Speaker 1: Wait, it's because we can't do bull chat anymore because Dad Life can't can't, can't make it work. Sarey's just so busy, so save But why are we losing money and subscribers? Oh but record from home? No I can't, I can't. You don't get it, bro, you don't get it. Once I'm home, Dad Life got it. Make the shore, the cribs are ready, make sure the bottles are warmed up. You don't get it. Oh we're recording. Hi, everybody, welcome to another episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: No, that not that port. I was just keeping that from me. Oh okay, I'm gonna cut that part off.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool cool cool. Yeah, well, I'm gonna leave it all that in the video. I don't really care. I don't really care. Bro, you have taken your own grave. More people agree with me.
Speaker 2: You're right. You should see the DMS.
Speaker 1: No, trust me, you should see my DMS. People are like, so are his kids? One and two? That the dad life is? That is that struggle?
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're done, You're done. Can we start?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We could start live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers, you.
Speaker 2: Know from the family dairies. They're a family dairy. You know they care about families. Andrew, yeah, yeah, as you should. Well, totally.
Speaker 1: And you know when I like to record, you know, I make it in my schedule. I've told you guys a million and one times how busy I am. But yet I still am able to show up. So I just asked for a little bit of you know, time concession with Scott. You know, I'm showing up here, you show up for me the same way, but you know, apparently it doesn't work the same. So yeah, sorry, guys. It's on one way street and Scott's the only car down it. You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, great taste of freshness for over one hundred years. Thank you, Farmland Fresh Dairies. They are our friends, our partners, and we appreciate them. And they're local, man, yeah, local. So welcome to Serial Killers. This is the podcast, the award nominated podcast. Don't think we'll when because you know, but you know, so this is Serial Killers and we're gonna eat some cereal. I'm gonna tell you how it is, and you're gonna try it or not based on our ratings. Yes, yeah, let's just start.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I found this one in Walmart a couple of weeks ago. It is new. It is in the special k line from Kellogg's. You know, just when you thought they couldn't come out with another flavor of special k Okay, here it is. It's limited edition, Andrew, just like this podcast limited edition.
Speaker 1: What do you mean limited edition?
Speaker 2: Iised vanilla latte means it won't be around forever. Oh my god, you are the most dramatic human.
Speaker 1: You are so dramatic the fact that you're saying that you want to cancel the podcast because I'm asking you to record a bull chat from your house and let it be known that is what this man has said.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: The podcast is over, guys, we can't record anymore. I'm not doing this whole work from home crap.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it yesterday was the snow day, or the day before or the day.
Speaker 1: After that before that. You can't do it when you're home. Period.
Speaker 2: You know nothing about my life.
Speaker 1: Well you know nothing about mine, but you're sure stand by my computer at ten o'clock every morning and make it seem like I'm the one who's not able to record. Folks.
Speaker 2: All right, So it looks like this man special k flakes and it's a big old cluss. There's a vanilla stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 2: I kind of am too. Let's see what's going on here.
Speaker 1: I actually love vanilla attes. I don't have them very often.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh man, I smell the coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know me, and you know me and coffee flavored things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, ref roof stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what, man, it smells so good.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited for this. I've never I don't think we've ever had a flake that's been coffee flavored.
Speaker 2: A coffee flavored flake, yeah, I would have to check Serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: I don't think we have because it's very Why would you do it on a flake?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean someone did, although I believe it's in the cluster.
Speaker 1: Here, this little bubble going back to the.
Speaker 2: Farm Land Fresh dairy's fridge or some organic home milk.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: It is one of my favorite varieties. You know.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling this is going to be a five bowler for me. I will be very upset if it is not.
Speaker 2: And I will predict that it is not going to be five balls for me or even close.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be terrible.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it'd be terrible.
Speaker 1: I did say that. Don't put words in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Nope, this is not for me. You know who would like this, Our friend Greg join Us brothers, Greg poot McGee, who would love it. He loves coffee flavored stuff. I wish he was here today.
Speaker 1: I love coffee flavored stuff too. The thing is, the cluster doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 2: Where's so okay? So where's the vanilla latte flavors? And the flakes as in a cluster? It is in that cluster, right, I'm gonna just have a flake.
Speaker 1: Clusluster is kind of like a weird crunch to it that I'm not a fan of.
Speaker 2: And they're very different sizes. There's a massive one in there. I don't if you see the flakes have just a hint of coffee. I don't know. I'm sorry. It's a ball and a spoon for me. I just can't get into it.
Speaker 1: M Yeah.
Speaker 2: The cluster itself has a lot of flavor, like would you just eat a bowl of clusters? No, that's a bit much.
Speaker 1: It's a little too much for me, But I like the attempt. I'm gonna give this four balls.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a pretty decent cereal otherwise, and the whole milk really adds to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so all right, I mean my favorite variety is redberries.
Speaker 1: This was good. Yeah. I like the generic image of a latte on the front. This is latte.
Speaker 2: You could take that one home, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I will. While you're getting rid of stuff.
Speaker 2: Will you ask us for cleaning out?
Speaker 1: No, just bring the clearing out limited edition, just like this podcast.
Speaker 2: Bro, bring the box back when you're done though. I need it.
Speaker 1: No, why I refuse?
Speaker 2: But I need it?
Speaker 1: No, you don't. That's called hoarding. And we've gone over this and I've submitted you to hoarders. It's not called hoarding when it's like for our podcast. Yeah, it is called hoarding when literally all of these are expired old cereal just sitting in the box. When we have a whole kitchen at work that people could eat the cereal at but instead you cling to them and call them your children. That is the definition of hoarding.
Speaker 2: But I need the flatten boxes.
Speaker 1: No you don't. What have you done with them? They're sitting in your attic.
Speaker 2: No we're gonna make quilts.
Speaker 1: We're not making quilts. We're not making quilts. You gotta get over it.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't bring myself to get rid of them.
Speaker 1: Well, then let me come over your house and throw them out, just.
Speaker 2: Like I have. They're not at my house, they're here. What yeah?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 2: They're in the closet.
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 2: Why when they came over here from the old studio. Now they're just in the closet.
Speaker 1: Get rid of them.
Speaker 2: No, uh, that's our history. Do you throw away your pictures of your family when you were a child.
Speaker 1: No, I scan them in my computer and then made room for them.
Speaker 2: I so scan every box and I'll throw them out. No, why have an intern to it?
Speaker 1: What intern al? So? What am I doing scanning boxes?
Speaker 2: What's the point so we can have a library?
Speaker 1: We do. It's Serial KILLERSPC dot com, where every cereal is ranked and logged, and there's pictures of us with the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sometimes you're like out of the frame and half the box. We need the full box.
Speaker 1: We don't need the full What do you need full box? Four? When have you ever gone into that cereal closet since we've moved here and said to yourself, hahm, special k with red berries. M would love to look at that box again. Yes, mmmmmmm, Well.
Speaker 2: It's just like I've saved every credit card I've ever had life. Every once in a while, I'll go, look.
Speaker 1: At that's strange.
Speaker 2: I look at them.
Speaker 1: That's string.
Speaker 2: I have hundreds.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't be doing that hundreds, and we should be getting rid of that because that is junk.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: I think it is. When you die, Do you think your kids are gonna go through your stuff and be like, oh my god, dad's old credit cards takes a tear to my eye. No, they're gonna be like, why did dad keep every old credit card?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, when my parents go, I cannot wait to go through all their stuff.
Speaker 1: Can't wait till what throw it in your house and then just look at it and be like, oh my god, look at all the extra stuff I've now collected. Yes, it's antiques, it's not antiques.
Speaker 2: It's memories.
Speaker 1: It's memories. But that doesn't mean it's an antique or you should keep it. Look precondo. Does it bring joy to you?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Too? Many things are sparking joy.
Speaker 2: It all brings lots. I go in my attic and have joy. That's too much joy, So much joy? Am I?
Speaker 1: I'm rid of some of the joys. It's just junk.
Speaker 2: It's the only joy I have. I must go in the attic and look at joy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then you're getting your joy from things that aren't actually bringing you joy.
Speaker 2: That was a false statement. My children bring me lots of joy. You bring me joy, Andrew, this podcast brings me joy. Yeah, you know, most of my world brings me joy. I need to eradicate the things in my life that do not bring me joy.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you what what come with me?
Speaker 2: Can't take a look next.
Speaker 1: This does not spark joy?
Speaker 2: It does. I look at it. I go, ah, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Everyone else he's in here and literally is like, oh wow, you really move from that whole big studio to this little, crammed one. And you kept every cereal box.
Speaker 2: And this is from another box of Matt that he sent over. He's a good pal of ours. Seven Sundays. We've had seven Sundays before, but this one's a Sunflower cereal, so I don't know. It's a sunflower cereal okay, And it's real Coco. Seven Sundays Sunflower cereal ingredients to crow about Cassava. Oh is that a melon?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be so artifical sweet, and we're gonna sa cassaba is the melon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not gonna What is cassava? I don't know sweetener, Okay, I'm asking. I think it is sunflower protein, dates, coconut oil, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and sea salt. It sounds interesting to me, Okay.
Speaker 1: Cassava, milt, I feel like it's a it's a melon.
Speaker 2: No, that's cassas ba. Oh, this is cassavva with a V.
Speaker 1: It's Winguardium leveosa, not leveosa what you never watched Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, all right, So these are they're like flower shaped pieces and they almost appear as if they were just like sprayed with some sort of cocava flavoring.
Speaker 1: Cassava is a perennial woody shrub with an edible root, which grows in tropical and subtropical areas of the world. Cool, all right.
Speaker 2: See also that it's a.
Speaker 1: Yuca manioc arrowroot and tapioca.
Speaker 2: But see it says it's sunflower cereal. But I don't see anything that says sunflower in here.
Speaker 1: I Rememerne would die if she had this. See she's allergic to some flowers.
Speaker 2: I was Renee. I haven't spoken about her in a while. Good good.
Speaker 1: I saw a Broadway show with Tiana and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Cool. Save it for bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I can't because we can't do it because so busy dad life. You wouldn't get it. You gotta take Coop in a daycare.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this is. Yay, that is atrocious. I mean it tastes like a car gated cardboard box.
Speaker 1: At best, it tastes like old bread, like just bread sitting on a counter that you haven't touched in like two weeks, and it's stale.
Speaker 2: The cocoa is almost non existent.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I do taste a hint of sunflower seeds, There's no doubt about that. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I know this is like a small business e Cereal, and they're trying, but please try try something else.
Speaker 2: Some big company's gonna buy them. I know, because there are Minneapolis. They're in Cereal City, you know, Cereal City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is cool, Yeah, this ain't good, all right, Well you spit it out so you get you get zero happily, it's fun.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it one spoon.
Speaker 1: That is like a loaf. I'm telling you, this is a loaf of stale bread. It is not it.
Speaker 2: No, the other seven Sundays we had was in a box. If I'm not mistaken, I'm gonna go look in the closet see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: No, just go to zero killerspc dot com and you'll find out even quicker than you flicking through a bunch of different boxes.
Speaker 2: Someone was going to alphabetize them for us, remember, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then what happened there? Because you just keep pawning it off on people and everyone's like, I don't want to go to this weird man's house catalog, all these cereal bogses.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: And we're bad. We're back, so you know it.
Speaker 2: Good to make it work, you know, I left as I always do.
Speaker 1: I just have to make it work.
Speaker 2: I know. So if you're listening to this podcast, remember you can watch it on YouTube. Yes, and I actually watched a whole bunch of them. This weekend. Great. Actually I didn't really watch them. I just left them playing. Oh we get credit for that, right? Yeah? Yeah, yeah we do. I think, what do we make, like seventeen dollars last month?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pretty big?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, you got to start somewhere.
Speaker 1: I'm excited that we're gonna go to the Podcast Awards. We have seats and we're gonna sit together, and who knows, maybe we'll be at the same table of these's La Longoria.
Speaker 2: What are we gonna wear? We're not gonna be at our table, I think, so what are we gonna wear? I don't know, like do I wear a serial killer's T shirt? Or do I wear like a suit jacket or something.
Speaker 1: I've been told that, like I need to look nice and presentable.
Speaker 2: Like trendy or suit. Ye, Like, what do we wear?
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna wear like a nice blazer with like jeans, because it's also like techi, Like south By Southwest is like techie. So you don't want to be like too formal and be like that guy in the room where it's like, didn't know that this was like not that kind of event.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need to be like a relaxed I need someone to help me go shopping.
Speaker 1: Kim the sheerld has offered.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, she has expensive taste though, I.
Speaker 1: Know, so I'll tell her to take the Chanel budget and put it into calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got thirty percent off. Yeah, a peeled at the other.
Speaker 1: I'll text her right now with us and say that you can be our official.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Coles has good. I got a suit there and nobody even knew.
Speaker 1: Should we call her and tell her that she's going to do this for us?
Speaker 2: No, because she's going to make fun of me.
Speaker 1: No, she won't.
Speaker 2: Okay, isn't she in some island, some deserted island, trying to get off of there on a raft or something round? Who would you say, Kim? I thought you said Michelle. No, I'm pretty sure you said Michelle first.
Speaker 1: Kim Fitzgerald, Hi, you're on uh Serial Killers with Scotti and I Hi, Kim, Hi.
Speaker 2: Happening.
Speaker 1: So we're calling you because we were talking about going to the podcast Awards and we wanted to know if you would be our official stylist.
Speaker 2: I need help.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Scotty does need help.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but but we we also agreed that you have to take like, you know, we know that you're like a little trendy snooty tuty, Like, we need a shop at Cole's. Can you do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I would never go to, but but I have thirty percent off. No, they're not, they're not. Well, okay, what's one what's one step up from Calls and one step down from Gucci.
Speaker 1: I think let's go to like Nordstrom rack h rack norm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about Macy's backstage, Macy's backstage, you let me help you. Maybe maybe we can get a sponsor to pay for our wardrobe, just like at the end of Game Shows where it says Scott Edgerw's wardrobe provided by Botany five hundred. Let's do that.
Speaker 1: I literally this is not off the rails, Kim. I will be honestly, I'm still kind of focused on the fact that he called me snooty tooty.
Speaker 2: I think what's the word he is? Well, a little bit. Just haven't fully recovered from that. You're a little bit you're a little.
Speaker 1: No, okay, well, well, so you'll be our official style help or at least mine. I've been looking for a charity case, so this feels like.
Speaker 2: A good way to give back does I mean I have to do? You have to come to New Jersey.
Speaker 1: We can meet in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yes, New York. Done, let's meet in the middle, New York.
Speaker 1: The price are gonna be even worse for you.
Speaker 2: I'll play. Oh, there's also more tax in New York on clube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe you should come to New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Damn it. All right, I'm gonna make a dame. We're gonna go, We're gonna play.
Speaker 1: If you bring a coupon, I'm gonna quit on the spot.
Speaker 2: But that's how you make things cheaper.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna work on him, Kim, But thank you for being our official stylist.
Speaker 2: Okay, can't wait?
Speaker 1: All right, bye him.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: Yah, I'm ninety nine percent sure that you said Michelle first.
Speaker 1: No I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine, but at least we have a stylist.
Speaker 1: Now that's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's move on to the last cereal Andrew you know kids.
Speaker 1: So it's I gotta warm up the bottle for Cooper.
Speaker 2: No One more cereals that I pick up Ashley for preschool. The second of two cereals from Natalie and Melissa. These are our great listeners that went to Wegman's and bought us very good Barry Granola cross. Why are you being such a jerk to me? Why stop doing it?
Speaker 1: Because every excuse Now this is dead dead And I will say, my friend, he's doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not a life.
Speaker 1: Well, he has a legit newborn. The kid was born like a week ago, okay, and he's making time for everything. And you're just like because he wants to get away from screaming baby. Well, the way you make it sound like you have a screaming baby, what did you just do?
Speaker 2: So chrume blew in my eye? When I opened that bag, was was really it was full of air, and it was really full of air. When I opened it, something popped in my eye. I'm not kidding. Look at the video.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, yeah, there's a flake in my eye. It looks like you can't go to Texas anymore.
Speaker 2: I think I scratched my corny. I guess, Oh god, not you just healing.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's gonna mash up Cooper's peas, dude tonight.
Speaker 2: She doesn't like peas anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she grew out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's at stage two. Now whatever, dude, Everyone with kids that's listening gets it. They all everyone gets it.
Speaker 1: They all they get it. But again, when I reveal the ages to people, they're like, wait, what so he can't do that because of what?
Speaker 2: Okay, Like the other day when we were recording that bull chef from my house, Oh, I Dad, Dad, through the whole thing, and I'm ignoring them.
Speaker 1: Well, did you tell them? I go back to what I said to you on that podcast. Did you tell them you were recording? And then you said koopernita iPad, which again sounds like if I didn't know that Cooper was.
Speaker 2: Two years old, she wasn't at the house. I had to bring it to her. Okay, Wegmans very very gonn Ola crunch, thank you.
Speaker 1: Wait anyway, so how was she screaming at you cooking? So what was Ashley screaming about.
Speaker 2: Having a problem with the oven? I think not important?
Speaker 1: Okay, but what was the problem.
Speaker 2: She didn't know how to preheat it and she was baking?
Speaker 1: What was she baking.
Speaker 2: Cookies?
Speaker 1: Okay? Does she usually know how to preheat the oven?
Speaker 2: It wasn't, I it wasn't whatever, dude, all right, so I taste the raisins.
Speaker 1: It's good. I think this is delicious. Actually, I give it four bowls already. Yeah, it's a nice it's a very nice flavor. It's like not overpowering, it's it's it's good. I like it.
Speaker 2: But you are not a fan of cranberries. I know there's also cherries and blueberries in here.
Speaker 1: The taste isn't lingering.
Speaker 2: I cranberries good? Come on?
Speaker 1: Could you laugh at that one? I laugh at all your jokes. You can't laugh at mine.
Speaker 2: Oh blueberry?
Speaker 1: No hard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, broke like clue.
Speaker 1: So you've broken a tooth? You have a corny of scratch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got these kids?
Speaker 2: This cereal is really crosses bodily harm to you. There's would be a warning on it. Okay, I do like it. Three balls in a spoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you want to send us cereal, go to Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. Get the address over there. Newman has it over on the side. You can check and see what cereals we've already done and where we're gonna put something up. So you can see what ceerros are in the sack and in the hopper and ready to go. No no, because.
Speaker 1: Then I would know what cereals there are, and you've made it a point to say I would never I should never know what's going on.
Speaker 2: We never said that before, but then we do have friends that send us stuff because it's not on the website.
Speaker 1: Well mind would just be literally pushed all the way down because every new cereal you put above it. So that's fun.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Do us a favor, give our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairyes, a follow on Instagram, follow, follow, please like and subscribe to all that stuff and check us out on YouTube and watch us and thank you, thank you. Wish you could vote for us in the awards, but we're just nominated. Yeah, just accompinated. So yeah, all right, until we see you on Wednesday with a bull chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if Scotty can make time. You know, he's got to take the kids for a walk.
Speaker 2: Say crunch, Andrew, you's got it. Oh my eye, you see it.
Speaker 1: Their food for tomorrow, you see it.
Speaker 2: I do their preschool for say crunch, please, Cormet preschool idiot,