Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Today's phone tap from Garrett. Yes, Hello Garrett, good morning. What are you got going on? All right? So Rene wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Eric. Now the couple are going away on vacation. So Renee thought, hey, let's play a phone tap on my boyfriend hours before we leave on vacation. You should never do this, so I'm gonna call it. People get nuts when they travel. You shouldn't mess with them like this. So I'm gonna call Eric and say I'm from the company that he booked the vacation through. And then Renee is going to come on and things got a little awkward.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, Yes, is there an Eric Nislot available? Eric? Hi, my name is Patrick, Say Jack, I'm calling from You have a trip coming up this evening to California? Is that correct?
Speaker 3: That is correct as we speak now?
Speaker 2: You booked with Craig, correct.
Speaker 3: I don't remember exactly the person's name. Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We had to let Craig go about two weeks ago. We realized that that he was pocketing the money and not booking the trip, so unfortunately, uh, the trip is non existent. You never had any airline tickets in the first place.
Speaker 3: That's actually that's impossible because I've got email confirmation, I've got I've got my itinerary. Yes, are you talking about all of this? No, that's crazy. You guys come out of pocket and take care of that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like what we like to call a pyramid scheme where we hired him.
Speaker 3: Right now, you have any idea what this trip is about, what this trip means to me?
Speaker 2: Vacation? Tell me vacation. I'm sure, and it's supposed to be relaxing vacation.
Speaker 3: Nothing. I'm packing up right now. My girlfriend is on her way to Antwerp. Right now. You haven't to do with this trip is.
Speaker 2: Well, no, sir, but no vacation. I can get you on a flight maybe next week or the week after week.
Speaker 3: Dude, I can't wait a week. I took off what I took off time. I can't just throw my boss and say, what are you gonna want's coming in this week? I take off next. You know it don't work that way.
Speaker 2: Would it be helpful maybe if I call your boss and explain to him our situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, as helpful as it is. Right now, you're talking to me talking all this non set. There's no there's no way, there's no way to stuff like this should happen. Let's let the news, let's cut the news meet to take take a picketure of your company and see how long you guys stay.
Speaker 2: I'm ridiculous, sir. What if I get you a luxury car maybe for the weekend?
Speaker 3: What a car gonna do? I'm Philly, woman is riding a California I got a week a week, so man, we forget this.
Speaker 2: So then that's a know for for traveling next week? Then or know to the car?
Speaker 3: That a know for traveling next week? That's a no to a car. And then, Yester, you're gonna get me a flight out today here, I says today right now. In fact, you should have had that flight before you gave me a car, he says. You know about this, got two weeks ago. You should have had this already, taken care of them right now. What I need you to do is I mean you're dearing a phone. You come out of pocket.
Speaker 2: As far as I prefer, I did look up some fights and right now flights to California are going for about fifteen hundred bucks. I don't I don't have that money. But if you'd like to pay that, if you'd like to pay that for you, if you would like to pay that, that would be.
Speaker 3: I P. I P for a whole truth. I don't any extra money. Don't give me well, I gotta just say it now. Why are you doing this to me? Yo?
Speaker 2: Eric, my name's Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You just got phone taped by your girlfriend Renee. What yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you failious?
Speaker 2: No joke, don't fail for.
Speaker 1: Gott Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates the Elvis Teroran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show