do love when you guys talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us all that.
Speaker 2: Fun stuff you like, grabble that stuff and putting in on our YouTube episodes, and again, we just love it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys. Keep being a wolf. The biggest of hugs and the tiniest of kisses.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Bustle with the Boys.