Speaker 1: You definitely want to hear this. Every once in a while, we have to follow up with something that was on the show, and we got a dirty Little Secret a while back that we have a hilarious follow up to. I'm going to play the Dirty Little Secret that aired a few months ago, and then after that you're gonna hear a big update here it is, Hello, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: I sure do. If you could please change my voice? Please? Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: First thing I'm going to say is I definitely have the type. Okay, So in high school I dated this girl and she was exactly my type. Everything was great, she had a sneak out to can see me and whatnot, never met a parent or anything like that. Fas forward five years, I see this girl at our local store, started talking to her. We ended up hooking up later on, probably that week or so. We started dating for about three or four months on and off. I ended up leaving her because she had a husband, so found that out letter. Then I met this other girl. We hit We've been together for three years now and then our first Christmas. I've found out that the girl I was dating in high school was her sister and the girl that I met at the store was her mom? Who what the whole family?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely have a type. It's them. Wo wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Christmas was interesting, But like I said, she had a husband, So I met her dad and he has no clue what happened. Oh yeah, no clue. None of them know. But every holiday and never get together. All three even give me the certain look like maybe just one more round, one more time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh my god. Do you think you're going to be tempted in the future?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably.
Speaker 1: That was from a Dirty Little Secret that played a few months ago, And the person who told us that Dirty Little Secret is on the phone and they have an update for us on their situation. Were they tempted again? You'll find out right after this. It's a jubal show.
Speaker 2: The girl I was dating in high school with her sister and the girl that I met at the store, what's her mom? What the family?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely have a type. It's them. That's a clip from a Dirty Little Secret that we got a while ago. We just played the whole thing for you. But the person who told us that Dirty Little Secret is actually on the phone right now with an update that situation, so we'll talk to them right now.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, how's it going good? So you have a.
Speaker 1: Follow up on your dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: Huh? So me and my girlfriend at the time broke up. So it has been about two months since I have seen her, and she texted me she said, Hey, I know you don't have much family around New Year's. Learnt to come over hang out with it, and I'm sure they all love to see you. Great, awesome, I'm down. So you know, I'm getting ready. I throw on my tea body, you know, I'll get my three step. What you were going on? Okay? Yeah, shee body. They believe that your daiby skincare routine is more than just a ritual. It's a celebration of your unique beauty. Cannot get it.
Speaker 1: Amen, Amen, that's Nina's skincare life. You know I can check it.
Speaker 2: Out, do anything for you. Oh I love you. Okay, Okay, that's what I'm talking about. So yeah, So you know, I get to the front door, you know, I walk in and she's like, hey, how's it going. Her sisters are already at the table, and she's drunk, and she goes, oh God, not you again. And I'm like I was like, girl, you know you love me, and she's like, oh, I'm sure you would love to make love to me again. And no one knew but her, and now her mom knows after I've always slept with her mom, so now her mom, but oh, you slept with my daughters. Nobody knew. Yeah, and so her mom shooting daggers at me. I'm like, oh no, she's just drunk, like take her away. My ex took her through the guest bed, and her mom just like looking at me. She's like, hey, I have a TV upstairs. Can you help me amount it so we can talk. I was like sure. So we go up there and she was like, hey, who is better? And I'm like I can't answer that confidently and she's like, well, let me remind you, and she just goes crazy and I'm like, man, we can't do this, like I'm not in the right position to do this, like this is I have morals, I have standards, And we did it anyways, until like after like two minutes, three minutes, I'm like, okay, like we got to go back downstairs. So me and the mom we did our thing right, go downstairs, and then the sister is like, hey, she's drunk in the room and I'm like, okay, cool. Her dad's passed out on the couch, So night's going. Everything's great. After the fantastic time.
Speaker 1: Oh wow went around the world.
Speaker 2: I'm now drunk, and so I was like, I can't go home. So I sleep in her sister's room. At two am. I feel something on my leg and I'm like, oh my god, there's a snake in the bed and it's her sister, and she goes, I knew you slept in my room on purpose, and I'm like, no, we can't. We can't do this, Like there's no way, but your mom is the next door, and your other sisters in the next door too, and your dad's upstairs. Jill passed out drunk, Like we can't do this, and so we did it anyways, and then maybe like five minutes then we gotta knock on the door. Oh and it's my ex And so I just throw her sister like to the edge of the bed, like she's like horizontally between the wall and the mattress, like hiding, okay, and her sister's like, hey, I heard something. I'm like, oh, I was just looking for my pajamas, and she was like, do you want to see my pajamas? And I was like I can't right now. Like your sister is literally hitting me in the back, like tell her to go. And so she walks in and she's like, let's just cuddle for a little bit. I'm like, you know what, sure, why not? And so her sister is like way between the window and the bed, and then so like we, you know, have a happy New Year, and like every now and then I hear like from her sister, probably getting a punctured lungs. Her sister was hiding while you were doing her sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you had just did her sister and the mom.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I took a shower. I don't want to seek for them. But yeah, I had to redo my whole tea body fish that ritual.
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you know the bodies and pieces of premium all naturals.
Speaker 1: That is, if your story is not enough to get every dude ever to use it, then I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, long story short, we finished up. Her sister still hates me, but and now everybody knows. But the dad texted me the next morning it was like, hey, I accidentally walked in while you were with my wife upstairs, and then I heard you and both of my daughters downstairs, and I was like, a third that did happen. He's like, don't worry about it. I've been sleeping with the neighbors. So we're all getting oh my gosh, you're never going to see that family again though, because I think it's done now. I'm done. Yeah, don't worry. It's just me and you, Like, you don't have to worry about anybody else. I'm a change man. I'm here good news for you.
Speaker 1: Nina is the type of girl that believes that men can change you.
Speaker 2: Actually, if I can't change I believe that she can change me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let her be careful. Man, Before you know, you'll be sleeping with this whole show. Remember, if you want to tell us a dirty little secret, you can always go to the Jubil show dot com or listen to all of the dirty little secrets on the Jubil Show podcast, where we get podcasts