Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven.
Speaker 3: Or visit CCPG dot org.
Speaker 4: Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woolstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. What did we expect with Buffalo and kcoho We got the game that we wanted. Yes, the first game we're gonna talk about that. It wasn't much of a game. The turnovers we talked about it, no shoe, but but it's something about when Buffalo and Kansas City get together in the postseason, it always comes down to one play, one possession, and the master of the one possession is Patrick Mahomes. If you give him a shot, he's gonna do something spectacular. Thank you guys, Welcome to the Boos, Welcome to the Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Boost Mobile.
Speaker 2: Visit boot the nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join their five G nationwide network today. Thank you again, Boost Mobile. Oh yo, please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. That way you can catch your favorite on Shanna Sharp and the Liberty City Legend, your favorite Nephew Bengals Ring of fan Marterie, the pro Bowler. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Guys, please go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, tell a family, friend and loved one to do. Likewise, make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stop Kansas City, Philly. Y'all celebrate. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shade by Laportier. If you cannot find it in a city or state near you, order it, we'll ship it directly to your door and you will have it before a Super Bowl Sunday. So if the Big Game you can even celebrate, but one more thing, please drate responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its playf form shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 3: We did this.
Speaker 2: Everything, Everything has been restopped, and everything is twenty five percent off for the next forty eight hours. Hell, we ain't make no super Bowl because we love you guys. Use code super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We also dropped new beanies in every single colorway, and we've introduced gift cards available in twenty five to five hundred dollars. Take the guests work out of it. Let someone special pick exactly what they want. Oh Joe Chiefs fan, Eagles fans, any fans. Guess what now we know who's going to the super Bowl. Yeah, okay, Chiefs feel it. Let's go get these tickets. Nightcap Podcast Tour. We on deck, Brother, We on deck tickets for the Super Bowl show in New Orleans. It's our first spring tour stop and it stops in New Orlean February sixth at the Mahelia Jackson Theater. Unfortunately, the meet and greet tickets are all sold out, but they are tickets for the the for the show, and there are plenty of tickets left. So Philly, Kansas City. All right, let's do this. We've got big guests lined up. We can't wait to see you guys in New Orleans. Both night Cap and Club shay Shay are both nominated for NAACP Image Awards. Night Camp was nominated Outstanding Podcast, Our Sports and Entertainment. Club Shaysha was nominated Outstanding Podcast, Society and Culture. Please go vote for your favorite uncle Nephew me Ojo the Lincolns pinning our social bidios Ojo We got a bond burner.
Speaker 3: Chiefs beat the Bills thirty two to twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Mahomes is now four and oh against Josh Ellen in the playoffs. The Chiefs are on the cusp of a three peat, something that no one thought was possible. And with this victory, Patrick Mahomes now has seventeen postseason wins. He breaks the tie with Joe mont Town for the second most wins of all time. He's only trailing one Tom Brady, who has thirty five career playoff wins. Since Patrick Mahomes has become the starter, he came to start his second year oho AFC Championship Game. They lost in overtime, won the Super Bowl, lost the Super Bowl, lost in the AFC Championship Game, won the Super Bowl, won the Super Bowl, back in the Super Bowl again. Has there ever been a better start to a career in the history of the game. The only thing I can think is comparable. The only thing I can think is comparable is Magic Johnson. Oh that's the only thing, Ojo. That's the only thing me. Now, look, I go back, so I'm a I'm a little older than you, Ojo. But magic as a rookie, as a true rookie won the title and was finals MVP. That's then go back. The next year they wanted again. He was Finals MVP. They went back again, they got swept. They went back again in eighty four they lost. Yeah, though they lost to the Rockets in they four.
Speaker 3: They went back again.
Speaker 2: They won in eighty five, they lost in eighty six, seven, and eighty eight. So the only thing I could think that could rival this off the top of my head, and you know ask you threw this up here the thing on trivia and chat y'all feel free to chime me in if the better start to a career. Magic is right there with it, because Magic has what three finals MVPs two records, he has three mbps. But they would have to see go back to there. But O Joe Patrick Mahomes is sensational.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else is saying said bout them.
Speaker 1: You say it all the time, everybody says all the time. Well, when it comes to playing special in moments when the game is on the line, when you absolutely need it, if there's somebody you want to put the ball in their hands at a crucial time in the game, who else are you picking at the quarterback? Position out of everybody that's ever played outside of Tom Brady. You got it because I think Mahomes. I'm going with Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Ay, I'm going even with Brady if I take um, if I take him at this point in time in their careers, I'm taking my Homes because of one thing. His legs. Yeah, you see that. You see the two touchdown runs, you see the first down run. That's why I would take it. Because he can do everything Brady. He can make every throw, he can make plays outside the pocket. And that's not the Look, we know what Tom is. I still believe Tom is the goat right now. Mahomes just passed because I had him tied with with Joe. Yeah, right now, I got him in second.
Speaker 1: Whoa look, I got a question now. But yeah, now we have to have a conversation. Chat, y'all got the y'all got to stay with me real quick. Now we've got to have a conversation. When we talk about the gold we talk about the greatest quarterback of all time. If Mahomes is able to go to New Orleans, you and me, if he's able to orders to that super Dome and perhaps pull off a three pe we got to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a conversation on Joe, but I don't think we can put him in front because he's still even with if he were to win, he's still three behind. Now let's just say for the sake of argument, he goes back to the fourth peat is done. We ain't talking no more, Ain't nothing else to discuss. If Patrick Mahome, let's get get past this that you're gonna have that discussion because nobody else has ever done it. Nobody's ever done a three peat in the Super Bowl era. Has there been teams that win championships? Okay, yes, but we're talking about the Super Bowl and when Mahome, Because here's the thing, oh Joe. Yes, on third and four, most teams are gonna run the ball, burn thirty four seconds up, thirty five, thirty six seconds off the clock.
Speaker 3: That's not what Andy will do.
Speaker 2: We've seen Andy far too many times put that ball in his hands. He says, son, I believe in you. Last year against the Baltimore Ravens, what did he do? He threw the ball to MBS thirty yards down the field. Andy is not going to sit on it, Oh Joe, goanna turn it back over to you to this.
Speaker 3: I had a conversation with you last week.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, Joe, when Spags feel threatened, what's he gonna do. He's gonna blow it up. And he felt threatened with Josh on farm down and he felt threatened.
Speaker 3: What he's doing, Hold on, listen, this is thinking about it. This is think about it.
Speaker 1: Spags waited until the right time for an exotic blitz.
Speaker 3: They hadn't seen all game yep, all games.
Speaker 1: Spags said on that, like, think about that, when you talk about playing chess and you talking about playing checkers, you ain't blitched like that to that magnitude the entire of the game. But you ain't on the right moment to use that one exotic blitz. And it got me.
Speaker 3: He gonna blow it up any time he feels.
Speaker 2: If you go back and study Spags, especially when he's been with Kansas City, when you threaten him, you get in his territory and he feels the momentum he's gonna come. He's gonna give you zero coverage, what we call bomb blitz. He's looking to blow it up, and that's exactly what he did. Concate, I think he kind of lost it in the life. He missed judged it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is because Josh still excuse me, excuse me, Jack, Josh still made a hell of a throat you're throwing off his back foot. Give Carlofta's credit because he didn't drive him into the ground.
Speaker 3: He was close, he hit him.
Speaker 2: Let him go an get I ain't gonna get no file on this play.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know you know, you know ken k catch that ball. You know that we talked about. We talked about something totally different.
Speaker 2: Now right, we probably because we're now, they might get a touchdown. But I'm not begging again because you mess right to get a touchdown and you lead thirty five forty seconds on the clock and they got two time outs.
Speaker 3: I ain't betting against my home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely after listen, you've seen him do it before we started getting field goal range with thirteen seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh was probably thinking, what the hell do I gotta do to beat this man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What happened? What was that last year?
Speaker 2: What happened last year is that somebody beat him and oh, Kansas City with the buffalo and beat him. You're like, damn, I just can't beat this man in the postseason. I wanted home field. I got it and come to my house kick my ass. I go to his house. He kicked my so can I go. I need to go to another conference and play on the super Bowl and then maybe I just get to the.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl like that.
Speaker 2: And I said Bowl because he keep beating my tail before I get to the big dance.
Speaker 3: Listen, we are we are in for a treat. We are in for a treat.
Speaker 1: If you if you have, if you have an AFC team, if you're a Bengals fan, a Rapist fan, a Bills fan, or a Chiefs fan. And I'm trying to think what other teams might be in contention. We know this is gonna be for the next decade. Jun It's gonna enjoy to watch for the next decade. Those four quarterbacks go at it and see who ends up in the AFC Championship. And but they got they got to knock the They got to knock the big man down.
Speaker 3: They gotta knock him down. You gotta knock down the big down up.
Speaker 2: You gotta knock him down. And they've done a great job. He's taking less money. Oh Joe, he's supposed to be the first six. He's supposed to have got sixty million dollars five years ago.
Speaker 3: I'm good with this.
Speaker 2: He's mother had got sixty seventy million dollars. Now, he said, I'm good with this, he said, because I need CJ. I need y'all to have some money because McDuffie's gonna come up and I'm gonna need y'all to pay him. But I'm also need y'all if some of the free agents wide receivers become available and we can get him on the low, I'm gonna need you to get them. You see, He's all. He's like I said, at the end of the day, he's gonna make way. He's gonna have enough money. And Tom realized that. I'm like, bro, see you got that kind of money. Oh, Joe, you get what they call acquisition. So hey, bro, I got this big deal coming out for you. Hey, check this out. Don't nobody know about it. Two fifty I'll let you get in. I give you a percentage. I just read today that Jeff Bezos bought two hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of Google Start before it came available. Now that's about three million shares go Google Google and see how many three million shares is when you got that kind of money and people that with damn hi, guys got that kind of money. Next thing you know, they was making fifty million, had one hundred million, and now they are five one hundred.
Speaker 3: They had a bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I ain't tell you what somebody told you. And you know, you got to think about it too. Also, people in the chat, you have to understand everybody's not as fortunate. Everybody in the situations like that. Most of the time, most quarterbacks in the situation you don't have the revenue or the stream of revenue and income off the field. No, So Tom Brady, tom Brady was different. Tom Brady can take a home team discount.
Speaker 3: You know, and he had a wife.
Speaker 1: He had a wife that's making it for million dollars a year, So it's different.
Speaker 3: It all sets what you're not getting from the team. It all right.
Speaker 1: Then you think about you think about patch, ma homes, sponsors, endorsements coming off the field. So the pay cut that you'll take to allow Andy Reid and the Hunts to build a team around you so that you can compete in big contention year in a year out you make it up for it anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Hunts, I've already said, don't worry about it. You're never gonna have to worry about it because guess what after next year they're gonna tear it, tear it up again.
Speaker 3: And you know what, you don't know what they gonna do. They're gonna give you more upfront. They go up front. That's what it done. So it doesn't hurt the cat and you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: And you see him the MLS team, he invested in that. I think he got a piece of the Royals invested in that. So when you have money, oh Joe, if you have money and you're a good person, you're not a jerk, people will want.
Speaker 3: Hey, check this out. They take.
Speaker 2: We getting ready to getting ready to start an MILS team, and we getting ready to buy this MILS team.
Speaker 3: We love for you to go in with us.
Speaker 2: We just want your name, gonna cast your ex Oh, really, call your financial people, see if it's real. On the up and up. Boom, there you go. That's how it happens. But I thought Josh played really well.
Speaker 3: He did. I told you I don't need him to be Superman. The one thing he didn't do.
Speaker 2: See, I thought the game was about to get out of hand until Patrick Mahome in front of that ball and gave Buffalo life. I thought that game was about to get out of hand. On Joe, Yes, I thought he was about to get it out. I said, oh Lord, have mercy. And then Buffalo. Give Buffalo credit they made because they came out in the second half. Oh Joe, I don't know if you agree with me or not. It seemed like they made a concerted effort to run the football. Yeah, James Cook, Josh Allen, I forget the hold on. Let me look at a David Davis Johnson. I thought they'd say, you know what, let's run the football. They're playing the soft covering. They try to kind of try to play us with nickel four two five. Let's run the football. And they started running the football and Cook started having some success.
Speaker 3: Johnson had had a run or two.
Speaker 2: But Kansas City, I mean, I really don't know what you have to what you say about Mahomes because every play that he made that he had to make, he found Juju about to get He slings it to Juju and Juju breaks away. Give Buffalo credit. Kept him out of the end zone on that one. But guys, I don't listen. Oh Jo, let's go in, let's go the elephant in the room. Come on that fourth down call. Everybody said, well, he got it, guys, I'm trying to figure out and I was. I was asking myself, how why does the guy on the far side of the field with all those bodies since he's got it.
Speaker 3: When the guy right here closer to.
Speaker 2: Him, said, yeah, here's the thing, O Joe. He has the ball like this. Ye, the ball is not over the line line it because your shoulder is. It's what the ball is.
Speaker 3: But the ball didn't break the plane at all. He did.
Speaker 1: He didn't break the plane. And the smart thing you want to do. Most people say, why you don't extend the ball? Man, You extend the ball in the trenches like that.
Speaker 3: It's coming. You see form of one of them, you see for of thet he got it.
Speaker 1: But he when he jumped over the pile, it casts back to them. Now you got lucky there. That's not it, because here's the difference, O Joe, and the gold line. Once you break the plane, it's dead in the field of play. It's a lie.
Speaker 3: It's still live.
Speaker 2: You go over and they push that ball out and they get it. That's their ball. So there's a big difference between the two, between the gold line and the line that's in the line of play, that's in field, the line of scrimmage. But I didn't think he got it. And when they and when I looked at it in real time, I said, he didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah he didn't, but obviously he didn't.
Speaker 1: People people were arguing the call, talk about a step, but where the ball is it? It's yes, if you have the ball toughing to your chest and you not pass the line, if anything, you would have to extend it for you to get the first down.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't do that in that scenario, in the trenches like that, and that's sprum.
Speaker 3: You just can't. He didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to. The thing was he didn't want to fumble it. So he had the ball. He held it tight because he know guys go and so in the process of holding it tight, now I got they got you wrapped up. So now you can't extend it cause I got my arms around you and I won't let you do this.
Speaker 3: And what you want to rely on it.
Speaker 1: You want to, you want to you want to rely on your teammates and your officer players to kind of push you forward. Yes, obviously the mommenting will stop in the Chiefs stopped. Yeah, they wasn't having it. Damn that was That was a good game though.
Speaker 3: Man, that was a good game.
Speaker 2: Worthy Worthy showed he got better and better as the year per dress filling in for Rashid Rice, Hollywood Brown was gone. Hollywood came back, had a couple of big catches. Today Juju came in had two catches. He only had three targets. Uh, he had another one. Mahomes overshot him in the middle of the field and he jumped. He overshot him. Mahomes overthrew him escape. Hollywood had a big catch. Kelsey was very relatively quiet. They did a great job. I wanted they probably they probably didn't think. I thought Hamlin held I mean looking at the all twenty two, at the high above, I thought Hamlin held him several times.
Speaker 3: They call it. Yeah, I mean what they with the rest didn't allow them do they allowed them to play football? They did. They leted him to play a little bit.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: You muted Ojo, Yeah, you muted well oo was muted by this was a good game. I think, Look, I understand that Buffalo. If you're you're you're a Buffalo fan and you didn't, I can understand your disappointment.
Speaker 3: Yep, you back, Okay, yeah I did. I was switching. I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I want to switch to the mic so I can use the mic because I'm going to here in the damn echo. And I was saying, if but as far as the holding calls are gone, now what I did like about the rest of the rest allowed them to play football. We're gonna light to the football now. The holding calls or the passing difference calls, now they did call if it was a greedious and you were impeding the player from getting to us, and they should have. You got to call some of those. Yeah, you got you you should have.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one on McDuffie, yeah, it was it was a p I. Yeah, you can't, Josh Allen couldn't throw that ball any better. No, No, couldn't have much down. The one that mc hollands, yes, yeah, yeah, that was nice. That was Holly stuck his hand up because what's basically what's had his other arm.
Speaker 1: He stuck it up.
Speaker 3: The boss pool. That was perfect. That was that was a good catch. That was a very good, great catch.
Speaker 2: What to have one hundred and forty seven rush yards at uh uh basically almost four and a half yards of carry. The one thing about Kansas City, see Kansas City with you, I thought they let the game get kind of almost get away from him. They started running on first down. Well, what happens when you don't run? When you run on first down and you don't get positive yards? Now it's second and loan. Now you or second and they got a cup. They got trapped behind the line a couple of times. So now it's uh, it's second and loan. Now Buffalo downs a bliss up on you. Now they trap you. Now it's third and long. They get at you, get a procedure penalty. Now it's even third and longer. If you see what happened, they went back. This says a man, let's go back. Throw it on first down, because if you think about it till they opened the game, they're throwing it in the first the first prove they got this the new formation, you know, Andy, and a couple of things that you haven't seen it. Uh, but bet this was the unbelievable game. I expected it to be what I got. I expected Buffalo to play tough. I expected Kansas City to win a very very close game because it comes down to turnovers. Now they got one, yeah, and they turn it into points. Josh fumbled the ball, but he was able to jump back.
Speaker 3: On back on it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I feel I feel, you know, I want to say feel bad.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say feel sad.
Speaker 1: But for Buffalo fans, for Buffalo fans, if you're a Bills fan, like you, just you have to be happy in a sense. Obviously you knew you weren't able to make it to the super Bowl. But every year you're gonna have a chance. And if you keep chopping wood, at some point, at some point, you got to beat the man.
Speaker 3: And you're probably going to beat the man. This just hasn't been you know.
Speaker 1: You continue to get close, closer and closer and closer, and at some point it's gonna happen. I don't know when. With the way with the way the Chiefs are playing, with the way Mahomes is playing, I don't know when that will happen.
Speaker 2: And they ain't going nowhere, and rejuven and is invigorated. They keep Andy young. I know Andy was Andy was in in Green Bay my brother and so I know Ray and my brother thanks the world of him. He used to go to the Pro Bowl and his wife would come to the bar and sit down to have a drake with us and laugh and talk.
Speaker 3: They're great people.
Speaker 2: But this situation right here, at some point in time, we're gonna start mentioned Andy as a top three.
Speaker 3: Four all time of all time, all time, Yeah, all time, all time. You look at what he did in Philly. Yeah, you look at what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a chance in the next two years Andy could have three hundred regular season wins, Yes, three tops and and howes Andy sixty six, I think it's sixty six, sixty seven, sixty six. Hold on if he characters take his old as yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right Andy. It can guess what, Ojoe, he got my home for another decade at.
Speaker 3: Men, at Men, if he wanted.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he's gonna beat he's gonna coach my home for the next decade, but I'm saying he got it if you want it. So what's the likelihood of Mahome not winning at least ten games. They got seventeen games. I don't see a scenario with Mahme dips under ten. I can see he's gonna win somewhere between eleven and fourteen games a year for the foreseeable future. Now this thing about this notion, and see, this is why you got to capture the moment.
Speaker 3: You believe Josh, you believe Lamar, Go keep knocking on that Doordan. He gonna get there? Oh yea.
Speaker 2: If he gets there, that means guess what, Josh and not you say, Joe Burrow, That means Lamar and Josh is not gonna get there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So at some point in time, you can only have one. And you got my homes. You got Lamar, you got Joe Burrow, you got Josh Allen. Now those are your four big guns. Those are the four horsemen of the AFC.
Speaker 3: Yes, huh.
Speaker 2: Now you got some guy that's on on the on the peripheral. You got to Justin Herbert. I believe they'll be better. John harp A, jam Mar Bart's first year got them to the playoffs. Uh, he's right there. Bow Knicks is right there. So you got so But you got the four. You got the four Kings, the four horsemen in the AFC.
Speaker 3: Mahone, Boy Lamar Burrow and Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: And you and here the thing that you got, oh yo, at some point in time, you're not gonna be able to dodge them all. You're gonna have to knock one of them off in order to get to where you want to go. You're not gonna be lucky and have somebody else. Well, man, somebody knocked out Mahomes, and then somebody knocked out Burrow, and then somebody knocked got Allen, and then somebody knocked got this one, and somebody not and you got smooth saying u uh uh uh. You're gonna have to see he's one of those four horsemen for the next decade. If you want to go, if you want to get to where you want to go, you would have to be one of them, Ojo.
Speaker 1: And you know it's gonna be exciting. It's gonna be an exciting next ten years.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm looking forward to my Bengals getting there again. I'm looking forward to Joe Burrow. Now if we do we need to do and fixing that, you.
Speaker 3: Know what you need to do.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Hey can you hear me, Okay, yeah, you sure, Okay, Okay, I'm good now, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just doing regular I'm just doing regular season wins. Yes, he has three hundred and one when you combine the postseason, right, but I'm just talking regular season win He's at two seventy three.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Coach Shuler has the most regular season wins as what three twenty eight then coach Belichick coach y'all childie three thirty right, three twenty three, three eighteen three or two? Oh yeah, Coach Belichick better hear him come back, and it's gonna be passing. It could be a situation next year and it could be at what two eighty five next three year, within the next three years, though, Joe, he's going over three hundred, Yeah, definitely, he's going over three.
Speaker 3: Hundred most definitely, most definitely. Where where's Belichick at? He's number three at three or two? Right? Mm hm three o two.
Speaker 2: That's dope now, And it's like, you know what, Hey, he talked to the wife and she's like, hey, Andy, you have in front for is keeping you young?
Speaker 3: State? He messed around in state as long as Belichick had braided right.
Speaker 1: Well, we got we're gonna have to come. We're gonna have We're gonna have that. We're gonna have to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Hey, he best round to have four winds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah, four hundred wins.
Speaker 3: It'll never be broken. Absolutely. But you know what also with that, you need so many things to go right.
Speaker 1: Health. Health, yes, on the field, on field health, Mahomes staying healthy.
Speaker 3: Yep. The pieces to that puzzle.
Speaker 1: You know, it's gonna always change, no matter what, it's gonna always change. But God, Lee, boy, that fifteen, that fifteen make everything go.
Speaker 3: Boy, Jesus, He's.
Speaker 2: Specs another chapter, o Jo, another Chapion, Bulls playoff, heartbreak history, Wide Right against the Giants, Super Bowl twenty five low out losses in three Super Bowls, the twenty twenty two overtime thriller in Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Buffalo led with thirteen seconds. They're getting field goal.
Speaker 2: Rangs kick the field goal and then Mahomes takes them down the field and they don't look back.
Speaker 3: They never let him. Buffalo touch the ball.
Speaker 2: He hits Travis Kelcey walk off touchdown Wide right two point ohers the same team last year in the playoffs, O Jo in their building, and then you have a Kinkaid dropping Kansas City, a brutal run of events.
Speaker 3: They're like, bro, what's hanging over us? You're just going look, you're just going to geinst that guy. It's how many people said the same thing about Brady.
Speaker 2: But if you go back and study Brady for the most part, he got tripped up by guys. Now he lost to Peyton. Now Peyton is out of guy. Peyton beat him three times in the AFC Championship, beating once in any beating twice in Denver. But if you go back and look at Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Eli and Tanney Hill, who would have ever thought Jake?
Speaker 3: Who would have ever thought those guys would be the guy?
Speaker 2: So it's like to think about it, you thinking like, who beat Malmes, Tom Brady?
Speaker 3: Who else got him in the playoffs? Joe Burrow?
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be It's gonna it's man, I was I'm watching this game and this you know what I'm saying, O Joe. You watch a game, and you when a game lives up to what you expect to be.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, not only did he live up to we expected it exceeded my expectations as well. Yeah, it exceeded that because it went down to the wire, and it went down to the wire down he went down to the wire.
Speaker 3: But all the games do ton't Joe?
Speaker 1: For some reason? Do you notice that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You never last one of their games and one possession games. I don't want none of my homes because they won like eighteen nineteen straight one possession game. You get him in a one possession game and now he has the ball and he needs a field goal to beat you, or he needs a touchdown to beat you more times than not, or he needs to stay on the field so you don't get the ball back. You see what he did today, It was he had to lead. He's like, I ain't gonna let y'all get the ball back. Hey, Baltimore, you know, hey, you see Lamar giving his himet on last year. He getting ready to go back cause they're about to make them stay in and they called the player and they said, no, I'm not throwing it to those damn flat throw the ball down the field. Yeah, how many quarters? How many coach quarterback combinations? You thinking that situation? I ain't talking about the regular season win tomorrow. I'm talking about with the finality of the playoffs. The quarterbacks. Have you ever seen put the ball up thirty yards down the field?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 3: But you also you know what, that's trust.
Speaker 1: That's trust the head coach trusting the quarterback to know if it throw is not there, on throw it. But if it is there, I trust you to be able to make that play and not turn the ball over.
Speaker 2: And if you go back and look look at the play that they picked up. I thought, I thought the checko got down a little bit out of bout. I didn't see the replace, but I thought he tried to get the first down and try to get down. They say he stepped out, But if you look at what they did, they brought Pete right in. Pete right is really the receiver back. They crossed him. They shoot him up, break him out in the flat. Now, whoever got him got to go over the talk. They got to bubble around. That's all I Hey, all you got to do is make him bubble.
Speaker 3: If you making bubble, you've done your job. Game over.
Speaker 2: Game over, mahomes hissing. He gets the first down, stays at that point in time. Once he got the first down, it was over. It didn't matter if he went out of bounds or not. Yeah, but he did a great job of staying in bounds. But when you look at what he was at, what Mahomes has been able to do. Now, mind you, guys, I don't think people understand this. He didn't start his rookie year. He started one game. He started one game. So in seven year, this is his seventh year. This is his seventh year starting. This is eighth year. Now, Yes, in seven years of starting, AFC championship, one super Bowl lost, Super Bowl lost, AMC Championship, one super Bowl, one super Bowl in the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: He don't know anything else but AMC Championships for super Bowls. That's all he knows. He doesn't know what it's like to lose a wild card or division. That's all he knows. And so now it's kind of like Brady. Once you get used to play in high stakes poker, your nerves and the stomach that you have for those moments is not the same as everybody else. Sometimes you become desensitized. We say that a lot now because of what we see happening in America. We become desensitized. He becomes oh, Joe, the biggest advantage you can have over another man, Yes, is his fear. That's the biggest advantage you can have.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They know when they see one five and a pressurized moments, it's unlike anything they've ever faced before. And because he's been in that moment so many times, it's like normal. It's like Brady Brady had been in that moment sometimes at a very young age. You see Brady's first year starting championship, win the super Bowl. Next year they don't do anything, and then they go back to back. Now he desensitizes that. He's built up of tolerance.
Speaker 3: You know what. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people. I think that also comes from where a lot of people complain about, oh man, they be cheating, they be cheating for the Chiefs, blah blah blah. The fact that they win so much, the fact that they're in contention so much, the fact that Mahomes will be able to do what he's done in such a short amount of time. You know, it's taken away from his greatness in itself when people the refs into it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I again, sometime that certain opportune times may be called do go their way, but the greatness in mahomes needs to be not only studied, but paid a little bit more attention to to understand why they are where they are year in and year out. You ain't gotten to do with no goddamn refs. Now, some people might have some bripes, there might be certain situations that might go in their favor, but that god damned fifteen a man.
Speaker 3: He's special man.
Speaker 2: The difference between what you got to do with him and Brady and Joe is that a lot of teams have great quarterbacks and win a lot of regular season games, but when they get the moments like this, that's what made Joe Joe cool. That's what made Montana bad. He's down and he needs to go ninety two yards and win, and he does that. Jerry's playing great, and then they won two under Jed x slant and he hit John Taylor on the back side. But you got to get a little break. Louis Bellis has an interception and he drops it. Maybe maybe we don't look at Joe and the same Joe won four super Bowls and then never throw an interception in the Super Bowl. So when you look at it, O Joe. It's one thing to have a great quarterback and win a lot of games. Yes, it's another thing to have a quarterback for to win games and when they get the moments like this, this is what separates him and Brady and Joe.
Speaker 3: Seventy he's only hold on one, two, three, He's only he's seven, thirteen and three and twenty playoffs. Starts with three super Bowls.
Speaker 1: And you know it's funny when you say them numbers, right, We ain't talking about no goddamn video game. We talk about real life. We talk about the best of the best. We talk about the one percenters, the best of the best. Seventeen and three. You've been to the AFC Championship seven years in a row. They're thirty two other teams.
Speaker 2: This man is about to go to his Oh, Joe, do you realize this matter is about to be in his fifth Super Bowl in seven years of starting.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something, un Can I tell you something? If you played video games, I'm just giving you for context. If you played Madden, and let's say you were really good, you were really good, and you were competing against some of the best players in the world in the game of Madden. You couldn't replicate what Mahomes is doing.
Speaker 3: No, you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Replicate it, even as one of the best gamers in the world. It might be a horrible analogy, but there some people in the tech that might understand what I mean, yes to how good Mahomes is and what he's doing, and how it's unreal. You're not supposed to be able to do what you do. And you know it's funny. People gonna look at this and say, well, the Chiefs are able to do it all the time and think it's none They think it's normal. They think it's supposed to happen like.
Speaker 3: This bad Please.
Speaker 2: You know what, when you played this game, as long as you and I have, yeah, and I've had a little success, you realize like, damn, yeah, I was fairly cheating compared to them.
Speaker 3: Bro, I know you happy Mahomes one, My dog tight is without Twin, Bro.
Speaker 2: I shift you in the room. How did you get out of the room? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Without Twin?
Speaker 3: Who you rooting for? You want to be the Cleveland Browns mascot.
Speaker 2: They don't win, but they throw plenty of dog bones, So I don't want no dogs bones, SAYI farmer's dog, nutritious food.
Speaker 3: They got peas, they got chicken, beef, yes, turkey. Man this joke here man, Oh, I mean guys, I mean oh, dahky Dawn chat. I don't know. I don't really.
Speaker 2: I don't think you guys really really understand what you're witnessing.
Speaker 3: Think about that. I want you to think. I want you to think about it.
Speaker 2: If great as Brady was, think about Grady Brady his first because when Brady won his first three, there was a decade plus before he ever went back. Yeah, he's won three and he's already back. It's crazy. Do y'all do y'all understand, guys, get an appreciation. Don't be talking to look because what you do, if you keep talking about the reps, you will undervalue and you won't be appreciate it. But what you're witnessing from you watch football for years. Want I played it with Joe and Dan and John and and Manning and Brady and all the greats, A lot of the grace that made that All century team. I played in the era with them, Dan Marino, John Elway, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Grant, Farvv, Joe Montana by six of the ten guys that made that team.
Speaker 3: I played in the era in which they played, and sewer what this kid is doing.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't appreciate it because you're so caught up and talking about they getting no. No, you can't get enough calls in order to get the five Super Bowls in seven years?
Speaker 3: Because if you could, why didn't anybody else do it?
Speaker 2: If it was that, if all it was were calls, why haven't anyone else ever done what he's doing?
Speaker 1: And because you know what people kind of would be where the calls are in their favorite because of the Chiefs, where the call in their favorite, because oh the NFL wants, oh it's scripted, they want to used to always go listen.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think people you can't undermine on how undermined not only the success of the Chiefs, but the brilliant mind that is Andy Reid, Yes, and the play of goddamn fifteen in Patrick Mahomes. You know, even even I sometimes even I sometimes I question some of the calls. I just do because at times they come and out.
Speaker 3: They hey, what up? What up? What up? Teddy? They come at the.
Speaker 1: At the opportune times and for some times, for some reason, at times they're in favor of the Chiefs. No, even even I am, I am critical of that at times, and I've been wrong, especially when I broke it down statistically and look at the stats. You know where the refs aren't in favor of the Chiefs because they at the bottom of the goddamn league when it comes to get in calls.
Speaker 2: But you know what, oo, you know why it looks like that because at the missed opportune times when somebody's beat, then what do they teach you to do?
Speaker 3: Holding? Grab it?
Speaker 2: Just don't give up the touchdowne Okay, i ain't gonna give you no touchdown. I'm gonna make you earn it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You might fumble ball by get tipped and thrown in aception. You make it seem back they're throwing. They're not like, Hey, ain't nobody they ain't get no holding calls when they're down fifteen. It's a crucial situation and the defense understand the gravity of the moment. And so in order for me to make sure they don't score, I've got a hold. I've got a pass. An affair, that's what it is. But guys, y'all gotta appreciate this because you might not see it again. And we thought, well, we saw with Brady, especially his first years, but think about it, after two thousand and five, he didn't go back again until twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, so there was a decade. Mahomes has been in the league seven years and he's in his fifth Super Bowl. Do y'all really understand how think about there's only one other guy that said but been in that many Super Bowls, and that's Tom in twenty three years.
Speaker 3: He's been in five in seven. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Do you understand how hard it is? That's video that's video that's video game type stuff, and I don't it's video game type stuff. And I don't even think you can replicate it in the video game.
Speaker 3: No you can't. So this is what Josh said.
Speaker 2: To be the champs, you got to beat the champs, and we didn't do that tonight, Oh Joe. Yeah, chaf's going crazy right now. We've got eighty four thousand, we're gonna try to get to ninety. We're gonna try to get to one hundred. So tell your friends. Through the first seventh season as a starter. Tom Brady was fourteen and three. Patrick Mahomes is seventeen and three AFC titles Mahomes five, Brady, four super Bowls three Brady, three MVPs of the Super Bowl, Mahomes three Brady, two MVPs in the regular season two for Mahomes, zero for Brady. So at the present where they are now is really and you go look at the touchdowns that Mahomes is thrown versus Brady in the city. It's unbelievable. I just I'm glad I got an opportunity to see im. Glad I got to Brady because I didn't think anybody could even come close. But Lord have mercy this kid, this kid might even surpass it.
Speaker 3: And for us, for us to even have a conversation about.
Speaker 2: It tells you speaks to how Grady was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, otoe. But there was another game.
Speaker 2: So the team that the Kansas City Chiefs were facing the Super Bowl on the Philadelphy Eagles, as they crushed the Washington Commanders fifty five to twenty three, setting a new record for the most points scored in an NFC championship game. Is the fifth time the Eagles have made the Super Bowl, and their second appearance in the last three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The only try try up came in twenty seven. Team squon.
Speaker 1: Height one hundred rush yards and three touchdowns. Let me tell you something, right, let me tell you how I do. Saquon meant business when they ran the ball on the first drive. Yeah, and the safety came down. Hold on the back of the back of moved out there a gap for something. I'm like, how you getting washed? How you getting washed? Like that? Saquon bounces outside. Then the safety coming downhill. He armed tackling, he armed tackling, He ran What.
Speaker 6: Do you do?
Speaker 1: He ran right through that winn and scored, and his lineman came to celebrate. And he looked at his lineman and said, nah, we ain't doing none of that. Ain't none of that. Just shake my hand and went to the sideline. I said, man, you know, but the game over. The game is over. The game is over. Based on he really meant business about it. He really meant business to day. I'm coming here with one sole purpose. I'm fin to run the ball straight down, they though, and he set the tone right off. John. Now, the Commanders had some opportunities to play some good ball, but you four turnowners.
Speaker 3: They scored on got points on all of them, all of them.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't win like that. You can't win like that. You just can't do. There's nothing you can do. Jayden Dames as good as he's been all season long, phenomenal play, he's been great in the game like that, in order to have a chance, you can't turn the ball over special teams.
Speaker 2: It hurts you, Yeah, because they scored a touchdown and guess what, they kick it off to you and you give it right back to them and to get another one.
Speaker 1: Another one, back to back. So that means not only that, it puts the pressure in, it put the owners on the offense in James Dams and now you got to play perfect, damn near perfect football. You got to play damn near perfct football, and it makes it impossible for to do. So you can't beat yourself. No, you can't say. That's exactly what the commanders did. They beat themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Caroless turned off. I mean you get the ball punched out. Uh, you run into the back of the guy and the ball comes out and you know, Anckler gets the ball, he gets.
Speaker 3: Up and boom. Yeah, punches it out.
Speaker 2: He gets a punched out and then Jaden threw a pick late in the ball game and the end z On.
Speaker 3: Michael made a great in a set.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's his name? O Joe the dB oh Mitchell. Yeah, he makes a great interception on that play. But when you turn the ball over against a team like this in their building and they're firing pretty much on all ceilings because you look at you look at uh Jalen Hurts twenty twenty six, two forty six, a touchdown, then put the ball in harm's way. They ran the ball thirty six times for two twenty nine. You see the difference, you know, you see the difference. Yeah, Hey Baltimore, Hey Baltimore. At some point in time, Todd Munkey, y'all gonna learn y'all lesson. You see what they do? Yeah, you see what they do. Even when he get hit in the backfield, you see what they do.
Speaker 1: Keep running at you know what that's I like, though, uncle, You know I like about today. I like the fact that they ran the ball right. Yeah, and even I've been arguing about, you know, the passing game, Jayden Hurst, get the ball to aj Brown, you know, just give him a shot. Even when you see one on one, you know, anticipate. If you see you one on one and you see the safety in the middle of the field, you don't have to hold the ball away from them to get open. Even if he's even that's a j Brown. You trust him, you know, you throw the ball up to him. That ain't fifty fifty with young bull. That ain't fifty with him, fifty fifty with him. That's seventy twenty. He coming down with that nine times out of ten, nine to that. So the first time there was a blister that came and he held the ball waiting to see if he was gonna beat a lot of more. It didn't work. They putted the ball. They got the ball back the very next series. It's fourth and the five down saw the play Jaden's best throw. That might have been in one of his best throws of the yeo o joe, Well he better perfect in the bucket. There you go. You give somebody like that, You give somebody like that a chance. Just give him a chance. Put the ball in the vicinity, put in the area. He's gonna come down with it. Nine times out of ten.
Speaker 3: One of them. Santa Claus throws. He dropped it down the chimney, Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Other than that, the game was brilliant.
Speaker 3: It was. It was brilling on both sides of the ball. Special teams.
Speaker 1: Jayden played well. Saquan did what sa Quon was gonna do. He said, the guy damn. Tone at the beginning of the game.
Speaker 3: Absolutely set the tone.
Speaker 2: I knew what time it was, and because he did that, now I'm throwing on one on one coverage because I gotta get down.
Speaker 3: I can't guard this guy would have like, got to come down in the box.
Speaker 1: Ain't got no choice. I can't, I can't, I can't stop. I got a question for you. I got a question for you. Listen, Spags loves to play to shell. Spags barely had somebody down in the box. So what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Are we gonna are we?
Speaker 1: Are? We gonna trust my front four to get you have to I.
Speaker 2: Don't think they have. They don't have. They don't have, they don't have any qualms. We're putting McDuffie on Brown and then playing coverage everywhere else. Now they don't they won't batter, now, okay, they won't batter, Not with that match, right, right, right, right right. But the thing is that the tight ends can give candiacity problems and they got a good win and got it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now Calkatara, he's more of a blocker, but he can he can make him plays.
Speaker 3: He can't. They don't throw in the ball much. He's more of a blocker. Uh.
Speaker 2: The receiver guy is Dallas Goddard and uh, I mean here was he?
Speaker 3: There was he the one that threw who threw the touchdown pass to? Uh?
Speaker 2: Uh Nick Foles on Philly Special? It wasn't God, though, was it? I don't think God was there there?
Speaker 1: They How do you how do you how do you count?
Speaker 3: How do you?
Speaker 1: How do you count that? Maybe if you were Fags and you go small? Hell, can I can I go Nickel? Can I go Nickel?
Speaker 3: They'll run you off the field. Huh, they'll run you off the field that.
Speaker 1: I'm talk about, on on on on third downs.
Speaker 2: Though, Trey Burden, Okay, Oh, I mean no.
Speaker 3: You can't, you can't, you can't, you can't play. You can't play them Nickel because they'll run you off the field. O Joe. They ain't got no problem running the football. Now. See, sometimes teams get carried well, I got a quarterback. I'm playing a fifty million dollars I need to throw. I need to show you how value he is, right right, that's not what the Eagles do.
Speaker 2: Eagles ran the ball thirty six times today, thirty six for two twenty nine.
Speaker 3: I would love I would love to see the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how the chiefs that chief stack up against the run. I would love.
Speaker 1: I would love to.
Speaker 3: See those numbers.
Speaker 2: They put you in a situation on Jo where you really can't run the football because you play and catch up. So that's the that's that's their run is to try to make you catch you up right now, The question is can because Philly, Philly likes to play too shell. Yeah, because they believe they're front four and then front Zach Bron is playing.
Speaker 3: Out of his mind. He's a real deal. He playing out of his mind. And that front Ford that they got led by Jalen matter of fact, you're speaking of Braun.
Speaker 1: You know what when you got Jayalen Carter and you got what's what's young bull?
Speaker 3: What's your young bull name? Oh Nolan Smith?
Speaker 1: No, you got him too, boys, Oh Jordan Davis Jordan David. You got him two young bulls in front of you. Man, listen for them things. Part of them things part to see like Moses, if you got any bit of talent at at that middle back man, the show is yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got there.
Speaker 2: They're they're real, They're real, They're they they they're formidable. Say I bet if I if like, hold on, hey, Nick, when y'all stopped running that toutsh push man, let me get the jodowns. Yeah, I mean Jock but Hers got three of it, got two of his touchdown, supposed to have five tive touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, today five.
Speaker 1: That's what I'd be like, I'll be trying to get history. Hey, come on, bad Hey, get out of that touch push you know what. Stuff like that. Stuff like that too. I'm not for I'm not for going against coaches wishes, but times like that, I wish Jalen had a little bit more.
Speaker 3: It's a power or call of the offense, like you know, I paid.
Speaker 1: You know Peyton Manning would be They'll say similar.
Speaker 3: Side and he say no, I'm not doing that, and he'll do his own thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it always worked. I would and Jail would do that. So when situations like that, you know Saquon has the opportunity to make history. I would change the play to some type of dive or just something direct where he can get those touchdowns as opposed to the touch.
Speaker 2: Push, because on on what that run man I saw him, I say, oh bad, you regret going down? They better get his ball. They about to get his ball. That hurts, and he about to power with wear the ends on. Oh Joe with his ninth rush TV hurts past Steve Young for the most all time rushing touchdowns by quarterback in NFL history. After Street three straight encroachment penalties on Washington trying to stop the touch push, guess what happened? The official says, if you continue this, we can't award points because as hey, oh Joe, what you're gonna do? Put the ball in the ars? Old officials say, yep, you jump up side World War Time, That's exactly what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put the ball in the ends on because you're only going to half a yard. O't yo, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They gonna get it, listen, they gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Every time they stopped them. They stopped him once and it felt good. Because I think it was Lovu that went over the top, kind of like what they did with with Josh Josh Allen. Yeah, they went they went over the top and stopped it like okay. And that was a rule I didn't even know. I didn't even know it was a rule that they can award they can rouar points.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that either. I never heard of it.
Speaker 1: I heard that. I haven't been that deep in the rule book and I haven't seen that that situation happen every before.
Speaker 2: But you look at the this one was almost a perfect storm for the Eagles. Jalen Hurts extremely efficient, twenty twenty six, two forty six, one touchdowns, no turnovers, Say Kwan fifteen rushes one hundred and eighteen yards, three touchdowns, long of sixty six, A long as sixty. Will Shifley comes in, have a fifty seven yard to the house. Four for seventy seven. Jalen Hurts Channel sixteen have.
Speaker 3: A nine yard run.
Speaker 2: But he did a great job. His thing is protect the football. Yeah they can't. Washington's the commanders. You see the different commanders. Now, last week, you guys got the turnovers, y'all drop forty five. This week, y'all give up the four turnovers, you get fifty five dropped on you. Yeah, every time, there's a direct correlation. The more you turn it over, you decrease your chances of winning, and you increase your opponent's chances up winning.
Speaker 1: Well, look, look at all the teams in the playoffs. Look at all the teams in the playoffs that turn the ball over.
Speaker 3: You know they're going home.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody going home. The proof is in the pudding, you know it is. The proof is I got a question for you? Yes, I mean, I don't mean. I don't mean to put you on the spot like this.
Speaker 3: Who I'm going with right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to know who you're going with. Yeah, I know it's tough. It's tough, chat.
Speaker 2: I know, Oh, you to be honest, I thought from about a week eight or nine, I thought the Eagles were the best playing the best football. They were the best team. And I said it, and I kept repeating it. If the Eagles faced the Lions, I'm taking the Eagles right because of their defense and Jerry Goff sometimes he gets he turns the ball over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't know which one you get.
Speaker 5: You don't know what golf you get it, and if you turn the ball over and and it's gonna be the same thing if you go back and look at it. The game that the Philly played a couple of years ago against the Eagles, I mean against the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: It was that turnover, that scooping score. Yep, that hurts.
Speaker 2: You know, got the ball and in Kansas City got their footing, and they go on and win the ball game they get, they get. They come out the second half and and and dominate, and the next thing you know, they're they're winning their second. And they come back this last year and they beat the forty nine ers for their third. But when you when you run, when you twenty of twenty of twenty eight, excuse me, I said twenty of twenty six. Excuse me, twenty of twenty eight, two forty six on joe, Yeah, and you get thirty six attempts for two twenty nine, you're extremely balanced because think about it, you had damn the men because when you take the sack yards on shoe, they had two hundred thirty yards passing, they had two and twenty yards rushing. They had twenty eight pass attempts, they had thirty six rusher tips. How many Russia Temps did Buffalo, I mean Baltimore had last week? Because you talk about a team that can run the ball just as good. Yeah, you talk about the team that can run the ball just as good. Yeah, Lamar Jackson could throw the ball.
Speaker 3: Just as good.
Speaker 2: Tight is just as good. Yeah, I think I think the Eagles defense is a little better. That's me personally. How many pass attempts they had thirty? How many Russa Temps did? What you connam have know?
Speaker 3: How many did did Derick Henry.
Speaker 2: Sixteen? For eighty y'alls? He had sixteen? He averaged five yards of care. Are you gonna give hm sixteen? He should have had thirty by himself?
Speaker 1: They I think, if I'm not mistake, I forgot what quarter that was. They went away from the run second second, Yeah, they went away from the run.
Speaker 5: But then they came out in the third quarter running it and got back and went straight and went straight down the fielding scold. Yeah, this got this game, got on hand early fourteen three to the first quarter, and then they get twelve, Then they get thirteen thirteen a second, so you're going into half.
Speaker 2: Oh show, you're down twenty seven to twenty seven fifteen, like, okay, we get to play, were right back in the game, turn the ball over, boom, and then got out of score twenty one nothing in the fourth yep, is is it right? Eagles are their home, they're feeling good, they got them turnovers, and they're just like, you know what, let's go ahead and step on the gas.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and just skin this thing. We don't need to We don't need.
Speaker 2: To have any further discussions about what can possibly happen.
Speaker 3: Or we had them. Why you had the momentum, and that's what you do.
Speaker 2: You see what happens when you get your momentum motor, you step on the gas, go ahead in.
Speaker 1: The thing, listen, and don't don't get conservatives. You know, most of the time what we tend to see is we see the play call and become conservative trying to make su yes, we don't want to lose the game, and allows the other team to get back in the game, and it causes the game to be closer than it should be, closer than it needs to be. You know, but you kind of slipped to now you said a whole you said a whole lot of nothing and didn't answer that question that I asked you.
Speaker 2: I said, we got a whole time. We don't got a pick right now on your think about how many shows we got. We got Monday, we got Thursday, Wednesday.
Speaker 1: But you scared of But listen, we we got all them day.
Speaker 2: Listen, we got all people to come watch if we already done pick, why they gonna watch?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't people on the they're gonna watch anyway they gonna watch.
Speaker 2: We want to make sure they watch because I'll give I'll give them back Thursday at the live show.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we're gonna wait till you're gonna wait till till we get in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got draft kings. We got draft kings. Later in the show, we got something coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, but I.
Speaker 1: Got it chatting, y'all got y'all, chatt, who y'all got?
Speaker 2: We just wanted if we get a type of game that we got against the Chiefs and Buffalo, we take that. If we take the GA, if we get a game like we got last year or the year before with the Eagles, I take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just don't want no. I don't want no fifty five twenty three. I don't want no blowouts. No, No, we're actual hope.
Speaker 1: Honestly, based on based on those two the two teams that we do have going into the Super Bowl, We're not gonna get no blow out game like that because the turnover that the Commanders had, you not gonna get that from either side of the ball. My homes ain't turn the ball over like that, Jaylen Hurt, They're not even gonna allow They're not even gonna put Jenen Hurts in a position. We can make those kind of turnovers and make those players. Everything's gonna be efficient. How do you make sure things are efficient for the Eagles? And the Eagles have the best chance and the opportunity to host that god damn Lombardi Trophy, get that motherfucker ball to twenty six?
Speaker 3: Yes, give it a twenty six.
Speaker 1: What is the answer that they're gonna have for that? What's the answer? All I need you to do, all I need y'all to do is man on man at the point of attack, hold your man for one second until he goes by one. Saye gonna gets to the second level. Man, Listen, man, two things gonna happen. He ain't gonna make the tackle or you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Hit his head off the gold post. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm just interested to see how they're going to the defense. What Spags is gonna employ right to try to slow slow down Saquan, Because for me, I know what Saquan could do. Yeah, hurts. I'm gonna make Hirst beat me. They'll have to beat me throwing the football. I'm gonna try to push him out of the pocket. I don't want him to get comfortable throw up in the pocket. I want to get him off rhythm. I'm gonna make him make decisions, and I'm gonna make him He's gonna have to make the right decisions. That's the way I'm I know what Saquon can do. I've seen I've seen his body of work this year. He's damn near twenty five hundred yards. I've seen it. I know I I know what he can do. So I don't need to get to the Super Bowl and say I'll prove it. Prove it to me again. Right in Super Bowl hel he might go for two hundred. I don't want that to appinol Joe. I don't so if Jayalen if Hurts throws the ball for he's a fishing like he is, he have a couple of touchesdown because I'm gonna neutra.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: The thing is, you got to neutralized sa Quan's big runs. It's the big if.
Speaker 3: You notice, O Joe, it's a sixty yard, it's a seventy yarder. Sometimes he's getting multiple big runs. You gotta neutralize that.
Speaker 2: So if he has twenty five carries, thirty carries, and he has one hundred and twenty yards and as long as running ten yards, you live with that. You ain't got no choice, O Jo. I can't give him a seventy eight. I can't give him a sixty six or sixty. I can't because now that team gets invigorated, the defense, everybody's lying around the special teams.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna let that apple on, Joe. Funny.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it, The funny thing about it is once Saquon gets going, once he gets going, it opens up every fucking absolutely, it opens up everything else. The playbook looks like Disneyland.
Speaker 2: If you're running the ball and doing what you want to do, well, hey, it's uh. When he's running the ball, now, uh, Kellen Morris play sheet looks like a cheesecake cheesecake factory menu. You know, they got that big old menu and they got by s page, they got fifty they got they got like fIF fifteen hundred different cheesecakes, and they got like seventy seventeen hundred different chicken dishes, and and and another three hundred posta dishes. That's what the playbooks look like Whenaquan is running the football. Because I can call whatever I want, and I don't believe they can stop it. But now you just go, oh tell, you just call this stuff what we only practice that play one time.
Speaker 3: Call it it's gonna I call it's gonna work. It's go, it's gona it's gonna work. Oh tell.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to what jayde and Daniels had this say after the game.
Speaker 6: Obviously, man, man, it's just excuse my language. But just I come be proud of the guys in the locker room. You know, just year one, everybody not really knowing each other. Rookie is the best of the tremendous job of you know, bringing us in and helping us out, and we all just meshed and you know, we got to this point. But at the end of the day, man, you know we lost it. But we'll move on from this.
Speaker 1: Well, Jane and Davis, well, you ain't got none to feel bad about by because your expectations the medium, you know, those on our side. And then this is not what they're expecting. They're not expecting for you to be in the NFC Championship after how many years on thirty something thirty something bad? And then this is what ah ninety one. Mind you, this is your first year as a rookie. You know this is your first years a rookie. You ain't got nothing to hang your head about. Boy, Stop playing boy. I know y'all lost the day, but you're good. You gonna be good in the NFC. You are one of the quarterbacks that nobody gonna have to worry about. You in the same conversation. You in the same boat with Burrow, Josh Allen Mahomes, and Lamar Jackson. Every year, y'all gonna be in contention as long as youre healthy and they continue because y'all got a two year window.
Speaker 3: Jayden, I know you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna see this too.
Speaker 3: You're gonna see this.
Speaker 1: Y'all got a two year window until the time they get that bag where they can build pieces around you, and every year it's gonna be you, Jalen Hurts. Who else we got in the NFC, that's like that, that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be that, Like dang, I thought you were gonna say, somebody in the NFC East Nobody.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna leave at that.
Speaker 1: I mean were talking.
Speaker 2: We're talking about and Brock Purty, Green Bay, Jordan Love.
Speaker 3: Oh so there is more is more quarterbacks than the NFC though, Okay, no, well they're about no, no, no.
Speaker 1: It's flicit. It's a four ahead of monthly in AFC.
Speaker 2: But hey, you still got C. J. Stroud that we put because here we take you a little little low justin Herbert little Low.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So no that they we just they just got those big, big, big game big boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But listen, if you're commanders fed, you have to be feeling good.
Speaker 3: Oh you're feeling great good.
Speaker 1: The fact that you were able to get to this point and understanding that you got to this point because of the quarterback play and everything else around him. Defhysically, they played well, they're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: And you still got Stafford over there in the NFC too, huh Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I I saw a little room was about a trade for staff Where you go, who will trade for? I don't know. I saw, you know, him and Cooper cup not not not together. But I'm just saying, yeah, him making moves.
Speaker 3: I mean he's gonna want money. I mean he gonna want I mean he gonna want fifty and he were he worthy of it, he was worthy of it. Yeah, I think they look I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I'm happy. I'm happy for the Commanders. I'm not even Commanders fan, you know, I'm a fan of the game of football.
Speaker 3: But what I was able to.
Speaker 1: Witness Jade Dam's due this year, the damn fans in d C. They got to be happy. You know he should be.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure, Mom.
Speaker 2: They got they got a lot to be excited about in the coming years.
Speaker 3: The person you got the ain't no guarantee.
Speaker 2: Now, I believe they got the right pieces in place as far as in the front office. Don't you to make the moves to put around this team?
Speaker 3: Hm, that's what you need. You probably gonna ad uh. I like that.
Speaker 2: Zach Ertz probably gonna need a running back. I like, I like Brian Robinson, but I need I need another piece. I like the wide receivers. Defensive uh, I like Lovo. They got I mean they got what you call him the pay.
Speaker 3: I don't think played. Alan played, but I don't think Dron played. I think he was hurt.
Speaker 1: He didn't play. They're gonna they're gonna be alright. They're gonna be alright. They're gonna be all right. Goddamn commanders, man, I salute you. I salute y'all. Man J I love you. Mama Daniels. Mamma Daniels, you did a hell of a job since you hear me. Now, I know you said he can't have no girl, but he deserves to celebrate. Now, go ahead and let him date somebody.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: That's would they catcher slip it? That would they don't celebrate? Hey, Hey, you gotta understand that. Mamma Daniels.
Speaker 1: You got to let him, Let him celebrate, let him have a little fun. Now, Like he's had a phenomenal year. He got the entire city on his back. You know, he's exceeded at expectations as the rookie coming in almost made the super Bowl, played in the NFC Championship. You know, you you gotta, you gotta, you know, give them, give him some leeway, let him have a little fun. The volume