Speaker 1: First date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocates dot com.
Speaker 2: Dave is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Carissa, So we'll see if we can hel him out. Dave was a man, how are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How long has it been since you saw Chrissa?
Speaker 4: Like a week?
Speaker 5: So what was your last interaction with her? Was it a text? Was it a call?
Speaker 4: No, she just left the event that she invited me to. Oh, she invited me to this art gallery for her friend. She says she doesn't even like art, but like I'm like, hell yeah, free booze.
Speaker 3: Free napos, you know, and like and the kind.
Speaker 4: Of people that show up with those, you know, it's just they're just fun to make fun of, you know, like manybsters you're watching. Is great and she was able to like throw them out, just like like the hard balls, you know, like the curveballs. And I'm thinking she's great. We're going back and forth making fun of people feeding each other, and I'm like, this is We're having a great time. Thinking why would I not want to go out on a second date? With this person, and long story short, now I have to explain this. If I have my own radio show, I'd probably be canceled, like immediately. I am just not very woke. I say what I think. I think I'm funny. A lot of people might not think I'm funny, but Chris seemed to think that I was funny, okay, And we'd just go around the party and I just happened to just start clowning on one person, don't know who it was, and just shortly after she.
Speaker 3: She just left.
Speaker 4: And I'm just wondering if I was too much for her, you know, like if my jokes were just hitting too hard on people.
Speaker 2: I mean, that could be it.
Speaker 6: Do you know who the person was that like you were kind of attacking.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's just kind of had some funny pigtails and I made some kind of blow the belt joke that it seemed like it didn't go over well when everything else was you know, Yeah, it's just a random person, just another random person at this bougie get together.
Speaker 2: You're starting to reach out to her, yeah, a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's just this silence, dead silence.
Speaker 6: It's definitely ghosting.
Speaker 2: The only thing you can think of is maybe she got offended.
Speaker 4: Possibly that could make sense. It's just so strange because she was throwing some out there that like my you know, my friends could be offended at and something can This just didn't make sense. It's just it was out of left field.
Speaker 6: So how did she leave you, Dave? You're saying that she just disappeared on you.
Speaker 5: Like you turned around and she was gone, or she was like, okay, thanks.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get a few more free drinks, you know, I mean, come on in with bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who doesn't you know?
Speaker 4: And I told her I'm going to go get a drink and just as soon as like I'm there and back, you know, with ties, She's gone.
Speaker 6: Wow wow. So she really just like left.
Speaker 4: She wants so strange because we were having so much fun. I couldn't get enough of.
Speaker 3: Her that night.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is really weird. Interesting.
Speaker 6: Okay, have you ever just pieced out on something in the middle of a date.
Speaker 2: Jubil I have only one time, but it was a double date where my friend's girlfriend had set me up and the girl that she had set me up with she was not a fan of me, and then started arguing with me. So then I started arguing back a little bit, and then I was like, I'm just going to go home. But that was very obvious what the problem was. Yeah, yeah, I mean on my end, the problem was she's arguing with me. I don't know what her problem with me was, but I have things that it could be problems for people. So but I understood that, and I also didn't want her.
Speaker 4: To call me.
Speaker 2: So but other than that, no, I have not really left in the middle of a date before, you know, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: Just kind of curious, like what the reason would be.
Speaker 2: Well, let's figure it out. We will play a song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why you're getting ghosted and maybe get you another day if you want.
Speaker 3: On all right, man, please, yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 2: Pleas I'll come back. Get your first day follow up.
Speaker 1: Next first date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Drave is on the phone for a first date follow up. If you missed us talking to him just a few minutes ago, he went out with a woman named Carissa, and he's getting ghosted. And now we're about to call her and see if we can figure out why and maybe get him another day before we call her, Dave, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your date with Carissa.
Speaker 4: Chrisa inviting me to an art gallery. We were having a great time, free drinks, beating each other, you know, cracking jokes and really just like roasting everyone we saw there. And I just noticed that after, you know, I was poking fun at somebody, she sort of left as I wanted to grab more drinks for us, she just disappeared from the party.
Speaker 2: Okay, so all right, well here we go. Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Chrissa. Please, yes, Chrisa, how are you? My name is Jewbel and I host a radio show called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 6: Oh, hi, Chrisa. My name is Nina. I'm also on the Jubil Show. Hi, I'm Victorian.
Speaker 2: So there's three people on the phone with you right now. How are you okay?
Speaker 3: Good out? How are you?
Speaker 2: How did you get my that's a good question.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Is this catching me? Catching me a little bit off?
Speaker 4: Start?
Speaker 7: I hope I want something?
Speaker 2: Well you might have. I'll tell you how we got your numbers, though, first, and then we can figure out if you want something or not. So we do a segment on the show and it's called the first Date follow up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can have us call you and ask why so you're currently ghosting someone. They wanted us to get a hold of you. Oh boy, his name is Dave.
Speaker 6: You know Dave?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he do, all right, Oh, Dave wants to know while you're ghosting. He said he really he really liked meeting you. He thought you were amazing and nothing.
Speaker 3: My apologies, this is a little weird.
Speaker 7: I wasn't expecting anything like this, but that night has been on my mind, so I quite strange. So okay, I'll just tell you what happened. It's kind of like karma. I should explain myself.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: So I went out on the state with Dave, and Dave was a great guy. I took him to this art gallery thing that I had an invite to and I didn't really want to go, but I figured it out. Perfect first date. At least I have somebody there with me. Free food, free booze, you know, whatever. We can have fun no matter what. So Dave was really funny, you know, like we got along really well. We both had like we're all kind of like offensive sense of humor with each other that we were both able to appreciate. And that's like kind of hard for me to find. So I thought, wow, you know the this is cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you liked Dave's jokes and stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Dave was cool, man, David. Dave was really cool. So so what I really I'm sorry. What I'm trying to get to is it wasn't date. This was all me so and it's been haunting my brain and I should just clear the air.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: What I should have done was okay, So I don't know how much you know, I have no idea, but I.
Speaker 2: Just left tell us that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I should have lied instead, like you know, I had you know, this or something like I should have thought and said like someone died, you know, like I should have just like done something.
Speaker 5: I'm just really confused how lying would have been better then? So what actually happened?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I'm not good a confrontation, like I'm not good with with things like this, So I just left. But what happened was is we were making fun of a lot of people there because it's an art gallery and you know, there's a bunch of you know where I was there. We were making fun of people, and all of the sudden I noticed that one of them happened to be my ex. Oh yes, and okay, so I mean it was all funny. But rather than feel bad about it, when I saw my ex, it kind of like ignited something else inside of me. How should I put this in nice terms? Urges came over me. So I ended up leaving to hook up with my ex in their car. Oh okay, I know, I never I don't even do stuff like this, Like I don't even know what happened, Like maybe it was just the booze of the spiders, I don't know, but I went and I hooked up with my ex in the car, and then what made me feel really even Like I didn't feel bad because I was like, I only no day for like five minutes. So maybe we'll just never see each other again. I mean that's what I thought, Like I'll never see him again, and this would be a really great story about how me and my ex got back together, but instead they ended up ghosting me.
Speaker 2: After that, what oh what?
Speaker 6: So you go, said Dave? And then your ex ghosted you this art gallery?
Speaker 2: Really, do I know what I like? Art galleries and everything else you just described? I like to so God, and you know which one was?
Speaker 4: WHOA, Yeah, I'm hearing.
Speaker 2: Who Yes it is he's on the phone.
Speaker 4: Who was.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Chris, I should have told you that Dave is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 7: It's okay, It's okay, you know what. I needed to clear this this, This was on my mind. I felt bad, I think, I said, I don't It was the one that I called that you were calling an ooper loop with the green.
Speaker 4: Hair talking about a woman.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm really I mean I thought that she looked like but she kind of like looks like she's kind of like like.
Speaker 4: That hot like you're saying that.
Speaker 2: It was wait a.
Speaker 3: Second, in the women too. That's kind of to do.
Speaker 7: With me being attracted to women. I left you to go hook up with somebody.
Speaker 4: Out look, in the amount of time that we had to get to know each other, in our sense of humor, in our openness, you don't think he could have told me that and that I wouldn't have been like, hey, this is.
Speaker 3: Cool, let's, you know, talk more seriously.
Speaker 6: Who with somebody going hey, pause, I'm gonna go hook up on my ex real quick call Tomorrow's okay.
Speaker 7: It's just easier to just just just leave. But he sort of doesn't disappear in bed.
Speaker 3: I'm just pulling your sad. It's okay, it's kinda hot.
Speaker 2: If her X was a guy, would you feel the same way?
Speaker 7: Right? I don't know how to take it.
Speaker 3: Do I sound like I feel the same way?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I don't know. Okay, thanks for not like hitting my guys. I mean I was pretty tracting.
Speaker 3: I mean a little maybe a little bit. I know that you didn't want to tell me.
Speaker 4: I can understand why.
Speaker 7: I just sorry for leaving your art exhibit.
Speaker 6: I know they're pretty terrible.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe we can go people watch at you know, the beach or something sometime, you know, just the boardwalk.
Speaker 7: Are we really doing this on the radio?
Speaker 4: This is weird?
Speaker 7: But are you? Are you asking me out again?
Speaker 2: Carissa? Would you like to go on another date with Dave? We'll pay for it. He obviously doesn't mind that you hooked up with the X and the car on the same day you are on.
Speaker 7: Wait, you're you're gonna pay You're gonna pay for it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: I will go back out with Dave. You're paying the bill. Maybe I was gonna say that I owe him a drink?
Speaker 3: Do I owe you an ex? If I see one of my exes, you'll know what happened.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys are a TV show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, deal.
Speaker 2: You guys sound like you're made for each other. Honestly, I think this is a match made for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, two crappy human beings.
Speaker 3: I I just can't give up.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations Dave you got the date, and Chrissa you also got a date. Yes, thanks guys.
Speaker 7: For your meal.
Speaker 1: Jubile's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com.