Speaker 1: Get your hands.
Speaker 2: Together, and we're gonna stop and part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 2: Hello. Fun fact, before we get started, I learned something about Scott today. You can scare that guy with the door shut. You don't even have to be in the same room as him. You can be in a separate room and he will still jump InTouch.
Speaker 3: I mean a scream as a scream, as a scream, it don't matter where it's coming from.
Speaker 2: There's a door between us.
Speaker 3: Like there's no sound for me here. It's like you're standing right there.
Speaker 2: Please. It was very funny. And then he you know, holds his chest. I'm gonna die.
Speaker 4: When I die.
Speaker 5: I was gonna scare him in the bathroom the other day because I looked under the stall and I thought I saw your shoe, but I wasn't one hundred percent certain. But what I was gonna do is just slam my body against the metal divider.
Speaker 3: You know at one time, you know, be down the hall. He literally scared the ship out of me. I was sitting in the bathroom and he scared me so hard that I shit more.
Speaker 4: Well, that's your body reflex, all right.
Speaker 6: Toilet time.
Speaker 4: It squeezes it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what were you going to say?
Speaker 2: No, that was I just Scott Scott something else man, this guy and then he tried to scare me back and it didn't work and he was like, what he's not a good sca.
Speaker 3: Well, you didn't even flinch nothing.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult, and I'm not saying this as a challenge. It's very difficult to scare me where you actually see something happen.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been frightened of anything?
Speaker 2: I'm scared of everything all the time. I have the crazy imagination I hear my ice maker at night. I'm like.
Speaker 5: Ever in the middle of the night, you wake up and I don't know if it's in my dream or if it actually happened, but you hear allowed bang or something that happened to me last night. I heard some I could have sworn I heard a bang and I woke up, you know, ready to take my clothes off and a cost of whoever's in my bedroom.
Speaker 6: Now, one's in a bangle, you dreaming about a bag?
Speaker 5: That's what I don't know, But I could have sworn it happened in real life.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny, that's in the OJ documentary, Cato kaelin who is like staying in the guest house when OJ, apparently I guess, came home. He heard a and then the picture on the wall went to the side. He thought they had an earthquake. He was going around asking everybody if they had an earthquake.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it was an.
Speaker 3: Earthquake when we first when we first moved into the house. That happened to me and I heard something in the basement. I jumped out of bed in my tidy whities and no shirt, just underwear, and I with a stun gun and a flashlight.
Speaker 4: And I was a stun gun's footage of this. Please you film everything.
Speaker 3: No, but I went into the basement with a flashlight and a stun gun in my underwear.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was the weirdest.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine Scott being like the dude who has to go investigate this out.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, He's the last person I'd want with me. Gosh, did you have a question for the podcast? Oh?
Speaker 2: I do? Okay, So I found this page and I love it because it just helps you get to know people a lot better and it asks you all kinds of interesting questions. So I thought I could ask some of you guys some of these questions, and they're actually not only me getting to know you, but us getting into ourselves. Because I thought about some of these, I was like, hmm, so I'll start with this, which part of you, for everyone here feels most misunderstood by others?
Speaker 4: Part of our body or no.
Speaker 2: Personality, your body? What part of your body is misunderstood? Me?
Speaker 3: Okay, the question I got one.
Speaker 2: Which part of you, which part of your identity? Will say is most misunderstood by others?
Speaker 6: Okay, mag go first, because it just came right to me. My intelligence. People think I'm stupid, people think I'm uneducated just because sometimes my mannerism is in the way I act. But actually I was a straight A student. I'm more educated than you know. My vocabulary isn't as big as some of yours, but big thank you, thank you or epistopical. Sometimes every mispronounce things because you know I have. I am a font of knowledge in a lot of different areas. And I've never flexed on you guys ever, So.
Speaker 5: I think that's because I kind of deal with deal with it as well. That's the character you and I play there is Thenate on the show versus the Nate at home on the show versus the Anthony at home.
Speaker 6: Don't get it twisted. Yeah, Now that doesn't mean I'm being fake or we're being fake, but like you.
Speaker 4: Know, I like to play around. I'm goofing around with everybody.
Speaker 6: And because I'm always goofing, you know, you know, people could mistake that for oh, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed in okay.
Speaker 2: I also think if you were truly an idiot, you wouldn't have been able to keep this job for as long as you have. Fair Enough, I don't wait, let me think, not you, I'm just thinking of other people, Danielle, Do you have an answer. I think it's how loud I am.
Speaker 1: It's like sometimes people are like, oh my gosh, because you will. But that's it's where I grew up, that's you know, the area I'm from. We were all loud. That's how we communicated. It's how we communicated our love to each other.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I think a lot of people are like, oh my god, it just needs to control it. But that's me. So I think a lot of times it's missed understood for maybe me being brash or me just being like, you know, like in your face, and that's really not what it is all the well.
Speaker 4: As somebody that sits right next to you.
Speaker 2: You do have a lot of volume, you know what on that topic. So you know, I do my podcast in this studio. I don't let people sit at your mic. Oh you don't for multiple reasons. But the engineers have turned it down. Oh yeah, they have to. So when somebody comes in at a regular level, you can't hear them. I have to adjust all them. Like I'm louder than everyone.
Speaker 5: Yea, mine is turned up because sometimes the guests speak softly and Daniells.
Speaker 4: Is turned.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. And that one we're scary sitting that's the loudest one. Something hot, yeah, coming in hot, coming in hot, baby, all right.
Speaker 4: Ask the question to Scotty Bee.
Speaker 2: Okay, Scottie Bee, which part of your identity is most misunderstood by others?
Speaker 3: I think it has to be my sarcasm. I think it makes me come across as a big giant dick with people that don't know me, you know, because I'm I'm incredibly sarcastic, and I try to make a joke out of everything, sometimes in the wrong situations.
Speaker 2: He used to really emphasize the try there.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, but I just I think that's what it is. I mean, I'm a I think that I'm a genuinely jovial, nice person for the most part. But I think, you know, if I try to make a joke out of something or my sarcasm, it makes me look a dick. So I think that's what's most misunderstood. And if you for people that I meet right away, I shouldn't be like that, but it's hard for me to not.
Speaker 2: I remember when I first met you, I did think you were an asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most people do.
Speaker 6: Nohole.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. He was so mean to me, so I was. It was when I first met all of you guys and I was hanging out in his studio, just the two of us. He would not to me at all. I tried to talk to him a couple of times and he was like, I'm busy, like totally blew it off. Really, Yeah, he didn't care at all, you told me later. I figured you were just one of like a million people coming through, so I didn't really give a shit to get to know you.
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, that's just not me though that was probably a bad point in my life.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. Well, what do want to know about bad points in life?
Speaker 4: Scott, He's always in a bad point.
Speaker 3: Not right now?
Speaker 4: Yay, one rare exception.
Speaker 2: I'm happy or not?
Speaker 4: That's great, thank you, Neat Okay, the question being.
Speaker 2: Which part of your identity is most misunderstood by other people?
Speaker 5: So it's changed, I think recently. I mean it used to be the joke. I was so into myself, my parents and stuff. I really don't care anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You guys have noticed. I don't care about what I wear. I don't care what my hair looks like. I don't care what people think of you.
Speaker 4: I don't real And.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it was after the strokes, because you know, once you almost don't have a life, you really don't care about some things that used to be. So as you look back, you know, superficial and thinking back, why didn't I waste so much time thinking about that and putting so much effort into it because it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. So yeah, so I'm not as into myself as some people might be.
Speaker 2: Led to believe, led to believe by you. Yes, yeah, I totally I see everybody's point. Yo, yeah, oh what about you? I think everything about me is misunderstand Danielle No. I think that so. Growing up with immigrant parents, they always would say to us, the one commodity you never get back is time. Don't waste people's time, and sugarcoating gives you cavities. So if you have something to say, just say the thing. It's actually kinder in the long run. If you don't like something, to end that thing, whether it's a relationship or you're working on an idea and that doesn't work for you. I think sometimes what I believe in my head is saving people time and effort and all kinds of whatever it is. I think people interpret it as me being an asshole, where in my head I'm like, I was actually trying to be really nice. I don't when I write emails to people, I don't fluff it up with a whole paragraph of Hey, I hope this email finds you well and you had a great weekend and blah bah blah. I'll just write whatever the sentence is because I don't want to waste your time with fluff because we'll never get time back. But I know that there's definitely this notion that I'm an asshole, and I think that a lot of times what I perceive to be me being nice or considerate of somebody and their time, other people take as me.
Speaker 5: I think once you explain it, it makes total sense. Yeah, but without that explanation, of course you're going to be an asshole.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But with the explanation, my god, you're doing everybody a hat.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. People don't take it that way.
Speaker 4: I think you need to have the disclaimer.
Speaker 2: By explaining to you. And even if it's you know, for the most part, if it comes to dating somebody and you realize pretty early on I don't really feel this, don't streng someone along.
Speaker 5: Tell them you said, you've had deep conversations with everybody, and you've said some things to me where it's blunt, but then you realize, Wow, I needed to hear that, because when you sugarcoat something, you don't get the point.
Speaker 6: I can always come to you for a dose reality, for sure.
Speaker 5: Say the opposite here, like when you sugarcoat something and you dance around it, people don't get the message. But when you say something matter of factly, sometimes people need to hear that. And I know you've said some things to me. Wow, I needed to hear that. Well.
Speaker 2: I hope it was it wasn't interpreted as being a dick, because I at the moment, whatever it was, at the moment, even if you needed to hear it, I hope that you weren't like, damn.
Speaker 5: That's the point I'm trying to make is God, sometimes you need to hear it like that because so many other people sugarcoat ship, they dance around it. You don't know what they're trying to say, and then so you're left in this limbo.
Speaker 2: You do a ship sandwich Nate.
Speaker 6: And know it, don't ever apologize. We've had these talks before too. And then as you're getting out of my car, you're like, I don't mean.
Speaker 4: To be a dick. No, don't do that, don't say that the whole thing. Totally get it. Every person in their life needs that friend that just like it is.
Speaker 1: That's that's how I feel about Lisa Froggy's wife, Lisa. I know she's the friend that if I she's not gonna coddle me ship to me, I'll call our and I'll go, Lisa, put on.
Speaker 4: Your big girl pants.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh shit, all right, but I need that.
Speaker 1: She's the person of my life that does that the most.
Speaker 2: You know, and you know in turn, I will say I because we all see the world through our lens. I don't interpret people being assholes to me that probably are trying because I'm like, oh cool, you just gave me an answer and move right on, and I want feedback that is honest. I don't need you to sugarcoat it. If you don't want me to go somewhere, tell me you don't want me to go and tell me why, But don't waste my time with oh, you know, we'll think about it, or maybe let me let me reach out and get back. Just tell me no, please, it's fine. I hate that, but yeah, interesting, I love that question.
Speaker 4: I hope everybody today answers that to themselves.
Speaker 2: Or at least thinks about it.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, was that our sign off? There?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 2: Maybe this is it the lines?
Speaker 4: Yes, scary we are.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, I'm not that stupid.
Speaker 3: You just don't pay attention.
Speaker 6: But but you went me that didn't seem like that was the end of the podcast, right, in the podcast Gotcha, No, I didn't know what it was done.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Ran after party