Speaker 1: First date of follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates dot com.
Speaker 2: Carly is on the phone today for our first day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's Ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, how long has it been since you heard from Robbie.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's been on like a two weeks, you know what I mean, Like, it's been about well, I guess, not a two weeks. It's been like.
Speaker 1: Almost a week, I guess.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so long enough that you feel like you're being ghosted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like two weeks. But I just thought about it and it's yeah, it's more.
Speaker 5: Like a week.
Speaker 3: Did you reach out to him though, Yeah, Like I totally, I mean I texted him. I mean so, I like, I'll tell you guys the whole story. So basically I met he was super cute. I meant this guy Robie on Tinder, and like, I just kind of feel like we went into it with sort of like a like are friends with benefits sort of situation, you know, like we've been like been really wordy and stuff and just messaging a bunch. And we went on a date and minted it like a just like a random local bar and stayed like pool and darts and stuff turn into it drinking game naturally, And yeah, I was like he was just really flirty, you know what I mean. I was wearing darts. He was leaning over me like it was hot, you know, yeah, exactly, Like I just I haven't heard from him since that day, and I honestly think he goes to me because we both got drunk, but like he got really kind of drunk, like almost floppy drunk, you know what I mean. And I helped him get into the uber after the night because there's nowhere was drying. But I don't care, you know, he was super cute, like it.
Speaker 4: Was a date.
Speaker 3: We didn't hook up or anything, but I just I didn't want to think, like be embarrassed from the night because it looks really cool.
Speaker 1: Guy. Did you say that to him? Like the next day, we're like, hey, man, you're wasted, but I don't care.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been trying to but he won't get back to me, Like he literally goes to me. We communicated like a couple times a day before I went on energy and like you know, I texted him to see I was feeling. After that night, nothing like no response whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And like again two.
Speaker 3: Days later, I even tried calling him and like you know, on makeup and like was going to think something see I was doing, and then I left the message. But no, so nothing. I just I just really really wanted to get back in touch with them, and a lot of them. No, he doesn't need to go to me, because like it's totally cool, We're good, we should we should go on a second.
Speaker 4: E, would you disappeared to like if you like think back to one of your nights where you were acting a fool and got really hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a lot of those nights actually, And no, I wouldn't disappear. I would feel like I would want to disappear, but then I wouldn't because I would just be like, well, I'll just joke about it and see if they're cool with it. But there are times where I have like not wanted to call somebody because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what did I did it? Did I make a fool out of myself? Yeah, maybe it's.
Speaker 4: Better not to face it, Yeah, Carly, is he funny? Do you think he would have been able to handle something like that with humor?
Speaker 3: I mean I think so. I only met him like the one night, and we only spoke like a couple of times before that, but I that's you know, yeah, I think he would, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, anything else you can think of that might be a reason you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: No, I honestly know. I mean, that's the only thing that it can be as far as I can tell.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious about how you know that you guys were on a friends with benefits trajectory in the beginning, because then that would kind of hint towards like that he would want that to happen, or that you would have wanted that to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I sort of mentioned I had like recently gotten out of our relationship, and you know, he's got some like you know, he's like sort of got like big bro energy, Like you know, it just seemed like going into it was just more casual and you know, nothing too intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song and then come back and call him and see if hotels, why he is ghosting you, and maybe get you another date?
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, pleas don't come back and get your first day follow up the next right in the little of today's first day follow up, And if you're just joining us, Carly is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So we're about to call him and see if you tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I met this guy and Tinder. His name is Robbie. We really hit it off. We went to a bar, we played games, started school, had some drinks. It was super flirty. He got a little drunk and I put him a new bir at the end of the night and I and I want to go on some date with him, but I think he's probably embarrassed because of our first date. But there's you know, it was just a great first day. I thought it wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 4: So yeah, even though it ended with him as a sloppy mess.
Speaker 1: You know, I was sort of the vibe, well, are you ready? You ready for us to call him. Yes, okay, thank you. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hi, I speak to Robbie. Please, Hey, Robbie, how are you? My name is Jebel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robbie, Hi, the whole show's here. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Not much? It sounds like you listen to the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, double time, double time?
Speaker 1: Sweet? Okay? Cool? Well have you ever heard of first date follow up before? Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about being on one? I?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm gonna let's wing it. Yeah, that's the second word.
Speaker 2: If you go out with somebody and you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. And we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, again, where it's going? Well, I went on a daily uh chick Carly a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what he's wondering.
Speaker 5: Why I haven't returned?
Speaker 1: He called, I can see why she wants to go with you again? Exactly where it was?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't I don't usually do that, but it was just kind of a situation, and you know that I didn't feel like it was weird because, I mean, on her on her profile, she was like, I mean, she didn't look anything like her.
Speaker 1: Picture on her profile.
Speaker 5: That was my biggest thing. It's like, you know, our profiles is all blonde and light makeup and stuff like that, and then you know, I show up and she's like, dark haired, dark makeup. I mean she was telling me, you know, uh, Robbie, Margot, Margot Robbie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was telling me Margot Robbie.
Speaker 5: And I show up and it's it's card asking, you know, and it was just I don't know, it was just weird fake eyelashes, takes on makeup and stuff and look, I mean, look, I'm not gonna I feel embarrassed about even saying anything about her way because I like Kurby Girl. But she had at least ten pounds on the pictures.
Speaker 1: She had on her profile. Okay, so she just didn't look anything like her profile.
Speaker 5: No, It's like she was like all those pictures on her profile from were like years ago, and now she just kind of resembles those pictures. I don't know she basically, I feel like she lied to me, you know, and uh, you know, I got so hammered. You know, I didn't even want to hook up at the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'm sorry, but are you serious? Are you actually serious right now?
Speaker 1: Robbie. That's Carly. She's actually on the phone and surprised.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi Carly. Yeah, like hi, Robbie. Noticed, like in your lifetime, women change their hair color all the time.
Speaker 6: Like I just went said, change their profile pictures too, don't they. Yeah, nobody's changed their profile pictures on Tinder? Like seriously, that that is what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Due?
Speaker 5: That ain't mean and I was.
Speaker 3: Now I have dark hair. Yeah, it was a you know, it's a vasy flitch sort of deal. No, I mean we were going to hang out and how co up? Like what is your problem?
Speaker 5: Feel like, you know, its just I feel like, you know, I don't even know it is your name even really Carly?
Speaker 3: You know, I mean yeah, I feel like I was dupe. That's so absurd. Wait we were going to hook up? Wow? Wow, He's like, yeah, well I'm not anymore. Obviously you're not bad. I mean you're cute and everything.
Speaker 5: I mean, we can still hook up.
Speaker 3: That seriously, screw you. No, how dare you? I'm not what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Seriously, Robbie. I was kind of about to because you know, I mean, okay, your profile, Robbie's gotten really creepy.
Speaker 4: But for the role of I think that your profile pictures should be at least within the last like the year.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 3: I just I don't see why I'm at Honestly, I don't if it's within a year and it's literally just like Bland of Dark, I mean, it really is not a big deal. And that shouldn't have You shouldn't have ghosted me over darn here, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean that's here too. That is also true if it was all within the same year.
Speaker 3: You know, Robbie, you're like a bona fide You're actually big bro. I'm glad that I got my answer, and I'm glad that I figured out why you were ghosting me.
Speaker 1: It's because you stuck. You actually really stuck. I still have to ask, Robbie, would you like to go on another day with Carly? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, oh no, not not really, And I mean I would Carly. But I mean I'm gonna be honest. I think he is kind of cute.
Speaker 1: Is I have dark hair? Robbie, Okayly, I can see the pictures. Nina, will you go with Robbie. We'll pay for her. I'm good, but thanks? So who what? Well, Carly, I'm sorry or happy that no second date for you?
Speaker 3: Well, thanks guys for okay, I mean, I'm sir. I appreciate it. Robbie, seriously, I hope you do some soul searching.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I hope you do some serious soul searching. Have a good life.
Speaker 1: I hope you change your proof of pictures. Jules first date Ball