Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: When I see that scene that I saw in today with people coming out of helicopters and airplanes that are emaciated, that look like they haven't had a meal in a month, no reason for that.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how much longer we can take it.
Speaker 4: You want to recast, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Long we can take it.
Speaker 3: When I watch people that were healthy people a reasonably short number of years.
Speaker 2: Ago and you look at them today, they look like they've aged twenty five years.
Speaker 3: They literally look like the old pictures of holocausts.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing, I mean, the same thing.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how long we're gonna take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was Donald Trump on Air Force One where he's doing something that other presidents haven't done, where he's been having people come back in his little cabin where he's basically got his I'm the President desk in Air Force One and the press doesn't usually go in there, but he's been taking questions. And then when he got to the Oval Office, he was asked about, Well, I guess we should bring you up to speed on this. So maybe you saw the videos over the weekend of Jummas releasing some hostages while they taunted them and made them thank them.
Speaker 2: Thank their captors.
Speaker 1: Before they turned them over to the Israelis, and the hostages, as Trump just said, there looked like they were Holocaust victims. They weren't treated very well. You got all kinds of health problems or anything like that. Then, yes, the abused denied medical care. And it's shocking to me.
Speaker 5: Started to interrupt the soft peddling of the fact that Hamas has murdered or allowed to die of their wounds or beat to death or whatever. A bunch of the hostages. They were alive. Now they're dead. Well, I hope we can get their bodies back. Wait a minute, how do you jump to that. I'm on the treatment of all the women. I mean, good lord, but yesterday Hamas announced they were.
Speaker 1: Backing out of the ceasefire agreement, claiming Israel wasn't giving enough aid or something like that. This is the way they jerk things around all the time, Always have, always will until they're all dead, which hopefully will be soon. But Trump was asked about this sort of threat in the Oval Office, and he clarified a bit.
Speaker 6: Well, I would say this, and I'm going to let that because that's Israel's decision. But as far as I'm concerned, if all of the hostages aren't returned by Saturday at twelve o'clock, I think it's an appropriate time. I would say, cancel it, and all bets are off, let hell break out.
Speaker 3: I'd say they ought to be returned by twelve o'clock on Saturday. And if they're not returned, all of them, not in drips and drafts, not two and one and three and four and two through Saturday at twelve o'clock, and after that, I would say, all hell is going to break out.
Speaker 1: So I came across this. Practically nobody hates Trump more than our friend Tim Sanderford. But Tim retweeted somebody saying this about Trump's statements yesterday on that I'm so inured to four years of the democrats tolerance of, and often admiration for, Palestinian sadism and savagery that hearing someone makes simple, normal moral observations about gods of fields shocking and it shouldn't right no kidding.
Speaker 2: The Biden administration would.
Speaker 1: Never just say out loud, hey, those hostages were horrible, look like they've been tortured, What the hell right?
Speaker 2: Or you're bad guys or anything like that.
Speaker 1: There would have been no statement, or if there had been a statement, anything slightly condemning a Homas would have had to accompany something condemning of Israel, because you know, you got to balance it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and it's weird. It's disturbing to me.
Speaker 5: I've been studying propaganda since I was a teenager, and it's almost anti propaganda the way the Biden administration pretended things were not a problem, and the rest of us would look at things and say, oh my god, that's outrageous, that's horrifying. But they would either pretend it doesn't happen or say, well, we need to reach a ceasefire with these people. And their view was so wildly different than mine and probably yours. I'm guessing that you started to think out, am I out of line here or something? It was like propaganda by silence, if you know what I mean, the systematic soft pedaling of something till you saw it.
Speaker 2: I think this is horrific and outrageous, but nobody else seems to him. I nuts.
Speaker 1: I unfortunately think that was so driven by they think Twitter is the world and Columbia college campuses. Yeah, the college kids in Columbia. You know, boy, how if we say something mean about Hamas or point out how these hostages appear to be have been tortured, Well, that's going to make the college kids really angry.
Speaker 2: I really think that drove their messaging, which is the Currens. Yeah it is. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The other aspect of this, to me that's just remains utterly mystifying. Is as the Wall Street Journal points out, that the two sides were supposed to have begun talks about the second phase agreement that would really lead to the release of all remaining hostages and the many many bodies of those were killed in captivity or died on October seventh, and an end to hostilities in Gaza. And I'm thinking, wait a minute, negotiations to end the hostilities in Gaza, which either call for the complete removal of Hamas like it's a tumor, or they are almost hilariously doomed to fail. There can be no successful negotiation did include Moss. There's zero goodwill October seventh is like, what's the opposite of good will? People who continue to talk about negotiations for an end to hostilities?
Speaker 2: I seriously don't understand you at all.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said yesterday, making those hostages who you've kept for a year and a half and tortured and killed a whole bunch of their friends in front of them, thank you for your captivity before you hand them over a few people. Screw y'all. The hell is coming noon on Saturday. Kill them all, every single one of them.
Speaker 5: And nobody has said this out loud, but we have, and I will again. The Israelis figured all right, let's see how how many hostages we can get back will participate in this farcical negotiation. We'll trade them hundreds of fighters and terrorists and murders for a few of our innocence and a handful of our soldiers. For as long as we can hold this shaky bastard together, it's going to break down, and when it does again, the wolf ass commences.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how different the messinging would be on this If Kamala had won, it might actually have been the most consequential election of my lifetime.
Speaker 2: The way things have played out over the last three weeks. You're right, You're absolutely right. Oh my god, Well it's going to be something to see what happens. What do you guess?
Speaker 1: So I was watching Richard Haas this morning on MSNBC. He's their go to foreign policy expert because he ran the Council on Four Relations. Forever he thinks it's over, there's not going to be a Stage two violence will return.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I find the whole stage two thing utterly fanciful, just completely nuts. And nobody wants to say that out loud because that makes you sound like, well, I don't know what, like you don't value peace or your progenocide.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. No, I'm just looking at the forces aligned.
Speaker 5: It's like what I was saying, with utter confidence that Joe Biden couldn't possibly run for president again.
Speaker 2: Just it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Those dynamics here can't possibly yield what you are talking about. If you are talking about a negotiated, long term piece, Hamas is utterly uninterested in it.
Speaker 2: How do you not see that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They say it over and over. Why don't you listen to them? Why don't you ask them they'll tell you. It's like anybody who talks about a two state solution, please leave the room. I do not want to talk to you if you're going to bring up that, because it shows me that you're not paying attention. Hamas doesn't want a two state solution.
Speaker 5: All right, this is realism versus what is the opposite or real There are some people who hear.
Speaker 2: The next stages are.
Speaker 5: Going to be horrible and very difficult to take as a human being, and they say, well, there's got to be a better way, and you point out, no, there's no solution here. And they say, but there's got to be a better way, and you say, what is it. I don't know, but there's got to be a better way. And then there are people who say this is miserable and it sucks, but we've got to do it. Those are the realists, and it's too bad, but the grown ups have got to be in charge. Or you know what you get. You get more killing and more death and more misery and no future for the Palestinian people. That's what you get by pretending reality. The wolf of reality is not outside your door, you fools.
Speaker 1: Well, so sometimes there's a good guy and a bad guy or an evil guy that can't be changed, and the whole moral relativism trying to make both sides well they both have blame in this. It just ain't gonna work.
Speaker 5: I hate to resort to cliches. One more and then I'll let you wrap it up. But if Isra, if Hamas laid down its arms, there would be no more war. If Israel laid down its arms, there would be no more Israel.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yea.
Speaker 1: Somebody try to argue that that's not true, but that's not, just very simply true. I didn't expect Vince Neil of Motley Crue to be in the news today, but he is. I also want to talk about the big AI conference in Paris and a bunch of other stuff on the way. Stay here, I feel like I want the crew to go on for a little bit here before I get to the news item.
Speaker 2: I need to hear some singing Motley Crue ladies and Gemen. But fell differently, what's a little glout? It should be over a hardcore which one is? This is doctor Field, Doctor feels good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here's a little of the story, which is a very serious story that.
Speaker 7: Is registered to a company owned by Motley Crue lead singer Vince Neil. The rock star was not on the plane, but TMZ reports his girlfriend and their dogs were. She reported five broken ribs and is now recovering in the hospital along with a friend. She was traveling with a lawyer for Neil, saying mister Neil's thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.
Speaker 1: So lead singer for Motley Crue lying and his girlfriend and they're and some dogs, and they were involved in a plane crash. She got hurt and a person did die. So planes crashed into each other on the runway. They ran into each other, yes, Scottsdale, right, yeah, yeah, So anyway, I don't think you.
Speaker 5: Should have your lawyer say mister Neil's thoughts. Some prayers go out to the victims. I don't think Kate.
Speaker 2: Likes that this. Don't hire a lawyer to pray for you.
Speaker 1: It's it's just it's interesting how news works because it's a deadly plane crash, but it would not make the news. Runway lear jet bumps into another plane, I don't think. But and he wasn't there or anything but a well known rock star to the target. Demo of the news world owns the plane, so it's a news story. Yeah, it's just interesting how news works. It hasn't affected my life much, and they got to and they got to put up on ABC or every other newscast. I've seen pictures of Vince Neil or Motley Crue when they had long hair back in the eighties and everything like that. Oh yeah, Motley Crue. It's just you know, you got to have a hook for your stories.
Speaker 2: Is interesting the eighties.
Speaker 1: I guess if you unfortunately or injured or have a family member killed, hope it's done by a celebrity so it gets any attention.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it won't. I'm not sure I need any attention, but I see your point.
Speaker 5: So we were talking earlier about the miserable state of government schools and the bloat and the waist, and how weirdly in this society you have the left it's calling for wild radical change, like there's no such thing as a man and a woman.
Speaker 2: Nothing could be more fundamental.
Speaker 5: I mean, given the fact that the entire animal kingdom where there is sexual reproduction, has males and females, and everybody knows it, and don't bring up some damn starfish to me, unless you're a starfish anyway. So while they're insisting on just bizarro radical change, they also act as if, and we've seen this.
Speaker 2: During the Doge period of recent days, you.
Speaker 5: Also see this just frantic screeching, clinging to the status quo which must never change.
Speaker 2: It's really kind of odd if you think about it.
Speaker 5: But specifically in terms of schools, we made a brief reference to this about Fairfax County schools, right outside of Washington, d C. One of my offspring happened to attend college in beautiful fair Facts, so I know it fairly well. It's very affluent and very woke, very blue. And Fairfax County schools have been involved in a number of super ultra woke controversies and lawsuits in recent years, including persecuting anybody who came to the school board meetings and said, hey, I don't think guys should be playing girls' sports. Oh my god, you would be hounded out of your job, your community. You could barely, you know, walk the streets of Fairfax without getting yelled at and screeched at. Anyway, that's Fairfax for me, Fairfax County Public schools. It turns out seventy nine year old's retired attorney in Fairfax County. You had the time and the intelligence and the connections to do this on earthed startling documents through a public records request detailing the price tag for salaries of fifty two employees in the chief Equity office of Fairfax Public Schools.
Speaker 2: No, boy, embracing myself, let's start there.
Speaker 5: They have fifty two employees in their chief equity office at one school, one school district, six point four million dollars a year, or enough to pay about one hundred and twenty five new teachers.
Speaker 1: Why would you possibly need fifty people to do that? And the job the program is why the.
Speaker 5: Chief equity officer makes two hundred and sixty thousand dollars annually highest salary in the department, more than the salary of the vice president and all the congresspeople and senators in that area.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The highest salary goes to the person running the DEI department at your school district. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just And again the figure is you could hire one hundred and twenty five new teachers to tutor the kids startling struggling and reading and math. But no, instead you have this bloated fing DEI office that accomplishes nothing but pits people against each other by race. It is obscene. So I agree one hundred percent that culture wise, conservatism has had the best month.
Speaker 2: That we've had in fifty years. We have miles to go before we sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it almost makes me shudder to think if we'd have been able to, had been forced to go another four years down that road where it would have been so entrenched.
Speaker 2: He might not ever get it out. I know it's chilling to even consider it.
Speaker 5: So Trump, for all his excesses, and again I say, our checks and balances and systems will rain in his excesses, and we're all gonna be fine, given how the powers of progressivism were all aligned, including the media and academy and the rest of it. Yeah, they could have dragged us so far down in the hole we never would have gotten out.
Speaker 1: Here's a new trend in the corporate world. Joe Company sanctioned sex days could be coming paid time off to get freaky boosts productivity and workplace loyalty research fines.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We got a bunch of interesting stuff on the way, including in New York Times with their It seems like once a week opinion piece on is now a good time to bring children into this world? Which I always find hilarious, among other things. On the Way on the Armstrong and Giddy Show, Armstrong and getdy.
Speaker 5: Kedrick Lamar's halftime show drew criticism from fans, who called it the worst halftime ever.
Speaker 1: It was so bad Jimmy Carter came back to life just to turn off the TV.
Speaker 2: What I kind of missed the setup? I How did Jimmy Carter end up in there?
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Greg, fabulous ratings.
Speaker 2: I feel like that was a stretch. Lane's George h so oh oh oh. I need to mention this very briefly.
Speaker 5: Congresswoman Nancy Mace Cutie South Carolina, uh, just gave a speech last night on the House floor, very long, impassioned, explicit about her and other women's sexual assault and exploitation and abuse at the hands of her ex fiancee. She named names in Congress practically yes, a police report in Congress. Just shocking. We'll have the details for you coming up next segment. Why did she do it on the House floor? Don't know, Okay, stay tuned for that. I read a lot about AI. We talk a lot about AH.
Speaker 1: A lot of the smartest people in the world think it's going to be among the biggest things that's ever happened to human beings. I mean, if they're even half right, it's worth discussing. If they're right right, then it practically should be the only thing we're discussing. I mean, if it's going to be as big as fire or the Internet, as people have projected.
Speaker 2: So they're having a big conference in Paris.
Speaker 1: And all your big AI names are there, are many of them from Google and Open AI. And Elon's not there because he's busy trying to take over America and ruin it for all good people. Or he's unelected, but he's got a representative there because he's a big player in AI obviously, and President of India's there. Macrone was there for this speech a little bit you're about to hear. Trump didn't go because he's busy ruining America for all good, hard working government workers.
Speaker 2: He was elected. JD.
Speaker 1: Vance was there and this is what he said in front of all those people. Now this is another one of those I can picture what Vice President Harris would have said if she'd have been given a speech and for all these people, and about how it's all all of us working together to advance human beings in a safe and meaningful way.
Speaker 2: This is what Jade Vance says.
Speaker 8: We invite your countries to work with us and to follow that model if it makes sense for your nations. However, the Trump administration is trouble by reports that some foreign governments are considering tightening the screws on US tech companies with international footprints. Now America cannot and will not accept that.
Speaker 1: JD Van standing up there in front of everybody and saying we are not going to go along with your regulations, and we're the leaders in AI, you're gonna hamstring us, and without saying it out loud, with the obvious part being and Russia and China and North Koreina and some four hundred pound guy in his bed are.
Speaker 5: Gonna do whatever the hell they want, right right. Meanwhile we're dancing to the EUS tune.
Speaker 2: Why right?
Speaker 1: But that was not a go along to get along, and we and Great Britain have not signed on to some accord that promises what was the phrase, it's one of your common phrases, some sort of diversity thing, but it's not the word diversity, but something like that that promises, you know, to be sure that you have the right numb of this kind of person and that kind of person in every AI company whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just ridiculous. That'd be like going to.
Speaker 1: Los Alamos in nineteen forty four in Tel n Oppenheimer. We got to have Sorry, we're shutting the whole thing down. No more race to get the bomb. We got way too many white guys here, we do. We need to bipoc, we need women, we need all these different people, and then you can start back up trying to get the atomic weapon before Hitler does. I mean, it's just nuts that people even think that sort of thing. Of course, the countries that sign on to it, they got practically no AI program whatsoever, and they're never going to be the leader of anything.
Speaker 5: But we are, Oh goodness sakes, and I've got I can't restrain myself in the same side that's insisting on shutting it down in the name of equity, and what you were just describing is making it completely impossible to reform America's public schools.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to.
Speaker 1: You, here's what's interesting though, So I'm watching that, I'm sorry, so that you know, minority kids of whatever stripe would be qualified to participate in all the great tech stuff of the future. So they did this story on MSNBC This Morning, Watching Morning, Joe and cute Mika and Willie Geist were clearly shaking their heads horrified. Jd Vance's America first belligerents around AI, and they turned to their foreign policy expert Richard Haas for his opinion on this.
Speaker 7: What do you make of the stance that the Vice President was putting out there, especially about the regulation of AI.
Speaker 2: I think he's onto something.
Speaker 9: I simply don't think AI lends itself to regulation. Let me give you one image. With the nuclear weapons United States and the Soviet Union had them. We had arms control because nuclear weapons were basically in two hands, very large, concentrated efforts to build them.
Speaker 2: AI is so different.
Speaker 9: Distributed, decentralized dozens of companies in the United States and around the world. So the idea of that work, and.
Speaker 4: It seemed like the one thing that really needs to be regulated given the potential.
Speaker 9: Well, the problem is, first of all, how do you regulate the bad sides and not the good sides? Two decides how do you somehow discriminate China's and others aren't going to want to do it. There's too much economic upside here in Meka, potentially too much strategic and military upside. You can't regulate things when they're in a stage of fast development. They have to reach plateaus.
Speaker 2: AI is not going to reach a plateau. It's going to keep moving.
Speaker 9: I simply don't think the nature of the beast lends itself to regulation.
Speaker 1: And then Willie Geist says on MSNBC, so, what is this just going to be the wild West where people do.
Speaker 2: Whatever they want? And we're Claus said, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes it is, because there's nothing you can do to regulate it.
Speaker 2: Let's all grow up here people. I do really, I do feel like I really really believe this.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just like getting so neurotic and paranoid as I get older.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think we are on the precipice of the world becoming so different we can't even hardly recognize it within ten years because of AI think that's entirely possible, and it's going to be swaths of the world, and it's going to be more downside than upside. But I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Oh, it's just going to be the wild West. Yes, it is. The wild West was the wild West because until there was enough law enforcement or order that you could put upon.
Speaker 2: It, that's the way it was gonna be. You didn't have any choice. And that's the way.
Speaker 5: I had time to watch the man who shot Liberty balance tonight, the greatest metaphor ever for the Taming of the West. Anyway, you know here, let me interpret that conversation, let me translate it for you. And this is continuing our theme throughout the day today thus far realists versus non realists. So Mika says, I wish they could regulate this in a way so it doesn't get bad, and Richard Hass says there's not a way, and Mika says, I wish there was.
Speaker 2: He says, but there's not.
Speaker 5: And Willie Geist says, you know, I really wish there was, and Has says there's not. That's what happened in that conversation. I wish you we could is not an argument. It's not an intelligent stance. I mean, it's fine to fel that, but it's not I feel their argument. I feel that great no, no, no, Mika, Mika, it's decentralized. There are dozens of players scattered across the globe. I wish we could regulate them. Oh, fee, I, you're a nice lady, but you and your you can't be in charge well.
Speaker 2: And then getting back to sort of the politics of it.
Speaker 5: Especially not a nice lady, she's mean as a snake called spade space.
Speaker 1: Getting back to the politics of it where you know, everybody wants to make Trump and JD vancel look evil, you know, saying yeah he's onto something.
Speaker 2: Him standing up there and saying, look.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna put regulations on us, because we know how that's gonna play out is a much better approach. And again, try to picture Kamala Harrison what she would have said, some sort of we're all in this together, global, one world thingy that.
Speaker 5: Would have been when we work together together, we can work together rice to leave behind what has been.
Speaker 1: And whatever she said might very well have got a standing ovation there, but it would have been crap.
Speaker 2: It would have been no reality. It would have been not what's gonna actually happen.
Speaker 1: So how abouts that up there and say, look, you're not gonna regulate us we're the leaders in this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stay the leaders in this. Uh.
Speaker 5: Good, you people who hear the I wish and say I wish too. That was a great speech. We all wish and think you've offered humanity anything.
Speaker 2: I seriously don't get you. Trust me.
Speaker 1: I believe this to my bones too. You're better off with the United States being the leader in AI than China or Russia or North Korea or whoever.
Speaker 5: You are seriously standing by the roadside looking at a flat tire saying I wish the tire wasn't flat, and then the other side of the aisle is gonna change the tire, and you're gonna say, but you got your hands dirty, and that's a waste of a tire. I wish the tire wasn't flat.
Speaker 2: Your child Lord save me. So this is crazy.
Speaker 5: Nancy Mace, Republican congresswoman South Carolina stunning House floor speech last night alleging sexual abuse, rape, voyeurism, madness by a group of men in a highly personal and incredibly unusual speech will bring you some of the I hate to say highlights, but you'll get the shape of it's it's craziness.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out is there a greater significance to this and why you'd bring it to the floor of Congress or is it just a personal beef.
Speaker 2: We need to talk about that. Okay, that's on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl ratings in most watched ever one hundred and twenty six million people watch.
Speaker 2: The Super Bowl on Sunday. That is a stunning number.
Speaker 5: More on that next hour. If you don't get next Hour, you gotta go somewhere. You can grab it later via podcast. Subscribe to Armstrong and Getty on demand. So last night, Representative Nancy Mayce, Republican South Carolina got up to do a speech and to the shop in amazement of the chamber and now everybody hearing it. She began quoting a bunch of Bible verses and some philosophical talk, and then that led to her main point. And we're going to let her speak for herself and fill in blanks as we need to. But this is Nancy makes last night on the floor of the House.
Speaker 4: Today, I'm going to free myself from the monster who broke me. Today, I'm going to free other women who fell prey to the same man. Today I will free other women further from a group of men who committed the most evil acts against them. I want every woman and girl to know in the country you have a friend, and you have a sister and me and I will fight like hell for you every day of the week.
Speaker 2: She goes on.
Speaker 4: When I uncovered evidence of rape and the illegal filming of women and sex trafficking, I didn't just see victims. I saw a system that failed to protect them. I saw criminals who thought they could get away with it because no one had the guts, no one had the courage, no one had the bravery to hold them accountable. Because we are filled with cowards. I will burn this system to the ground if.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, okay, I'm I stayed out of you and Hanson talking about this right because I wanted to not know what's going on, so i'd be in a place of the listener here and you still don't when they.
Speaker 5: Say the very words in my mouth were you're asking yourself, what is she talking all?
Speaker 2: Specific's what I was going to ask.
Speaker 1: Did was there a lead up to that where the people sitting there know what the context is? Or is she like me where I'm thinking this is a very serious topic but what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Well, right, exactly, and I'm glad we're in the same place. I was just about to say, hang with it, because we're experiencing it like the House of Representatives experienced, and the context will come as.
Speaker 2: We go, which is a little odd, I get. But roll on, Michael.
Speaker 4: When you incapacitate women, it's against the law. When you sexually assault women, it's called rape. If you film women naked without their knowledge, without their permission, and without their consent, it's called voyeurism, and it makes you a peeping tom, and it is illegal. When you and your business partners like these all business partners, When you and your business partners pay each other and you sexually abuse women, it's called sex trafficking, and it is against the law, and by definition makes you a sex trafficker.
Speaker 5: Now here we go, it becomes clear she's talking about her ex fiancee and his business partners, and on the house of the floor of the house she names names to.
Speaker 4: Eric Bowman, Patrick Bryant, Brian Musgrave and John Osborne. You have bought yourself a one way ticket to hell. It is NonStop. There are no connections.
Speaker 5: So I.
Speaker 4: And all of your victims can watch you rot for an eternity.
Speaker 5: So in the next clip, which was very long and we had to shorten, she describes how somebody sent her a screen capture of her fiance profile on a dating site, and she demanded access to his phone. He put it in a safe. Then she somehow got legal access to his phone what is that? And found multiple pictures of and not like downloaded, but having been taken by that phone, of women, including what appeared to be at least one underaged girl, And then she describes finding videos of herself.
Speaker 4: I saw another video of another woman who was undressed, clearly on a camera, unaware she was being filmed. She was slender, and she had long brown hair. I turned up the volume to hear if there was audio. I heard my voice.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I zoomed in on the video and that woman was me. My entire body was paralyzed and I couldn't move where my feet on the floor. Was I breathing? I have no idea. I could feel pain shooting out of my heart, out of my chest, dropped straight down to the floor like I was in a nose dive. The pain running through my veins wouldn't stop. Time was suspended for a moment. This monster stole my body. It felt like I had been raped.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like she was.
Speaker 1: So she was drugged and raped by her own husband, fiance fiance, but and was completely unaware of it. Apparently well right, She made vague references to women being drugged and raped and and surveilled in videotapes without their knowledge, which she got specific is about she as far as I know, she wasn't specific about who got raped when exactly, although it was a very very long speech and we're just getting excerpts.
Speaker 2: Worth pointing out.
Speaker 5: That provision of the Constitution, which you may have heard of, known as the Speech and Debate Clause, gives members of Congress broad protection from prosecution for what they say while performing legislative duties. And her office put out a statement saying everything she said is protected. They are not conjecture, they are not allegations. They are facts based on information she uncovered and documents she accidentally discovered. But she also heavily criticized South Carolina Attorney general.
Speaker 1: But like, is this a full on? She's gone to the cops and pressed charges and all this stuff, and then she talks about it on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The South Carolina Department of Investigations, whatever the proper name is, you get the idea, says we have a substantial file on this case and will disclose the particulars when it's appropriate.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that would be something to check videos in the phone and then you finally figure out it's you.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, that's me.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Boy, this case is going to be heard about for a long time. I have a feeling.
Speaker 1: WHOA If you missed an hour of our show, grabbed the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty