Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Heckma Harrison, and Newie Scrugs.
Speaker 2: Players lounde that rise. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to everyone going around Dallas.
Speaker 4: Cowboy dot Com.
Speaker 3: You know the crew, Heckma Harrison, mister gucciar.
Speaker 4: What you're gonna wait tomorrow? We can't wait. You can't wait to see you on front.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna keep you guess like tying. Okay, okay, I knew he strutched. This show is brought to you by the Giants are coming. The giants are coming, The giants to.
Speaker 2: Come, not so giant giants.
Speaker 6: The owner said, back in the spring, we're back. Yeah, I believe. I believe, really you of all really no way. He went off last year they made a playoff run. He was getting better. You ti out there bathing yourself. You didn't go tiky, You was classing. I want I want to know where on the edge he was behind him. This man said, let's let's just let's let's go back just a little bit. Okay, mostly proved quarterback was what he said. Okay, and then remember the first, second, third. Whoever did win first was gonna win third, and it wasn't the Giant because they was gonna win second. That was That's what he said.
Speaker 7: But I also said he was gonna be the third quarterback, not like he was going to the nv P in the league's gonna be a third and he wasn't.
Speaker 2: He said the Giants was going to get second place. I was wrong.
Speaker 6: I took it as an affirmation. Bro, you were trying to speak that through.
Speaker 2: That was before you.
Speaker 7: Know, I got on my notra Domins. That was before game one, you know, got forty to nothing game.
Speaker 6: You but on went on with your with your game picture us the plug's the plug? Do that?
Speaker 2: Do that go through me? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: You know, you said he was most improved and herb was gonna be top top five, and you're still voting and there's no.
Speaker 7: Still the chance he could get top five. Three weeks ago, party was in the top three.
Speaker 2: He was what number one's party? You can't tell me that.
Speaker 6: You get off into the season, and I just watched the charges play he had one hundred and eighty, like hundreds of yours.
Speaker 2: Man, who was running away with it?
Speaker 6: No, I'm just saying, I'm just saying, he who's running the way? I didn't play the Jets. What type of game that Herbert have? It was garbage?
Speaker 2: Is that way?
Speaker 6: And and like he like started piling on big time game. We played them.
Speaker 2: But who's running away with it right now?
Speaker 6: Lamar starting to starting to run off with it? Joe Brow that got hot much? He's getting hot? Okay, that's two.
Speaker 2: There. It is said top Time said, you know, you know how I feel about C. J. Strott.
Speaker 6: I think he's doing better than Justin Herbert. He not, He's not having a better season than Justin Herbert. Let's be honest about that. We're talking about the time. But he didn't have a boy, but he does have a simple size.
Speaker 2: He's bolling.
Speaker 6: M VP of the season, and the Patrick Mahomes is he always he always gonna be.
Speaker 8: But he.
Speaker 6: Tried to throw out of Jared having a better that Justin Hurber. That's your five gave weeks eight weeks. Be fair, bro, Let's be fair, week man that's all right.
Speaker 3: The Giants are coming your boys in trouble this week, Herbert Lions.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see this too, that's what. That's what off game right there in Detroit at home.
Speaker 4: It's in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: All the folks, all the motolen living in l A show up in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna see this week about it.
Speaker 3: We're okay, Yeah, the Giants are coming forty. I think the Cowboys beat them last time. And the Cowboys have won twelve of the last thirteen contests, including five in a row. And uh yeah, Daniel Jones is out, Tony Dibato TD.
Speaker 6: Never seen him, Tyron Taylor out as well, Herry going another Dan Waller out. Yeah, they Sai shout. He's still there, still there, the Shepherd, Okay, need to make some business, very slate.
Speaker 2: He's still out there.
Speaker 6: They got some players to march out there on the field, some guys this week. They got some guys so like, yeah, the game revolves around what happens with to me, like, what are you gonna do with them?
Speaker 2: On offense?
Speaker 7: You being some wild cat snaps doing whatever he can.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest.
Speaker 7: I mean the veatle Timmy the beato rookie out there, you know, like he has a chance. They got to be by the Raiders and it wasn't you know, a tight game. They got blown.
Speaker 2: Off the water.
Speaker 4: The Raiders.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, how much how much controversy and dissension and just you talk about the mess And they came in there cracked and they're smoking cigars in the locker room after the game and they're smoking cigar.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's we got backwoods. You said that we're doing vision. Yeah, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's how That's how disrespectful it is.
Speaker 4: Whooping up on the giant. You're gonna start smoking up in the locker room like you want it championship.
Speaker 2: But we can't.
Speaker 6: I mean, come on, man, let's not do this. Let's not do because we're about to do the same thing we did in Arizona. No, come on, now, wait a minute, what I'm saying, hold on out, come on. There's this back down a little bit.
Speaker 2: What is it? What is it? What's this point spread?
Speaker 6: Sixteen seventeen, something like thirty I think going into Arizona it was something crazy like that. All right, the points spread was off the change, so I'm just saying, look, let's not.
Speaker 2: Let's not. It's still a divisional game, is it not? This that's correct.
Speaker 6: Come on, Danny, don't do this, dog, because you will be sick like me. We come in here and there's an underwhelming performance from my team because we can't just roll our helmets out there. We've seen them do it consistent against this team. You probably can roll your they man off the plane without that, Cooper rest starting against the Philadelphia Eagles and then coming here against the Giants against the veto take the case.
Speaker 2: They already didn't have no.
Speaker 6: Offense before Daniel Jones, women have Mike Waller, they didn't have nothing, and now they don't have Waller, Daniel Jones, anything else out there.
Speaker 4: You got to come to a T and T stadium.
Speaker 3: Yes, Cowboys, it's after Mike lost the game. So I mean, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 4: I feel so good.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna go. I'm just gonna sitting at home and watch it on the teacher.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Whatever, Cooper, we might see Trey Lance, Okay, tell me about no, but not not about us having a letdown, you know, mentally or not being prepared to go in there.
Speaker 2: But look at look at looking at their roster and what they have.
Speaker 6: Even if if you come out and you don't have your best game, what worries you about their team? Offensively or defensively? Like what is like a man, if you if you get caught slipping, they've messed around and put forty on you. Uh not not mess around to put forty on you. Don't now that's leading, that's leading. But don't you ask me. But that's I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 6: Defensively, Cavon Thibodeau is a good player. I mean, our offensive line has had its struggles and that's where I want to see us come out.
Speaker 2: This needs to be a clean up game for us.
Speaker 6: I want to see uh my man, Brandon Cooks get involved in the offense. I want to see our running game get back going. This is this is what this game means to me because I saw against Philadelphia we left so many opportunities out there on the field, and I just don't want another sloppy follow up. All right, and we've had that and we're we're talking about our home field advantage. We haven't had that since the nineties, since we were winning super Bowl. So we got opportunity to pile on another home victory and get like some distance, uh and rattle off some some victories here so we can get back in this playoff race that we could have a home player off game, because right now is it looks we're not gonna have one.
Speaker 2: So look this right now.
Speaker 6: I felt like, I feel so bad about that Philly loss, and it just it was one of those games that I felt like we legitimately could have won, and we let jaylen Hurst come out.
Speaker 2: There and beat us, and Huggs. I have a question for you, laurenot to beat us.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, I'm looking at this game. I'm trying, like because I am I'm big on the like, man, make sure you're getting there, you mentally prepared and all that stuff. And you talk about Brandon Cooks and get right game and all that stuff. But like when you have a get right game, like usually it's somebody that you're playing against and you like, Okay, if we look a certain way against this team, then that's gonna give me some confidence moving forward into the season. Okay, if Brandon Cooks goes out here and have a hundred yard receiving game, I don't feel any different about how I about him now because of who they're playing against. I don't We've seen him go out against teams who we think are better than the Giants to have good games. He was involved, and then he come back the next week and you don't see him at all.
Speaker 2: True. So I don't think that you just say, all.
Speaker 6: Right, we're going against the Giants, go out there and give him ten targets that that's gonna then translate into when they get into a big time game against better competition, that is gonna translate into Brandon Goods all of a sudden getting some more tags. Let me say it like this, I just want to see this offense on schedule. How about that I take that offense or that's that's all I want.
Speaker 3: So, dan Quinn, you know you've been pounding for him since he got here. You really think a rookie quarterbacks about to go up here at home against a dan Quinn defense and do something. It's six points against the Raiders last week, and with Tyron Taylor when they played the Jets was at ten points a week before. This offense is broken. This team is broken. They started trading guys away and if We're just being real honest with ourselves. The best thing they could do at this point in time is go ahead and fold up the tent and try to get one of these quarterbacks because Daniel Jones, we see this is not they made a mistake.
Speaker 4: Live to themselves.
Speaker 3: They got one more year because he got thirty six million dollars guaranteed. But you need to make sure you get yourself a quarterback here Houston, I mean where we're talking about Houston right now. You feel real good about Houston, Like, hey, you know what you've got it sow Carolina. We'll see them in two weeks, you know, but you better go get one of these guys because this is just loaded a class that we've seen in the last ten years.
Speaker 7: And if you're a Giants player, I mean, Danny, we've opened a part of the teams that were very bad and out of it early in the in the season. It's so hard as a guy, as a player to get up one for practice each and every day and go to practice. But for those games, just knowing that if this team scores one touchdown or if this team scores ten points, we're pretty much out of it because we don't have anything going offensively. So that's what I see. I mean, you may get a fight for you know, maybe the first two or three series, but once scores one touchdown, maybe maybe two, then you're gonna see some guys just pitch it up. I mean, we've been a part of those rounses where like you'll start seeing the phantom hamstrings, You'll start seeing you know what, calve sniper.
Speaker 6: Like I got this calf going on. So it's gonna be tough. Listen, the truth is, like you said, the truth of the matter. Some of them dudes out there upset that they didn't they didn't get shipped somewhere else before the trade deal. They felt like they got left behind. Said why y'all didn't come get me? Don't make every team that didn't come get me paid for Will Smith. You don't want you, don't leave.
Speaker 2: That's the saddest come on, the saddest moment fresh French ever. But don't want men.
Speaker 3: Cicinnati don't want me, man, I can't help it.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 6: It's a bad. It's a bad squad. Like, yeah, come out here and do your thing. I don't consider to get back on track game. You should come out here and beat these guys, But you shouldn't feel better about yourself for coming out here and doing what.
Speaker 2: Look y'all got.
Speaker 6: Y'all got that experience on me, and I get it, and I'm gonna take all that that y'all saying into consideration. But I still feel like, you gotta get sharp. You gotta be sharp, You gotta be Mike McCarthy has to be sharp in game situations.
Speaker 2: We've seen it cost us so many times. We don't have no womb for no slippage. And I mean, Brian day boy, what did you coaching the year last year?
Speaker 6: I ain't a lot of this stuff that we're talking about were down in them. But it ain't like it's over for them either. So it's come on, guys. We beat them Ford to zero the first game of the season. No, and I'm not gonna sit up here. I'm gonna sit up here over the man, y'all. Tripp y'all, tripp.
Speaker 2: See how y'all do you see how you do? Wait, it's not it's not over for the Giants.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be over Sunday and selling it with a fifty burger on them. That's what I'm look all I'm saying is I don't want to underestimate them. It's still the Giants. It's like I can't thanks given I'm not underestimating the Commanders.
Speaker 2: That's a different thing. What do you mean, what's the difference between Riverboat Run and this guyas game last week?
Speaker 3: Did you see did you see six points last week?
Speaker 6: Sam Howe is better than to beat it? Okay, this is what real time. I understand what you're saying. You want to come out here and look sharp. You don't want to come out here and look sloppy, like you're not prepared for the game. My only point is you are supposed to do that. It doesn't make me feel better about where this team is based off how we play against them, because we beat them by forty the first time, and then we saw what happened to us after, we saw what type of team we have been since we beat them. For that, when we beat them forty, everybody was in here like a generational defense, or we're gonna figure out a way to move the ball in between the twenties and we're gonna get the red zone right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get it right.
Speaker 6: But we beat them by forty, So unless we put one hundred on these dudes. I'm still out here and I'm not falling into that track we fell into after the first game of like oh yeah, everything's right in the world. Brandons got him on Hondo, which I don't think he's gonna get six talks.
Speaker 2: He needs to look at.
Speaker 3: Three, make it set he up seventeen getting drive on in at and t oh yeah, okay, I'm with it.
Speaker 4: And Matt Barkley, by the way, Matt Barkley.
Speaker 3: Former US former USC, I know that's crazy getting that check man quarterbacks adding on that pinsion.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean, look, if Brian Hoyre can keep stealing checks, everybody keeps stealing it.
Speaker 2: She was Daddy had to go in a couple of weeks ago, Like, man, I gotta start.
Speaker 3: So I'm Dan Quinn against Tommy DeVito and Matt Matt Barkley. I at home the way the Cowboys have been playing at home. You lost last week. It's the Giants. You've won twelve or thirteen to five in a row. You have no choice after last week and what happened against Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: To answer, let me ask you this real quick.
Speaker 7: You remember when Denucci had to start in Sunday night against the Philadelphia you and you kill it and you believe in do you'all think Come on your quarterback, My boy Deviato can go out there and have a similar I mean, what was the I forget that the score was like maybe twenty one feen or something like that.
Speaker 2: Like he can put on a little bit of the new work it off on you a little bit. I understand, I understand.
Speaker 6: I'm not anything you're saying. Man, possible, you know she went out there. But if I'm a betman, if I could bet you.
Speaker 2: Better know that up.
Speaker 6: If I could tell that out you had seventeen something that sounded real good.
Speaker 2: I just show want at man, That's all. That's it.
Speaker 6: Now, you estimated me exactly as they off. They are not good and you should go out here and stump a holding these dudes. Fifty burger, No, forty burger, You're going forty burger on this Cooper.
Speaker 3: Rush will be playing here, man, they'll put up thirty, they'll put up thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tyring practicing, he ain't gonna be in the game.
Speaker 6: Tyron, don't have to practice. I'm saying he ain't gonna be. They're not gonna risk getting them dudes hurt if they are about you know what I'm saying. Shoe will get you no rips. That's what you called for. You said it, You said it. Let you'll get the risk.
Speaker 2: Talk about the.
Speaker 3: Need unleash Mizi Smith on him. So let's get a break here, Let's get a break. Mary Church Harrison, Danny krab Newe Scrutch playing Sachbody by Tostitos on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 9: Read it's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liptball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 6: I'm Danny McCrae, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound. That's the sound of us magically transforming our smoothie bowls into two new decking and flavors. Dig into a cool I Sai or Fatalyo b handcrafted with crunchy purely Elizabeth Vernola fresh starwberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want to much. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie Bowls now in two new decadent flavors only as Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 10: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowl unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 2: There is no eye in Dallas.
Speaker 11: There is no eye in the heart, either no eye in blue star or a nose star for that matter. And there's no eye in how about them Cowboys? Smearenough Nos, There's no eye in Football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home or away. We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because there's definitely no eye in Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Fans smear enough we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Back to the players lounge.
Speaker 6: Head to AT and T Stadium on Saturday, November eleventh to experience Rally Days presented by Seat Geeks. Celebrate Veterans Day with a special presentation from the Color Guard and Junior ROTC Drill teams, plus a twenty one gun salute. Take a tour of AT and T Stadium, get autographs from Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders and alumni, play games, head out to AT and T, head out to Miller Lighthouse, and even play on the field. Visit att stadium dot com slash Rally Days for more tickets and more information.
Speaker 3: Thank you Heck Maharrison our alums on the show of the Dallas Cowboys, very Church and Dan.
Speaker 2: You guys are going to be out there, no true, probably what there was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not the joy this yes, be it bad tone? Rue? Are you going out there to see it in person? It's the homecoming Florida.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't home coming. It was home comes a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 6: Okay, you taking the whole family, just not just me and the wife, you know, because we're both of them, you know. So it's actually the National Championship tailgate, and you will. Tail Gate two thousand and three is also going to be involved this year, so o three oh seven, maybe nineteen. But when you got so many, you know, sometimes has that spears in them. Three Nick Sable, yep, Nick Sable, Let's Miles and Ocean. Every head coach has been there and got them, the next got him the next. You know, we're gonna see what Brian Kelly got. You're gonna get that. You're gonna put the ring out. No, no, no, they got enough of them gonna shine it out there. You know, they already know. They know I'm under the tent. They say National champion tail gate, I'm under the tent.
Speaker 2: They know.
Speaker 4: Okay, my child did get her acceptance letter from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you told me she didn't want to go. You want to you want to go to?
Speaker 4: I mean, what is going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on right now? Listen, you don't play football, So I understand.
Speaker 3: First off, L s U is an exceptance lettering and coming of cat came. Everybody else came with dollars, right, I'll I don't see the L s U.
Speaker 2: Bags.
Speaker 4: I need you know, there's no bag. I won't even raise the question.
Speaker 2: Gave it all the injuries, they gave it allies. It's on fire right.
Speaker 3: Now, shoot shooting everybody that gets eleven and two all time against the Giants. Yeah, and I think it's eleven straight that these one. So I'm looking at that and then uh, these these giants, man, you know, so they are looking at the numbers here.
Speaker 4: They are dead last in the NFL. Scoring eleven point two is what.
Speaker 6: They office is abysmals. It's horrible. They're bad.
Speaker 2: Think they give up twenty four game on the defense, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: They're Yeah, total offense dead last, passing offense dead last.
Speaker 4: So you know, if the Cowboys put up twelve.
Speaker 6: Spot this rack a rap I would be disappointed, though, but yes, that would have worried y'all.
Speaker 2: Like what with a score? That'll be like, man, y'all, let them get that closed. Like what it's not. It's not a score. It's about height.
Speaker 6: Like as much as I say, I won't feel better about it if I start to see some type of improvement. Often just because those numbers that you listed there, if you still go out here, don't make a concerted effort to fix some of the stuff that got you beat against Philly, right because this is they always say, like the rest that you get in the game, you can't simulate that anywhere, all right, So you're gonna at this point you're gonna get like a scrimmage. You're gonna get it a time to actually practice your mojo moments, your two many moments in any game situations, red zone. This is your best chance to get some good work and at those uh on those things. Because moving forward to the season, like you said December, you're gonna need it. Uh coming after the Giants, you're gonna need it. So this this will been time for you to get better. I'm still on my brain and Cooks thing to where a figure out a way to get him involved. You can't get him involved against the Giants, and you ain't gonna get him involved.
Speaker 4: Hundred yard game rushing for Tony Pollo. That would be nice.
Speaker 6: So y'all just shot me down when I when I man, I'm sorry. We said I don't worry. Go ahead, the man, go ahead. What I was saying was exit. It was execution. That's what I was talking about, was execution.
Speaker 2: Zone.
Speaker 4: Right, you want you want to see four or five possible or something like that.
Speaker 6: I agree, I agree. I'm not worried about getting beat by them though. Okay, not even not even Schmid must have seen not.
Speaker 3: Even This is Mike McCart down the sideline, not Josh dam Man.
Speaker 6: Okay, big mic, big mic, let's do a big mic. I mean, I am with you, guys. This is this is the game. You should run through them. You should not only run through them, you should run through the game next week. You gotta lot of build up coming to that Philadelphia showdown.
Speaker 2: So I I'm with it.
Speaker 6: I don't think none of these games should be a problem for us, but I want to see us execute.
Speaker 2: I don't say that.
Speaker 4: I mean the next two, yes, but but that thanksgiving that game. I'm worried about.
Speaker 6: But that's what that's what's so confusing to me, Like when you talk about teams that that that lack, and you could go to the Commanders and you can see how dysfunctional their offense has been throughout the season.
Speaker 2: Yes, they played the Philadelphia Eagles tough.
Speaker 6: They always play the Philadelphia Eagles tough, all right, but then they have problems with other teams. Their offense, Your frat brother, it's been dysfunctional, y'all know it has been. Y'all was talking about firing Riverboat two weeks into the season and now all of a sudden, God, don't eat you turkey too soon. Come on, bro, they're only one game back. Yeah, I'm the game you got me confused on now because they be like I said, they beat Arizona, They played Philly really well. Sam Howell, depending on the day, he'll put a four on you.
Speaker 2: You can't complete the past.
Speaker 6: But that just depended on the when it's top. It's different from the Giants, like they not showing up against nobody eleven points.
Speaker 3: A game, loving the game, and like I said, it was twelve or the last thirteen to five straight. I mean, the Giants just aren't. The Giants aren't on your level. They're just not okay, Washington is that kind of team like in Arizona. You come out here, you know, messing around, turn the ball over, not doing what you're supposed to do. You can't find yourself beat on Thanksgiving. And let's be honest, man, the Thanksgiving, that game and what it used to be when you and I was growing up, may Man, a dub you got carrying Cole Beasley off the field and Tyreek Hill hitting the shot, getting it catching right before.
Speaker 4: They let me do this rich Basati and the coming winning over time.
Speaker 2: It ain't the same.
Speaker 4: They can and I'm not. I don't trust them on Thanksgiving right now.
Speaker 2: That's my thing.
Speaker 3: And the commanders of the team I should not trust on Thanksgiving against the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: But this Sunday gets a Giants hack sit at home, he takes the cake.
Speaker 6: That's wrong, that's right, that's wrong.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: I hope your team win, so let's do it. Of course?
Speaker 4: Should should?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 11: Should?
Speaker 2: I just it's the Giant.
Speaker 4: This is a I mean, it's a bad outfit.
Speaker 3: It's and I don't you guys, I tune into what the Giants folks say you know I have to put this week and.
Speaker 2: They kill you.
Speaker 3: They killed, right, they killed they all man, and they all want They don't want him to win. They want a quarterback. Their their fan base once a quarter that'side. They all want a quarter you know.
Speaker 4: They sitting up here looking Michael Pennick.
Speaker 3: They got dreams, they got big dreams. They're dreaming of getting one of these quarterbacks here. And if you are John Marra, you should be doing the same thing. What are we winning for?
Speaker 2: For who? For?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 7: And this to I mean because it's hard I understand, Like from the from the business standpoint, from the organization, you want to be like, we gotta take we gotta get a buy of here.
Speaker 2: It's just hard to tell that to the to the guys in the locker.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hear you, but all of what you've got to let it come on out here.
Speaker 3: You got a team and then gave up on Josh McDaniels, the cussing each other out in the room.
Speaker 4: They come up there and beat you and they smoking in the locker room, man like that. You like they're about to get a limbardy in something.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean to watch the raiders in there with that that video, I'm I was shocked. Wow, it's a bad outfit and fired the head coach got him fired.
Speaker 4: You guys in there smoking like you guys did something.
Speaker 2: Bad outfit.
Speaker 6: We're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna handle these dudes. Man, I ain't worried about that. I ain't worry about that. We're gonna talk about this Harry Smith thing and how this is the smartest decision that's ever been made. I don't know what took so long. This is the smarter protect seven something. Put some bubble wrap. Just we'll see a Sunday. That's what Bill wash Wood, Hey, man, see you some Sunday, big, big time injuries for the last two years at practice. That's true at practice. The hamstring issue was at practice.
Speaker 2: Out there. The next issue at practice.
Speaker 4: Practical, whatever they're doing on Saturdays, they need to stop.
Speaker 6: So so we we've always said, I he's available and healthy, still one of the top guys in the league. And he showed that week. The issue is being available. And then when you have those type of injuries at practice, what the hell? Hey, you're still gonna play like that and come sit over here with me, Okay, you didn't play football enough. You got enough games on you all decade team, all that stuff, and we saw what you could do even without practice. Oh, by the way, get these dudes behind you some first team reps so then they can also move themselves along as well, just in case something does happen.
Speaker 2: I think this was the smartest. Now I got more confidence in t Smith. Would you be salty if you were Tuba? No way the way he got smoke, he better be trying to get some reps.
Speaker 12: Get a rep, go in there and go to the referend report. Yeah you ain't. Let me let me tell you why, And let me tell you why I can't. I can't say that I would because I've been the one sitting here saying, hey, man, if you already know this dude might get hurt, then let me get some fre team reps just in case I do have to go in the game. And it's still a possibility that seventy seven may miss miss a game or two, So allow this man to get some time. Because the second team reps he was getting, they weren't doing the know they were doing them right. You know, Dad in better than anybody.
Speaker 2: He capping right now?
Speaker 6: If that was him out there, and he was somebody that he knew was gonna get game time, and he had to be in practice, grind out there, grinding.
Speaker 2: You know them boys hit every snap.
Speaker 6: You would be upset. No, no, I would be upset. I would be I didn't go out there and get smoked like that. And then and then you keep telling me every other game, I'm gonna go back in there and start so I could look. You know, sevent He still wasn't the worst old line, He wasn't the worst. But but this, this has an impact on his future as a starting to start to trackle to what that's what you're putting on tape. And they know they ain't trying to hear you saying I ain't get the reps in practice. They ain't trying to say that. They like, man, you ain't play well.
Speaker 3: And Awesome rich is another guy. Needs to get him some second team reps, get him rolling here. As you start to think about where you go next year, can Awesome Richards be your swing tackle? They took out of North Carolina because Josh Baul and Matt will Let's go have failed in that aspect so far. What you drafted them for in the fourth round, thinking that these fourth and fifth round, thinking that.
Speaker 4: These guys can help you. They have not, So I don't have any issue with.
Speaker 3: Them bubble wrapping up Tyron Smith getting him to Sunday, having Tuma and.
Speaker 4: Awesome Richards get the practice reps here. I'm good with it. I'm absolutely good with it.
Speaker 6: I also want to say, this year, he played a hell of a game.
Speaker 2: You played a hell of a game out there, looking like.
Speaker 6: Twenty eleven said, maybe man might have been man went out the Hey look good.
Speaker 2: You see what he was pulling around the cars to part to prove, hey, he was out there.
Speaker 6: The man looked good when he healthy. Hey, man, he wanted the top. But it's just the health things, the issues. But if he could stay like that, then you don't have any worries at left tackle.
Speaker 2: So yeah, whatever you gotta do to keep them healthy, man, please do that.
Speaker 3: They could give schoolmakers and help, but stell, just stay right. There can be a whole different, whole different game.
Speaker 4: I don't get. I don't that that for me. I don't get.
Speaker 3: I'm driving over here talking to a long time NFL right, I said, help me understand how you got twelve hurries twelve pressures, seven hurries, four sacks, and you don't help him, and you're right here at the end with a shot to go get it.
Speaker 4: You don't help him, and it kills you. I don't get it that.
Speaker 3: I'm very I'm disappointed in the play caller and the head coach and that because it was clear as day this dude was having he couldn't handle it.
Speaker 4: Help him, schoolmaker, this a guy who can block. Help him.
Speaker 3: Give me three guys in the route and I'll take my chances with Dak With three guys in the route and four.
Speaker 2: You don't need to see two of him anyways. If you're still do you go in there people? If you still do you yeah? Or is that the pride thing where you're like, can't.
Speaker 4: Well we asked and steal you? The head coach, you see it.
Speaker 2: I get it, remember, but I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The worlds hey, I can't say you want to give your job, you.
Speaker 2: Gonna get it.
Speaker 7: So I just man, I just feel like I'm getting stirred out there like I'm gonna slop receive. I know I can't guard. He's out there doing me dirty. The Tiger, the five version coach.
Speaker 3: Let me get something Ryan Gosling, I can't caught him.
Speaker 6: Coach that man, he's gonna tell coach coach, I'm getting smoked, brom.
Speaker 2: Getting rn he coming inside. He had a rough day. Man.
Speaker 3: But but but but at some point in time, because because Jason Garrett was roasted about this, was this not the same thing you saw?
Speaker 4: Clearly he didn't have it this day and you got a shot helped the man.
Speaker 2: You know, I like j G.
Speaker 6: So you know so so so believe me when I say this. The reason I believe it was different is the same reason I said on Monday and Tuesday. Terren still is a guy who you got some faith in going into the game that you believe that you when you made your game plan. This dude's gonna be able to hold up Ben Jason Garrett situation. When for Atlanta you are you knew, We knew all week, all all week. We all say, ay, man, ay, I don't, I don't know, and you went, I say it gave up six to Adrian clayboy ain't got it.
Speaker 3: Okay for me, here's why it is more damon what we talk about. Okay, you got super Bowl winning head coach, super Bowl play calls so you should know better. Okay, So you're supposed to come in here with a reputation. You you what number number twenty and nineteen all time in the NFL win.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting up you to me this more, Danny, because you should know better. This was tragic.
Speaker 2: So where do we think Thibadeau is gonna line up? Is? That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If it's on tape, if you put it on tape that you're getting beat like that, where you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna put your best defender?
Speaker 6: And where's where's everybody else gonna put the best defender until until he proves that he can actually block get a stop, or are you gonna have to solder another tight end to him to try and get some stops, which is going to limit your office?
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's something about Mike McCarthy in his office that seems that he's very bullheaded about making changes.
Speaker 2: It's just it's been that way.
Speaker 6: We came from the Boy Week talking about man, we should we need to see some things get started, we need to see some things get better. Some of those days he still hadn't changed. So what are we asking him to do? The football is a game of adjustments, and we ain't make the adjustment and Terren Steel still getting beat right now.
Speaker 2: Six.
Speaker 4: That's what we need to see right there to get.
Speaker 2: Play the first game. Yeah, how do you do? I'm saying, I'm saying, what was he a difference maker in that?
Speaker 6: You know, the team was better than when we when we played it, when we were a.
Speaker 4: Team up there in New York. They calling him a bus.
Speaker 2: He got a to have sacks this year. They're not calling him a bush.
Speaker 3: No, they ain't calling him a bus. And got did you see where they got into an argument Carl Banks. So, Carl Banks had a radio show appearance.
Speaker 2: On the corner right working the linebacker call call.
Speaker 4: Banks former linebacker.
Speaker 3: So so he had a radio he had a little radio show, weekly radio show appearance on on w f A N and they were called Thibodeau a bus and saying he wasn't this and Carl was defending him, and then they ended up, you know, yelling and Carl back and forth and hung up on him. Then Carl said I'm done coming back on the show no more. And then the rider, Gary Myers, is like, how dare they go after him like that?
Speaker 4: And They were like, shut up, old man.
Speaker 6: You come up here promote your The guys like I took your book and you see you I'm doing I wiping my rear end with you.
Speaker 2: Man. Yes, said they did the Garantine.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm not worried about it. Gave a bunch of giants.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we must, we must go over the Thursday night game.
Speaker 4: How did they do this to us? This is just this is just wrong. The NFL's this.
Speaker 2: Is wrong crime hurting right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is prime is definitely sad.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it next with scherchech Maherris, Danny mccrabb, News Starch playing You by Tostitos on Dallas Caboys dot com Radio.
Speaker 10: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, Slash Hugo Boss at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 6: Hi. I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants.
Speaker 2: To ask you, what's that sound.
Speaker 6: That's the sound of us magically transforming our smoothie bowls into two new dicking and flavors. Dig into a Coolie or Ptalia bowl handcrafted with crunchy Parly Elizabeth Rinola fresh strawberries and finished with the velvety chocolate hazel nut drizzle. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or anytime you want a munch. And that's the sound of you making them disappear. Smoothie bowls now in two new decadent flavors, only a Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 9: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Jack Black and right.
Speaker 9: Now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 8: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapper the.
Speaker 1: Fresh guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 2: He escaped left.
Speaker 4: He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 8: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust.
Speaker 2: With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm at hands.
Speaker 8: Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 4: Prospect's gonna run this himself. Run it up the middle and he scores.
Speaker 8: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 8: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 2: Back to the players lounge.
Speaker 6: Sean Polite is the is your twenty twenty three Dallas Cowboy Fan of the Year, and now he needs your help. Vote for Sean to be given the ultimate title of NFL Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan. By casting your vote at NFL dot Com. Slash Fan of the Year again, polite shout out Sean for being a big time fan's.
Speaker 4: Excellent excellent work.
Speaker 3: All right, Thursday night Football Carolina hosting. I mean Carolina is on the road to Chicago. Come on, man, thats the NFL A toilet just flushed.
Speaker 2: Bad work.
Speaker 6: I got add them dealings sad enough to make you watch.
Speaker 2: I'm not watching that, thank you. Watch exactly on TV.
Speaker 3: Right now to watch, you know, and then it's on Prime to You're not going at your way to do that. You just check your phone and see and then you've got the automatic alerts. It'll just it'll hit you up there, let you know. But this is this is roughly frank right. I should have never man got this job. Steve Wilson never got this job. This this is awful. Watch and they go take Bryce Young number one and white bull driving. They fired Lovely Smith winning that game, not getting them love you Smith really did the face because they'd probably taken it.
Speaker 4: So they get c. J. Strid, Who is is you?
Speaker 3: You pointed out here MANJ the straight ball and looking over here at the NFL passing leaders.
Speaker 4: Man, he's the dude's right.
Speaker 2: Here fourteen and one or fourteen tubs one one. I love.
Speaker 6: I love to see young quarterbacks coming to the league and do what c J. Stroud is doing. I mean because nobody has tape on him and got it from college, but as a pro man, just to see him be mobile and get out of the pocket, throw the ball the way and the way that he's leading this offense. So much stigma has been placed on rookie quarterbacks like they can't lead an offense, and he seems to be in command and all the.
Speaker 2: Guys will follow.
Speaker 6: Everything that I've heard about him coming out of Houston as a leader has said nothing but this is a dude and probably going to be a pro for a lot of years to come.
Speaker 3: And poor Justin Fields, they're both from Ohios out and CJ. Stroud is carrying out around here. Well he's Ohio State quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: Haskins and Fields and he shattered that. Nobody canna say that anymore. He's his own man. He's his own man.
Speaker 3: And poor Bryce young is he's got nobody around him. Clearly we see the size is an issue. When you have nobody around his size is gonna be issued a head. Coaches trash yeah, I won't be watching.
Speaker 6: Wish he had Kirk cuz no, he wouldn't have her. I'm just saying throughout the year he wish he had a better quarterback. Yoh, he'd take Joll's dobs for sure. Oh, man, who wouldn't take.
Speaker 4: So let's go ahead and make our picts for the game.
Speaker 3: Here, I'll take you out. I'll take Ira Fluce and the Bears twenty two to fourteen. I'm giving him a lot of points in this. But okay, Church, what you got it.
Speaker 2: In Carolina or Chicago? Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Man, give me to be Bryce Young, can be Bryce younging the Panthers. Okay, seventeen ten seventeen.
Speaker 3: By the way, that means Carolina Carolin's got ten days getting ready for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: It sounds like.
Speaker 6: Later I'm bringing the same people, don't ju ju? Yeah, yeah, the same score everything, Carolina.
Speaker 2: Panthers. I ain't no food. I just look like this.
Speaker 6: I don't go I'm fifteen twelve. I don't play with me, no, sir, no, sir. I know something's going on. He said that you quick, you'll be by yourself and this will do it. Now, something going on with some going on with barry Man. He picked the Denver. The Denver game ain't been right since true.
Speaker 7: You know what you was gonna ask me, Oh so what we we're talking about offenses doing a break and how we all feel like if this current you know, offense where it's at, everything being on dak shut.
Speaker 2: Or do we think that's sustainable?
Speaker 7: And how he's throwing the ball to his targets one guy you know, Ceedee Lamb and Ferguson. Would you rather see it kind of like when Kirk because we were talking about Kirk Cousins and how he does it with Minnesota even though he has justin Jefferson over there. You know he's gonna get you know, a ton of passes, he's gonna get nineteen something catches, but you als, you also have Osborne sprinkled in there with five six you got who's.
Speaker 2: I'll go back to last year when they had thieves, like you know, how they sprinkle it around. Would you rather see it kind of in that regards.
Speaker 6: For because as a defensive coordinator, it's hard for you to be able to scheme against that right like you don't know where the ball is going. And then also it keeps everybody else involved in and wanting to be there and trying to make big time plays. And I can only go to Cincinnati. I know you talked about Minnesota, but Cincinnati is the It don't matter. Jamar Chase is their number one guy. Jamartes is a number one guy. But t Higgas ain't never gonna be forgotten about. Tyler Boyd tight Ends still involved, they still run the ball like that is probably one of the most balanced officers that you gonna see out there, where everybody is involved. They can run the ball, they can throw the ball, and they got defense. So I would rather see it that way. I see them in the Eagles as the two top teams, and that's with Joe Burrow the way that he's willing and dealing. And what makes me confident in what they're doing is what they're doing with second and third receivers. I mean, they're getting the ball in the hands of their playmakers and they're not just stuck with the big play. They seem to be balanced, and we don't have any balance at all right now, guys, we're relying on your u to your question. I just feel like we're relying so much on the big play and at certain points that's gonna go. It's gonna be a drought. So you're gonna have to get a stop on your defense. You got to get a turn off. We've been living and dying by that. And when we haven't gotten what's happened, we've lost. So come on, man, this that's that's what I'm talking about about. Offense, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: It's been fun.
Speaker 3: Let's continue tomorrow, to continue tomorrow, dam crag, thank Marrison, very Church.
Speaker 4: You gotta stay warm right here. And it's this weather love ranny, and the temperatures dropping tomorrow as well, right.
Speaker 6: Here in the doubts for there he put his winter on today about Frogh, I got a bald head, that's cold.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact. Put us in the playoffs. Put us in the play which which playoffs?
Speaker 6: Next?
Speaker 2: You know a playoffs.
Speaker 7: I'm expanded next year, your Chris, it was you know they told me they call me back, don't.
Speaker 3: We're out players lounge, Thank you so much, goodbye.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.