Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Listener Q and A.
Speaker 2: We're here to answer some listener co questions.
Speaker 1: Amy is joining me this weekend. Amy, thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: Hi. Hi.
Speaker 2: Make sure you guys check out Part one. We talked all about the boyfriends. I know there was a lot of questions about that, so we just dedicated some time in Part one to that and some kids stuff and Amy perimenopause, as I'm am I saying that correctly.
Speaker 3: Amy's is that my nickname? Amy perimenopause? I think I forgot that, postures, but Amy's yeah, perimantalpozzle, perimantal pozzle, Amy's perimenopauseal life, all those things.
Speaker 1: Those are all in Part one.
Speaker 2: We got some shout outs to start Love you ladies from Caitlin and Sony from MD which I believe is Maryland. I don't know normally check them up when they went abbreviations because it hurts my brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Okay.
Speaker 2: He bought his wife the desk cup holder that you bought all of us from Mother's Day and she loved it.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 3: The desk cup holder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bought us off from the studio.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what I thought you just said. It sounds like you said the desk cup. But then I put two and two together.
Speaker 1: And then no question.
Speaker 2: Just obsessed with your iHeart outfit, No moss, just perfectly you, Michelle and Texas.
Speaker 1: My I for my fart, my iHeart outfit.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I also was excited about it. I bought that in Charleston when I was I went with Alex. We went on our little trip. Yeah, we found that. So the first the only clothing that I got was the first store we went to and I put it on and I was like, I think I need to buy this for iHeart.
Speaker 1: Like now, Oh, I loved it. I thought it was so cute.
Speaker 2: I didn't think moss either, So I don't know where that came from. All right, Shilah from California wants to moths.
Speaker 1: There's some moths.
Speaker 3: Because I think I said something about I.
Speaker 1: Know, like the guys gave you a hard time for it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, I don't know why they even thought that, because I thought it looked great.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought you were saying moss ms are like a right not working because I thought you said moss and I'm like, I don't understand moss either, but the moths I do get because when you have moths, they eat holes in your clothes.
Speaker 2: Well, two things, I'm not very good at pronouncing the thh and things and second my brain is not functioning correctly, and so yeah, they get it.
Speaker 3: Uh, the I had holes in my outfit. So they were like, you need mothballs.
Speaker 1: Mothballs, No you do not.
Speaker 2: I have looked a great all right, Shaylae from California, I wants to know your best tip to surviving divorce.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, loaded question to start us here?
Speaker 3: For me. You know, Ben and I had a theme during our divorce and it was to be thoughtful and kind and that's it was not easy, but it was easier because we both were committed to that. However, if you are divorcing someone who is not that way and is going to be the opposite of that, I would still advise you to maintain that you show up as thoughtful and kind. I saw Megan Patrick post something on Instagram earlier this week. She did like a Monday motivation and uh, it was a longer video, but I'll try to summarize sort of what she was saying, and I guess at times when we're in the thick of a moment, or we're in a rut, or we're in a like a low season, she was just reminding us it's easy to show up as your best self when things are going well. Uh, And she's like, when you show up as your best self when things are not going well, that's character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I thought she said a.
Speaker 3: Lot more things around it that are that were good to hear of when you're going through lows, how you know you'll come out on the other side and you should look at how you're going to grow from it, and you know the strength you're going to build. But I really like that, and I think that when you're going through a divorce that is one of the of lows. That is definitely a hard time. It's one of the most difficult things that I've ever done. And I would just remind you to try your hardest, because in some moments it's very very difficult, but just to show up as your best self because then you don't look back with regret of like I can't believe I behave that way, or I can't believe I said that. And you may have those moments, and if you do, you have the opportunity to go and acknowledge your what you said and your behavior and ask for forgiveness or least apologize. And you don't have grace because because again, you may have those moments. But I just like that overall sentiment of showing up as your best self even in the hard times. So I think that's what Ben and I were trying to do. That was our goal because we didn't want to look back and regret how we treated each other and so thoughtful and kind, thoughtful and kind and no when to bail, no when to bail, abort, abort conversation, abort mission, like if you are you know, that's something Ben and I had to learn how to do too, and we would work on it together, like brending this conversation. We'll pick it up later because I cannot talk to you anymore right now. I'm not going to say stuff I don't want to say. But you don't have a healthy relationship. You might just need to be like I need, I need to go. We'll talk about this later. So that way, So there's my advice. Thoughtful and kind and know when to know when to walk away.
Speaker 2: Those are great pieces of advice, So Shilah, I.
Speaker 3: Hope those I'm sorry that you're going through.
Speaker 1: That sucks. It sucks.
Speaker 2: It definitely does dating advice after a long marriage.
Speaker 1: What advice does she have to get back out there? Because you're back out there you have a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Uh, it may take some time, like you just got to rip the band aid off and go on some first dates, like I did not want to do that at all, And now what you can learn what you like, what you don't like, and you may learn that you don't like going on a lot of first dates, which is okay, but now you have that information.
Speaker 1: I remember I had to do.
Speaker 2: I remember this very very vividly because we were talking about this at the very beginning and you were I was like, just get on, hinge, just start going on dates. It'll be good for you. I know it feels weird. And you fought that back pretty hard. You did not want to do that, and well, and what.
Speaker 3: Was helpful too, is you reminded me it doesn't a date doesn't have to be this three hour dinner date.
Speaker 1: You can book a.
Speaker 3: One hour we're meeting for coffee or a cocktail or something and have an out like, say I've got from five to six because you know I have to go meet friends at six, or my kid has a game or something, have an out like and literally have something else to go do you don't want to enter into it, like you don't need to lie, like, just build it around something you already have going on. And that's another thing. I hated getting ready for dates, so I would always build it around something else I had going on. So that way, and I have to get ready twice. Like one time I had a work dinner downtown, and so I decided to meet someone at like four thirty because the work dinner was at five forty five. And so I was like, hey, I have from four thirty to five thirty. We could meet for a drink at this hotel of like a rooftop thing, and so I went there four thirty, met them five thirty, I'm out, yep. And so it was good and I didn't have to get dressed twice.
Speaker 1: So that is my tip.
Speaker 2: That is what you call two kill birds with one stone on why can.
Speaker 1: I not remember things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's killing two birds once, so.
Speaker 1: You knew where I was going with it.
Speaker 2: So frustrating, but yes, good I'm glad and you did great.
Speaker 1: You got there and I got there.
Speaker 2: You think is awesome, and you would have never found that if you didn't get back out there and start dating again.
Speaker 3: Exactly, this is hope and you're allowed to change your mind.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 3: I like that because I went into dating my boyfriend thinking that I was in this like adult dating phase and I was going to date multiple people and so like the first week of a dating he said, He's like, I've dated and I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for to settle down with someone, So I'm not going to be dating other people while I get to know you. And I'm like, well, just so you know, I'm going to be dating other people. And that lasted like a week. I'm like, this is exhausting and I wasn't even dating that many.
Speaker 1: People as too.
Speaker 2: No, you definitely have to. Here's the thing. There is advice of all kinds out there about dating, regardless of being single forever having been married. You have to tailor it for yourself, and a lot of what Amy and I feel like we talked about the very beginning. I said, you have to find your comfort level, what makes sense for you and what you feel good about doing is going to make the dating process smoother no matter what phase you're in.
Speaker 3: And I will say, if you're coming out of a long relationship, like just make sure that you're in a place where you're feeling really happy with yourself and content. That I think was very helpful for me, and also not taking any of my baggage from that relationship into my next. That took a minute to get used to. Like my nervous system. I was used to some chaos, and I was like, if you had chaos in your last relationship, you might find if you find someone that isn't giving you that it might seem kind of boring, and it just pay attention to that. Oh wait, maybe this guy's not boring. Maybe this is just foreign to my nervous system. So give your nervous system a second to acclimate, and then you're like, oh wait, this isn't boring at all.
Speaker 1: This is actually good.
Speaker 3: Because then you might dismiss a guy that actually could be really good for you just because and it wasn't. I mean, beIN contributed to the chaos, but so did I. So I was used to it. So as both of us, I'm not trying to like pin it on Ben like he was complete chaos. But there's certain dynamics of our relationship we had allowed to become very chaotic, and that that was what I was, That's what was familiar. So when I encountered something not like that, I was like, what this is lame, But it was more subconscious, like I had to do some digging to figure out that's what was actually happening.
Speaker 2: Safety becomes the thing that you're more afraid of than the chaos, and that's a weird thing that you.
Speaker 1: Have to reverse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unlearn, Will you have your.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend on your podcast? Which we did talk about a little bit, but I just want.
Speaker 3: To We did, and I think my initial response was no, And as we were talking, I was sort of having some thoughts like I don't want to say no. I know he wouldn't right now, but I do think with the story of losing his wife, he is very passionate about colon cancer awareness, and I would think that, I don't know, maybe next year. He does have a walk in Nashville every year that he puts on. It started with his wife when she was sick. They did the first one here with the Colon Cancer Coalition and I could see him potentially coming on to talk about that for awareness and then talking about some other things. But that's the only thing I could see him coming on for. And that's okay, right, Like that's where because I said no because he's not into that, But then I could I could see him being like, you know what, I would like to come and join you just so because if one person decides to go get a kolonosky or get tested because of something they heard us say, he would be like, Okay, yeah, that's worth coming on to talk about.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, I do think that would be a cool episode for you guys to have, especially for just awareness and draw want I think, yeah.
Speaker 3: Especially just because his wife, like he knows the story better than anybody because he he walked alongside her with it. But it's just the how young she was and how they just did not think it was colon cancer. That's why they put it off for so long, and she was just told it was heymorrhoids, and sure enough it was not. And it's that's something. Colon cancer if you can have the early detection is everything. It'll save your life and in her case, they just went too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to hear that podcast episode saday, I'll be rooting for that.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a quick break. I'll be right back with some.
Speaker 2: More listener questions. What is your favorite go to summer cocktail? Love you both renee from Iowa.
Speaker 3: My go to favorite summer cocktail. I haven't been drinking that much lately, but I guess I like a light something light.
Speaker 2: I like to think of.
Speaker 1: When you just said light. As I went to.
Speaker 2: Who is your favorite day, she says April twenty fifth, because all.
Speaker 1: You need is a line jacket. That's immediately where my mind was.
Speaker 3: That's her, miss congeniality, good Cloe.
Speaker 1: Sorry, please continue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, a lot of people post that on April twenty fifth if it's their birthday, which that's just so Shearer's birthday too. I mean, I just like something like a like a Tito's vodka with some lime and maybe a splash of cranberry or something in a cute cup.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those are yummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you haven't done any cranberry drinks since college though, just the cranberry was ruined for me in college.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Young and I didn't know a lot of drinks. And so you always ordered a cranberry vodka and I just it ruined it for you.
Speaker 1: That would be a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So most of the time all I love going to a cocktail bar where they don't have a menu and you just tell them what you like, because they'll make me a vodka with berry and it's very refreshing because those are my kind of two favorite ingredients is a Teeto's and berries of any kind.
Speaker 3: Not cran.
Speaker 2: Listen these places, they do like the blueberry and raspberry and BlackBerry, those kind of berries, strawberry. I'll do all the other berries if you mix s cranberry cool, but you know.
Speaker 1: Not be the only thing. This can't be the main star.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Probably also because I was drinking really trash vodka with like crambish and spray. Yeah, horrible things, but those are always really good.
Speaker 1: And then if I'm on a boat.
Speaker 2: My favorite and it's, oh my gosh, it's so fun to get this is always the summer shandies. Those were really popular for a really long time. There would beer, but they have berry flavored two of those.
Speaker 1: I'm just a berry girl. Yeah.
Speaker 3: On my Instagram, we talked about this on the last thing. My hard launch post. Yeah, if you go back, it's the picture I posted to me at my boyfriend and you swipe. I posted a drink that we got in Charleston called the Parakeet and it was so good, and my boyfriend emailed the hotel and said, I would love the recipe for parakeet or how do we make it? Because it's so good, And they emailed them back and they're like, hey, here's the whole breakdown, and it's a it's a blanco tequila, bay leaf, peppercorn, lime, and I don't know a bunch of ingredients that I'm not totally sure about. So this would be something if you're having a party or you know, you might actually really like this, which I will say is one of the best drinks that I've ever had. He ordered it and I ordered something different, and I was jealous of his order, and you know, we made a little who knows if we'll actually get married, but you know, when you're dating somebody who kind of talk about it and we're like, oh my gosh, like if we would serve this the parakeet, we would have the parakeet on like our wedding menu.
Speaker 1: You little drink menus.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I know, but it's also I mean, also, we've been dating for eight months.
Speaker 1: Has it been that long?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, m hm, that feels crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At this point in my last relationship, I was already married because I married Ben within six months.
Speaker 1: You know, we are taking about you fast.
Speaker 3: We are taking it slow people.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: And also in that same post, next to the after the parakeet cocktail recipe, I have the best salad ever recipe. And this was a restaurant we went to in Charleston, which I just got a DM from a listener that's going to Charleston in a couple of weeks, and she was asking me what restaurants to go to, and this is Lowland Restaurant and the server just told us what was in the salad. I don't know the measurements, but it's celery, mint dates, walnuts, white cheddar, and a sherry vinigarette. So I don't know, play around with the measurements there. I still haven't made this, but I but I want to all those ingredients mixed together. I would have never ordered this salad ever, and because I mean, I'm just like a celery salad.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But the our server said no, people come here for this, and I said, like, just for this, and she said yes, and I said, okay, then sign me up and we got it and I I took a picture of it and like then asked the server. So those two recipes, they're on my Instagram radio Amy. If you want to go to that post and you'll see the parcete cocktail and the best salad ever.
Speaker 2: Well, get both of all the ingredients when you go to the store for these things.
Speaker 3: But the cocktail, these are ingredients like I don't know, like you probably have to go to like a liquor store. This is not stuff that I'm used to seeing. Like even the when they emailed him, yeah, they said, we included the recipe here below, as well as a couple of links to the less common liqueurs used in the recipes. So there might be stuff you have to order, but ah, I'm telling you, wherever those are big words, be a good summer cocktail.
Speaker 1: The parakeet.
Speaker 2: The parakeet along with the sherry vinegar salad, celery salad, and the celery salad.
Speaker 3: But those are two different locations. The parakeet was from the Citrus Club and the celery salad was from Lowland and then yeah, if you don't want to get complicated at all, then just have my Teeto's soda lime and cranberry with.
Speaker 1: A little splash.
Speaker 2: If you come to Nashville and you want to go to a cocktail place where you don't have to think and you can just order at a Boy, it's a really cool cocktail lown Sheer in Nashville over in East and they make really bomb drinks. I never had a bad drink there. And they don't have a menu, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Attaboy doesn't have a menu.
Speaker 2: No, you just go and tell them what you like and then they make it for you.
Speaker 3: It's a pressure of the bartenders.
Speaker 1: I know, but they're so good.
Speaker 2: They're so good. Are y'all both really bad drivers? Or do the guys react?
Speaker 3: They overreact?
Speaker 2: Taking from Alabama, that last one was from Renee and I don't know if I've.
Speaker 1: Said all the names, but yeah, this one's from Nicky in Alabama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they overreact, right, Yeah, I mean, listen, is there moments where I could do better paying attention because a lot of happening in my life. Of course, I'm not gonna say I'm perfect, but I'm not a bad driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't feel like you are either. I would ride in a car.
Speaker 3: With you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know they exaggerate everything everything, well not everything everything. No, I mean we all can yeah kind of what we do. But there's whatever. I'm I'm a good driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, I've seen Lunchbox going fast in the parking garage. We've heard stories of Eddie having road rage. So like, why do is it pimpit on us? Why does it on hind point?
Speaker 1: I try to pitpoint.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know, Amy, my brain is not working.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They just pick on us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, so no, Nikki, they over react, all right, Amy.
Speaker 1: Improv class update from Ali.
Speaker 3: Well I'm done that the course is over. It only lasts eight weeks. But I had to miss more classes than I thought, so I didn't get a graduation certificate.
Speaker 1: Well, mom, he's gonna graduate from improv.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was just because we had to do some traveling and so that part's sad, but I loved it. I just wished the classes weren't three hours long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you go for like half a hour?
Speaker 3: Most places? I look, it's like every class is three hours. But I will continue just practicing stuff on my own or doing little improv exercises with myself.
Speaker 2: You can make the kids start participating with me.
Speaker 3: The activities with them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's fun. You can tell you maybe you make.
Speaker 2: An improv version of pictionary and then you can have game night and it's improv we can.
Speaker 3: Yes, there are ways to incorporate it into my everyday life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that is a tough part.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking of joining a volleyball sand volleyball league and also a softball league, and honestly, I would love to. I would love to play sports again. But then I think about my life and that at least once a week I would have to dedicate two hours to doing this and if I not, I'd have to find a sub is a whole thing like and then I think about Lunchbox and every week he plays soccer and he's done this for years and it's just.
Speaker 1: A I just think about how I fit.
Speaker 2: That into my life of busyness that I have going on, and like that where that fits on the top of howl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you just have to look at like how much is it going to drain you or how much is it going to fill up your tank because if like that two hours is life giving to you, then you should totally do it, I know.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing as an adult that you have to figure out, right, all right, last question here, favorite self tanner from Kate.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a few good ones, but I like loving tan. Okay, that is a good one.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to find two things. I've been trying to find clean versions of.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's clean I'm trying to find. I gave up on the clean tanner. I've decided. Also, I'm trying to do like ten minutes out in the sun a day to build my skin, to get my skin ready for summer vacation because we're going to go on a trip in July. And normally I just sit under an umbrella because I will get red. And I decided, if I just go out ten minutes no sunscreen I want. I always am lathered up in sunscreen. But this is just so that my body can absorb vitamin D. So that's why I'm doing no longer than ten minutes, and then my skin can get used to seeing the sun because it's so not used to seeing the sun.
Speaker 1: When it sees the.
Speaker 3: Sun, Like I'm pretty convinced right now. That's why I have little bumps on my arm is my ten minutes because my skin's like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: This is weird.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying it out, trying it out, just like build things up because I'm like, Okay, I'm staying out of the sun because I don't want to get skin cancer. But I'm putting all these chemicals on my body and who knows what I'm absorbing in you know that way. So it's like there's no wind, pick your poison, you know, and I'd rather go with the god given one. So I'm trying to get a little more sun for a little more natural color. I mean, but Morgan, look I've been doing it, and look how pasty white my legs are. And that is ten minutes a day for the last week.
Speaker 2: I feel you trust me. I am like Robert Pattinson a trial life. You put me outside ice sparkle, But I keep.
Speaker 3: Waiting like when it why is not? Why don't we feel confident? Pale?
Speaker 1: Like what what changed?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Who who said we need to be tan?
Speaker 1: But I like it.
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes a spray tan will or a self tan at home, it will. It changes my entire mood, Like you know those memes that you see people do where it's like, oh, I thought I was depressed and then I got a spray tan. The whole world open.
Speaker 1: But I feel so much more confident and it's tan.
Speaker 2: And to your point, it's because something about being pale has been put in my brain is bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we need to undo that because look how beautiful like Nicole Kidman, she has like this beautiful pale porcelain skin and we're not like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, where I think some of mine comes from has always been the if you can't tone it, tan it, because they are all right, like if you do tan something, you do feel better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think that having the color like you do, you just feel better. Like even on my face, like if I get a spray tan, it's like, oh I don't I wear less makeup, It's like, oh I'm tan. Oh yeah, what show was that Dallas? That girl on that show? It was a rally show and they lived in Dallas. And she's the one that said it.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she'd say if you can't when maybe somebody else said it first. But that's the first person I remember saying it, and yeah, she was you can't tone it tant Courtney. Her name is Courtney.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know what show I'm talking about? Oh, I don't think I've heard of the show. It was a Dallas reality show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was it on MTV or Bravo.
Speaker 3: Probably Bravo if I had to guess.
Speaker 1: Like Real Housewives of Dallas or something, is there a Dallas.
Speaker 3: Housewives something like that? But I mean I think there was. I don't know if I ever watched that one. I feel like this is just like a different group of friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, you finished time on your favorite self shanner o court me.
Speaker 3: If you can't tone it, tan it because it'll it'll come up. So Loving Tan I like, I like Tanceuticals. That's like a pink bottle. The Loving Tan is a silver bottle.
Speaker 1: I got some weird things probably up over here. Keep going.
Speaker 3: I like, Oh, there's like Coco. Let me see the Coco Coco.
Speaker 1: Well over here, google Coco and Eve.
Speaker 3: Cocoa and Eve is a tanning brand that I like. Like, honestly, I would just go see what is on sale or what is a better price point for you? But those are three that come to mind right now that I literally have in my closet. Oh, santro Pe in my closet like I have my self tanning closet. I have santo pe, loving tan, cocoa and Eve. And what's the other one? I said, tan suticles. Also there's another one that Miley Cyrus invested in and I ordered it, but I haven't like loved the at home some. If you get a spray tan from a company, they carry this one, and that's a good one to get if they want to do it.
Speaker 1: Do you see what is it called dultceake Low, Yes, Diltja glow.
Speaker 3: I have bought the Dulce glow that they sell where you can do an at home tan, and I haven't loved it as much. But it's supposed to your your skin gets really dry when you self tan, and whatever is in that there's something in it like a hyaluronic acid or something that helps you not get as dry. But okay, because it's another thing too, like I feel like all the self tanner I'm doing, I'm aging my skin and I'm scared of going out into the sun and I'm aging it there. So which one? What do we want.
Speaker 2: I know, and to my understanding, more natural the better.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. You know, we're learning over here.
Speaker 3: Easy for all the all of tan people to say.
Speaker 1: I trust me.
Speaker 2: I know. I told you I sparkle like a vampire. I totally understand the pain and I'm here in it with you. This is why we're talking about self tanner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you should be good with any of those that I just said.
Speaker 2: And if you can't done it apparently, and I still don't know where it came from.
Speaker 1: I did a lot of googling, and I found a lot of parties. I said, Okay, court Courte, I can you know what we can't blame.
Speaker 2: What we can do is blame Coke Oshanelle for the tan because she is the one who has roots in the early twentieth century when Coco Shanell famously popularized the tan in the West.
Speaker 1: So there is that, So shout out Coco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I remember the that being the origin story. Okay, So the reality showed Dallas. What's called Dallas features the quote if you can't tone it, tan it, and it's associated with Courtney. In the tanning industry, the quote is often used to express the preference for tanning as a way to enhance one's appearance. In twenty eleven, Courtney, who was part of the Rally Show, also expressed a humorous take on tanning taxes, the quote, if you can't tone it tan it's what well, what are the taxes out on that part? But okay, there you have it. The show was called Dallas.
Speaker 1: I definitely never heard about, but this is funny.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, I mean, thanks for joining me and we'll see everybody later. Yeah, go follow her at radio am me, go follow me out up Girl Morgan and go subscribe. Subscribe wow worth or so hard for me lately to the YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys later.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and followed web
Speaker 1: Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.