Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to George g LORREI along with the Spiritual Warrior Bill being Bill. I'll let you finish that story you were talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that it was in twenty fourteen, George, and I'll certainly never forget it as long as I live. So you know, after I had got worked through me to have delivered that woman, I mean, she was fully possessed. That was one of the more severe cases of possession that I've been involved in. So I'm going through the house making sure that there's nothing evil or negative hiding or lurking. I get to the upper part, which is an attic third level, which was made into a master bedroom. I go to the first side, which is illuminated. I bless and annoint that area, no problem. I go to the other side, which there's no light. Over there, there was a window, it was like a double window, had no draperies or anything like that, and the moonlight was coming through that and I would say probably eight ten feet to the left of that window, it was a large ventilation shaft. And so I make my way over there and standing between that window and I got as close I would have to say, six feet at least six feet away from it. Between the window and the ventilation shaft was this blackhooded being at least seven feet tall, glowing red eyes, and it looked like it had wings that were folded in because I could see points coming up past the shoulders. Now think about this for a second. I mean most people would drop, you know, they'd faint, saw themselves, scream, run. I mean, anything like that would be understandable. But it was only by the power of God working through me that I could stand virtually face but then probably six feet of this entity. And I had the Bible in my left hand, and I had a holy mixture in my right hand, holy water, holy oil, holy salt, franket sense. And I shouted at it. I said, by the mighty power of you, oh Weigh and his mighty and holy name in yah shoo with Jesus to Christ's name, I binding rebuke you, would command you to depart. And I shook that mixture and hit that thing, and it led out a screech like I have never heard before or since in my life. It was so loud that it rattled all the windows in the house, and it departed just like that, just like that, And it was only by the power of Guy working through me that A I could stand there and withstand it, and b you know how, the courage to be able to take power and authority over it and cast it out. So I've learned something, you know, throughout all these cases and my own experiences and the experiences of others throughout the years, what I have learned is that we human beings, we can take power and authority over these things by invoking the power of God over us in the situation. And b we are animated electrical beings, and we operate on frequency and vibration. The whole world does. And so therefore, if we could keep our frequency and vibration on high, life is good, life is positive. We all have a set of issues and challenges in life. That is life in this world. However, the difference is between high and low is that when the person's frequency and vibration is down on low, they are wide open and vulnerable for demonic attack. And this is why all of these supernatural things materialized. Where in many of the cases, you know, you have the either manifestations or hearing voices or perhaps even it gets physical objects moving, you know, Oh I put my keys here, now they're gone. All these things I call them parlor tricks. These things are all designed to put the person in a state of fear, which is exactly where the devil wants the target to be because it will lower the frequency and vibration. And now the person is weakened. They're wide open and vulnerable for all these things to happen. And then it's just the devil has a playbook, and it's right out of his playbook, you know, bully tactics and to kill Robin destroy.
Speaker 2: At what point, Bill, then did you decide to become the spiritual warrior?
Speaker 3: After? And it took about a year, George, I felt like God was really putting it on me that, you know, I want you to do this. I would wake up feeling with that feeling, and it would persist throughout the day, and I would go to sleep thinking the same thing. But I resisted it for at least a year because again I felt unworthy of any type of calling. But the more I studied, the more confidence that I had because I was acquiring wisdom and knowledge, and God has blessed me with wisdom and knowledge far beyond anything that I could ever imagine in my life. So the more wisdom and knowledge that I acquired, along with strengthening my faith, I could feel that the calling was valid and that he was serious and he really wanted to work through me to help people. So I'll never forget it. The first family that I helped many years ago, I knew right off of that and they had a serious demonic problem. But I knew as soon as I approached the property and set full on the property that truly this was my calling. God had called me to do this, This is what I was meant to do. This was where I was meant to be. It's the greatest thing in life to know why you're hearing, what your purpose is. And I never looked back from there, George, I just knew it. It was an automatic thing. And I'm so grateful and thankful that God shows me to work through me to help people. And I got to tell you, it's the greatest feeling in the world when I know that God has actually worked through me to help someone and to help them to be free from evil. And then I had to become a counselor because we have to sit down and put a game plan together for that person's life in moving forward. So it's about helping the person to rebuild their life, to have direction, to put a game plan together, and to see it through. And I try my best to stay in touch with the clients. I don't call them victims anymore because they're victors. Not in all cases, but in and I would say the majority of the cases. You know, there's always a flip side to where people cannot let go of the fear based, trauma based And I've been back to them or had sessions with them three four, five, six seven, maybe a dozen times, And it's all about developing that level of faith and trust in God to where you can let go of the past and move forward in the future.
Speaker 2: Have some of these cases been as bad as yours growing up?
Speaker 3: I would say a handful maybe, But I have to say when it comes to the sufferings of my mother, there's only one case that I could think of in twenty seventeen that I would say would be comparable, but yet not so much because this person suffered greatly, believe me, But she didn't suffer as long as my poor mother suffered for such an extended period of time of severe attack. But this lady suffered great and when I performed that exorcism over her, that was a process, Dear God, and she actually those my forces inside of her actually physically attacked me. And it was only by the power of God working through me that I was able to withstand that and maintain control of the situation. And that is so vitally important as well, George. If I'm going or any agent, if God is going to help someone and the situation. My life's been in jeopardy many times as a spiritual warrior, believe me, But I have to main A. Can't have any fear. B. I have to maintain control over the situation. Otherwise all is lost, it's done, it's finished, There's nowhere to go from there. And so this is where the power of God comes in. And having that level of faith that if God is with us in forest, then nothing can be against us.
Speaker 2: These demons have been after you since you were five, You must drive them crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're right. I've been gone a long time ago. If not for the power of God keeping me blessed and safe and protected and empowered, I've been in so many life threatening situations throughout my lifetime. Praise God. He's saved me from death and disasters so many times. And it's just supernaturally miraculous. And I've written about them. They're in my books, they're in this new book as well. I mean, they're just when people read this stuff, they probably think, how could all this have happened to this man? And you know, here he is. And I assure you, for everybody that's out there listening right now, it's all true. There's nothing exaggerated. I'm telling you what I've experienced and the things that have happened to me and how God has worked for me to help others. It's all true. And I've had every type of paranormal supernatural experience that you can think of.
Speaker 2: Did you ever play around with the Ouiji board?
Speaker 3: Bill my and yes one time as a child. Yes. And it's interesting, George, because there were kids and neighbors to families that lived near us, and the family that lived to our right. The daughter was into witchcraft. I saw a young man burned. He wasn't burned alive, he survived, but boy, oh boy, I saw it up close in personal right there that day. The people on the other side of us. One of them got into Satanism ended up committing suicide. So this was this was wide spread throughout the area. And as a matter of fact, in the years of I want to say, twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen, I went back to the area several times as a spiritual warrior and health families in that very area, not far from that house, that we're having severe demonic problems. So that area for whatever reasons, and some people say that it was Native American curses that were placed on that land. There are a lot of families that have contacted me for help or have sent me stories that what they were experiencing in that very area. So it's just when I look back on all of it now, it's just miraculous that I survived it. I'm sorry that many of my family members did not survive it, including my parents. Neither of my parents lived to see the age of fifty, and it's very sad and it's very tragic. But on the flip side, what really gives me great joy and great peace is knowing that God is working through me to help others. I love people. I want to see everybody happy and doing well and having a good life. And I take the sufferings of others very personally and very seriously.
Speaker 2: What is the criteria you use Bill to take on new clients.
Speaker 3: Well, And this is something that I've always tried to show great compassion because there are some out there that are having mental issues. And I'll say at the same time, George, demonic issues and mental issues can tie together at times, hand in hand. So I try to use love and compassion for everybody. I get their story, so when they contact me, they tell me, you know their story, what's going on, what has taken place? And I always ask, and I don't claim to be anything, but God gives me a knowing of things. So if God has put something on me about somebody's that has contacted me, I will ask them about it and then I wait for a message back of confirmation, and so that happens all the time. God will show me. I've even arrived at residences, and before I go inside, God has show me where the demons are and where the portals are as well, because you cannot have these manifestations without portals. They have to have doorways and entryways. And I've gone to and usually those portals are located in closets, in basements, in dark places. Although there have been a couple of times, and one is coming to mind right now. Family in Chicago that two of the young ladies were being physically attacked in the home by these entities. And when I went in, the first thing I did, God led me right to the bedroom where the portal was, the main portal, and that was on the wall right out in the open there in the bedroom. So that's one of the few times that there was actually a dimensional doorway that was, you know, right there in the open. Usually, like I said, they're in the basements, they're in the closets, and they use power sources, you know, the breaker boxes and basements and all the power sources like that. They use those things to become empowered. They take and suck that energy out of there, and then they sucked the energy out of the target. So whoever is being targeted by lowering their frequency and vibration, these demonic forces are actually sucking the life energy out of these targets.
Speaker 2: Do you travel a lot, Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't travel as much as I used to. It was just out in California a couple of weeks ago, I'd flown into La John Wayne Airport and I had to go to Beaumont, which is the mountains there, and I was staying in Moreno Valley. I had an interesting experience there while in Moreno Valley. But I still travel not much as I used to. I mean, there for a while I was making two trips a week all over the country. And I've helped people in numbers stick the other countries as well, so I've slowed down on the traveling. I do a lot of sessions via phone or skype, so if I'm not traveling, I'm having sessions with people in that way. And some people say, well, how in the world can you do a session that's not in person and invoke the power of God. Well, you can because if you have that level of faith, I wouldn't care if I was a million miles away from the person. As long as we have a level of communication and I have a faith in knowing that God will work through me to help this person. It doesn't matter whether I'm right there with them or just as you and I are talking right now. It doesn't matter because the intent is the same, and the intent is to invoke the power of God over the person that's being or family that's being afflicted and binding and rebuking and casting out demonic forces. I mean, so, if I'm not traveling, I'm doing it that way.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more