Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. I'm Paul Sweeney alongside Alexis Christofferson.
Speaker 1: We're joined by Lisa. Let's tell you a Lisa, what do you got?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: I want to start with the Airbus because their shares have been down as much as eleven percent in Paris.
Speaker 3: A few things.
Speaker 4: It's most popular product, taking a few hits. We're talking about the A three twenty airliner. So the first hit was that it flagged a software glitch on about six thousand jets. They said they needed emergency upgrades. Then they said, you know, over the weekend they did some fixes. Only fewer than one hundred of those planes still need a software fix, so they're making some headway. But then today they got the bad news that there there is a quality issue on some of the fuselage panels that require inspection. So they said they're taking kind of like this conservative approach. They're expecting aircraft that they think are impacted, even though they know only a small portion of them are going to be affected, but it's not clear how many inspections, if they're going to impact their like tight delivery schedule for the year, how many planes are affected by this. It only has about four more weeks to kind of scrape through together its target of eight hundred and twenty aircraft deliveries for the year.
Speaker 1: Since this is final headline, I don't know about that. Yeah, it's not the news that they needed.
Speaker 4: It's driving the stock down the most since April. So not good for Airbus. Another deal for video, Yes, okay, sending money.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, So their shares are down nearly two percent. But then you have chip design software or software maker Synopsis. It's n SNPs. Their share have been up as much as eight percent. So yes, and Vidia invested two billion dollars into Synopsis' stock. It's a part of an engineering design partnership and video purchase. The shares at four hundred and fourteen dollars seventy nine cents each. Synopsis stock was down almost fourteen percent so far this year through Friday's close, and in Vinett they've been just on a roll, Like you said, investing in a series of companies they had open AI. You have data center operators like core Weave and even agreed to a vest if you remember five billion dollars in Intel. So yes, they are spending some money.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin down again today point percent now a little more than thirty percent.
Speaker 1: From its high just from a couple of months ago. How's that? How we're seeing that in the marketplace, and what it's.
Speaker 4: Affecting are those crypto exposed stocks. So yeah, crypto market, it's just been on cheeky ground, like after a week's long sell off. So we take a look at companies like Coinbase ticker COI, and their shares have been down as much as three percent. You go to Strategy mst R down about four percent, and then Mara Holdings m AAR their shares have been off as much as five percent. So the bitcoin slide yeah, really affecting these crypto exposed stocks as well. Yeah, before we let you go, Canadian mining company Barrick Mining got some news coming out of them today. They did okay, so ticker b their shares have been rising as much as four percent. So they said they're exploring an IPO of their North American gold assets. The company yes, it's a Canadian mining company. It's been dealing with a lot of things like operational issues, costs, blowouts to on top of it. So Barrack Mining, you know, they're seeing their stock rise, which is kind of what this company needed. Its sticker bed for Barrick Mining and Gold.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we're getting back up closer to its highest back and Gold's up another thirty three dollars today, just under forty three hundred dollars per ounce. Yeah, so it's kind of getting right backed up towards.
Speaker 4: The side and Copper right all the stock.
Speaker 2: Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.