Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame. Come in with last and come in with Jim Love Loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 1: What's up? Tips? Yeah? You know?
Speaker 2: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown as. Second, we're gonna laugh, cut him and kicking, and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks say you slip?
Speaker 1: Oh, folks say we think it good? Hey, no this do what you do?
Speaker 3: Can't no this?
Speaker 1: Do what you do?
Speaker 3: Can't no this?
Speaker 1: Do what I do?
Speaker 3: No this? Hey Hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn with myself and my gorgeous, sexy, beautiful sun kissed co host mister Bobby Clifford. Bobby, are you a sun kissed today?
Speaker 1: Dere No. I don't think I'm too son kissed, but I'm probably a little shifted because I'm sweating over here. It's a little warm here in Boston. What are you looking for with all those compliments.
Speaker 3: A little warm, Bobby, what's a little warm?
Speaker 1: It was ninety eight earlier today, right now it is ninety one and it is seven point thirty.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the whole country. The whole country is on fire right now. So everyway. What is the recorded record, Bobby, what are they saying the temperatures are. We're breaking records everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 1: They said that it is one hundred and twenty in Palm Springs. It was one hundred and eleven at one part of Arizona. This is the hottest month in the history, twenty of the hottest days in a row. We haven't had it one hundred and twenty thousand years, according to scientists, that this is the hottest. Climate change is real and banging at our door. I don't know how they know one hundred and twenty k because I don't know who was testing back then, But that's what they're telling us. Real scary stuff for the un housed, nowhere to go, not enough fluids.
Speaker 3: This is real.
Speaker 1: We really people have to get serious about climate changing. We all have to start making some changes.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, isn't that a great morning against climate change? One my God, let me tell you what happened this week. This has been a very interesting week in my life. First of all, Monday, we had a great time at Free Voices, you know I do Free Voices every Monday night. Had the world famous Laugh Factory. I'm the host with my co host s Meiphis will who I adore, my DJ DJ count and my producers Kyle and Pauline Williams. We have a great time. And it's just been a whirlwind of a week. I'm all in the blog since week by because of a scandal with the train with some of my trans sisters, and it's just a misunderstanding on a lot of sides and it just went left. I think it grew to be something that it should not have. And one young lady went after me and I just had that that was her second time coming after me. So before you all say I was mean, I was answering of invites And if you don't want me to show up to your party, then don't invite me to your party. Because of when I show up, I'm gonna be dressed and I'm gonna be precise and concise, factual and actual, and that's what you get. But it's dissipating. Now it's moving to the side. We're looking forward to all this stuff that's coming. But it's so funny, boy that you mentioned that about climate change. Called Trump, who just got who's got? He's facing another indictment on some new charges. Was signed signed when they went over to have the what do they call that, the big thing over in the other countries, when they he signed against climate change, right, he said it wasn't real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't, it doesn't exist. That's because he's turning orange. He's actually cooking from the inside out and that leads to his color. But yeah, see, I want.
Speaker 3: To thought that that was a Caucasian lobster, you know when they get too much sun. But this one turned orange. So what kind of is that? A shrimp?
Speaker 1: Something? A little that's just not normal. I don't know how you could even think that people think that that's a normal color. Between the peap color hair, looks like he's one of those marshmallow peeps from Easter and that calling. But God bless him. Yeah, now he's he's got some troubles. He's got another target letter, he's got an indictment that will come out in the next week week or two. His property manager, Carlos Delivieri, I think is the name, was trying to or was caught trying to erase some security footage. So he's got he's got enough on his hands right now, other than the color of them, other than his tanning products.
Speaker 3: Once it's hard and with with with with the with the climate of the world, Bobby, I don't know where we're going to be headed. It looks a week ago I would have thought that we might lose and that the Republicans may just possibly win. But unless it's going to be another front runner, they could possibly still win. I just think that people are over Trump and all that it's just too much distraction from him to make. If the gopiece looks so bad, they have to be embarrassed about what is all going on, they have to be. But anyway, enough enough Trump. Well. But while we're on politics and global and global warming and climate control, can we talk about about six seven months ago Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi was attacked and some of the gops laughed at the attack. When I tell you, Karma is a bitch, and Karma has a date and always show up on time because the citate majority of the leader. Mitch McConnell was speaking yesterday and got turned into Elsa.
Speaker 4: He was frozen. He could I'm not laughing at us, because I don't know what will happen to me in my lifetime. But this he laughed at Nancy Pelosi's husband. And you see how Karma showed up and said he didn't know what was going on. They don't know what the medical issue was.
Speaker 3: A lot of people thinking as a stroke or a little seizure or what have you. But he was completely done and could not move. And they walked them off the stage and then walked them back. It looked like they assisted walking him back too. I want you to make your opinion them so I can tell you what I feel about these older politicians.
Speaker 1: I think. I mean, he looked like I am not a clinician, but it looked like he had little t I A like a little mini stroke or something that has happened. I'll be interested to see what the GOP actually does with this leadership position. You know, will they will they make lemonade out of lemons or or what they'll happen. But they we do have older people they have to see, right now it's too easy to make any it's too soon to make any decisions.
Speaker 3: But well, it looks like they're forcing. It looks like they're forcing Diane Feinstein, who's a seasoned woman and also a politician. So don't force the woman if you're not going to force the man. That that is the whole discrepancy in this country anyway, such a damn sity sense is a massage in this country. But don't force the woman hand, and you're not going to force the man's hand.
Speaker 1: I will say that I agree with that, But Diane finds her she said a long time, this is you know, she's not serving her people right now while she's been going through these health issues. So I hope they do it quicker. So I agree with you, but I hope that they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But now I'm thinking about it. Maybe we should come to a cap for politicians, you know, and I understand the experience. And I'm saying this, and I'm still going to vote for Joe Biden because Joe is old, but I'm saying that after this next election or after maybe we need to put some implement something in play to say, hey, maybe sixty or sixty five is the cap, you know, because.
Speaker 1: I don't know so.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: There should be acuity tests, right, there should be something, and maybe we do something as far reaching as you know, once you're over seventy or seventy five, whatever that cap is, you can act as a mentor you still have a position or a place in Congress. Maybe not a power play. But these youngsters or the the you know, what do they say, the new senator, they'll see to them whatever whatever the expression is, they use them blanking on it right now, they need a little handholding. They need to be told how to how to negotiate and do their networking and stuff. So I agree with you, it's scary that we're seeing all these health issues. So somebody's going to do something because we need people who can actually work for us. But we'll see what happens with Mitch. Was it just a seizure and he needs to be put on medication? Was it a tia or a stroke? Does he even know what it is? You know, like he had health issues that were going on already and it wasn't so shocking to him, but honest to god, he did look like he sucked his entire chant. The little chin he had was in the back of his throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. It is definitely going to speak volumes about what they've been saying about older politicians because they've been after Joe Biden about his age. But now, look, Joe ain't the a froze, not so far.
Speaker 1: And I'm with Joe too, as long as he can physically do the job. But the minute he starts showing you know, any any wear and tear, being that he can't actually get up and do the job. I think he gets up every day. I think he starts out with a little pet you know, maybe he's got to put a little oil in those joints, but he's still able mentally to do the job. And I say, go for it. But I am going to see interested to see what happens with the power position where Mitch is the same age, and we'll see if he gets to stay in.
Speaker 3: I think that doctor Geo Biden be giving Joe a little leap dance. Ever again, I still think she shakes that money maker. He put a ring on it. She needs something to give him.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, if it works, if it works.
Speaker 3: Where we going by the sea.
Speaker 1: Did you see either Barbie or the Oppenheimer movie over the Weekend.
Speaker 3: I have not, but I've seen the reviews of Bobby and a lot of people like it. I've seen also the people who don't want it pushed out because they're saying it's pushing feminism. Oh my god, you know, you can't do anything nowadays. Everything is under scrutiny, and it's in such a crazy wait what happened?
Speaker 1: It's a movie about a doll, you know, like it's it's probably just like the Disney movies. They build them so their kids will be interested, but they're actually it's like the uh you know, they're actually built for the parents so that they they remain engaged as too. It's like Flintstones was, you know, a take off of Jackie Gleeson back in the day. But I kind of imagine Barbie is. She doesn't even have any genitalia, neither one of them at genitalia. I don't understand what the problem is makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: Is it's crazy. But the movie I'm looking forward to since then you brought up Disney, it's Kifney, Handish's and Disney's the movie Haunted Mansion. I'm very excited about that. The flyers are all over California. I seen a bencher of me yesterday. So I'm excited for my friend, my mentor, and my sister, my buddy and my boss to have this job back with Disney's. And you know, Kidney was under a microscope a little while ago, and it's moved. You know. That's why I tell you sometimes you got to just stay patient and things will move get out your way. So I'm glad to see and hear that. Also, we want to send our prayers here and laugh and learn from iHeart and the Black Effect Network up for Shinad O'Connor who lost her life yesterday. I personally believe they say they have not given out the causes of why she died, but her son committed suicide a year ago. I personally believed that she died from a broken heart. I don't know anything else or any elements, but I truly believe in my heart of hearts, as a parent, that that will probably break a person if their kid, especially if the kid it seems to be happy, and you provided them with the things that they need, material things, and you provide them with a place to live and love. You can't, you can't, you can't feel that void when they feel like that. And I believe she died from a broken heart.
Speaker 1: She was very controversial.
Speaker 3: She was very controversial. She was a beautiful woman to me.
Speaker 1: First of all, she when she was young, she was very beautiful and simple because she had the short hair, you know, was the super short hair, which at the time wasn't in fashion, and all you saw those eyes and tree farms. She was a political activist, a mental health activist, uh she was, and she's really struggled with mental health. And she put that out so we could all see before it was actually interesting for people. You know, back when people kind of went ooh, you know, they weren't quite sure. So I hope she's at peace. I really do, because I agree. I hoped her both at peace.
Speaker 3: It's very sound, it was said Bobby Clifford. And I know a lot of people felt a way about her because when she was on set in the last some years ago, she was speaking out against the Catholic Church and the abuse of the Catholic Church, and she taught the post picture on sating her career took the biggest hit and DNT after that. That was cancer culture, long before cancer culture, but it was it was a lot. I think the people found it highly offensive. But come to find out that so much had been happening not only in the Catholic Church, but in lots of different types of churches, Baptist, Protestant church, in Christ you know, everyone along and it was just it was sad. It was terrible until she was like a whistleblower but before her time, and it just, oh, we didn't go well.
Speaker 1: She walked the walk though like she never took it back, she never tried to tap dance. She she accepted her punishment and she kept moving. So I give her a lot of credit. Something else I think that we should just it's worth a mention, is that President Biden is establishing the National Monument in the Order of Emmattil and his mom, Mamie, both in Illinois. And yeah, yeah, Mattil would have been eighty two years old and he died at fourteen.
Speaker 3: Where we are, where we at, where we at, I.
Speaker 1: Know, pretty crazy. And if you're a trader, Joe's don't eat this too. They got two cookies that contained rocks that they're pulling them in, So just look at your cookies, go online and make sure that that you're not eating eating one of the one of the two of those I've heard of, brittle cookies.
Speaker 3: That's talking about politics. I want to talk about what happened in court with Hunter Biden. So they had already worked out a plea agreement with Hunter Biden. He was going to plead guilty to two tax fraud invasions, but he did not. When he got to court, they changed the script on him and they tried to flip it to something else, and he played not guilty, and his lawyer said that it was the BS. That is a trumpet, pointed Judge. It is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. I do believe I'll be clipping in my whole hearted heart that they are trying to do anything and everything they can do to corrupt Joe Biden. They're trying to get up under Joe Biden's kid because that's his kid. So you know how we feel as parents about our children. Even though he's the president. They trying to get up under his skin. But I don't think this is going to work. I think that people are going to see past this BS and we're going to stand strong and we're gonna put Joe Biden back in the office for a second term because this first term he got his feet. With the second term he gonna get dirty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree with that. I think it was funny. I was listening to Chris Cuomo last night and he had he had a different take on it that it never even occurred to me. He feels like the actually the prosecution is setting Hunter Biden up, and that had he signed that paperwork and they had gone through and signed the paperwork, that it could have they could have said he was he was acting in bad faith because he had other charges. So he just I went, that's he's you know, he's an attorney himself. I thought that was pretty interesting because that never would have even remotely occurred to me, that that there was, you know, an overplay as the end for the think.
Speaker 3: T shirt and panties would have rose. I'm gonna send you a picture to Chris. I think he I think he I think.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's a chubby chaser. Honey. His wife is is teeny tiny deny dony. Did you see the Governor Abbott installed buoys that are surrounded covered and razor uh razor wire. This so if you put like in a prison, when you say that. You imagine, let me tell.
Speaker 3: You something, then that man is the one of the most. Yes, he is diabolical and he is one of the most. It's so much rage and hating him. I believe, you know, I believe he's so angry, Bobby and so frustrating because his inability to be mobile. I believe I believe that because he don't have the use of his limbs, he is so frustrated and angry and warped that he is using his power to take it out on people who don't have his positions of power, but they can walk. And that's as simple as that. It is. It is.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are so many things that we need to do. Is immigration out of control? Well, here's the thing. My understanding is it's down so much. I heard Sonny Houston say on the View, but I didn't get to fact check it that it's down seventy percent. It's actually back to what it was pre COVID. Although people are saying it's worn down there right now, we were talking about it being like one hundred and fifty degrees in some parts of the country, but it is, it's completely down. So the positions and initiatives that president buying put in place. Are working? Do we need more? Yes? But Congress has to get in there and do the dirty work and solve immigration. Maybe it's that we raise our limits, our numbers for legal limitation immigration. Right. Maybe instead of taking two thousand, I'm making it up a month, we take three thousand, so there's a steady your stream. Or we do work visas different. Instead of one year, we maybe increase them to three years. I don't know. I'm not the subject matter expert in that at all, but we have to do something. This what he put in place violated the Rivers and Harbor's Appropriation Act. And he's trying. Because you're supposed to have the National Guard or whatever that group is that goes in there, they have to get permission from them. He got perditioned from.
Speaker 3: No Texas has lost. Texas is one of those states that pretty much does what they want to do. Here's my issue with all of these immigrant policies. America put out a dog was to say that it was okay for you all to come hear me and hear me clearly. And we have talked about this before. The American dream looks like one thing to us. But like a whole other thing to people from a third world country, if you're coming from dirt poor picking fruit for two dollars a day. But you see that we have a senator, a state sitting senator who did drag shows for free, who openly gave who made a complete bona fide lion as resume to become state senator, and he's and we busted him as lions, but he's still holding that seat. If that is not the American dream for them over there to say, hey, all I got to do is learn how to speak proper English, make up a great resume, and I could be a state senator or a president or secretary of state. Why would not go over there? It's you do you know what I mean, Bobby? It is what kind of message are we doing?
Speaker 1: I do? No, we So we have to It has to start from the top, and that has to be a trickle down. And I'm sick of people blaming Joe Biden. It was Trump, it was Obama, it was Bush. I mean, it goes far back. It's a hot potato. Immigration. Nobody wants to handle it, and everybody knows it has to be done. So it's the US Army Corps of Engineers. I knew I was getting the wrong name. All of a sudden, it just popped into my head. He violated their their regulations. So I just and he's telling he's telling Fox News he's going to take the lawsuit if they if the if the Engineers actually take him to court, he's taking it all the way to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: They want to make it. They really want to get just they should't let him wheel hisself to the will to the uh to court himself in that heat in Texas because there's one hundred and eight degrees and yeah, let him roll itself to court.
Speaker 1: Oh well, they actually one fifteen. That's what That's what they're saying down on the ground. So he's saying that the initiatives actually out working. It's just that it's warm down there, and it's not they're having to use apps, they're having to apply for asylum in their own countries. You know, they're kind of pushing and forcing the issues. Uh so, but this is absolutely crazy. He won't even speak to Biden about it. He said, if you truly care about human life, you'll be enforcing federal immigration laws. In the meantime, Texas will fully utilize its constitutional authority to deal with the crisis you've caused he's blaming.
Speaker 3: And how many much how much a percentage of Texas is Mexico. There's so many Mexicans in Texas, like like for real, absolutely to rally together, get them a politician that they can vote in, because if we win on street and numbers, it's a lot of Mexicans that they need and we need to have a Mexican leader. We need to have some Mexicans in charge. We need to have all different nationalities and positions of being in to not only but they need to look fair. Yes, you're going to probably lean towards your own community more, but that means you need to be fair to everyone. You need to look out for people. Political life is very scary. Political life is very very scary.
Speaker 1: It's challenging. I mean, we were built on complete diversity, even though we didn't have it. That was the thought was they probably meant with men and women, but we need the one thing that I think that President Biden one of the things I shouldn't say, the one thing one of the things I think he's done beautifully is we have such a diverse cabinet. He's put people in, people with power, judges, different.
Speaker 3: Races, women, women, religions, women, that's a vice president.
Speaker 1: He wants you. He wants it to look how the country is. So if we have a population of making up the number, I'm so wrong. I'm sure forty percent of blacks. He wants forty percent of blacks, and powers of position to be able to speak equitably about their about their constituents. So speaking about speaking equitibly, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I think that they should hand her her ass. Let me just be very honest. It has nothing to do with that she's black or that took up a lot of man hours. And then she get sixty four thousand dollars and now she said she's not going to give it back. She ain't gonna have to give it back. They're gonna get it back in court and with the lawyers. They're gonna get it. But it sent out such a horrible message by before, not just black women, but for women and people who have been kidnapped period, because who's going to take it serious if they think that you're damn lyon.
Speaker 1: It's the truth. I mean, one of the biggest problems that we have are that we're hearing, and I love that we're hearing about it because we haven't heard about sex trafficking enough. But those man hours could have been spent looking for some of these kids or some of these poor women that were grabbed up the streets, including women of color, all different colors that are most at rest, or immigrants that are most at risk. So I'm really disappointed. I thought she was a gorgeous girl. She had it all going on. I don't know if she has some sort of mental health issue, but what would make anybody do something like this, I don't know, but I was really on that.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful that nobody innestly got killed because so many police and so many people nowadays are trigger happy, trigger happy. So I'm grateful that nobody got, you know, accused wrongfully and killed or hurt in this because if you made up a lie, you know, and like you said when we talked offline, crying wolf is very scary, very scary, you could lose a lot. But on back to the subject of biting with women, let me tell you how I feel about women. I'm part of the LGBT community. I'm a trans woman, women, women of all colors, sizes, racist, everything else. Have always been the biggest allies and the biggest advocate for the gay community. That's all the acronyms, lgbt QIA plus and all the rest. If we lose the support and the faith of biological women standing with us, for us, by us, beside us, and against everyone else that is against us, we will lose everything. Barby clipped. My issue right now with my younger transistors, the ones that think very differently from me, is that you cannot alienate the only allies that we actually have. And they can see the gay community turns on the gay community. Most people, most nationalities, communities, religions, organizations turn on each other at some point in time. They just do. I hate to say that, but it just happens. So if we lose women, we are completely screwed. I am not going to be in a position where I can have a voice and speak to alienate, chase away, or make women disgrunt to who are the biggest allies because not only are women my biggest fans and I'm not speaking for me personally, but gay men, but lesbian women, gay kids. You know, we have trans women, We always have had biological women to be for us. You know, if it's seventy percent for us and thirty percent against us, there were still women. The men ain't gonna come up and speak up. They just go look sideways. The men gonna go way over. The Kucci goes. So the Kuci support us. The MENI gonna come just because they feel like they're gonna get no Gucci. I know I say it in a crazy way, but it's the truth. And we have we have really built up this wall of fear and scared tactic. It's crazy, Bobby, it really is crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I don't that seems CRAI. I will always support. I don't understand some of the absolutely ridiculous comments that are coming out of people's mouths. If you're speaking to that clickbait that was on about women not owning periods and owning motherhood or whatever she was saying, and I'm thinking period I've said to you before. I mean, we called it the curse. Keep it. You want to be there with the holder of it, God bless you. But until you can push a baby through your peepee, then I think that we do own it. Those are two things and they're not fun. I would gladly hand a trans woman over the right stebt to push a baby out your fun.
Speaker 3: Bobby's on the outside looking in, on the inside looking out because I am a trans woman, is that this is already a very misogynist and a very sexist country. Now the trans women who were born biologically men who have decided to live their life and lived through their life as a woman. But you brought the same misogynists and sexist attitude with you to turn on women. So how can you possibly want to be something but you make it look like there's something that you want to become. It is the thing that you detest. I don't get it, Bobby. It's not in my heart and my nature and my spirit. I'm hoping that we can come to a happy mesas and in the meantime they really don't like me. But I promise you, I promise you that I am well equipped mentally, physically, and emotionally to do with anything that comes after me. That is not a warning nor a dog whistle, But I'm letting you know.
Speaker 1: Well, forever that girl is, she can have the periods. Because menopause has been the best thing that's ever happened to me. I now can comfortable.
Speaker 3: God, God, comfortably Bobby and I don't even have a huh. And I'm not gonna bleed. I'm just afraid that my tim always with wings, might slip.
Speaker 1: Here you go, I should have wear them, but but no, But I absolutely could give it on to her. I can wear them now. I don't have to worry about that. That's one of the as a young girl, that's one of the most disgusting. Well keep it, you can keep it. I don't know if you saw the little the little clickbait that I sent you on. It was cute. And it is back to having the horrible wildfires. They've had a thousand fires that have been going across Canada. We're supposed to expect over the next week and a half those bad conditions breathing conditions because it's going to be smog in the air. And the South African firefighters actually we just went over to help to help Canada. And I love it. It's a global thing and so is climate change. So I love that we're getting support from all the way in the other part of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate that because the air quality comes down and it comes to Minnesota, it comes to New York. It made it over to Chicago and Detroit, right, and I have people there who have breathing conditions. You know, we have a certain age, Bobby, and people be on oxygen machines and inhale. Right, it's very scary. I don't know which way we're going. I'm very sad about all these people having blood clots and hard things, and they got so many conspiracies saying that they came from instead and the third. But I do want to give out a special shout out to Lebron James's son who is recovering from his whatever. He had some kind of cardiac arrests attack while he was placed and he's only eight. Wow, it really makes you think, like what at eighteen? That is sweet? Too young unless the ticker was bad, and it seems like they would have knew the ticker was bad long before now. I'm sure that baby went to the doctor all the time. He's an athlete.
Speaker 1: But I do have to say, though, in fairness to them, unless you're checking for something, or unless you're one of these people that can get those new miris, you pay the money and you can get like a full body scan. Unless he had some sort of signs you.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean there was a there was a basketball player Reggie and I'm blanking on his name, and he was I think he was here in Boston and he had like twenty eight I don't know if he was at BU. He dropped out on the court and never had a sign in his life. So but when they went in and they did the autopsy, they found he had small vessels. You're not going to find that until you're gone. It's like CTE, right, you don't know somebody actually has c T E CTE until you crack the skull. So I'm glad they actually caught it. So I'm glad you had an event because now they can go in and they can fix it versus it could have been a very different outcome if you can try to have class.
Speaker 3: I'm praying for this country byby this country is and this week showed me something else and I did something. Let me tell you something. I went left on the video this week and I didn't go left. I responded to somebody triggering me and it's not out of my character. Won't let me. I'm not gonna even say any of that because I can get Grammy, good God can I get grammy, but thank god I wasn't on the edible, because had I been on the edible, I'd still be talking smack. But it's not what I want to do. I don't want to fight publicly with anyone about their views. I don't care your views. I understand I do care about your views, but I'm not going to fight with you about your views, especially about somebody who I don't even know. We were all fighting over somebody who we didn't even know the person's name, but it was just disrespectful. I wish that my transistors, the advocates, these folksperson, these loud mouths that are in charge, would have spoke up about the queen who said that and said, hey, that ain't cool, don't do that. But they didn't, so I felt like I needed to speak up on behalf of women. I will always stand for biological women because I know exactly where I came from. I know who I've studied to be the girl that I am when i'm the girl, and I always want to give respect because respect is earned, not You don't have to give respect. You have to earn respect, which means that you have to give it in order to receive it back. I think this younger generation is missing that. I think they feel entitled that it's guaranteed that you're going to be respected. Absolutely not absolutely not.
Speaker 1: That's with anything though. I know I feel old. Remember what our parents said way back in the day. These kids today and you'd go, oh, well, year. But I do feel like these kids today. First of all, I don't think they listen to full things. They listen to what they want to hear, and they grab them that and then they run with it. They're not listening to the full message. And I think we have to be respectful of each other. It goes both ways. Yeah, me as a parent, I could be respectful as you as a trans person, but I need you to respect me. That that's anything.
Speaker 3: And here, this is our opinion. This is how we feel over a laught alone because we're so by saying what we always say, because here are laughing, learn we are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because of mind is what Bobby.
Speaker 1: It's a terrible thing to my time.
Speaker 3: And yo, man, let me just say you can follows where can we follow you?
Speaker 1: At two oh You can follow me on Instagram at my name Backwards Clifford Bobby. You can follow me on Facebook. I'm Bobby Clifford, and I also just want to say we still have that strike going on for the writers and the actress. Please let's say our prayers and hope that.
Speaker 3: Job they're all back to stand with the stripe. I put that up on my posts. I do stand with the writers and with the actors, and I hope that when they come out of strike that they stay with me because they weren't before they went on strike. Let me just be honest and truthful. But you can follow me on Instagram at Monroe Flame, YouTube at Flame Monroe, Twitter at Flame Monroe, TikTok at Flame Monroe one two five, and Facebook at Marcus Slay Monroe Parker. Listen, we are successful at Laugh a Learn because of you all downloading our episodes on iHeart, under the Black Effect Network or Spotify, Apple, Amazon or wherever you listen to your podcast. And from me and my co host Bobby Clifford, I am my producer Aaron, we all want to say thank you. It is so important for us to know that we have an audience that listens. You may not always agree, you may not always disagree. But the fact that you come and you listen and you roll what I read it with, whether we write or wrong, will you agree or disagree? Grown ups, that's what they do. They come to the table and have conversations. So we thank you for that. We appreciate you, and we want you to stay with us because we get the rest of the year Ago and Bobby Clipper ain't going nowhere. I'm gonna say I'm gonna sell her picture to Chris Clovo because I know she wants. I'm gonna say one of me and one of her. I'm gonna see when you pick. What a choice. I love you, Bobby Clipper. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Thank you. Aaron Painte. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and learn,