Speaker 1: Can I hear it?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait okay, now now let's start.
Speaker 1: We we have a big announcement guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is huge. Welcome, let's pick fan.
Speaker 3: Fair ready okay, Welcome to Serial Killers now sponsored by Farmland Fresh Dairries.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a very exciting day, Andrew, this is huge. Yeah. So we've been talking with our friends from Farmland Fresh Dairies for a couple of weeks now maybe months, I don't know, Yes, and we finally got this thing done.
Speaker 1: It happened, and here they are.
Speaker 2: I haven't so now milk for days, Milk for days, months and hopefully years and years. Yeah. So you know, I mean, if you grew up in the New York, New Jersey area, you know Farmland Fresh Dairies from when you're a little kid, like, they've been around for over one hundred years.
Speaker 1: It's got the cow on it.
Speaker 2: It's got the cow on it. Yeah. And you know what my goal through this whole partnership with Farmland Fresh Dairies is to name that cow. Yes, because cow Face doesn't have a name, it's just cowface. Okay. Yes, so at some point I think that we're gonna somehow name cow Face from Farmland Fresh Dairies, and we will be the ones to name it.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we might even be able to go to the milk factory.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited play facility facility, how about that?
Speaker 1: Yes, which I'm actually very excited about because I would love to learn how this milk is made and processed.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's in Pennsylvania. Yeah, and Andrew and I are going to take a road trip one day soon. We're gonna check it all out. And if you look behind us, if you're watching this on YouTube, that's the variety of products of Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: They got a lot of it. And the whip cream. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna have fun with that chef's kiss. We're gonna have fun with the whipped cream.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's get rolling. This is Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we eat cereal. Oh, let's play the official Yeah, because you know I found all this stuff, Andrew, I love it.
Speaker 4: This is Serial Keelers.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Yes? Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: I remember that one that was like the dramatic one.
Speaker 2: That was the dramatic one way back in the day. So anyway, this is going to be a really exciting episode. Yes, okay, so the new cereal today is I'm not going to tell you yet. You know that there have been a lot of cereals that revolve around snack cakes. Okay, okay. We've had from Hostess, We've had Twinkies, we had donuts, we had honey bus.
Speaker 1: We thought it was donets, but I guess doughnuts makes sense because.
Speaker 2: I mean they're little donuts, so they're donuts. Yeah, ye, yeah, yeah, Andrew ignore then from Kellogg's. You know that we had the Little Debbies ones. There was the Oatmeal cream Pie.
Speaker 1: I remember the Oatmeal cream Pie one.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was the Nutty Buddy and now the newest in the line of Little Debbie snack cake creations from Kellogg's. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes? Bring it on.
Speaker 2: From our friend Jessica in New Jersey. Thank you, Little Debbie. Swiss Rolls Cereal.
Speaker 1: I freaking love Swiss Rolls now.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, when I was a kid, we did drakes and we always had yodels. These are similar, That's what.
Speaker 1: I was thinking. I'm like, I know that it exists in another form.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that's basically that's the that is the Swiss roll Okay, This is called a Swiss roll. Yeah, so many many brands can have something called a Swiss roll, you know, but only Drakes can have yodels. Oh, and only Hostess can have ho hose or whatever they call them.
Speaker 1: Now, the ones that always scare me are the ones that are pink with the coconut on.
Speaker 2: Those are snowballs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I've never had a snowball, shut up, No, they're spectacular. I think we need to bring back the dinner party again for Thanksgiving. That's like our number one most requested thing. Like, I still get dms from fans asking if we could do it again.
Speaker 2: The discussing dinner party. Yes, well, I mean Thanksgiving is on the way.
Speaker 1: I think we should do that.
Speaker 2: They smell so good.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know if they smell good. Maybe with the milk they'll taste.
Speaker 2: But they look like they look like honey buns. Yeah, crispy chocolate swirl puffs with chocolate cream coating. Now. Remember, anytime I see chocolate, I get nervous because that means there's probably not a whole lot of real chocolate in there. But I guess we'll see your sucker for the real chocolate now, we have our Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge. We do full of Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk. So I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Let you actually did stock pilot too, Oh my god. And you were like, I've got so much milk, dude.
Speaker 2: I went shopping yesterday and I was so excited by the array of products I even got hold on. Dude, look what I got for Nate. Nate is gonna be so excited tomorrow when I show him the chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he loves chocolate.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna we can't have cereal with chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but you never did that as a kid. What like, try to have like cereal with chocolate milk or I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so, because I always had cereals that just made chocolate milk, which is what this one is gonna do. Yeah, because if you remember as a kid getting home, unwrapping the snackcake and dipping in in the milk.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually did do that as a kid with Yodels. But Little Debbies is gonna be great too.
Speaker 2: But you don't remember when the Yodles came and foil No, no, you don't remember that. I don't have we used to freeze them put them in our little lunch box.
Speaker 1: That is not a memory for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So anyway, today we're using farm Land Fresh Dairies, two percent reduced fat organic milk.
Speaker 1: I love organic milk. Yeah, and the cow is just called cow face. It's just cowface, to be honest with you. My uh aunt and uncle had a dog and they just called it doggie, And I feel like cowface is the same.
Speaker 2: Commere doggie, hey cow face. Yes, we're gonna I mean, if most cows are Bessie, and I don't understand why, I don't know where Bessie came from.
Speaker 1: I don't either, but we're gonna have to come up with something. So okay, here's your spoon, Andrew, thank you, You're welcome. Hmmm mmmmmmmmmm. I wish it was cream filled.
Speaker 2: Well it can't be. It's Syrian like.
Speaker 1: A crave cereal. If they were able to do it with crave, they could have made like the inside the swirl packed with something. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uhh there's some good chocolate flavor there. Yeah, it almost does taste like there's a little bit of cream in there somehow. Yeah, maybe it's a powder or a dust.
Speaker 1: This tastes like something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most chocolate chur is like just tastes like Count chocola. But can't be because you know why, different different brand, Yeah, different company.
Speaker 1: Yeah that you know, because Count chocolate is made by made by made by Post.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, my god. Come on now, yeah, yeah, you don't know. I mean there's only three major companies, three of them, right, it can't be this one, and it's not Post, so it's left. Come on, Andrew, Hasbro really has Bro? Yes, yes, that cereal company has no it's General Mills.
Speaker 1: Dude, General Mills.
Speaker 2: Yes, you just punched me really hard. It hurt.
Speaker 1: This is delicious.
Speaker 2: I like it. You must choke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to give this four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I just look. I did that already. Look see I did that four bowls in a spoom.
Speaker 1: You're like a kid who's really eager to show me their homework.
Speaker 2: That's great, Little Debbie Swiss rolls from cow Oggs. You came through. I must say, I have really not seen this in any store. This was sent to us by Jessica, right, yes, Jessica, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think Elvis will love this one.
Speaker 2: I think he will too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also Jessica in New Jersey Farmland Fresh Dries in your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go pick it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they started in Jersey, you know, and they had a big plant in Wallington. You know. I used to bowl in Wallington. I was in a bowling league. I was in a bowling league in Wallington, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Nothing surprises me.
Speaker 2: And the manager's name was Slammer, and I just I don't know. I'm sorry what his name was, Slammer, Slammer. Yeah, it was this big dude, it was. It was good times. I was in a bowling league. I want to get back into that. We should have the Serial Killers bowling League.
Speaker 1: I mean, we haven't done a fan meet up.
Speaker 2: This is good. We need to do that.
Speaker 1: What if we did it? We could do it at a bowling ally.
Speaker 2: That would be fun. Or the roller.
Speaker 1: Maybe not the roller rink. I feel like bowling. I like a little bit better.
Speaker 2: This cereal makes pretty decent chocolate milk as well.
Speaker 1: I think the cereal by itself just tastes really good. It's like it is, it's creamy. I can't it's creamy tasting. It's weird. I don't know, but it's good.
Speaker 2: Did you know that in nineteen ninety one, Little Debbie snack Cakes traveled into space on the Shuttle Atlantis. Oh wow, well they also had the cosmic Brownie Cereal? Remember that one?
Speaker 1: We didn't like that?
Speaker 2: Yes we did?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah we did.
Speaker 2: That was around for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually see that quite often in the story.
Speaker 2: You really, well, it's probably old. I'm not sure if they make them anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I might want to be the first time I was served old cereal.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. Andrew, Oh Millennio, ohs Millennios. Yeah, that they were delicious. Yeah, So would you like to move on to the next one? Yes, you have any idea? What it could be?
Speaker 1: A new old like, give me some idea?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I don't know. I very rarely, if ever, go to Whole Foods. You know that I'm not a Whole Foods fan.
Speaker 1: The one in Jersey City is finally opening after like being the inside joke of Jersey City for ten years, really four years, you'd be like, oh, the Whole Foods is coming. You're gonna want to move in before it gets here, And for like as long as I've lived there. It's been rumored that it was coming November. It's finally opening. Wow, yep, up like three blocks away from me. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Good for you. So you're gonna go grocery shop and there push a little cart down the street. No, I've been a lady car.
Speaker 1: I've been really enjoying Amazon Fresh.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, they're supposed to open one of those by me, and it never happened. It's one of those ones that they built completely up. I remember you said that they abandoned.
Speaker 1: Well, Amazon Fresh. I just order my groceries off Amazon. I don't actually get them from I.
Speaker 2: Got a store.
Speaker 1: But it's great. I love it, and I've been cooking so much lately. I'm like really proud of myself.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you're thinking about your cream Field cereals. This is a pillow cereal. You know these are called pillows, right, You remember that pillows?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: So can I forget It's three sixty five hole market brand, Whole Foods Market, organic, gluten free, double cocoa peanut pillows. That's a lot of words, right, So I'm guessing that the outer shell it's peanut butter, is peanut butter ish and the middle is chocolate ish. It says cocoa, which is nice lightly sweetened cocoa pillows hm hm with organic peanut butter cocoa filling. All right, so it's all chocolate and then some peanut butter in the middle. Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this eight dollars box of cereal as well.
Speaker 1: I have to get the price.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't shop at Whole Foods because everything's expensive. It's just like I can't wait till the sit do you know that? Well, you're actually gonna hate this. I don't even know why I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But this At the Whole Foods that they're opening up, there's a uh you know how there's like a well obviously a deli counter. Yeah, they're doing it for vegetables. They'll cut your vegetables for you, like a crying yes.
Speaker 2: Wow. You know what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 1: What I think?
Speaker 2: I want to use whole milk with this. I think it will taste beat.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you have a fridge full of milk, so why not try out different versions?
Speaker 2: I mean, don't tep me because I'll use the buttermilk.
Speaker 1: No I'm good on that one for right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's use farmland, fresh airries, whole milk here, Yeah, all right, this one, can't you mentionine?
Speaker 1: By the end of this year will be what have you been using?
Speaker 2: Butter milk? This one comes in the placid. Do you call this what do you call what do you call this thing?
Speaker 1: A carton?
Speaker 2: No, this is a carton? What do you call this a jug?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think jug is acceptable. Jug or container?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: You say, go down to the corner, get me a container of milk.
Speaker 1: Container sounds so sterile, I know, but I go get me a container of milk. Yeah, but I think a jug sounds like, oh that's fun.
Speaker 2: But jugg also reminds me of like, you know, Otter Eater, Otter's jug band. What was his name, emmett Otter and his jug band? Okay, right from that was the Muppet thing that we talked about years ago. Oh yeah, okay, here we go. So these are cocoa on the outside. Yeah, no, right, the peanut. There's something off with the peanut butter. No, no, it's not very good. No, mm hmmm, stupid whole foods.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: The problem is it tastes like they use peanut butter. That's too real? Like give me my oh, like some organic natural something like that. I want peanut butter crunch, no sugar, I want the capin. You know how I didn't say captain. I want like that type of peanut butter fake. This is like a weird organic Riese's puff, and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Very good analogy, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Wow? Who makes Racius puffs?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's say it.
Speaker 2: Two General Mills and General Mills. Yeah, and they had all they had the bats out for Halloween, out for Halloween. Yeah, you know, Teresa's Batsa's bats.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I actually like the special edition shape version of just Reese's Peanut Butter cups because they hold a lot more peanut butter and the chocolate coating is way thinner.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Grandma was the one. Oh you're talking about the cereal Yeah, you're talking about the actual cups. Yeah, okay, My grandma is the one that taught me that. All right, Yeah she taught you that.
Speaker 4: Yes, she did Serial Killers. Time fillers about my grand movie go a little bit longer, so you know, all right, So uh I'm going to give that. I give that a ball, Dude, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know, this is not good. I give this a bowl.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll do a boon. Yea, I was. I was just gonna say, so, it's sink this episode, and I don't like that. We need to just be awfully ciscal one with thumbs up, one with thumbs down.
Speaker 1: Always Who I know who they were. They were famous movie critics. They still do it. No one's dead, I know, but they still use his name for movie reviews.
Speaker 2: Hello, speaking of dead, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 4: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Not anymore, and we're back.
Speaker 1: You really went into break of Wilford Brimley.
Speaker 2: That's our boy. I love Wilford. So people still keep sending me the Wilford memes and the T shirts and you gotta get this. And someone sent me that diabetes coffee mug that one time. I love it. Yeah, map I use it all the time. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I really am upset by this double cocoa peanut pillow right.
Speaker 2: You would think it'd be a little bit. It's not good. You know, there's something though, I just I can't with the whole foods. I just can't, can't.
Speaker 1: I'm in every man. I want to go into my grungey store. Tell me that there's a bodega cat. Yeah, I don't need any of your shishi brou frow.
Speaker 2: No. A lot of people that are not from the area don't know what bodega cat is, or a bodega for that matter.
Speaker 1: It's a corner store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot. They're just in a city. They're sprinkled all over the city.
Speaker 1: But like in a city they have bodegas, they just don't they call them a mart. Yeah, a little market, yeah, a small corner market. Go to the corner market. Corner market is just a bodega. So you do have them in your small city, in your city by you?
Speaker 2: So okay, So what does bodega translate to? Can you ask Siri?
Speaker 1: I don't have Ciri on my phone? What I don't like Siri?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't use Siri. I actually despise it.
Speaker 2: What do you use?
Speaker 1: I don't use anything. I just type it in Oh my god, my dishes come today?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Uh, bodega don't allow.
Speaker 2: Just say what is it? What does bodega mean in English. That's all, Hey, Siri, I'll do it on mine.
Speaker 1: A small grocery store, especially in a Spanish speaking neighborhood, I get it.
Speaker 2: But bodega must mean something in English. Hey, Siri, it's a small grocery store.
Speaker 1: It's in the US.
Speaker 2: So bodega means small grocery store in the US. Yes, okay, I mean because that would be a.
Speaker 1: Mercaco wine shop in Spanish.
Speaker 2: That's a mercado. You know. A super mercado is a super.
Speaker 1: Bodega in Spanish means it stores wine. All right, but here we use it for I guess like a corner store.
Speaker 2: Mine's still going, Siri, is just like typing an entire well.
Speaker 1: See, this is why I don't like the sie.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, Siri. Please hang upp she doesn't care, just keeps going even just let it go.
Speaker 1: That's Ai, that's scary.
Speaker 2: I don't like that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you should stop.
Speaker 2: Yep, and let me tell you something. I guarantee you when I go on my Facebook later, there's given me a farmland Fresh Dairies ad there. That's right all right anyway, So let's move on to the next one. I found the next one in Target. Keep going, Siri, just record the whole thing. Maybe we'll post you later. What So I found the next one in Target. Okay, we've had one of these cereals before. Don't think that we liked it very much. But this one, Oh, she's on it, she's on something. So this is we had a O what are you working on? SIRIU? We had the one called Dash and remember the yellow box with the crazies rabbit on it. Have a nice day by sirius. So this one's called Spark. Okay, this is Strawberry Cereal. The brand is off limits. We had Wonder. We had two of them. I think we had the blue box and we had the Yellow box. I don't think we liked either one. It's vegan, it's gluten free. It says it's naturally flavored. The reason why I bought this one is because Cooper was with me and it says free edible glitter inside, and she really wants so they're bringing back the prize inside. They're bringing it back.
Speaker 1: But it's like edible glitter. What's fun about that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Cooper's gonna eat it later.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying, Like glitter. I don't know. It just gets everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh, the glue hurts. That glue hurts. I cut. Look at the glue. It's thick. I think I cut.
Speaker 1: It looks like somebody did this as like a craft project, right, like there's actually a person gluing every box. Shut.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. Here, look here's the prize inside.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: I really thought for a second you were gonna throw glitter and edible glitter. Don't open it, I won't.
Speaker 1: I know it's for Cooper, all right.
Speaker 2: I could tell right from the way they get off.
Speaker 1: Limit cereal shine makes up a drink.
Speaker 2: I could tell from the way it looks this is not going to be good. It does smell nice, right.
Speaker 1: They always smell nice?
Speaker 2: No, that does. I think it smells nice. I think it's got a little Frankenberry esque sense. No, who makes Frankenberry?
Speaker 1: Uh, the same one that does the on chocolate? Who is that general milk?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 1: Andrew, this smells like I think kids are doing that really bad thing they're they're vaping. Yeah, that smells like a strawberry vape.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good to know.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. Great if you smell like coming from your kid's room snatch that vape boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So we're gonna do the two organic okay, farmland fresh air healthy with the Yeah, organic and organic they go well with butter buttermilk. That Andrew learn about milks hot. I'm gonna I'm gonna educate you about milk that I actually love that during this whole process.
Speaker 1: I can't wait until somebody is like, oh I love milk, and then I.
Speaker 2: Could just be like, do you have you ever milked a cow? No? I've milked fake utters one time.
Speaker 1: Okay, save it for ball chat is.
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: It a fair? All right? Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hold up, I'm sorry, what is that?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: You got a burnt piece or something? There? Ew aside? Where should I call customer service?
Speaker 1: It's customer service? Is just me going you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can get a refund.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll go back into this cup of potentially infected cereal.
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, I don't think it's that bad. I'm here with three balls. I like, it doesn't have the bean taste, it's got none of that. It's really not bad at all. And it's real strawberry. I mean, I don't know what that brown thing was that you got.
Speaker 1: But it's the best of the how could I'm like struggling with.
Speaker 2: It's not terrible off limits spark. This one's actually pretty decent. And look you got the kissy girl there on her cell phone. She's looking for dates. Look there's the heart she's she's definitely like scwalling left and right swiping everything. Look at her, she's.
Speaker 1: Swawling left and right swiping everything.
Speaker 2: She's she's swiping. There's she's going out for a hot date. Scan me for fun? See that instead of riding on the bathroom wall right there, just scan her QR code for a good time.
Speaker 1: Two bowls and a spoon. Alright, I don't hate it. It is the best of the vegan cereals I feel we've had.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of series that are vegan beans. I don't think that this is a bean. That's why.
Speaker 1: Grayflower. Yeah yeah, okay, so this is basically okay, that's why it's good. Bean cereals cannot taste good, and I stand by that this is not a bean cereal. It's just vegany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't have that yeah taste that you get after the initial.
Speaker 1: TVA is usually what they use and this doesn't have the stevia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm okay with this. Three balls andrew, two balls and a spoon. Not bad.
Speaker 1: It's not bad, all right, And I like that. I do like the packaging. It's very millennial friendly, it is.
Speaker 2: It attracted me right away. Yeah, it was between this and some other brand that we heard of.
Speaker 1: It's not a millennial boomer.
Speaker 2: I'm also not a boomer gen xer. Yeah, proud of it. Yeah that's right. Yeah, what's the problem and nothing. We don't scroll on our phones like you kids and your doo dad. You should learn about nineties alternative.
Speaker 1: About nineties alternative.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Thank you Farmland Fresh Dairies being our official milk sponsor of this podcast.
Speaker 1: If you see milk in the milk aisle.
Speaker 2: Get Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: Fresh Dairies, come on it.
Speaker 2: You have a lot to learn, pal, so.
Speaker 1: I'll learn over the next couple of months.
Speaker 2: Very good. Oh and also follow us on all social platforms Serial Killers PC. Check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on instat graham I almost say instacart. Oh they're there too. You can get them on instacart. Also, you know if you live in the area and check us out on the web serial Killers. Should I just say that, check us out on the web serial.
Speaker 1: Killers PTP forward slash Do.
Speaker 2: You know I saw a sign. I saw a sign the other day was one of those parking meter signs, and it said go to http slash www dot I mean it was a really old sign. Lot anyway, serial Killers pece dot com. Thank you Newman for keeping that up. Thanks Newman, and until we see you on maybe Wednesday with a bull chat. Yes, oh you think so?
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, I'm I'm right now. I'm organizing, but I'm working with four different time zones to get it all organized.
Speaker 2: Oh I see. Yeah, so this is gonna be another one where it's kind of hard to hear because the audio was like, I'm still finishing up that one with Carl and Anthony that you did last time and Ricky, the one with Ricky that you could barely hear her because she was like in some other country or something. Wait that that Yeah, okay, that's what sounds like. Anyway, Thank you for listening. Until we see you next time, say crunch Andrew much.
Speaker 1: I feel like we should end it now by saying like
Speaker 2: High five,