Speaker 1: Little took us to start a little but a little spank, a little spank to start the day. Welcome back to this episode of Emergency Intercolm. I would just like to point out if I'm like, just in case anything looks a little different, as if anything ever looks like good and purban proper.
Speaker 2: Anything gone right ones, if it's looking.
Speaker 1: A little darker, a little dimmer, we're starting a little later because we ran into literally a million technical.
Speaker 2: Differ, actually a million problems. But what's new. Our last episode was the glitchiest episode of podcast I think ever released by anybody.
Speaker 1: But no, some would say that we're like breaking boundaries into genre. Yeah podcast, Wow, I don't know. That's just how I choose to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, what are you to say?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: I was literally gonna say. I would also like everyone to know that my stomach is so fucked up because yesterday I had a whole bag of hot fries. Like so many talkies, We've.
Speaker 2: Been snacking, y'all, Like we've been snacking like crazy, And that's like very hypocritical because we were like, what you put in your body really does matter.
Speaker 1: I usually am pretty good about it, but the other like two nights ago. Oh my god, But if you're not watching, Drew just pulled out blue talkies, as if infrared red talkies weren't already been humane.
Speaker 2: These should not exist, like these literally should not exist. The colors not natural, And I don't understand why they made them blue, like there was no reason for blue talkies. But I will say they are not better, but they are like pretty like dang.
Speaker 1: About say, because you had a different bag for the last episode that you forgot to bring out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm not lying when I say eat talkies every day. They're in. They're in the category or in a category of their own, like blue talking.
Speaker 1: If you had the food pyramid and you were a little kid, you'd put talkies at the top. Food pyramids are also a scam that like food companies pay for. But we don't have to.
Speaker 2: Talk about that right now. We don't have to get into that.
Speaker 1: We don't have to go into another rant about our mental health and digestion. But my my stomach is turned the fuck up. My ship is fucked up. The other day, Quinn posted a video I knew about these TikTok next, but she posted a video that she tried them, and she was like discussed and appalled by them, and I was still convinced I would like them. I still have had Chamoy, but like I.
Speaker 2: Had Chamoy, I know it's been too long.
Speaker 1: We went on like an adventure to go find dude. My ship was fucked. My verbs literally smelt like they should be.
Speaker 2: In They were fire. They literally were like pepper spray. Like I'm not kidding that. They burned my fucking eyes.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I had like the pickle wrapped in fruit roll up and then I don't know where I saw this, my burn thought of it. But like gushers covered in lime juice with the heene on them, those were fucking good. I wanted gushers to be sour though, like in my head as a kid, gushers were like sour. Yeah, sorry, I'm getting a fucking call. We made a joke literally before starting this that we were gonna leave her her ringers on it. I forgot to turn mine off. Damn, it's vibrating in my kuci.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, I'm vibrating.
Speaker 1: Your cuture, okay, TMI. But literally when I was in seventh when I was in seventh grade, I remember I was texting my crush and playing Call of Duty on the Wii, which was weird. I loved it. It was actually so fun.
Speaker 2: We should get a whet like actually dangerous.
Speaker 1: But basically, in between playing, I put my phone between my legs just because I was like, I dropped it and then it vibrated and I was like, now what was that?
Speaker 2: No, everyone experimented. Everybody experimented with a vibrating controller. I'm not. I'm sorry, I'm honest. Everyone put it on their price parts and love the way it felt felt. And that's also.
Speaker 1: Literally the like the way this conversation has gone so far, it's absurd. We haven't hit any topic that we were supposed to because I'm like, my brain is on fire.
Speaker 2: No, I have never felt like this in my life. I don't think I am melting.
Speaker 1: Literally everyone in our friend group when they're drunk, it is literally ninety eight.
Speaker 2: It's ninety eight degrees in this house, and I have a fucking sweat.
Speaker 1: Is your head covering it? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. It's ninety eight degrees and you'll see it go up to ninety nine. I'm sure someone literally take a shot every single time they say om at the same time, we're just in Unison.
Speaker 1: What's the first topic.
Speaker 2: I think we should get into, Like we should really dive into how I believe the iPad babies control the world, because that was something I briefly spoke about for like Dawn second in the first episode, and I never really dove into that topic. But legitimately, the iPad babies control the world. Like like one, the babies that were currently raising with iPads, like they're literally like every add is targeted towards them, Like it's pleasing the iPad babies. Like content is now being created.
Speaker 1: Yeah, babies are literally like from Jump being turned into ultra consumer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's one, it's insane into everything we're viewing now is made for iPad babies. And two the people who like didn't really grow up up with iPads, but like when they were seven or eight, they had iPads in their hands, iPhones in their hands. Like those are the kids now that are like canceling everybody.
Speaker 1: I mean it is there is something to be said, like they're being introduced to a world that is like very black and white. Because the Internet isn't necessarily a ground for taking a step back and thinking about the like, whether it be like cultural or like like uh, physical or like where you grow up, like any kind of context. So yeah, literally there's it's because they expect things to go one way or the other. They expect if they order their Amazon package, it should be here tomorrow, if it says it's here tomorrow, if it's not here by tomorrow. Recap.
Speaker 2: You remember like ordering shit off the internet, like in the very very early days, like ordering something off of eBay, like you just never knew when it was gonna fucking.
Speaker 1: Come or if it was gonna come.
Speaker 2: It was like it was a gamble every single fucking time. Literally. I remember I ordered like do you know those like go gos that I just bought the giant bag of I remember I had my mom order me like a lot of them when I was like nine or ten, and she was like, I don't know when it's gonna get here, and it literally took like three months to get here.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. The first thing I remember ordering was like so fucking expensive for us. It was the one D varsity jacket, which if you were selling the Navy one direction varsity jacket with the red lettering on the front, and I don't think anything on the back and the cream sleeves. I want to buy it off of you. I want it so bad. I was looking for a Saturday and I couldn't find it, and I want it because I realized I look really good in varsity jackets like N's to my own horn. But basically we ordered that off of like I think eBay or fucking Antsy or something, and I was so fucking scared. I was like, I'm gonna get my asss whoop if this shit doesn't fucking show up. Like I was so nervous that I made my dad spend one hundred dollars, which I might as well have asked him to like sell the house. Like that was so crazy, and he only did it because he couldn't get me concert tickets and he felt really bad. And I literally would cry to him all the time, like every time tickets would go on sale and it'd be like one hundred and twenty four dollars for like the worst tickets in the world. I'd be like, please, can we get them? And he'd be like, I can't do that right now, and I would go to my room and cry.
Speaker 2: That's literally so tragic because when I was a kid, I got everything I ever wanted. Oh no, look at you, you're having a panic attack on camera.
Speaker 1: But yeah, iPad baby, dude. The scary thing is iPad babies are literally, and I know it's so old head to say, but they're not going outside. I also actually saw a very like beautiful TikTok the other day. Ironically enough, I was being the iPad baby and consuming heavily, but this woman was talking about how she her baby does not know what a fucking iPad is.
Speaker 2: Her baby was like yeah, she was like, how did you get your baby to talk so eloquently like at two years old?
Speaker 1: Oh? I didn't see that, but it was like she literally was like put the iPad in front of the baby and he just like was playing and was like, what is that?
Speaker 2: Our generation is literally gonna be anti iPad baby, Like my I'm sorry, my child will not have a fucking iPad and twenty eight years old.
Speaker 1: I won't even give my teenager a lighter. I'm gonna give it a stick and a stone. And I'm like, figure it out. You want to let your blunt so bad, figure.
Speaker 2: It out, literally make fire, learn how to make fire.
Speaker 1: But I don't believe it having kids, But that's a different conversation.
Speaker 2: Actually, sometimes I was about to say.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'd be like, I'd be like, you know what it is. It's honestly just like I know i'd be a good mom, Like that's the only thing that I'm like, I would be an awesome mom. But also sometimes it'sool when she's yelling at me, I'm like, if I could throw you in the air and punk kick you through the window.
Speaker 2: I would literally. That's like something we've talked about so often, is like like I want kids when I'm older, and I'm always like, in you like when we hit thirty forty, if we're still single, we're gonna get eloped and adopt children together, and and he's like, no, I'll never fucking have kids. And you always said, like maybe adoption, but like recently you've been seeing I've been sending you tiktoks of babies and you're like kind of like, way, okay, I want one of those stink pies, like those little stinkers.
Speaker 1: I just I there are some people who I think have like a natural maternal instinct and they're like I really yeah, like I want kids, Like that's something I want for me. It's like such a deep diswant and like the idea of it scares the fuck out of me. But then sometimes on a good day, I'm like, wait, being like thirty two and having a kid.
Speaker 2: Sounds sweet, Like it's kind of cooking.
Speaker 1: I have a baby when I'm forty, Like, I don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: Like what do you always say when I have the conversation, You're always like women who have kids when they're old.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, literally, women who have kids when they're older live longer. I think. I just like, so, oh, someone was talking about this really like well put together on fucking TikTok. Oh my god. But they were talking about how like they hate the ideology of like, oh, I had a kid in my twenties, so by the time I'm in my forties, I can be free. And they were just speaking about how kids are like a forever choice. You don't just like they don't turn like eighteen and you're done with them. And that's a like really big American ideology is that once a kid's eighteen, you're done and kids are a lifelong decision. You always have to be there for.
Speaker 2: That, like always worrying about that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is like, that is like a lifelong responsibility. And that's why I believe in having a child in your later life, which some might find selfish because they're gonna be like, well, you're you're gonna pass like when the child's earlier, like like younger, and I'm like, I've experienced that and I'm thriving. I'm slaying the house. I'm slay, Like look at me, I'm awesome. But no, actually, like I just sare You're awesome. Yeah, I'll have a kid when I'm like pushing thirty eight and limping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down for it. But like, can we adopt together or no?
Speaker 1: I would like to like adopt a kid and have a kid. Like the part of me that wants to like bear a child is like I can do that, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like crazy? Ever, women literally just make babies in.
Speaker 1: Their guts Like that is so crazy, Like.
Speaker 2: It freaks me. The fu makes something in your goods? Now what if I slapped the shit out of you?
Speaker 1: But yeah, but would that be said I've had a baby. I would not give that shit an iPad. There will be flying cars and shit, I'm like, no, bitch, you're walking.
Speaker 2: We already have flying cars. They're literally airplanes. And no one wants to have that conversation. No one has that conversation. Everyone's like, oh, like the I always imagine we'd have flying cars in twenty twenty, Like, bitch, we literally do, like we have flying airplanes.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I can't just get behind the fucking wheel of an airplane.
Speaker 2: You literally can, Like, you can have a private airplane if you train long enough, like you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I spent like a year's training, I can get one, like me, I do like at years that long.
Speaker 2: It's honestly not that hard to get your pilot's license. It's expensive, but not hard.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get my pilot's license and start my own private airline for celebrities in LA and crash every plane.
Speaker 2: Girl, what and I'll jump out what you're gonna just like kill people? It'll be an We're gonna book with you after you crash the first.
Speaker 1: Because because I'm like very charming, so very cheap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, offer cheap rates.
Speaker 1: I'm charming and cheap, that's what they call me. And I go to hide and I'm like dancing and I'm like with all the celebrities and stuff. And then I'm like, they're like, oh, I have to go, Like I really want to go to Italy next week, and I'm like, oh my god, I have a plane. Do you want to just get on? Whoa, It's.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: It's like that scene in Josie the fussy Cats where like you just.
Speaker 2: You have reference that movie so many times to me, like I've seen it and I've never seen it, and it's becoming one of those things where I'm like.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna see it. You would literally love it. One of the characters in it is so annoyingly just high. It's like it pisses me off.
Speaker 2: Just's the most annoying person. But I would literally kill like I would. I would slay blood like I would make blood.
Speaker 1: You would slay blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I make blood happen for that man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But that literally that reminded me of the gnarliest fucking dream I've ever had in my entire life. Oh literally, I've told any of this. I've told literally everyone this a million times because it was actually traumatic for me, and I have like video recording of me. Whatever, it doesn't matter, I'll just get.
Speaker 1: Into oh what.
Speaker 2: Literally hih collection like shut the fuck up if you're in the fucking comics.
Speaker 1: I know you're not.
Speaker 2: Whatever, it doesn't fucking matter. Shut up, don't talk to me. But literally, the gnarliest dream I ever had was like it started, I'm gonna give I say this every fucking time where I'd like, I'm gonna give the condensed version, and it always ends up being a thirty minute story, but I will literally give the condensed version because we don't have that much time. But basically, like the dream started and I was in this airplane hangar and like there was a bunch of people there that I knew, and I was like in my late forties, Like it almost felt like a celebration of my life. Like people were like, oh, like congratulate, like I was getting congratulated for things, and it was like everyone I ever knew was in this room, and like it was just like a big dance party whatever people were dancing, and like, literally, this is so fucking annoying, and I hate that this is in the goddamn dream and it literally pisses me off every time I fucking say it. But Elon Musk was there and he had just invented like self flying airplanes, like those don't already fucking exist like drones, but it was like a big giant jet and he and I was like, I was like, I can't, like can I fly your or I was like, can I have one of those jets? And he was like, uh no, you can't because it's still a prototype, but I'll let you fly this one. And I was like, okay, sure. So I like got in this self driving airplane and like sat in it, and like there was a pilot on board with me to like to like make sure nothing went wrong. And so I sat in this like command center seat in the middle of the airplane, like looking out from the sides of the airplane. It's very weird, and we take off. We get in the air and we're flying and then there's like this button that's like in the shape of like yin and yang, and it like says a bunch of things on there, but I can't really understand what it says, but it basically says like do not press this fucking button. And like literally like human instinct takes over, like when something when you're told not to do something like it, every fibruary being is like touch it, do it. So I clicked the button and the airplane immediately like lost control and started like diving into the ground like that like when I tell you this is like the most visceral and real like raw dream of my life. Like everything felt real, like I thought I was living in real life. Like I thought this was real life happening to me. Yeah, And I was like, oh my fucking god, like what it like? No, like stop, like help, and the lady upfront was like, oh, I got this, don't worry, Like well, I'll figure it out. And like we kept diving and we started flying through like cities and like airplanes were passing by, I mean, buildings were like passing by, and like I was like, oh my fucking god, like where about the crash? And she was like brace for impact? Where about the crash? And I was like, Eh, this is weird. But then like I was freaking the fuck out. I was like this is the last moments of my life, Like this is really it. Like I was like I can't believe, like what's happening to me right now? Like what the fuck is going on? And then like then all of a sudden, I just get this like wave of calm and I'm like, oh my god, this really is it like I'm like about to pass over whatever. And then literally like the airplane impacts and normally, like in dreams like this, I wake up, but no, like I felt every fiber of my being ripping apart. I felt like my eyes like melting out of my face. Like it went from like me seeing white to red. It was like the most brutal and raw and real like it literally like somehow my brain has experienced a plane crash in a past life because it recreated this in this dream. And like literally like atoms like splitting, just like the gnarliest shit. And then everything just went black and I was like, oh fuck, like I'm in the afterlife, Like holy shit, like I realized I was in the afterlife. And then like you, like I was looking around, like you look around and like it's just emptiness, like imagine space with no stars, like empty nothing around you. I'm like standing but I'm floating. It's very weird. And then like I hear this booming voice like over me, and it's like, uh it just like I forget what it says. It like echoed like like you like passed away or something like this. Oh no, it was laughing at me. It was fucking laughing at me. That's what it was. It was like laughing at the way I died. And then like it like started like like making me angry and like I felt like embarrassed at like the way I died or whatever. And then like out of the distance, I just see these like giant pillars, like colored pillars, like a like a graph, like a chart, rising out of this nothingness. And it was literally like stats of my life. And it was like you met three eight hundred and fifty six people like who considered you like a close friend, like you were like a very social person, like that's something to be proud of. And then there was like there were thirty eight people in your life that like were genuinely in love with you, and like then there were like four hundred people who considered you an enemy and just like all this crazy shit, and these pillars were just like rising up.
Speaker 1: Oh that's just IG stats.
Speaker 2: Literally it was my ig stats. And then like all of a sudden, this booming voice is like time to go, and like I get like zoom, I hear this like zoop sound, and I get sucked into like another life and I'm not going to go into it. But basically you're.
Speaker 1: Literally in your dream was the amalgamation of soul and mind game exactly.
Speaker 2: It was the craziest shit I had ever experienced in my life. But basically in this other dream, I was like living as another person and then I got killed again, and then I got sucked into this like other realm, and then I got sucked back into another kid or another life, and then I woke up. But like literally the craziest shit ever, the most like real dream, like when I tell you everything was real, Like it was literally real, like I thought, I was like actually experience this, experiencing this, and it was to the point where, like when I woke up in real life, I was like, oh, like I'm just experiencing like this dream again, like whatever. But it was gnarly.
Speaker 1: I've had a few dreams like that where you like go through so many blips you wake up and you're like this is it starting again?
Speaker 2: Like is this real?
Speaker 1: Is I my only real dreams like that? Well, I guess that's kind of a nightmare.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if you it wasn't really The plane crash was a nightmare, but everything else was like literally enjoyable until I was like literally murdered, like the second time.
Speaker 1: But whatever, my dreams, like the realistic ones are always fucking nightmares, and I get so many nightmares. And the thing is, I don't have like normal dreams. Always something about them is unenjoyable, and then a nightmare I don't get, Like I'm just like fucking like that one TikTok where the guy's like flying on a magict.
Speaker 2: Yours are literally the scariest things I've ever been.
Speaker 1: They are literally like my deepest, darkest fears just being like rationed from my brain and turned into the most realistic experiences. And that's everywhere from like being cheated on to like the closest person in my life life and watching my family die like the most brutal death, and like crazy, it is so nightmarish. Or if it's not like a deep fear, it's like a light fear, or it's it's always something that's in my subconscious like during the.
Speaker 2: Day, or it creates a new fear, dude.
Speaker 1: The new one, it actually fucking did was. The new one is that I'm not cleaning my smiley enough for something. And you know what it is. Yesterday I like started like licking it and like I was like, there's a there's a new texture to like this piercing, Like it's like not as smooth as when I first got it, and there's there's bacteria like collecting on it and it's gonna get infected, and like that's what I was thinking. Yesterday. I literally went into the fucking bathroom like a maniac with a cute tip and sat there holding it down so I didn't rip it out and was like scrubbing it clean yesterday because I was like so freaked out, and like now I'm like brushing it, which I shouldn't be doing because like you shouldn't be moving it around. But in my dream last night, I literally I was like I was or something. I was like at a restaurant having drinks with people, and I went like this like with my tongue, I like licked between it and both of the balls came unscrewed and fell into my mouth. And then I was like, I like had the balls under my tongue so I didn't swallow them, and I was like, this is about to fall out.
Speaker 2: I was like, you have my balls under your tongue, Okay, I'll stop doing that. Do you want me to stop or do you want me to keep going?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? Like, it's like.
Speaker 2: You set me up. You set me up for slam dunk every time, unknowingly, and I have to just fucking finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Balls in my mouth, balls in.
Speaker 2: My mouth, I like ass cheeks literally me getting a hacked on Twitter if they can get.
Speaker 1: Me on Twitter, I was hacked.
Speaker 2: I like a cheeks literally after.
Speaker 1: Sitting Bob outing Kirk to hospital where like that was not us.
Speaker 2: The curse of the podcast, I know.
Speaker 1: And the curse of if you don't have sex with me, you'll end up in the hospital for we.
Speaker 2: Saint Bob oden Kirk to the hospital.
Speaker 1: No, you know what it was. It was like he needed a reminder of what life was like and that he should try things because you never You're.
Speaker 2: Saying, are you trying to make it so you can try sex with you?
Speaker 1: Why? Why does it not have to be about sex with me?
Speaker 2: Because that's like wrong, what's like wrong? Right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Balls in your mouth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the balls were in my mouth and I like was holding it under my tongue and I had my mask on in this restaurant and I was too afraid to pull it down, but I was like like trying to talk with my tongue being held down, and no one was understanding me. And I just ran out and tried to find a tattoo shop so that they would like screw it back on for me. And I was talking to this tattoo guy for so long, and he started ranting to me about like cleansliness and chit, and I'm like, like, can you fucking do your job? And then by the time he like looked through the computer, he's like, oh, our piercer isn't in shop right now, so actually we can't help you. I was like, what the fuck? And then I had I said what the fuck out loud and swallowed the two ball bearings from my piercing, and then in my dream it turned into like a really visual thing where the hole in my mouth was huge, like big enough that I could like put a Q tip through it, and like, I don't know, like it makes no sense, but in the dream, like I took the piercing out and it was really fucking gross and like infected, and I was like trying to clean it and I was like freaking out, and like it was it felt more like I was like a little like tiny person in my nose, like does that make sense? A really weird dream, but it was like crazy, it was literally scaring the fuck out of me because then I woke up this more and I like touched my piercing with my tongue because I was like, is there? Is it? Yeah? Is it there? Gen did that happen? Even though I don't know why that would happen? If that makes me like my I wish my tongue was strong enough to undo the ball bearings because you know what that would mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, balls in my mouth.
Speaker 1: But yeah. And then I've had other really really fucked up dreams that are actually so fucked up dramatic, yeah, and traumatic that I literally can't publicly say them.
Speaker 2: And also like it's like conjuring real ship, like yeah, like it's dark ship, She's told me. And I'm like, you like need help, like you.
Speaker 1: Actually need her, and I'm like I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: And it's this isn't like this isn't like this is a re like this is every night like this you have you have the word I.
Speaker 1: Have like a terrifying dream at least once a week at least, and then sometimes when I'm really in it. I'll literally have night when last summer I had like a nightmare about like family members dying every night for like four nine to night.
Speaker 2: It was gnarly. I was like, Anya, like you really need to like stop manifesting this shit.
Speaker 1: Slid.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean my dream schedule is like maybe I get a dream every once once every like two months, but I used to dream all the time. I don't know what the fuck happens.
Speaker 1: You gotta start taking melotonin so you can image been like the craziest shit.
Speaker 2: I need to stop taking chlorophyll because it's.
Speaker 1: Well, chlorophyl goes to me diarrhea. That's why I have to stop taking it.
Speaker 2: Chlorophyll gives me constipation. But I already have just like the worst guts in the world. Like I'm always constipated all the time. But I do nothing to fix it, and I just like complaining about it. And that's that on that like I love complaining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same. Like the thing is, I could I go get like tests done to see what makes my stomach hurt so bad? Yes, but then what would be the negative thing? I get to complain about five.
Speaker 2: Hours precisely because like I don't think people understand how important complaining really is.
Speaker 1: It's fun. It is fun.
Speaker 2: It like actually opens the door to so many conversations to be had.
Speaker 1: And we're also just negative people. Oh Ryan keeps pointing that out. She's like, we literally have not said anything kind.
Speaker 2: That was the gnarliest car right of my life. Like that sent me into a spiral. When she said that, I was like, oh my god, like we are not.
Speaker 1: You know what it is like my life fucking sucked. That's it.
Speaker 2: I have no reason to be evil.
Speaker 1: I just like, am you had some emotional trauma? I'm like, I'm like, you got something the knock on your hat just though I'm scared me. Also, that was I was trying to because that was the same day we went to What did we do that night? Like for some reason that night I got like drunk. Oh that was the night you were d d ing. Yeah. Yeah, because I'm back on my.
Speaker 2: Party girl literally party girl.
Speaker 1: I'm like crazy cookie fun party girl, and I'm like d D which is a sleigh drunk driver.
Speaker 2: I have been.
Speaker 1: D ding recently, which is pretty interesting because I me Andrew both have pretty intense like social anxiety and going to parties and being like the sober one is literally terrifying for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean honestly, like going I was like, this is like seey, like I'm going to see people and like have to communicate with people that I'm not really friends with but I'm like acquainted with. But it really wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always like it's the moment's going into it, and then the first ten minutes of being anywhere or like it's.
Speaker 2: Like literally I can compare it to this, but not it's not relatable for anybody else. But like going on stage for tour the first time, like every show, like the first like two minutes, like they're the two minutes leading up to it were fucking awful, but then getting on stage and like literally twenty five seconds after being on stage, you're like completely comfortable. Yeah, it's literally the exact same. Like the ten minutes leading up to it, I was like freaking the fuck out, but then I was like as I was in it, I was like, whatever, it's not the biggest I'll be fine, I'll survive. Yeah, and I actually enjoyed it, like I loved being DD Like I loved dude.
Speaker 1: It is fun. But what makes it fun is like watching your friends have a good time and like just being like the Trooper being like all right, let's go, like come on, Like wrangling everybody up is like fun, but yeah, it's always like the first ten minutes they're like. But I've tried to do it more often, just because like I've gone to plenty social events sober, Like I don't want to make it seem like I can't function in social events not being sober, because I do it all the time, but I mean specifically in party spaces or like dance rave experiences. I feel like those are a little more like overbearing to be like the sober one, which is actually kind of dumb because if anything, there's like a sleigh in that because you're the only one fully there mentally. And I'm also really fucking embarrassing when I'm drunk, so I don't know why the fuck I'm acting like i'd be falling over like I am gross the other day Okay, also that night, I like need to not be so brave, like, which shouldn't even be a thing that I have to worry about. I shouldn't have to worry about disregarding men and being like hopefully they don't kill me. But the other night I was a fucking cunt and it was rightfully so, like men were weird. Men just think they can talk to you and if like there was way too much power, you.
Speaker 2: Let me talk to you. You know, Damn, I really just do just.
Speaker 1: Shit like you don't know how to just like sit.
Speaker 2: I'm just not getting enough words in, you know. I'm like, I'm like the creative writing case.
Speaker 1: Every time you get a chance to speak, you don't say anything. When you get a chance to speak, you're like balls.
Speaker 2: Balls.
Speaker 1: I want you to be back on your party mode because your fun demon time. I'm just like I get like pretty bitchy. I get pretty bitchy and I fall over you.
Speaker 2: Fall downstairs and scrape your elbows. No me, I'm like I talked briefly talked about it, Like no, I talked about it a lot. Like I'm just like pure fucking evil, Like it's evil and I need to like pace myself. But like I said, it's just like the fucking purge. Like every four months, I just go evil, like I go demon, and then like maybe in between, like there's a casual drinking setting, but like I just literally don't know how to pace myself, and like, I don't understand. I don't understand how people my age like don't blackout every night, Like.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. I've said this before, but it's because people our age are like going to things more often, so they're getting those little tastes of like going to a party, like getting kind of buzz and it's like, Okay, I'm gonna do this again in like three four days, Like so I don't get blackout. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I'm not blackout, I'm not having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, for me, it's like I'm like if I like, I'm like saying this as if I didn't like drink a bunch like recently because I was like bored, but like but I felt like shit, like I like did the whole party thing for like And also when I say party, I wasn't like getting black out Like me me being crazy is like I went out tonight, I had two drinks, I went out the next day, I had to drink, and then I went out the next day and I had four drinks and like all times I was like, yeah, I'm crazy, like and like that was me being crazy, But I just I don't know. I want to start doing it for the stories, because we always walk away from it for with really good stories and then we sit here and we don't tell them. But I do want to tell one of them.
Speaker 2: I know which one you're going to tell, and you need to tell them.
Speaker 1: Okay. So this was what twenty seventeen, This.
Speaker 2: Was maybe twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: No, it was twenty seventeen because I was they it was removed. Yeah, and it was like post graduation. So it was like, Okay, I used to come to LA and like be very involved in the influencer like circle. Yeah, I'm sure it's very obvious to you guys now, like we're not very invested in influencer circles. I don't even think it was obvious back then.
Speaker 2: Like no, it was like very secretive. We would go to these parties and like not tell anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we loved going coming to LA and just having full LA experience of going to all the influencer parties, being around all so uncomfortable. It's so loud when you move, Okay, do you want to switch chairs? No, I'm good, you're you're chilling. But we would come to these to LA to like experience all these parties and ship and do I say the name. Yeah, of course, I don't think it's it's it's not the worst stories of him. They're pretty charming for them. No, they're not charming.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say charming.
Speaker 1: Charming is me being nice, but he definitely has a worse rep now. Yeah, But weirdly enough, I was hanging out with like Bryce.
Speaker 2: Hall, just that whole squad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that whole squad of like dudes, and then like like Loray was and then and we're friends with Alray, so that like makes sense. Like it was like that. It was still that world of influencers, and I was hanging out with them a lot, not necessarily, not like hanging out, but I was seeing them a lot because I was going to a lot of like Bryce's hollist parties. And I think there's like three of these stories in a row, or maybe more so too. I could think of two of them in a row. One party I went to, I'm there having a good time, and then I was like, you know what, I want to leave that. I've been here too much. It's looking the same for me. I want to go. I'm gonna go bowling or something with some friends I was with, but before I left, I was like, I am going to steal alcohol. So I walked into the kitchen and I went and I was pouring like something into a bottle, into like a plastic bottle, and from over my shoulder I hear bribes and he's like enya, and I was like what. And then he was like, do you want to do a shot with us? And I was like no, I'm leaving, and he I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: This is the realist shit you'll ever hear.
Speaker 1: He pulled up his shirt and showed his abs and said how about now? And I literally just stared at him and I was like no, no, and I just turned and closed my bottle and walked away.
Speaker 2: Most horrific thing potentially ever to.
Speaker 1: Happen, I remember. I was literally I felt like I was like in a vine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was you now era, So it was like kind of acceptable to act like this, but.
Speaker 1: It was still so confusing to see it happen in real life. I was genuinely shell shocked. And I just walked out into my friends who we were all waiting for the uber, and I told them what happened and they were like, no, and I was like, yeah, like that just happened behind those doors, Like that makes no sense. And then the next party we went to mister Brycehall himself.
Speaker 2: Because all of the parties were at his house. Yeah, we would go to these parties and it was like this house in the hills that I won't get into the details of the financials, but it was a very fuck up.
Speaker 1: It was very intresting.
Speaker 2: I felt very bad for her, but yeah, they it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just an insane crowd.
Speaker 2: It was literally like the most random people.
Speaker 1: It was exactly what when No, there's there's not even a description of this kind of like activity on the internet because like as crazy as these fools are like publicly, it's still it's literally like you might as well be like high on acid, Like it's it's like the most unreal. I've also never done acid, so I don't know why that was the first thing I hid in my head. But whatever y'all say, like the psychedelics, dude to your brain, that's literally what. I don't need to do psychedelics because I experienced experience. Yeah, I experienced that with Brice Hall's existence in my like close circle. Also, despite everything as far as I know, we're on good terms. He's cool I at this time. I even still I used to make fun of him insanely on the internet and he actually pulled me aside during this time because I was around him all the time, and he was like, no, I think it's all fun and games, like it's chill. And I could respect that out of some one because I am a huge shit talker, bitter bitch, and I will make fun of people till the day I die, and if they're cool with it, like that makes me feel awesome. But basically, at one of these parties, we're all standing and there's like a balcony like the area in this house, and the music's going, everyone's talking and like it's a party, you know, party, party, party, vibe party, and he gets on top of this balcony and just goes everyone shut the fuck up, tartlet music.
Speaker 2: Off, and like Roy screaming, veins popping out of his fead neck, all of it, the whole.
Speaker 1: And everyone's like, oh, something bad is about to happen. What's happening? Music stops and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh the fuck stole the way out of my room and starts screaming and This was literally the scene from SpongeBob where mister Crabs goes up to like SpongeBob because his homie just comes and in his ear and is like what I'm assuming is like, oh.
Speaker 2: We found the weed.
Speaker 1: You what we found the weed? Oh? Never mind, turn on the music. Also, I forgot to mention he threatened to beat the ship, beat the living shit out of the person who he thought stole his weed. He was like, I will beat the fuck out of it. Yeah, he was like, I will beat the living shit out of you, and everybody was like, oh my god. And yeah. Then his friend was like, bro, we found it. And then he's like never mind and just turned around and like went back to like everything was normal. And those are my stories of him. I feel like there's one more that I'm like there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't involve Bryce, but it involves Bryce's house the literal like weed panic attack you had. Oh, is that the one you're thinking of?
Speaker 1: Dude? Yeah, we don't necessarily have to go into it, but this is literally when me Andrew say we like can't just like partake in like weed culture. Literally, like imagine going through psychosis at this house that I'm describing, like literal nightmare.
Speaker 2: Like actual, like like I can't, I wish I could describe it. It's just like the weirdest environment I'd ever been in my entire life. It literally is just like out of a fucking movie. It's out of a fucking TikTok. Like it literally looks like it's a dream. It was a dream come true. We still so many things, Yeah, I don't. I think I still forks, but that was really all I.
Speaker 1: I stole drunk goggles.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're drunk goggles. We had those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still in Miami. Not that he has them literally well the other day and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: We weren't living in La yet. When we had Freak with these parties. This was like pre La, like we would come out for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we moved here and we just like we're not We're no longer in that scene. And I would love to get back into it because of stories like that. But like I think at this point, everyone knows we're kind of trolls because every time we like kind of tiptoe around these people, it's like, oh okay, they know, they know it's they know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: There is a oh my god, this is the story involving Bryce Hall party through that fucking party on on Halloween, and so like we like we had this when we first moved to la We had this like group called the Four Local Villains. It was just everyone. It was everyone in the squad like that, you know, Josiah, Lucas Christian, all of us and you know, Oriyan, Josh whatever, and we would do this thing called four Local Villains, which was it was of course the Purge. We would get four locos and just chug them and like literally become villains and like run the city for the night, like Joker style, like just do whatever we could. This is my joker, literally do as much bad ship as possible. And I don't recommend it. It's very dangerous and evil.
Speaker 1: It's a bad ship meaning like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, troll troll people, not like actually do bad ship whatever. But uh, there was this house party that like Bryce was hosting or like his homie was hosting. It was basically Bryce's house party. They were into this airbnb in this weird neighborhood and we pull up. It's immediately like a sinister vibe like it it's immediately just like it's immediately just weird. Like I mean, it's not weird, but it's just like not a party. It's like, yeah, it was kick back with like thirty people.
Speaker 1: Because they also had gotten noise complaints by the time we got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we pull up on four loco mode, belligerent, belligerently drunken. We're like, oh no, we need to turn this bitch up. So, like we go in there like like full on energy and like start blasting music. I don't remember what song was playing.
Speaker 1: I don't remember either, but I do remember going in and like going to talk to someone who also I was like a raging Kuntu and so mean to all the time because I found them really annoying and rude. So I went to go troll them and like talk to them. And I put my leg on a table next to me and knocked over that lamp.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, like the so then literally and you knocks over a lamp, it shatters all over the floor, like and instead of just being normal people like and be like oh fuck, like I'm sorry, We'll pay for this. Like we pull out our cameras and start dancing in the glass and like stomping on it and turning it into sand again basically, and like literally just like picking up shards of glass and like faking like we're stabbing each other. And then like there's a TV on the wall that's like in place. It like sunk it into the wall, and like I pull it off the wall a little bit and there's just like a pair of easies behind the TV, and I take these pair of easies out and I'm like, I'm gonna fucking steal these easies. And then the dudes who like rented the house for the party or whatever, like like literally like comes up and he's like, y'all need to get the fuck out of here now, and we're like no, like me and we're like no. He's like no, get the fuck out of my house. And we're like okay, whatever. So like we make a giant scene leaving, like yeah, we like.
Speaker 1: Make a huge seen like me and Drew walk out, but Josh stays in and is talking to Bryce and them and Bryce and everyone's like cracking up and then.
Speaker 2: They're eating it up because it's like literally the most fun the party had been, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because it was dead in there, and Josh gets them to chant like fuck Enya and they all start screaming fuck Enya, and like I'm like at the door, like hitting it. I'm like and then I finally get back in, and the dude who's running the party, I'm like in the kitchen laughing with everyone and we're watching the video and the dude who run Who's like.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile when I'm trapped outside, I'm tapped outside running up and down the street literally doing the same thing I did at that really rich mansion like two weeks ago, telling like, do not go up there. They're having blood orgies. Like Enya's inside having the time of her fucking life.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it was also we don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: No, that was like a that was six months.
Speaker 1: That was That was like our magnum opus of four local villain I think that might have been the last, like h yeah, hurrah for the villains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was it was taking a toll on us, and we started to getting like it.
Speaker 1: Was taking Yeah. Now we sit around and we're like, why the fuck does no one invite us out? And it's literally because we became the monsters of La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we were the actual monsters of La.
Speaker 1: I mean, we do get invited out, and I think it's with the same ideology of like, oh, we are monsters, Like I don't know, no one's inviting us to parties at this point, being like, oh they're social. There's they're social butterflies.
Speaker 2: It's literally like bringing the fucking clowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bringing the clowns, bringing the entertainment. These people will be belligerent and like funny to watch, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's the moment we literally get all the attention in the world, all eyes on us, and that's all that really fucking matters at the end of the day, is that if everybody's looking at you.
Speaker 1: I know, literally I thrive off of attention and I'm okay with that, and I don't think it's something to be ashamed of. I think, yeah, an intense need for attention actually makes you more interesting of a person. Those who are like okay with like being alone and like to themselves and isolated. Yeah, nerd me, I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: What do you read books?
Speaker 1: I literally do read books.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so smart, You're so smart, and I'm most smart.
Speaker 1: No, I'm smart, bitch.
Speaker 2: When it's done to me, I'm like, okay, I know why it makes people.
Speaker 1: Any dude, there was a point in my life where like me chirving up on words and people pointing it out actually made me so insie.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you like brought it up, and then I stopped doing it to you. But what I do is when people like stutter on their words or like slip up on their word, I like finish the word for them and just like, oh, like schmo smart, Like what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: You did it to me like two days ago? Wait really, yeah, I can't remember what it is, but like you did, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: But I also did it to you like I think a day ago. Yeah, It's just a funny. It's one of a stranger does it to me? Is when I literally want to like disappear into nothing this because I'm like, oh my god, they think I'm stupid, like.
Speaker 2: Dumbis shit. But we never really touched on weed psychosis, like we briefly talked about it, but like just like the absolute panic and maybe this is something for another episode because it's a lot of stories, but just like the absolute like just genuine fear that like anytime we smoked or anytime I smoke used to be you. Yeah, that happens is just like really gnarly.
Speaker 1: I think that would be like a good episode. Let's know, if you want to hear about our psychosis, Yeah, about our psychosis and scariness.
Speaker 2: Just let us know transitioning from weed, we can go to the Olympics and talk about the Olympics.
Speaker 1: That literally is a transition from them not letting I mind blanking on her name for not letting her play. And then literally those two other white motherfuckers just like got congratulations from like New York Times because it was like they were Olympians who started like a cannabis thing. That is actually so insane that she didn't to go.
Speaker 2: It's wrong in every sense of the word. It's evil, It's pure evil. That's not what I was talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, I literally thought. I was like, damn, that is like a good transition you just made. I was like genuine no, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it popped into my brain, but I wasn't gonna go there. But literally, perfect transition. It is wrong and every since of the word. And I think the Olympics to shine. No, she's literally the most athletic person I've ever seen in my in fucking life, like she literally will be there next year.
Speaker 1: I literally we were watching running the other day and you and Josh being like, oh, I could do that.
Speaker 2: No, we weren't saying that. We were not saying that we could do that. We were saying that, like, like, how fast I could run a one hundred meter dash? I think Husain Bolt has like a nine nine seconds, nine ten second world record, And I was like, oh, like, I bet I could run it in sixteen seconds, which like actually doesn't sound that insane because like running is like exponentially like shaving off a second, and running is like a lot harder to do than like any other sport. I don't know that's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: I guess I just also like I'm like, how again, that's just my stupidity because.
Speaker 2: It's officially one hundred and one in here, Yes it doesn't it doesn't display one hundred.
Speaker 1: It just goes back down. Yeah, he's so stupid. But I think that's my small brain showing again, because I'm like, I don't understand like what one hundred like meters is, and it's like.
Speaker 2: On a track, it's the first segment, like the straightaway segment, oh, then two hundreds of curve with I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I'm a fast runner.
Speaker 2: I think you could. You could do it sub twenty easily.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should go to it, she said runner, she's a jack sent I don't know. But the Olympics in general are literally someone saying to me yesterday at lunch, I had the realization, like that was not me just saying something out loud, that was a genuine realization I had. I was like, oh my god, there are people who literally trained their whole lives to be in the Olympics. Yeah, like there are people who from the age of like fucking eight to fourteen or like, no, I.
Speaker 2: That's my journey.
Speaker 1: I want to be in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: You know what, I found out that some countries pay for gold medals, like they pay you for gold medals, Like I think the payout for like a United States win gold medal win is like I think it's like forty thousand dollars per gold medal, damn, which is like fucking crazy, which like makes sense why some of these fuckers are training their whole life, Like I mean, like, if I had to train for anything in the Olympics, it would be sharp shooting because you could literally just be You could just shoot like you don't have to be fit.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I wouldn't like yeah, because I guess that doesn't take like physical training. I don't know what I would do. I actually as a kid, I've told you this before bad. I don't know if I've ever said it online. I really wanted to be a gymnast because of the movie Stick.
Speaker 2: It like, oh bit.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do gymnastics so fucking bad. And I remember before we went fully broken, couldn't turn on the lights of my house. When I was very young. I was like, please, please, please, can I like do gymnastics? And my parents were like, yes, of course you can. Bitch, tell me why the fuck we went shopping and they're putting a little leotard on me, but it's like pink and fuzzy, and I was like no. I was like, Okay, this doesn't look exactly like what I was imagining. I was like thinking of something like red with like a stripe and like something of those. But you know, I'll take this and then I show up to class. Bitch, why the fuck am I in ballet right now? I want to fucking ballet? And I remember I was so pissed and I would like Sophia was in the class. They put Sofia in the class with me. I think that's why they put me in ballet, so we could do something together, because I guess also it is.
Speaker 2: Kind of like a ride of passage for little girls, like some little girls, like.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to start doing backflips, bitch, like I don't want to do this. I was so mad. I want to swing from the bars. I wanted to do that so bad. I literally like would daydream about like fucking putting chalk on my hand.
Speaker 2: I'm like running around.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wanted it so bad, and I was so mad about ballet. And I have a very distinct memory of one time me sneaking out of class with Sofia and like dragging her along with me and just like putting pillows down on the floor and like jumping over them and like like doing my own little like thing in there. And yeah, and then I lost all ambition for life, and the lost for life and we couldn't afford that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: But basically, what I wanted to say about the Olympics is like it actually is fucking hilarious to me. How like we've literally been doing this since like the dawn of like human consciousness, most like human shit, so primal, Like we literally like since the Colisseum, we've just been.
Speaker 1: Like fucking like flipping around around.
Speaker 2: Like running and like chanting for our country Like that's Shit's so funny, Like really think about it, like we've been like we're just so human, you know, like the Olympics is the most human shit.
Speaker 1: So like primal like animal like animal instinct.
Speaker 2: To be like competition. Yeah, jump, like I'm better than you and I'm gonna prove that I'm better than you and I'm the best in the world. And like then I watch it and like my animal turns on and I eat that ship up every fucking time, no matter the event. I'm like yes, like go like whin, like no matter. And it's also like whoever wins, I'm like you you, I knew you were gonna win that shit, that's your words.
Speaker 1: I mean You're like, oh, no, I knew it. I know I knew it. I was I was thinking about that already, Like.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know that's a huge insecurity of mine. And every time I say it, I'm like why did I say that? But I literally do, I literally do think it, and then before I just don't say it, and then you say it or someone else says it.
Speaker 1: Between us, it makes sense, like because I feel like we see the same thing all the time and we're always ingesting the same thing, so we and we are very like in sync. Yeah, it's like when girls period sync up, but your private part sync with mine.
Speaker 2: See, I'm getting aired out. I'm getting aired out right now because I know everyone makes fun of me about it. No, I'm sorry, It's okay because it's just my little quirk.
Speaker 1: That's just who I am. No, no one talks about it. But it's just so funny because you mean, like that's every time, like like it's mainly in like competition. Thinks You're like, I fucking knew it.
Speaker 2: No, I say, it's at literally everything.
Speaker 1: My dad says that too.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was just about to say that. I swear I was gonna say that.
Speaker 1: When Dante showed up to Miami to surprise my dad. My dad was like, I knew it, like I knew it, like and he talked about it all night. He was like, no, y'all think I'm joking, but like I knew it, and we were like okay, and he was like no, I like, why do you think I showed up here like I knew it, and like we'd be talking about something else and you'd be like, let me tell you something I like knew.
Speaker 2: Literally, it's a pride thing. I think it. I think it stems down to like pride. And I'm like, I wish I said that, or like a jealousy thing, because everybody got a laugh from it, and I'm like, I wish I said that because I did know that, And I don't know you.
Speaker 1: You are intelligent and amazing and you should just start.
Speaker 2: Speaking in your mind. I do know you know what the problem.
Speaker 1: Is because your dumb little ass lets things like balls in my mouth come out instead of other things. Instead of saying, like the intellectual thoughts you have, you're like balls in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Because it's way better. It's way better. No one wants another smart person. Everybody wants a clown. That was deep.
Speaker 1: That was literally me when I showed to the party. But when I shoved to a party that I'm in my too, I'm like, they didn't want another hot girl. They wanted a silly girl. Someone made a TikTok that really struck a nerve with me, and they were like I used to in life be like I'm not the hottest girl, but I'm the funniest girl. And then I get on this app and I see the hottest, funniest people in the world, and I'm like, oh, so there's comb there's literally combo meals out there running around, and here I am.
Speaker 2: You can't be both funny and hot. It's not there. It's not Yeah, I know. I mean honestly, look at us, like we're both touch we're both funny and hot.
Speaker 1: I don't I would consider myself like pretty and like when I when I put all my driving force into it, I could be hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah I agree, And for me agree, yeah, I think you're a hot person, okay, and I want to bed you. And for me, everyone calling me hot has done absolutely nothing for me. I thought it would be good for me. I thought I'd be like, oh, finally like I am attractive, but no, like I still think I'm the ugliest.
Speaker 1: Well now just sets an expectation. The best thing to ever happened to me was Josh's vlogs and seeing how fucking ugly I can look on camera and I was like, okay, yeah, I don't have to be hot all the time, Like I am a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was like that was a very humbling and like grounding experience because before that, all the content of me was like stuff I had filmed perfect.
Speaker 2: Angles, yeah, like flighting.
Speaker 1: And then like there's specifically one clip of me in one of Josh's logs. I was like, I am just a person. Huh, I'm just a super man. I was like, that's like rely sometimes I'm not Carly Jenner. Oh, I am for sure, No Carly Jenner. I'm silly.
Speaker 2: Who's Carly Jenner? Who the fuck is Carly Jenner? Your mom, bitch, There's no one named Carly Jenner, and my mom's name is not Carly Jenner. I'm really confused by this and it's starting to irk me. You're so fucking Jenner.
Speaker 1: Shut up. I think we're fucking done. No, your credit score, oh I had to update my credit score is awesome. It's back to normal. Yes, And I just want to say that is further proof that that ship is not fucking real. And guess what to get it back to normal? I didn't pay my goddamn guy in to colleges and I'm not gonna pay it. That's a line they really.
Speaker 2: Someone did leave I'll do it. Someone did leave a comment. I'll do it for free. Someone did leave a comment that was like, medical bills don't affect credit scores, and I was like, is that true? I didn't go.
Speaker 1: So it was the gas bill. We paid the gas bill.
Speaker 2: Finally, the gas bill. Oh my god, we paid the gas bill. But we already have one loaded up. We're already back on. We're already bullshit, We're backed around one.
Speaker 1: We could just wait another year.
Speaker 2: I'm down. I'm down. But also something that we took a note of that we didn't talk about. It is just knowing a little about a lot. I don't need. I don't need to know a lot about anything. I can know a little about everything.
Speaker 1: The thing is with I don't know if it's like the attention problem in my brain. I don't know what it is, but when people ask me about things, I have no idea what they're talking about. And then if they show me a photo or they show me the thing they're talking about, I'm like, oh my god, I literally love that, Like like so then for the most part, I sound really stupid because someone will mention something to me that I know about and have spoken about, and I'm like, in that moment, my brain is like it's literally the scene in Spungebob going through all my files, and like what it's pulling up is like not matching a little.
Speaker 2: It's burning.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about anything, and that's okay. That's what I tell everyone because that builds the standard. It's like what I did in school with having like really shitty grades so that when I pull up with a C, you're like, Okay, you're working.
Speaker 2: I had a four point two GPA when.
Speaker 1: I graduated that I'm not kidding. I think I had like a two point eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was a genius in high school. Sorry, sorry about it, Sorry about it.
Speaker 1: I was just sexy personally, Like I was popular and sexy and you were a nerd.
Speaker 2: I was a popular loaner. I was a popular loaner.
Speaker 1: No, we literally both describe ourselves like that's so fucking annoying. I'm like everyone knew like who I was, but like didn't know me.
Speaker 2: Like actually, like I was friends with everybody, but like I didn't really fit in with the jobs I didn't fit in with, like the like popular kids like.
Speaker 1: Same, but you could dabble with them if like if you were in a room, I got with them. It was like, oh yeah, I can hang here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was literally people knew I was a needle in a haystack. I was like white girl, blue hair, like, yeah, everyone's fucking seen that idiot walking down the hallway. It's like I literally I was begging for attention with my hair colors. I was literally like blue today, pink Tomorrow, Ramona Flowers.
Speaker 2: Everyone knew who I was because the way I dressed.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you looked like shit.
Speaker 2: I look like absolute shit. Like there are some fits that I threw in high school that I like, boy, what the fuck were you thinking? Like I wore overwroll you you.
Speaker 1: Shout up to school looking bummy as fat.
Speaker 2: I literally looked bummy as something.
Speaker 1: No, it was serving. I just never wore uniform, and I always wore the same like black skinny jeans with like a random graphic tea. And then I would get yelled at and told to go change, and I wouldn't change. And what I would do was put on a hoodie and I had cut a collar from one of my like uniform T shirts, and I would wear it like a necklace so it looked like I had a uniform shirt under it. And I would do it with graphic T shirts too. I would just like wear the collar there and I'd be like, I am wearing a uniform under this, and they'd be like take it off, and I'm like I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Or I would wear a hoodie with only a brawl under it and they'd be like, you need to take that off and I'd be like, I literally can't because I'm naked.
Speaker 2: So you want to see me naked because lawsuit right.
Speaker 1: Now I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Literally, that's like some of the most creative shit I've ever heard when you When I saw you do that collar thing, I was literally blown away. I was like, you're a genius. Like everything you do.
Speaker 1: They don't make enough people like me in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: No, literally, like you're a one in a million, You're a one in a billion, you're one in seven.
Speaker 1: They don't make enough people like me and a life.
Speaker 2: The only creative shit I ever did as a kid, when I was like, oh, like I'm the smartest person alive is we would have these field days at the end of every semester or no, maybe it was at the end of the year, where like it was no class. It was just like running around like doing it was basically the Olympics for like school, and like you could like buy sodas from concession stand, you could buy that candy, like all that shit, and it was just during the school day, and me and my friends were like, oh, like we're about to tear this shit up, so we like bought all of the sodas. I like put like fifty dollars down. We bought all of the sodas and they were one dollar each. And I spent fifty dollars on sodas. And I bought fifty sodas, and like there were no more sodas. So it's like supplying to man, mind you, I'm like young as shit, Like I didn't know what any of this meant. So you were scamming, entrepreneuring. And I bought all of the sodas and flip them for two dollars and I started making my money back. I made like maybe thirty bucks selling sodas because no one could buy sodas and so I was the only person selling soda, so they had to buy them for two dollars. And then my principal caught on and took all of the sodas, all of the money made, and the fifty dollars I put down that stole from me. They stole. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you should have told your parents, but your parents would have been like, bitch, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are you doing? Like they're like, you're literally like breaking the wall.
Speaker 1: I just realized. The reason I favor Papa John's is because in my K through eight school, on Wednesdays, they would sell a slice of Papa John's for a dollar after school, and then you could go, oh my god, this fucking meal was a maculate. You would go, you would get a pickled egg or a hot sausage. A hot sausage was a dollar, though a pickled egg was fifty cents, so like you had to ration it. And I would like, on my good days, have two dollars and I would get a fucking slice of cheese pizza, a pickled egg, and like I think it was fago sodas like they were in cans. Yeah, and like I would get the fucking grape flavor. My god, a great flavored soda, Papa John's pickled egg, smash the egg up, bite a hole in the end.
Speaker 2: You lose me and you use your teeth, you like you lose me.
Speaker 1: I'm literally stopped because I'm gonna order those eggs right now.
Speaker 2: I'll try them on the next podcast. But like you lose me every time on the pickled egg Like I'm sorry, Like.
Speaker 1: If you were from I think it's like an East Coast thing, like not even just a South thing, but like especially from Florida or Miami, those like pink ass pickled eggs. Pickled eggs are so fucking good. Something about them are deluctable. But hot sausages were a dangerous game. We all knew as kids. We were like, don't leave it out in the sun because like maggots will.
Speaker 2: Start crawling at it.
Speaker 1: And like that was like I don't know if it was a myth or it was like a true legend, but I would still fuck up a fucking hot sausage. Oh my god, getting a pickled egg and a pickled sausage and like putting it in the same bag and smashing it up.
Speaker 2: That see, I would be down to try that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Pickled eggs are kind of like to Custard because.
Speaker 2: In and back to Papa John's. Like I used to fucking hate Papa John's, but you literally changed my life. You changed my life because now it's the only pizza I will eat.
Speaker 1: It's the only fast food pizza. Exact Ever, I was also having this conversation I don't do pizza. Like someone was like, what's a good place to get pizza? And I was like, what the fuck are you talking about. I don't go out of my way to go get pizza. If I'm going to a restaurant, I want real food.
Speaker 2: Like literally get Papa John's like a normal person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I called pizza like an American thing and someone was like it's Italian and I'm like, okay, but like that's americanized to me, like pizza and burgers, that is fast food. Like I am not. I'm not spending good money. I'm not going to a restaurant and buying.
Speaker 2: A burger Like you're a monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what like you want to if you want to like eat something nasty like a burger, Yeah, you go to McDonald's where they do it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's exactly, Oh my fucking god, there's the two cheeseburgers with the little onions on. It is literally the best food I've ever put in my body. I will I'm a stand for McDonald's. I will ride, i will like a mid chicken.
Speaker 1: Do you remember on Wednesdays when they would do like the fifty cent burgers. They used to do that, and that was like my dad would buy us like burgers every Wednesday because it was literally fifty cents to feed your child, which is such a steal. They need to bring that back, girl.
Speaker 2: They're putting deer ankles in those burgers for fifty cents, the deer ankle Wendy's chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: No, it's literally fucking mud pies.
Speaker 2: Like it's not really. They literally go out to the cows and they skip the couch and you're like, you know what, we're just gonna get the fucking shit piles and they scoop them up.
Speaker 1: But they were so good. But the only thing was the fifty cent like deal. I don't think covered mcchickens and mc chickens is where it's at, like a nice like mayonnaise covered lettuce.
Speaker 2: No, because what are they putting in the mcchickens. They are putting the bird pussy in the mcchickens. I swear to God the pussy part of the bird. I swear to God because them shit's.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's definitely the titties, because it's like, yeah, it's like nice and like.
Speaker 2: It's the pussy part of it's the thristy, the throat.
Speaker 1: I saw people saying, I like, can't have a bussy, Like I know.
Speaker 2: All the comments were like nope, and I'm right in your.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, I can't have a bussy, but I do have a thristy.
Speaker 2: You are the throat goat. Like you are the throat goat. Well let's get into media, I guess.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the fifty cent burgers were so good and Mike chickens are awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude, the fucking the vagina sandwiches from McDonald's I love those.
Speaker 1: It was like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to go?
Speaker 1: Yes? So my songs of the week are Mad Lucas by the Breeders and Driving on Nine by the Breeders, and then ho Problems Bye JT. Money, I'm pretty sure. Let me make sure yeah by JT. Money and then break Out by n E r D that those are those are the four songs I'm willing to give. I'm like that, I'm willing to give to you literally three of the most popular songs.
Speaker 2: All okay, Well, my songs are Audio featuring Drake by Rome Santos is not kidding.
Speaker 1: Like I've actually gotten PTSD and woken up on a Sunday in my fucking la home and it's Drew shirtless, wiping like the walls down, listening to Odio like I was literally.
Speaker 2: That ship like turns me up in a way I cannot describe. Then I have been listening to Watermelon Hero by Tisa Kurian. Yeah, literally the best song ever.
Speaker 1: Want to cook?
Speaker 2: And then I I'm just gonna say it. I'm on my is It by Chata?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is? I Baby whoa Baby? Take yo, dude, I'm not kidding. Hearing that song the other day in the car, I hadn't heard it in so long, and it's so good night you like that?
Speaker 2: That was crazy. But yeah, those are my three songs to kto.
Speaker 1: I don't have any book recommendations. I don't have any. Actually, I'm still watching Better Call Sault, especially since they're filming the new season. I'm like, i gotta get through this, and I literally still love Mike and Sol and I'll have sex with both of them. Actually, I don't know what Mike is looking like nowadays, because he was already pushing it. He was already pushing it in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't consumed any like I'm gonna consume you. I haven't consumed. I don't think I've consumed any shows that I was like, oh, I need to talk about this, or like books.
Speaker 1: Even I'm trying to anything.
Speaker 2: We've watched a New Earth. I've been I'm rereading for the third time. I love that book.
Speaker 1: We've been watching Sexy Beasts. That show is unreal. That's actually such a good show.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's like The Mass Singer, which like, okay, Mass Singer. When it first came out, even for like five years, I was like, fuck this show. We are going in a very dark direction. I hate everything about like like mainstream media right now, Like this is actually evil, yeah, and made by the devil. I watched a few of the episodes and I was like, oh my god, this is like literally so tailored for like my human monkey brain was it literally hits every spot in your brain like it does everything right. And I watched like thirty episodes with my mom in one night. I remember it's the same concept.
Speaker 1: Literally, while you were doing that, I was back in LA and randomly without speaking about it. I also binge watched all the reveals on YouTube for some reason, and I was like, even though I had any rock, I was like, what the hell to paid was under there? But yeah, and that's our media of the week. That's our episode of the week. Come back next week. We'll be here for the rest of time, or maybe one day you'll come and look at us and we're in a big, fancy studio and you'll think to yourself for it with all.
Speaker 2: The time, I want that edit in six months when we have our studio.
Speaker 1: If we get there. Also, stop being surprised that every week there's an episode. That's what a podcast is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, I guess surprising damn three videos in a month.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on, guys, like, why are you acting like this is a shocker. Yeah, I'm like, stop being surprised. This is what a podcast is. As if the last podcast did it die?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, I'm in my Fisherman core.
Speaker 1: Okay, girl, bye my Fisherman era. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Oh stinky
Speaker 1: Sh