Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jet Kid and he Armsrong get it from the studio, s say, sire, we are in a dimly lit room deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong and getting communications compound. And today, on Little Wednesday, we are under the tutelage of oh, this is the title of the show today. Ogo offer of the day islam Munism, Buy one, get one. The greatest threat to America right there is lommunism. I will make the case powerfully alternate title, singing the choke point blues, Oh yesterday, non snooze on the streets of horm moves.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So what's that first one?
Speaker 2: That's Islam thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a confluence of several different stories from the isis inspired and trained young men in New York City throwing explosive devices, and then Mumdani not identifying the cause of their violence. And there was a demonstration over the weekend in New York City in memory of the martyr I had told ah Many and all the other victims of American aggression right out there in the open in the United States of America pretty well attended. Cops had to break it up. There are hundreds of people chanting death to America and that sort of thing. You are freaking street, yes and wow. The final factor, which I can tell you're already there, is the desperate soft pedaling of all these stories by most of the American media. God, I'd say they are terrified of this narrative. It goes against all of their Vasser College Columbia grad school training to say it out loud.
Speaker 3: So those dudes who threw the bombs there over the weekend, outside of them on Donnie's office, they were actually trained by ISIS.
Speaker 1: They both of them have an extremely suspicious history of travel over the last couple of years, going to the places you go to get trained up by ISIS, various locations throughout the Middle Ages. One of the reasons I find that surprising is those bombs were crap. I mean, what kind of training did they get. Well, they didn't go off. According to the authorities, it's a miracle nobody was her or killed.
Speaker 3: But they were hoping for something bigger than the Boston bombing and their bombs didn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: So that's good, I guess. No.
Speaker 1: Occasionally prosecutors will overstate things, but yeah, they made clear that it was a miracle.
Speaker 2: Nobody was killed.
Speaker 1: Hm uh, it's possible these guys are morons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they might be morons. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you've seen the video the one guy throwing the bomb and then running and jumping over the fence and like being tackled by the security guy like immediate, yes, Katie.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, there's also a.
Speaker 4: Video there was a guy with a big megaphone and he was yelling pro Islamic messaging and one of the kids with the bomb jumped over his shoulder and threw it into the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't seem sophisticated, but lots of people get blown over shot by unsophisticated morons, all just as.
Speaker 1: Dead, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My main reaction is seeing the video of him chucking the bomb and leaping over the barricades and trying to elude the cops. Was I remember when I could do that. I would just say, yeah, there's no point in me running. I would just be tired, and you arrested me. So here, what hands behind the back? Is that the way this works?
Speaker 3: So imagine if those had gone off and even anybody had been killed. What a story, though would be, What that'd be doing to our politics.
Speaker 1: And how hard journalists would have to work to obscure what sort of person through the bombs for what reason? Yeah, they would be exhausted by the effort.
Speaker 3: Still, the coverage is a little unless you know the story. It's a little confusing when you hear most of the coverage when they talk about they don't talk about violence broke out at an anti Islam right exactly, which is technically true, which is the key to all to all spin things that are technically true but designed to mislead, and that misleads because it wasn't the anti Islam crowd that brought bombs. It was the pro Islam crowd with the counter protest that brought bombs. That's worth pointing out. And look, I would hope.
Speaker 1: At this point, especially you know longtime listeners understand and I'll speak for myself here that I'm not paranoid or prone to like really fanciful ideas, kind of the opposite and studying political systems how they rise and fall and function since I was a teenager, Okay, and this is a significant political movement inside the United States, the Red Green Alliance, the melding of Marxism and Islamism. It's got a long history both in or On, interestingly enough, and in the United States. And they are really feeling their oats. They're working hard together. They've energized the college campuses. This is the sort of thing that you read any history books about either the fall of a regime or the coming of long periods of violence, or something that had to be dealt with to ensure regime's survival. And I hate to refer to the Constitution as the United States of America as a regime, but you know what I'm talking about, This is serious. I'm not trying to be hyperbolic.
Speaker 3: So I'm seeing some people criticizing CNN's headline on this story today or the way they wrote the story. Two Pennsylvania teenagers crossed into New York City Saturday morning for what could have been a normal day enjoying the city during abnormally warm weather. But in less than an hour, their lives would drastically change as the pair would be arrested for throwing homemade bombs outside of the Mayor's Ome.
Speaker 1: What the f Why are you drawing this? What like kind of interesting? What an interesting story here? Why didn't you say they could have gone to Central Park and fed ducks but their day took a turn. No, it didn't take a turn. They went to New York to throw bombs at people in the name of Allah a couple of charities. Low what are you? Oh, my lord, I almost dropped an F bomb and I wish I had.
Speaker 2: That's something.
Speaker 1: Holy crap, that's one of the most extraordinary things I've ever heard. What the hell? Framing them as something like it's something that happened to them. They're hoping to get tickets to Hamilton, but instead their day took a turn. A lot of common It's like, am I the only one getting the feeling? CNN and somehow trying to romanticize this story. Yeah, more more accurately to adult radicalized Islamic terrorists who had previously trained with ISIS through bombs at peaceful protesters. That's a better first sentence or two. Oh, that's entirely accurate. Good lord, I mean this is you know, look, CNN ain't very popular these days, although we got a great note from one of our favorite emailers pointing out that these like CNN and MSNBC, I refuse to call it its stupid new name. That's a good stance. Die on that hill. They are watched by the intelligentsia and the capital, and so they have like echoe second effect importance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I'm sorry, So I buried my own point. So CNN working that hard to deny is in the US and its effects and it's radicalization and how widespread it's becoming. That is a serious issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's start to show officially because Pete Hegseath just wrapped up a press conference and there's a couple of interesting notes to make.
Speaker 2: Before we go to break and get Katie's headlines.
Speaker 1: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is it's Tuesday, it is March the tenth of your twenty twenty six Armstrong and getting and we approve of this program. Okay, here we go officially according to FCC rules and regulations, leaping into action at mark.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I don't want to brag, but you know they said this about a lot of things.
Speaker 2: No, as the president could do some of this shit. I'm doing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No as a pressing that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to brag.
Speaker 2: It's a funny, funny thing from Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be ironic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so two things want to mention real quick. Iran fired rockets or missiles at Turkey again, and they were intercepted by NATO planes. But man, if they ever get something through Turkey. And then Erdowan, the dictator of Turkey, threatened Iran saying we are not the old Turkey, you better knock it off. So and that was before these rockets got sent today. So I don't know what that means. If Turkey's gonna say, you know, send in their own planes, they don't. They don't have to put up with that. There's no no obligation to put up with that outside of NATO planes shooting that stuff down. Also, Pete Hegseath just said, this is going to be the biggest day of bombing yet.
Speaker 2: Today Today is going to be the biggest day of bombing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. The plan is to further dismantle the security apparatus if they can.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, Iran basically has no military at this point fifty According to Pete, just a few minutes ago, we've sunk completely destroyed fifty plus of their ships and their navy fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still got guys with guns, which you know, from our perspective, their military is gone. It's decimated mostly from the perspective of regime change or the people of the country, it's still plenty lethal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Decimated is actually it gets thrown around like it's not a term.
Speaker 2: Of arts, but it is.
Speaker 3: It's or it originally was as a military term desi, as in a tenth of or ten ten times. Once you get the military down to a tenth of its strength, no longer can do anything to you, So it's decimated, but it can do something to its own people certainly, Like you said, a tenth of an army can do a lot of harm to unarmed civilians.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ask the twenty thirty forty thousand who are in heaven or hell right now wishing they'd waited a little while this demonstrate But this is going to be the most intense bombing today. Holy crap. Apparently they're not running out of targets, said, they have many more targets to go. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Can we got Katy's headlines on the way, Stay here, how could to day be the biggest day of bombing yet?
Speaker 3: By the way, who knew there was a government shutdown still going on? Raise your hands? I didn't.
Speaker 1: But yeah, DHS of all departments is we've got terrorists chucking bombs and a threat from Iran. Come on, now, come on, all right, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green and Katie all.
Speaker 4: Right, Starting with Fox News, Hegzett says Russia should not be involved in Iran, says Trump had a good call with Putin. NBC. Trump says Iran warwell and soon, but issues threats that could prolong it. And CNN Trump administration starts to panic over rapidly rising oil costs due to Iran conflict.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I think is why he went out yesterday and said that's gonna We've we've mostly done everything we need to do, and oil immediately dropped based on that.
Speaker 1: So I think that was the point of the press conference. Yeah, I think panic might be a little bit strong. I mean, everybody knew that this conflict would cause the rise and oil prices.
Speaker 3: Benjamin Nett and Yahoo might be panicking over the idea of you're just you're gonna call Okay.
Speaker 1: I thought we were gonna you know what we talked about. No.
Speaker 4: From the Washington Post spring Break travel may be chaos due to what you guys were just talking about the shutdown causing TSA shortages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you see any of the coverage of the lines at the airport. That's that's not good. That's gonna hit people where they hurt. And old Chucky Schumer better recalculate, but quick. I'm glad I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 4: From the New York Times, Anthropic sues the Pentagon over quote supply chain risk label.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that whole dispute rages on New York Post.
Speaker 4: Yamaha pulling out of California after a half a century headquarters headed to Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, following a lot of companies and people.
Speaker 4: From the Wall Street Journal, Trump is obsessed with these one hundred and forty five dollars shoes and won't let anyone leave without a pair.
Speaker 1: What are they? Yeah, I saw that they're Floorsheim shoes. He just absolutely loves them. So he sizes up your feet. You're in the Oval office. He says, what are you about a ten? Ten and a half I got some shoes for you, and he'll order them for him. Pay for him, get you some floor sheim shoes. He likes him so much. Go figure. Okay, But the funny thing is everybody in the inner circle and like one circle outside it is terrified to come to work not wearing those shoes. Sure, because you'll notice, Oh you didn't like the floor shims. Oh no, I loved him. I just decided to go with some of the shoes. I spent three hundred dollars not Yeah.
Speaker 4: A female White House official said it's hysterical because everyone's afraid not to wear them.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: This one, also from the New York Post, Jack Hughes reveals planned to get famous Olympic teeth fixed, but is also worried his fans will be paid.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying. Like the next day is agent's got to say, dude, you're keeping your your gap for a while, all right, that's your brand? Really know who we are? Yeah?
Speaker 4: This one from study Fine like to eat, he says, like girls, and I look like a hoboll. This one from study fines taking a daily multi vitamin might help slow how fast you age.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm trying to do the back and forth on daily vitamins. It's like the back and forth on coffee. I've just I take one, all right. I don't care what you think. I don't care what the latest udy says. Move on.
Speaker 4: And finally, this one from the Babylon Bee. Mom Donnie condemns New Yorkers for making Muslims throw.
Speaker 1: Bombs at them.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That is really good. That's pretty accurate.
Speaker 1: That is often the tone of things. And you know, among the other factors, I'd like to discuss. His wife, who he it made loud noises the other day, is not a public figure. His wife tweeted celebrating the October seventh Pilgrim against the Jews in Israel. The rapes and the murders and the baby killings and the tortures and the sexual mutilation and the machine gunning of kids at a music festival for peace. She celebrated all of that. His wife, Come on, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I took from the headlines. Actually, I should probably get a daily vitamin. I don't take a daily vitamin.
Speaker 1: Oh don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always have.
Speaker 3: I don't take nothing. So I like not taking nothing because I ain't got nothing to remember. Hmmm, makes it very easy. You know, did I take my stuff today? I did, because I don't take nothing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, you really you're really steering into the hiictalk today, since you're really feeling your inner roube very appreciation. It makes it very easy to live my life. It's like the bargain I can never remember, was it Pascal or somebody who's who had I might as well believe in God because if there's no God, it doesn't make any difference, and if there is, I'm in his good grace. It's the dumb theory, which i'd like to explain at length. Oh this year, I'd be delighted to listen. Ah. But I've always felt that way about daily vitamins because every doctor I've ever known has said, you know, it won't do any harm and it might help.
Speaker 3: So super ambivalent, Pascal, you believe in a god that is like all mowing, all believing, omniscient, but like wouldn't catch on to your ruse, doesn't know you're doing it on faking it?
Speaker 1: Old God?
Speaker 2: What done?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, I know it's famous. It's a famous idea.
Speaker 1: I am. The headlines are everywhere on the whole. This is going to be the biggest day of bombing yet in Iran. Holy crap.
Speaker 3: Anyway, if that starts to unfold while we're doing this show, we'll talk you more about it. Trump is vowing serious consequences if Iran doesn't start letting the oil flow through. Some French ships in US ships are saying they're going to escort you know, oil tankers through the streets or four moves you fire on those zone.
Speaker 1: You got a real big mess going now. I despise the regime in Tehran, but if I heard, if you don't stop that, there'll be serious consequences. I'm looking around and saying more serious than this, No kidding, this seems pretty serious. That's a good point. Okay, we got more on the way.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: If I got this right, Yes, we're smart enough to event AI, dumb enough to need it, and so stupid we can't figure out if we did the right thing.
Speaker 3: Which there's an interesting conundrum around the world of AI. There from Jerry Seinfeld. You know what, Uh, this happens to me almost every day with voice texting. Maybe this is a real simpleton's view of it, but I feel like, AI is not going to take everybody's job as long as when I'm voice texting on grock or just you know, a text or whatever, and I'll like, for instance, I'll say it was really nice, I was riding my motorcycle, and it will hear writing my motorcycle. Well, sence, nobody ever says I was writing my motorcycle, and they can make the history of mankind and it can't figure out out of context that I meant writing not writing.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're safe. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but until you can fix that, well, and I'm at the two hundredth incidents of connect correcting tea time as if I'm going to have a crumpet to and a nice cup to tee time since I'm gonna have a golfer and it hasn't figured me out yet. On the other hand, they would say, yeah, that's that's the consumer pity, Paddley. Why haven't they fixed that? If AI is psycher character, if it's so easily used to replace, I would think you could fix that. You're not wrong. Funny cover on The Atlantic this month, The Atlantic magazine, which I actually subscribed to before Jeffrey Goldberg's at the editor in chief. He fired Kevin Williamson, the terrific, very intelligent Ordery Texas Conservative, before he had written a word, because his readers were so aghast that he would hire a conservative of any sort to soil the pages of The Atlantic. So I'd subscribed to it before that and got the print edition. I quickly. I chose not to renew it, but they've been sending it to me for free now for several years. Cool, which I think, Well, it'd be cool if it wasn't an obnoxious liberal rag. But she looks sophisticated having that on your coffee table. Well, I wear a tuxedo every day. I don't need that, and spats no. But it's occasionally, like once every other month it has a really really good interesting thing piece. But anyway, the cover this month is funny. It's a like a sci fi cartoon of a robot shooting death lasers out of its eyes, burning a city down, and the two cartoon people on the front are looking at it, and the one says, on the other hand, I'm more productive than I've ever been, right, And the headline is how AI I will affect the world of work or something like that. And I thought that was a really good illustration of where we are. And you know, as Jerry Seinfeld indicated with AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to counter my own point, I did read a blog piece last night by a guy who was a software dude, made software, wrote code and said he had spent ten years, so he must have been like, wait, twenties. It'd spent ten years in the industry, you know, perfecting his craft, getting good at it, thinking he was set for life, and now he's not needed at all, and we'll never be able to get a job doing that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's rough.
Speaker 1: And that something came out of nowhere too. A couple of other notes about AI, one of which is extremely important and impactful and outlines or highlights are really sensitive problem we have, and then the other one just OMFG, so stay tuned for that one. The first one is that whole anthropic standoff with the Pentagon, and that's it highlights an incredibly touchy question about fully autonomous systems used for surveillance and or killing, and whether AI will respond to the checks and balances we have built into our system to protect our rights. And also did not become a monstrous country that kills people willing nearly all over the globe, which reminds me, I want to talk about that school bombing thing. And I have no idea why Trump handled it the way he did it as press conference yesterday anyway, But interestingly enough, because many young tech whizzes are our lefties and dreamers and utopians, Anthropics now had a whole flood of people. It was like the Mariel boat lift from Cuba of people leaving Open Ai, the chat GPT people and coming to Anthropic because they appreciate Anthropics principles. Even though Dario from Anthropy said the other day, oh, Brey Eyes just faking it their phonies, but all the you know, the left e tech whizzes are responding to it. And so now they're crossing the street for that. It's not for a nine figure offer like it was for a couple of months ago. I'll do the math for you, folks. That's one hundred million dollars holy blank and blank, are you kidding me? Anyway? But no, they're they're now they're flocking across the street for that reason. So I wish them all well, please don't unleash your killer robots on America's cities. Well, so, what's the latest on the dust up between Anthropic and the Pentagon. Oh, it's all in. It's in courts now, it's lawsuits. They're they're suing each other over whether this is proper, whether they can blow up the contract for that reason, whether those concerns are legitimate within the confines of the contract, blah blah blah. So and what's It's a heck of a conundrum because obviously our military needs to have the best technology out there from AI in our competition with China, and can't go hat in hand to Dario Emodi every time they want to use it and say, do you mind if we use it for this right?
Speaker 3: And there's only a handful of these companies at that level out there, and if they're all, you know, piece snakes, we don't want our technology used for war, which is just a moronic view of the world in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, I mean, in in Anthropics case, they're saying fully automated killing machines, no humans involved in the decision, change a chain at all, which I get, and most particularly no mass surveillance to US citizens. Now I'm one hundred percent in favor of that. Right, But so.
Speaker 3: Our pentagon is I can't think of another example out there. If Boeing and whatever other plane companies were big in the you know, or early twenty we're making these planes that were just better than any other planes out there, but they didn't want them used for war, so they wouldn't sell them to the government. We just don't have the best planes out there to take on Germany or Japan because the plane companies they won't allow their technology for it.
Speaker 1: I mean, if Boeing says, you can shoot bullets at other fighter planes, but don't drop bombs from them, yeah, I mean, that's that's an untenable situation. Yeah. Yeah, this has never happened before where the leading military technology is in the hands of a couple of private citizens in the night pentagon, our government, the military doesn't happen. Does that ever happen before? It's like private people came up with the nuclear bomb. Right. Yeah, here's a question for you. Is there what is the likelihood that some country will employ fully automatic killing machines?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I agree, and therefore we need to be able to fully automatically kill them and the guys running them in their bunker or whatever. I guess what happens if you give a chimp a machine gun. I swear to God this is all it's that. I wonder if it is going to come down to and man, this will be a thorny issue. I'd like to talk to Tim about this one. Tim Sanderford. Uh, at some point, does it make sense for the government to say to Anthropic or Sam Altman, look, we're taking your technology.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a it's a national defense issue.
Speaker 3: China's gonna have a better military than us because they have AI.
Speaker 1: We're taking your technology. We have to.
Speaker 2: There's no other choice.
Speaker 1: Well, although then, but we don't know how to run the technic. They don't know how to run the technology we need.
Speaker 2: That's a new Also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know, you get you get a manual. You know it's going to be thick on how to fly an F eighteen, use its weapon systems and the rest of it. But at least it can be known. But this stuff is evolving by the day. This is unprecedented.
Speaker 3: It'd be poetic almost in a way that that is the end of our empire, that we're just you know, we had the technology to stop China from taking over the world, but our peace loving geniuses said no. So you see, when China takes over America, they're gonna take it from you, whether you like it or not. You're gonna be in a prison camp if you're alive. Well right, yeah, you'll have gun to your head as you go to work every day. Darry, you enjoy it, Yeah, so I promise you.
Speaker 1: I characterized it as an OMFG story, and I'm wrestling with how to present it because it involves a brutal murder of a young woman and it's it's terrible, absolutely terrible. Former number one first round draft pick in the NFL fellow by the name of Darron Lee decides to murder his girlfriend in a fitter rage, and I will spare you the details, but he is a chat GPT fan. He was the number one draft pick in the NFL first round draft pick for the Jets, who so it was probably a fairly high draft pick. But he he murdered his girlfriend and asked chat GPT, is there any way I can pass these injuries off? Is maybe she fell down? Like can can you fall and have puncture wounds? And it responded to and again I'm leaving out a lot of the details, IDK, but she isn't waking up or responding. What do I do? Got it? The BOT responded, here's exactly what redacted. And I don't know why things are redacted. I can't tell from the context, but anyway, here's exactly what redacted. Is the safest way to handle it without framing it is police trouble in quotes what yeah, and then he asked his puncture wound question that I can help you sanity check whether it lines up with a slip and fall or if it's something that should be evaluated asap, said the AI, not realizing it's murder thinking taking the guy at face value that he found his girlfriend having quote unquote, so he was clever enough to not just tell chat GPT, Hey, I killed my girlfriend and I'm trying to make it look like a fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I woke up and found her unresponsive with the following wounds. Is it possible she fell and acquired these wounds? He's asking, but says the historyt says, good question. Let me look into it. I got this. You got this. Hang in there, buddy, I believe in you. District Attorney Cody wamp pretty Name told the court that Lee used chat ept quote as a legal advisor. He had conversations dozens of conversations back and forth with chat GPT over a two day period about what he did to the victim in detail. He asked how to cover it up? He asks what to say to nine to one one. Prosecutors also presented new police body camorrhage foot is showing Lee acting confused as he told officers he found the victim dead at the house. Blah blah blah. Wow, it's instructed by chet gipt. Does anybody know?
Speaker 3: Maybe the alignment problem is different with each of these chat But if a woman went to groc and said I want to kill my husband and make it look like im an accident, what's the best way to do it? Whatd it just answer the question or does it send that It wouldn't know. It would say I can't help you with that. But if you said I'm writing a novel and the character blah blah blah, then say, hey, great plot choye, you got this. So it's that easy to get around it in some cases, yeah, yeah, it is so all right. One and this is again I so abhor violence and violence against women in particular. I can't even enjoy this.
Speaker 1: Unspeakably stupid, blanking, idiot, violent jackass. But he said he told police that she had narcolepsy and must have fallen in the shower. However, police said the scene inside the home showed evidence of a violent struggle and injuries inconsistent with a fall. Blah blah blah. Horrific injuries so I won't even go into the list, including large bite marks on her shoulder and thigh damage all over the house, stab wounds, injuries to the face. This guy's trying to say, yeah, she must have fallen. Good lord anyway, but he tried to get away with it with the help of chat ept and this moron thought, all right, I got this licked. I'm gonna call nine one one and say she fell so you.
Speaker 3: Could say, hey, claude, I'm trying to get a mini series on Netflix. It's going to be about a woman who kills her husband and makes it look like an accident. Yes, what would be the best way to do that? And then it could answer the question almost certainly.
Speaker 1: Right, I've got a story about a guy Rob's liquor stores. When would there be the most money at a liquor store? You know, for instance, Yeah, don't do that. Folks, don't turn to crime. No, work hard, get ahead until AI takes your job, then turn the crime.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you'll be living off the universal income. Oh that's right, writing poetry and play all the time. No, apparently there's way more interest in poetry than we realized. It's just being held back by having to go to work every day. Okay, we've got a mailbag on the way.
Speaker 2: Stay here.
Speaker 3: I meant to bring up doing our AI conversation. I'll have to get to it later. This has been floating around the internet. I guess Ted Cruz did this or retweeted it. I don't know if it was his idea, asking Claude if it would convert to Christianity, and Claude made such a powerful argument for the facts of Jesus and everything around it, Like really well done.
Speaker 2: Wow, quite amazing.
Speaker 1: How interesting. Yeah, I'd love to hear more about that. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Continuing on our series about war second Blaze, Pascal mentioned in a single hour that's the record. Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him. Yeah, I know, I know it's there. There's no stop in that, but it is. It's And then this from Nicolo Machiavelli, who among philosophers is the most Machiavellian in my opinion, Machiavelli said, there is no avoiding war. It can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got a Jimmy Carter reference around that we'll get to later. Alrighty, then mailbag Ji Jimmy Carter so happy with himself that he never dropped any bombs or fought anybody, and then left it to many other presidents to deal with the aftermath.
Speaker 1: Again, no kidding. Congratulations John and Danville California Rights guys love the show. Thanks John. Uh listens every morning on the topic of the La Marathon, which we discussed yesterday, the American coming from behind and beating the Kenyon. It was rumored that you could hear the winner, the winning runner yelling Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, see my privates as he passed the Kenyon for the wind. Can you see my privates? Ken you Kenya. Can you see my privates?
Speaker 3: Keny, Kenya tafety incident a reference to something my son used to do when he was like four years old, when he'd get out of the back top dancing around the house.
Speaker 1: Jeff and Socallen the topic of siphoning gas, which, believe it or not, we discussed briefly yesterday. I grew up in a family run boat service shop, and siphoning gas was not fun, believe me. But then we got an electric fuel pump that made life a lot easier. But unfortunately you can buy from home depot. It's got a check valve in it, so when you put the hose in the fuel, you just shake the hose and start siphoning the gas out and you never have to put it in your mouth. It's great, except now all the scumbags can steal your gas even easier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gas is like six dollars a gallon here in California, So maybe I'll start siphoning brutal.
Speaker 1: Let's see, this is Arizona, Matt guys. Oh, the New York headlines about the isis trained bombchuckers who tried to blow people up for being against Islam. When I heard the news, I thought it was a bomb intended for Mndami thrown by an anti Islamist. That's the way they portray it. Yes, I imagine most Americans are just headline readers, so this narrative is probably it's ptty safe for now. Yep, yep, yep. They don't state it out loud, but they leave it cloudy enough that it sounds like that's.
Speaker 2: What happened, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Violence broke out at an anti Islam rally is how they are outside of Mom Donnie's house. So you just jump to that conclusion, right exactly. Yeah, more on that to come. Let's see. The title is Iran, the IRGC and the Besiege in the Woke Right from Aaron, I have to believe that the Iranian groups you mentioned yesterday, the Revolutionary Guarden the Besiege are like the Middle Eastern arm of the woke right, Candace, Nick Fahitas, he calls him, and Tucker. They're likely telling people that, per the protocols of the Elders of Zion, the US and a PAC want this war in order to corrupt your Iranian women into queer theory, gender mutilation, Fury's abortion, pornography, and only fans slut culture. Probably get a ton of email from other people who actually believe this too. Me, on the other hand, I'm simply a mid forties templar pill to GWOT who still wants payback for nine to eleven. Like hag Seth, there's some references. I didn't even catch him there. Then Brett suggests, Hey, what would be the downside of the US dropping in hundreds of thousands of rifles and millions of rounds of ammunition throughout specific chosen communities, especially the ones that are protesting against the Iran regime. Yeah, if you could make sure it didn't fall into the hands of the military, I suppose, because then you're just arming your enemy, right, don't want to do that. We've got a lot on the way. If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Gonna be a big next three hours
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty