Speaker 1: Our daughter Jesse loves playing detective a clue.
Speaker 2: But since we discovered she has sensitive skin, we've been playing detective too.
Speaker 1: We thought the problem was our puppy, but it.
Speaker 2: Was actually our old detergent. Uh huh, So we switched to tide Free and Gentle. Tide Clean's better than the leading competitive free detergent and it doesn't leave behind irritating residues.
Speaker 1: Plus, Tide Free and Gentle has no dies or perfumes, so it's gentle on your skin.
Speaker 3: Case closed. If it's got to be clean, it's got to be tied free and gentle.
Speaker 4: Oh w app downloaded.
Speaker 5: Now it's time for Vikings Tree, brought to you by Miller Lyte.
Speaker 4: Now here's your host.
Speaker 5: Of Vikings Country from Kfan and the Vikings Radio Network, muss Her.
Speaker 4: And Short from the Broncos.
Speaker 6: Three and Dops goes play action, rolls out to the right, Jonathan Cooper's all over HIMDPS goes down to his knees.
Speaker 4: To the end zone, touch down.
Speaker 6: Josh dops to Josh Oliver and the Minnesota Vikings have taken the lead. Three and they had Josh dead to right, but he's so strong he wouldn't go down and the Vikings laid hurt. Nate tops out of the shotgun, looks left, steps up once to the ten.
Speaker 4: Gun touch down.
Speaker 6: Jo stops for a ten yard rushing touchdown and the Minnesota Vikings lead sixteen to.
Speaker 7: Nine ground control to major Tom commencing countdown, engine song check, ignition, and May God's Love be with you.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Vikings Country. If Miller lights the official beer spontster up a bit, so the Vikings.
Speaker 8: We're here Brookland Center, We're here at Top Golf. We're gonna get you a little bit of that Josh Dobbs stuff you heard there as Paul Allen helps open up the show. But right now we have our very special guest, Ryan Awesome Wah hanging out with us here a number thirty three.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sirsky, how are you, buddy? I'm good, happy to be here.
Speaker 4: We're golf. Are you a golfer at all?
Speaker 3: Uh No, I'm not a golfer anymore.
Speaker 4: No anymore? Yeah, you were a golfer a little bit, okay, So what took you away from the game.
Speaker 9: I just had to stop. I just had to stop protect my arms and shoulders.
Speaker 4: So oh so what she said.
Speaker 3: I was swinging a bit too hard and I just had to chew after that.
Speaker 8: So what you're saying is you're like everybody else, you sucked at it and decided I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't say that, because I'm I'm whatever sport, I'm going to be good at it whatever.
Speaker 8: I absolutely love that. I should probably quit the game myself, but I just a glutton for so I absolutely love it all right. So I have to first and foremost start off with this is that we went from Brian Ossemoa to Brian as wah yep. So what I'm guessing is that for quite some time because even in the draft when you renounced, everyone.
Speaker 4: Was saying Brian Asamoa. So everyone was screwing up that name that much.
Speaker 3: It actually started since I was a kid.
Speaker 9: Oh sure, I always always try to fix people's pronunciation of my last name, and you know, it takes some time. And then I was like all right, and then you know, now I'm just standing on standing on Tinto's for you know, saying you know the correct way of how to pronounce my name.
Speaker 8: Right, So and believe me, I know you're paying because as a Mussman, which is my full last name. Every single person that I've ever been on the phone with to try to get my cable fixed or anything else, they always call me Muffman.
Speaker 3: Muffman.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then there's been people that on our show on k the country station, where they honestly think my name is muff not muss And so when I go on vacation, they'll literally like call in, hey, how come we don't have enough muff on this show anymore?
Speaker 4: That has actually happened.
Speaker 3: It sucks and now we got to correct people now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, awesome, wah, awesome, wah awesome, wah some wah.
Speaker 8: You have such an interesting background and I mean born in Newark, New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Then at ten you end up moving to Africa for a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 8: Then Columbus, Ohio to Oklahoma for college.
Speaker 3: Here you are, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's nuts.
Speaker 8: Okay, So explain to me or you know, give me some details on the fact that the year that you guys, your family moved to Africa.
Speaker 9: So honestly, it was just me, you know, at ten year, it was just me. A ten years some my entire family was back home, but my myself, I went to Africa at ten years old to stay with my dad's brother who was a pastor. So honestly, the experience was it was a little bit. It was humbling, you know, just understanding that you know, back in Africa and also in America's lives are completely different.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like it's.
Speaker 9: It's you have to be very appreciative of what you had in a man in America. So I learned a lot, you know, living with the pastor, uh, you know, came back, there's worshiping God early in the morning, come back at night, doing all these things, taking care of stuff at the house, and then coming back and just doing a lot of grow man stuff.
Speaker 3: So I learned a lot. And then when I came back to America, I knew that.
Speaker 9: You know, football is something I wanted to do, and I was gonna put all my attention in details and everything, trying to make sure that this is what I'm going to do in my life.
Speaker 3: And I'm trying to go far.
Speaker 4: I want I don't want to get too deep in the woods this one here. Okay, but did you go by yourself at ten?
Speaker 8: Because at nine, your folks are like, we gotta do something else.
Speaker 3: Nah. See.
Speaker 9: You know with the Africa and culture, you know, your kid just has to get an experience of Africa. And you know, I was the first one born in America, so all my brothers, my older brothers, were born in Africa. So I got that experience at ten years old, which kind of shaped my future and my direction and where I wanted to go in life.
Speaker 3: And you know, from there I didn't look back.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, man, I mean at twenty three, right.
Speaker 3: I'm twenty three right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is a full life. You've already lived in this small window of time.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: I'm fifty one and I have I've only lived here in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: The most travel I've ever done. I went to Mexico once.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't do.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. Everybody break, Yeah, I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 8: But yeah, our friends here, our school nation who come out to these shows.
Speaker 4: I really loved guys.
Speaker 3: I can't hear y'all, man, I can't hear y'all.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: They got me a card and one of which, oh he's doing his coach here.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 3: Errygold, Minnesota. There we go, there we go.
Speaker 8: One of our friends here said happy womb escaping anniversary, which is I mean, that's the first time ever had that.
Speaker 4: I feel great. I don't know if you blow candles out the cake with that particular I don't want some coffetti. Maybe that's how it happened. I don't know. I wasn't aware at the time.
Speaker 8: Let's talk about Chrome, Chrome my dog. Your dog, yeah, French bulldog.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, my first my first born Yeah, nice, very nice.
Speaker 4: Now you had Chrome back in Oklahoma or so.
Speaker 9: It was my senior year of college and I got him during fall camp. Actually, yeah, I was like, I wanted a dog. All my friends had dogs. I wanted a dog, and I was like, you know what, I'm about to get a dog. And it was the middle of training camp, which was completely crazy to me, right that I was able to balance, you know, my firstborn son that was a dog in football, and it was just it was amazing, you know, seeing him grow up. Now he's about two and a half years old and he's not looking back.
Speaker 4: Every dog has like these tendencies that really like are.
Speaker 8: Part of their personality, but normally it's like a weird thing that they do. Our dog, Walter, we have a tiny dog. He's not really a dog. He's like a glorified cat.
Speaker 4: He's a shappoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But yeah, for whatever reason, if I have flip flops sitting anywhere, he only choose on the left flip.
Speaker 4: Flop, not the right.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: They're perfectly clean and good, but I got cho marks all over the left. Don't know if it's just like he's a left foot sticky favorite or something.
Speaker 4: But is there some thing that to Chrome.
Speaker 8: It's a nuance that you're like, ah.
Speaker 4: This is weird.
Speaker 9: I would say chewing up my socks. Yeah, chewing up my socks, like the socks. Come on, man, what are you doing? So I would yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Definitely say socks like souching the socks.
Speaker 10: Chrome.
Speaker 8: So the second winner for Chrome here in Minnesota and for yourself, Yes, it is coming up last year a lot of snow. So did you have to do what most small dog owners have to do where you have to shamelessly go out and shovel a pathway and a and a pooh circle for the dogs so that way they don't get stuck in the snow.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lie. This is where Chrome becomes an athlete. This is Chrome's Olympics. He is jumping out the house, jumping into you know, piles of snow, going to using the restroom. So I applaud him because like he he That's where he showed me that he grew up, like mentally and physically he accepted the challenge.
Speaker 8: So I like that show we talked about. Age of ten, you go and you lived for a year in Africa. I would I know that you have been there, so that's that time.
Speaker 4: But also you've.
Speaker 8: Been there coaching up a little bit flag football with the NFL a little bit.
Speaker 4: That's so cool. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I recently went to uh Nairobi, Kenya to participate in the Africa and you know NFL Collapse where we kind of trained kids at Nairobi, Kenya and kind of put them through like Olympics and also like a gallet and you know, basically they get to showcase their skills.
Speaker 3: So it was actually pretty cool.
Speaker 9: We trained them for about four days and then they had the forty, the broad jump, the vertical and you know some of these kids that you know, never had a look of football knowledge ever and then just come here and just blowing up the combine it's like crazy, like wow, he's eighteen years old. He jumped to forty, he ran a four to three, he broad jumped twelve, like wow. And he's like he knows nothing about football, but if you train him, he can be somebody. And then he gets to change his family's life in Africa forever. So it's pretty cool to see. And you know, I can't wait to go back. And also just you know, give these kids the way, the knowledge, you know, because that essentially what I do is for us to give these kids a knowledge and just say like hey, like you can do it. You got to follow this pathway, you gotta do this, you got to do that. So I mean, you know, I'm still in contact with a lot of the kids in Africa right now. And you know, one of the kids just got a scholarship to Tennessee. Oh sweet, Yeah, so he's gonna go college somewhere in the United States. And now you know, he's changed his family's dynamic forever. Like they were they were struggling, and now you know, his kids, or him and his mom and his parents, you know, get to go to see his child, their child go to school in Tennessee or wherever he decides to go play football and they get to live in the United States and just see him, you know, developed to be a romance.
Speaker 3: So it's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: Brian awesome wah is hanging out with us here, number thirty three linebacker for you in Minnesota Vikings. We've already established you went to Oklahoma, and I'm gonna guess in the locker room, do you guys like like throw a lot of shade at each other because I'll see Oklahoma's number thirteen right now in the nation.
Speaker 3: Man, you did not? You did not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're yeah, we suffered too lost.
Speaker 8: Who do you go back and forth with the most though? In the locker room, man, is you're talking.
Speaker 4: To you know, college football.
Speaker 9: So there's one person who's my locker my locker mate, and is Jordia Hicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great guy, captain. Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's something about Texas that I don't like. So it's actually pretty cool because the dynamic of like how Texas and Oklahoma is, you know, on the football field, there's kind of like that in the locker room between me and him.
Speaker 3: So you know, his lockers right here, my lockers right here.
Speaker 9: And it's like a don't cross this line, like just like how it is at the fifty yard line and the Coin Bowl, you can't cross this fifty yard line. One side is Oklahoma, one side is Texas, and we go back back and forth.
Speaker 3: I'm super happy that the Sooners got the dub against.
Speaker 9: The Longhorns and kind of just shows that we're the big dogs and we're always gonna be on top in Texas, never going to be back.
Speaker 8: Real quickly before we go to break, here Bryan Ausawa with the Minnesota Vikings and we're here at Top Golf in Brooklyn Center with Miller, like the official beer sponsor of the Minnesota Vikings. Before we get to our five typically stupid Vikings country.
Speaker 4: Questions, Okay, which all be coming up next segment. Josh Dopps.
Speaker 8: I mean everyone's talking about Josh Jay Dogs and.
Speaker 4: NFL is talking about Jay Dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Josh Doggs, that's what we call it.
Speaker 4: He comes to the Vikings.
Speaker 8: That whole experience in what you've noticed and what you've seen with j j Dogs.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Josh Doggs.
Speaker 4: Josh Doggs.
Speaker 9: Sorry, y yeah, man, dude's a he's a pro, you know.
Speaker 3: That's what I've seen him come in and just work.
Speaker 9: You know, just all the stuff that you guys see on social media with you know, him being in the facility five hours after everybody done left like that is extremely true. And he's a testament to everything he's doing because he works hard. He goes in there, he puts his focus on one thing and he continues to you know, just work and just you see the work translate to the field and it's like, wow, this guy is doing some crazy things.
Speaker 3: But you've seen it in practice now that he's getting reps now, so.
Speaker 8: Right exactly, Yeah, he don't get to see him much, I'm guessing because it sounds like he's constantly in the playbooking.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm not gonna lie. The first week he did, he didn't get here to Minnesota. The dude didn't take any reps, like, didn't take no snaps of practice, and he went out there and executed and did what coach O'Connor wanted him to do, and obviously we won the game. So you know, it's a huge kudos to him, but not only him, but the coaching staff and the culture that we have around.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 8: Brian Ausin, why is our guest here? We got more coming up? Out of the way, it's Vikings Country. Also, by the way, Friday Football Feast is happening in Savage this Friday with Paul Allen, the voice of the Minnesota Vikings p Turchin.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's the best.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's absolutely the best. And that is brought to you by COR's Light. It's gonna be coming up a Friday Football Feast.
Speaker 4: You can find out more K one O two. I'm sorry kfa N dot com.
Speaker 8: I forget what show I'm half the time, but we got more coming up, by the way on Vikings Country with Miller Light.
Speaker 4: That's next on the.
Speaker 10: Fen Lucky Land Casino asking people what's the weirdest place you've gotten lucky?
Speaker 1: Lucky in line at the Delhi I guess ah, in my dentist's office more than once.
Speaker 8: Actually do I.
Speaker 3: Have to say?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 4: In the car before my kid's PTA meeting? Really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: What's the weirdest place you've gotten lucky? I never win in tell Well, there you have it.
Speaker 10: You could get lucky anywhere playing at Lucky Landsloughts dot Com play for free right now? Are you feeling lucky?
Speaker 4: No, we're just necessary boid.
Speaker 10: We're gonna be my long eighteen plus terms, conditions.
Speaker 4: Plus every details.
Speaker 5: KFN, It's time for Vikings Country, brought to you by Miller Lyte. Now here's your host of Vikings Country from KFAN and the Vikings Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Muss it was a fake and it worked, and here comes time Chandler right side across the fifty to the Broncoast party and the Viking's gonna first down on a piece of trickery. It's thirty two for thirty two with nine oh five and running to go in the game. The Vikings flip the field and keep the ball with a two point league first and ten from the Vikings fifteen. Wilson takes the snap Vikings rush six, Russell throwing it to the end zone, fought.
Speaker 4: Portland side a touchdown on the five block.
Speaker 6: Then gonna up to the z bouts facing a four man rush on fourth and twenty five protected. Okay, now he's gonna fire one center of the field and complete the deft propos up ended at both the Minnesota Vikings Spinnings three and five.
Speaker 4: First and foremost. Welcome back to Vikings Country.
Speaker 8: Hair within Miller, let this o Beer's botcho the.
Speaker 4: Minnesota Vikings unless we're here at Top Golf in Brooklyn Center.
Speaker 8: Secondly, I can't believe Max Bowler played those two bites of the last play of the Broncos game and then the Sutton touchdown. Way to go Max, Ryan.
Speaker 4: Austin wa was not loving that.
Speaker 8: And it's bad on my part because I put that thing together. And but then this is how much work I put in prior to this, is that I'm like, oh, he was born in New Jersey, he's gotta love bon joviy, So I put in some Jovi on there. And the best part is if we're sitting here at Top calf.
Speaker 4: Ba is just singing along.
Speaker 3: Come on, how can you not? All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 8: Here we go the five typically stupid VI Games country questions. I'm gonna skip the first one and just go to this one instead. You love bon Jovi clearly. What is your favorite music?
Speaker 3: What's my favorite tip music? Yeah? I would say my favorite artist right now is a Little Baby. Yeah, little Baby he's.
Speaker 9: Been he's been on a run right now. You know it kind of kind of gets me in that mood to go out there and just go play football, or go out there and just show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you've got the earbuds in or your headphones on. That's what you're listening to. Okay, because I've heard of your players.
Speaker 8: Cam Binen loves to listen to love songs, but he sits there and he bops his head to make people think that he's listening like something hardcore.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, oh yeah, Brian McKnight one of his favorites.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you'll have to get.
Speaker 9: My favorite one is like Phil Collins in the air tonight. Come on, especially when it's a night game. Come on.
Speaker 3: You're just just like, come on, come on. That's that.
Speaker 4: That's a good jam right there, right.
Speaker 8: The second one question was asked, is it possible to eat so much on Thanksgiving that you could actually explode your stomach?
Speaker 4: Now, technically you.
Speaker 8: Can, but they say it's not possible or not likely because your body has all these different things that will happen to it before. Yeah, it's not not not fun. It's Thanksgiving. You actually get to celebrate Thanksgiving with the game coming up on Monday.
Speaker 4: How will you do that?
Speaker 3: Probably spend it with a teammate or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Parents unfortunately didn't get to make it so yeah, I'll probably just hang out with some of my teammates.
Speaker 4: All right, even go number three. Have you ever heard of a nippleologist?
Speaker 3: I have never heard of that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a show.
Speaker 8: There's a show on television, Fargo, and I don't know if you've ever watched. John Hamm actually had to have a nipple ologist come in because they wanted to actually pierce his nipples, but he didn't want to do that, and so they brought somebody in and then they just created fake nipples.
Speaker 4: Have you ever thought.
Speaker 3: About acting honestly? I think I could act? Yeah? Yeah, really, I think I could act.
Speaker 4: You'd like it, you'd like to give it a shot?
Speaker 3: I think I could act honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What kind of shows do you watch? What kind of shows would you like to be.
Speaker 3: It something like prison break?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or Breaking bad Oh, breaking beats.
Speaker 3: But I want to be like the I want to be like the head on show.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh yeah, Snowfall, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I want Yeah I'm Franklin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, we could be friends in the end of the night.
Speaker 8: Have a better call, Saul be sat Yes, absolutely, I love that. When you're traveling, here's something you should never ever do and you will be traveling eventually here with.
Speaker 4: The Minnesota Vikings and have so far.
Speaker 8: Uh they say, never ever put your suitcase up on the bed because those rollers are collecting all the bacteria.
Speaker 3: Thank you for reminding me stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Is there something weird that you do or something that's like I have to do when I get in to a hotel because.
Speaker 4: Personally I use every towel.
Speaker 8: Every single towel I do too because it's like I don't have to play in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah wow wow, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I put one for the for the floor. Yeah.
Speaker 9: One is like my face one. I use everyone absolutely.
Speaker 3: My friends room. I'm like, yo, you have you only use one towel any time? Like that is crazy, Like you only use one towel.
Speaker 8: Okay, here's the other thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: Five typically stupid country questions, And this one actually has to do with football. Okay, the Bears and Justin Fields in that run game that they have there he went for one oh four in.
Speaker 4: The loss against the Lions is last week.
Speaker 8: But in your room, what you have to deal with as far as that Bears run game coming up here on Monday night.
Speaker 3: That's a good offense. You know a lot of dynamic players. They offer win the ball. So honestly, you know it's gonna be fun, you know, just going ahead and.
Speaker 9: Competing against them, and uh, you know, obviously it's a division game, so it's gonna be very physical and.
Speaker 3: Me gonna go out there and just do what we do.
Speaker 4: Your dad really loves social media, doesn't.
Speaker 3: He a little bit?
Speaker 4: Does he?
Speaker 3: It's really my mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, I know, I noticed your dad kind of kind of hides back.
Speaker 3: Just a little, you see, you see.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've been stocking you here.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, my dad. My dad has kind of chilled.
Speaker 9: My mom is really the She's the one she plusts a lot of bitshes for sure.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Ba ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: Ryan awesome, Moa here get it on Biking's Country.
Speaker 3: What Miller awesome?
Speaker 4: Wah awesome wah. She hadn't wanted to see the copy on it. You've been getting it wrong for a while. You've been listening to muff right here.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm right. You should have saw me.
Speaker 1: I was like this, Wait, the lucky land slots. You can get lucky just about anywhere.
Speaker 10: It's your captain speaking. We've got clear runway and the weather's fine. But we're just gonna circle up here a while and get lucky. Oh no, nothing like that. It's just these cash prizes add up quick, so I suggest you sit back, keep your trade table up right, and start getting lucky.
Speaker 1: Play for free at lucky landslipes dot com. Are you feeling lucky? No purchase necessary void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply. See website for details