Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to join us. Linda before the show. She likes to like poke me and irritate me and aggravate me.
Speaker 2: So just another time.
Speaker 1: Halloween is just a stupid holiday to me.
Speaker 2: I know you say it's a liberal holiday.
Speaker 1: It is a liberal holiday. What do you you know? I say this over the years, and every time I do, it becomes like a massive controversy. Because that's right.
Speaker 2: Get in the mood, go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 1: The idiots and the state run legacy medium mob they don't understand something called humor and trolling. I troll them.
Speaker 2: This is actually the song we should play when all the Democrats talk about her shutdown. It's true and creepy.
Speaker 1: No, I just think it's a stupid you're teaching your children to knock on individuals doors and beg for something for free.
Speaker 2: Begging they dressed up. It's a quick pro quote sst off for you.
Speaker 3: Now give me something that's not okay, Well, then you're teaching him a quid program that's not okay, okay, I hunter, no hunter, I'll call you zero experience, Linda.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: God's deep, bro, What are you going to be for Halloween?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What am I going to be for Halloween? I'm not going to be anything.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be an outgvative.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I was at the football game last week and I told her I went to a college football game. Guy in front of him a little bit and he's feeling good, let's put it that way. He's got to shine on and turns around and he goes a big, big guy and he's frank, man, you look like Sean Hannity, goes, I go, no way, he goes. Then he says, then that guy looked like the Hannity on the Fox. He's half in the bag, all right. He's a guy's pretty hammered, nice guy, but you know, he's having a good time. And I said, you know, it's so weird. You're the second person today that said that to me. He goes, yeah, no, it's uncanny. You really, you know, kind of look like him. I'm like, really, I can't believe it. And I said, I watched that guy show, like I don't think I look like him. He goes, I like his show, and he goes, I love that guy. I love that guy. I said, well, good, let's take a picture because it's me. And then I get the usual. I got this yesterday at the town Hall with Jack Chaidarelli. I thought Jack did great last night. He did really.
Speaker 2: It was a great crowd.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. They were fun. I love doing audience shows. I just love. I'm such a ham. Next week we got the Patriots.
Speaker 2: You did a whole warm up. There's like a hype show before the TV show.
Speaker 1: Oh. I do that for every audience show.
Speaker 6: I do that.
Speaker 1: I mean great, It's like another job and I love it. Next Thursday is the Patriot Awards, and I must have done okay last year because they invited me back to be the MC again this year.
Speaker 2: What are you wearing?
Speaker 1: That's actually something that was negotiated, and let's just say I lost most of the negotiation. Yeah. Well, they put me in a tux last year. I remember, I can't stand here.
Speaker 2: You're so excited about it.
Speaker 1: No, I was not. And this year I agreed to the tucks jacket again, except a white one. Oh okay, But I'm changing the tie.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, the tie.
Speaker 1: I don't like bow ties.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, definitely not.
Speaker 7: There's only one person that I can wear bow ties, and it's not you who Trafalgar.
Speaker 1: Well Trump, Trump actually looks good.
Speaker 2: Now he needs a long time. He's too tall.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, his tie line are extra long. Long before I became president, i'd go to Trump Tower, I'd interview him. He'd always walk me down. He's so I mean at the time, I'm just a stupid talk show host. And he walked me down and there was a Trump you know, merch shop right down there in the lobby of Trump Tower, and he go, pick out anyone you want. I said, mom, okay, I'm good. No. He goes, they're extra long. You're gonna like him, you know. And he really loved his tie collection. And then I wouldn't pick anything because I feel stupid. And I give him the red one, the blue one, the pink one, the the and he just like filled bags, walk out with fifteen bags of swag like and he wasn't president. So I went to the White House that day that I interviewed him the first time. When when he just got back at the office and the Monica Lewinsky Room, and that is forever going to be named the Monica Lewinsky Room. By me, is basically the Trump swag room. I mean they got everything in there, even a Trump Bible. Uh, and I said I want one, and he likes it. Anyway, we got a lot of news.
Speaker 4: To you, all right.
Speaker 2: It was a nice ending to that story. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Haatie is saying to me, if people want to call in and agree with me, I think it's I think you're indoctrinating kids to be liberals.
Speaker 2: I think they should call in and tell us what their Halloween costume is.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they should talk about the color you wearing a costume?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I'm grown up, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, okay, why are you asking me what I'm wearing? If you're a grown up and you don't wear one, I'm more grown up than you.
Speaker 2: I would think being in costume would be something you'd be excited about.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 1: I would put something on my face and then be able to walk around and not be identified. That might be, you know, a little anonymity for five minutes of my life wouldn't be bad. After thirty years on television, which by the way I'm very grateful for I'm not complaining.
Speaker 8: There's some hair jelling a wine glass away from being Gavin Newsom Oh, shut just, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To hear it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you could wear a T shirt that says French laundry and carry a bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: Okay, who's the best baseball player in the history of baseball? Is it not Otani? How great is he?
Speaker 4: He's the modern day Babe Ruth.
Speaker 1: He is unbelievable talent.
Speaker 4: Just still gonna lose to the Toronto Blue Jays.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna Well, it depends. The Blue Jays hitting is hot and cold. It's like no in between.
Speaker 4: No, it's mostly hot. It's mostly hot.
Speaker 1: Lately it's been hot. But uh, the game that Otani pitched this is the day after hit what two home runs and two doubles.
Speaker 4: Two home runs? Was on base nine times nine time?
Speaker 1: Well because then they intentionally walked him a million. That game was so long, eighteen innings. It started before your show started and ended at the morning.
Speaker 4: No, it ended at two forty five. No way, it ended during your replay. It almost went it almost went past your replay.
Speaker 1: Great because every time you know, big sporting events on. It hurts my ratings. That sucks. By the way, nobody should tune away.
Speaker 4: From nobody's watching the blue Jays. Come on, I'm not the.
Speaker 1: I just don't want the blue Jays to win it, rather the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they're they're up again.
Speaker 1: Although I'm gonna I'm gonna say something. I really love Vladimir Guerrero Junior. I love him. I think he's a He's just a great human being. He seems like a great human being.
Speaker 8: I don't know, remember his dad. I remember his dad wing it everything. No, I'll tell you about his dad.
Speaker 1: So I take my young son to a game and Vladimir Guerrero's up and playing the Yankees a Yankee stadium. So it the oddest circumstances. So anyway, the Yankees doctor was a fan of mine. He literally comes over, sits down next to me. Ten seconds later, a line drive foul ball comes racing. You know, I see it in the corner of my eye and I put my hand out right onto my son's eye socket. I'm talking about a hardcore line drive. Here he goes bam, smash down. You know, he was knocked out, but I'm like, what just happened?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Thank god the doctor was there. He was great. What I didn't I learned something? And all stadiums have this is this happens at baseball games. You know, you're talking to your friend, you're talking, you know, saying hello to somebody.
Speaker 4: Foul ball.
Speaker 1: You know, people get hit with foul.
Speaker 8: Balls sitting near the Were you sitting not close to the field. I was, well, no, I was up a little bit. But imagine if you know that most they have netting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have the netting just because of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just past the netting is where I was sitting, except but maybe twenty five rows or so. Great, I thought there are great seats on the first baseline. And he gets hit and goes straight down. I'm like, oh my gosh, this is this is bad, you know. But then I would say within seven seconds, a group of Yankees, they must be positioned all throughout the stadium like they came out there. They're watching for this and they're ready to help people, which is I think really cool on their party. When you're buy a ticket, you know you're taking the risk of going to the state. I would never I'm not a sue person and anyway, the doctor was there. It took a while. We got him up. They take him to a room, they examine him, and you know, they say, we think everything's okay, but you really got to go get an MRI. This is an inning two that this happens, and you know, we take him to the doctor. He gets a baseball signed by Vladimir Guerrero. He goes, well, what Yankee would you like to have, say, Derek Jeter. He asked for Derek Jeter. They're handed him swag galore And I think he was happy that he got hit. Now the cooler other thing that happened, because this is so scary as a parent that you know, the foul ball hits him, somebody else gets the foul ball as he's walking out. Whoever had the foul ball hands it to him. I thought that was pretty cool.
Speaker 8: That's a legitimate good person. That's a good I think half the people would have kept that ball.
Speaker 1: Oh did you see you saw the fight? Where was that fight over the Philadelphia? Oh my gosh, over the file ball? That was that was crazy. That was a scary day of my life. Went to the doctor. Thank god. I mean, you could have busted his eye socket. I mean, it was a real hardcore line drive. And uh and when he also, when he got up, you got a standing out, Like everybody around stood up. They saw what had happened, and it was it was very cool. They don't show all that on TV, nor should they, by the way, I don't think they should, for the privacy of the person that gets hit. That's not fair. But they didn't, and they handled it spectacularly. And I remember calling Randy Levine and telling him he's what the Yankees and as a friend of mine, you know how great they were, and how great the doctor was, and how great the people were, and you know, I was very, very thankful and appreciative of everything.
Speaker 8: There's no thing that baseball players fear more than hitting a ball and having a line.
Speaker 1: They hate it.
Speaker 4: Somebody.
Speaker 1: They don't want that, you know, You're right, Baseball players don't want that. They don't they you know, they care about their fans. They care about now. We subsequently went back, you know, to more games. The last time the Yankees won the World Series. My son's birthdays in November, so usually I took them to the game. Mariano Rivera closed it out. They won the World Series at Yankee Stadium, and so I took them back to another game. But I was one of them. You know that. I'm going to tell them the break is leg story skiing. Oh yeah, raising shoulder, so you know, giving me the vapors like liberals seeing Donald Trump. But Halloween's bs holiday. I don't know how I got distracted. It just this, you distracted yourself.
Speaker 4: Don't blame us.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I know you love sports, so you're may let me talk about sports and I can and then don't watch Monday and after Bowl. What you can do is DV on my show and right watch it right during it. You know, at the same time. You can actually watch two shows at once. If you have technology, you know how to use it. Anyway, what was I saying, Oh, Halloween, Halloween? What are we teaching our kids to do to dress up like a witch, a sorcerer? Telling them to dress up like something dark?
Speaker 7: Son?
Speaker 2: Myest son is dressing up as Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's actually cool, right, I like that.
Speaker 2: Doing the whole thing.
Speaker 7: He's got all the things and he's going out with a bunch of his little buddies. What are you dressing us me on an Amtrak train treaty.
Speaker 1: That's scary.
Speaker 2: It is scary.
Speaker 1: That's scary. You're gonna put the fake blood on. But what are you teaching your kids? You're teaching your kids to knock.
Speaker 2: On doors and.
Speaker 1: Ask for free stuff. You're indoctrinating them into being a liberal. Now, I'm going to pay it off now because I don't really feel like eating four hundred articles by the time I get off the air today. Sean Hannity thinks that Halloween is a liberal holiday because you're asking kids to knock on doors and beg for free. Adam Schiff, but that's what you're doing, but it's not.
Speaker 2: You have completely convoluted the concept. And then okay, I got dressed up for you.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you what the night is going to be like for most parents in America. If the kids go trick or treating and get all that crap, because it's all crap they're going.
Speaker 2: To There's also those apples. Those are funhouses or pencils.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't eat an apple from that, SUSI remember when I was a kid, they used to we had to worry people who put a freaking razor blade.
Speaker 2: Now you have to worry that they're doctrincing it with fetanyl.
Speaker 1: No, I'll buy my kids candy. If I want to buy my kids candy. I don't want to meet in that crap.
Speaker 2: You go to the house that you know with the people you know in the group that you know.
Speaker 1: My kids, they're so healthy. I mean, you talk about health wellness.
Speaker 2: I don't need it either. It's just the experience. He dress up and you run around.
Speaker 1: I'm teaching them to beg for something for free.
Speaker 2: No, I'm teaching him to get what he deserves because he's all dressed up and he looks good.
Speaker 1: All right. I will take some calls on this for kicks and giggles, if you want to call it, all right, I will. There you go because my phone's blown up.
Speaker 2: One hundred and nine four one Sean to agree with Linda. We can't wait to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Stop begging for compliments, I mean begs.
Speaker 2: Fir it different.
Speaker 1: I had twenty five not to the top of the hour. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean is our program. I've paid this off so many times in the past about Halloween, Linda. I'm joking, but people still believe me. Remember the articles that came out years gone by Hannity says Halloween is a liberal holiday and we're turning kids into socialists because we're teaching them to beg for free stuff. There is a certain amount of truth to it, you know, That's why it's plausible. Oh my god, gosh, look at this. Disagrees, disagrees, disagree. Oh my gosh, why is something like this. I mean, we have other news today that I should be talking about, and you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, Give everybody a break.
Speaker 1: The LBI has spoiled the Halloween terrorist plot. God blessed you know, Cash Bettell and Dan Bongino, you know, stop the Halloween terror attack plan for this weekend. This morning, the MBI thwarted terrorists arrested multiple subjects in Michigan allegedly plotting a terror attack over this weekend. I mean, Joe, you know, thanks Joe and Kamala. Oh, the borders are the borders are closed, the border secure, borders are closed, order secure.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, we were showing video after video of them flat out freaking lying to us. Now, I thought I was talking about my kids. I didn't care what they did, there's nothing. To be very honest, I can say it now, wouldn't say it when they were young. They would listen to the show when I'm at moments I never knew, and so I would say I would act madder than I was. But when they it was when they lied to me about it. It was never what they did, never that bad, never nearly as bad as what I did. I'm like, this is you know, but I'd act like I was mad, you know. And the funniest thing is my son is really good at debating, and he would I would sit back and he'd be like, but Dad, but no, lay out his case, and I'd be like, in my head, I'm going, man, that's good. I'm impressed. But I'd have to act like I was mad. I mean, I don't know. I was not a big yell you were staying when you were a yeller?
Speaker 9: No, I was never a yeller. My wife is the disciplinarian, you know me, I'm the laid back.
Speaker 1: No, I was always the well you were worse than me. Let's be honest in terms of you know you.
Speaker 9: Actually, I remember Halloween back in the day. I had some fun even when I worked for you.
Speaker 1: What do we do? I don't remember remember when with me? Since since nineteen ninety two?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so remember when they used to shut down Buckhead in Atlanta and all the bars on Halloween?
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't we go to that?
Speaker 4: Did weren't you?
Speaker 9: Weren't you and that crew with a bunch of guys with us dressed up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, you weren' dressed up. But I remember I won his Fred Goldman one year?
Speaker 1: Did you really? I think I remember that? Actually, looking back, it was go to the Raccoon Lounge. Yeah, yeah, what was that seafood place we'd hang out?
Speaker 9: Oh god, the Steamhouse?
Speaker 1: The Steamhouse Lounge, Yeah, that's right, but the Raccoon I remember going there and Scott Paroh was a I had give me to money, get him in to money. It was a town of brook.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened again, I'm sorry? Could you repeat that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The man, I'm the man, I'm the guy.
Speaker 4: Was like, that's really the way he talks.
Speaker 8: I worked with him for it is right, Yeah, yeah, he's like he's like a sports wolfman Jack.
Speaker 1: It's exactly right. But he was very talented. I thought he was a really talented broadcaster.
Speaker 9: Whatever happened to him?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm run out to LA. I think he went to Westwood and I worked with him when I worked with likeas he was in that building.
Speaker 1: Six minutes after that, finking for tuning into the Tom Mika shop. This is unlike any other radio programs. Is not a right wing wacko, you know, or a convicted fella. No, I am your host one eight hundred and five eight hundred Tom.
Speaker 4: We should have that Metallica.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, sadman, that's what it is, all right, I shouldn't do this, But first, let me remind you. You can save money because it was suffering from the Biden Harris, you know, economic hangover, and now we have a government shutdown and you need to save money. Anywhere you can save money and never sacrifice service. That's just basic, simple common sense. Apply it. You can make the switch to pure talk. My cell phone provider a veteran owned company, and it takes minutes. It's quick, it's simple, it's fast, it's easy. They use the same cell towers, the same five G network as the big companies AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile. None of these big companies are going to give you unlimited talk, unlimited text, and plenty of data for twenty five bucks a month, and you're supporting a company that supports your values. Make the switch, save the money for the exact same service common sense doc pound two fifty say the keyword saved now, and if you do it now, you save an additional fifty percent off the first month. I know what you're doing in there. You're stacking these calls. There's no way everybody is calling in saying they disagree with me on Halloween. There's no way. I don't believe that. Scott and Michigan, Scott, Hi, Happy Friday.
Speaker 10: Hey Sean, how are you?
Speaker 1: Why are you so interested in this? I mean, I'm We've got important issues. The President did the greatest deal with China this week, and you want to talk about Halloween.
Speaker 10: Oh you make me smile, man. That's what it is. Because raising ca it's so much about repetition.
Speaker 1: Did you fake it to like when your kids did stuff with you.
Speaker 10: Know, thank you over and over, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you two hundred times in one night. And that's how you instill that repetition in them.
Speaker 1: Well, you make them say thank you for what, giving you dinner, thank you for putting your clothes on. Thank you for you know, putting your bike in the garage, which I never did as a kid.
Speaker 10: No, I mean every elderly person that opens that doors and sees these little kids so much joy in their heart, and these kids saying thank you as they walk away with another looking in their bag like.
Speaker 5: What did I get?
Speaker 10: And yeah, it's thank you over and over.
Speaker 1: So you made So you go, how old are your kids? Do you go trick or treating with them?
Speaker 10: And we walk behind?
Speaker 1: Okay? And so now do you only go to homes that you know, people that you trust? Because I remember when I was young and did trick or treating, I go everywhere. I mean I loaded up with as much free crap as I could. I mean, I just I was on a sugar high for months after Halloween. I still had candy life, and God forbid, if I got big butterfingers, I'd eat them that same day. I'd walk away from the house they give you a big butterfinger. I love those candies so good. Anyway, But you tell your kids to say thank you, do you make sure they say thank you?
Speaker 10: I can usually hear them and they do.
Speaker 1: They do. Now do you go to do you go to homes of people you don't know and let them trick or treat.
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't know everybody I know the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't let them go to a stranger's house. I'm I'm, I think the world is too messed up. It's unfortunate. I mean, we went everywhere. We didn't my parents didn't even know where it was. And by the way I dressed, it's the same thing every year, a bum. It's easy to dress as a bum, wear a flannel shirt, sweatshirt, starts getting a little cold, and then i'd take a cork and you burn the cork and then you put all the dirt on your face.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I got one of my son's a football player and his best buddies of football. So they're gonna be chasing each other around all night long getting candy.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's I love that. Well, thank god they thwarted this terror attack and you're you're a home state of Michigan. God my god.
Speaker 2: Way to kill the vibe, Sean. I'm not kiss the lou We're.
Speaker 1: Doing a whole I gave him good, good advice. I've said, thank God, we you don't have to worry. They thwarted a real terror attack this weekend. God bless.
Speaker 7: We're talking about children being kind of saying thank you, well, thank god it didn't get courage.
Speaker 4: You get dressed up as a bottle of vodka.
Speaker 2: My word.
Speaker 1: Well, if they gave out three little bottles like they give you out an airplane, I might take one. H Randy in South Carolina. What's up, Brandy? How are you great, Sean?
Speaker 5: How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm good, glad you call.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm gonna just relay a quick little story. My mother in law was eighty six. She was a post war toddler, little kid going trick or treating, and they had a neighbor lady. When they'd go to their house, she would give the kids potatoes, and my mother in law said, her and her siblings, there's about eight of them. They were always disappointed expecting candy. But next night, now that she's older, she realizes what was happening. The next night they would always have mashed potatoes with their meal, which they couldn't afford otherwise, and that this neighbor lady was really helping feed the children and their families in the neighborhood for after trick or tree, and I just kind of thought that the nice thing is we're going through all the stuff were going through the government and the silliness of it. Right now, while you're dropping candy bars into a bag tonight, maybe drop a box of mac and cheese or a can of corn or a cand of green beans into some Famili's bag. You never know the difference it's going to make, right.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I will say this. Last night, I was coming back from New Jersey and I stopped at a convenience store. I like sunflower seats. I like David's sunflower seats, all right, So I said stick, I said I had a driver. Fox gave me a driver, which is pretty cool. I'm not a prima dont I drive myself. I drive my little Tesla and that only goes zero to sixty one point nine seconds and has teny twenty four horse and it's the fastest car. It beats a Bagatti, a Z six, a Porsche, and a Ferrari and you can see it all light anyway. So I stopped there and outside the convenience shop was a was a guy and he asked me for money, and I don't just give the money. But I always give money, but I always talk to the person. I said to the guy, let me ask you a question. I said, are you gonna are You're gonna waste my money and go in there and buy booze. I'm not giving you money. Do you drink? He goes, no, Sorry, I don't drink. I said, okay, you do drugs? I do. I said, okay, what drugs are you using? Because I smoke a lot of wheat? I said, okay, you have a place to live. He said, I got a little studio. Yeah, I live in a little studio basement apartment. I said, okay, he said. And we talked about, you know, maybe getting off the weed and maybe you know, getting a good job and building his life back. And I asked him if he believed in Jesus. He did, he said, I do. I said, ask Jesus to help you get off the wheat and help you find a good job, you know, turn your life around a little bit. And I gave him twenty bucks and went out my way. Oh that's my yesterday, that's my do good story yesterday. I feel sorry for people that have to live like that. I asked him how old he was fifty six years old. It's terrible, Randy, thank you man, appreciate it. That's nice to give free stuff to people, you know, to give food to families and needs.
Speaker 2: Bah humbug. It's liberalism. It's wrong with you. You don't anything.
Speaker 1: No, I'm giving money to my food pantry next week if they need it, and if they don't need it. Where I live pretty affluent area, but they if they need it, they're getting it. Whatever they need. I'll find a local town that needs it. John and Indiana, what's up? John? How are you showing what's going on? I'm just wasting an hour of radio here, but you know I'm having the time of my life. It's a liberal holiday, right, You're teaching your kids to be a little socialist.
Speaker 6: So yeah. So, first of all, Shawn, great shout out to a wonderful girl, Katie. She's amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the sucking up to the call screen to stop.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Tell Sean, why one day out of the year you should be able to dress up as anybody you want. You can be anybody for one day, Sean.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to be Trump for a day, and I want all the powers of associated with it.
Speaker 6: Okay, hate Joss stuff like that. But here here's my best. Okay, I just celebrate my fotieth anniversary with my wife.
Speaker 1: Oh Happy University. That's awesome.
Speaker 6: Man so forty years and she loved being the statue of Liberty. And Linda, you can help him with this because he won't get it. But she wanted to be the Statue of Liberty. She's an artist, so it took her a month to put her her outfit together. And she says, so, John, what are you going to be? And I said, Tammy, I don't know. I'll figure it out. So I kept procrastinating, kept procressing. Finally the day came. She has got the most beautiful Statue of Liberty costume. And I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet, And so she's like, you have.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, dresses a bum. Take out a flannel shirt, you know, old battered up jeans, and take a cork and burn it, let it cool down a little bit, then put all the dirt on your face, and you're a bum.
Speaker 6: I had a better idea, So I pour out the big box, all the costumes and the immediate on the floor. I know exactly what I'm going to be there on the floor. Sawn was a pink two tuo a wand in a beautiful crown. I said, Honey, just stand in front in the middle of the room. I'm coming down. I came down, dressed up with the pink two to the crown, the wand I walked around her four times.
Speaker 1: Linda, what was I a drag queen?
Speaker 2: A fairy? You were granting all her wishes to give her the powers.
Speaker 12: I was just.
Speaker 6: Staten Island fairy. Linda, you are brilliant. Yes, that was we won three.
Speaker 1: You said you put on like a you know, it sounded like you were dressing up and drag.
Speaker 2: I was going to tell you could be the torch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, be the torch.
Speaker 2: To your bride. But still that's an awesome idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations forty of as a marriage. God bless you and your wife. You do whatever the hell you want. You've earned it. I don't care what you do, but.
Speaker 7: I will tell you your vision of the Staten Island ferries better than it is because I used to take it every day.
Speaker 1: Ann Is in Texas. God bless Texas. And what do you think of this? I think you're teaching kids to beg for free stuff.
Speaker 13: Oh, it's totally the opposite. I find places when my daughter was little. Now I have grandchildren, but when they were a little weak, proud to find some place where there was like a little fair, a bouncy house. So we let all the kids dress up and then we took them kind of out to play. I remember going through one that was had a bunch of bleinking lights and I got flicker vertigo.
Speaker 1: And that's hilarious. I never heard of flicker vertigo.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, the first time I got it was in a helicopter looking up to wrote her blades. But you wherever your body is oriented, that is where your brain says is upright and straight. So if you have a foot picked up that you're just gonna wabble around and it takes hours to go away.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you enjoy the holiday. I'm expecting. Let's see if the liberal media writes Hannity says it's a socialist holiday. I want to see that. It's so stupid and God bless you. I love what you're doing. Ken in Florida real quick.
Speaker 5: Well, Sean, two things I was back in the day my daughter was born today, thirty six years old. I just called her wish her happy birth.
Speaker 1: Well, you ask God for something for free, you got it. Now you got to take care of it for the rest of your life.
Speaker 5: So boy, but she's the I mean, she's my youngest okay, Johnny renee Lawson. She's on Liberty County, Georgia right now. She's the mother of my one and only granddaughter. But here's the thing you made me flash back to when you were talking about Buckhead. Yeah, and he too. I'm sitting it going Wait a minute. I was already in Atlanta at the time, living in Genette. And you and I remember when you and Royal Marshall and Linda Skelt and Boards would always go at each other about stuffid stuff.
Speaker 1: You Barts and I are best friends. He complained that I didn't call him enough recently, so I wrote him. I said, what are you whining about? And I tried to get Borts back on full time. Ken Thank you, Rick Florida real quick, Yes.
Speaker 12: Sir, how was one night a year an indoctrination?
Speaker 1: Sorry? You're teaching kids to beg for something for free.
Speaker 12: That's not an indoctrination. That's like saying Hanikah is indoctrinating me into Judaism.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm just messing with everybody who Everyone's chill out, all right, Rick appreciate it.