Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome to the Freedom Hut, everybody, let's dive into it. You have Eric Adams saying that the migrant crisis will destroy.
Speaker 1: New York City. That's right, destroy New.
Speaker 2: York City if it continues, and he believes it's going to continue. Plus, you have Biden behind Trump by one point in the most recent polling here, behind Nicky Haley by six points nationally.
Speaker 1: And you have.
Speaker 2: Huntington Beach voting to ban mask and COVID vaccine mandates across the city, which is absolutely fantastic. We'll discuss the right way to handle the COVID matho's. We're all going to get into this right now. All right, let's start with this. So you have Eric Adams, Mayor of New York City, out there on everybody that this is a crisis. And I want to be clear, he is using language like this will destroy the Big Apple, it will destroy the whole city. Now you got to wonder how bad can it really be? You know, I thought that we were a nation of illegal immigrants. I thought this is what Democrats wanted. Here is the mayor himself saying it's going to destroy the city.
Speaker 1: We getting no support on this national crisis, and we're receiving no support. And let me tell you something, New York is. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an end in two I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City, Destroy New York City.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to be clear, this is something that many of us have pointed out for a long time time as a reality that the migrants who are coming in I don't even like this term migrants. They're illegal immigrants. They came into the country illegally. They are waiting for their status after illegal entry to be adjudicated. They should have been turned away immediately at the port of entry, or rather at the border. They didn't go to the port of entry. They came in illegally, usually just by walking onto US soil. They should have been turned away right then and there. But the Biden administration refuses to change the issue here, refuses to change the problem, address it in any way.
Speaker 1: They won't do anything about this.
Speaker 2: You have to stop people from wanting to come into the country illegally, and you have to stop them from coming into the country illegally. The Democrat response to this, and I want everyone to make sure they understand this is more resources. More resources in the context of how Democrats approach this really just means faster processing of illegals, that's all, and more resources to fund the illegals once they're in the country, right, that's what they're demanding. Mayor Eric Adams. You'll notice he loves to blame Governor Abbott of Texas. He loves to say that this is the fault of Republicans, but it's obviously the fault of Democrats, including the White House, the Biden administration, and what they've been doing here all along, which is incentivizing illegal immigration at every turn, in every way they possibly can. And this is why the numbers have gotten so large in New York City one hundred and ten thousand. Now, what would happen to these migrants under the old way of doing things? Under the Biden administration, they're supposed to just be scattered along the US Mexico border in towns like El Paso and McCallen and areas like that. Maybe eventually they make their way to a major Democrat city like La Chicago or New York. But that's the way it's supposed to happen. It's not supposed to be concentrated at once in these cities, because you know what that concentration does. It shows people the reality of what we're dealing with here, which are it's a lot of people from all over the world who have just scammed our immigration process. They did not want to do it the right way. They decided to break the law and cut the line. They cannot compete in an information based economy. Overwhelmingly, they will find themselves dependent on the state. They are entirely dependent on the state right now. And you'll notice Democrats say we need to get them work permits, to which I want to say, well, hold on, hold on a second, So you're going to just try to legalize them before they're even going through the legal process of the answer is yes, of course. They want to make it as difficult as possible for us to reach a political consensus that these people have to go back to their home countries. If you do not get to a place where there's going to be deportation of those who are arriving in these numbers all the time. It will not stop. Mayor Adams, the African American Democrat mayor of New York City, is saying this.
Speaker 1: So I have a feeling it's going to get harder for.
Speaker 2: Democrats to say what they've always said in the past, which is racist, to say that we need to secure the border.
Speaker 1: That's not racist.
Speaker 2: It's a question of reality and whether or not we're going to have a country, whether or not we're going to defend the rule of law in this country and sovereignty. And they won't do anything about this. The Democrats won't stop it. This needs to be a major issue in the twenty twenty four election. The American people need to focus in on this and understand what is going on here. There are also separate rules, as you may have noticed. I talked about this recently on the show, separate rules for people who are illegals. The children of illegals who come across the border, they don't have to be vaccinated in New York City to go to public school. That's a fact, that's a policy. So they're allowed to be a danger to public health because they're special. Your child, if you live in New York City is not allowed to go to school unless he or she gets all of the vaccinations, including I'm sure COVID updates whatever that is.
Speaker 1: Now it's outrageous, it's outrageous.
Speaker 2: But this is the completely decrepit and self contradictory and dishonest philosophy of Democrats when it comes to immigration and immigration security on display for everybody to see. They've just been lying to you this whole time. They have been lying to you. And now anyone, anyone could just pick up a newspaper or go online, look at the news and see for themselves. They have no answer for this. They blame Governor Abbit. Why are they blaming Governor Rabbit? He is helping illegals get to the sanctuary jurisdiction of New York. New York has actively decided not to help. The City of New York will not help. Federal immigration authorities period, will not help them. Okay, so you want more illegals, You're getting more illegals.
Speaker 1: What's the problem. Oh, it's really expensive. Oh it's a drain on resources.
Speaker 2: You have twenty thousand kids, almost none of whom speak English, who are going.
Speaker 1: To be in the public school system.
Speaker 2: Now in New York City, a lot of them have been subjected to a serious trauma at the border. Some of them have been trafficked into the country. They've been in the hands of the cartels. And now that's just the problem of the communities of New York City. That's just you know, deal with that, Okay. It's not like New York City public schools have been doing great, folks for a long time now, right, it's not like they don't have massive I mean, challenges isn't even the right word. It's not like they're not failing in a lot of places. Now you're putting additional strain on that system. New York City has confiscatory, outrageous tax rates for people who actually earn a living right, Outrageous taxes in New York City. I know because I paid them for most of my adult life. New York State, New York City massive, massive tax burden. Well it's going to be thirteen billion dollars a year right now to deal with the migrant crisis. That shouldn't be on the taxpayers of New York at all, because there shouldn't be illegals there. Now, what they want is a federal bailout. They want the federal government to come in and write the checks for all of this. So that means then that the problems of the sanctuary jurisdiction of New York are also the problems of you know, Kansas and Tennessee and Montana and you know you name it right, because your federal income taxes basically go to this. The Treasury is going to be writing the checks now. The only reason that hasn't happened is a Biden administration knows that's a problem for twenty twenty four. Federal bailout for the illegal immigration crisis and sanctuary jurisdiction like New York City, that's going to.
Speaker 1: Be an issue. How much of an issue, Well, let's talk about what the polls are telling.
Speaker 2: Us about the status of Biden and his competitors right now. You know, there's some chatter these days in financial circles, the word from our sponsor here about when our federal government could announce a new form of US currency, a digital one, if the rumors are true, could replace our current currency system. One well researched financial newsletter editor and former Wall Street insider thinks this is actually gonna happen. He's worried about it. He wants to tell you about what you can do to prepare. His name is Tika Tuari. This is the type of thing you want to get ahead of. Tika is exposing this government plan in a revealing new video and showing you how these three steps you need to take to prepare are essential. See it online a dollar Recall dot Com to watch the video. Some in the government don't want you to see dollar recall dot Com. Learn how to prepare before it's too late. That's dollar Recall dot Com, paid for by Palm Beach Research Group. Dollar Recall dot Com. Now, Biden, let's talk about this. Biden is behind Trump right now, out by a point, trailing Nicky Haley by six points.
Speaker 1: Now, this is this is interesting.
Speaker 2: This is according to the latest CNN polling, two thirds of Democrats say they want another option. Two thirds of Democrats do not want Joe Biden to be the Democrat nominee. But now I believe that. Let me just say, I think two thirds of Democrats do not want Joe Biden to be the nominee.
Speaker 1: Here's the issue. What's the process to replace him?
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris steps up Kamala Harris will lose, and they know that, so what do they do?
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 2: And they can roll the dice and have Joe step down in an election year so that Kamala ascends and then Kamala can pick a new vice president's that's one plan. But I don't think that the indictments against Trump are working the way that they anticipated. I don't think now. I think that they're making that they could be making a major miscalculation aary. No one really knows yet, but essentially they're in a position where they could be creating a rally to the flag moment for the Republicans while also having their own Democrats start to falter just because Joe Biden is too old and they're concerned about his mental competence. Biden and Trump are both at thirty five percent favorability Nicky Haley according to CNN Pulse, then SSRs Pole would beat Biden by six points six points right now. Now we're a year out, year in change out from the election, so a lot of things will change between now and then. But I do think this is a reminder that what will play well in the primary doesn't necessarily play well in the general election and primary voters on both sides don't like to hear this. But if it's about winning independence in swing states, well then you have to start thinking about what appeals to those groups and what could change things for them. So yeah, this polling is very interesting for where we are right now. Donald Trump up a point on Joe Biden. If the Democrats think that Trump will beat Biden. If the Democrats believe that Trump will actually defeat Biden, then I think that maybe they start getting desperate. But they have no good option. An open primary when you have the incumbency is a vote of no confidence in your own party. So I don't see that happening. And having Kamala step up that's the more likely option. I don't think that will get it done. I don't think that will allow them to Democrats don't think that will allow them to win. Let's talk about the mass mandates here in a second. But you know, being healthy, feeling strong. Who doesn't want that? Are friends at Chalk, the supplement company based in Texas. They want to help you feel your very best. They've got a great line of all natural supplements designed for both men and women. Their most popular products are the Male Vitality Stack and the Female Vitality Stack. The first one includes a leading ingredient that replenishes diminished amounts of testosterone and guys. It's needed by almost every guy, whether they realize it or not. The Female Vitality Stack is specifically formulated to provide what's needed for optimum hormone health. You're going to find their products online. That way, you can save thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription you choose for life when you use my name in the purchase process. Go to chalk dot com. That's cchoq dot com. Use my name Buck when you make your purchase to get thirty five percent off for the life of your subscription. Cancelable anytime chalkcchoq dot com use my name Buck for thirty five percent off.
Speaker 1: I love this. Uh.
Speaker 2: You have hunting Huntington Beach, California, which is an enclave of Orange County, saying that mask and vaccine mandates are banned.
Speaker 1: In the city. Can't do it, can't do it. This is the way, This is what is needed. The State of Florida.
Speaker 2: Big high five to Governor Ron DeSantis bands mask mandates in schools, vaccine mandates and schools and for businesses can't do it illegal.
Speaker 1: That's the way it should be. That's the way it should be.
Speaker 2: Big government, and sorry, it can't be. When they have the power they make us do these things, and we have the power, they can still.
Speaker 1: Make us do these things. Sorry, that's not gonna fly. That's not gonna fly. You know, there's a lot of ways you.
Speaker 2: Can come up with a legal justification based on statute and based on the Constitution, state statute, and then the Constitution additionally to prevent this kind of lucy again. But Democrats they're kind of trying it out right now. They're putting out the triballons. Maybe they'll do it, Maybe they'll give it a go. We have to shut it down. Thanks for hanging out, Team Doctor. Tomorrow Shield Time