Speaker 1: First Date is follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocusla dot com.
Speaker 2: Jenna is on the phone today for our first Day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Luca. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Jenna, how long has it been since you heard from Luca?
Speaker 3: Uh? It has been a week. I haven't heard anything in a week.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's usually the spot where everybody starts to panic a little bit. How many times did you reach out to him in that time?
Speaker 5: Probably like once.
Speaker 3: A day, you know. I just usually sent him photos.
Speaker 5: Of my dog because.
Speaker 3: He that's how we met. Our dog totally hit it off, and at first I was getting like a little bit of feedback and now just nothing.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well let's talk about the date then.
Speaker 3: Well we met us a dog park, well actually our dogs met first. His golden doodle literally tackled my pug beans and it felt meant to be.
Speaker 5: And we ended up.
Speaker 3: Grabbing coffee after and I got a lavender oat milk latte obviously, and the he got like black drip coffee, so I are like, okay, edgy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And then so we sat on this cute patio outside and we just talked for like two hours about astrology, about oat milk conspiracies, about his tattoo that he swears is the moon but it totally is.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, he has tattoos he says isn't the moon, but it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was trying to say it was like some other I don't even like, some other edgy kind of niche thing, but I was like, that's literally a moon.
Speaker 6: So it's like when.
Speaker 4: People are like that's an artistoke and you're like, no, the tattoo on my neck he is a lotus flower, so yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: And at one point he literally watched me parallel park and he didn't even he didn't even judge. So I feel like that's intimacy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean anyway, okay, think you feel comfortable?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it felt so comfortable and so natural.
Speaker 6: Well, then what could have gone wrong?
Speaker 3: I truly don't know.
Speaker 5: At one point, he wiped oat milk foam off of my.
Speaker 3: Nose with his finger and he licked it.
Speaker 5: It just made me feel like he was really into me, Like I don't know how else to interpret that, Like, it feels like he's he's into me. He was into it.
Speaker 6: I lick it off your nose?
Speaker 3: No, he wiped it off his finger and then licked it off of his finger, which still I'm like, I would think that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I'd be a little weird now if you liked it straight off them.
Speaker 3: And yeah, he said at one point of the day, he said, you're really calling to be around, Like that's not the friend zone, Like that's future wife in a linen dress. Energy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what do you think the thing is? Well, why do you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Okay, so when he when he wipes the oat milk off of my nose, I leaned in to kiss his nose.
Speaker 3: I justs he licks the phone off off my nose or with his finger. I just thought it was only right to balance it with like a romantic like little nose peck. In the moment, it felt really romantic. But but the way he reacted was was shocked.
Speaker 6: Really, so how did he do?
Speaker 3: We laughed about it?
Speaker 5: What about how silly it was? I thought I was embarrassed, but I thought we were back on track.
Speaker 3: But maybe he's still thinking about it.
Speaker 5: I hope not.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking about it. Okay, any think maybe it was the nose kiss that did it.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing I can think of, because other than that, we really vibed.
Speaker 3: We really did.
Speaker 7: She used tongue on.
Speaker 6: No, no French kiss.
Speaker 2: Okay, that goes too far. I feel better about that then. Okay, all right, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you a second date. Okay, okay, all right, we'll get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Jenna is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Lucas. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her a second date if she still wants one. But before we do that, Jenna, why don't you break down your date for us again?
Speaker 6: Real quick?
Speaker 5: Well, our dog's got to meet cute in the park.
Speaker 3: We headed off the absolutely Vibe, so we went to get coffee and talked for like two hours about everything under this un really and he the craziest part is that he like, I had oat milt foam on my nose and he wiped it off with his finger and licked it. And I think I'm getting ghosted. So I'm just confused.
Speaker 4: Because that would be like, I'm into you moment. I'm not licking foam off in my finger.
Speaker 3: I don't like you exactly.
Speaker 2: And you think you might be getting ghosted because at the end of the day, you kissed his nose to balance the nose action.
Speaker 3: At the there was one awkward moment. I was trying to roll with the whole like kissing the nose thing, and so I kissed his nose and it was awkward, but we.
Speaker 5: Laughed it off, led it.
Speaker 3: Off, and so I'm hoping it I'm hoping it's not that.
Speaker 4: But that's the only thing I can what bass his nose action like that's flaws A not a lot of days dates first dates have nose action.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: You ready for us to call him? Yes, Okay, here we go. Hell, hi, man, I speak to Luca. Please this Hey, Luca, how are you? This is a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Luca, I'm Nina.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm and my name is Jebel. How are you. What's up?
Speaker 7: I'm alright, So the three guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah you listened to the show ever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Listened to you guys before. I mean, it's just kind of weird that you guys are calling me.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're calling you today because we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 7: Okay, a good email or like a bed like what kind of email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great email. Actually, but we do a segment called the first ad follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. Okay, so we got an email about you from somebody that you're ghosting.
Speaker 7: Okay, do you know that would be I mean, I got a guess, I got a guess.
Speaker 6: Take a guess.
Speaker 7: I mean, is Jenna the lavender Latte girl?
Speaker 6: Yes, j.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell us why you're ghosting her?
Speaker 8: I mean, she was just she was just kind of weird, you know, like I mean, I mean the unique sign, you know, but like she brought a crystal to the coffee date, like she's like a little amethyst and sat on the table set and needed to charge.
Speaker 1: She proceeded to give me like a twelve minute speech about how she and her dog.
Speaker 7: Are twin soles. Oh you know, like.
Speaker 1: She asked me if I ever felt emotionally manipulated by her coffee.
Speaker 2: Order, you know, like mostly manipulated by her coffee order.
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a conversation starter.
Speaker 7: You Yeah, yeah, great, Yeah that mindsighted but that's nice.
Speaker 3: What's up? Generally? I was just being authentic, but you literally said that you wanted someone grounded and real. So I showed a reel you.
Speaker 1: You asked the beresta if the oak milk had been vibe checked, like there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot because mercury was acting weird.
Speaker 5: Energy matters.
Speaker 1: I mean you also tried to stage the table, you know, like it was palaesento.
Speaker 5: I was protecting our connection.
Speaker 3: I just slightly lightly burned it.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're super interesting, You're funny. But did you notice that I barely said two words about myself?
Speaker 3: What? No, Well, we had like a great slow Listen.
Speaker 1: You had a monologue, right, I know about your dog's dreams, your third eye chakra.
Speaker 7: You're playing abandonment issues. What about me? Did you even know that I'm an engineer?
Speaker 5: Oh, you're an engineer.
Speaker 3: That's cool, that's dope.
Speaker 6: So I guess that's didn't know. You didn't know that.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's because we never got to meet.
Speaker 1: In the conversation, it was just, I mean, you don't know that I moved here where I moved from, or that I just simply don't believe in the chakras and the crystals and all this.
Speaker 3: You just moved here from where.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's the point, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry for.
Speaker 5: Being in tune with myself.
Speaker 9: I'm not trying to knock it all right, Like, you know, I just felt you weren't really open to who I am. You know, you were interviewing me for a vibe check, like you wonder to see if we are vibes match.
Speaker 7: And that's it.
Speaker 3: I thought that we clicked.
Speaker 7: I mean, you're not. You're not boring, all right, I'll give you.
Speaker 3: Well, Okay, what if we try again, and maybe we do something quieter, like a walk with the dogs and no talking about past lives. Would you like.
Speaker 6: Another day with Jenna will pay for it.
Speaker 9: Listen, Jenna, I think you're a lot of things, but just maybe not my thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, like you're cool, but I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Just admit it. You vibed more with my dog than me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, your dog is chill like I love the dog.
Speaker 3: That's because he's spiritually grounded, unlike some people.
Speaker 7: Can I can I go on a second date with just a dog?
Speaker 4: Is that cool?
Speaker 3: I mean no, we're inseparable. He gets separation anxiety. I couldn't just give you.
Speaker 6: I think he was joking.
Speaker 5: But oh okay, well then I mean, yeah, sure, okay.
Speaker 3: Joble's first day follow up