Speaker 1: It's donkey up today. Damn he hogged. It's time for donkey. I ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called Donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Damned Charlomagne. Who got the Donkey of the day today, Well, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 2: Donkey today for Monday, June twelfth goes to Conor McGregor. Now we all know the Nuggets and Heat played the night Game five of the NBA Finals, but last week during Game four, Connor McGregor was promoting the Pain Release spray and they had a pre rehearsed skit plan with the Miami Heat mascot named Bernie dropping the clues bombs for Bernie, just a half of a bomb, no stopping because Bernie, I'm disappointing you. But we'll get to that in a minute. Se Bernie was in character during Game four. He had some big gold boxing gloves on, and with seven thirty five remaining in the third quarter, the Heat decided to reveal their partnership with Connor McGregor and his pain relief spray. I guess in it's a pain relief spray. Some pain had to be administered, but that wasn't part of the plan.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, the crowd was in pain because they were booing Connor during the presentation. And I don't know if the booze pissed Connor off or he decided to really give them something to be mad at. Because Conna turned something that was supposed to be good natured.
Speaker 1: And fun into something violent.
Speaker 2: Because Connor McGregor hit Bernie the mascot with two left hand punches, it had a lot of force behind him, all right. The first punch hit Bernie on the side of the head, and then Connor McGregor hit him again after the mascot fell to the court. This is only Connor McGregor's second kaosince twenty sixteen, by the way.
Speaker 1: But poor Bernie, Poor Bernie the.
Speaker 2: Mascot was taken to the er where he received pain medication and was discharged. I don't want this to be true, but it is. Let's go to MSNBC News for the report, police.
Speaker 3: And memo to pro sports teams everywhere. Perhaps it's not the best idea to plot a fake fight with a real UFC fighter. Miami Heat mascot Bernie is living proof of that. According to the flet oh my gosh, the poor guy side the Bernie costume had to go to the emergency Friday night after UFC star Connor McGregor punched him twice. During this bit in the middle of the Game four of NBA Finals, The Athletics says the man resie pain medication is doing well. Ironically, McGregor was promoting a pain relief spray during that prank. Let's see that again. Wow, Oh my gosh, Jesus, So you do not want to get hit like that by Connor McGregor. Unsure as to why it was he reacted that way.
Speaker 1: I think that was Stephanie Rul was that's Deephanie rule. I think that was right. I think that's definite Rul slut to Stephaniel. That was you.
Speaker 2: Now, that is why I'm disappointed in Bernie, the Miami Heat mascot Bernie.
Speaker 1: You missing you, blessing.
Speaker 2: I was looking at a headline in USA to Day this morning, and the headline said, after Connor McGregor punches Miami Heat mascot Bernie, he's ready for potential Game six, Bernie, sit down for a minute. Let your uncle Sharlah bill with you for a moment. Pre rehearsed skit at the Miami Heat. Okay, this pain medication, Spray and Conor McGregor were in on. If it was pre rehearsed, that means exactly what that sounds like.
Speaker 1: It was pre playing.
Speaker 2: So if you pre planned something with an organization that's worth three billion dollars with an annual revenue of three hundred and twenty six million dollars, not to mention, according to Sport of Cole, Connor McGregor is currently worth six hundred and fifteen million dollars. If you pre planned something with those two existing entities, you will not be available for game six, okay, because I would still be.
Speaker 1: In the hospital right now, absolutely right. Oh my god, my god, my god.
Speaker 2: I'm hurt my neck, my back, my neck and my back. I want sixty seven million, but we can set a lot of court for three point five. Okay, that's a million dollars of punch and a point five for pain and suffering. Eric's poster Heat's coach gonna say that's the Miami Heat toughness that we're talking about. We won't reveal who it is, but yeah, he can take a punch and get back up. He's not gonna miss any time, Bernie. The Miami Heat are tough, but they about to be home after the Nuggets get them out of here in the NBA Finals. Difference between the Heat and you is the Heat players already got day millions for the year. What about you, Bernie. They betrayed you by not going according to the plan, and now you got a permanent headache, don't you.
Speaker 1: Nephew?
Speaker 2: You thought everything was fine, but now it was hard for you to sleep because of this throbbing headache that you can't get rid of.
Speaker 1: What's that you say?
Speaker 2: You saw all commercial for Connor McGregor's Proper twelve whiskey and it traumatized you. Okay, now we can set a out of court for four million. We need another point five for the trauma.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: All I'm simply saying is Connor McGregor loves to act the damn donkey, and Bernie, you have to act a damn donkey too so you can get paid. I have no idea what trigger Connor McGregor and made him really hit you. Maybe he don't know how to play. Maybe he got a little leney from mice and men in him. Maybe he was drunk off proper twelve whiskey and took things too far. Maybe you were just annoying him and he couldn't wait to hit you for real.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I know is when I look at the combined networths of the Miami Heat and Connor McGregor, I see almost four billion reasons.
Speaker 1: For you to still be in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Okay, Connor McGregor, you haven't won a fight in three years, all right, January eighteen, twenty twenty against Donald Cowboys Saron was the last time you want to fight. Maybe if you start hitting your opponents ard as you hit Bernie the Miami Heat mascot, then maybe, just maybe you're lucking to octagon may possibly change. But in the meantime, please give Connor McGregor the sweet sound of the hamiltones.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the dogge.
Speaker 3: Of the day, the dogee.
Speaker 1: All the day.
Speaker 2: Yee, Bernie, you missing your blessing? You still got time to be hurt. Oh you gotta do is wake up with a headache this morning and go back to the hospital.
Speaker 1: That's it with.
Speaker 4: You all right, Well, thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 1: B E. T will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Peace BT everybody else, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one. Speaking of fighting over the weekend. Was the fight, right, Floyd Mayweather VERSU. John Gotti the third.
Speaker 1: If you want to call it that, it was some negro nonsense, but whatever.
Speaker 4: Well, the fight would stop early the ref they said, believe it was too much talking going on and it went past what it was supposed to. Obviously he was right. He tried to stop the fight. Nobody wanted to stop the fight, so the fight kept going on, and then there was a fight outside of it. But the fight that we want to discuss is not Gotti and wait Mayweather. We want to talk about Jocelyn Hernandez that should have been on the undercard. All right, So Jocelyn Hernandez got into a fight outside and people are talking about her husband Ballistic joining in on that fight. So let's open up the phone lines eight hundred drive five one five one. Well, she got into a fight and then you know he kicked allegedly I'll just say allegedly, but we've all seen it. But he allegedly jumped in when his wife was fighting. Okay, so we're asking eight hundred five eight five one, five to one, fellas, if your woman was got into a fight, would you jump in or would you let her handle it herself? And ladies, if you if you got into a fight, would you want your man to jump in? That is the question eight hundred five eighty five one no, five to one. Interesting, ask me, first of all, when we come back, which we wan to talk, we come back. We'll do it when we come back. And the MSNBC ain't go I want to quote her. It was as yasmin uh valsa hyne.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know I didn't pronounce that right.
Speaker 4: And also we said immigration is customs earlier and the rumor report we were talking about going to Canady. You gotta go through immigration, you gotta go through customs. Oh okay, yeah, customs. They knew what we were talking about. That they knew what body anyway, But let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Again, fellas, if your woman was fighting, would you jump in? And ladies, would you want your man to help you out? And jumping as well, let's talk about it. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft Don't be a donkey. Don pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting the construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.