Speaker 1: The phone, Elvis Dan, Elvis Durant phone tap. You know what, every time Greg t phone taps his mom and his grandmother for some reason, we all laugh, we all poop our pants.
Speaker 2: It's funny stuff. It's gonna happen again. And how come they haven't figured it out?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Yesterday I got a phone call from my mother and she said, honestly, Greg, it is enough already.
Speaker 2: All right, Well here we go.
Speaker 1: Here's the latest, the many many great phone taps, great tea phone taps his mom and his grandmother.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in.
Speaker 3: Hello Grandma, Hi, honey, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing fine? How about yourself?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're still bruised.
Speaker 3: No, it's going away, but it hurts. See if it's gonna take a while.
Speaker 2: You know what I thought of, Grandma? You were not walking with your cane. Yeah, that's why you fell.
Speaker 3: I know. I'm trying. How Jada, she's doing great?
Speaker 4: Actually, that's why I'm calling. So I have to start to teach her a little bity little about the birds and the bees. How do you think I go about that?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god, you he been a good one.
Speaker 2: How did you tell mom about the birds and the bees?
Speaker 3: I'm eighty three years old. Do you think I can go back that far? My elevator don't work that good?
Speaker 2: Well, Grandma should be like riding a bike. You know, you never forget?
Speaker 3: Oh jesus, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You know what? Let me get Mom on the phone and we'll try to see. Let's find out.
Speaker 4: Let's try.
Speaker 3: I doubt it. I don't think she's home.
Speaker 2: Hey Mom, Yeah, Hey, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 5: I'm making sweet potatoes right now for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I told you she's busy. Oh hi, Hi, honey. I didn't cay you today.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I I why what's up?
Speaker 4: Well, Matt, so I have a question. Grandma was trying to help me out. But you don't really remember. How do I teach Jade about the birds and the bees?
Speaker 5: Well, she's a little young for that, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Cause Grandma said that you were a quick learner.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're doing wrong.
Speaker 5: I don't remember, Gregor, I don't remember what I did yesterday.
Speaker 3: And he ain't going to ask me what I remember? How many years?
Speaker 4: Well, I said, she didn't even have to tell you. She said that you were very good in school, but you were better in bed.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how.
Speaker 4: Do I tell her about the man's and then the Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, I'm going to hang up now.
Speaker 2: Well, between the two of you, how many partners did you guys have?
Speaker 3: Oh mind, you know, don't don't even do Telly, I'm eighty three years old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, please, I can't remember that.
Speaker 2: No, come on, what if Janda meets a little boy in the playground they start getting them?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll learn by bell she's two years old. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: You know, Grandma, what age was it when mommy started kissing boys?
Speaker 5: Oh? I know, you know what? What? I wasn't with it? I'm sixty one years old. Here, what do I know? Today they dressed like like crazy people.
Speaker 3: At my time, it was different, and the kids grew up smart and good.
Speaker 5: This is ridiculous. Already, you walk through the mall. You girls have nothing on half at the time about the times.
Speaker 2: When you were young and you were, you know, doing it in the back of people's cars.
Speaker 5: What I didn't do anything in the back of the n.
Speaker 3: Our kids were good.
Speaker 5: I don't have time for this, you're already I'm trying to make these sweet potatoes. They are going to come out now lousy because I'm not thinking about what I'm doing. I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: You know, when the hormones start raging.
Speaker 3: My hormones went out the window.
Speaker 2: The man's private parts.
Speaker 5: To be Gregory, I call what you want, but I'm going to tell you this right now.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hang up.
Speaker 5: I am going to hang up. Why And I don't mean this in a bad way. Have time for this?
Speaker 3: Every one?
Speaker 2: Hey, but Grandma said to ask you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Hang up.
Speaker 2: And the woman hold on, Let's call mom back again.
Speaker 3: No, no, mother, one time.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, don't mother.
Speaker 3: She's going to get angry. She's not going to answer. She's answering.
Speaker 5: I know this is you.
Speaker 2: Jada was already making out with a baby boy doll.
Speaker 3: Would you believe this?
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, you believe I'm marbling you something. I know you're going to play this on the air. Yeah, he's going to do this, Harry. I don't care. Please, Gregory, this is not the time to talk about you want to do. I raised my children, you raise yours. Now that is the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Why why you're so secretive? What a man and a woman do in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hang up till to hang up because this is ridiculous and I didn't even realize what this is, but this is what's gonna go.
Speaker 4: No, no, mom, Grandma said that you had many boyfriends.
Speaker 2: You are very experienced.
Speaker 3: No I didn't.
Speaker 5: That's right. Whatever you want to say, that's right. Whatever. Okay, I'm going.
Speaker 2: She said Uncle Tom was like a swinger.
Speaker 5: Oh god, why don't uncle my out what a swinger is? Okay, he's a real swinger. Okay, don't you dare call uncle Tom?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Grandma, let me hold on a second last time.
Speaker 5: You call her?
Speaker 3: Why don't you call your mother?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: She's going to get approivated more and she's busy. No, no, she's not gonna.
Speaker 5: Please call someone else. Please do not call me. I'm asked.
Speaker 3: I called him.
Speaker 5: Please do not call me.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, but I'll have you know. Grandma said, call your mother one more time.
Speaker 3: Oh I did.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I don't care. It doesn't matter. Someone else and they will answer your questions. Okay, Okay, I told you.
Speaker 3: What did you say? What did she What did you say?
Speaker 2: She keeps hanging.
Speaker 3: Up the because she doesn't want to be bottomed, and I told you don't aggravate her anymore.
Speaker 2: Grandma Mom was right. You've both been phone tapped again.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh come on now, you're a superstar.
Speaker 2: You're a superstar. Is phone tap? This phone tab was pre recorded. We've permission granted by all participas.
Speaker 1: Duran phone tab. Elvie's Duran in the Morning Show