Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 3: Our friend eyl Alumni, arguably the greatest athlete of all time, gentleman and a scholar and UH ambassador for the country of Jamaica. Usain both very unfortunate situation. Yeah, very unfortunate situation, and we wish him the best and everybody else that's involved in the situation, we wish him the best. But from my understanding, he had a retirement account that was invested in Jamaica.
Speaker 5: Yes, stop send Securities Limited, the firm base.
Speaker 3: In Kingston, fourteen million dollars twelve point eight and uh just disappeared.
Speaker 5: Twelve thousand is left twelve thousand.
Speaker 3: So talk about that and then talk about No, no, it's not funny.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not laughing at that. Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, so talk about that, and then let's talk about how that could be a learning experience for anybody else.
Speaker 2: You're talking about.
Speaker 4: You're true, you want to go first.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 6: And when I think of it, it thinks about I think about the history we've had with banks and investing, and this doesn't help it.
Speaker 5: The government is really is the issue.
Speaker 6: Here, and I think that's what a lot of the citizens of Jamaica are saying, like, why are they not outraged?
Speaker 5: Why is more being done to a national treasure?
Speaker 6: Because if it can happen to him at that level, it can happen to anybody. But it's interesting to see. I mean, that's one of those things, especially when you're dealing with banks. There's only a certain amount that can be ensured and so we know that. So to have that amount of money in one place, Yeah, it's just a very unfortunate situation. Now they said it was his life savings, which made it even worse. I don't think it was his life save because I know they I mean, his network they say is eighty million, but they said that this was the largest amount of money that liquid like with maybe like twelve million, So I mean, to be down to twelve thousand is I mean, you can't even fathom that. So it's I mean, unfortunate and really disheartening is the only two words I can think for somebody who is just a good dude man, Like we had some time in Jamaica and we spent with him, humble, dude, gracious with his time, very smart, is business savvy. Obviously he has plenty of businesses in Jamaica. Is trying to be an entrepreneur on the music side. So to see this happened to him, Like I said, this is a national This isn't that everyday person. This is a national treasure to the island of Jamaica, So we gotta get this right, man.
Speaker 5: I saw Sham.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Sham, who you know, we linked up with as well, you know, putting out songs about it to make sure that things get done. And this is one of the things we talked about when we went in Jamaica. You know, sometimes you know, the government doesn't you know, act in the best way or in the best purpose of the people.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put it on the government. I'm not sure if it's private sector. We can't necessarily bring the government.
Speaker 5: Well, they're speaking on behalf of it now.
Speaker 6: They're saying like they're going to do everything that they can now and they're gonna turn every stone that they can to make sure that this is rectified. And nobody else is taking advantage of it this way. So shouts out to you.
Speaker 3: Saying, okay, hopefully everything works out. You saying vote great, guy slid. How can people all right, how can you avoid not getting court? I don't know what the situation is, so I don't want to speak about it, but how can you get caught and not avoid avoid not getting caught? In a POLSI scheme or avoid getting your money taken in the type of scam situation. What are some things that you should always look out for?
Speaker 4: There's no beautiful answer here when I put this out, when I heard the drama was like two weeks ago. People, it's like, why didn't he have his money in America? This too can happen in America. The only real answer is to manage your own money, like I don't trust anyone worth my capital. People make fun of me all the time. You're like, yo, you're the only person I know that.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 5: Erners, What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts or digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what.
Speaker 5: Matters most ready.
Speaker 6: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, order and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored money United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Still write a check? Why don't you just wire and let this person? I'm like you. Let too many people have access to be able to wire funds out or write checks.
Speaker 2: They will go very fast.
Speaker 4: Any athlete entertainer. I will tell you never give anyone power of attorney over your finances. This is heartbreaking to here and then to see what's happening with Bank of America and Chase and a couple of days ago money was missing. A lot of these banks were heavenly investing in cryptotenps and losses, had margin loans and have to pay their money back or form or fashion. This is one of the things that we talked about also in twenty twenty. During a recession, domesic, abuse goes up, death goes up, POSI schemes implode, levered accounts full up, money goes missing. You have to be very mindful of That's why I say you have to check your accounts every single day. And I also have been telling people a red panda like there's tears of freedom, but truly like there is no real freedom. The more money you get, the more protection mechanisms you need to have in play. So check your accounts every day. Ideally, manage your own I don't care who the advisor is, who the investor is. You have to know how to be able to do this on the own so you don't get twiddle and don't get p p A to anybody. This is heartbreaking though, because he will probably never get that money back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why'd you little my mind pickup the speaker?
Speaker 4: We speaker with shot we gotta get Can we get a shot? Like an award for like best mean moments? Real subtle though?
Speaker 3: Boy little confused, confused of the situation.
Speaker 4: Yes, you have any advice insights if he was your client or if you had a chance to talk to him, like, what would you tell him to do and what course of actions.
Speaker 2: You have to take?
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about it is this, and this is why you know. It's a few different things that go into to play here, right, And he had his money in like in a bank, so it wasn't even like his money was just randomly in some place that you would think would be insecure. But you have to fully vet everything that you do, absolutely vet everything that you do. And that includes banks, that includes credit unions, that includes investment firms, that includes stocks. Four x whatever you're doing, you have to fully fully vet it, right, That's that's the first thing, because sometimes you just take things for granted. And when you start taking things for granted, that's when bad things usually start to happen. So you know, that's that's the first thing. And of course it's always good to diversify, right, Like, looking back on it, it probably wasn't the best decision to have just twelve million in one account hindsight is twenty twenty. But especially like if that's the majority of your liquid, you might want to have a few different you know, accounts, and a few different banks. Like even me, I have three bank accounts with three I have a bunch of different bank accounts, but I have three banks. So I have three different banks for a variety of different reasons. But anything can happen, you know what I'm saying, Like anything can happen, Like it's just real, and it's like, you know, so if all three banks go down, then it doesn't even matter anyway, because the whole world is going to collapse at that point. But you know, you just got to always diversify. I have two brokerage accounts. My son has a different brokerage account. I have three banks. Like I'm just you know, you gotta be just careful.
Speaker 7: My graduates from my school being force back drop bag Drop Mike Drotdropft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,