Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Slice Time for Brooklyn Boys, episode number three oh seven and before this is an entirety. Yeah, the last lifetime we did last week. I listened back to it. It was very did you really Yeah, it was good. It was very funny last week. I mean this week, hopefully it's got a lot of.
Speaker 3: I think it ended really well last week. Yeah, it did, it really did. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I love to just I can't hide it. The feedback. I like what people like think to leave a message that means that they're in the spot.
Speaker 1: Gave them homework. We gave them homework. One of the things, if I remember correctly, one of the homework assignments was what's the most innocent thing you posted on social media? And still got attacked for? Yeah, and I remember what the other one was. So hopefully they'll remind us when they if they if they did their homework. So let's see, all right. Slice Time is obviously the companion podcast for the Brooklyn Boys. It's not the actual episode, you know that about the it's the thing about the thing about the thing this is the feedback. So we appreciate all the.
Speaker 3: Feed all the feedback, even some of the comments that are you know, negative, over over there, over there, over here, right. So you can always leave us feedback by pressing the microphone when you listen to the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go? What do we got going?
Speaker 4: Ok?
Speaker 5: And I flowed you.
Speaker 6: I know I'm late.
Speaker 7: I totally missed the last episode. But in regards to the best driving song, Don't Stop Me now by Queen one of the best songs to drive fast too, Don't stop Me. I'm having such a good tib I'm having a ball ah. You can never get enough of that Behamian Rhapsody obviously, but don't tell I mean how great to drive fast?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good stuff. It's a good song.
Speaker 8: Hi Kat from Saint Pete here.
Speaker 9: Best driving song Radar Love by the Golden ear Rings top top notch.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good song, but it's just Golden Earring. How does it go? Radar Love? Doom Doom, doom doom doom. That one, what a rendition. I don't know it. We got a thing. It's called a radar love. We got a lot in the sky. Okay, that one all.
Speaker 10: Right, all right, Scary and Brody, Brody and scary Scarody from CT Victoria from Brooklyn, thank you for your stupendously splendid comment regarding my voice. It was absolutely startling, stunning, sensational. I loved it. Hopefully I'm not making you too wet with perspiration with this talkback. Also to the other fine ship from Brooklyn and the box, Mattie, I have no doubts that you have shiny black hair. It probably has an admirable bounce to it, and it's impeccable and it frames your face in the most wonderful of ways.
Speaker 3: All Right, thank you so much, sir, I love you. Lonnie Lonnie from CT.
Speaker 1: Hey. Yeah, now that was at Donnie donnyby Donnie hold on, Listen of the Week. I'll get to the course on.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's White Lion, by the way. They did a great remake of the original by a gold golden earring. Yeah. I played the White Lion version. Okay, all right, all right, Casamin eighties rocker at Heart sometimes, Yeah, that really didn't do much for me. It doesn't move my needle. Actually. Radar Love by White Line, I think is nineteen ninety or ninety one, so technically it's a ninety song. Listen, Yeah, what's going on here? All right?
Speaker 11: Here, it's going on Brooklyn Boys, Brody, Scared Scary Brody. I'm actually on episode two ten, but I came to the newest episode just to leave a little message.
Speaker 12: So maybe I'll hear it going down the line.
Speaker 4: Love you guys.
Speaker 13: Listen from episode zero, working my way through, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: We like people who follow directions. Start from episode zero. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Some of those people that haven't gotten here yet don't even realize we have a companion show called slush Time because they didn't they weren't directed to listen to it.
Speaker 1: That's right. By the way, November will be our one year anniversary of Slice Time. We're getting close.
Speaker 14: Ooh hey, Brody and Scary Kelly home Long Island. Here on a couple episodes behind, listening in on our true slighte for Life here episode three or four. Whill you talk about the girl on the hinge day? She was absolutely right to pick herself up because he was being the cheapskate.
Speaker 4: He was ordering a cheap burger.
Speaker 14: She just wanted to bronzeil, so she felt like he was didn't want to pay for his meal or pay for that much.
Speaker 4: Money for his meal. Part two.
Speaker 14: Yeah, she just didn't feel like he didn't want to spend too much money, or he was counting his pennies in his wallet. Basically, that's what was happening. And the comments that were on that video, who's actually saying them?
Speaker 4: Men or women?
Speaker 14: Because a woman's perspective is this guy is being a cheap skate and he's counting his pennies.
Speaker 1: That's it, thank you, all right? And Bronzino lives a woman with a lot of sense. Yeah, funny, Hey.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Is the old cowboy trucker one more time?
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir rebomb Reno.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 1: Uh scooty you fuck you? You got me with the fate shaker thing.
Speaker 5: The other day. Got all know why I felt for everybody? I did Jesus Christ. There I was in my living room, in front of my whole family, shaking that shaker on my tongue, trying to taste the salt. Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, Paul. Tell you what, Paul, I never tasted that salt, No matter how tired, I tried to shake that shaker, and then I didn't notice that my family was looking at me kind of honey and laughing and carrying on. And then my grandson comes over and says, right, Paul, what are you doing. I told him, I'm trying to taste the salt. Old mister Scooty said that it would work. I trust the guy, you know. Then my daughter comes over and says, no, Dad, it looks like you got a big old nignong in your hand and you're slapping it against your tongue.
Speaker 1: Home got darn, Scooty, You got me a fuck you got darn it all.
Speaker 5: I was so angry.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, you know what, Scooty. Karma was a bitch.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be a negative five Karma points for you. I hope next time you feel like blowing up big one, I hope you're blowing and you get a big old racing strap down the back of your fucking goddamn BBB's or your Kelvin Klans or you're knock fuck got ning fruit of the loom or whatever the hell you're worrying. Oh, I'm swaying.
Speaker 1: We've gotten darn it, Scooty. Did anyone really fall for that? I don't know, but it was funny. It's funny call though, so let's shake the trick. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, Brody and Scary.
Speaker 14: This is Kelly from Long Island here on episode Real five about Scary paying the guy at his window fourteen dollars for him to get home.
Speaker 4: Bro, how are you gullible? How are you so gullible? You're from Brooklyn? Right?
Speaker 14: I thought you were from Brooklyn? Am I listened to the Brooklyn Boys podcasts. I'd almost to the Brooklyn Boys podcast here. You're gullible, bro, Trust.
Speaker 4: Nobody that rough? Part two? How did you not know if your life was not at risk?
Speaker 14: He's could have sway you pull out your while Yes, you were in your car, but see you pull out your walla, see how much cash you had in your wallet and.
Speaker 4: Could have broke your window and robbed you or hurt you in some way. You got to take it easy, bro. It's in New York City. That's the biggest scam ever. You know. People are getting.
Speaker 14: Robbed and killed and hurt for no reason, just for people to have fourteen dollars to go by the next bump, stay.
Speaker 1: Safe, biggest skip you heard her, biggest scam ever. She may be right ever, ev A, she's one hundred percent because she says it the way we say it, so she's right.
Speaker 12: Hey, brookboy, queen hereby, you and I were thinking almost the same thing. You were telling Scary that he doesn't get credit for skipping the gym to do the podcast, and what he would get credit for skipping. Well, while you were saying that, I was thinking that if he skipped a rooftop lounge night with Big Dick, Bob and Pink Steve or whoever the fuck his friends are to do the show, then he gets cut. Heypric boys, it's me again.
Speaker 9: You know who the fuck it.
Speaker 12: Is, Scary, You played the wrong intro for three oh seven. I guess the lines. Maine took the day off.
Speaker 15: Huh.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jamie for the win. That's great, Jamie.
Speaker 16: Digest about what we posted to social media that was innocent, that broke out into a fight.
Speaker 17: I don't post publicly social media, but I do see what you're talking about. All the time in online gaming, people shaming people for.
Speaker 16: Having a low rank, low level, not spending money to buy good shit on a free game, and it's I think it's just people who are brave and have the balls to be an asshole.
Speaker 17: Behind a screen because they're talking this bullshit too is in front of them and can't like punch them in the face or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 12: Like I said, I see this.
Speaker 17: So online gaming all the time. I have a grown man shaming someone and talking shit on someone because that man spent five hundred dollars on cool shit for the free game.
Speaker 12: And Hi, Berdian's uh that was the.
Speaker 1: End of hers sounds like a new person here. Yeah, so any comments on that one there, Bertie, Uh no, she's on point all right. She got you on the Lion's Main for sure. It may or may not work.
Speaker 18: Hi, Berdie and Scary Scary and Birdie. This is Renae from Lancaster. I think it's stupid people would argue over spaghetti. I know you're supposed to mix the sauce, but people are asinine ye over the thing. Second off, Sando's not a sponsor because the Big Show gave away a trip and Scottie b went there too.
Speaker 4: You went to beat just two weeks in a row, just wondering.
Speaker 1: We'll keep wondering who's next. No no, no, no, no, no, let's let's let's address it. Because because a couple of people asked about it. I knew Scary was going there for a while. When the salespeople he mentioned the sales Oh, hey, I'm going to beaches, They're like, oh, they're my client. Let me see if I can you know, have them, you know, reimburse you for some social media whatever whatever. So, yes, they became a client. But I knew he was going regardless for his vacation, so technically and after the fact client kind of thing, right, So uh, that's just my take on it. So yes, and they ended up sending Scotti also because they want as a matter of fact, they wanted to sponsor some trips at the same time that they were going away on vacation. Yes, Scary was going to go to that unbelievable resort anyway, and it worked out really well for him. Lucky best.
Speaker 13: Hey Brooklyn boys, Sean from Newton here. I know it's been a while, but I find it kind of interesting how Scary can immediately have audio clip from Joe Coy but at the same time not bring home the jngles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point. Yeah, funny funny that. Yeah, it's a great point because the Joe Koy clip was important to him. He wanted to play it, so that's all he thought about.
Speaker 9: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City. I'm listening to Brody going off about the spaghetti, about being the sauce being on top as opposed to being mixed.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 9: I'm not Italian, but I'm from Hudson County and i know a whole bunch of Italians personally, and I've gone to many Italian restaurants and it's the sauce on top. I can mix it on my own. I don't need as that's sloppy.
Speaker 1: See, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: No, she's saying that, she's saying that it needs to be, which is what I said. Okay, right, sweet, I was sauce on top. There was other authentic Italians who said you go to mix it.
Speaker 1: Oh right right, So it's the sauce better.
Speaker 10: It looks better edbroken boys, as is somebody from somewhere scary. Don't feel bad about getting vacation, man, Brody's been on a vacation for over a year now, two years.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it, yeah, twenty five months.
Speaker 14: Hey Brooken boys. Kelly from Long Island listening to episode three zero six Skate speaking about his uncle's artwork. I'm surprised you just didn't think about donating it to galleries in New York City. I mean, totally makes some money of the people buying it. Rich famous people just buying artwork. It sounds like a Vincent van Gogh story. He never sold any of his art work until he died, and his sister in law sold it for him, so he could have made money, all right, So you could.
Speaker 1: Be sitting on the next van Go drunko cut his year off ving go. Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, but listen, listen, I guess. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to art as well.
Speaker 1: Right suppose, well, your uncle's got stuff turned into trash go because you're then your cousin throw it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I still have two pieces right here. It's sitting on my chair. I have to I don't know what to do with them. My partners, I.
Speaker 1: Told you leave him out your your your housekeeople throw them up a mistaken Ebody's then you're like, oh, what are you gonna do? That's a reference to an earlier episode of Booking Boys. But she threw the sneakers out. I think I mentioned that last week, yes, a few weeks ago.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Oh my god, David Brody, how many are you gonna take it, Scary Jones with it should not be allowed to have so many vacations.
Speaker 1: Well guess what, David Brody.
Speaker 11: That's why our country, United States, is so unhealthy.
Speaker 19: That's why people are dying so early, because we work our entire life, because it's our culture and it should be changed. Hold on, I mean you can make a funny AI song about how he spends his time in a vacation.
Speaker 1: I did, Come on.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's just it's it ain't.
Speaker 11: Necessary, David Brody, like all those comments and Scary Jones or another vacation, another vacation.
Speaker 4: What times change?
Speaker 11: Each time change, the culture is changing, so the radio people taking more vacation.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: That is all is pretty simple, my friend. I'm gonna respond to that.
Speaker 11: Brooklyn boy Is episode three zero seven state don't keep it to not skip the gym. Oh hell no, especially now before you know there's going to be Thanksgiving on Christmas and cold and the only goal I know, I know you only go to gym twice a week because you said that. That's right, So don't skip the gym.
Speaker 17: Keep going and tell David.
Speaker 11: Brody he can sell his eBay items while you are working out, and you guys are going to be just fine.
Speaker 1: Thank you, appreciate you guy. Bertie, you want to respond to earlier comment. Yeah, First of all, I'm commenting about his vacations for two reasons. Number One, when I worked in the exact same job as Scary, we had a lot of vacations, had six weeks somehow it's eleven now, but not eleven something like that. So I'm a little bit like sour grapes about how many extra weeks they've gotten. And also because I know the average slice gets one two weeks vacation a year. Works very hard. So as the man of the people, the voice of the people, I am speaking for the people saying, you Bush, you beast to your own vacation again, that's it. I'm obviously it's good for him, Good for you, Scared, here we go. I will make him, make him happy, scared. Good for you, you got a twenty three weeks vacation. Good for you, my boy. Podcast.
Speaker 3: I will say a lot of people have been complaining about us taking all these vacations for the Big show too.
Speaker 1: Right, Because I'm a man of the people. I'm on this side.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: This isn't just about the podcast. It is now about everybody else. I'm talking about the big show.
Speaker 1: I just all I could say is that you would take every ounce of vacation if it was given to you, and if it was negotiated, you would take every cent, because that's like leaving money on the table. Brodie, you don't want to do that. We know that's a you're working. It's about no, because like if if you're giving these days off paid, if you're getting these paid days off, that would be like them taking the money back. I'm gonna let you in on a little bit of a secret, and I'm pretty sure the slices already know this little secret. Ready, but get close to the microphone, closer, put your headphones a little tighter. If I was still on the show and I was getting fourteen weeks vacation like you are, I would be fine with it. But I'm here to do the podcast and you keep going on vacation bitching about it. I see what I'm saying, I see what you yeah, Because this podcast, what little money we make we make off of the commercials, and we make off of doing the show and downloads, and if you're not here, we don't make any money. Oh, I see what you're talking. You see what I'm saying. Now, if I'm on the Big Show and I'm getting twenty three weeks, twenty four weeks vacation, don't get that way, bro, What do you got it? You get these these vacation numbers? You know, we don't get all that off. It's it's it's it's it's it's it's what I perceive. It's I feel that gaggerated. Okay, nineteen weeks fake eyah, seventeen not kidding, now, get them. Somebody left the phone off the hook. Nurse Johnson, the pediatric nurse, Nur Johnson, the Pediatrics plays on the third floor. That's not gonna work. All right, Well, let's follow it up with this next one from that same person. Yeah, doctor Bombay plays. Come to the operating room, Doctor bomb battye operating round.
Speaker 20: All all right, moving on, afternoon guys, Vinny from Brooklyn. Then I say, I'm listening to this one about the chicken palm with the spaghetti on the side and all that. Here comes chicken palm not being an Italian thing spaghetti is. And yeah, I gotta agree with the poster. It's got to be mixed in, don't get me wrong, not a sloppy mess. You want to put a little lader on top afterwards. But copp from my changes the flavor. And it has to do with.
Speaker 1: It has to do with Oh my god, he's leaving us in suspense.
Speaker 20: Then, like I said, it's got to do with in the pasta, from the pasta order. When you mix it in right away, it absorbs all that. It becomes one with the pasta. When you put it on. Even after a minute or two, the pasta starts to dry. It almost like slides off like slick. It's just it's not the right way to do it. Guys, come on the pain I feel. I thought you would know better than that. Anyway, Guys, love you.
Speaker 1: Visually slap at me. We took a sla on that. Well, visually it's just better because of different colors. It's yellow. And did you hear the disgust and the anguish in his voice at the thought of sauce on top of the true Italian I get it.
Speaker 20: Continue on the last thing, guys, if it comes serve to me like that with the sauce in the middle of the pasta like that, I know it's not quality. I ain't eating it. It's a no, no, real Italian chef. And I don't mean off the boat from Italy. I mean even the second third generation American Italian is gonna make a source that way and know what they're doing. So have a good one.
Speaker 1: Guys, you can't. I can't argue with him. I can't.
Speaker 14: Hey, aprocome boys, Kelly here from Long Island. On episode three or seven, finally caught up. Scary about your airline experience. If you go on to their website and read their fine print, I am sure you will find somewhere on there where you're gonna get some sort of refined or Airlines has some sort of layover or issue with the airplane fine print on their website. Boy has to do is find it and call them and tell them about it.
Speaker 1: Yep, plan on doing that, Yes, I do. I want to update by episode three or eight. It's scary that you called the airport for money and the airline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the airport, I'm gonna have to find enough. That's gonna be a little difficult. Got to do something.
Speaker 1: It's got to be a customer service. The phone number for Newark Airports, Gary.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Scary Scrody from CT Scary Donnie. Please play the sound clip from the Lovely MJ from MJ which she was on the Big Show. Oh yes, I really want to be laughing in stitches, and please don't prolong this like you're doing with Brody and his free steak dinner.
Speaker 1: Thank you and the Jingles. Don't forget that on the jingles. Yep, thank you. I get nothing.
Speaker 8: Hey Brooklyn boys, Caitlyn and Mark, not Luke tonight from be Sure, So I know there was a little confusion.
Speaker 4: So I'm Caitlin.
Speaker 1: Mom woman, but we got that one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Mark, husband thirty four years old, thirty four years old, and Luke is our two year old son who's in the back. He is also a baby Brooklyn boy, and we're all super fans and Luke actually laughs and during our podcasts.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 8: What the hands were causing the balloons on some FaceTime or zoom or whatever it is, and the hand just's close it. So if you do a peace sign, that's what signals the balloons to come. And then if you do like the rocker hands.
Speaker 1: That causes strobe lights and then.
Speaker 8: If you do a thumbs down, it causes lightning, so it's over your hand gestures all right, yeah, but not.
Speaker 1: On the thing is though. That's on stream yacht, I think, think, but it's not on the service we use, and I keep trying it, it's not working. So we still don't know what caused the balloons on our screen.
Speaker 15: Aprooklyn Boys Andrea from Virginia, a longtime listener, first time talk back lever. Just a question when you were singing the on top of Spaghetti the Meatballs song, Ye, did Scary say parm meatballs because I could have worried? He said parm meatballs and I'm pretty sure it's my four meatball, just.
Speaker 5: Poor me.
Speaker 1: But he said I lost my poor meatball.
Speaker 21: Brooklyn Boys is tea white. I'm usually a one to talk back kind of guy. But I got a couple so slices forgive me, particularly rock and Steve Overde because I got to talk about the day thing really quick. Everybody's talking about it's the first date. You got to impress her, bloody bloody blah. If you are impressed by how I spend my money or how I don't spend my money. You're not looking to be impressed by me. You're looking to be impressed by my wallet. So it's already not going to work for me. Secondly, I'm gonna jump into the next one. Secondly, in regard to comment sections on Instagram, TikTok, whatever, there is this one woman who I don't follow because I feel like if I follow her it will ruin the magic. All she does is tell dad jokes, but the comments are the most vile shit I've ever seen in my life. It's always like, oh, that's hilarious, and it's some disgusting sex act, which of course I go in urban d sary because I need to know what this means. But it's hilarious every single thing. She's only two, and because I got through those ones quicker oh no. And because I got through those ones quicker okay, oh.
Speaker 1: Are you doing that? No, it's stopping on its own.
Speaker 21: And because I got through those ones quicker wow.
Speaker 1: I think that was the call anders your is your No, it's frozen. I guess it's a corrupt file. Damn it. Call back and finish your story. We need part three, buddy, you know what's funny, t Why is he's the guy who bought your roadcaster? Yes, your old one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope he's not trying to use that. That's got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 6: Okay, right, Hey, Scary and Rody, this is d Nice from New London, Connecticut.
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 6: I'm calling about the fantasy football Remember last year? I remember some illegal trades going on. Wait, you said you got me. They wouldn't allow you back in to the league. Is it because of the trade or is it because of iHeart? I think it's because of the trade cheater.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just to remind everyone, the commissioner of the league said, my season's done, fire sale. Make me any reasonable offer, I'll accept it. So that's opened up to everybody. So I said, all right, I'll make you some offers. So I offered him some sevens for some nines and he said yes, but now people have made it me a year later, going oh, I didn't yell at the commissioner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's also suggested that maybe you got booted because you don't work for iHeart anymore.
Speaker 1: No, he then said it's because of it. No, it's yes, they wanted employee only, but it was clear to me. The commissioner was like, it's also because of those trades. Listen, the commissioner said, I'm selling my team. Everyone had an opportunity to do that.
Speaker 22: Two of us did, all right, Hey, Bertie and Scary. Michelle from Florida commenting regarding the professional football team in Jacksonville, the Jags, or you can just do vall other than that, you're gonna add an eye in it and say jaguars. Apparently, ever since your episode the other day, I've been saying jaguars, trying to eliminate the eye, but it just doesn't seem to happen.
Speaker 1: There's no wire. It's war w a u are jaguar jaguar. I'm finally we have a convert. Good. Yes, it's not jaguar jaguars. People in the country say the Jaguars. It's the Jaguars, Jacksonville Jaguars. That's just late that their their mouth is being lazy. Jaguar, jaguar, jaguar. How difficult is that? Well, listen, it's accident. It's you. It's where you hear other people jaquars jaguars. It's like people in the Delaware Philadelphia, Delco accents say, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 23: So spaghetti spaghetti. It could be mixed and it could be on top. Anyway it goes, it's going in my mouth. So it's like, I mean, if it's on top, then oh it looks good on top. But anyway it goes, it's either getn't mixed in or getting dipped. Sometimes I'll ask for like a separate plate for sauce, okay, just to you know, dip it scre.
Speaker 1: Do you like it on top on the bottom of you like sometimes reverse cowgirl sauce? What do you like?
Speaker 3: I'm a dipper, so I like my sauce pooled somewhere and then I'll mix it myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, I like a little. I like extra sauce on the side. I had a salad problem last night. My favorite podcast Sauce on the Side. Yeah, We've got it's a good podcast that you could listen to after you listen our episodes.
Speaker 24: Hey, Brody scary Manning here.
Speaker 1: I really like the bottom.
Speaker 24: I'm not sure if my last uh it did what I talk back went through because my phone shut down on me. So if it did, just skipped this one. First of all, my order might be shipped just because I'm driving up for training always after hearing scaries sticky valve situation. I'm surprised you guys didn't call the episode sticky Valve. Question for Brody is, what would you do in a situation if you were at station, the space station, stuck now a space without a way back? What would you ask from Boeing? I am sure, I'm sure you got you probably won't ask.
Speaker 23: For a free flight.
Speaker 24: Because I doubt you would trust them again to go back to space. What would you ask from them to comp for free desserts?
Speaker 1: I would want them to give me a lifetime of free flights on other planes. Okay, on Lockheed Martin planes or air Bus planes. That's a lifetime anywhere, anytime, any flight, short notice. That's what I want. On other companies planes. All hall king, Brody, I'm not going on bowling again at that point. And by the way, I'm not bad nothing bowling. I'm saying if I was on the shuttle and it left without me because of sticky valve. By the way I looked up the problems, it wasn't sticky valve. There was some sticky valve in there, but that wasn't the main problem to other problems, but sticky valves. But there was other issues. But yeah, but sticky valve is one of them. Hey, it's manach, Hey.
Speaker 20: It's many again.
Speaker 24: Also in regards to the homework regarding the whole pasta meat ball and so the situation. Yeah, since I'm Jewish and I only need I tech, we only eat kosher, not I only eat kosher. I've never been telling any real Italian restaurants, but I wouldn't give two ships how it looks, as long.
Speaker 23: As it tastes good.
Speaker 24: But in a way, I would probably like the one like the one with the sauce more in the middle, for two reasons.
Speaker 20: You would know it's.
Speaker 24: Fresh, and it's not like that, it's not someone it's not someone else. Is that they sent back and decided to give it to you three minutes later, and it looks more a little bit more presentable.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you? You knock them all right? Checking in.
Speaker 15: I know you guys don't control the commercials, but what the freak is going on? I keep getting the same commercial in Spanish and about female viagra.
Speaker 12: That is insane.
Speaker 1: I'm getting tired of hearing them.
Speaker 12: But as I said, I know you have no control, no clue where that stuff came from.
Speaker 1: And we don't do the scheduling. That's uh, that's a computer that does. Yeah, the algorithms. I guess ai is in the computer named random. But that's funny.
Speaker 15: Imagine a Italian wedding and all they have for Italian food is antipass that everything else.
Speaker 4: Anti is steak and chicken and no chicken.
Speaker 1: And then the best part of it is to covid to half the guest. Okay, if I, if I could just step in here as a non Italian. It's anti pasta. Anti pasta means you're against pasta, right, it's gotta be yeah, empty pasta. It's antipas meaning anting before right, not anti meaning against correct right.
Speaker 4: Be boys.
Speaker 14: Christie from Saddlebrook regarding the sauce on pasta.
Speaker 4: I don't think it matters either way. It's going to taste the same experts had to absolutely pick one. It's probably purely out of laziness. Be the sauce already mixed in. But really it doesn't matter all right.
Speaker 1: Well to the people cursing out other people's mothers, that't matter, thank you, Christy. Let her finish, Brody. Sorry, all right, well, yeah, no, I agree. I agree. So that what with with with Christi from Saddlebrook not Vinnie from Vinnie from Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: I'm a flip flopper at this point because some of them. I want my I want the sauce pooled so I can dip some bread in it and mix it. But then again, I'm a lazy fuck so like, for instance, when I get my salads, I gotta have the dressing mixed in. Fucking do it for me. I don't want you to pour it. I don't want to have to pour it on my own. Then it's uneven. Do it somewhere.
Speaker 1: I need a bowl. I need it and a bowl flipped around. That happened to me last night. I went out to dinner last night with Jeff and I ordered Uh. We went to Tommy's Tits and Tubas. Uh, you mean Dommy's Tabina Tap tap wheel tap that ass, Tommy's tap that ass, and I ordered the season. Now listen, here's the problem. I ordered the Seesar salad chicken sees a salad with extra dressing on the side, and I said, no, I definitely want the dressing on it and another one on the side. I said, so be careful because if you ring it up extra dressing on the side, don't think it means extra dressing all on the side. She said, No, I got it, and naturally came out what unmixed dry two dressings on the side, two dress side. I said to the guy who ran the food out, can you please ask them if they could mix it? So they they brought it back mixed, but there's no way to ring it up that I want the dressing on it and extra on the side.
Speaker 3: God, I just stepped out of my own shoes and took a look at the two of us talking. These are true first world problems.
Speaker 1: They really are. Yeah, there's people who have no food and we're like, yeah, they brought my salad. I had to mix it myself. Can you imagine that? The audacity and they gave me such a big survey.
Speaker 5: Slice reactions
Speaker 2: This podcast depends on you