Speaker 1: McNasty, let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to fantasy Bros. This is leading Off, brought to you by Bet MGM, the King of sports folks. It's me Joey p Joe piece Appia with me is the Welsh, and of course it's you Jo. That's right, baby, Let's go. It's a baseball fun Friday. We got home run calls, we got a losing streak snapped by Shohei Otani single handedly grabbing the Angels by the haunches and willing them to victory last night, and a new leader in the American League. Say, young race, how you doing? Welsh? Welcome to the program, buddy. Look at all these pitching performances from last night.
Speaker 2: Look at all the did you say haunches?
Speaker 1: By the way, what a haunch word by the haunches.
Speaker 3: What an absolute word, A plus effort for the haunches. He has lots and lots of pitching performers and says, uh, point out my guy, Shane McClanahan, what did I say. I want to go back and do the math. I want to start it fresh. Or somebody in the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks wants to help me. I want to go back, and I want to track the Shane McClanahan caves to how many times.
Speaker 2: He's hit it and do the whole season to you know, work through my magic.
Speaker 3: Like I said, would how much money could you make from a profit standpoint of taking his case every single time the over as he smashed it again and continues to dominate. Love me some Shane McClanahan. But we don't have to talk only about him and those k props.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we could certainly start there, because as of this morning, he's now gone ahead of Justin Verlander, which I think is still preposterous to tell you, it's a huge trap. I think it's the time. If you haven't bet Verlander, this is the time to go and bet Verlander. I'm telling you right now. Uh, that's that's what I would do. That is I look, I'm just telling.
Speaker 2: You what I would look like.
Speaker 1: I will pull them up right now, we're going to take a look at them. But I feel like, once again, you know you're talking about you're talking about every time somebody has a good performance, somebody leapfrogging somebody else. That's a very dangerous thing. So although mcclanahan's been great, and he has been. I think you know you're looking right now justin Verlander is still the consensus leader of plus four hundred. Clanahan's plus five hundred on FanDuel. That's changed on Fandel he's plus three sixty and Verlander's plus four to ten now, which I think is a foolish thing. They're really trapping us. But you haven't gotten into Verlander. Just watch this market. This is the time to do it, because again McLanahan has to be the guy who you know, carries over to the second half too. To really prove it. The Rays have to continue to be a good team. It's something Offensively, they have a lot of problems. So I'm not saying mcclanahan's not great. He was one of my favorite pitchers coming into the season. He's been awesome. But I think this little leap frog that he took on the FanDuel side at least, because if we look at the consensus line, it's Verlander still ahead, but in that one spot it's changed on Fandel, I think that was very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't The one thing I agree with you on, especially on this is like, this is not the time to bet Shane McClanahan, like, I think that's kind of passed, and I am interested in the values on these because there's a lot of volatility. There's a ton of volatility that could follow a guy like him. But you know what, listen, he is the case. This is I love this from qualified pictures. If you're just looking at overall K percentage, he is the leader. There's actually only a five pictures with a thirty percent K percentage. Again, of qualified big names, McClanahan is the leader. There is no bigger gap than between one and two, where there is almost a three percent gap. Shane McClanahan thirty five point five percent K percentage thirty two point seven for Dylan Cecar's number two. And of those top five, nobody has a lower walk percentage than Shane McClanahan at forty four point seven, and that gives him the number one qualified K minus walk percentage in the league by almost five points. Number two is twenty six percent, So you're minusing the walk percentage by K percentage of Corbyn Burns thirty point eight almost five for Shay McClanahan.
Speaker 2: That boy is good.
Speaker 1: That boy good, he good. That's mine now, no earned two hits nine k's for him last night. Other notable performances show Tany finally snapping the fourteen game losing streaks, so we don't have to talk about the what if they break the record kind of stuff. Garrett Cole making some history too. Gave up back to back to back home runs yesterday. Five home runs and a no decision, So a wacky start for Garrett Cole yesterday.
Speaker 2: Can I interject for one second please?
Speaker 3: I did put out one of the reasons the Peanuts and cracker Jack should be following me on Twitter at is that the Welsh was After the show, I decided we needed to take that poll of the songs to the streets. We need to take it to the streets, and I tweeted out and actually there's still a little not that it matters at this point. Time to vote, I said, the debate, what should we do? I say cartoons songs, Joseph's Taylor Swift songs, and sixty two point five percent of people said go with the cartoon TV show song.
Speaker 1: So just want to say a bunch of nerdy guys want to go with the with the songs from their childhood of cartoons. And not the pretty girl. They're just intimidated by the thought of walking up to a Taylor Swift song. So come on, I mean, I mean, like I said.
Speaker 2: It couldn't even one more the focus You couldn't. I don't think I could. I think I would recognize them. Oh, this is what I could do. I could be like a I know that one. I heard that one. That's the best I could do with this. I don't think off the top of my head, there's not one song that comes to mind of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: She's prolific, that's all.
Speaker 2: Singing all right, sing it well?
Speaker 1: I mean, so what you want to did you shake it off? You want to do playing? Oh?
Speaker 2: Shake it off? Okay, shake it off. I should have known that.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, come on, baby, let's go. And I see Chris has now entered our producer because he didn't put the home run board in. I talked to Ethan. I already put it in there because I and see it. So I got you, Chris. You can go back, you know, go back to your nap or Chris.
Speaker 2: What is Chris think TV shows or Taylor Swift?
Speaker 1: Knowing Chris, I think he's going Taylor swift.
Speaker 2: You can put it in the private chat if you want.
Speaker 1: Chris Bobby Wit steals two bases Thursday on the O's. Joey gallohomers twice in that Yankee game. Again, that Yankee game was wild Byron Buxton had two dingers in that game. Trevor Larnick lunched a ball that hasn't landed yet. Clay Holmes did get his ninth save though, So a lot of stuff going on there. Some injury news to get to as well. We'll get to that in a second before we do. Jose Ramirez also up to fifteen on the board as well. Steven Strasburg, well, he's back and he gave up seven runs in his season debut. What are your takeaways from the first start for Steven Strasbourg, who, in all fairness, has not pitch at the big league level in a while. He might feel healthy, but he certainly doesn't look like Steven Strasburg, at least not yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well, at least my bets were in about his performance. It was just about him pitching. My thoughts he pitched, he didn't get hurt immediately.
Speaker 1: Those are Wow, that is a low bar.
Speaker 2: That is a very little good things.
Speaker 3: By the way that man Byron buckson, I'm starting to get hot. Don't let that man get hot. Don't don't let that man get hot, and let me change the vibe of this show for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Just don't let it happen, all right.
Speaker 1: So Nelson Cruise was scratch from the lineup with back tightness. Tyler Stevenson goes on the aisle with a thumb so again hurt at the beginning of the air, hurt again. Mike Trout though, is hoping to return today, so keep an eye on that in your daily lineup, leagues. And then Garrett Whitlock is deal with a hip issue, so that's not great. So that explains a little bit maybe of the drop off recently. Chris Saiale, though, for Boston, returning to a reliever initially is a possibility. So there you have it. So Chris saale perhaps just trying to get back and help the team. And look, the Red Sox have turned things around in the last month after a terrible April. They've certainly, you know, kind of found themselves pulled themselves up by their haunches. If you a lot of haunt you know.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd be interested in. I wonder if the team would go how they use him.
Speaker 3: Would they use him back in that opener role like they've done in the past, or do you do what Joey wants for to Grom and do you go put him in a closing spot. I mean Chris Sale over one inning or two. That's an interesting thing. You can almost use him like Hater a couple of years ago. You could have him be the fireman for Boston. He's the guy that closes out games instead of flipping him and doing the opener.
Speaker 2: I think that would be so much more value. If you're gonna relieve Chris Sale praising, if you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do that, put him in that role where he can be a fireman and shut out these games when your bullpen's a little suckers.
Speaker 2: Don't open him up on games. We don't need that.
Speaker 1: That closer thing has been a problem. What I think they might do personally is I think they might piggyback him and Whitlock together and then eventually make that turn to Whitlock going back into the closer role and Sale taking over in the rotation. Because I don't think you're paying I think you're paying sale too much right now to close games and you're still kind of from behind. Whereas with the met situation, when I said with the grom before, you know, a couple of months ago, that thought process with I'm hey, look, you've got a bunch of starting pitchers already, You're already in the first place, You're already, you know, the best team in baseball deep in terms of like both sides of the ball and everything you can do. Uh, it'll at least in that conversation, I think that's kind of where that thought process goes. But like, look, if the sale became a closer to that, wouldn't shock me. At this point, nothing shocks me. It's healthy and contributing.
Speaker 2: I really like the idea I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm into like the piggybacking if you've got a lot of depth, like what the Padres were going to do, and it looks a little silly now, but they were going to do that with Clevenger and Gore. And at this point you got to find a way to make them all work, even if you go to six or you maintain a six. But I disagree that Sale makes too much money close out games. I mean, they've lost games by Matt Barnes being crapped. True this year, they've like that is a huge need that there's a if you here's my point though, if you are not going to commit to Chris Sales starting games, are you really better piggyback him two or three innings with Garrett Whitlock or you better just saying Chris Sale is going to be our dominant close out when we get there, and we can take him to maybe three innings to finish out the back half of games. I like that idea for them, and then maybe they can put focus on a trade of just getting one more starter to come in. He could be hater like here, I mean the amount of bullpen change that could happen over major League Baseball. I mean, like, you know, Clay Holmes is dominating. I think that guy, if he sticks in that role without Chapman, could be a top five closer. Chris Sale could do that same thing, and you could do it a couple times a week. I kind of I'm super into that, definitely over the stupid opener thing.
Speaker 2: I don't want that for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to do the opener thing.
Speaker 2: It's valueless.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean it depends on Also, if Chris Sale, you know, well, you're a closer, you might pitch a few days in a row. I don't know if that's the relief role they want him in, Like if it's a scheduled relief role when you know he's going to be pitching three innings because he's building up stamina. Okay, I understand that you'd rather him do that every fifth day at the big league level and give you big league innings as supposed to giving you triple A innings and rehab starts. That I understand. I feel like that's what they're saying. But maybe they should open themselves up to other opportunities. With Pavetta's pitch very well recently, if all these been pretty good, I mean, you can make that case. But personally, I think they're going to go put him back in the starter role. So but the nice thing is if if he gets enough I don't know, depending on your league, in the way it's all functioning, if somehow he ends up qualifying it relief pitcher because he gets enough appearances there, like if they if they kind of extend this over a month, I don't know, man, that's kind of interesting all.
Speaker 3: Of a sudden, and then he starts Yeah, then he would be one of those cheat code guys. Like imagine all these points, leagues and stuff with Louis Severino and Michael Kopek at the RP spot we talked about in the draft season. Those are the two biggest cheat codes instead of having closers, and you could be rocking both those guys and.
Speaker 2: You could throw sale into that mix. That'd be nice. Yeah, I dig it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And of course all of that news came from the Fantasy Pro's news desk, which Mike Mayer wants us to obviously plug.
Speaker 3: Write down that RL everybody, we have a clickable one in there. That's not well, I guess we're got to copy and paste it.
Speaker 1: It's alright, all right. Before we move on to a lot of the heroes of the night, the hero of the grill is obviously Omaha Steaks, and you need to go get the Dad's Want Steaks package. You don't have that much time left to order it before Father's Day, so you better get on this today. Use the promo code leading off. What you do is you go to Omaha Steaks dot com type leading off in the search bar, Now I love a lot of people would check out trying to put leading off in. I've heard about this. It's in the search bar, and it's gonna take you to a beautiful landing page for the Dad Wants Steaks package. And for ninety nine bucks, you're gonna get the bacon wrap files, you're gonna get the jumbo Franks, you're gonna get the air chill boneless chicken breast, you're gonna get the caramel apple tartlet's, and you're gonna get eight free steak burgers. Baby, because you're using that promo code leading off. But do it in the search bar when you go to Almaha Steaks dot com. It's very important you do that. The almost staks are delicious, high quality meat, everything vacuum sealed, Everything is packed really well. And look, I mean, it makes a nice gift for yourself, a nice gift for your dad, a nice gift for any dad out there, or just anyone out there. So please go out there, go get yourself something nice and have some fun grilling. It's a beautiful day out there, hopefully the weekend, whether it's nice, and get that Omaha Steaks against Omaha Steaks dot com in the search bar, put in the promo code leading off. That's one word because Omaha steaks naturally age for the ultimate tenderness, juiciness and flavor, just like Welsh.
Speaker 3: You know, I would tell tell you not so a naturally I would tell you also, think of it like this. Mentally, you could have a family reunion and feed your entire family reunion with this box for the price of filling up your gas tank.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That is the thing.
Speaker 3: I have a truck that horrifically maybe bad idea. I filled my tank up the other day, first time in quite a bit over one hundred dollars, and I was like, okay, what are we doing here? For less than filling up my tank, you can get an entire box of meat, all of meat in the world. You can have set you up for like a month, or you could have a tank of gas.
Speaker 1: Wonky Penguin suggest that, like I put the crown off for BETMGM, I should like slap myself with a with a t bone or something in order to do I wish we were in the.
Speaker 2: Same studio and I could sign up for that doing it.
Speaker 1: You would not be the first. All right, let's talk about some other of the awards too. I want to talk about this because this is a good point in the year to start discussing this. I have already officially cash out of any other thing that I had. I only had I think Bobby Witt, and I had a little small piece of Joe Ryan for American League Rookie of the Year. It's all on Julio. Julio's gonna be a minus number this time. Next week it's plus one sixty five consensus. Fox bet still has it at plus two twenty five. Betmgm's going to plus one forty. So go ahead and find the best one you can. But Julio is my guy. I made a hefty investment Julio. I'm a little side piece investment after the rocky April just in case I've already gotten out of those reinvested them into Julio, even though it's late in the game, because I do believe wells this race is going away.
Speaker 2: Do you agree, I'm not well No, I don't necessarily agree. I do agree. It is Julio right now. It is Julio. I mean, and we know what's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's like, remember what we were doing the whole bold predictions, and the one I had was for Bobby Witt, and it would be he would running away with it, and it happens to be Julio. You know, fifty to fifty chants on those the only thing I would throw out to you. I agree with Julia, that's a smart money bet. But I might for just a couple bucks on Bobby Witt at this point, just stole a couple more bases. He's got ten stolen bases, seven homers on the earth. The average isn't there. It is a garbage team.
Speaker 2: Mariners aren't doing nice spells much better, but it's like nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Well they're both garbage teams. But the difference is Julio has highlight reels. He is I completely the difference, and I think that's what's capturing. And Bobby Wood's a great base but Julio has a certain flair. He's got that weird, that yasie o puigue factor, that fun to watch factor, you know, like he is sometimes people are just entertaining when they play BASEBALLO.
Speaker 2: He's absolutely electric. I'm just saying that matters.
Speaker 3: You've got a rookie on June tenth, who is projecting to be a twenty twenty five guy still, and it's not.
Speaker 2: Just Julio Rodriguez.
Speaker 3: My only point is is if I, let's just say I had one hundred bucks and I was going to dedicate it all to Rookie of the Year, betting seventy five of it, I would want to.
Speaker 2: Put on Julio Rodriguez.
Speaker 3: But I'm about twenty five of that on Bobby Wit at nine to one right now, just in case the second half starts going.
Speaker 2: Bobby Witt is that type of guy for sure. Julio Rodriguez is.
Speaker 3: Showing us exactly who he should be, and you know the weird calls earlier in the season, That's how I would approach us. There's nobody else I would go with. Julio's a smart bet. That's the primary money, and you know what, you might be right that it gets to it gets to minus money here soon. But Bobby WIT's just a little too enticing for me.
Speaker 1: In that race National League MVP, it's still Mookie Bets at plus two ninety and the consensus on betting pros Manny Machado's at plus four to twenty, so is Paul Goldschmid Harper is at nine to fifty range still Pete Alonzo's twelve to one in some spots. Other places have dropped him down to eight fifty, which I see, so there's a big variance there. I still feel like Alonzo and a Kune are lurking in this race and Mookie bets. Just again, I haven't made a big investment on Nation League MVP yet. I cash out of Harper because once once the manager gets fired, it's real tough to then think that, Okay, this team is going to be really good the rest of the year. It rarely happens. Yeah, I mean I would think with Otani, now that's worried me too. In the American League, to be ones, if.
Speaker 3: You had the ability to cash out, it's smart because you could get back in in theory like a better price. I would not discount Harper, you know, Goldie is the one I would feel a little bit better about.
Speaker 2: I mean, he is on the sole reasons.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a narrative building and I just set up a big segment on the TV show on the Sports Grid. So on Sports Grid every Sunday, I do a two hour show with Matt Struck. We do a Baseball Show, and we do a segment called you know where we watched in between the Lines where we start to look at these movements, and I'm telling you right now, there's there's every reasonablelieve that the Cardinals can overtake the Brewers and run away with this division, and they is gonna be the m v P.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, that's that's the if I were playing in that one, I particularly don't love this area, but that would be the that would be the spot. The al one though Joe the a l one is has all the juicy odds in your world, I still.
Speaker 1: Made money on the Otani investment. And when Joe Madden got fired, I've wiped my hands of the Otani investment right now. As oft you you said there, you said it's but I made money on it. I made I made Look but I it was a fool spat until the manager gets fired. And look, this was a great performance by Otani. He's still hovering. But here's my thought process. You're ready for this. So I already made money on that, cashed out of it. So I took the profits of that, put it into Aaron Judge, and I'm I'm gonna wait to see if the Otani number moves now, which is starting to to maybe four five, maybe it goes even further. And if that guy really comes on all of a sudden in the second half, you can put a ten spot on Otani all of a sudden. If he's six to one, you're gonna make sixty bucks on that. That's a pretty easy self for me.
Speaker 3: I think the one on DraftKings, but he's almost four to one. He's at plus three seventy five on bet MGM the best odds.
Speaker 1: The negative trend is going. So here's what you want to do. And this is this is again, this is the finer points of betting on baseball in the futures market. So so bear with me, everybody. So right now you're going a week from now, if Aaron Judge has another huge mansrous week, he's gonna be minus money. This is the last time to get Aaron Judge in positive money. So I took my Otani profits, moved them into Aaron Judge invested there while it's still plus money. I think I got it at two and a half to one somewhere, and then after that when that goes minus, then that's gone. I'm not betting on it again. But Otani becomes a more interesting wager because all of a sudden the beginning of the year he was two and a half to one, three to one. Now he might be four or five or six. That's the time we can really get in. Otani make a lot of money there for a very small investment. It's the way you work the market. I'm not saying Otani is done, but I'm saying, is it's time to take the money out of that if you can put it in judge while it's still plus and then turn around and then back yourself up again. This is This is called investment, and this is this is the way I bet the futures market. It's the way I mean last year in the show I talked quite a bit about it with Bryce Harper, with with Otani, with some other guys too that you know we hit on. We didn't hit on, but most of them we did. But this is the way to do it. It's a it's a living, breathing animal, and if you do it right, you can make money on it and continue to reinvest the profits.
Speaker 3: But it is also very specific though, because you can't do this on any other side. This is a you bet with fan duel and investment. But I think there's a lot of people out there.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's the only one you can cash out on.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, and Draft Kings. DraftKings has not.
Speaker 1: Off I know Draft Kings doesn't let you do well. They do.
Speaker 3: They have a they'll have a cash out of it, but they have not offered me anything on any of my bets currently. FANDL has like a like you said, it's a living, breathing, daily money that you can play with it.
Speaker 2: So it is very specific.
Speaker 3: I think outside of that, take that away for a second. Let's assume you're on the Leader Bet MGM. You just use the promo code leading off, you just signed up, you're ready to make that Futures bet is Judge your bet where you're gonna put your money. You have one hundred dollars, show you have one hundred dollars and you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do it on sure five one hundred dollars I judge.
Speaker 3: Or do you do seventy five on Judge, twenty five on Otani at those odds.
Speaker 1: If I've just got one hundred for MVP, it's seventy five on Judge and I'm gonna wait for that twenty five on Otani to when it gets even high as high as I can get it, and then I'll put the twenty five in there and hedge a little bit because I'm telling you right now, the judge money is going to be minus before we know it. And I think that's the difference. So, uh, this is this is a good conversation. You know, people get really you know, they get intimidated by the betting market and all this stuff, but you shouldn't be. There's ways to do it that are very logical and sensible. And again, it's like almost like playing a game. It's not like what's starting.
Speaker 2: So much literally it is it is.
Speaker 3: It's literally the concept where people will do. I mean, it's like day trade. I mean again, I'm not one hundred percent sure. Someone said, Kevin said, the bet MGM let you cash out. They'll all let you cash out. I just don't know if BETMGM works like FanDuel, because I know DraftKings does not in that every day they'll offer new money. And how FanDuel does it is very much almost like a day trading aspect.
Speaker 2: You could treat it.
Speaker 1: It is a very day trading aspect, which is true. And if BETMGM, you know, should do that for sure, because it is a great way. And this is what I do with the NFL market too, and I've made money doing that, and hopefully everybody hangs out with us and continues to do this. But let's get a little bit more, a little bit more historical for a moment. In nineteen eighty one, Philly's first basement. Pete Rose singles off Nolan Ryan Today in baseball and in the first and any tie, stam usual for the NLS all time hit leader with thirty six hundred and thirty. And this show, we just spent ten minutes talking about betting, and it's sponsored by a betting house. I just thought that was fun. I just wanted to bring that up. That's it. That's all I'm gonna say about it. Trivia time. Who was the first player to win the Cy Young Award in consecutive seasons? A little interesting there, who was the first player to win the Cy Young Award in consecutive seasons? If you think you know the answer, drop it in the chat. The Peanuts and the cracker Jacks, there he goes. So I'm sure everyone's running to the wikipedias and the Google games and the means, how far back do we have to go? Certainly a pitcher, you know, certainly a pitcher in the Hall of Fame. Certainly a pitcher that well I had baseball cards of. So there you go, pleasure all right. Stat heroes Shane mccloahan obviously at the top of that list. Yesterday nine k's over eight scoreless sittings. Miles Michelis continues to be fantastic. Nine case for him, over eight otawi's six k's huge, huge start for the Angels. They are really good job by him. Tyler Molly's starting to pitch better to ten k's six innings, one earned. He could certainly help contending rotation in Max Freed eight k's six innings. Max Freed was that lock starter yesterday we talked about in the main slate Byron Buxton two for four with two bombs, same thing, Joey gallow two bombs. Christian Bettencourt did a home run, Max Munsey hit a home run. I think Tony Laruss is on the hot seat. I'm just telling you, well, he might be the next manager to go. All the old guys are getting ousted from baseball. We're gonna have robot managers, gonna be robot.
Speaker 3: Tony will get fired and just nothing will change about his day. His day will be exactly, probably Martini, It'll.
Speaker 2: All be the same.
Speaker 1: Let's hope he's got a designated driver for the cart Hey Zus Sanchez two for four with a home run, Gavin Luckx four for four, Bobby Witt we mentioned two steals, two for three, m J. Melendez went yard, Freddie Freeman three for five with three ribbies, and Aaron Hicks two for five with a home run. The Zero's Steven Strasburg seven earned runs. I wonder how many people actually started him. I wonder if we have the the ratio of people actually started Steven Strasburg last night. I'm sure we have that on FAMUS.
Speaker 2: You know what CBS is, they have an element of that.
Speaker 1: They have lost their start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can see your start.
Speaker 1: I bet it's I bet it's under fifty percent. It's gotta be under fifty. Garrett Cole seven earned runs yesterday in two and a third. It was dreadful. Dylan Bundy four earned runs, Jordan Lyles six earned runs, Tyler Anderson four earned runs not a good star for him and Luke Trevino four earned in a third of an inning, Dalton Varshow oh for four three k's, Mookie Bets oh for six with two bad night for Mookie. I like boom, oh, I like boom. I like go boom boom at the plate, Oh for five two k's in one seventy two in June, Bust, that's it calling it. I hate this place. My name is Alec with a C, and I hate this place. Bust Roman and Lariano oh for five, oh for four with two strikeout Club Raffie Devers, Matt Olsen, Jared Watsh, Mikes Drumsky, Big, Dan Vogelback and Tommy Edmond.
Speaker 2: I've got that number.
Speaker 1: fIF You have an answer.
Speaker 2: What's the night I do? What do you think it is?
Speaker 3: Take a guess of start percentage he is. I will tell you his roster percentage first on CBS, eighty two percent owned. So how rat how much percentage did he start?
Speaker 1: Forty three percent?
Speaker 3: Started him a lot smarter people, twenty six percent okay, started of eighty two percent rostered.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: There you have it. The answer to the question was Steve Carlton, Steve Carlton.
Speaker 3: Nobody gets that. I don't think I saw that in the chat. I saw a lot of Sandy Kofex. I saw some Randy Johnson's I did not see that.
Speaker 2: So Joe winn. You let Joe win chat, Yeah, let me win. Good job.
Speaker 1: Let's look. Let the home run board there it is. We had a little movement because James James James moves up to nineteen thanks to a Josh Naylor home run. Mike Mayer is still on this board. I wish the four others who he's tied with were on it instead. Go Cards deserves a spot there for sure. Mike mayeror does not so and he knows I'm lurking in the shadows. That's that's that's the best part of this. After this weekend, hopefully we're gonna come back and see a whole different board. Speaking of, let's look at the betting board tonight. For bet MGM, the King of sportsbooks. Bet ten dollars win two hundred on any game, regardless of the outcome. Sign up today, download the bet MGM app or go to bedmgm dot com. Bet responsibly, but bet with the promo code leading off one word for you, make some money, have some fun. Today we've got Bryce Harper total bases one and a half on DK minus one ten is the Juice vlad is same thing one and a half at minus one oh five total basis Akunya one and a half on DK two minus one twenty and Aaron Judge minus one five. I don't love the prop market tonight, but Welsh you found one on Joe Musgrove that I think is a.
Speaker 2: Lot, just one, you know.
Speaker 3: I will tell you I had one earlier and they got me. They switched it on me Ruinze Contreris. Earlier was at three and a half strikeouts and that was something I wanted to play, and then they bumped it up to four and a half and I don't think I want to take that risk.
Speaker 2: So I'm out on him. But I'm gonna go with Joe Muskrove.
Speaker 3: His strikeout prop is at five and a half and he is hit that in five of his last six. You know, as far as like team context goes, it's not against a heavy heavy strikeout team, but I like Musgrove. I think it's one of the best ones on the board. Yesterday was better. I gotta tell you though, I also something I like to do, and I think it's riskier because the smartest play you can do in all this betting is just single bets.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to do it.
Speaker 3: But sometimes, you know, some of these are just so juiced you can't play it. I will say both of these are not juiced enough that I would play them solo, the Bryce Harper and Flat. I just love the idea of just popping those two together on a little two team total.
Speaker 2: Based partlad that you got here. I agree you'll probably get favorite ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think you get like probably almost three to one on your money on that, and I just like putting those two together, maybe put a little.
Speaker 2: Bet on there.
Speaker 3: And Musgrove is at this moment my only k prop because I told Joe before the show. I just want to point out the books do not want you to ever be able to properly bet Spencer Strider. They have not been putting Strider out there and his strikeout number. He wouldn't have hit it last time, by the way, because it's always gonna be above five, and today they put it at six and a half.
Speaker 2: And I just can't. I just can't do that with Strider.
Speaker 3: At this point, we don't know enough, but it's tempting and if I saw it drop a little bit, I would jump on it.
Speaker 2: But they don't want us to have Strider.
Speaker 1: Let's jump on the good foot and talk a little DFS here. I think sever Reel is gonna be super chalky tonight. So instead on DraftKings had to go in ten point three for him, go ten point five for Muskrove, and then pair him with Andy Ashby at eight point six or Louis Castillo at eight point five. In fact, I would do two separate lineups with that combination of pitchers. Castillo has been very good lately, and I don't think anyone. I think the ross percentage is gonna be very low on him because it's the reds end because of who he's facing. But I'm gonna tell you right now, I think that's exactly why it's the perfect tournament play tonight. So I would strongly advise that one Neil Polante is starting for the Cardinals, so people will see the Cardinals. They might not realize, oh, well, you know it's a young pictures. Listen to me, Ash Castillo or just you can even pair the two of them together in like a super tornament lineup where you pay up for bats. I'm okay with that as a third option, but I like getting the foundation of a musk grove. If you can make it work on the FanDuel side and the single picture site eight point seven for Castillo, eight point six for Ashby, interchange them in your tornament lineups and your cash play musco over at ten point nine. Keep it simple. I would fade away for severe. I think it's gonna be just very very chalky. Look the chalky Garrett Cole didn't work yesterday, so it scared me off a little bit. The game stacks tonight, the Yankees, the Braves, and the Boston Red Sox, especially the Red Sox against Marco Gonzalez, and then the lineup builders on on dk lukevoid A two point six, Tripor Larnick two point seven, Jack Zwinski everybody loves Jack Zonwinsky at two point two. Baby let's go, Mark Conna on Fandula two point seven, Larnik at two point five, and Adam Duval at two point eight. Welsh, where are you going for your home run call this weekend? Man?
Speaker 2: I am battling myself.
Speaker 3: You know what, I haven't done in quite a while, as we haven't had a Buckston weekend. And I'm very tempted. He's coming off of three homers in his last two games. He had a multi hitter. He's got his batting average, He's raised his batting average up from the beginning of the month almost thirty points. But I'm not going to commit to a Buckston weekend, even though I really feel like I should. I'm gonna go with a Laddie Junior weekend. Give me Laddie Junior throughout the weekend. I kind of like the Detroit matchup.
Speaker 2: So give me Vladi Junior and get me some homers. Give me on the board. Let's have a two or three home. Get me close to that board. I want to get on there.
Speaker 1: I want to go out of and judge this weekend again because look, he's going against the Cubs. He's in New York. Let's go.
Speaker 2: I almost went there, and then I saw you had him, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, you can come with me for the ride. There is nothing wrong. We can hold hands and dance through the fields together. There's nothing wrong with that. Baby.
Speaker 2: Let's go in too. But I mean you and I both write I do too, I both want we both want to be right.
Speaker 3: But the one thing we failed to do is we didn't pick the greatest points League player, the greatest third baseman points League player that you can get in Yahoo, like Mike Mayer did. We didn't take Yo Hennel Swarez, which it looks like he's taking him for the weekend, not but Yo Hennel Suarez.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Mayor, you might be yawning now, but you know what, God could be yawning when I'm ahead of you on that board. And we come back on Monday. Baby, let's go on that note. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on. We'll be back again, of course Monday, to do it all over Monday noon Eastern. Make sure you subscribe to the Fantasy Pros MLB channel, and don't forget all the Waiver Wire videos out there, all the trade videos out there. If you watch this video, like it, and of course share and subscribe to our beautiful podcast network here over at Fantasy Pros. All the great posit that we have. So again, have a great weekend to go get some Omaha steaks. Without leading off in the search bar. Go make some wagers at bet MGM. Enjoy your weekend, have some fun, take care of yourself, enjoy the weather, go outside, go outside, treat yourself. Treat yourself. He good. Next time, get about you,