Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Kendace is on the phone today for to cutch a cheater, and she's been with her boyfriend Jesse for two years, but now she thinks that he might be cheating. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if we can catch him if he is. Hopefully he's not. But Candace, let us know what's going on. What's why do you think that Jesse's cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Well, so I've been sitting on this information for a little bit, and I'm kind of doing so. We've been together for two years and just six months ago, you know, our leases were both up and we decided, you know, let's move in together. So we did, and you know, things have changed a little bit. Like I let him do his thing. He goes out at night, he does the boys thing. But it's kind of getting you know, four nights a week he's going out.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a lot, yeah, a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean it's like football games, it's poker, it's it's all these things, right, And so I let his side. I'm busy, right, he can do his thing.
Speaker 3: I can do my thing, and just on Friday, I had a call from my boyfriend's old apartment complex the smoke alarm, what's going off? And I was listed at the emergency contact. And he never told me that he still had that apartment.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is going okay. Wow, so he was paying rent there too, apparently.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so you don't even know. Yeah, you don't know any of that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not sure what's going on. And I wanted to see if you guys could help me before I like totally lose it on him. It's been you know, we've been together for two years and we've been living under the same room for six months, and he never decided to share this information with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then he's missing four nights a week. How would be concerned? I think that's very valid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, this never came up, Like I just think that, like, this is a total red flag for me, because you know, everything's been good. I mean, he's so like affectionate with me. You know, he comes home like ninety percent of the time. I know, there was a couple of instances where his friends like verified that he was with them and they stayed out and he didn't want to come home drunk, so fine, but this information, I'm a little bit on edge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, even if he's not cheating, I'd still be mad he was lying about the environment outside of this, I mean, these are very big red flags.
Speaker 1: Has he been acting different towards you at all?
Speaker 3: No, That's where I'm like, is he like a complete sociopath?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I mean, so you think maybe when he's out for these boys nice and you say he doesn't come home sometimes, Yeah, maybe he's saying in his apartment or something, the.
Speaker 3: Conclusion that I would jump to. Yeah, absolutely, I'm sorry he never told me. Yeah, I mean I kind of am. I don't want to complete I mean, like I don't know, I'm like not the girl to mess with, Like I am into fitness competitions and I can let them wait.
Speaker 6: So I.
Speaker 4: Don't know why he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna try me like this, but we're gonna make sure if this is something that he's actually cheating, like, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 1: How hard has it been not to say something?
Speaker 3: Pretty hard. I'm really trying not to lose it. And I'm hoping that we can stream this out today and I'm hoping the ten chance he's not cheating on me is what.
Speaker 1: I'm really hoping.
Speaker 3: But I'm also logical and I'm not a complete more on, so I don't know there is that ninety percent.
Speaker 1: Chance, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, so we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers see you or.
Speaker 1: To somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, well play a song, come back and get your first aid.
Speaker 1: Follow up next.
Speaker 2: Ran in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us. Candice is on the phone and she thinks that our boyfriend of two years named Jesse might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Candace's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: But before we make that phone call, Candace, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, we've been dating for two years and six months ago our leases were both up and we decided to move in together and the assumption was that we did not keep those old apartments, and his old apartment called me because the smoke detector was going off, so leading me to understand that he is still paying rent for his apartment that we were before we got together, in the apartment we're in now.
Speaker 1: And you know nothing about this.
Speaker 4: I know nothing about what's going on. I'm hoping to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, well are you ready for us to try?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our rewars card member named Jesse.
Speaker 6: That's me, Jesse.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to say a big congratulations and thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 1: Here this month's big lucky winner.
Speaker 6: Oh ready, what's what's good?
Speaker 2: Every single month we choose one Rewarse card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor department. So you've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States. Absolutely free.
Speaker 6: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, winter winter flowers for dinner? Cool? What do I gotta do to like pick them up or deliver? What do we gotta what's the next step? Man?
Speaker 2: Very simple. I can take the information over the phone. It just takes a matter of minutes. We can do it, all right, sweet. The first thing I will need will be the first and last name of the person to send them to.
Speaker 7: Uh Casey H C A S E Y Casey Smith.
Speaker 2: All right for the card before I get to the address and stuff. Is there anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: How about how about I love you and I want you back.
Speaker 1: Please call me I love you and I want you back?
Speaker 7: Like he changed he changed the name like instead of uh my name?
Speaker 6: Could you do it like from it? Two? Casey? Could you do it from Bailey?
Speaker 7: B A I L E y?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you wanted to be from a bait from Bailey? Are you Bailey?
Speaker 6: It's it's an inside joke, but I figure if my name is attached to the account that it'll like. He already says like who they're from. So if you just switch the two Casey from.
Speaker 1: Bailey to Casey from Bailey. Okay, Jeff, what the hell?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Jesse? That's your girl friend Candice. This is actually the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: It's a radio show, and we do a segment called to katcha Cheeta where for seeing your significant other might be messing around you see you, they send flowers to end.
Speaker 4: Are you freaking kidding me? Two years? Six months we've been together?
Speaker 6: Okay, flowers listen, Candice, they listen.
Speaker 4: I let you go out at night and do your thing.
Speaker 3: Most women don't do that, and I'm letting you do your thing and now You're going to send flowers to somebody else?
Speaker 4: Are you insane? Is this your ex girlfriend?
Speaker 6: Listen?
Speaker 7: Canas?
Speaker 6: Okay, listen, this is crazy. Okay.
Speaker 7: I would never cheat on you, all right, hold on, hold on, I would never cheat on you.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Then why are you sending flowers with somebody else?
Speaker 3: So you know, the apartment called me the other day because your smoke alarm is going up. You never told me six months we've been living in the same household and you never told me that you didn't get rid of Are you preaking girls over there?
Speaker 5: That was happening.
Speaker 4: It's a boy it's a boys night, and everybody just has women over there.
Speaker 6: Hey, okay, radio show the Blue Spot a second. I have.
Speaker 7: Not cheat on you.
Speaker 6: I don't plan on cheating you. I would not cheat on you. Okay, you put.
Speaker 3: On the card I love you and I want you back. Yeah, right, you're not cheating on me. Okay, I'm supposed to believe that. Well, yeah, if you heard the whole thing, so that you've heard two different names. Okay, all right, just let me explain. All right, So yeah this looks bad.
Speaker 6: Okay, but get more. Here you go. Here. Let's so my friend Casey, my friend Casey who you know, he asked, because we were moving it together, if he could get into my old apartment because his girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Bailey kicked him out. So I thought it was only going to be a few weeks. Okay, so but you know she refuses to take him back. So when I got the flowers, I thought, hey, why don't I be a good buddy play Cupid and you know, maybe if I use Bailey they could connect and making get Casey out of the old apartment.
Speaker 6: So yeah, this is dumb, sure, but you're cheating on you.
Speaker 4: It sounds ridiculous, Like I really I do.
Speaker 3: I want to believe you. Why didn't you tell me six months? And this is like you're playing cubid. Why not tell me six months? Like we're together every day in the same.
Speaker 6: House now and then I'm going to clear this up.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to put you know, I'll just send it to you or I don't know how to like prove this to you other than show you in my phone, which I will do.
Speaker 6: But you kind I mean, give.
Speaker 2: Me a six You were sending flowers to your buddy but from his girlfriend in hopes that what he'd call her and then they would get back together.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I mean just a smooth wheels along here. I mean that sounds better than me like being a fake another person in cheating on you, and like and then there's other person I'm cheating on you with giving them a fake name.
Speaker 6: Like that sounds loony tunes.
Speaker 5: I mean the tunes part really is that you've just been lying about having your apartment there. Whether maybe you're telling the truth and that's great, Thank you for being a good friend. But why are we lying to the person that you live with about still having an old apartment.
Speaker 7: It's just it's not that I have the older there's nothing and there's none of my stuff is there.
Speaker 5: I ain't paying for it, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Like, well, I'm not gonna buy like he's getting free flowers, he's not getting free rent off me.
Speaker 4: I really need like hardcore proofs though.
Speaker 3: I mean, I want to believe you, really, it sounds, it sounds pausible, but I need hard proof because the fact that you didn't tell me six months, even though you're not paying for it, it's still something that I thought you should have shared.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, okay, yes, obviously, I mean better to ask. What is it? A forgiveness and permission? Yeah, I've been up for the whole thing. Sure, okay, but uh hold on, hold on them Okay.
Speaker 7: So, uh, Casey just text me back and he is out of the old apartment as of two weeks ago. So that's why the smoke alarms going off, because I guess some flowers aren't needed. Him and Bailey are back together, and he just forgot to let me know. So you know, I'm not baking the least financial restitution. You know, the biggest screw up right now is me and you having this conversation online.
Speaker 1: Seriously, this is a very this is convenient timing.
Speaker 4: If this is If this is true, you better be sending me. You better be sending me more than cloud.
Speaker 7: I will I will scream, I will screenshot my text right now. I will send you a contact info. You can hit him up or whatever you want to do first.
Speaker 6: I will say whatever. If you want to like story straight, whatever you want.
Speaker 4: That's what I want. Yes, I want to hear it from everyone's mouth. I will be reaching out to them too, that's fair. Yeah, I'm not going to be played for a fool.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get to the bottom of this and I'm going to hear it from everyone's mouth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I clean the fool. I think I got that covered. I think I prove that's everybody just now. Yeah, he says, give me out the doghouse, gang, What do we got? CON's your tickets?
Speaker 6: Anything to read?
Speaker 5: Because I'm not convinced, Caesar Jesse, I don't know if you're out of the doghouse and he can just to give us that update.
Speaker 6: Was lying? Was lying? The apartment was the only thing, so that's the open.
Speaker 1: He wants a reward. The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.