Speaker 1: Welcome to Will you Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio Good like everybody, this is it.
Speaker 2: You guys were back, We're going. We're in the game. Original, this is og I missed you.
Speaker 3: It's quiet, It's quiet right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, what number of minds there? I am there, I am Oh my god, this is it the old school crew and we have a mascot now, no, that one's fine.
Speaker 1: This is this is there, we are this is it. This is the original crew.
Speaker 2: This is it. This is the original crew. Hello, and welcome to a.
Speaker 1: Very special when you accept this Rose? My name is arm Marin. Come to you from my bougie garage in Los Angeles, California. There's so many things about this particular episode that makes it special. First of all, who does a memorial for a hometown.
Speaker 2: Let's just wait with that. Are you screaming?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: The worst date? And by the way, our lead loved it. I've never seen a worst set up for a date than do you want to come to my newly mom?
Speaker 7: Here's a shovel, Here's here's a show.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I mean the worst setup for a date. It's what people would joke about for like a golden bachelor date when she had.
Speaker 6: To go through the autopsy report. This is wild Okay, this is wild e.
Speaker 2: It is so crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Yes. I think that's your mom.
Speaker 1: I mean the ultimate Is this the ultimate trauma bond date? It was also like it was truly it was. It was also her husband had died of cancer. It's like cancer, I'm I I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, could you?
Speaker 1: It is literally the physical embodiment of a trauma bond day. It was the worst date you could possibly have. But wait, even more importantly, there's two things happening in here.
Speaker 3: Should we turn that. I'm cold?
Speaker 2: Are you cold?
Speaker 7: I mean I'm not warm?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's well, I'll be sweating in this art in here.
Speaker 3: Okay, look here, there's things happening.
Speaker 2: So normally we have the fountain going on outside. The doors are open.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's like somebody's pissing constantly through the whole thing. First, let me misin introduce our guests, and then we'll see what's happening. To my right is a man looking real Hansom, look at a real hmosong. He's got like a hot scruff, a very butch mustache, cute glasses, cool guy hair, hot T shirt.
Speaker 2: Look, he's taken, ladies.
Speaker 1: He's a hot daddy, ladies and gentlemen. You know him from the boys, which is you're on the coolest shows ever.
Speaker 3: You really are.
Speaker 2: You're on for the boys.
Speaker 1: It's supernatural, like forget it. But mostly he's batslor of the your guys. He finally fell in love.
Speaker 2: He fought twenty sixties, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty, twenty three, twenty forty, finally found ladies and gentlemen. Our Jesse Palmer of the show, Congratulations, how does it feel?
Speaker 7: It feels good?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you take your did you take your lady to a memorial.
Speaker 7: To Yeah, we put shovel shoveled dirt.
Speaker 2: And then you made love and then made and then you made a baby.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah. No, I'm really feeling in it. I miss you, guys, God, we miss you so hard. And I love this this lineup here from back in the day we used to be at.
Speaker 2: The ut meltdown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is where friendships have been made and friendships are continuing also with us as a woman. Look, she is she has a really popular new podcast and it's also you can see it on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell us all about it? You know her is a writer from One Day at a Time, that nineties show. She's a genius stand up. You can listen to her album Deep Dive, Deep Cut, Deep Dive. Ladies and Gentlemen, Aaron Foley tell us it's her Lights. Is your a It's a female sports podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's all about women's sports.
Speaker 6: Great new episodes on Tuesday's Coaches, players, journalists, literally anyone I can get to talk to me about anything that has to do with women's way. And it feels like finally the world has started this in twenty fourteen, when no one gave.
Speaker 2: It shit when you had sports top off, and now people are like, oh, women's basketball is cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I was like, yeah, I've been in the front row since ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, eighty five. You get on board.
Speaker 6: Great you I've got to color my hair in about four hours, okay.
Speaker 2: Also of us as a woman who just got back from partying in Berlin.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you did in Berlin. I even living your life in Berlin. Yeah, and we had so much fun in Brooklyn. I mean, we fell hard for Dottin and Charity and she's just one of.
Speaker 2: My best friends the whole life. I mean everybody in this room.
Speaker 9: I think everyone to the wedding, aren't.
Speaker 2: You for dott and Charity.
Speaker 1: I should follow up with them because I'm going back there next week for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Definitely I should sec I should reach out. You know what, I'm text her.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna text her today as you show us have lunch, you should, I'm going to I'm.
Speaker 9: Going to casually walk up like, oh my god, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I saw oh I just luin hey with all your bags or jimkay, Hey, ladies and gentlemen, Doctor Hannah, Ma, Hannah Montana, Arianna Rosanna, Rosanna, Dana Mitts, me Ireen, Josaney, Levine, Hi, doctor Banana.
Speaker 9: I'm so happy to be back. Can I just say I was listening to that Jim Jeffrey episode. Yeah, he is so funny. He was killing me. When you at one point you go like Chuck's mom died and he just goes womp womp. I was just like that, you know what kills me.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: He talks to the hometowns and people had their parents here. He was like, you can't be on Golden Then he was like, we need a golden Golden bachelorette, Like you can't.
Speaker 2: We want the real oldies.
Speaker 1: We want because I think we're gonna get marked to be our lead next time.
Speaker 2: And he's only fifty six fifty seven. That was Kelsey's dad from last week.
Speaker 9: He left.
Speaker 2: He saw the hommybird. It was Joey's bride dad.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 2: Sweet. He choked, he choked hard, be like.
Speaker 3: So, how are you editing on the boat.
Speaker 9: I was like.
Speaker 2: No, but he's so sweet.
Speaker 1: But he's sincere, and he's sincere and he's a good guy. And but the I think they need to get a divorce a and stop.
Speaker 2: And these people.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop talking about your dead spouse. I mean, get somebody who's like, fuck that guy he loved with the secretary. I am ready to get down. I want to get laid properly. I was so bored in the bedroom. I'm like this, give me somebody fucking hot and fun. I like, fuck that Guyeah.
Speaker 3: Jean every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John is a real.
Speaker 7: It looks like it's going to be an issue.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like for jo John is good John with the hawk.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also of us is a woman.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna before I introduced her, I'm gonna say who else is in the studio, and I'm gonna introduce her.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say what we've been doing this week?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we talked about this last week, Well you know all or you just hurt and then we'll talk about it, okay without her doctor kat Money kat Money Levine.
Speaker 7: A doctor as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, so doctor Levine and I we I feel like this whole podcast, we've done nothing but talk about adopting animals and number people email in they're like, oh we got this, send this to Katie and Anna show. So Kate like we've time, we've had Lisa will go. You should hire Lisa for so.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's been a vision board Low and Behold. Basically in walks, we've manifested. We've been in training for this for eight years. This cat wanders into the podcast basically last week. I'd seen her two weeks ago starving, nowing I fed her, I went out of town, came back.
Speaker 1: She was eating an UGG boot. That's right out there, eating a boot on my driveway. She was like, it's your kids, your baby's your baby missing, that's your boots. Rob wears a size three female.
Speaker 2: Just on those lips, just on the laps.
Speaker 1: So this cat wanders back and so then she she Okay, So then between the last parts, so Katie and I saw her, and she was screaming at us and.
Speaker 2: And but she was scared. She you, Katie, you threre scared.
Speaker 10: At first, I was like, oh, she's feral because she wouldn't even come near us. But she was starving, like the second you put down food, she was just devouring it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is she is She in the crate? Okay, Oh, she's behind the crate. She's behind the crane. So so then she starts. I think she was someone's cat, that I think, and she was not microdship. So basically she started hanging out by my side door at night, which is glass, and just like screaming for me all night. Miao is screaming in her fucking face right on the other side the glass. She didn't bat an eye. She just sat there. In the morning, I came out, she's still there. She hadn't left the side door, And I'm like, fuck, I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 3: Do something about that.
Speaker 7: She's like the show show.
Speaker 3: She's a super She's my baby reindeer.
Speaker 9: She's my baby.
Speaker 1: She's my baby reindeer. So I brought her to doctor Lisa. She's a healthy girl. She had a fever though she had one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Three and very underweight, very underweight. She had a fever.
Speaker 1: They thought she had been on the street for a bit, for a long time, they said. They said they thought she was someone's pet. I put her, I put signs, I put like I did the next door I did. I looked on the lost Bengal. She's a Bengal. She's a fucking no, she.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have those of you.
Speaker 1: We need to get her adopted. So if anybody's interested, we think she's.
Speaker 2: A Bengal mixed at least I don't. Who knows she Here's what we want to say. Her temperman she's a tiger.
Speaker 1: So she her temperament is so mellow, she's so chill. She's like a lap cat. And here's what we think. We think ideal situation would be somebody that has children over five. I think the little bit there was a kid that came and met and there's been a few lovely people we've zoomed with that we're interested.
Speaker 2: Shout out to our listeners. We love our listeners.
Speaker 1: Somebody came with like a one and a half year old to meet her, and the kid kept trying to grab the whiskers on the tail. So I think ideal situation is.
Speaker 3: Get rid of the kid, get rid of the Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think like a dream situation, maybe somebody that maybe has like that, that that a couple that wants to cat, or a person, a single person that wants a cat who can give her attention. So we just want the right person and and but we we need to.
Speaker 2: Do it quickly.
Speaker 1: She's living in the podcast studio alone, but she's here right now, so she's we're doing.
Speaker 2: We're podcasting. What do you guys think of Rosie?
Speaker 7: And she's lovely. She's really a real beautiful cat.
Speaker 2: Beauty.
Speaker 6: I'm sweet, sweet and so good looking, which is very important if you're going to have a cat in Southern Calcila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, she and her temper.
Speaker 3: I didn't put lipstick on her.
Speaker 2: She's very good. She's got she's thin. I got her lip filler. I got her lip fill.
Speaker 3: Her just a little.
Speaker 2: I got her, I got her laser.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but she's in here now.
Speaker 2: She's in here now, and she's just chill. She's just hanging out Ploton, just like you know. She's keeping it tight. Yeah, You've got to always be keeping it tight. She's got a substack's subscribed her substack.
Speaker 3: She's bugs, she's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Great Oh she's a real Netflix.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I would keep her. But I can't be single and dating with three cats. And doctor Lisa said that Meow specifically couldn't handle it. H already fucking hates mittens. She's already so upset that I'm coming out and having dalliances on the podcast studio was.
Speaker 9: Like, we need to talk about me.
Speaker 2: You need to talk about me.
Speaker 9: Already has a reputation. Yeah, Mary in industry always lost her shit.
Speaker 1: So so here's so we need So I mean, look, I now I'm really invested and it has to be the right person because this is my beautiful.
Speaker 2: Icon and this is my high end girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my Balenciaga handbage. I bet, so we got to We've really got a place the Balenciaga of cats.
Speaker 2: Properly, she doesn't have thumbs. I should say. So, she's not perfect, but other than that, she's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you and then you've got Mitten, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got mit. I mean I've got mits. Mitten's is getting as thin as she's six. So Rosie six pounds and like seventeen inches long. Mitten's is like three inches long and thirteen before. She's getting She's like a mazy stablelon with thumbs.
Speaker 3: She's getting ready for the La Winner.
Speaker 1: She's so but honestly, she's so cute. She's a burrito suprifor I love a chunky cat. If anybody can fatten this cat up, it's me In this podcast.
Speaker 2: She came to the right place.
Speaker 3: So here we are.
Speaker 2: If you hear sounds because A you know the fans going.
Speaker 1: So let's get into a home chowne with Joan. I think I love Joan. I I cry every episode. I think they need a divorce. I'm tired of hearing these people talk about their perfect angel crying dead spouses.
Speaker 2: And clearly she likes the bad boy.
Speaker 1: The fact that she wants Pascal, who's by the way, Pascal's son can get it. He is gonna like he's gonna get laid by every he's.
Speaker 3: A rich yes he is there a bachelor junior.
Speaker 2: BACHELORINII Bachelorette. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like he's so adorable and he I felt like he was playing. They had matching bracelet sets. He in Pascal, the exact same color stack.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get so many women pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just like his dad.
Speaker 9: I'm like, because Schoe literally said you've given me trouble, but I love you. I was like, wait, we need to know what this is.
Speaker 1: And also when he was like, this is John, He's he's the godfather of one of my children, I was like, are there other.
Speaker 2: How many people? How many rounds of children? Are there children there? So there meant one of his children there.
Speaker 1: But he didn't say like it felt like when he say like he's Sarah's godfather.
Speaker 3: That's my other wife. He has five families.
Speaker 1: And he's also never mentioned anybody that he's been married to, never make He's never mentaged like the baby mama of any of these children.
Speaker 2: Brothers.
Speaker 9: Right, we don't know who his wife.
Speaker 2: Is or if he was even married, if he was in a relationship.
Speaker 1: He's never also kind of alluded to that, like he was dating when his son applied for him, like and then he had his heart broken, like it felt like he wasn't fully available when he went on.
Speaker 2: I think he wanted he for the salon.
Speaker 10: He also even literally said, I don't know if I'm open, like he's.
Speaker 2: Like he wanted he's dressed for the salon.
Speaker 8: So so I'm I'm so I'm late to this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why I kind of caught up quickly just the last couple of episodes. What was his reputation in the house.
Speaker 10: Was they loved him, they of him, but he didn't know how to do laundry, he didn't know how to cook.
Speaker 2: He's hired.
Speaker 1: He paid for the other guys one hundred dollars a low to do his launch, and he goes anybody and he made him private jets. He made him redo the laundry and iron everything.
Speaker 2: He only wears name brand stuff and his underwear. He got this shopping.
Speaker 1: Date and he said, I feel like pretty woman, Like he was pretty much I'm Julia Roberts.
Speaker 7: He's too much of like he wants to be the When he said he liked to be.
Speaker 2: In control, he didn't.
Speaker 1: So on their first date at the mansion, he drove, no, she drove and you could tell he didn't.
Speaker 2: Like it, and he drove.
Speaker 1: Recklessly through Chicago. Yeah, my god, I wouldn't have liked that. So also one of our listeners emailed in and said that that is an aston Martin.
Speaker 2: That is worth like, don't have so much money. His salon was nice? Was that his car? Do you think they rented it? But also I mean like he just you know, he acts like he has.
Speaker 8: So much all of his buddy for ends at his house, like Jon from those you yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, bon, yes, I won't lie.
Speaker 9: Pascal is not too far from my father.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm obsessed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not the Oh I'm gonna like give give this person my heart, yes and settle down, like he just I think he wants like I know, you know, he think he thinks he wants someone like Joan.
Speaker 3: It's never going to I think he.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that also like also it's interesting even in your sixties, she's like, I want all the guy would marry her on air? Oh my god, she couldn't.
Speaker 2: She like pulls away when he kisses.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't, Like she wants the guy that doesn't want her, who's like a playboy even ever changed, even in her sixties, and it sounds like her ex or her.
Speaker 2: Late late husband was John.
Speaker 9: The Hawk was like that, can I just say something, yes, please sorry if it offends you. But I feel like Pascal though, like the energy she's getting from him, which is the same energy I'm getting from him, is like he will go down on you for hours. He seems like that sort of friends.
Speaker 7: Who this guy was.
Speaker 1: There was no way he wasn't gonna get a fantasy series.
Speaker 2: I just by the way he's getting more attractive to me.
Speaker 9: Act like that.
Speaker 1: But then he cries and he's very I mean, not even real when he first came out of the limo, and I and look, I'm not proud of this and it's not my best quality, but I and so like this is something that I know is like old school of me, and I don't like it. They sent him out first, I was like, Oh, they got her like a gay guy that's going to be her best friend, that runs it like a hair salon in his front. And then I'm like, no, this guy is fucking straight.
Speaker 2: And hair like. He's like the guy he's.
Speaker 1: Like, what's his name, like orange baby and shampoo, so he could just like funk all of his clients like he went into it to touch women, and like, no, he's so straight.
Speaker 2: I was wrong. I was wrong.
Speaker 9: I think he would show her a great time.
Speaker 2: I think he's a coxman. He's a coxman.
Speaker 3: And when I am done, I will tag my friend in to keep going.
Speaker 2: My son will be showing up the family. Jeans are strong.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here we are. So she's she's okay, so Charles, so here we are. It's our first one.
Speaker 9: Can I give a little rosy update? Yes, she's eating.
Speaker 2: She is, She's come out and she's eating. That means that she's.
Speaker 1: Feeling chill, she feels comfortable. She's our what she's our mascot?
Speaker 2: I mean you?
Speaker 1: So Katie thinks her parents might like him, and Anna thinks her brother might like I feel what's he saying?
Speaker 3: I wish I could take just asking questions. Can you know.
Speaker 6: Why Sarah will only agree to have a cat when we have a bigger place.
Speaker 3: So there's a door where we could put the litter box?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you need that extra room?
Speaker 2: So what is how big is your place?
Speaker 3: We live in a in a very very small studio in Van Nuys.
Speaker 6: Kidding, No, it's a two bedroom, but like, there's no you know, it's like part of a house.
Speaker 3: And there's no the cat though, this is the cat. You don't, I don't.
Speaker 6: There's no chance in the world I could convince her, but I've convinced her in the future.
Speaker 1: Could you cut her to come over and hang out in the studio to play with put Rosie on her lap?
Speaker 3: Uh, No way in hell this is gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Fortunately, I would love to take her, like do you want to take her? But I can't. Why because we're gone too much. You have a cat, and then we're gone.
Speaker 2: I hire a sitter. My friend Lisa would come to stay with her.
Speaker 8: I don't know right now if I have the bandwidth for like baby and baby and Bengal.
Speaker 2: Baby bangled baby Bangala a Bengal and a baby baby baby. I mean, do you like cats?
Speaker 7: Look cats, I've had cats my whole life.
Speaker 2: You can just hire I hire a sitter every time I leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just hire Lisa or my friend Stephanie's girlfriend Patty.
Speaker 7: All right, let's discuss.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh that would be fun.
Speaker 9: Oh that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But let's talk.
Speaker 2: Do you want do you want to have your your family come to meet the cat maybe tonight because I'm zooming with somebody tonight, so we're gonna get her in strong armed tonight. Could I get you into this car today?
Speaker 3: Can I?
Speaker 2: Can I get you? What's going to take to get you to drive this car off.
Speaker 7: The lone call from one of our listeners and then will.
Speaker 2: Okay great, So here we go. So we're back. So so today, This is Kanty from deu Mooines Rob take the fucking.
Speaker 7: Cat, Kathy, thank you?
Speaker 9: Okay, take the cat.
Speaker 2: This is Kathy Hey fromdo How's your mother? This is a This is a Denise from Madrinket, Massachusetts.
Speaker 7: Your work?
Speaker 3: So how you?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Are you really in supernatural? Are you supernaturally? Stupid? Th cat? What the fuck is your problem?
Speaker 1: I'll meet you and I'll meet you at dunkin Donuts not on one toe? Are you supernaturally? This fucking Bengal walks into your life? You think you're gonna walk away? Get got a better fucking cat? Are you crazy? Are you supernaturally? I meet you have Roy Rogers on the mass Pike.
Speaker 2: Are you supernaturally?
Speaker 1: This cat walks into your fucking life and you're not are you supernaturally stupid?
Speaker 3: An you opened the phone line at our collar.
Speaker 9: We have another are Hello, it is Pascal, Pascal, I'm cutting from Chicago. You have pussy right past, I don't have to eat them, and you adopt a pussy.
Speaker 2: So we have a pussy lover. This's Colin. I'll tell you to take this pussy. He knows good pussy when he sees it.
Speaker 9: I have always known a good pussy.
Speaker 2: Passcal from Chicago.
Speaker 7: Think about our callers. Lighten up.
Speaker 2: So we're starting here and sharing from Jacksonville.
Speaker 9: Listen, Cian the boys they're.
Speaker 2: A real star.
Speaker 9: You know what a beangal dead news.
Speaker 3: Also, Waxingville's real nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, okay, great, So here we are. They were smart to go to Lake Tahoe and not Reno. She loves the water, but then said she's on the waters like I'm thinking of joy. When when guy kisses her, she gives him the cheek, She's like, she is the only one. Jordan doesn't care. He doesn't take a hit. He goes in with the tongue. He's like, he goes in tongue first. After not asking her any questions or saying he likes her, at all. He's like, still gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Guy tries. Guy has really grown on me. I think Guy is a sweetheart. She is not. He's too into her. She's turned off. There's no chase, Katie, what do you think? No, I really like Guy and I like this family a lot.
Speaker 9: Me too.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's not into it.
Speaker 3: She's not horny.
Speaker 2: I mean she's horny for Pascal and then she likes Chalk and that's what. No, she loves Chalk.
Speaker 3: Chalk's the guy.
Speaker 2: She's horny for Pascal. I think she's horny for Chalk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but definitely not that guy.
Speaker 2: She doesn't she would. I think she's hornier for Jordan. And even though she cut Jordan, I think that her ego wouldn't allow her.
Speaker 3: But that but that she Yeah, Carrie's the best, actually, I think on paper? Who Gary, Guy?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Gary getting the Golden Bachelor. The former Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 9: Gary wrote the frame.
Speaker 6: Guy's son, I said, only fools Russian, but sometimes you gotta like Russian. I love literally was like, oh my, I love his family was so precious and except for one son.
Speaker 9: Was like the whole time, did you notice that no son was not having a good time, like when they hugged.
Speaker 1: He's like, Hey, Dad, I loved Guy's sister, Guy's sister.
Speaker 2: Or Galli or Greer friend Greer felt like a character that what was the name of the mom from the Fighter? What's that actress?
Speaker 3: She's what the hell?
Speaker 2: She's a really good old Leo Melissa Leo. Yeah, Melissa Leo is playing the part of Guy's sister.
Speaker 7: Yes, and Melissa Leo actually plays both of them.
Speaker 2: Twin parts.
Speaker 8: The scene where the twins and their sisters are talking to him and they're all talking at the same time.
Speaker 2: God, nonstyle.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 9: She looks exactly like his sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Melissa Leo was Melissa Leo did great as her most compelling role, sister Fighter Katie.
Speaker 9: Looks exactly like the sister that is. Do we know that wasn't.
Speaker 12: Melissa Guy Leo, Hey, you let me in the futter and you love me in Lake Tao.
Speaker 2: You gotta love ticket as.
Speaker 3: A fucking cat your god damn right, that was me.
Speaker 9: I live in Lake Tao. I'm the water am I like both sisters?
Speaker 3: Anna?
Speaker 2: Where is she? I need a cat report?
Speaker 3: Shear tails hiding behind the crate.
Speaker 2: She's doing great. I feel like she's doing really well.
Speaker 1: I mean, they have five people in here and all this chaos. She's doing great.
Speaker 2: Phone Melissa Leo.
Speaker 1: She wasn't starstruck by past Galo or Melissa LEAs. She's the Balanciaga of cats. That's what my cat friend said. Not that I even know Balenciaga, but she was like, oh.
Speaker 7: But Lisa from Des Moines a little bit and I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lisa from des Moines. She got very upset. Okay, we have to get so we have to get started. We have even started yet. Here we are. We're in Lake Tahoe. They're out on a boat.
Speaker 3: Should we take a break.
Speaker 2: And then get started or we're gonna take a break and we do the podcast.
Speaker 9: Oh, bone Zone, Time for the Bone Zone.
Speaker 3: And we're back.
Speaker 1: Rosie's been on a journey. Eron's feeding Rosie. Okay, you can just put them on the floor. So we're out on a boat and he has his arm around her and he's like can I kiss your He's like, uh, can I kiss your cheek?
Speaker 2: She's like, there's Rosie. Rosie had a lot to say about that, and.
Speaker 1: Then he goes, okay, make a wish like Tahoe Grant's wishes and she does not want to kiss him. She's like, my wish is that you don't try to kiss me today. My wish is that I don't have to go to fantasy sweets and have you touched me? And yet and then so so then she has She's like every new thing that we do in this process gives me grief. I'm like, oh my god, and I feel for her, but I but I think they should really think about who they cast in the next.
Speaker 3: Yeah you wanna.
Speaker 6: There was part of me that's like so excited for her obviously the whole time. But then when you hear her bring up John so many times in every situation, like then you're just like, she's then it's just it, it's so sad. She's not ready. She's super fragile. And then you're like everything also kind of becomes a buzzkill because you're like, she just needs more time.
Speaker 9: I know. I know.
Speaker 3: Then Gary tried to throw himself over the boat.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 3: God, I just want him to bear.
Speaker 1: I know, it's very cle I wrote down give me a divorce a and then he's like, I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: I guard my heart.
Speaker 2: But at the price at the end is worth the risk.
Speaker 7: He's all in.
Speaker 1: He's in, and so he's like, I'm thinking of John's memory. I feel guilty. Guilt is creeping in. It's still hard for me. And I was proud of him. He was like okay, He's like, look, he dealt with it. He's like, there's no way I'm going to try to replace John. But I too want to be happy, and I have a lot of years left. Like at a certain point, I'm not gonna like, okay, we all like we all want to.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to say.
Speaker 1: That your ex or your late husband wasn't great, but like you know, they're gonna live for like thirty more years maybe, and like you know, it's like, okay, we're feeding. If you hear a crinkle, there's gonna be Rob is feeding his future cat.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So guy goes, you know, it's about what isn't here. And he goes and he pointed to her, hot heart. He's like, you're beautiful on the outside, but it's this what's in here that I love.
Speaker 3: He said the phrase love.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 3: I know I really liked him.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna be one of these things where I think he's just like overjoyed. You know, sometimes when it's not the right person, you just like have these feelings again, yes, and then you're like, oh, okay, Like I think he's gonna kind of dodge a bullet here. I mean, I don't think she's gonna pick him.
Speaker 1: No, and I think some woman will. I think he will do really well. Women will be throwing themselves at him. He's handsome, he's a doctor, he's a great dad.
Speaker 3: Good family.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Celia.
Speaker 2: Melissa, he's related to an Academy Award winner Rosie. She loves to be pet she loves to be under the chin.
Speaker 3: And on the side, especially by her dad.
Speaker 7: Okay, sorry, it's turned into selling me. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So then the guy's sister, so Melissa Leo. When they walked up, she goes, wi, she was so cute. She whistled at her. She whistled at Joan. That was so cute.
Speaker 9: And then.
Speaker 1: So then Joan starts talking about Charles, the guy that lost his wife, and how much she loves guy another and bringing up another person of the dead, Like she's kind of a buzzkill. I need to give her a champion. Lessons it's like, look, now I understand she's away from her family and friends, so like she doesn't have anyone to talk to except for these guys. So it's not like, you know, I could be like, oh, it's weird, you know when I first got divorced, Like it's weird to be dating. I haven't kissed somebody new in the eighteen years, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, so she's just saying it.
Speaker 1: To them, but like at a certain point, you got to you gotta zip it, as a Kathy from a Golden Bachelor to say, you gotta zip it and you gotta be the fucking champ and stop talking.
Speaker 2: Don't tell the people looks like she's gonna cry all the yes, like all the they I feel like they know.
Speaker 1: First of she's very lovable, she's a nice person. She looks beautiful in all of her album. I mean, she wears clothes like Sarah, just like a Parker. She's she wears clothes so beautifully. She's a kind person, but like she's not, she's she misses, she's stuck in trauma. You want somebody like Kathy Jenner what's her name from? From Susan Jenner from last season you who had made out with men and women.
Speaker 2: You want like a Susan Jenner that's dt F and fun and a good time.
Speaker 6: Because as an audience member, you want to be like, oh, let's go like you want to be like these shows are fun escape, but you wanted to be like uplifting and romantic.
Speaker 2: Yes, not like forcing a widow to date who doesn't want to.
Speaker 7: Date session Yes, grief TV.
Speaker 1: So then the sister also lost her husband and she's like, she says, it's a slow burn and he goes one to scale as this with his son. When does Gail ten is fully in love and he said, I'm a nine point.
Speaker 3: Five and I would propose.
Speaker 2: I like guy, He's ready. I like guy.
Speaker 3: Gary's all in.
Speaker 2: Gary's all Katie. How do you feel about Kate Gary? I really like guy, Yeah a lot.
Speaker 3: I think he's great doctor system.
Speaker 2: He's doing it right, yes, genuinely.
Speaker 3: He knows the rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rule And he asked can I kiss your cheek?
Speaker 3: Like he's not.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I Jordan is just going in with the tongue and like he's being a gentleman.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna win, but he's a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could be a good bachelor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do think though. Sometimes is as a woman, you just you don't want someone.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it has to be done the right way, but like just either kiss.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. I don't want to and I don't mean it. It is a lady boner killer. Can I kiss you on the cheek?
Speaker 13: Kiss you?
Speaker 9: Can I kiss you on the.
Speaker 2: Pascal's back? Please? I do not apologize. Don't say to herself was so packed? Okay, he goes down on every client.
Speaker 9: This is the special.
Speaker 1: I know you look like they're like, Pascal must really you. Normally he just goes down on you, but you also get a hand massage. So then so then so then the sister goes you look happy as a lark. She is gorgeous. I mean Melissa Leo loved her. And he goes, I have fallen for this woman. And then he starts crying. He goes, I can love again. I can be loved again. I have fallen for you big time. She did not kiss him back when he said.
Speaker 6: That there's no chemistry, but can I think it's like when it seems like too when every guy leaves the house, they have this epiphany you saw this last year.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, it's like more about I think it's so sweet, it's real, these these people waking up.
Speaker 8: And for her it was probably at the end it was it was a cross between guy and and the other dude who isn't as into or wasn't quite as ready Jordan, the guy who'd.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, Pascal and Chalk, we're for sure getting Rod.
Speaker 7: Yes, and is well, this guy likes me a lot more so, that's why.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, And I think she is dreading her fantasy suite with him. I'll be curious to see if she even allows him in.
Speaker 3: I would not be surprised if she did it. She shouldn't. She doesn't want to. She should not, and she knows how much he's into her, she shouldn't.
Speaker 2: If she really does not want to, she doesn't have to put herself through.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then so here we are.
Speaker 1: We'll do we'll do passcal before we take our next break. We're in Chicago. We have two dates in Chicago. Pastal is up. They definitely edited the order. Well, it was this was like the right for order. Past scales up. She goes, I'm attracted to him. I mean she didn't even kiss guy once on the mouth. Even he said, I falled for you big time, and she gave him a hug. So past scales up because I'm attracted to him.
Speaker 2: He's fun. Guy's not Guys should have just kissed her.
Speaker 1: I think the fact that he doesn't have the like, like the kahones to just kiss her, it's like a turn off and he's too into hers. It's given her the ick she's turned off by. It's it's given her the eg doctor banana, what do you think you just exhailed?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the thing is like guy doesn't he doesn't give off any sort of like sexual energy. Yeah, he's an er doctor. But it's like, okay, well, like Tony, you accidentally killed someone and covered it up, you know, like like give me something dirty, like a little drunk one time when he went into the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, everybody wants a little something dirty. Little something dirty.
Speaker 9: Just doesn't give any of that.
Speaker 2: There's he's too clean. Do you want a little something dirty? I want a little like Okay, I don't want to tell my friends this, but I well he did she did perform surgery.
Speaker 9: I'm only telling you we have a connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: She could never say again, you know what?
Speaker 2: So he shows up his arm.
Speaker 1: He's like he and his son went to like uh and the tailors of concert they got. They both got the exact same set of matching bead advice, well five to six inches of like of like every crystal.
Speaker 7: Be almost up to the bicycle. Yeah, yet not a bracelet.
Speaker 1: I say, he worked up and he walked up all black type that he sweater his air maid's belt.
Speaker 2: He looked hot.
Speaker 9: I knew. They were like, he'll be wearing all black.
Speaker 2: They knew.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did some research on him because I was like, how many children does Pascal? So apparently allegedly those are the three, but apparently he only ever posts about the younger two.
Speaker 2: That no, apparently he never puts her on. And she she seemed happy, like I don't know, but she's not been she.
Speaker 9: Been married off and as a kid, so he's worth I think she's.
Speaker 1: Up in like Canada, like she could have been from a young dalliance and like it's like she's good, she took care of so like who knows what this younger set. I think this younger set maybe grew up in the lap of luxury and she was more maybe early cardboard in the shoe of.
Speaker 7: Like, didn't you feel like everybody every guy last night had a daughter like that age?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they.
Speaker 1: All, yes, they all yes, they all have the same person, yes, all of them. So then like, what do you do if you don't have children, Like you would never make it this far? She would never be with the guy that didn't have children.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So then so then he's got his air May's belt and he's like, uh, you know, I am feeling good. I want you to come to the salon my.
Speaker 1: People's bustling so you can be fresh sexy. She was horny for it, and they're like and then and they they were like oh so and like there's only women. She got the hand she was she's put her hands helping the wash the hair.
Speaker 2: Some dude that looked like an AI man was like, like his perfect souble he felt like a like a mannequin that they were washing their his hair.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 9: I was like, okay washing hair.
Speaker 1: He loved She I think likes going to beauty treatment and really liked being in his song. She liked that she was impressed and liked the fact that he could make her pretty.
Speaker 9: I think when he wrapped the rope around her and she's like, do you do this for everyone? He goes yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, yeah, you actually should?
Speaker 3: You actually should not?
Speaker 13: Okay you my hand will say outside the room, but not my mouth, but not my mat y, Pascal, how am I going to go down if it's outside of the road forehead.
Speaker 8: It was such a funny moment because he's really sexy getting at the rub around her and she's like, oh, do you do this with everyone?
Speaker 7: I answer to be like yeah, just yea, every single one everyone.
Speaker 2: I do it everyone everyone.
Speaker 9: Four dicks.
Speaker 7: It is mandatory for dicks.
Speaker 2: I have four salons, I have we got a collar, we got a collar. Hello, I'm calling for rub. This is Pascal's four stick. Listen. Everybody loves the boosey. You know he's you don't have to pay full attention to. You can ignore the boosy. It's like an take up dammage time. They like it better when he's kind of like play a little hortey guy. You can give it some food here and there, you go, give it a pet. Four sticks, four thick, four dick, what's.
Speaker 7: Your what's your name for thick?
Speaker 2: Peau Pascal's third dick, don't take calls from the fourth day without you doing here? What are you doing here?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: How dare you? I?
Speaker 10: I what are you doing?
Speaker 7: My name is bim In second, what do you.
Speaker 3: Think about robbing the cat?
Speaker 9: Cat?
Speaker 2: I'm hanging up now.
Speaker 7: We don't like Roby, however, I like the pussy. He's not that pussy rob.
Speaker 2: So then here we are. So then he's we find out. He goes, I've broke, had my heart broken many times. Yeah, right, it's given me. It takes me time to feel sixty days. Yeah exactly. She's like, Okay, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's so not true.
Speaker 2: He's lying. He's lying, and he was in love. And so then the kids are like, he'd love to have a companion. So then he gets in the car. It's a Bentley or at Aston Martin.
Speaker 14: He drives so.
Speaker 2: Fast, and she's like, I like to be in control. I am in control now I.
Speaker 3: She looks so nerus.
Speaker 2: So then he goes, Okay, you're going to meet my friends and my children. I wrote my children, my shield, my children. I'm obsessed with Pascal. He was incredible cast the way he goes my children, my children, my children, it's my children. This is a this is an incredible episode. My children, And so I wrote on how many children does he have? And then I wrote down he is sexy?
Speaker 3: And then she was like, he is sexy.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be okay. So then his adorable grandson is like, did you sleep in a bed with all the older old grandpa's with his cute little teeth and he was so cute. Want this was one of them was watching that somewhere going oh my god, cute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me have that boy's teeth.
Speaker 2: And then this is gonna sound terrible.
Speaker 1: But his daughter is like a basic bee and I'm here for it. She's like, they're the hottest couple.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you just called yeah there. She's like, oh my god, there's the hottest couple. I want dance for him. He's been alarm on lie you wanting?
Speaker 7: Is it the one that she said, I feel like you're already.
Speaker 2: You know, like you're already a part of the family. I'm like, I'm feeling this. I mean, I love together woman around. I love this for you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she's.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He got drunk and performed surgery he's not a doctor, so then you know he has wars.
Speaker 1: So then Maximum starts winking at Joan. Is that one of his friends or the kid.
Speaker 7: Who loves to be weird?
Speaker 3: And then the child.
Speaker 2: Sons name that I think his sons name.
Speaker 9: It's Maxim, the J which I thought was interesting. The friend Ginger with two j's. I was like, j J.
Speaker 3: That's my name.
Speaker 9: Wait a second, that's my new name, Ginger two j's.
Speaker 2: I think his I think his name. I think his son's name is Maxim. And he was like, he's like, you know what, he's my idol.
Speaker 3: He's had a lot.
Speaker 2: It's just so she's like, has he had a lot of girlfriend She's like, yes, he had a lot of girlfriends. He has had He goes he has had a lot.
Speaker 1: He said it twice. He has had a lot of girlfriends. They had the same bright bracelets.
Speaker 3: He's like, what do we have?
Speaker 2: The physical attraction and he was like, you know, and when I got out of the car, it was Father's Day and you gave me the card and then he started crying. He's like, you know, I like, I felt like it was the first time I've done a good job as a dad, and then there and then he's like, you're my blood. It's not always been easy with you. And the son who's going to get laid forever, he's like, he cried today and I'm so dead doesn't cry.
Speaker 9: He kind of got emotional too, and I was like, these are too pussy, felt fake and felt fake.
Speaker 2: I was, and then he was like, he's like, I'm hoping. I do think there's a connection.
Speaker 7: I do think for and it was like porn yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like these dudes yeah, And then the black T shirts.
Speaker 3: And then they've had the son as he's fucked his gal's girlfriend.
Speaker 9: Yes, exactly, vice versa.
Speaker 2: I like the son could get it from and his son could both get it from me. Both of them could get it.
Speaker 7: I'm one bracelet for every woman, and then up to my shoulder.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty five with my ankle bracelet, one of my cock rings. I've got four cocks, four cucks, so many rings. So then the daughter goes ivy like your arty family, I love you, and then she starts crying. She's like I love them, and and then that was the end of He's not interested, and she was like I do. And then she's like, I'm worried that if I pick him, he's not gonna pick me in the end, and she's like, I don't. They did that edit where was like, there is no way he won't pick you. But that's like what she was thinking. That wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 7: She said that a couple of times last night. Does it work differently in Golden Bachelorette like that?
Speaker 3: No, I think it's I.
Speaker 1: Think it's like with the same fear that Rachel had. It's like when if I want to be a fool at the altar, but if I'm I picked somebody and they don't.
Speaker 7: Want that doesn't happen as much when it's the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: No, they're not worried at all. They're like, I know they don't want me. Women and I hold all the cards.
Speaker 7: It kind of sucks. It should be like she chooses and they're in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but you know you have to Yeah, okay before we take a break. Any final thoughts on Pascal Guy or or A.
Speaker 3: Four Decks.
Speaker 6: Or no.
Speaker 7: Look, I think he's I think he's I think he's kind of, you know, a character. He's incredible and if you were to marry that, you'd have to marry the character.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna it's going to be traditional gender roles.
Speaker 3: And you are you are moving to Chicago.
Speaker 7: It's the Pascal Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she might like that.
Speaker 1: She might like that, except for she would miss her family and her Sunday dinners.
Speaker 2: But she still works. I think where does she lives in, like Delaware or Maryland?
Speaker 3: Marylyn?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to take a quick break and we'll.
Speaker 3: Be right back.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they did not.
Speaker 1: No, they did not, and we're back. So Jordan, uh, we're the Ordan takes her for deep dish pizza. He read her wrong. She's not a deep dish pizza girl.
Speaker 8: And I love lou Mel naughties, but like, if you're not used to that, that you can give you one hell of a stomach ache.
Speaker 3: She was not, and she's not that.
Speaker 1: She's bougier than that, and she worked out every morning at like four am.
Speaker 2: She does not want that.
Speaker 7: And I feel like he got off because like she just did Chicago, and he's like me, look at this view.
Speaker 1: First, and she had, she had, but she had, like asked in Martin, like French rich guy, Chicago, and now you've been like, hey, Chicago and it's like the rainbow cake, which looked really good, but still like she had.
Speaker 7: The bogie version and like those little fire.
Speaker 2: She's not she's not blue she's not blue collar. And and so they're laughing.
Speaker 1: The daughter's laughing at his expense about how bad he was at ice skating, and then he's like uh, and he's like, you know, in the Jewish tradition, there's a world called val and the.
Speaker 2: Daughter what is it?
Speaker 3: What is what does it mean?
Speaker 7: It's like extreme.
Speaker 10: You here, it means like it means like I'm trying to like just extreme love, like on like a lot of love.
Speaker 1: So he's not there yet and the daughter is crying to see him, and I felt like I also like I don't know, I just feel like Joan's like like I to me when it was the first night, I thought Jordan was so handsome and so sweet and like if he had confidence, he if he had a little game, like he's a.
Speaker 2: Nice guy, he's super handsome.
Speaker 10: I looked it up because my dad said it before. It means like a lot of pride, like being very proud of your children.
Speaker 2: Okay, I enjoy scene and her proud.
Speaker 1: And how much he seems like a sweet like I would like to give him a no, I would like to give him a makeover, and like as a queer eye. He needs like he needs to know that he's a hot guy. He's like and he's younger looking like he looks younger than the other guys, like, and he's handsome and if he just had a little game, but like yeah, like and even his kids are like that he hasn't dated in a decade, like, and he's young.
Speaker 7: Of my older brother they like, like all of them used to be way cool years ago.
Speaker 8: And I think something happens to you as you as you get older as a man, and you start to lose some of that confidence that you had when you were in your twenties. I think I think some men who are like I don't consider myself a normal man.
Speaker 7: In this way.
Speaker 3: They didn't have to try alfa males, you know, they didn't have to to try.
Speaker 7: They just kind of had game because they're looking young guys.
Speaker 2: And he's tall, he's like a tall guy.
Speaker 7: I start to lose some of that, you know what I mean? Right, and it is easy to get well.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: And his wife cheated on him, and that'll knock someone's confidence, you know, and like and he tried to and I think it sounded like he tried to like work with it, like they tried to go to therapy. And then I think and then it just like I think she wouldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Is that right, Katie.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, Like I feel like they tried to, like because of the kids, kind of work through the infidelity. And then I think she was like, Oh, that's hard, and that like really hurt your confidence.
Speaker 7: All these guys seem like good guys. They're all older kids.
Speaker 6: That's queer eye like blows oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah confidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's hot, hook a little and yeah, like he's a great.
Speaker 7: See the one's a queer daughter and had her.
Speaker 2: Yeah she was so cute. I loved she was fun and hot. Yeah I liked her.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 7: I liked his whole family.
Speaker 3: His whole family, me too.
Speaker 2: She look.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a mindset shift he needs.
Speaker 2: He needs to.
Speaker 1: And then again it's it's almost the same vibe of can I kiss you on the cheek, Like if you just act a little bit more like you're the I mean, chalk acts like he's got it in the bag.
Speaker 2: He's the man you want the confidence of. Like, I like you, I've got it going on. My life is cool. Yeah, I want to have you in it, my mom, and let's do this. Yeah, where's his memorial? You know what I mean? Doctor Banana? What do you think of Jordan?
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, I mean Jordan was like, he's all right, But I don't I didn't think he was. I thought she was definitely gonna cut him. He doesn't. He didn't have the factor that like Chalk or Fesco has.
Speaker 3: With therefore dicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he had more game, he could have honestly knocked out guy. I think so, I think because I think she doesn't he oh, he definitely does not, or.
Speaker 9: If he does, he's like quick about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, how did that feel?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: Continue, Okay, it's been it's wet down there.
Speaker 3: I was there for two seconds. Okay, we're good, Okay, okay, sorry, yelled, this is working.
Speaker 9: I panicked one that was like freaking out about his entrance members, so he probably would freak out like was that good for you?
Speaker 2: Like, wait, my god, you're right, it's working. I don't know you.
Speaker 9: Are you enjoying this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I tapped your crush and said, is this thing on?
Speaker 7: Oh hey it's me again. Uh yeah, yeah that was you know, that's.
Speaker 2: On me, on me, that's my bad.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then he's like, you know you're like.
Speaker 1: So then the child said, you have a lot of walls up, you're not talking about your feelings, and then Joan used that as an excuse.
Speaker 2: She's like, well, A's ten year wall is a big wall.
Speaker 1: It's like you haven't you see your late husband and a hawk and a waterfall and a fountain and a glass cup in a stray cat in a fucking water bottle. So we're talking about walls. You literally cry on everything. You are the biggest walls.
Speaker 2: Of anyone I've ever seen. You know, he's been trying to raise his family and he got cheated on and they've been living in a two bedroom apartment. So he's not big enough for you. Well like, yeah, you talk about walls, glasshouses and a lady.
Speaker 1: So then see John everywhere, literally everywhere in the snow globe.
Speaker 2: And yeah, John, my sleep crowd.
Speaker 9: John was honestly you never spoke to me. He had the biggest wall you could see.
Speaker 2: He was a wall. I fell in love with the walls blaster, He's a wall.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see John. This that lamon on the water, I see joall, I see this. This upholstery is John. Yes, yeah, the temptations cat treats.
Speaker 2: I'm tempted.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think of John. So then collection and every time I kill someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John, She's like, I am confused. So then he so, then he leaves and he tries it's over. It's really fast. And then he tries to kiss her and she's.
Speaker 9: Like, I didn't tell her I love her, and I probably won't. I'm gonna stick my tongue.
Speaker 2: Down on TV. He came like this, Yeah, did you guys see the tongue?
Speaker 7: Yes, it was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a close up. Yeah, okay, all right, I couldn't get in a car fast.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 2: Should we take a break now or do chalk? Okay, all right, we'll do chalk and then we'll take a break.
Speaker 3: Before our post.
Speaker 7: Do we ever find out why his name is chalk?
Speaker 2: I think short for Charles. I don't know why you chose chalk and that Chu chalk?
Speaker 3: So I had to keep writing that down because I was like, wait, like three episodes ago, I was like, chok, what is this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's chock the most boring guys trying to seem interesting actually, like a.
Speaker 1: News anchor's like a weather guy. Yeah, we've got our Doppler five thousand with chalk.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Cho's like it's a good day to that chug full of live.
Speaker 2: Here Yeah, yugy god, this is Chuck out on the bead. I'm here and Drake it, I'm here out and Hemmett, Uh there's uh, there's been a damn break in Hemmett.
Speaker 3: Does he look a little bit like Ted Cruise?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I kept looking maybe like the brow a little something where I was like picking up a little Ted Cruise and I wanted to like him.
Speaker 3: That I started immediately not like him. So you've got to get that out of my Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, so then we have Chalk is from Wichita and he's like, I have to say, I feel like I kind of like how upfront he is and the confidence. It's not apologetic or nervous. He was like, I missed you.
Speaker 2: I am crazy about this lady, and he's too thirsty, too much.
Speaker 9: He's just like I just can She loves it.
Speaker 3: She loves it.
Speaker 2: Doug thinks. Doug thinks she doesn't like it.
Speaker 9: I think she no, I think she really likes it, but I think it's a red flag how into her he is.
Speaker 7: There is there definitely is a sexual chemistry between but he's yeah, he's like all over oh he.
Speaker 9: But he chok doesn't go down on you.
Speaker 2: Chock. Sorry, but you would never never see eat energy. He would never chalk.
Speaker 7: Not if your name's chalk, it's like that's what it is.
Speaker 9: It's dry, it's like chop.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be ch it's gonna be missionary.
Speaker 9: Or he wants to look you in the eye are and like slow, or.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make you like sit on his lap and face him and he's like sitting on the edge of the bell.
Speaker 1: Can you picture can you picture chalk like in an armchair and he's like I'm.
Speaker 6: Getting like the hes and he's like old the door, like do you need a glass of water by the bed?
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh my god, it's like all sweet.
Speaker 3: Were like yeah, I know, but I mean like that you're not he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not Pascal's son.
Speaker 9: He's not.
Speaker 2: I take his name. I think his name is Maxim, like the magazine, like Maxim Magazine.
Speaker 3: I think it's yes, I.
Speaker 9: Think it's such everything horny.
Speaker 2: I think his son's name is Maxim.
Speaker 3: His daughter's name was Big Horror, and I was like, that's a lot, you know, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: His mother's daughter's name is Cloquel Caudlingus.
Speaker 9: My name is Ariola Clitty. Why don't you go and make me a burrito? Clitty?
Speaker 7: I never post about Clete.
Speaker 3: Clyti lives in Canada.
Speaker 9: List kid, should we call this episode c y?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, my son, Maxim, daughter, my other daddy daughter mother.
Speaker 2: Daddy aim shot.
Speaker 9: For Dicks.
Speaker 3: Salon is like a front person exactly.
Speaker 2: I was like, Lady, he's like he's like Keys Vanieri playing midnight volleyball with all the boy.
Speaker 3: Employees that those volleyball scenes.
Speaker 9: I was like, this is so weird, so.
Speaker 2: Insane, and he's got it like headband on Late Night.
Speaker 3: Wild.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then chalked in which.
Speaker 3: I missed you.
Speaker 2: This is my father.
Speaker 9: I'm like.
Speaker 7: A little weird, are you?
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 2: On Golden Bachelor? How parents Gary had him?
Speaker 1: When they were like Gary's parents were alive. One of Gary's parents last year were alive. He had Yeah, back then people had kids so young, So I mean, I guess Chuck is in his sixties, you know, I guess.
Speaker 7: I mean, dad didn't seem like ancient.
Speaker 2: His dad looked good. I liked his dad. The other dad so then so that his his so his dad who just lost his wife, who was so of his bath for thirty five years. Then Tom, who is Kathy's father. Now let me get this straight.
Speaker 1: Kathy was his second. He was engaged to Kathy for seven years. When you just get married, she died, But but you're engaged for seven years.
Speaker 10: I think they were together seven years and engaged. I don't know if they meant liking.
Speaker 9: I think they were together all together for seven years, got engaged, and then she died.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what what happened to is the mother of his children?
Speaker 9: Wre that was just divorce?
Speaker 3: I don't okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Kay?
Speaker 3: Was Kathy wasn't his first wife? Yes?
Speaker 9: And they just got like a cash divorce.
Speaker 8: Yeah, last night contentious divorced mad.
Speaker 1: God because she cheated? Oh god, guy didn't want to get divorced. And and and she was like I'm not happy. No, Kordan's cheated.
Speaker 3: Chuck's first wife is buried right next to the mom.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think so so that well, there's a lot of digging.
Speaker 1: There was, there was a lot of shovels. So then Kathy's father Tom will be there. So then he goes to then he goes gonna celebrate her life today. It's a huge party, big.
Speaker 2: No doubt. This was the one I have fallen in love and that I wrote memorial. No no, no, no, no no, And then I realized what was happening. I'm like, oh my god, I literally just brought my glasses in my mouth. I was as I'm sure all of us are like, wait a minute. This isn't a big barbecue. This is because his mom died six days ago. This is like her funeralgies.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's take care take.
Speaker 3: When the caretaker started talking, I was like, whoa, Now.
Speaker 2: Let's have a TV crew and a random stranger.
Speaker 9: This caretaker, she's a part of the family.
Speaker 7: Caretaker got yes.
Speaker 9: We are.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if my mom died? Right? How about this my mom died. I'm like at the time, a contestant on the bathroom, I'm like, Alaric, is it cool if I bring a camera crew? Because I'm in the final four to mom's funeral. That's cool, right, I might not make it.
Speaker 9: It would be even crazy if you were like, hey, guys, my mom just said, so we're going to record a podcast you're find us with that's the funeral, right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're exactly yeah, Like literally, I'm going to bring a camera crew to and I'm going to get Alaric and his children like on camera. Here's a shovel and I'm trying to like marry.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's it was hard to watch a memorial for someone that we didn't know, No one knew picture.
Speaker 2: It was so wild. I'm like, and the fucked up.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was the worst date in the and there's been a lot of bad dates. This is the worst date in the history of the franchise.
Speaker 2: And she loved it.
Speaker 9: She loved corn funeral though.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did they play corner when the brother comes.
Speaker 9: It's a little brotherly competition.
Speaker 2: I messed that to the house. They went back to the house and then they played car They played cornhole at a funeral.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, you had to toss it over the little.
Speaker 7: So that they planted the planted oak tree. And she gets a shovel and she.
Speaker 2: I can't I just can't. It was she got a shovel, she just say a few words.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, no, I really know him and I don't know the mom at all, but I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: I wrote literal nightmare, literal nightmare. This was I've never under.
Speaker 7: Five years, none of us would be speaking to each other. And then I wrote I'm here now.
Speaker 1: I wrote literal nightmare, nightmare, sobbing daughter, No, that was no, Katie.
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I hated it.
Speaker 10: I was like, just do this later, like, don't bring a fucking TV crew, don't have lights at your and and boom mics at your mother's.
Speaker 2: I wrote, sobbing daughter, No, so inappropriate.
Speaker 7: It was the sobbing other one was like I love gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yes, about.
Speaker 3: They're gonna step back national.
Speaker 2: If she doesn't if he doesn't pick, like if he didn't win. They have to be together. They have to be together.
Speaker 3: They have to.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, who was that that you brought? I allowed a plus one to the funeral. They came to the camera crew. They have to get married and stay together for her now, like they have to. It's the law.
Speaker 3: It's still lot have some weird energy though, Yes, he does.
Speaker 10: He kind of has like a chalk it kind of it kind of like there's something about him, and I find it hard to explain where you would I feel like too much.
Speaker 2: He would just kind of be like, no, this is what we're doing.
Speaker 7: Yes, he doesn't read the room.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, with like C three po Yes, that's my.
Speaker 3: Girl, that's my back.
Speaker 2: I was no, we go to key West in March. We're not going to the Bahamas. We go to Key West.
Speaker 3: We've always done.
Speaker 1: And it's not necessarily mean, it's not like entitled, it's it's just like sixty five year old tall white.
Speaker 10: The world chalk, I am doing this, we are doing this and yes, yes, yeah, And she might not even mind.
Speaker 2: She might like win and go. I didn't want to make a decision.
Speaker 9: You make the decision.
Speaker 7: She might like it.
Speaker 2: I would not. So then he goes mom, I love yeah, and then he shovels dart.
Speaker 3: I feel families.
Speaker 10: I have a feeling like children don't wanna, don't don't want to like introduce their partners to him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They're just kind of like, okay, is my dad just like you know, you'll meet about the wedding.
Speaker 10: Like like he's going to be mean, abusive, like you know, inappropriate, but just like just you know, laugh at his You know he loves the thing is he loves history.
Speaker 9: You get that vibe like, oh, this guy loves history.
Speaker 2: You know this is.
Speaker 9: The dates.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's a generational thing and that's why she's okay with it.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 7: Even when she got there and he's like, I just love you. I love you so much. I love you. But there was no like how are you.
Speaker 4: I can't know.
Speaker 2: There's like I can't It's like herd to there's something about in that rood, the something he was smiling. He goes, mom, I'll love you, and he throws love Yeah, and he throws the shovel of dirt on And then I know you.
Speaker 3: Had ten days to live and yes, I did go on a dating program.
Speaker 2: And he goes Joan. He goes, well, Joan, I did it.
Speaker 3: She's my rock.
Speaker 2: She's I just think of Joan as a fairy princess and she's waving her wand and she goes, chok, chok chalk.
Speaker 9: I didn't like that. I didn't like that.
Speaker 7: If your name is Chuck, you can't say.
Speaker 2: Was that maybe it's just the way he speaks that we don't like. And the fact that his name is choc if his name is like Chuck, very different.
Speaker 7: If my name is Leif, I wouldn't be like And sometimes I think.
Speaker 2: Yes she did. One of his name is Charlie go by, Charlie would be cute. Here is Charlie.
Speaker 3: It's the same name.
Speaker 9: Chu.
Speaker 2: Chuck is not great either, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. Charlie would be cuter.
Speaker 7: Some I'm like rainbow, rainbow, rainbow.
Speaker 2: So then he goes Joe my life. Wait, what did you just say? He goes?
Speaker 1: I do, she goes, I do see a future with him, and she was so glad to be there. And then there he's like cancer is a beast man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay. And then Thomas, the father of Kat, of Kathy, goes, I've blessed both of you, your family, if you want to be. He was a sweetheart, he was a I cried. I cried, I cried, I loved both I cried.
Speaker 3: He was a sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Well, he was so kind, what a nice family. He goes, he goes, your family, if you want to be. And then his dad I thought was so handsome, and he goes. He goes to his son, chalk, you wanted a relationship? How much do you think she cares for me? And he goes, I think you're in love. When I say that, I see both two people, and I thought this was so beautiful.
Speaker 10: I really like to family, That's what I'm saying, Like, I don't think he's a bad person at all. I mean there's just like and it might be generational where he's just like yeah, like he kind of seems like he might order her dinner for her yes, and I like that, you know, and then she would be like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, don't worry. You're gonna love it. So it's not mean, it's not control.
Speaker 7: The dad said that it was kind of profound.
Speaker 2: I thought I was sweet.
Speaker 7: His reaction was like, oh my dad cut into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah dad. His dad goes, am, I right, are you in love? Are like? Are you gonna let your heart open? He goes, I think you are in love again? You can't fake it in the eyes. He's like, well, best day of my life.
Speaker 3: I'm like, da, Definitely, I think she should.
Speaker 9: Go for the dad.
Speaker 3: The dad.
Speaker 7: And he's only two years older. Than the Yeah, yeah, I like the.
Speaker 3: Dad better than I like Chap.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I find Pascal hot now and his son. I literally thought they were.
Speaker 7: Both hot now that we know that he goes downtown.
Speaker 2: Anna, you found a.
Speaker 1: Really funny tweet that's not in the running for UR two to the week. Will you tell the people what it is?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: There was an instagram hold on from the it's so funny.
Speaker 2: There's a picture of Pascal and his son on it and it says.
Speaker 9: It's from the Instagram. The meme Instagram Bachelorette Windmill.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: So the Batch Babes tweeted it's a photo of yeah, the sun and Pascani's and it says that moment when you realize you're attracted to the man born in nineteen ninety six and the man born in nineteen sixty six. That's true, it's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's true. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean that's not that.
Speaker 3: I thought that kid was like eighteen.
Speaker 10: Well see I didn't understand that because she was like, oh, how was it being home alone?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't throw any parties like he was acting like a high school.
Speaker 7: We don't know they did it, or is that is that are they.
Speaker 2: Could read two thousands because the way they were talking it sounded like he was like maybe in college.
Speaker 9: And three I'm sure he's like mid twenties and he lives at home because his dad's a bachelor. So he's a bachelor. It's like, you know, it's easy to live in like your dad's penthouse and do your thing and.
Speaker 3: And Clytie's always like, grow up your home place so.
Speaker 2: Glitty. Okay.
Speaker 3: So then.
Speaker 1: So then he goes, best day of my life. She's like, I feel really guilty moving Let me just be a buzzkill on every day. I feel guilty moving on. And he's like, well, it's good to embrace some of that feeling. Sometimes I am falling for you. Promise not to break my heart. I don't want to lose you.
Speaker 2: And then he tongue kissed her and he goes, I am falling in love with you, and she's like, that's a huge relief. She goes, but I'm in a funk at the rose ceremony, so i will take a quick break after this. Okay, So that's the chalk dated He's gonna win, I do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it feels that way.
Speaker 2: She made he made her go to a fucking memorial. Yeah, like love your mat I just love That's what I said.
Speaker 3: My mom's.
Speaker 2: Your Let's go play corn Holls.
Speaker 9: Love you ma crazy, It's.
Speaker 2: Crazy car four time over your grave.
Speaker 9: But I'm on a date.
Speaker 2: That corn is not gonna hole itself, if you know what I mean. There's there's a lot of holes that need to be tended to.
Speaker 9: On a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, So we're gonna take a quick break where me come back with the roast ceremony, the reviews and post of the week, and who you think is going to win the next in order?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, but things are getting so hot in here. I think I got a take. I'll pay your break.
Speaker 5: And we're back.
Speaker 3: Okay, So she's in a funk going to the ROAs ceremony.
Speaker 9: She looked great because she was at a funeral and.
Speaker 2: Because she was thinking of John, John's favorite flower. She looked good.
Speaker 6: So I only see him when I'm trying to date other people and give him, so essentially I'm looking at a guy giving him a face.
Speaker 2: She's such a buzzky. She's a fun spot. My husband, what she looks good in that draft? She looks good in that dress.
Speaker 7: Yeahs looks good.
Speaker 2: So she's in a funk. She's feeling less confident, you know, She's like, I just feel like two of the guys weren't that into Chicago basically is not that into me? The shitty s shitty Chicago. So then but Melissa Leo loves.
Speaker 9: Great cast.
Speaker 2: Leo call it again. You know me from the Fighter and from Reno.
Speaker 9: How mut you get that role on Golden batchlor I like that.
Speaker 2: I got great representation. It's Arden's cat Rosie. Not only is she great house coutch, she's a great manager. She really I'm not in the bubble anymore. I'm fucking I'm like, I've got so many pins put in me on a fucking pin cushion, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So uh, obviously, first she gives it to Shock, Then she gives it to Pescal and he goes.
Speaker 9: Like this, I didn't know if you can't see an art and put her fingers around her mouth and licked out you're looking at the gene.
Speaker 3: Okay, makes me wildly uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 7: I got like we'd.
Speaker 13: Also the second time, you didn't you like crossed your eyes and face and you looked at me and.
Speaker 3: Rosie threw herself through the window.
Speaker 2: Is like, what do I Why did I sell of all the podcasts.
Speaker 7: In the world, there's like a small cat.
Speaker 2: Why did I still on this podcast?
Speaker 3: So she's in a funk.
Speaker 2: So uh so, then guy goes, Guy says that he's falling in love. Next week, they're going to hate it.
Speaker 9: Do you think the left anywhere the time?
Speaker 2: And somebody said she better accept my engagement. Who said that it's got to be chalk right.
Speaker 7: Thinks starting to fall off.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's fake. That feels fake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, past she's crying. I feel like they go do one of those smoke ceremonies.
Speaker 3: And like that they always do.
Speaker 9: And then.
Speaker 3: Is like, he will eat you a pussy and I don't like that, don't go Yeah, of course I'm upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He loved to protect her, he was so excited to protect her. Okay, so I'm gonna ask you in order three, two, one, Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, who do you think?
Speaker 7: Okay, it's gonna be Chalk.
Speaker 2: It's gonna win, and then number two will be Pascal, and then it's gonna be guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, do we all agree on that?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I think you think Pascal is going home after Fantasy because I think she'll get what she wants.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 9: I was like, all right, put that tongue away with done here.
Speaker 2: I think she'll be like, yeah, it was a good fuck.
Speaker 3: But but don't you think that guy grosses her out?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I actually think they kind of like you. She won't let him kiss her.
Speaker 9: On the mouth.
Speaker 7: More episodes are there?
Speaker 8: Do we know?
Speaker 2: There's is the thirteenth? I know though, Okay, men tell or whatever. Yeah, I look forward to that.
Speaker 3: That'll be fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we get Jack back.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, so I guess he'll be Fantasy sweets men tell all?
Speaker 9: And then I did it?
Speaker 4: Mom?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, are you guys ready to Oh, we appreciate your reviews.
Speaker 2: We got some nice new reviews. Okay, we got some really good reviews.
Speaker 1: You guys, all right, listen to this is what we've been talking about. Reviewing from my kid's phone. Five stars from Nora Erica Love this Pod. I gave a five star review a couple of years ago, but now I'm following Arden's instructions. It's my eleven year old daughter's phone to leave another review, because you all deserve every start of the sun, no matter whose fun it comes from. Love, he goes, That's what I'm talking about, Doctor Banana, Katie, what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Nora as a dream?
Speaker 9: Keep doing that. Everyone needs to do that.
Speaker 2: Take your father, everyone's eye.
Speaker 1: You're maxim your maxim your clitique, citi al, that's your Ariela.
Speaker 2: That's what we're talking about. Okay, here's another one.
Speaker 1: Another listener who doesn't watch the show but listens five Stars s point G one one five. I don't watch the batch, but I love listening to this pod. Makes me laugh every single time. That's what I'm talking about. Get your friends who don't watch to listen. Steal their kids thrones. That's what I'm talking about. Here's another one, emotionally invested five Stars October fifteenth from Lady Kay. I've reviewed before, but had to update to talk about how much I loved the live show. Charity and Dotton were unsurprisingly incredible, and I loved the Charles discussion. I don't know the context behind it, but Jerry yelling it's not a fluke Arden at the very end of the recording made me burnt into tears. So sweet at the putting your authentic self out there for the world to see is terrifying, and getting to see the payoff in person must be insane.
Speaker 3: You all deserve to be so proud of yourself.
Speaker 2: What a sweet review.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, and we wanted it once again, Doctor b to thank everyone who came to our live show.
Speaker 2: How fun was that?
Speaker 9: Anna, honestly a dream. It was times.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of good times and that was hot.
Speaker 1: That was a really fun that was up there to get Jerry, who doesn't leave his house much.
Speaker 9: No to sing mansion men, Amy God and Charity and Don who literally were like the chillest, coolest Yeah, was like yeah in like a Bachelor contestant to come to your show. Yes, so cool, Like they were down, like they wanted to like they wanted to play.
Speaker 2: And his mob Dot kept holding my egg head and going like you have a bright light. I'm like, adopt me, adopt me.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give a shout out.
Speaker 1: Anna brought me a present from Berlin and these earrings are so there's a designer that's that.
Speaker 9: Those are like some glass ear rings which will post a photo. They're from this uh designer Nini, which is n I N I Uh. They're based in Paris, France, and they've been on Emily in Paris. Yes, one of their they make these like beaded glass bags that are so cute. Yeah, they're one of them was in Emily in Paris for an episode. But I guess they're also based in Berlin as well, because that's where I got these. They sell them at my friend's store Mihama, which is in Berlin if you want to go check it out. But it's m I j A Okay, So it's a cute little shop in Berlin that makes a lot of really cool uh. Or they sell a lot of cool stuff from like, you know, women and marginalized creators. So yeah, go check that out in Berlin. But also yeah, Nini incredibly cute bags and ear rings. I brought arden a pair and Instagram is at Nini Bags with five s's So n I N I B H E S S S S S. Check them out. I love you to stuff.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 9: I love post a photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know what it's like, It's like something you can wear every day and they're still special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're really cute, they're great love.
Speaker 2: Thank you, doctor b All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go do art post of the week and find out who everybody thinks he's gonna win.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to do a post of the week, doctor Branana? Tell the people how they can participate next week.
Speaker 9: You can tag me on Instagram no excuse me on Twitter at anna host a A N N A h O S s n I e H and please hashtag w y A t R. Or you can dm me on Instagram at selling hosts NA, or you can threads me at me mentioned me or whatever it is on uh also at selling host n A.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you win, email us at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com and you're gonna get a sleep crown.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, obsessed with my sleep crown.
Speaker 11: Love it.
Speaker 3: I bring it everywhere. Do you travel with yours?
Speaker 7: No, it stays at home, but I use it every day.
Speaker 3: I travel with mine. So just saying, do you love yours? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't think I could like actually put it on my do it?
Speaker 9: And I do it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When I can't specifically what I can't, you do it?
Speaker 5: You do it?
Speaker 9: It knocks you right out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really soothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're gonna win that, and you're gonna get a copy of Elizabeth of East Hampton by Audrey Blaza and Emily Harding, a great book and you could it'll get a signed copy and you're also will get a mug or a T shirt of your Tuesday.
Speaker 7: What do we get? How do we know them?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: This is Whitney's friend.
Speaker 1: It's her best friend wrote this and it's already I believe an option to make a movie out of it. And it's basically is it Pride and Prejudice in the Hamptons. Yeah, it's Pride and Prejudice in the Hamptons.
Speaker 3: It's a fun beach read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really fun.
Speaker 1: And I know I know Audrey and she's awesome and like she took this risk to do this, and she's always wanted to, like she worked on like TV product and so this is her second book. And yeah, it's really fun. So if you guys want to get a copy, Okay, So here we go. We're gonna narrow it down to two.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh, here's from Rob Edman.
Speaker 1: This is the first time I don't think we've had a rob Atmonton post a tweet before from Redman four one seven being from Chicago. No doubt Pascal's son watched his best friend Cameron crashed his father's red Ferrari through a window.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Then we have here for the right reasons, for the right reasons. Chalk's family looks like a group of people who complain about how hard it is to find good help.
Speaker 7: I was thinking a couple of them look like extras. Yes, was filled in a little yeah.
Speaker 9: This is sure.
Speaker 2: This is from missus Wright a girl without a tat Joan has Pascal had a lot of girlfriends, maxim. He has a lot of girlfriends, but don't worry, he has the pretty woman role. He doesn't kiss them the mouth.
Speaker 3: It's only on the boossy.
Speaker 1: Here's here, right reasons, for the right reasons. Chuck's family looks like the family Debase get out on. This is from Rachel at Rachel D twenty. Joan couldn't meet Chuck's mom, but the next best thing is for her to be here is to plant this tray um. This is from missus right Chalk, I got the first kiss, I'm going to get the last kiss, even mom's passing. Can't cock block chalk Chalk's brother mom wantsed it that way?
Speaker 9: All right, cock block chalk?
Speaker 2: All right, here's what I'm like that Maya Gittelman, how much Joan with a good chuck fuck off a good chuck could fuck Joe? There we go, okay, and then the final one Rachel for someone who hasn't been here since the last road ceremony, Jesse Palmer knows a lot about what happened in hometowns.
Speaker 3: All right, so we have good chalk and to uh Ferris Ferris Bueller.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: So number one is Rob Etman at Retman being from Chicago, no doubt, Pascal sun watch his best friend Cameron crush his father's red Ferrari through a window, or uh, Maya Gilman, a Maya Gilman? How much Joan would a good chuck fuck if a good chuck could fuck Joan?
Speaker 7: Rob good chuck and Joan Okay, yeah, good chuck.
Speaker 3: But shout out to Feris, Yeah, shout out.
Speaker 9: Good chalk to the chalk chalk.
Speaker 2: Katie, I mean that's an incredible tree.
Speaker 1: You want yourself a sleep crown, you want yourself And Elizabeth of East Hampton and guess what If you want to get your own sleep crowning, you can go sleepcrown dot com, backslash w y a t R code Pickleball for a discount and free shipping. What would you email us your mailing address at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com, Rob, I missed you.
Speaker 2: What would you like to promote?
Speaker 7: What do I want to promote?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm gonna be playing a live music show in Nashville, Tennessee. That's fine, exit in on December fifth, that's fine. I'm gonna be in Chicago next weekend for a creation for a supernatural convention.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 7: And I've got a move. I've got a TV show on Apple TV coming out early next year maybe called called Rambler with Owen Wilson.
Speaker 2: Audition for that. It's really good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's really funny. Script.
Speaker 3: I auditioned for the ex wife.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a good role.
Speaker 2: I guess I didn't get it, Okay, tensions, Okay, it was actually really funny.
Speaker 7: That's weird. That's the role I got.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's going to be Melissa Leo got it okay. Aaron Foley, what would you like to promote? I missed you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow Okay, great, Well, if you live in Chicago, I will be there tomorrow on Saturday, October twenty six. Fine, Yes, I'm doing her Light's Live Tour Wow Chicago on Saturday October twenty six.
Speaker 2: Where where is it at the Lincoln Launch. Oh, that's a great place.
Speaker 6: And I've got Annie Constable, she's a local. She does w n B A in Chicago sky reporting.
Speaker 2: Wow. I guess that's fun.
Speaker 6: And then Sunday I'm in Minneapolis with the gold Tender of the Minnesota Frost Nicole Hensley.
Speaker 2: Where will where will you be in Minneapolis?
Speaker 3: I will be at Roxy's cabaret. Okay, it's on her lights dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's h E R L I G h t S dot com. Air and Folly is so fucking funny. You cannot go wrong. Doctor Banana and I we know We Owe you podcast on Patreos and drop a Bike.
Speaker 2: We're recording for tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Yes, we'll drop them all to make up for all the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we've we've been on our we've been on our we together, Okay, we're on adult spring break, honey.
Speaker 9: We had all these plans. We'll record together. And then cut to us just dancing.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm going on a date with that person again in New York.
Speaker 4: Okay again, Yes, yes, I do, yes, I do yes, I do yes, I do yes, I do yes, I.
Speaker 1: Do Okay, Katie, guess what I feel like it's extra special of what you're gonna say today, because of what we have happening in here. Yes, as always, please go to your local shelter and adopt or foster an animal or there's one in this garage.
Speaker 2: Yeah that you can yes, either DM me.
Speaker 1: On Instagram or so we have a four week some we're doing it through my friend's cat Rescue, so we will have an adoption form.
Speaker 3: We'll zoom with you.
Speaker 1: But we really want to find of the Rite home for real. And we actually, Katie and I were discussing as we've been talking to people. We know that our listeners are really good people, Like we've been to enough live shows to know like this is so if it was to the podcast family, that would be so we would love Rosie to be Will you accept.
Speaker 2: This, Rosie, honey? Will you adopt this Rosie? She's such a doll. And yeah, that's it and we'll see you next time. My name is Armine. Think you so goodbye? Oh yeah, We're gonna get all up and get to night.
Speaker 9: It feels so good.
Speaker 5: I just got one of the questions, when you accept this roll? Would you reaccept this roll? Listen to your word?
Speaker 2: Whould you accept this rolls in to your word?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this Roses a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.