Speaker 1: Wind down with Janet Kramer, an I'm Heeart radio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, Hey hi girl, Hey hey girl.
Speaker 3: How you doing girl?
Speaker 2: Tell me how you're really doing well.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because I feel like it's a day by day. It's like a minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.
Speaker 2: You feel that thing.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I loaded three children to go to a postop appointment for the babies orald Tie release and the guru here in Nashville is an hour away from my home, and so I loaded all three and I made the voyage Oregon trail style and I got there five minutes early. Success, And the appointment was.
Speaker 2: Actually for today. So I passed everybody. No, no, they wouldn't let you.
Speaker 3: They the person that was supposed to the person that could have seen me actually had a family emergency, was not there.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: So an hour hour back we go and that's that. And so we've moved it. But just to reiterate your hour by hour, I consider myself to be an a type. So these third baby moments are super sobering. This is interesting because I'm listening to this piece and then also last week you had something happen I'm sure I did with your podcast. Oh yeah, my podcast I have. I took a time out and went to a studio and did two full episodes and I sent them over to the producer who does mine. She's amazing and she was like, hey, girl, so there's no audio on these. I can see that there's forty minutes or forty five minutes of content, but there's no audio. Devastation, So I feel like, what is the universe telling you right now? Because you've got I don't know, tell me. I always am like, okay, what's the I know, I will say this. I decided, tell me if this feels like fair closure for the lost episodes, because I really mourned it, and in fact, Easton, your producer, was like, I reached out to him because I thought he's a guru, so if there's anyone that can go in and find and he could not. I decided that those were two conversations I needed to have with God. And I told you even in one of them, I felt so plugged in that it felt so special that there was no way I could recreate it. And I thought, well, maybe it was just supposed to be those conversations were Those conversations were just me and God. So that's where I've landed with that, and probably a really good lesson on making sure that I'm recording the.
Speaker 2: Right way, which I used to do radio.
Speaker 3: So I sometimes like think I'm doing okay, yeah, and I'm not. But well, I'm always just like, what is it? Is it writing us to slow down? Is it? Yeah? I thought the drive yesterday was, you know, about a little over two hours round trip, and I thought, why why? But we went in a non traffic time. We saw the big beautiful city my kids called Nashville the big beautiful city. The water was twinkly, and I thought, maybe we're just supposed to be reminded. I'm trying grammer. I'm really stretching by the way I always go with when I'm on an airplane and even I mean, we had one of these days when I was like twenty oh.
Speaker 2: We were coming back from Utah.
Speaker 3: We were eleven hours delayed, and we got to the airport at four in the morning for an early flight, and instead of going to the oh, this is so frustrating, and I'm so angry and I just want to go home. Yes, all of those things, but I'm like, whether it's that or traffic or a re route. I go, this is just God's way, because maybe something would have happened God Sea Tour. Yes, well God's Sea Tour where it's like, okay, I've changed my frame going that plane might not have just worked for us, right, and I'm thankful that we are going to wait to the right one. Well and even today so like I wouldn't have been able to make to day's appointment, which is why why did I even schedule it on a Wednesday. I don't know, but it was I thought, Okay, well, maybe it's that I'm not supposed to be on the road today, and now that sweet woman at the office doesn't want to make me do the drive twice, so she's coming.
Speaker 2: To us this week.
Speaker 3: Wow, which I thought, maybe we're being protected, you know, like you just gotta go everything for a reason. The woman at the front desk, though, oh no, I had a moment and then I even had to find the grace because I wanted to cry, like I didn't say to her, I just drove over an hour. I didn't say like is there anyone here? That I just was like, okay, got it. And meanwhile, Love and Legend are like making themselves at home reading a magazine already, like they moved right in and I'm and so and then they're like confused, why are we leaving? And she just was not super cozym. But then I got in the car and I was driving, and I wanted to cry. I couldn't even call Preston because I thought if I if I do call him, I'm just gonna cry, and then the kids are gonna want you know, it's not worth it. So I I did have a moment where I thought, you know, what her day was, probably.
Speaker 2: Really maybe she was going through something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she's now dealing with the cancelations of the family emergency and she doesn't you know, And I just just grace right, like we're all in it. Yes, and every day is a little different, especially when you have a third and it's a newborn. Yeah, it's you can't get a pattern. No, well, that's Alan had asked me some. I think it was last night. I was the night before. I mean just he's really dealing with like some gas and fussiness and so the baby, yes, the baby noting which, by the way, I have a really funny story with my ex because he came to pick up the kids the other the other day, and I said, he so, we're really going to have to keep an eye on him, because you know, he's just having like some crying fits and just being like really you know, sensitive, And he's like Alan.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, Jayce, Mike is really all in on Alan.
Speaker 3: Really. I was like, no, Jayce, He's like, oh, I thought you were talking about because I guess I was just talking about Alan. So he's like, so, I think a couple of days ago he texted me, He's like, how's Alan's crying fits?
Speaker 2: Alan feeling less gassy? Good for Allan?
Speaker 3: But anyways, so he had asked me. So obviously, with a newborn in two and a half weeks or whatever, it's just a couple hours you get to sleep. And Alan has been incredible, like he's taken the most middle of the night feeds just to let me sleep and recover. And I'm like, all right, babe, I'm now past like two weeks sea section, like I got I got this.
Speaker 2: And he's like no, no, I'm like sleep.
Speaker 3: He's a like a dream, so supportive, so sweet, but also this it's a yes, they're sleeping, but you're also awake. You hear the crying and so it's very sleepless. Oh yeah, and even if he didn't wake up, by the way, even if the baby didn't wake up, you would still be waking up, right. And so I just was out of it yesterday and just tired, and you when things just start to pile up in the two list and getting back to work, and I got an audition and I'm like okay, like trying to like study lines, and you know, Alan was like, so, how you doing?
Speaker 2: And I was like emotionally, mentally.
Speaker 3: Physically, like we got to today last last minute hour, which one you said ten thirty or currently something expected that response back and you kind of looked at me like, oh god, what did I walk myself into? But yeah, no, that's just where I'm kind of at is just like the minute, because today I'm good, but also I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. Oh same today. Let's not yesterday, yesterday, same day before.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: So when I was doing my postpartum check, when I went for my two week check up, I really had to take the question seriously because I'm like, well, sometimes yesterday the other day before that. No, you know, I remember asking them like, do you want me to fill this out like based on like the last several days overall feeling or just the last hour, because I do feel really like hopeful most of the time, but then there's time where I'm like, ooh, this is the depression piece, like sneaky. Yeah, I've dealt with the depression piece a lot this time around, but it looks different, I think because I know a lot more and I know myself. I'm more in tune with myself, but the depression piece is extra sneaky this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm trying really hard to like this podcast helps me. My podcast, like even just getting going somewhere, getting dressed, even though I don't want to, like I have to. It almost feels like a foggy depression it is, and where it's like it clears and then it comes back. That's kind of how I've was trying to describe it to my therapist. And I think what women, especially like you and I, what we usually use as tools to like get us motivated or like we both like to exercise. Well, and that's that was the piece I was It's hard. Well, what I said to when I went for my two week I'm like, all right, doc, Like when can I get back to working out because I went for a few walks around the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: I feel great.
Speaker 3: I'm still sore in my ribs and obviously over my scar. I'm like, isn't normal to have that stabbing pain where? And she's like, oh yeah, She's like, that's where you know. I tied you up. And she goes and unfortunately, she's like, I can't clear you to you know. She's like, most people can start working out at six weeks. She's like, but she's like, your abs on the left side were so detached. She's like, I tried to fix Them's like, but that's not my area of expertise. And she's like, you cannot work out until you see a public floor therapist. And she's like, because you'll get a hernia. And I'm just like, wait a minute, So wait what, like so I can't can I do squats or because it's just something because I want to feel not just I want to get back in shape. That's fine, but I like to for what it does for my endorphins and just my overall energy and to feel like myself and to get back to myself again. I don't care that I've got you know, the it's most part and body.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I just want to feel like I am actively doing something for my brain and endorphins and doing something. And she's just like no, like until you talk to someone. And I reached out to a pet pelvic person and was like, hey, so she wants me to do core and scar stuff and like, well, we usually wait till eight weeks, and I was like, nope, can we start now please? Because I for my mental fog depression, I need this. That's where I've been stuck. And I had the baby in such a hot time that I couldn't even go take walks, and then she sprained my tailbone and delivery. So I'm just being like, I'm like, what lesson am I supposed to learn in this waiting?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So much waiting and what I would normally, I'm like, gosh, I'm not even like dependent on wine this time, you know, Like I'm actually like I want to go move my body and that's how I feel best and I can't do that, so I'm just right here. Yeah, Alan had said the other day, you know, do I want some wine? I was like no, I'm just I'm too tired. I had my first glass of red wine though on our on our year anniversary, and I got like a splitting headache just because I wasn't used to it. I mean I only had a half of a glass and it was just like boom. But since then, normally I would maybe go back into the routine of having a glass, you know, every other day or whatever. And now I'm just like, no, I'm good. It doesn't even taste the same, which is weird. I tried to have an alcohol Yeah, weird. Yeah, I'm sure I'll I will, I'll like get I go back on the road again. But I don't think i'll do go back to what I used to do. No, because the more I listened to podcast like Doctor Raymond and yeah, I also just think there's this is not it's weird. Yeah, I think it's getting are we getting mature? I think it's just I don't I think I needed wine when I went through my divorce. I drank myself through miscarriage. Yeah, and now I'm like, I don't need it every day. I don't need to. And again I still, you know, have my wine business that we're trying to reboot and with an new company, and that's you know again I love wine. I will always love wine, but I don't need it every night anymore. It's not something that I think it's served the purpose for when I needed it, and now I'm like, I want to enjoy it occasionally. Yeah, Like we had a date night last night. I had a little sip and thought I didn't even finish the glass, and I was like this, actually just it's like good with a meal, and I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just would always rather pick sleep.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's why I also think, Yeah, we're in that state where it's like I'd like some tea please, Yeah, I would love Oh, a warm detox to you would be awesome. But I am excited about today's podcast because so we've got Nicki and Brie Garcia coming on.
Speaker 2: Do you know about them? This is a guilty little pleasure I had.
Speaker 3: Which one the w ww WWE when I almost could see you doing that?
Speaker 2: Liking it or doing it. It's two different things. Oh actually yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I could see in the cute little expandex thanks Cramer.
Speaker 2: Yeah I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 3: No, I think you and then just like raw, that's on brand. I followed them back at w w E when they did the show and they were the Bella Twins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Bella Twins. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I also kind of followed along with Nikki because she was with John Cena. Uh and now she's married to Artam and I loved them on Dancing with Stars, Like I just think that's so cute. Yeah, so loved them and they have they have a kid together, and then Bree, I mean I just think they're They're beautiful, and they have a new show called twin Love, and we're just gonna talk all things twin and I'm fascinated with twins. So this is all just too fun for me. Okay, fabulous, So let's get them on. Do you want to sit here?
Speaker 2: Kind of okay? Yeah? Got awkward? Hey girls, Hey, hey girls?
Speaker 3: Nay so pretty just stunning yes names Oh, I mean like I can't it's not even real life, but it is. I am a confession about how long I have known of you, because it's not like me to like reality TV at all. Did a short because I did a reality show short stint on road Rules ruined me forever. Yeah right, we all feel it. But I did follow you when you were part of the WWE show because I felt like in our world, it was the first time there was a show about being strong and less about being skinny little women that were just up to something like it was more about being powerful and empowered. And for some reason, you two split eggs sucked me right in. I love it so Total Divas Divas was my jam.
Speaker 4: I like that, that's you know, I had to say, That's what I loved so much about Diva Total Divas was that it was like the first three you had badass women like showing what they can do inside and outside of the ring, Like how as women we can balance this male dominated industry, but go home and have to take care of shit too. And that's why I like when we got into When Bri and I left after season nine, we were like, you're losing what made this special because then I feel like after it goes on for so many seasons, everyone's just.
Speaker 5: Like they want more drama. You need to be more cat you guys and Brien I were like, we're out for this, Like.
Speaker 4: We're here to like create empower women and empower and break barriers.
Speaker 5: And you want to know a funny backstory.
Speaker 1: When we were filming the pilot, I mean, this was over ten years ago, all of us girls were like, I don't know, is the world really going to care about female wrestlers, Like for some reason, we had this feeling like no one would care. So it was amazing to see the support, Like people loved seeing what female wrestlers r up to and what we were doing was badass.
Speaker 5: It might us all feel good.
Speaker 3: Like, I know you're new to me, but like if you could know my character, this is the most opposite thing. Oh, from any time we ever have like a housewife on or I mean just anybody from bachelor to bachelor, she's just.
Speaker 2: Like she's always like I don't have any question.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I was so all in for your empowerment and your badass noess and just like you were just strong and sturdy in business savvy, and I was like, yes, and I love twins because we also grew up in the air of Hulkogan. Though maybe maybe it teed it up, but it was really like unexpected. It became more than I thought it would be, and then I found myself like really tuning in and then I just wanted to follow along your lives because I thought you were just special humans.
Speaker 5: So oh that means a lot. Thank you so much. You have no idea.
Speaker 3: I'm forty one, I have no business following along with WWE stars and I was like, I'm all.
Speaker 2: In, what are those twins? What are those twins doing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Okay, so now you guys have twin Love. So how fun has that been?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You guys are just the twins right, Yeah, it's actually been really incredible. I mean, for myself, this is the first big show I've hosted. Nikki you know, she's hosted Barmageddon, so she got her feet wet in the hosting world. But for me, like, I feel lucky that I get to do these big gigs with my twin, like my sidekick. But I think the greater part about Twin Love was I got to see all these other twins be a breed and Nicki. It was so wild to me to meet them because I was like, oh my gosh, you're the sassier one, you're the sweeter one, Like you're the nicky, you're the breed. Yeah, and so but it was, gosh, what it was a fun journey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was, it was really neat.
Speaker 4: I am a huge Love Island fan, like especially Love Island UK, so having the producers and the creators come to us from ITV and Love Island and be like, look, we have the show and we're interested in you to hosting.
Speaker 5: I was already like, okay, I'm in. I mean, I just you guys.
Speaker 1: So to get to be hands on and come in every day and be like what happened in the night, like who looked up?
Speaker 5: But like to have that world.
Speaker 4: But then also the science part of like twins and identical twins, especially in that bond and how we act and if you split us up, like are we going to see the same things? Because having these two identical houses with identical cast, it was just it took it to a whole nother level. I was just like, I'm already obsessed with this kind of dating show, and this was just a step up.
Speaker 5: You realize twins are freaks. Yeah, we're in like a good way, in a good way, like we belong in the circus, like in a good way.
Speaker 3: And you did put yourself in a ring at one point, so that makes a little more sense. So for people that don't know the premise of the show, it's a dating show and it's twins and twins, is that the idea.
Speaker 5: It's a dating reality dating show experiment.
Speaker 1: And so we have ten identical twins and when they come to Nicky and I, we split them up into two separate houses. So one twin goes into Nicky's house, the other twin goes into a breeze house.
Speaker 5: And I'll say Niki got the feisty ones. I got the very sweet leathers.
Speaker 1: And what's incredible is that, you know, the one thing with twins is that we always go through life, as you have seen through our careers, just doing everything together. You're born with the soulmate, you do everything. And we wanted these twins not only to find love, but personal growth on your own. And I think that's really scary for twins to be what we call a singular for a moment, and so we split them up, which was very devastating.
Speaker 5: So when you see the show, you're going to see.
Speaker 1: A lot of tears in the beginning because we had to split these twins up. But then what's so cool is from there you'll start to see this individuality with the twins that you're like, see, you just need to be away from the twin for a little bit, find some love, find yourself and you see their journeys really blossom and it's so incredible.
Speaker 3: So for you too, is there something like what's the thing that you each bring to each other that is good for you? But then what's also like, okay, like Bree when you do this like this, is this is not good for me? Or like what's the thing that's like the kind of the positive and the negative of having that close relationship and then the effect of your own different personalities coming in with that closeness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess for me it would be I'll start with the negative, so I end with the positive. Yes, yeah, no, But I think you know, with twins, we feel each other so much. So if I wake up and it's all sunshine and birds and then I see her and it's a dark cloud, it's like I feel all sudden that energy. So I could start in a really great mood and all sudden I could shift and it's weird because I'm feeling whatever she's going through. So sometimes I think that can be a negative for twins, is how much we feel each other and we can take on negative energy and vice versa, and then a positive is Nikki gives me a lot of strength and whatever it is, you know that I'm doing.
Speaker 5: I'm so lucky to have that.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's so many times I've been in scary situations where I want to puke.
Speaker 5: And be like, no, I can't do that. Whether I'm going out to wrestle at WrestleMania, whether.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we're doing Jimmy fallon the show, whatever it may be, She's right there to give me just this pep talk and strength, and I feel so like I feel more confident and braver like having her right, I mean, and I you know, for me, it's like I just I truly feel lucky to be a twin because even as we grow as entrepreneurs, to have someone that like I trust by my side, then I know, no matter what, has my back has been such a blessing.
Speaker 4: And I know I understand that not everyone gets that. So to me, it's such a positive. And you know the negative is Breeze Jet and she's judging.
Speaker 1: My relationship and she's judging the things that I do, and I'm always.
Speaker 5: Like, stop judging me. Well, let's be what are you okay?
Speaker 3: What are you judging her on? Like in the relationship piece of it.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I get a front row to life over here, her life. Yeah, so I feel like I have very valid opinions because I'm seeing it where you're living. So like for me, it's like, you know, I'm like, so I guess when it comes to relationship.
Speaker 5: But see what I'm trying to change is instead of judge, let's be understanding.
Speaker 3: Do you think it comes from a place of being protective though, Brie, unless Yeah, Like it may look judgy, but it's probably you protecting and.
Speaker 2: You've seen it happen.
Speaker 3: And probably if she was staying with this guy that you know, probably wasn't the best guy for her and he wasn't committing to her, I'm just making this up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This might be more about us than it is about you.
Speaker 3: And also but I also think that she can relate to that. And so you're kind of like you're seeing your sister go through this and go, Okay, this isn't your guy, Like wake up when everyone like everyone can see it but the one person that's there and it's probably really frustrating for you. And you again, I have this front, you know, way more than all of us had with the relationships. You're like, come on, and then you're like back off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely, and I think too. I didn't want her to waste your time. And even with like being judging a relationship now.
Speaker 5: It's more like I'm on both their sides.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, you guys need more communication or like better communication, or sometimes I can be like, well, she.
Speaker 3: Might not understand is Russian, right, Honestly, that's what I try.
Speaker 1: A cultural difference, you know, and I but I'm also like, maybe be a little nicer or and you know, like I do, I'm very vocal with what I'm saying, but I feel like, hell, well it's not therapy time for Nicole.
Speaker 3: No, I'll just say this, like, so, I'm I'm engaged to a Scottish man. So sometimes there is a very cultural difference with certain things and how maybe we say things and verse how they say things.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, no, I.
Speaker 3: Was just being funny and like sarcastic or he was in like how they say things are very blunt, and I'm like, oh, so it's just like understanding and then communicating.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: When I heard that, I made up that you were maybe angry and he's like, no, not at all. And I was like, oh, Okay, that's just how you delivered it. Then you just delivered angry.
Speaker 4: And Artam learned English from like the dance community.
Speaker 5: He didn't learn English like being in school. So there are some words that he was learned like aren't correct. Like when he gets mad, he's like I'm very touch ja right now.
Speaker 2: No, No, he'll.
Speaker 4: Say things and it took our therapist a few years ago and be like, wait, do you know what that means?
Speaker 5: And he's like this and she's like, no, that's the wrong word.
Speaker 1: So we realized like some of our arguments were coming from like you would say something, I'd be like.
Speaker 5: What, but he thought it wasn't tomato or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I went. But I have to say I feel bad for our husbands at times because twin culture is.
Speaker 4: Like might be harder than oh yeah, there are third wheels for yeah, this is husband wife and they're the third wheels.
Speaker 5: So I kind of I feel bad. And that's what we're trying to teach our twins on the show. Don't make the mistakes we did.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: We're like, you know, you might be therapy your whole life, which is okay, but let's like also learn to put our spouses first, or partners or whoever.
Speaker 5: They may be in you know, so who we share the bed with at night, let's put them first.
Speaker 2: Once in a while, once in a while.
Speaker 3: I have speaking of like sharing the bed with the twins stuff. I mean, did you guys ever have someone that you both liked or got an argument around that, or if you just always pick different people?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank god, I know because we actually met someone who slept with twins, so at different times she dated the twins and I had to ask, I'm like, did you sleep with both of them? She was like I did, and I'm like, was one better in bet?
Speaker 5: And one was? So I was like, god, it's so wild. Part of me kind of wishes we can go back to our.
Speaker 1: Twenties and maybe if slept with the same person and like gotten like kind of yeah, we are at an age so disgusting.
Speaker 3: I feel like Bree think she might win, and that's why this might be a fun social experiment.
Speaker 5: We know she but we always had reference takes the same dick in us that's discussing.
Speaker 2: I this is why I'm upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like the d C, I'm living my best life over here because I have you both.
Speaker 2: This is a heaven.
Speaker 5: So we were on was It Entertainment Tonight?
Speaker 4: And I thought if I spelled out dick, it would be okay.
Speaker 5: So when Marien interveners, it's like, you know, d I c K and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, that's stone, Um, you can't, and I'm like, oh sorry, I thought if I spelled it, so.
Speaker 2: Then pe ni s because that is a technical.
Speaker 5: What we say. Oh girl, you're so weird. Though I would never want to ever twenties.
Speaker 1: And we did.
Speaker 5: We always had dropper and taste. Oh yeah, that helped. We never got to you know, you spit on me.
Speaker 4: We never got in a situation where like you're in the same person. No, but we laugh because we always had very different types. And now we look at our husbands.
Speaker 1: And we're like, they both have beards, they're soft spoken, they love the outdoors, they're super very super sweet into their health.
Speaker 4: We're like, whoa, we like kind of married the same guy, but different. One's a ballroom dancer, whe's a wrestler, and it's like wild.
Speaker 3: So do the guys get along super well then? Because I'd imagine if we're gonna if anyone's going to be in love with the twin, then they kind of have to all be in love with each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes they are.
Speaker 1: They get along great, and I feel like they were late a lot now in like they probably never have thought, but because of us, they can actually be like, so, oh good, Nikki's like that because Bree's like that too, and then yeah, they'll share the.
Speaker 2: Like a built in support group.
Speaker 3: I want to ask, because I obviously you guys are in you know, you have your podcast, you do a lot of stuff, and you're on TV, and so there's gonna be a lot of negative people on there, and I always love to get especially from two very empowering strong women.
Speaker 2: Is there. How do you deal with any online hate.
Speaker 3: Or the trolls or the bullies, Because as much as you I try to be like yeah, I'm fine or whatever, it's.
Speaker 2: Still a piece.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, I just I don't like it, you know, It's it's a I have sometimes PTSD of sharing certain things on here because I don't want to become a headline. And then the people are gonna be like, oh, she's just she's a wrecker, she's a train, you know, she's just repeating and rinsing, and I'm just like, but that's not what I meant. So it's like I I get scared to share because of the other piece of that world. So I'm just curious how you guys deal with that as strong women.
Speaker 4: Well, when we fill you on that, I mean I literally feel bad for my team. They're probably like all like, oh, this is Nikki, because I will wake them up on Tuesday nights to edit stuff out because I'm like, I just don't want to be a headline again, like because as just like you always misunderstood, everything is click bait and it's not even a story, and we just dealt with the situation. Recently, a few days ago, they put us as a headline with Greece Witherspoon yesterday.
Speaker 5: Well nobody was supposed.
Speaker 4: To day before, but it happened a magazine literally restricted us to comment on it because they knew they were lying. So I was like, they put it as if we went to Reese with our book memoir and like wanted her to put it in her book club or make it a series, and she said no, this whole thing, which was like beyond the light.
Speaker 1: And then said took down three women because they made Recently, she just empowered.
Speaker 5: She does an empower woman like she.
Speaker 1: Says she does, which is oh my gosh, no she does, like yeah, and then it took down like us and.
Speaker 4: Like people were dragging us like, oh, should a delist should have this or that, which like so proud of be one. I get to live life without makeup and then go do cool shit on TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah you don't know why that's like a negative. Yeah, we were like.
Speaker 3: Glad to be on the list. I don't care if you mark me as a Z list like cool I made something.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, where I was like they literally took remaking a joke like so on a podcast of like Bree's obsessed with Reese Whetherspoon in her book club. So Bree's like, I DM the book Club about her book. I mean I didn't hear back, but I'm so obsessed with them, And so literally one thing of saying that she DM them I the book turn into this gigantic lie and we didn't even know about it till our mom sent it to us, Like I didn't know that you guys talked to Reese Withetherspoon and all this, and we go, what are.
Speaker 5: You talking about? Never talked to her?
Speaker 4: And then the fact that they restricted even our wine ig because of course I'm like a type, and we'll get into like how we handle of like I will go, I'll say things to people and now she dms a lot. I'll DM people and she like like. So then I realized they restricted all of our.
Speaker 5: Stuff because they didn't want us telling people was a lie, and I go, how is this legal? Like I'm so shocked, and people don't even read things. They just read that highlight.
Speaker 4: So I literally wake my team up at times because I'm like, I can't be a headline no more. I can't deal with my mental health, can't deal this week, So let's just take stuff out because I'm we're misunderstood. But for me, I am one of the most hated people on the internet, in the wrestling industry, just in that world. And what's said is like that world can It's like they believe perception is reality. So whatever you are in that ring of the world, and however the company wants to perceive you that makes you a good heal or babyface. The people in that community just will really believe it. And then especially when you're strong women breaking barriers, you're just going to get the brunt of hate because people don't like change and people want to keep it where you're like men are in control and they're powerful, Like.
Speaker 5: Why do women want to be equal? Who cares?
Speaker 4: So it was hard on me for a very long time, and then I realized, like, you know what it's it's my truth, it's what I believe in. So I'm just going to either call people out or I'm going to be like kill people with kindness. And then also know, like I know who I am as a person, Like I know I'm a really good person, and I always try to come at things with grace and like even if I get misunderstood, and can I admit like in the past, like do you have your times of like feeling different emotions? Of course, but I'm always just this is who I am. I mean being never said it's perfect. So I feel like that's helped me with the hate online and then calling people out like I literally will damn people and I'll go, hey, so I just noticed you wrote this comment. So I just want to know did you read the article or did you just read the clickbait and not understand that this isn't truthful and then you just tore me down. Did that make you feel good because you didn't make me feel good. So I just wanted to know. And people will always write back like I'm so sorry. I never thought you would see this. I don't know why I wrote that every almost every time. Yeah, like some other people, I've gotten into some back and forth with and I'm like, perfectly okay that. But I just started to be like, like even when people say stuff about like artam with Dancy, like I'll be like, I'm so excuse me, this is his wife and FYI, and I'm just like now.
Speaker 5: Like you know what.
Speaker 1: And I don't do it all the time because then I don't want to create. Like if you write something negative, Nikki will write back. I was make sure back to positive. I'm more fact checking.
Speaker 5: Like checking, right, So, like, let me tell you about this. You're very incursed.
Speaker 1: You just commented on a lie and then you just tore a woman down for no reason.
Speaker 5: And I just read your bio and you love Jesus.
Speaker 3: Oh always always, you know Philippians in the bio quote you always.
Speaker 5: Come and write at you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, do you write that in your bio because you're the biggest hater in the world.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had one of the greatest gifts that was given to me about like a little over a month ago. I responded to someone that has just always hated and just makes it a point, and I almost feel bad for this person, so like, you spend all day just stalking my Instagram and then writing terrible things about me, So that's that makes me feel sad for them that that's what they do with her day. But when I actually started and I was very nice in the conversation, and I was like, I really just want to understand, like where the hatred comes from, and like why and also like why would you think because they I was wearing a fake belly. I'm like, I actually cannot wait to not be pregnant anymore. And now that you know, I'm not anymore, but you know, and I had the baby and all the things. But when they actually started responding the craziness that they were saying and all the things like you did this, I'm like no, Actually, then I'm like, oh my god, why am I defending crazy because it's not even that's not the truth. And I go wow, I was like, actually, thank you for this conversation, because that is you are so far off base from actually what the truth is that this actually brought me lovely closure. And I don't care what you write anymore because it's I know my truth, just like you said. And I'm like, this is now funny to me, So thank you and have a lovely day. The irony is in the Bible. It says if you argue with the fool, who's the fool? So maybe we just start all making that our bio.
Speaker 4: I love that really good And.
Speaker 2: For you, Britt, you're probably like, that's the opposite of you. You will not do that.
Speaker 3: Bree's like doing yoga in the backyard and she's like, I can't be bothered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, brew and I are so different when it comes to it. But Rez, yeah, very unbothered.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get bothered. I almost find it like, okay, like funny. And I think only because I sometimes I'm like they might be ten they might.
Speaker 4: Which is very very true in the rest industry. Ilseaid, I'm like, wait, is this a high schooler that I'm literally like you talking about love?
Speaker 5: Have they had sex?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: So I think about that And I did one time read this quote that all the like the likes you get if all those people are in a room and telling you, oh my gosh, I liked your post, and be very overwhelming.
Speaker 5: So whether you have.
Speaker 1: Ten people who would be in the room with you, a thousand and a million whatever, So I kind of look more that I get more love than hate, yes, and it's overwhelming, actually, you know, even if I get in a beautiful way, in a very beautiful way. So I kind of don't let I don't read the comments, and like yesterday did bother me because when it was the recept it's actually the first time I got bothered in a very long time, and only because it tore down three women instead build them up. And like all of us say, we get a little anxiety when we speak. Is that where the world wants everyone to be when we speak, we have anxiety that we don't want to actually fully be who we are.
Speaker 5: And say what we feel.
Speaker 1: And that's what I feel like with social media, people have to be careful with comments because you're going to get celebrities, you're gonna get authors and science, all these people not wanting to talk because.
Speaker 5: You judge them. Well, that's not a good place.
Speaker 1: What I think is unfair too, though, is that we're in the day and age that anyone can write anything about you and in tracture for someone's truth and right. But like there it's like, literally, Joe Schmoe can go be like, so let me tell you about Gregarcia and make up a whole lie, but you'll have like a group of people be like, I can't believe she did that, but it could be.
Speaker 5: A full lie. And I'm like, there has to be something that can change in that. But to what Brice said, what she.
Speaker 4: Has helped me with is I have focused so much more on the love because that's the people who deserve my focus, and it has helped me so much. And being in this whole new chapter of our lives, from our e fans to whether it's podcast, it's wine, I feel like we have this whole new world of amazing people dancing with the stars, and I'm like, they're so positive and loving and like, even when the mom world can be a little like.
Speaker 5: Judgy overall, that's so lucky. I know I'm not the perfect mom.
Speaker 3: I'll just say this with with the moms too. On the judging thing there, I had I had my baby who's uh, he's sick. Two and a half weeks now, I had him in a carrier and I he was a little low in the carrier and at the moment, you know, he was super gassy, and I had to do some post about I don't can't remember or the movie or whatever, and so I put him in and yes, he was supposed to probably be a little bit higher, but to be honest with you, my my my boobs were engorged from the mill that I was like, so I just moved him down a little bit. And I was like the mom haters that came out to say, how you know low he was, But there was the other side of the moms going, hey girl, like love you so much and also just want to say like, just fyi. And I was like, oh, like I appreciated, how do I say this? I know how to take care of my kids. At the same time, I don't really love getting people telling me what I'm doing wrong about something. But it's how you it's the kindness in the going hey girl, just fyi.
Speaker 2: It's babies a little low.
Speaker 3: It needs to be up higher instead of like you suck as a mom, your baby's too low, You're going to suffocate it. And I'm like you know, there's there's the two comments. It's like if you can just lean towards being kind and not judging the fact that and that I'm bottle feeding and formula feeding and all the things, like I don't I don't need formula feeders here, so I really don't need the judge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, WHOA totally And like my mom and Nana will always say, like, you guys have too much information.
Speaker 5: In the past, as moms, we just had to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Didn't have monitors, we didn't have the internet like we didn't We just had to whatever our intuition was, that's what we went with.
Speaker 5: And now it's like they.
Speaker 1: Catch a little like a photo still of like a moment with you and your child, and they assume all these things.
Speaker 3: It's like, your baby's a sleeping the sleeper. I can't be asleep in that. Your baby's doing that. It can't be in that, And I'm just like, can't go sleep.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You're gonna say, I.
Speaker 5: Won't even post I posted one photo one time.
Speaker 4: I've had it in his car seat and no, never, no, don't do that.
Speaker 2: The thing's not gonna be high enough.
Speaker 3: It's not tight, right, between the shoulder blades as a psa right between the shoulder blades.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, and then someone like he loves my it's the cutest thing.
Speaker 5: He loves to bake Matteo.
Speaker 1: And like, I'll do some aims, I'll throw up ig stories or go on live of him cooking, and he does like he loves butter, and at times he's sticks finger in butter and he eats it, and that's my guy.
Speaker 3: No, right, what's the difference between a little pretzel rod? You know, I mean we dipped pretzel rods. Why can't you dip your finger in it?
Speaker 1: People are yeah, they're like, oh my gosh, she lets me eat butter, and like, yeah, that's all I feed my son. But then they're like, but candies, okay, yeah, you know. I just I always when people would ask me like mom and advice, I'm like, the best advice I can get you is not to listen to any because at the end of the day, you and your baby speak your own language. When your baby needs something, your body tells you. And no, there's no encyclopedia can write that like now, which is such a no blogger nothing. And it used to drive me crazy, like when people would give hardcore opinions because I'm like, well, my child's different than yours and the needs.
Speaker 5: Are different, and my needs are different.
Speaker 1: Like I might handle postpartum different than you do, and yeah, so yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: A it's a wild it's wild West on social media.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why it goes back to that point. Just the other day, I was filming something and I was like, oh, I can't post that because they're going to say that he's like asleep in the mommerer or something. And I'm like, it goes back to feeling like we have to kind of censor because we're just going to get judged.
Speaker 2: And I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I hate that us sleep in a jumparrou and I did post it, so I can't wait to open this up to the ship storm.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was cute.
Speaker 3: It was five seconds. I documented it, but because she fell asleep in the jumperoo, I am hated.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I bore yourself a glass of wine and then open that up and you know.
Speaker 3: And listen to your podcast, which tell us about your podcast for those that have not heard or listened.
Speaker 1: So pretty much it's like happy hour with Nikki and I. I mean we really We talk about everything in life, whether it's motherhood, marriage, relationships, stuff that's going on in the world, and sometimes what we're feeling. Her and I can be very spiritual and we have a lot of mindful moments that will share in our podcast where it's like whoa like, I made a big mistake, but I learned from it and this is how we're open books.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we don't Her and I don't care like showing everyone.
Speaker 1: The good, the bad, the ugly totally and it's neat because we just re signed with Serious XM.
Speaker 5: Great starting yeah next.
Speaker 4: Week we will be dropping two episodes a week, so going yeah twice week, which.
Speaker 2: Is grat squirrels. That's great.
Speaker 3: What has been the biggest lesson that was the hardest one to learn for both of you, either in marriage or in just life in general.
Speaker 5: I think for me.
Speaker 4: Is with in my relationship to keep things like more for us, So especially in a reality star or someone in the limelight, that knowing that you need to keep some things between you two for you too, and that it keeps a healthy relationship that giving too much can almost affect it.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I will say that, I mean that I second that because my past co host was my now well now ex husband. But I think that was a piece of our demise is because we shared so much and we were trying to do it in a way to help and to encourage and you know, to fight for relationships and all that. But I look back now and go ooh, I don't think that was the best choice. And so when I started dating my now fiance, you know, he's like, hey, I know that you're very open and you share a lot of things. And I was like, well, I just want before you even finish that I will never get on this podcast and say, up, talk about a fight or this or that, because I think it again, it becomes a headline. Then people start to get into the relationship, and I was like, I want to make this so keep this so sacred and not overshare in that department of my life. I think it's critical too for just anybody in their marriage, Like you don't even have to be in the public eye to be careful about what you share, even with friends, and that you're sharing with friends that are for your marriage, praying for your marriage. Because I fell into a trap a few years ago where I was like kind of venting you know, like women were just like chatting, and then I kind of thought, well, this is getting a little ugly, you know, like I'm this was me just sharing, like ha ha ha, let's all be in the same he doesn't grab the dice and when I want him to moment, you know, and instead it started to get like a little toxic and ugly. So I think that's a really good, like overall rule, just marriage is sacred and who you're sharing that with and going to people that actually will like lift and pray and love over your marriage.
Speaker 5: I love that person. Agree. So true. It really is so true.
Speaker 1: And I have to say for myself, I kind of just realize in life, I can't take it too serious and really prioritize it, which family's always first. I read this quote where it was like this woman passed away at work and the woman who was sitting next to her had hr came in, they collected her things, they cleaned off her desk, and then they're like, Okay, we're gonna start interviewing because maybe we can get someone in here in a couple of days. And she was like, whoa to work. You might not mean anything, but no, you're replaceable. You're replaceable at work, but your family you're not. And she was thinking about how the family's suffering from this loss and they'll remember that woman forever. That was their mother, that was their wife. But like, oh, you're just replaceable at work, whatever it is you're doing, whether you're in entertainment, corporate.
Speaker 5: And I was like, damn, so really like for.
Speaker 1: Me family, because I was a workaholic for a while and I was like, wow, I'm giving energy to the wrong places.
Speaker 5: And I really adjusted that in.
Speaker 1: The pandemic and so and I feel like that's been the greatest reward me doing that.
Speaker 2: I love that. Well.
Speaker 3: I love you girls, And anytime you're in Nashville, please come have a glass with us. Yes, that would be really fun. Yeah, it's so fun. So anytime DM, I read my d ms too, so make you just m okay, yes please. And everyone watched twin Love right now. It's on Amazon freebe but yes Prime and freebee. Okay, you girls are awesome. We'll see you soon. Thank you for coming on. I love Bree coming in with all the quotes and stuff.
Speaker 2: This is a fun day for me. You're just like grinning from your to ear.
Speaker 3: I know, It's weird because I'm not usually all in on the reality TV but they were. They're just fun to me. They're real. I do love how different they are too well. They hold each other accountable, so it's like they can't get away with anything because there's always another one fact checking. And that's what I always enjoyed about them as characters in the show, and then to watch their lives. It's just fun. And I'm twin fascinated. I'm so you know, I always wanted to have twins. I create every pregnancy for them to be a twin, to split the egg, really every single one. A I wanted a bogo. I wanted to only have to get one. I just wanted to do it one. I'm like, I had to process it, Migraine. Yeah, and I have always been. Maybe it's because I just feel like they get this instant best friend soulmate that I think it's so special And I've always just been fascinated.
Speaker 2: Which you wanted to marry and Mary Kate Nashley. I maybe it started with Full House. I don't know. I love it.
Speaker 3: Anyways, that was a good one. I like them, I love you going to be friends with them, Yeah, let's be a friend. I won't be geeky. I promise see you next week.
Speaker 5: I s