Speaker 1: A company called Bangbros. Wants to shoot you in Florida, and I was like, okay, well, I'd only work with you. So I went to Florida and I shot three scenes with him, and I loved everything from how they'd treated us and took care of us. It was like really like a production and it was safe. We got tested. We had like you know, rules and things that what we wanted to do, what we didn't wanted to do. So for me being the young dem and full come, you know, a girl being twenty one and wanted to experience our experiment too, it was for me like a safe space that I could do that and do it with the right people. So I went back to Texas and moved to LA a week later and I've been here ever since since. My motto was go big or go home, and missed Texas and never went home. I see, did you tell your parents immediately? Not immediately? I told my father first, because I knew my dad watched porn. Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Meela.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, this bitch is high. Okay, Hi, this bitch is high.
Speaker 2: We have to start twice.
Speaker 3: I'm in deep I was in deep thought and she was was basically my turn to speak, and I was thinking about our guest right now we have here, and I was deeply thinking about Like I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what is my favorite scene of hers?
Speaker 3: Because I've watched a lot of her I know, yeah, you talked about this on her on her podcast, and I was like, I'm like meeting like someone it's like done a lot for me. She doesn't even know how much she's done for me in pleasure and masturbation.
Speaker 2: Anyway, That's what I was thinking, you must know. So Hi, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Happy Wednesday. You guys, It's September and we are talking all things sexual wellness September. So I think, without further Ado Erica cannot wait introduce you to our guest today. She has been on We've been on her podcast. She has the World's Best Big Booty, and she's also from the hit podcast White Girl Politicking.
Speaker 2: Hey Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, thank you for having me. It's funny because I kind of figured that it was something to do with one of my scenes. Is what was lost in your thoughts? I was gonna say it, but I was like, let me not say it. First, but I was like, is she going down like the checklist of which one she's masturbated to or trying to become like the top three? And did you research before I came here?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: No, I did it, well, playback, not research, but playback your top favorites.
Speaker 2: I did it reach.
Speaker 3: I did zero research before coming here because I like, I know her, this is my homegirl.
Speaker 2: We're just going on top.
Speaker 3: But then I thought, wait, she is my homegirl, but I have also masturbated to her.
Speaker 1: I love that things. But I really want you guys to know that. I looked over at her and she was like it was me. She was like body rolling, So I thought maybe that she was ready to go. But so when I started and she completely nothing, I was really confused about what you possibly could be like body rolling and thinking about at the same I didn't maybe that's one of my moves and you were watching You're back then that's familiar to you. I know, maybe somebody you're rolling on, which you know body weight, I'm gonna have I need those moves. I don't know if I'm tutorials.
Speaker 2: It was just took me back.
Speaker 3: It took me back to the real quick in my mind, I forgot you guys were here for a second.
Speaker 1: I saw, I saw, I we're here. The girl, you can you pinched me? I'm actually here. Not in your screen, girl, or your phone or however you watch porn. I don't know how you take because I knew it. Do you watch porn on your phone or on your computer at both?
Speaker 2: I never watched porn on my phone until maybe last year. Once I'm like my computer.
Speaker 3: Was like I didn't have a choice, and so I was like, I thought it was weird too. I was like, this is not.
Speaker 1: Going to be enjoyable, too small, and but it worked.
Speaker 3: And now what I do actually is I always look forward on my phone and then if I'm home, I bluetooth it to my TV.
Speaker 2: So it's big. I did that last night. Yep, I did that last night.
Speaker 3: Go for it nice with the the suckable dick that's I gave us, Remember the one that sticks to the silicon.
Speaker 1: It was like suckable dick.
Speaker 2: I think, and my magic wand I got a new vibrator.
Speaker 1: Oh she did the penetration plus the wand on the top.
Speaker 2: You know the dick that sticks to the wall. It always falls off and I.
Speaker 1: Think it has to be like on a like like a like a mirrored closet, like a kind of it's really good, you know from expert. You know, like if you have a glass shower type thing, because it has like it's more of a section, you've got to really like k like maneuver it on there.
Speaker 2: And then he goes to the break the shower.
Speaker 1: No loss to be you know, maybe the tile, go to the tile, the tile. Try still you can still move it, so you can't, you know, but I didn't feel like then I can't watch TV. Put it like you know they have those phone things you know in the shower you just for.
Speaker 3: Masturbation, like I've already I'm trying to help you how such I'm all about I invest in my sexual pleasure. I've I've spent a lot of money for my pleasure. My man also is very very highly invested in our pleasure. And so I'm down. But the TV is non negotiable. But I don't know if I'm gonna be able to also bring a full size or a good sized television in my shower just for porn for.
Speaker 1: Me that she's just gonna figure you put your computer out. That's good abou an iPad porn addiction.
Speaker 2: You may or may not have that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I think you're almost on your way. I don't know many women who have like a favorite porn like star person. Like the first time we want on Alexis Show, She's like, I can't wait. I was like, what She's like, I don't know if I should tell her, but I've come to a lot of her videos. I was like, you're actually strange.
Speaker 3: It was like as we were walking up to her apartment, she was so she was so happy.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa, I love to it. You never really hear that from a lot of women, So I always feel like it's much more appreciated from a woman because I feel like it's just a different kind of like you're hot and like you're good at what you do. So it's like it's you know, I like it. I like hearing it from women more. And I even sent Shawhama toys you know how I still have it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I saw it stronger than a motherfucker. I was looking for my section, Dick. I also saw.
Speaker 1: This big, huge hammer ship laying it down. Everything's bigger in Texas. We don't mess around and.
Speaker 3: It's huge that gets Texas huge.
Speaker 1: It's not even you know, it's just like it's like it's giving me this bitch, don't even have a low. This is the low. You know, there's levels of this ship. That's where you know. You're at the high. You're a high level. You're at the high level. Okay, high level, high level. Only high level hoes around.
Speaker 2: Here be high level.
Speaker 1: So I mean, what other kind of hell are you going to be.
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 1: From a home myself, I am a high level home. When we went on Alexis Show, we said we're gonna do a collab and we kept trying to make it happen. Then we did it, and then we just went to Miami and we're at the pool at the W and I was like, is that our friend Alexas just yes, And I was like, this is so funny. We frolicked around at the pool together and at the W in Miami, and it's like it's meant to be. So I felt the same. I was like, you know, we keep saying it and like schedules are always crazy. I was like, but this is like a sign and I'm believing the energies and signs. So I was like I have to make this happen, and you know, it's just how it works out, especially when we live up the stream. We never see each other in l A. I know, like that always happens. I feel like a lot of people like from LA always see people more from out of town.
Speaker 3: When you're out of town together because you're in you're getting your zone at home. It's true, you know, like you're not to get out of the zone. It's it's difficult, Like I'm the I'll make plans and I'll be like, oh no, this interrupts my zone or that. I don't know what I was thinking about. I need to cancel this. I want to be alone.
Speaker 1: My porn.
Speaker 2: Living room on the TV. TV's green.
Speaker 1: Jesus, you know what's going on the Eric is count you like a candle.
Speaker 2: It's a vibe.
Speaker 1: Vibes are good, libs are good.
Speaker 3: Alexis also saved my life in Miami because we have a little incident the pool. I don't know I was being I guess I was being a little bitch and I said something rude and untasteful to one of my friends.
Speaker 2: And she started crying, and I was not prepared. I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: It happened in like a split second, like I said something and then it was like immediate tears.
Speaker 1: I didn't really hear what you said, but you said it and it was like a conversation that seemed like it was meaningful. And then she you were like you said it and then she cried and I was like, oh, I think this landed very well. I was like, hey, everybody want to see something fun? And I just started shaking my butt because you know, how can you deny a big booty like you know you can't. Nobody wants to cry in Miami at the pool. You're gonna shake it up a little with your big boody.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I knew that my my dream porn star would also save my life.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've shaved her life multipla.
Speaker 2: My life multiple times.
Speaker 3: She just started shaking as immediately in my friend's face, and she immediately forgot I forgot about it, and I was like, thank you.
Speaker 1: Did she have does she would have time to say any words? She like, she's just tears, but.
Speaker 3: Just then came over and shook asked and she was like, yeah, not that was me.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, I don't know what was mean. But I think that it was because you were like just owning what you said. You're just being like kind of funny but snarky, and I don't know what the context was.
Speaker 2: It was not even That's why I was.
Speaker 3: The conversation was just it was not a mean conversation. And then I said something snarky and then it was personal for her and it just did something hit.
Speaker 1: It hit a trigger. Yeah, and the booty to save the day, you know, the trigger saver.
Speaker 2: So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Any time my booty is around, I could have Alexis texts is asked just.
Speaker 1: To all like ring a bell, like I think I sucked fairy. That's a fact. I like that. Maybe that's something the episode with the booty fairy. Booty Fairy. Yeah, Alexis Texas the booty Fairy. I like that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Alexis. I mean we don't.
Speaker 3: I don't actually know that much about your like history into you know, your industry, what we do.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming you're.
Speaker 1: From Texas, you know, I'm actually I was You're not from Texas. I mean I was born in Texas.
Speaker 2: No, you grew up there, you spent consider bottom I was.
Speaker 1: Raised in Texas. Yeah, so I'm a military brat. I was born in Panama and then I was I've been in Texas from three to twenty one, and then when I turned twenty one, I went to LA. Not exactly like that, but from twenty one to current, i've been in LA. You're from Texas, Okay, exactly the San Antonio area, a small town outside San Antonio. Yeah, it's very interesting, small small town, well one stop, but I think there's like two nowadays, but you know it's definitely grown since I left. Your family's still there. My mom is still there, My dad is in Florida, and then my sisters and brothers and they are kind of like all scattered out from Texas to Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Are you the youngest, oldest, middle?
Speaker 1: I am the youngest girl from my mother and father's relationship, and then my parents both remarried, so they have I have a half brother who's younger than I am, and then I have stepbrothers and sisters. When you moved to LA at twenty one, were you like going to go like become a Hollywood star? What were you like? No? And that's why it was like kind of different. So I didn't come out here to like be this star whatever. I kind of gotten too porn. Whenever porn was a reality based type thing, It's reality porn was really new and a company called Shane's World was doing a line called College Amateur Tour. So I was a bartender in San Marcos, Texas at Texas State and they kind of these guys approached me, and I thought that because a week before I was approached by the Eliminate people, the casting people, So it was kind of like that because they were always trying to get college people to be in what they were doing their production. So I thought it was them again. So I was like, if you want to talk to me, you have to come in by a drink from the bar, like you know, I'm about to go to work, blah blah blah. So they told me their whole spiel. They're like, look, you know, we're from LA We're doing a line to College Amateur Tour. We're trying to get girls in college that have never done porn before to do a scene on camera with this guy. And I'm like, okay, cool. So they were like, we're going to Austin and I never heard from them, like they were like, went to Austin which is the town next over to us, which is like a big town, party town, and they're like, we'll call you later. Well they never called, so me being like not liking rejection. Next I was like, well, I guess you really don't want me to be in your movie anyways. So immediately they called me and they're like, we didn't think you would want to be in it. And they were like on their way to Houston for a flight back to LA so they're like, we'll turn right back around, like right now. So they kept me on the phone because I didn't say yes, but I was like provoking a conversation. So they're like, well, basically putting on the phone to convince me to like do what I was gonna do. So for me, I was young, dumb and full of come and I was like, I can make a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's pretty bold, a bold choice to make.
Speaker 1: Well at that time too, I feel like porn wasn't is it is what it is today, Like I said, it was the first kind of new internet type based porn, so before it's like and they even said they were like, if you do this porn, it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Not at everybody's gonna find it because there's so much porn out there on DVD, and DVD takes a long time time replicate and YadA YadA.
Speaker 3: But that's what they tell people so that they feel more comfortable.
Speaker 1: Well at that time, it was true because it was like two thousand and six, so this was like back back before you know all those I think Blu Ray came around and all that stuff like that. So internet porn dating myself. So yeah, So that happened, and then I ended up doing the scene with the guy because I was like I would have had sex with him anyways. So I was like, fuck it. Never thought anything about what would come of it. I didn't think I would do poorn anymore. So we kept in contact and he was like a company called Bangbros. Wants to shoot you in Florida. And I was like, okay, well I'd only work with you. So I went to Florida and I shot three scenes with him, and I loved everything from how they'd treated us and took care of us. It was like really like a production and it was safe. We got tested. We had like you know, rules and things that what we wanted to do, what we didn't wanted to do. So for me being the young dem and full come, you know a girl in being twenty one and wanted to experience our experiment too, it was for me like a safe space that I could do that and do it with right people. So I went back to Texas and moved to LA a week later and I've been here ever since since. My motto was go bigg or go home and missed Texas. Never went home. See did you tell your parents immediately? Not immediately. I told my father first because I knew my dad watched porn and my stepmother looks like our body types are very similar, so I didn't want to like scar my father. So I was just like, I have to tell you something. And I was like, I'm a Puerto Rican and it's your thoughts. I'm a sex drive like a man and I did porn. And he was like, because he's Puerto Rican, I'm Puerto Rican. So they say, like Puerto Ricans have really high sex drives, So you're Puerto Rican. I'm Puertorican, German, Norwegian?
Speaker 2: Okay, nice little is not cool?
Speaker 1: Yes? So he I just kind of like pushed it out there like that, and he was just like, are you serious.
Speaker 2: No blaming Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: In the name of Puerto Rico, thanking Puerto Rico camera, Well, it's yeah, you know, we are just highly sexual. You know, Puerto Ricans are just highly sexual. Which even when I had a civilian job in this nursing home, this lady, she was a perto Rican lady. She was like, don't open your legs to any Puerto ricanmand She's like, they're all cheaters. She's like, they fuck everything. I was like, okay, man, I'm sorry, yeah, cheated on so so do I exactly. I'm like, this is a calling for me. So I just kind of like preface it that way. And he's like, well, is this something that you want to do? And I was like for me, I do as like nobody's forcing me. Everybody's their biggest thing was that I was my decision and no one was forcing me to do something. I was like, I'm not on drugs. I'm not you know, it's a conscious decision. I'm just a highly sexual person. And that's how I expressed myself, like my art and it's my art. So he was like, I support you whatever you want to do, Like that's what you want to do so yeah. So he was kind of I wouldn't say like on board, but he was supportive as much as he could be. I would say, like, you know, it's not something that I think parents ideally want their kids to grow up and be, but it's like, for me, it was more about the support and just having like you don't have to obviously say hi to be a cheerleader or whatever, but you know, for me, like, let me be me and figure out what that means for myself and still be a loving person or a parent for me. So I was fortunate to have that. My mom, I told later on, because she was more reserved, more like very Republican, and I knew that she wouldn't watch it or wouldn't come across those things. But she got told by someone on her side of that family popped up on like a back in the day was my Space ads I think, so it was an Adam and Eve ad and then like my cousin found out told my whole family and it was the whole thing. So that was interesting. But the same with her, and again it wasn't something she ideally was like, Oh my god, good for you. I'm so happy for you, but she was like, if this is what you want to do, like, I support you. I just wish you would have told me like sooner. And I was just like, that's not really a conversation that knew how to bring up. And I thought that I would be disowned and have people like use it against me. So again, I was very fortunate that that wasn't my case, and I was very supported from my family and moving forward, especially my immediate family, which was the most important part. Now you're fucking star dad.
Speaker 2: Literally did your dad have a roll across?
Speaker 1: You know, did you ever consider that you might have ruined your dad's relations He did. Now he has to only go on the DVDs, So before it was our thing, I was like, I definitely ruined porn from my dad because he was like, I just didn't never want to, like accidentally even come anything across. So our biggest thing back then was because he was a big fan of Howard Stern. But I could never go on Howard Stern's show because he was like, if you go on that and mess that up for me, He's like, I won't like him because how he speaks to women, and YadA, YadA, yadas. I was like, okay, fine, it's done. You have So when I was contract with that Adam and Eve, which is a host or a sponsor of that show, I was supposed to on it, I had to put in my contract that I would not go on there. I think he found out at one point and put like some kind of like teaser thing on his commercial of like my sex noises or something like that to be like caddy or funny about it, but because he knew. But yeah, I was like, fee only it's nothing against you. It's just I'm trying not to root everything for my father. He's a dad dick. He's he's famous for being a dick. Yeah, well that was the thing in My dad was like, if he talks to use her in a way, He's like, I just don't know if I would ever like, you know, watch him or whatever. I was like all right, And then years later he's like, I don't mind anymore if you go, And I was like, it's that ship's sale. I'm not going back. I catch on my face, Howard it to me. I'm ready to have me. Did all dads love Howard Stern? I grew up listening to so much fucking Howard Stern. It was just like the most raunchiest thing that was allowed to be Like it was again that's the taboo thing, but it was still allowed to be on the radio. But you didn't have to like go watch some knaughty channel that you were and so I had some fuzzy stuff in the background, you know. So I feel like everybody cos explored, which I was like, it's just it's human nature. Like the more we communicate and talk about sexual things and you know, obviously the different ways of doing it and like you know, presenting it, but it's common. So it's like the more we educate, the better I think that it is.
Speaker 2: It's human I.
Speaker 1: Think that's I think that's probably part of the reason you're so successful too, Like obviously you're fine a selling, you have a fat, beautiful as and you know, all those great things, but also like when you have when you know you're supported in what you're doing and you don't feel like guilt or shame or like that you're hiding and whatever it is that you do, you can do it. You can explore it, you can feel around and look around and like make the decision for yourself. What if you're like experiencing like oh no, like my parents may not you know, love or support me, or you know, like the people who are your core support systems. It's literally like safety. If you feel safe enough to explore in anything that you decide, then it's probably easier to like get success because you're not worried about those like you know, you're just for sure. I definitely think it had to part in the play and of why I was. I think I've always been confident. I think we just being confident with my sexuality because I feel like as much as I was, you know, a promiscuous to a point in my previous life before porn, I learned way more things through porn and I feel like it kind of allowed me to explore my sexuality and find out what I liked as a woman and attaining different partners that I I wouldn't have necessarily would have been the outside world, but unlocked so many things about me that I don't think that I would have achieved if I hadn't been in the business.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we were just talking about this and talking about how pleasure and sex. If you feel confident in those spaces, it inevitably trickles down to other areas of your life, like if you feel empowered in your sexual energy as a woman, like you feel like you can walk into a room and you're the shit, or you feel like you can ask for things, Yes, because you're actively exploring those things, and especially in porn, like you are obviously trying a bunch of different things and also having to say no, having to have boundaries. Yeah, hopefully, And maybe that's that's the lesson. Maybe you learned long as you went on to be able to really advocate and have like ownership over autonomy of your body and your needs and your desires.
Speaker 1: And that's when I think about when you know, poorn, I feel like it gets such a bad name from a lot of people where it's like is there certain things out there for some people?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like, you know, there's so much more good that you know, can come out of it than people like put on it. And I feel like it's not for everybody. Well then it's people don't need to critique it, which just like git what you want out of it and move on. And I think that you know, it's definitely about exploring and learning about like what really works for you and in like the safe spaces and really enjoying what those things are, not feeling any guilt about it, and not feeling like shame about it from your peers or anything. For me, this shame came later on from partners trying to change what that was and what that looked like for them, which kind of shadowed on myself, and then to the words like where do these disconnect and where do you kind of begin? And that came later on in life. But I feel like it's again, I feel like I had a great career thus far, like where it's kind of just made me elevated as a female and made me feel empowered about my sexuality and who I am and who I can become.
Speaker 3: Do you feel or I'm curious to know. Like you said that, you know you were somewhat permissed you whatever. You know, people take that with a great assault because that's different for everyone before porn, But like, what what was your introduction into sex like?
Speaker 2: And did you have parents?
Speaker 3: I mean they seemed very I know that was probably a process of acceptance, but they seem pretty acceptance because a lot of parents would be like flip, you know what I mean? Yeah, did you have a space with your parents that you could talk to them about sex, Like when you lost your virginity, your parents someone that you would ever have shared that thing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I think that my parents were good at guiding. I always say, you know, as you get older, you know, you do work and you figure things out. Where it's like they were good at giving me the frame of the home, but they weren't giving me like the insights of what that home what will look like as far as emotional aspects and things like that. So for me, as far as the safety of asking what sex was or what the right proper ways to do with them in that level at that point, no, I wasn't there. I think at that point it was more learning from your peers, and which is kind of very toxic because it's like you don't know what's right or wrong and who they heard that from if it's from their older so where they heard something on TV or whatever it is. So for me, it was more exploring on myself, like by myself. I was always like like a nomad, like I wanted just to learn, Like I had all my guy friends. I was like, show me what your dick's looked like. Lash I had to take a broth with one hand. But I didn't care what their dicks looked like sexually. I just was curious of what for dicks looked like. So it was just like always that, Like that's why my friends weren't really surprised. But they were surprised because noone had ever been like friends or had somebody that they known'd been a porn star. But I was always like sexual, Like I would always flash my tits. I was always very like open with those things. So for me, it was just I can't say natural, but I just felt like I knew that I knew what my body could obtain, and I knew what that meant. And in a lot of ways it was how to dictate attention from men and validation and like what that seeking stuff was too. But it was more for myself, not really from them, but I use them to channel that, if that kind of makes sense. I think like at that age, if I think like about like sixteen fifteen, when you start to like come into puberty and you start to explore yourself and like your sexuality, Like I feel like being promiscuous at that age is like a norm because it's like you start to become curious and if you allow yourself to kind of like scratch that itch. I think that's like the natural evolution of like being a woman and tapping into like not necessarily your sensuality, but your sexuality because I think I do think women are sexual in a different way than men are. You know, like just like like even hearing Erica, you know, love your porn, it's not that like it's a different level of like oh so you see me, because you know, men who just want to like can just jerk off and get off, but like women, we have a more like creative imagination when it comes to sex. And I think, like I mean, innately we're women, you know, it's like the divine feminine, but at like that's the time where it starts to kind of like come out. The phoenix starts to come out, the sexual phoenix of women, your womanhood. And like a lot of times it feels like I always say, like my vampire fangs came in because I remember there's like you know, I like immediately I was like awakened and it was like whoa bitch? Like if my mom or anyone could have really just been like let's talk about this, and I know The funny thing is because it's like the more in those you know at that time, it's like people don't know how and have the tools to kind of like speak about themselves themselves, either it's because of their past or whatever it is, where it's like sometimes because we don't talk about it, then we go into difficult situations because we don't know what is accurate or we don't know what it is. So it's like the middle ground of over talking it and not delivering and not giving any information and like letting them kind of figure it themselves out. Where it's like me is I didn't know? So I explored and I had it like I just did it with the friend because I was like, yeah, it's like let's just try it out. But it wasn't anything intimate. It wasn't anything that was like we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. It was just like we were at a party, we were bored. We're like, let's do it. Everyone else has done it, and I mean, I don't regret it, but it's also one of those things that I didn't know what I was doing in that situation. It was like if I would have maybe had someone sit you down other than like your school counselor like the whole like nobody wants to hear like the whole sex education thing. But in the in the way that you could kind of interpret it, I probably would have made a better decisions. But yeah, you mean you just don't ever know. I guess really it's true, because there's all there is like a level of power that comes from like I remember being like a teenager and like discovering my sexuality and like being like feeling empowered or ways or like I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, like you knowing you could get things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like how they like you could get that could be attention, that could be usually it's attention at first. Yeah, there's a power and then it becomes objects, money, other types of things, even sex. Yeah, like just the validation of having sex, Like you're feeling like you're giving something to someone and then you're in exchange getting this level of what could.
Speaker 1: Feel like love or attention. Like you said, but I agree, Like imagine when like our daughters get to like there, I mean, you know we're talking abot not sex, but like are their bodies and all these things all the time. But like that excites me because inevitably, like our little like our girls are going to have sex and they're gonna be women, And like, I just think it's such a powerful like it's such as you're in such a powerful position as a parent to kind of like give them like the game, but in a way that's not like scary, like don't get pregnant. It's so special, like you know what I mean, you know, like they like acknowledge is power, and that's way It's like if you give it and deliver it the right way, then it could be you know, delivered in a beautiful way where they don't either make your mistakes or do it in a way that works for them where it's like I've had friends before in the past where that were so strict that they did the complete opposite just because they could. And then I've had people that were super crazy hippies that did all kinds of crazy stuff in front of them. And my friend was a complete opposite because she knew and saw what that did and it wasn't for her, but she you know, respected her parents because he did that stuff. But it's like, again, knowledge is powers. Like if we make something bad, the people think that it's bad for no reason. So it's like, tell me why sex is bad. Tell me why you know, because it's not bad in certain levels, but it's bad at certain times for instances.
Speaker 3: If you could tell like if you could like tell yourself anything as you were as you entered into this industry and who you are now, Like what would be the advice that you would give.
Speaker 1: That twenty one year old version of a lessons just take your time and that you know, And I feel like I kind of really did those things where it's like I never did anything for anybody else but myself. So don't do things that other people want you to do them. Do them because it feels good for you, and you know, as long as you could sleep a night every night and you have feel comfortable doing what you did that day, then to each his own.
Speaker 3: I would like, just like I think about porn sometimes because I actually don't know like how often people shoot scenes or like if you're under a contract and then you have a certain amount of scenes you're supposed to do within that contract. But I think about like even just work in general, Like sometimes you go to the office and you just don't fucking feel like it. You're like, I don't really feel like it, but I'm here, like, how do you How have you been able to kind of I don't know, like be able to tap into your pleasure because one thing I will say is when I watch you, I think one of the reasons, because that's also what I was thinking about, was like, what is it that like, obviously you're beautiful and I love big booties, but like, what is it about alexis that like stuck with me in those videos that kept me going to search her? And it was your casual confidence because there's you know, every porn star or person who's doing porn has they have there a certain roles that they play, you know, like there's the one who's like always like she's like more of like the submissive one.
Speaker 2: There's just one bitch. Fuck her fucking voice irritates me so much. Her sex sounds like certain people's sex sounds.
Speaker 3: I was like, you are really trying to pull through for this one today, but like, yeah, how as being in an industry, in this being your job, how have you had to kind of move through those moments?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It's it's funny because it's like everyone's like everyone always is like, oh, I want to be a porn star. I want to be porn star, Like, yeah, everybody ultimately does, but they forget that it is a job. So it's like for me, I say, like, we're sexual athletes. So there's times that I'm not going to work for the fact of I'm gonna I'm not going there and attentions of like that's my man or that's my boyfriend or that's whatever. For me, it's like I'm going there to fuck and that's what I'm there going there to do. And for me, I have a job.
Speaker 3: So for me, do you like hype yourself up before, Like do you like get into well sexual energy before.
Speaker 1: Does it just kind of happen when it's in I think at the time, like cause It's been five plus years since I've done porn other than like with myself, but you know, back then, it used to be I used to go get very cheesy, but I'd get a red bull, a slim gym and I'd listen to Biggie because it was just like very okay, because it was just very like inspiring and spoke to me and it just felt like that's just what my game face was. And so I just walked into every experiences that I knew I was going to own it. And for me, it was just like I own my sexuality. And that's I think with part that kind of makes me different from otherbody else is that I just own it. And at the time, it's like at that time when I got in the business, most my body type wasn't the norm, so I got called fat, I got called all these things and body shame. But I was like, but I'm also coming to work and I'm naked, so how do you make those two fit? And I'm just like, for me, I loved my body. I'm from Texas, I'm Southern, I don't you know. So I always to make jokes with like I'm the girl that could eat on set because people would make you know all those things. But I never felt inferior to those girls. It's just like we're all the same. So I never felt that kind of thing. But they try to pin you and body shame on those levels that I just walked in there and it didn't matter if you were who you were. I just was going to do my job and do it well. And I also feel like my eyes speak to people's souls.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Not intense at all to myself, I can look right through you give you what you want. Have you had like a lot of relationships that like the men have obviously dated you, knowing with like what the deal is, and then later try to like use it against you. Oh yeah, all of them. I like, it's always like not a problem till it's a problem unless and usually it's because it's a selfish thing for them to like throw it back because they have done something like people like I haven't been in that very many, very very many relationships. But as far as we like, like there was in the past that we I was shooting scenes. He was, He knew that, but I was contracted, so I did less of scenes. But our relationship was so I was like, if you wanted to in the beginning, I was like, if you wanted to be an open relationship, like, let's set these boundaries now. He didn't want that, and he agreed with what I did. So later on he ended up cheating on me and was like, well you did scenes, and I was like, okay, but that wasn't the deal. So if you tried it, you had you know, if you wanted that life, you should have done in the beginning. But knowing that there was other things gonna happen with that. So I feel like in those instances, you know definitely will be like, oh but you did that, and I'm like, okay, but you've known that, like there wasn't a secret, and that's me. I made that scene from something it's convenient for them exactly. And then the past, I've had people that who chose if we were going to be in an intimate relationship that they didn't want me to work anymore. So it's like, for me, was I only actively chose to do that in one relationship because for me, I was just in a place where I wasn't shooting stuff, so it didn't really matter to me to walk away. But yeah, most times it's I feel like it's always cool until it's not. They want to fuck Alexis Texas, but they don't want to get to know Alexis. So for me, dating in this world is kind of tricky because it's like I am both people, but I am one more than the other, obviously Alexis. That's true. I know people would love to make it the other way. I know I'd love to think that this is not always Alexis Texas. But when she comes out to play, do you desire to be like an monogamous relationship, or like be married, or like, wait, is that a desire for you? I think so for sure. I think that when the right person comes along. I've done a lot of personal growth the last two years where it's like I wanted relationships before, but I don't think I really knew what I needed from a relationship or what those standards look like for me. So I was kind of more in a sense just picking the wrong people because it was in front of my face, unfortunately, and not what was serving for me. Uh So, for me, it definitely would like to have a monogaous relationship. For me, I don't know what that really looks like. I'm open to a relationship of any sorts. I don't know what that would bring, but I'm open to it. Do you like women? I do like women. Do you like brown sugar?
Speaker 3: I do like.
Speaker 2: I not brown sugar?
Speaker 1: You like that brown? Take my bitch, you know, try to pimp out or both. You know, me and Erica we never fight in less and until it comes to our lesbian side, and then we get caddy as fuck. It's literally we're best for fucking wives until there's a little bit, and I'm like, you like her me too? Caring is Carrie. I can only think on like five occasions where we might have bickered about a bitch. Yeah, and that's mostly the only time it comes out. Well, are you like, do you like women just like when you're drinking tequila or just all the time in a relationship with the women? You know? I did that.
Speaker 2: She has a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: You like that back when?
Speaker 2: So do I need to get you drunk?
Speaker 1: Or what do you need to do after this? You have an appointment? But I do Unfortunately, so for me, I don't know if I technically, which I like to never say never, I don't know if I could be in a room full blown relationship with the female. But I do like being with a female, and I feel like I don't have to be drunk to be with the female. I feel like, but I also like a female that likes a female, And that's just one sided where I feel like I've been with people in the past, women that were like so excited to fuck alects of sexes, and then they were like not really only wanted me to do things to them. I'm like, what is my turn? This is what is this for me? I think it's an equal opportunity type of situation, especially in like lesbian like sex is because one can't just get off without doing the other, like you know, just give and take, gotta do both. So yeah, I don't know about the relationship hard. But again I never say never. What are some things that like now that you've done you know, some growing and some evaluating that Alexis would like, like, what would you? What are some things you need to have in a partner. I'd need to have a partner. I need someone who's confident. I need someone who allows me to be me without having to like step on me and me and off a female that I am. I need someone who's supportive. I need somebody that can communicate, who's a leader, who's respectful, who has integrity, who can make me laugh. Yeah, it doesn't take life too seriously, Yeah, but just serious enough. It's just so serious on the very edge, just serious enough that we get all the good things done, but we're still like, you know, have fun and we're playful about it, you know, someone to enjoy life with. I feel like life is you know, it's I've had a really great career, you know, life ing thing, and I feel like I'm at this point where I just want to share it with somebody, So whoever that may be, come on over.
Speaker 2: I see that for you.
Speaker 1: I wish that for you love can be like love should be fun and playful or else, like what the fuck is the point exactly? And that's why I feel like after the relationships I have been in and being divorced and you know, having relationships that were not fitting, I feel like I've definitely have realized what works for me and what doesn't. And it's like when you force something it's never going to work out. Where it's just like it just needs to be a free flowing thing where it's like if it's meant to be, it'll meant to be. Where it's like at this stage, it's like all those little sayings, it's like cliche, but they're all really fucking true. I always say that, like I think when you find your person it's easy. Yeah, Like when you really find your person, it really is mostly easy, you know, like if it's a lot of struggle, it's probably not your person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And not to say like relationships aren't hard, but I really feel like relationships are are difficult because you have to face yourself in different ways. It's not they shouldn't be difficult because you're constantly clashing with another person, But it's more about like a relationship is generally easy and the like the obstacle comes from oh, like damn, this is a diff Like well, the mirroring that happens, Yeah, like do I need to be better in this area?
Speaker 2: Like is it me?
Speaker 1: Like the self evaluation that happens. It's not like you did this and you did that, and like even with me, I sometimes find myself wanting to do that, you know, but it's really like what is that that makes you want to?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: But I think that's also like growth within time and relationships. I think that you know, everyone's nobody's perfect, but if we're willing to grow with each other and like work on that, then that speaks volumes for them, just like throwing things away like people. I feel like people sometimes easily jump ship and don't want to that, but it's true telling of like really focusing on when those pink flags are pink and they're really you know, they're really red, but we know we try to disguide them and try to be like, no, they don't mean that we're just this or that where it's like sometimes it's all about like just recognizing what people are showing you in front of them and not what we want to see. No, I definitely agree.
Speaker 3: Well, I know I gotta get out of here soon, but I wanted to play a little game with you. Well, we have a few things we need to do before we get out of here. But one of the things is we play a game with our guest. It's called Trigger, okay, And what we do is we just say a word and you say the first thing.
Speaker 2: That comes to mind. So you ready to play trigger? All right? This is Trigger with Alexis Texas. Y'all love.
Speaker 1: Hearts, hearts the first thing that comes up? Okay? Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get a question her marriage tragic?
Speaker 1: Would you get married again?
Speaker 2: I would?
Speaker 1: I was just married to the wrong person.
Speaker 3: Today I learned Alexis got married on Catalina Island reception Catalina. I associate that with my grandfather. We do that like so it just reminds me of like little kids. So it's almost like Disneyland to me.
Speaker 1: There's they're upgraded. They have a beach club over there. Yeah, we want to take little boat.
Speaker 2: Try and I was there.
Speaker 1: My reception was behind it.
Speaker 2: But she's like, that's my spot.
Speaker 1: There used to be any new memories from it. It's been quite a long time. So let's go. Let's have a girls trip. Oh my god, that would be so fun. I'm down for that. You take a helicopter what okay? Texas? Okay? Five minutes one helicoptery?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh my god. Favorite porn category.
Speaker 1: I'm boring when it comes to that because I just fucked in them. I don't really watch that. What's your favorite porn category that you're always listened in?
Speaker 2: Like the scene? What's your favorite scene, the type of scene that you would like that you liked.
Speaker 1: I just like just the threesome really a two or a guy and a girl. I'm well, not two guys, that's.
Speaker 2: Too much for me. Into double penetration.
Speaker 1: You don't like the MSM. I just like I just I feel asso many things going on and I can't enjoy it myself. So if it's like a guy and a girl, I could get the best of both worlds. So it's like more of selfish reasons, like to time my cake and eat it too. But I'm not a big porn watcher. I think if anything, i'd have to watch like I'd either watched lesbian porn or I'd watch this basic boy girl sex.
Speaker 2: No. I like that.
Speaker 1: I could come. I could come to a commercial like I have a vivid imagination. I don't really need that.
Speaker 2: But do you masturbate a lot? I do masturbate it with or without porn?
Speaker 1: With that sounds like with that, it's there from sex, like actual sex, things I've done, or what I want to do, or like those. Yeah, I've got a lot of things up here, erotic novels. You should write some erotic novels that might be your next I know I would love to hear your erotic novel. And I have story time with this Texas because you know I have that phone sex operator voice and I make y'all all wet. Doesn't may to be an audio, it's going be at all.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That just made me think of our show in October, Confessions of a Good Mom, Like do we need a lexis?
Speaker 1: Do think actually while she's here to shoot a scene after this and I hold up and let me so a Lexus, I don't want to put you on the spot, but my boyfriends in the other room, meet Erica and you right after this, where's everybody's test from you? I just want to the doctor. May that doesn't kind of importance. Protocol gotta have a seven day test. Okay, we're depending on who you work with. The three day test nowadays, Yeah, that's more accurate because it takes twenty four hours to come back. So why do not get a clean test for your partner? Okay, next time you're we're like noted. We took these this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, red flag men, all of them. Pregnancy not for me. No, no children for you on the horizon right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not if it happens. It happens, but I feel like I don't really need a child to like make me feel fulfilled in life if I was in the right situation, which no situation I think is right.
Speaker 2: But no, no religion, interesting, only fans, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of money, financial independence.
Speaker 2: Yes, most pain you've been in that wasn't physical?
Speaker 1: M A heart, I mean a heart a heartbreak, heart, yes, but I guess it felt physical.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I got physical that we've been there before.
Speaker 1: Trigger warning, I'm divorced.
Speaker 2: God, I'm sorry that happened. Favorite trait about yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm honest, just unapologetically myself.
Speaker 2: Cannabis.
Speaker 1: Great time.
Speaker 2: Where's the backwood? Do we've smoked the whole thing?
Speaker 1: Hey, girl, the backwood is strong. I've put it out, bitch, I'm trying to get okay, I'll roll another one. I haven't nail the backwoods. I'm gonna roll another one.
Speaker 2: Perfect Harry pussy not for me? No, are you all your fully?
Speaker 1: I like theirs smullet party on top, business on the bottom.
Speaker 2: Okay, harcause.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, like I used to have like a little patch on the top so I could pull it when I would like orgasm. But the bottom of everything that someone's gonna eat and enjoy is all clean, you know, So business is clean. I never tried pulling the pubes that it just felt great. I don't know, I just need an extra I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is We need to do sex tips with Alexis.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna do for Patreons.
Speaker 3: Actually, we're going to just keep you for two minutes and give us some sex tips because I don't know she has one of tips. It might be twenty Join Patreon and her Alexiss Alexis Texas Sex Tips because I have questions already about pulling pussy for pulling.
Speaker 1: Girl, got you, I'll save your life again.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love language.
Speaker 3: Oh, physical touch, pet Peeve Liars favorite position, doggie, her phase?
Speaker 1: College? Oh is that really count?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Porn in college?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like it was the I don't know. I guess college kind of warmed up my hoe face and then she blossomed into the greatest being of all the greatest, greatest, greatest of all time.
Speaker 2: Celebrity girl crush.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jennifer Lawrence, Oh, Hunger Games.
Speaker 2: There's something sexy about her.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's She's like that mysterious energy and like almost like Scarlet Johannson.
Speaker 2: There's a mix scorpios. Speaking for myself, I feel like her just like me. There's just so mysterious as sexual. Celebrity guy crush, Oh.
Speaker 1: David Beckham. I just saw I'm on the internet yesterday. He's still sin definitely ride his face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got lots of lines than his.
Speaker 1: His wife could watch if she needed to should be down.
Speaker 2: I feel like she just liked you.
Speaker 1: Tire up in the chair, make her a cuckle. Then she doesn't need to be maybe.
Speaker 2: It would be sexy. She's like a I could see hers like a dominator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boss me around, what to do to her husband?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, an English accident.
Speaker 1: Sit down, Okay, I can see her wearing your pants and doing that's okay, right, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I oh, I just had a vision of their sex life. It's probably pretty sexy to watch, although she's a little bony for me.
Speaker 2: No offense. You got cursed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know his name. The guy that was in that the show on Netflix that was like the sex life that was Oh that show sex Life, yea, the main character. Yeah, he was very hot. I don't know it was just because all the sex scenes they did in there, but it definitely I asked readed to that a couple of times.
Speaker 3: You said, I already asked your favorite position tonight. Most toxic trait, Oh, that I can get what I want.
Speaker 1: All women.
Speaker 2: I always win. Monogamy, tricky therapy, great idea for everyone, giver or receiver.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a giver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And last question, biggest regret.
Speaker 1: Biggest regret. I regret getting married for sure. I definitely had a split decision, but being on Catalina island. There was no fairy going back, and so I was stuck there with all my family, and I knew it was a bad decision, but I still lived with the man, so I had to go home with him one way or another.
Speaker 2: And so you actually felt the regret on your wedding day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mirror broke. Like I got really high, Like they playing my music. They didn't think I was going to come out, but I didn't hear it. Like there was a lot of bad signs not start playing my music, but I was so high. They're like, my girlfriend came, She's like, are you okay? And I'm like what, No one came and got me. I'm like, no one, Like that's when they thought I wasn't gonna come out. The first thing signed for me really was the mirror. The wind broke, the like brew the mirror down. I was like, oh, this is gonna be a bad day. So then I got I drank champagne and fine. God divorced three years later, but you know, I mean it was it was. It was a good try, I guess, but yeah, that was probably the only regret that I have. Sometimes I say, I don't like to regret anything. You gotta try things once, Yeah, what's your favorite twice? My favorite drug weed, Weed is definitely like I feel like it's like my medicine. I say, I'm very like I have high anxiety, so I feel like I don't not a pill person. I like to smoke myself into my sanity and not want to kill people. And then I have micro doosed here and there, which I kind of been entertaining with that the last year.
Speaker 2: The oh my god, that's what I Have you ever had a Nila Backwood before? Yeah, they're good.
Speaker 3: I recently started micro dosing too, because I always like go hard or go home kind of mushroom pills.
Speaker 2: I've just been eating the chocolate.
Speaker 3: Okay, I probably need to have like a more regulated process, but I literally just take behalf a bite of the chocolate.
Speaker 1: I was always like a hypochondriapac to anything like new and so I was like, oh, I don't want to like trip because I've never fully had a trip. But these ones I took where these were pills, But that showed you what a microdose was and what you would do if you or how many would take to be in a full like state.
Speaker 3: Of like, yeah, these ones do that too, But everyone's body tie, everyone's the way people break down and metabolize shit.
Speaker 2: Everything hits.
Speaker 1: It's like edibles. Yeah, you never, I never. It's always tricky. I always get high like way after a kind of experiment. But definitely, I feel like a lot of people, I feel like it helps. I feel like micro dosing definitely like research your mind of like what the world should look like in a sense, and not that it's like butterflies and rainbows, but it's like just like everything's not so bad and just like show spread love and just be kind and just like you could get a lot further in life just being angry. So for me, it's just my feel like we've released a lot of things where I'm just like, why want to.
Speaker 2: Cut me off?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: You know, if you think about it, like plant medicine in general, that's that's what it does. It plants you, It grounds you, It makes you feel like even connectedness. I think that's probably why a lot of people smoke weed too, because it helps just bring you back down and it doesn't even when you think about it.
Speaker 1: It calms your nerves. Yeah, like it kind of makes you just normal. I feel because I'm out sometimes I'm very anxious, so that's why anything up or for me. You could definitely tell them like too many red bulls. I'm like, like my first season of my podcast, you could definitely tell that I took a lot of red Maybe I can only have one a day. Everything just a lot because I talk a lot. So just then I start to talk faster, so we just is mellow, slow it down. Mushroom too, I think mushrooms. It makes you like see things clear, like I'm slowing down your life.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, oh, appreciate.
Speaker 1: There's a flower on the thing, and I'm like, I don't think I ever looked at that, and I walk here a hundred times kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I start to appreciate what's around you. You'd be more present, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, caring about the things that actually matter, very true, not some shit outside of you.
Speaker 2: What is an affirmation that you can share with our our tribe today.
Speaker 1: My affirmation is which I used to have in front of my door, which you guys probably sawid uh work towers. It's love yourself first, love yourself. How you on the airplane, like you know, when you're going down, you have to put your oxygen on yourself first before you can help anybody else, because if we don't love ourselves first and pour back into ourselves, and we can't correctly pour back into others. Do you have like a pleasural pleasure ritual, like if you're going to masturbate, or like, what's your pleasure ritual? A pleasure ritual? Normally? I don't. I'm just normally I feel like I go, like I masturbate usually before bed because I'm usually extra horny at night, so I always have candle sits. I'm always like a mood person or like sense and things like that, and I have like ambiance like whiting, But I feel like that's an every day if I'm masturbating or not. But yeah, I think it's just the mindset of just like me time.
Speaker 2: And sorry, am I, I just got really high. You're right back when Thanks?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 2: And mind?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, we pulled a card, so let's do our tarot real quick.
Speaker 2: And I like to see what the cards have to say.
Speaker 1: The cards have to say, alexis, what did you pull pacles in?
Speaker 2: Okay? Wait then I started looking at oh here it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we can talk about it upright or reverse?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do that reverse reverse. Okay, let's go for it. Then you're ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: The King of Pinnacles financially inept obsessed with wealth and status, stubborn is that you.
Speaker 1: Bitch, bitch hell problem. As long as you can have a helicopter, take us a Catalina Island, I say, keep going, and Daddy Texas. That's what that's my like my dominame, Daddy Mila.
Speaker 2: I like it upright. It means wealth, business, leadership, discipline, and abundance. So we can take both.
Speaker 1: But if we're going reverse, because I'm a Gemini, so you know it's the best of both.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I was gonna say, and reverse always has a lesson, it's never, it's not usually always just overarching negative. So the King of Pentacles reverse asks you to look at your relationship with money and wealth. On the one hand, you may not be managing your wealth well. You may attract large sums of money through your business enterprises or a high flying career, but as soon as cash hits your bank account, it's on the way out again. As you splurge on expensive items like helicopter rides to Catalina or invest in high risk opportunities. You are not treating your money with respect and instead need to draw upon yourself discipline and control so you can save for the future while still enjoying the fruits of your labor. On the other hand, you may be putting money before anything else, negatively impacting your relationship and well being. You may be a workaholic, overinvesting in wealth creation and neglecting your loved ones. You may do anything for an extra buck, even if it means selling your soul and integrity. You may be so immersed impressed by other people's status and social position that you not know that you coowtow to anyone above you while dismissing anyone below you. At times, the reversed King of Pinnacles represents someone who is very stubborn and rigid in his approach. When this king shows up in a reading, look at your life? Are you feeling stuck in a rut? Has life become so predictable and routine that it is completely dull and lifeless? This does not sound like you, bitch, This is why I want to move. Okay, well maybe so. Yes, being grounded is a good thing, but give yourself permission every now and then to break free or do something different.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be so serious all the time.
Speaker 1: Received So just do it, Yes, go for it, for it? You know what do it?
Speaker 2: You have? Like you have no children. I always tet.
Speaker 4: People tell you it's run goat, spread yours everything, everyone that I talk to, Because this is like the last six months type of thing where it's like I've been feeling like I'm not sure like where I want to be, and I've been here for sixteen years, so it's like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel creatively I've done what I've needed to do here, but I feel like my wings are ready to go somewhere else. Well, wherever you go New York or Miami, we'll come visit you.
Speaker 2: We'll come visit you. We'll be there, We'll be there.
Speaker 1: We'll have to do another podcast for sure. I have to do another Girl's Night. You know, actually eight girls time. We haven't had one yet. I'm presumptioning this thing since Catalina. You know, even though it said I can't give a helicopter, we're still getting a helicopter.
Speaker 3: We're getting No it's you worked really hard to get you can get at It worked really hard to get.
Speaker 2: Us hell, I like it.
Speaker 1: We'll pay for We'll pay for the beach club when we get there.
Speaker 2: I want to enjoy the fruits of your only fans labor.
Speaker 1: Come on, be your sugar mama. You really, sugar baby?
Speaker 2: What do you want? Let me take election? What do you need from me? And I don't really listen very well? I'll try for you.
Speaker 1: I like that trying is the first first step.
Speaker 2: God. Okay, I am a submissive for Matt, usually not for a woman, but I can work on it.
Speaker 1: Statty Texas likes to be submissive sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that it works out.
Speaker 1: Now you're suddenly a switch. She's planning her seat. She's like, I'm going to make.
Speaker 2: This happen anyway. Thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me wonder. Yes, I've loved the conversation. It's great getting to like know you guys too. Within my sexuality and business like the questions I think are really great coming from women. I think that, you know, sometimes I feel like, again, the horn gets kind of a taboo type thing, but I think again, it's a more educational and like experience base and it's like it should just be fun. A man, just a job, awareness. You know, that's all this month's about.
Speaker 2: Right for you?
Speaker 3: Listen, sex, you can't make put rules around how you want to explore your sexual pleasure.
Speaker 2: People monetize for horrible things.
Speaker 3: Why can't we monetize our sexual pleasure exactly us having autonomy over our bodies and feeling empowered by that.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Can you tell the people where they can find you?
Speaker 1: You can check out my podcast Private Talk with the Lexus Texas. You could follow me on my Instagram White Girl Politicking with the g Yeah, that's one of my only fans of Alexis Underscore Texas. That's where all the naughty things go.
Speaker 2: And that's not all.
Speaker 1: And if you're a patron, we are going to have a little after dark with Alexis so she can give us those sexy tips. See you guys next time. You guys know where to find us Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram. We are also going on tour. Our first stop is La on October twenty first come see you girls.
Speaker 2: And we also just announced new dates for Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: We are our first dates sold out so quick we had to add some new dates and so we are going to be in Costa Rica for the good vibeer tread August I'm sorry July thirty first through August sixth, and August eighth through the thirteenth. You don't want to miss this. You've been hearing us talk about it forever. You keep saying you're gonna come. You have plenty of time, payment plans available, low deposit. Don't make no more excuses. I don't want to hear your excuses, bitch, because now you got almost one year to.
Speaker 2: Figure the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Love yourself first, Love yourself first, bitch.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I do love you, but make sure you click the link of this episode description. Please go subscribe to our YouTube channel, rate and review this episode, and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Love you, bye bye
Speaker 1: M