Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off. It's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks and Welsh who says you can't come home again, because look who's here. Carlos is back. Carlos. We missed you. We saw all your comments of the YouTube show yesterday. I know life is busy, but we just wanted to make sure that you were comfortable hanging out with us again. And you are. And he took it all in stride. We're not gonna we're not gonna show any graphics today. We're just gonna say, welcome home, Carlos, because this is where you belong. Welsh. Speaking of where you belong, you belong here next to me, my friend. And it looks like there's a guy who isn't going to belong in Major League Baseball anymore because things did not go so well on the being front for one San Diego Padre.
Speaker 2: Whoops, whoops, took Apita Marcano, whom was a prospect that I remember not like discovering, but he was never talked about, and he was this guy with the padres and complex ball. I don't know what year, it was, many many moons ago. I remember seeing him and he kind of popped onto the scene. This really skinny kid, made some good contact. Then he started becoming a little bit more of a guy traded to the pirates, made it to the major leagues. I thought we were done with Tucopeda Marcano. But I bet wrong, mister Joe Piezepia. I bet wrong because took a Peeda Marcano banned for life, not just for betting on baseball. I don't want to ruin this surprise if everyone hasn't heard it.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Incredibly incredibly bad at betting at baseball, almost to the term fade guy. I'd like because Joe, did you see the number of his winning percentage?
Speaker 1: I did. In fact, Jeff Passen actually tweeted this right here. So took a Peter Marcano banned for life for gambling. For Marcano won only four point three percent of his two hundred and thirty one MLB related bets that he plays. If only he was using Betting Pros. Instead, he would have been betting smarter, not harder. He would have sinnked his sports books for free, and he would have been able to use all the amazing tools like the prop bet cheat sheet, the prop bet analyzer, all of the ways to find the best lines for the best wagers that you can make. To Carpedo missed the boat and now look at him. He's banned for life. Don't be like mister Marcano. Instead, download the Betting Pros app today and again start betting smarter, not harder. Well, shout out to Ethan for making a fantastic graphic on the fly for us for that. But yeah, it's crazy times man, crazy.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that is one hundred percent parlays like he was parlay. Not to be you know, gross about all it, but like he was parlaying that it is. It's almost impossible to be that bad. I mean, I've had a week.
Speaker 1: Well Razors almost that bad.
Speaker 2: He's like, I've had a I'm on a hot.
Speaker 1: Streak man every day on the BP app. I see I got the fire symbols. I'm I'm loving life right now.
Speaker 2: I believe they said he'd betterund one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and he had a four percent winning percentage, which is absurd. I guess we all probably didn't realize like how stupid a lot of these guys can be to bet on your own sport, the sports you're and it's just not gonna fly. Let's just say a hypothetical. You know that I've talked to some players before, and I talked to some players that like to bet, not even a sniff of conversation, especially a specific player I'm thinking about a baseball doesn't even think about it, loves to bet other sports. It's wildly stupid. And we just saw Sal Frank with the Diamondbacks is receiving a year ban for betting on baseball in Low A. But there's kind of an outside of the whole Otani thing, there's a little bit of a trend these guys in the minor leagues maybe that are trying to hit a next big amount of money. There's always been the conversation of you know, these minor leaguers that are struggling with money and not proper pay and stuff, boredom, who knows what it is. It's why sure this was not what I was expecting to wake up to for this week with seeing lifetime bands nor a four point three percent winning percentage. Thank you baseball.
Speaker 1: You never see baseball and betting very complicated thing. Speaking of which, make sure you place your bets over at bet three six five, bet five bucks get one hundred and fifty on bonus bets when you use the promo code leaning off. It's our sponsor of the show. But yeah, look, if you're playing Major League baseball, they tell you, hey, idiot, don't bet on baseball. You could do the other stuff, and don't do it in the club. It's just hard, not just that hard at the end of the day, you know, and just don't do it.
Speaker 2: If he's smart, which is not, which is not. If he's smart, he'd actually start up a thing right now. He'd have like a VIP club and he could become a He should lean into this. That's just a little bit of advice.
Speaker 1: I'm the worst better in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is advice to a guy that has obviously taken all the worst advice and made all the worst decisions in his life, ruining a professional career and stuff. Just lean into this now, because this is who you are his legacy is four point three. That would maybe be the brand something like that, you know, four point three Marcano. Actually, that sounds pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: It sounds like an alcohol thing. It sounds like something it is. How much alcohol is in this Marcado? I have four point three. I'm trying to look at what the minimum salary in twenty twenty four is gonna be for Major League It's.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred and fifty thousand. I want to se hundred and.
Speaker 1: Forty thousand dollars. Listen, guys, you're gonna pay me seven hundred and forty thousand dollars not to pig I'm good. I won't log my bets anymore. You're gonna pay me seven hundred and four thousand dollars a year. And again, it's like you to do a whole life. You could go after Badgeleague Baseball. He's done himself.
Speaker 2: He's like parlaying himself. He's like same game, parlaying like I'm gonna get a hit in.
Speaker 1: An RBI and was Ley Sniper or what's happening here? By the way, Jerry was an update here on the Garrett Cole stuff. Tickets for Summerset Tonight went up to eighty five bucks. It's from the eighty yesterday.
Speaker 2: Garic Cole pitching tonight. You're not gonna go how that?
Speaker 1: What? So it's like, what a dollar fifty a pitch?
Speaker 2: I'll see, well, I mean you get Spencer, just go dollar fifty a pitch. It's about to say go get a grass seat.
Speaker 1: Now, I got other things. I got to pick out some more tile stuff for the bathroom project tonight at home depot. I got a big night ahead of me. Well, oh yea, let's talk about some more baseball. It isn't related to money, but this guy's been money to Rescoogle one run, six innings. I bet on the t Grays on the money line yesterday and they won. His era is now unbelievably under to one point nine to seven. Twenty seven year old lefty has been great. Next he gets the Brewers this weekend. Zach Wheeler on the other side of the National League again, these the two frontrunners for these cy youngs in each league. His r right now down to two point two to three point nine seven ninety one strikeouts for Wheeler, just twenty six walks over eighty innings, thirteen starts, seven innings yesterday in the win over the Brewers. Again I bucked the try and the Brewers red hot. And I said yesterday on the show, momentum is only as good as the next day starting pitcher. And that starting pitcher was Zach Wheeler. And wouldn't you know it, the Phillies get a victory there. Would you make of the two leading cy youngs in their starts yesterday? It was kind of fun that they were both going in the same day. I hope this kind of tracks for a little while, because it's kind of fun to have those two guys going in the same day pitching.
Speaker 2: I still feel like these races are wide open. I think Schooble and Wheeler at the tippy top, of course, of you know, just their respective positions and their fantasy positions. Wheeler and Schooble probably arguably top four if you might want to throw like another guy or there or too. But I still think, if I'm talking about betting, I just do not think this is lockdown in any spot. I don't think. I mean, I don't know of Wheeler is going to continuously be consistent. Scooble with the strikeouts can get low. We're gonna see today, Choto Minaga is going to be back. How is he going to bounce back from that really bad start. It's great to see these are the guys that are winning your league right now, but I'm still not sold that they are the be all end all for the rest of this season. I really think this race is still wide open. But Uncle Ted, it's not Matt Waldron at thirty plus for Cy Young.
Speaker 1: That is no, it's not Matt Waldron, although you know Matt Waldron's been certainly Matt Waldron's got a clear path to rotation for a while. With everybody else heard on that all darvish musk girl. Hey look, here's Carlos here. Thanks to everyone, best regards all the fancy ros MLB Pro subscribers. Look at him, he's a pro subscribe. We got to get Carlos a hat or something. I think Carlos has been a really good sport.
Speaker 2: Kidding Brandon Fott thing.
Speaker 1: I got a Carlos. Hit me up on the socials or on discord. If you're on a discord, we'll work something out for you. You're a pro subscriber, you're a good sport. You're hearing the chat again today.
Speaker 2: Well, we make a the Welshism hat and then do we have a Welshism shirt? Yeah, we don't have any of those. We've had.
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? I know where's Mayor. I gotta get him on the phone. Kevin Gosman. Let's get him on the phone. Six runs, six and a third, as somebody on Twitter last night, just like I'm dropping his ass like they were, just like they just obviously had it with Gosbin. You could feel the rage of like he has a bad start, people sit him, then he has a good start that people play him, and then this happens. But let's be honest. This was the guy that I circled at the end of spring training. I said, I am worried about Kevin Gosmin. He was my early dark horse guy for Cy Young. I didn't make investments, but I talked about it, and the minute the injury happened, I said, I'm out. I'm not drafted, I'm not doing anything. I'm concerned because he already's at four point six. Now, Welsh what is your panic level on Kevin Gosmin?
Speaker 2: That's pretty big. This was the one I mentioned this some time ago. I talked with you know about we're doing the Showta thing. Because when I was asking, like, hey, is there another guy that's kind of exemplified like what showtas, which is a primary fastball and split finger guy, and he pointed to Gossman. Though I'd push back a little bit because Gosman is kind of a three pitch guy, because he also throws that slider, where we really don't see that with Shota. This year, the fastball has ticked down. It's almost a full mile per hour down. It's absolutely getting destroyed. The whift rate's still there, but the batting average against is over three point thirty expected is even worse, an two hundred plus slug difference from last year to this year on it. But part of that also might be the split finger I don't think is as great. It's also down a mile per hour. The whiff rate is down thirteen points. It was forty three fifth percentage last year, thirty percent this year. And the slider isn't as good. I mean, none of those pitches are good. He's getting a high chase rate. Guys are still chasing because a split finger. He's not walking, which is actually a nice positive sign, but people are barreling the crap out of him. They're still hitting him hard. He's expected eras in the fives, and I don't think there's a lot for him to go to to get right. So yeah, I'm I'm kind of done. I don't think he's a drop by any means. But this is not a bye for me.
Speaker 1: This is not It wasn't healthy coming out of the spring. I have learned something from our very very intellectually superior friend, Scott Bogmin, which was why are we drafting hurt guys? It's you know, it sounds like such a simple thing, but you know, I started really listening to that, and it's hard because the fantasy mind works over time sometimes where you start to think to yourself, ooh, well this guy's not one hundred percent, but he's working his way back, so everything seems like it's gonna be fine. So I'm gonna get a discount. I'm gonna be smarter than everybody in the room. You know what, more often than not, they just carry these injuries into the season and you're just miserable.
Speaker 2: I did you rather have rest of season Kevin Gosman or Garrett Cole Today.
Speaker 1: Well, Kevin Gosman is pitching at the major leagues right now, And the other one isn't can I answer that question tomorrow? No?
Speaker 2: Today? Right now? Are you still trade Garrett Cole?
Speaker 1: This is the elbow hanger. Let's you know, like that robot kind of dance thing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go, you know what, screw it. I'm gonna go so hard on my rank, my updated rank, the draft ranks on fantasy.
Speaker 1: So hard man, just to make you mad, Just to make you mad, Where would you? Razor is mad at the chat. He's like, I'm a Hall of Famous describer. Where's my hoodie, Razor?
Speaker 2: It's a good question, where's my I don't know what you get.
Speaker 1: So this is the perfect thing for a baseball show. Souvenir cups of Joe and the Welsh of our faces leading off like the plastic one. The plastic souvenir cups are faces on it. They'll fade after you clean them like three or four times. That to me is the quintessential leading off prop that I think we have.
Speaker 2: Now we could have like a standard one where maybe it's like us in a box and we're just on everyone's mug, and then we could have like the wrestling versions well.
Speaker 1: I feel like light we need a poll in the chat. I don't know if mayors, and.
Speaker 2: As long as we get there working today, as long as the money.
Speaker 1: If you're in the chat here, I want that pole. You want the plastic souvenir cup with just the regular leading off logo or the the luchador version. That's very important.
Speaker 2: Think it should be a sippy cup. I think really good.
Speaker 1: Mark Viento's look at this, told you pick him up. He's gonna be on the waiver wire this week. He is still rostered. I think in like thirty something percent of leagues is kind of crazy. But he has a chip on his shoulder. He had a good spring. He was pissed off when he got sent down. He was pissed off when Jad Martinez got brought in. Brett Baty's stunk. He kim. He comes up. He's initting three twenty seven seventeen to fifty two four homers his left fifteen games. He's not gonna hit three sixty six bab but like that's not gonna stay. But Viento's has been excellent. I know somebody I saw in the chat earlier. I can't remember. I'm sorry who it was, but who was saying, Hey, I picked him up? Uh, and he hit a home run yesterday. Yeah, Like, why this guy still out there? He qualifies at first and third in some leagues already. Like, this guy should not be floating around waiver wires anymore. I even picked him up in our Fantasy pro league that Welsh isn't allowed to play in.
Speaker 2: Nope, not allowed. It wasn't invited. Yeah, you know, I'm looking too at the profile, which is really interesting. Hard hit rate, great, great barrel. Those are things you know. Of course, I'm gonna look at dramatically cut down his strikeouts and is walking more. The strikeouts are key because you're just putting yourself in a better position. But also he's seeing less fastballs, and I looked the primary pitch he's seeing this year right now is sliders. But even though he is not hitting great against breaking pitches, he has an expected batting average of two sixty six lowered his wift rate against fastballs. He's hitting four hundred against fastballs and sinkers and cutters. He's absolutely destroying right now. So he's altered his game to hit the ball hard and not strikeout as much. He's not going to be this good, but he's putting himself in a position where like he might maintain this two to eighty hitter, and if he's a sub twenty two to twenty three strikeout guy, you know what, he might be twenty plus homers rest of season.
Speaker 1: I hate to get the full season. Ventos looks like two sixty five and twenty five to thirty homers. That's a good player. That's a player you want on your team. Right there. Grayson Rodriguez looking like that too. Finally, two runs, one earned, six and two thirds in a win yesterday with the Blue Jay, so hopefully he's on track. Here's some fun stuff. The Diamondbacks have Corbyn Carrol hitting eighth as of last night against lefties, so welsha, I hope that you didn't lose your lunch last I after he saw that line up Nova Marte by the way, fifty nine games into the eighty game suspension, so he's gonna start minor league games on June eleventh. Everybody, he could be floating around your waiver wire. Now's the time to add him. And Connor Norby also started at second base yesterday but hit list two strikeouts. For Norby, I don't know if he saw.
Speaker 2: Hit nine two. I mean again, I guess I talked about it at il Norby is a guy that like not picking up in ten team, probably not shallow twelve deeper teams I'd start to take a look at. But I mean they're already kind of telling us a story like putting him at nine isn't great. There are some strikeout issues with him, but you know, he's gonna be able to play around the field. I think he could stick around unless he pulls Jackson Holiday and goes oh for everything. But yeah, he's probably not a.
Speaker 1: Big Those Oriole guys, they do not like leaving Norfolk. They hate it. They just like, just can we just move the Baltimore Orioles to Norfolk? Maybe that would be easier for these beer I don't know, man, somebody that Chatt had a great idea about a hologram cup. I have one of the best hologram hollo what you know, like you turn the cup and like I have one of Jim told me where he's like swinging the bat that I got at Jacob's Field.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The old baseball cards, the baseball cards back in the late eighties.
Speaker 2: Too, you should be like old. You should be normal Joe. And then when you turn it.
Speaker 1: Like this putting the glasses on, that would be some high tech stuff right there. But maybe we should do that. We should start doing then on Thursdays, lighter day, we start doing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The souvenir cup collection. No, I've got a whole souvenir carch selection. Some of them are hilarious. I wish it was a hologram one what are you gonna do? Like town Bobby Benia from the Mets stealing money, Like he goes into the dugout and he comes out with a bag of money. That would be hilarious, like hologram of him just kind of walking in and out of Shay Stadium back in the nineties. That would be three up and three down. Spencer Steeer three for five run scored two Ribbies. Nolan Gorman, who's been red hot, sell now sell now two solo home runs.
Speaker 2: I don't care sell Oh you're wait, wait, so you're a full seller, Nolan Gorman?
Speaker 1: Right now? You know what it is. You know he's not gonna get on base. You know he's gonna have a run where he hits some dingers and everyone's gonna get all excited again and he's gonna hit it a buck eighty for another month with four thousand strikeouts. That's just who he is. That's it. It's always been who he is. This isn't a new profile. Austin Hayes two for four, also two homers yesterday, which is nice.
Speaker 2: My problem thirty almost thirty six percent K percentage And in this like really positive breakout, he's still striking out a ton, so I don't know, like how much I hit, like the other underlying stuff of what you would look for. It's still like he's barreling a whole lot, but he's not hitting the ball a whole bunch. The strikeouts are immensely crazy, and I think he still has that hole in his game. He's just on a nice run, you know what. I'm actually with you on that, Like Nolan Gorman has been good. I was I pushed back on instant reaction, but I think I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Like if you could do it, but what is an app like well right now, got sent down at second base. Zach Geloff hasn't hit, although I think he's a by just wrote that up at fantasypros dot com I got my reasons, but look, second base is kind of a landmine right now. Uncle Ted by the way, Davison and Della Sentos is crushing he is. I picked him up Welsh after your prospect thing because I'm in that rebuild mode in my Dynasty League, so I'm trying to like, you know, move through here.
Speaker 2: This is the one where did Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was on the two year plan anyway, because I had been in the finals like two of the last three seasons, and I had one of those like uber pitching staffs a couple of years ago that was Schuzer de Gram and Garrett Cole, like just balls to the wall and it's like, Okay, we're gonna go one more ride. Last year, I guess what, it was not a good ride. Things went poorly Want Want last year. So selling off all the pieces last year and I figure, okay, take me two years to get back into it, and yeah, so there you.
Speaker 2: Go a La Santos. I mean he's doing it again. By the way, two years ago he was top like five in the in all of minor leagues and hits and he's doing it again. Hits her way up. I think he's still near the top or at the tippy top of Homers. Guy's twenty one years old. He is a absolute freaking monster and is up in Triple A. We'll probably see him at some point this year, and he's made some really good strides. So yeah, that's a I mean, maybe a stashy type of guy, but Dynasty, he's a better pickup.
Speaker 1: What's a better hologram? Me turning into old man Joe or me turning into Welsh's hand.
Speaker 2: You know that should be me. It should be like, I'm here and then I turn into then I turn into puppa Joe with my hands something like that. There's a bunch of ideas. Who makes these? Who makes hologram like, oh, I'm gonna make it? Who does that? You could do mugs pretty easy? I don't know how advanced.
Speaker 1: Is how even works?
Speaker 2: That's the twenty twenty five plan is we have to get no well yeah, maybe we have to get everybody loving this show even more and more. And then we moved from fantasy pros merge to just aimlessly putting our face you and I on everything. Have Joe pillows, old man Joe pillows. You know, Welsh blank If I.
Speaker 1: Want to go in the pillow business. That doesn't seem like it works out for people.
Speaker 2: Little my pillow, Little Joe pillows.
Speaker 1: This is your pillow, you know. I think that's the weirdest. It's not, you know, maybe call it your pillow, you know, not my pills Like, hey, you want to sleep on my pillow? No I don't. It's weird. I want to sleep on my pillow, not your pillow. Called your pillow anyway. Uh, Jay Gris wants to know. Is Schwellenbach a start tomorrow in your opinion? Who they want to the Schwellenbach Who?
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't know. There's too many things going on. I don't know who they're playing. Maybe it might be there might be a swellen Bach play. If the Zungs are not playing a good team.
Speaker 1: Nobody's playing in the Red Sox.
Speaker 2: I might that's it. That's a there's like there's a lot of potential strikeouts. Boy, you know what, I might play the swellen Bach strikeouts. I'll bet you'd be there'll be four and a half for tomorrow and I might play the over on that.
Speaker 1: Maybe who's he going against Schwellenbach and Paveta, that's what it is. Maybe it's a one thirty five.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, one of the early ones, one.
Speaker 1: Him early ones. He got the sad fast three down, Ryan Feldner eight runs, four and a third Justin Verlander four runs and five innings. They did still win though over the Cardinals, So I got that one right too. In the parlay of the day, Tyler McGill, though not good, four earned five runs. Welsh is right, I'm wrong. There you go. I hate everything.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Click said that Cliff that injuries. Luisa Rise day to day with a shoulder injury, Kyle Tucker day to day being diagnosed with the right shin contusion. Michael confordo activated from the iel. Blake Snell goes on the I l with the frouin. Oh man, man, this is groin. He's pulled man, this strain massage, man, I am the most of the massage, bro Man. Robert Gasser, this one, I know, upset you elbow tightness and soreness. So he's getting a second opinion, second opinion.
Speaker 2: It's going to be I know, I'm waiting give me the guy that got the second opinion. They're like, go get a budd you're doing great. You know, we just we just wanted to give you affirmations. It's not second opinion's affirmation.
Speaker 1: You know in Spaceballs when they're combing the desert.
Speaker 2: Yeah you found anything?
Speaker 1: Yet found anything? No, sir, No, the second opinion.
Speaker 2: Is Tommy John, what are you stupid? They always find it, except they're combing the desert. They always find something. But Pat Murphy also made it out. He was just like, we're just gonna make sure he's okay, and it's like, no, Pat, we know what the second opinions are. It's never good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, let's go. Yeah. So Beef Curtains wants to know more about Edwin Diaz. We're not talking about DZ today. Okay, you're trying to keep me in a good movie. Hurts to talk about it didn't hurt. Yeah, So anyway, Trevor Williams also going to the eye. All that happened right before the show, by okay.
Speaker 2: That explains because it was pissing me off. I was doing all my bet stuff this morning and all of a sudden, the Nationals and Mets just went off, and I was like, it went off?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Are we doing?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: I hate because sometimes it's like, oh, if the bets are too strong. I'm like, what's happening here, there's no news. I didn't even hear what it was. It was Trevor Williams because that was something I probably would have played the Nationals. Maybe money line, but first five. But now I'm not touching it.
Speaker 1: Michael No, I'm sorry. Who's I saw? Who's taking over for him? Who was it? They was DJ Hers or Hurts. I don't know how he's say DJ Yeah, DJ Hurs.
Speaker 2: He was in the ANFL last year.
Speaker 1: Well, he has a twenty nine walks in forty innings.
Speaker 2: He had a funny thing. I wonder if he does it today. Not that anybody is going to care about this, but in the he used to play with the Cubs. These are the Nationals. Every game that he pitched in the AFL, he would walk out wearing a teammate's jersey. He would wear it. He never he didn't wear his jersey. He would put on someone else's jersey, go and work out in their jersey, and then he would put his own jersey on. He did that every single game in the af FELT. I don't I remember asking him, and I don't remember what the answer was.
Speaker 1: It's just it was just a weird up their jersey before they put it on.
Speaker 2: I think that might have been what he said, like just splitting it up. Yeah, I know, it was really fun.
Speaker 1: Look it's Peterson and Hers today or Hurts or whatever it is until maybe a six whatever over how about that? Can we just say over in that game today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably four and a half over.
Speaker 1: Thirty six innings, twenty nine walks. I know that the Mets are the Mets, but still let's look for the over there today. John Means underwent his second Tommy John surgery? Is this the end of John Means this year? Not like no, just period? Like no, I don't Tommy John's. Is that? How many guys have come back from to Tommy John's now, Like that's a short list? Come on, come on, Tommy John.
Speaker 2: It's an oil change, Joe, it's just a second oil change.
Speaker 1: Come on. Every company rotating Johns rotated, He'll be fay. You rotate your die of You know you get Tommy John surgery. You know you cover the air conditionings, you take the cuvers off the condition Yeah, those things you do, you know, just a cycle of life, you know you do. Brendan Marshall is on the il. But David Doll gets called off from Triple A. He's thirty years old, Welsh. You get a home for thirty years old now, And yes, that's what I want to talk about. Hit a homer yesterday, but at Triple A he was crushing it. Three p forty four sixteen six sixty slash twelve homers, twenty six rabies, two steals. What's gotten into David Dall? And should we care?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just not gonna do that. I mean, David Dahl, come on, it.
Speaker 1: Could be fun in a deeper league.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know what. Knock yourself out, go go ahead. I'm not gonna do that now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put him on the waiver wire video.
Speaker 2: Just it's a good environment. And David Dall it was, you know, a former like ooh, he's a great prospect with the Rockies, he's going to be somebody. They're just continuous downtick. No, I don't. There's a lot of lineup protection and stuff. But like someone I'm gonna hold onto Nah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, okay, all right, Well sorry, so na, Well, I mean it's a little depressing. I gotta tell you. You know, I was looking forward to you being excited about that, but you know, sorry, there's other things we can get excited about, like the best bets today with Joey p and the Welsh brought to you of course by bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifty oponus bets when use the promo code leading off at bet three six five. So use the promo code at bet three six five and of course Welsh. As we mentioned earlier, it's so important to use the tools of betting pros because you don't want to end up like this guy a four point three percent winning percentage. That's terrible. Use the betting pros app don't get banned for life like Toukipeda Marcato. Come on, use the tool bet, the prop bet cheat sheet, the prop bet analyzer, all the amazing tools. Sink your sportsbooks for free. See Youkna sunk his sports books for free instead of sinking his future into the oblivion into the abyss, which is what he did.
Speaker 2: I love that graphic because I think you forget sometimes like just how nasty Jeff Passing can be in the best way, not like Jeff Passes. There's no reason in the story there's nothing that serves anybody to know that he had a four percent winning percentage. The shade that Passing through on that it's really magical and it's something we should appreciate more to be able to get that information in a big, old breaking story. Just you gotta love Jeff Passing.
Speaker 1: You gotta love the Yankees today at home minus one and a half on the run line plus one thirty plus one thirty with Heel on the Matt Luis Heel who's been so good against the Bailey Ober Minnesota Twins. Yeah, come on, Ober has not pitched well. This is not a good spot for him, I think today against the Yankees, especially on the road. So give me the Yankees on the run line minus one and a half at plus money Seth Lugo. It's a low number. I know. These strikeout totals for Lugo have been very erratic. Sometimes you're getting ten, sometimes you're getting three. But the number is a four and a half, which I think is really reasonable considering the juices plus one thirty cardion plus one thirty two. I'm taking Seth Luke. I don't care. I'm going with the Seth Lugo here yesterday, I said, damn the Torpedoes. With the hot Milwaukee Brewers winning eight of their last ten, I said, Zach Lueeler is gonna win, and he did so. Jack Flaherty's the other guy. We're also gonna be careful here, but the trend line is good over six and a half strikeouts for him, plus one twenty today for Jack Flaherty, who's been fantastic of late. The run he's been on is absolute spectacular. So until that goes cold, we're just gonna keep riding it all the way to Cashville. Baby. Also, same game parlays today. Couldn't find anything I like, so instead we're gonna do a little mashup like we did yesterday Dodgers and Pirates under you got Glass now with Jared Jones. I expect Jared Jones to bounce back the number seven and a half. I'm gonna go under on the seven and a half here on the total for this game at minus one oh four. Give me the Yankees on the money line at minus one sixty eight as well. You put them together, you get plus too twelve. So Wels, those are my beds. So the day, What do you have for the people.
Speaker 2: What did you go the way you've been talking? Did you go forty and oh yesterday? What was it you've been been calling it?
Speaker 1: I will tell you exactly. You can follow me on betting pros dot com slash Joe, but i'll tell you exactly here because you can track all your bets over at betting Pros in case you didn't know that. And we are very public about that. When we suck, we say we suck. When they say we're three, yeah, it's there. And when we tukupino, we tukupino hard. But I'll look for that. I'll pull that up here. I'm on a two days.
Speaker 2: You should have marcanoed.
Speaker 1: I should have. But yeah, in the last week, let's see here, sixty six percentage of thirty four percent ROI let's go baby over the last.
Speaker 2: Week, all right, nice, good job. I was and one over the.
Speaker 1: Last month around the same sixty percent winning percentage profit of eighty five units there.
Speaker 2: Now that's the solids fun. I was two and one yesterday. That's the the beginning of the comeback. So today you may actually it's my number two bet, I'll just do it since you mentioned is your number one. Also do with the Yankees minus one and a half plus one twenty Bailey over He's been fine, not fantastic. Luis Heel has been absolutely incredible. Even when they told us that he wasn't going to go deeper into games, I think he ended up going eight again. I mean, it's ridiculous he is. I want to I bet the over strikeouts, but I'm not because you know, we just don't know how they're gonna go with it. But I do love the Yankees behind him and their offense. So one and a half at plus money, Yeah, gonna do that one as well. You mentioned the Dodgers well, trying to find different angles on it. I will tell you I kind of actually like the glass Now strikeouts in this one. It's really high at seven and a half. But Pittsburgh they've been striking out like crazy last thirty days. I think it's like twenty five percent overall, which is one of the worst in baseball. So that's a play. But my actual play is I'm gonna go Dodgers and Pittsburgh Nurfy. We're gonna play a Nurfy here for the funsies of it. No runs glass Now and Jared Jones Jared Jones is the real tricky one here, coming right out the gates, going up against Betts and o'tani and Freeman. He's gonna come out slang in. I don't know if it's going to continue after that, So I'm gonna take the Nerfey on the Dodgers and the Pirates.
Speaker 1: I almost took that one myself.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's it's okay. Numbers, it's not great. And then the final one, I'm gonna he's been inconsistent, but I'm gonna back George Kirby today, who's going up against the A with one of the worst k percentages. Obviously they can get to some guys, but Kirby's not going to be trying to blow anything past anybody. He's gonna hit them with command and hit them with stuff. Five and a half strikeouts, it is minus one thirty. I'm gonna take the over because it's the A's So those are my three best bets of the day, and make.
Speaker 1: Sure you place your wagers over at bet three, six, five, and of course eighteen or over eight. Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one adred bets off in Iowa terms, and conditions apply, Welsh, Let's get to the home runs the board I have here somewhere. Where is my board while you're doing that?
Speaker 2: Let me make sure is Carlos here right now while you're gonna do yours.
Speaker 1: Carlos here, But Grizz is here, and Grizz is I don't know if Grizz is just saying this like actual question or if Grizz is trying to become the next guy to get roadhoused on the show, because it feels like, are you seriously suggesting Jared Jones Joey p why because he had one bad start now all of a sudden, like we throw away all the good work the kid's done all year. It sounds like you want to get roadhoused. I want to get roadhouse, Grizz. We can have that, we can we can set that up for you.
Speaker 2: Just this is a little Carlos Brandon fought and the reason by the way, I add Carlos and I'm gonna just take this real quick. Carlos, You're gonna pick my home run call for the day. So you just said Otani hit a home run. You tell me who is my home run call? But Jay Riz a little Carlos see with my Brandon fod thing. I think he's testing you, Joe, I think you're getting today.
Speaker 1: Don't stand on the tracks when the trades cover through. Griz is saying no. I think that's the hard part. This is probably with text messages and things like that. You just don't know exactly how the pieces are gonna. You know, you want to interpret something so okay because because people know people, I'm not gonna show it because I promise Carlos I wouldn't show it today. But you know if you watch us on YouTube and I know you have a right. Here is the home run board. I'm still at seventeen. Not too much movement there, Welsh, So you are taking Otani because that's who Carlos is well.
Speaker 2: Now saying McCutcheon, Carlos, who are you picking for me? You say home run and the name, don't just say names with locks.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Welsh's home run call today. We're gonna let you pick it here. While that's happening, I'm gonna pick mine. It's one sodo haha. Let's go at home Bailey over. I don't care. I need to get to eighteen, maybe nineteen if he gets too tonight. Well, Carlos, I don't care if there's a lot. The show's coming to an end. Pick one, just gotta make one decision. See, everyone thinks this is easy until they have to make a.
Speaker 2: Decision of tany. We're gonna to give me Otani. We're gonna give you a big name. Thank you Carlos for Otani and not McCutcheon. Thank you very much. Understood the assignment.
Speaker 1: Let's go all right, everybody, We'll be back again tomorrow. Do it all again. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids, don't get roadhoused, don't.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB