Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. We've got two left on an ass Doctor Jesse Thursday, And before I forget, I want to make sure everybody has a very very very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. And yes, Chris, happy Hanukah, yes of course. Anyway, enjoy that. What Chris, well, how many days are you people on? Now? Is it? Is it the eighth day? So what do you do? Like a special Jewish ceremony or something? No, there's no ceremony above. Okay, so you light the candle and you bless something. Who do you bless? Or what do you bless? Is it like a fat and calf or something? What is it? Chris? You know what? Just we'll catch up after. Well I didn't know, okay, I'm going old testament. I didn't know how much of that stuff carried over? No more animal sacrifices. Okay, well that's good. I mean that's good. I guess good. Good work on that. I'm proud of you. Anyway, back to what we were talking about, all kinds of asked Doctor Jesse questions, dear paintball assass and this guy said, I believe DeSantis is feeling to gain traction in the primary. He's seen as a backstabber and all those other things. This guy's big Trump fan thinks DeSantis is a backstabber as far as failing to gain traction. If that's true, you know, if you see all these pools, If all these pools are out there are actually true, and DeSantis is down thirty points, forty points, however many they are, one, we're gonna know it very shortly. Remember we're now, I believe we're less than a month away from the Iowa caucuses. And if DeSantis gets blown out in Iowa, if he really goes out there and gets pasted by twenty thirty points, well primary is over. And I'm sorry, I know that's hard to hear if you're a DeSantis supporter, but it's over. However, if he goes out and wins Iowa and they've been sinking a fortune in all kinds of time and winning Iowa, then it's a very real primary. If he goes out and wins the first state, but even that that doesn't mean you know that it's the end or that he's going to win. Then it just means it's going to be along primary if he really is failing to gain traction. Though. Look all that means is the GOP primary voter wants something different. And here's the truth. We talk a lot about primaries all the time, primaries and this and that, and you know what else we talk about. We talk about Democrats and Democrat cities. And what do we say, what are those four magical words when we talk about primaries and Democrats who vote Democrat in these Democrat cities? What are those four words? You voted for this? The truth is the big city Democrat who votes Democrat every time he deserves exactly what he gets he does. And the GOP primary voter, like here in Texas, they choose John Corny, and so they deserve John Cornyn for better or worse, and that's not always negative, either for better or worse. The GOP the primary voter is going to get the nominee he deserves. If that's the way it goes, that's the way it goes. What do you want me to tell you? Sometimes the people don't want what you're selling, tol theor is do it? They want something different? What's you gonna do about it? Doctor l Sombrero. First, let me say I fully support your upcoming vacation. Three hours a day and four and five days a week takes a toll on a man. And since it's been just over five months since your last vacation, you're over too, okay. One, that's not very nice. Two, the last thing was not a vacation. We were working very hard in Israel. I'll have you know, very hard. It was very rigorous over there. Hey, the guys says, since both parties have effectively rigged the system so that we only have the two parties in elections, what could we do to whip the Republicans in line? Well, this goes back to what I was just talking about. What we talked about endlessly. You want to whip Republicans in mind. There's only one way to whip these worthless cowards back into line, and that's defeat them in primaries. Republicans who don't fear a primary loss have nothing to lose. Of Course, they're gonna go punt on an NDAA bill, that National Defense Authorization Act that went down today. Of Course they're gonna do stuff like that if they don't fear you. This all comes back. Remember, We hate hearing this. I don't take any pleasure in saying it, but it is true. We get the government we deserve in this country. That doesn't mean you personally or me personally, but as a people, we deserve these people. We do these people. We don't like to acknowledge it, but these people are an accurate reflection of who we are.
Speaker 2: Not only is the committee not allowing Hunter Biden to testify publicly, but they have not called a single witness, a single first hand witness to any of their allegations. They haven't allowed anybody to testify publicly because they do not have a single witness to any of their alleged allegations.
Speaker 1: They don't any of their alleged allegations. Anyway, AOC gets elected easily in the Bronx. We deserve all right, and look that's for better or worse. Sometimes we win primaries. Sometimes primaries go the way we want. On occasion it doesn't. We deserve that too. We deserve the good, we deserve the bad. When it comes to GOP primaries or Democrats who vote Democrat and cities, the people get exactly what they deserve, period and a story, Doctor Kelly, everything I listened to. Everything I see is all about the polls being up for Trump and the lowest for Biden. Seems like everybody's so sure that based on the polling, the people who voted for Biden in twenty twenty are gonna not vote for Trump or anyway after the midterm polling and then actual results. Why do people put so much faith in polling? And why do Republicans think that Democrats are going to miraculously change and not vote for their own demise. Listen, here's one of the reasons people put so much faith in polling. It's all you have until there's an election. And look what everyone wants to know right now. If you're a Trump supporter right now, if you're a Trump fan, you want the primary to be over. You want Donald Trump to be the nominee, and then you want their general election to be over. And you want these things now. You want Donald Trump to be the nominee, and you want Donald Trump to beat Joe Biden. Only the elections, not for a year. So you can't have these things now. So what do you need? You want hope, you want some give me something, give me some indication. Same thing. If you're a DeSantis supporter, You want DeSantis to be the nominee. Now show me a poll.
Speaker 3: Is there a good poll? Do I have a poll out? There is a poll this or a pull that? All I want to see polls anyway. That's why we love polls, and that's why I have cautioned everybody, no matter what kind of poll it is, as soon as you see a poll that you love, you should probably dismiss it because polls, especially this far out, are almost always manipulated and paid for by a candidate or a candidate surrogate. And you know where the most ridiculous polls are, and you see these all over the place. Now, these national primary polls where they'll call eight hundred people nationally and then they'll put out a poll with the poll results. I don't care if that poll shows Ron DeSantis up eighty or Donald Trump getting one hundred percent of the vote. If it's a national poll where they call it one thousand people, it's completely worthless. The state by state primary voter likely primary voter polls, those are ones you can put more stock in. But even then, all the candidates lie, all of them. Do Trump will lie? DeSantis a lie? You'd pay someone to put out a poll that you like, and then you publish it and it helps you with fundraising, It helps keep your people encouraged. Don't put a ton of stock in polls. I'm not telling you not to have any hope at all either. But our polls looked.
Speaker 1: Really really, really really really good going into twenty twenty two, didn't they? They looked really really really good going into twenty twenty two. I believed them, right? How'd that red wave work out for us? Now we're stuck with these bunch of losers in the house passing NDAA bils. Gosh, these people chat me and then and then we have to deal with evil like this.
Speaker 4: Klaus schwas, do I accept in transparence? In transparence for comte command personal? Uh?
Speaker 1: Can you believe that? I still can't believe, he said. He just came right out and said it. But man, that's the kind of world we live in. Jesse. Would you be in favor of tall being a disability? We have the A d A that states what height things have to be at. If being a genetic mutated freak above six six should obviously be a disability to get more like okay, one it's not very nice to call me a genetic mutated freak. Two. I don't have a disability. Left handed people are the ones that have disabilities. Redheads have disabilities. I I'm the one that was made perfectly, absolutely perfectly. All right. I do have something for you on the climate doomsday hysteria stuff. Michael Schellenberger. He did a long die I tribe on it. We'll talk to him about that before we talk to him about that, or not talk to him before we play what he said before we do that and do this's talk about tunnel to Towers. I got this wonderful email. This guy says that his children dear twenty hour work week Jesse. Hey, you guys, I have three kids, ages thirteen, nine, and seven. I've taught them the real meaning of Christmas Jesus. Anyway, this year I decided to do something different and each of them donate a portion of their Christmas gifts to the charities mentioned on your show. Thirteen year old donate to a Servo project, nine year old preborn and seven year old tunnel to towers. They're gonna get other gifts and stuff. I just you guy says thank you for all you do says. I can say their names. Their names are Wade and Carly, and that's freaking wonderful. Man. And I'm not telling you to give up your Christmas or your Christmas gifts for Tunnel to Towers. But it really is a blessed organization. And not only that they structure it right. It's not a ripoff agency like so many of those nonprofits that call themselves nonprofit and then they steal all your money. When you give a Tunnel to Towers eleven bucks a month, it goes directly where you want it to go to widows and orphans. What they do is wonderful. Give what you can, t the number two t dot org T two t dot org eleven bucks a month. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, doing an ass doctor Jesse Thursday. But I wanted to I wanted to dig into this just a little bit for just a minute. This journalist Michael Schellenberg has been doing great work and he was talking about the climate doomsday stuff and how it's affecting kids. And this got to me because I talked to my neighbors. You know, we all hang out all the time, and they talk about their children, and their children are freaking out that the earth is warming and everything's burning down, and my gosh, are we doing our children a horrible disservice.
Speaker 3: What do you think the impact of these duma esque predictions has been on the general population and particularly on young people.
Speaker 5: It's been catastrophic. I think, you know, we've seen I think this is one of the most interesting phenomenon right now. And so we've seen on kind of race, climate and trans issues, progressives affirming creating and or or increasing psych diagnosible psychiatric disorders and cleaning gender dysphoria, addiction, and climate anxiety. But I think the climate change this course has been absolutely toxic. It's told people that they have no future, that there's no point in having kids. The exact same thing happened in the nineteen sixties with the population scare, and we now are actually concerned about not having enough population in western countries. We're worried about population decline, you know, places like Japan and Korea, Western Europe and the United States. We're making some of it up with immigration. Nonetheless, I think the anxiety that we've been telling children, you know, that their futures are ruined. It's absolutely horrendous, it's irresponsible.
Speaker 1: They're evil people. Men, These climate activist types are evil people, and they're murderous. Look this is CNN's bill where this is an evil person.
Speaker 6: Solar and wind is so cheap right now. It is the cheapest form of energy in human history.
Speaker 1: But it's not replaced to stop. You know, that's dead wrong, that's a lie. That's a complete lie. It's by far the most expensive and least efficient way to make energy period. End of story.
Speaker 6: Saying the old stuff that burns nearly fast enough. We just as a species have an unending appetite for cheap energy, and so what needs to happen is big you know, fossil fuel finds, big oil field discoveries, those companies to say we're going to leave that in the ground for the betterment of life on Earth. We haven't seen anything like that.
Speaker 1: I know he doesn't sound like it, but that's a genocidal monster. Remember, climate change activism is the most genocidal movement in the history of the world. No other movement even comes close to the loss of life that these people will visit on the planet if they get what they want. And they're fairly open about it. Now, I don't have to play the Jay and Goodall clips, the Bill Gates clip. I don't have to play them for you. They're very open about the fact they think billions of people need to go I do you think they're going to do that? All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Back to the emails, Jesse, call me paranoid, but I just disabled face ID on my phone. Do you think this actually makes a difference or was it feudile? Well, you know, Jewish producer Chris and I argue about this from time to time. He is extremely tech conscious, and I would say I'm not paranoid. I'm not gonna say paranoid. He's not wrong about any of it. About his information online, you know, the Amazon Alexis stuff and stuff like that. That is a no go for Chris. And if you want to be dismissive of that, a normal way to be dismissive of that is you say something along the lines of, well they have everything anyway, that's the wrong way to look at that. You need to protect as much as you can protect. If face ID on your phone is part of that, then that's part of it. Yeah, it's about not making it easier for you still lock your house at night, right, Well, there are all kinds of criminals who have the ability to pick a lock. Okay, well you can at least do what you can do and lock the freakin' house up. It's the same thing. Look, this is why I tell you about the silent bags all the time, the signal blocking Faraday bags. Man, this is a real thing that you need to buy. You need to get one of these things, whether it's for your laptop or for your phone. Your phone. My phone as it sits here, my phone is listening to me, and the government has the ability, with the touch of a button to listen to you. Do you realize that they can listen to you? And they can and do track you get your phone in a Faraday bag, in a silent bag, a patented Faraday bag from silent SLNT is what they're called. Slnt dot com. Slash Jesse gets you fifteen percent off them. But go, oh, all right, that's something we have to do. Hey, oracle, historical oracle, he says, answering the call for the last ask Doctor Jesse of the year. What's one thing you're grateful for? Cheers? Enjoy your time off he says, and be safe says. His name is Larry Man. I'm grateful for so freaking much. But I'll tell you one thing I am grateful for, very grateful for it something that is underrated. I'm grateful that I have a vehicle that doesn't break down. And I know that sounds maybe that sounds stupid.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a car that's a piece of crap. I've had a few tranny's going out and I'm not even talking about the Biden administration. Quit anyway, tranny going out. My nineteen eighty three Honda Accord broke down in the busiest intersection in town and Boson, Montana one time, in the snow and ice. Everybody honking at me. I had to get out of my car by myself and push it in the snow and ice through the busiest intersection in town. My scot I just a Toyota camera. I've had so many crappy cars, and maybe you were going through this right now. Maybe you have a crappy car and you're always having problems with it. There's such a money suck. For one, they just bleed you dry for money, bleed you dry, and you're poor anyway, or at least you're not financially doing that well, where you probably have a better car. I was always poor, so it's not like you have a ton of money in the bank and it's always a new five hundred dollars. Oh sorry, we need another five hundred. Ear you need another five hundred there, it's oh yeah, I know that. It does hurt Chris when I tell the guy I have six hundred dollars to spend, and miraculously the bill came to six hundred dollars. But anyway, look, this is why I like that Chris does his own home car stuff. I get it. I wish I was a car guy. Anyway, that is something I'm great. I have a car now that gets me from A to B without breaking down. You know, I totally doomed myself to get broken down to and I on the way home. That's one hundred percent coming. But either way, that's something I'm grateful for. We have so much more. You went a little bit more on the submarines before we get back to ask doctor Jesse questions. Someone has a good little tidbit hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Before we get to this submarine stuff, Old Chip Roy was going off about the Defense Authorization.
Speaker 7: And if you poke the bear in this town, right, they don't like to be poked because it changes the way this town works. Heaven forbid, because it's been going so well, so beautifully, that we have thirty four trillion dollars in debt, and that we have rampant spying on the American people that is occurring. In twenty and early twenty one, the FBI conducted two hundred and seventy eight fouls improper searches of Americans, according to the twenty twenty two Fisk Report. We're just supposed to trust the FBI is fix that we have rampant abuses going on, and this body is just going to extend the very mechanism of those abuses on the back of the National Defense Authorization Act and say, have a nice day, Merry Christmas, go home and have your turkey, go home and be with your families.
Speaker 1: Mm mmmm, not wrong. I should put in a little programming note here. Chris is having a pretty tough go of it right now, because here's what happened. We have some New Yorkers are in town doing technical stuff around the studio whatever whatever. We're not going to go into the details of it. And I obviously wanted to make sure everyone was eating well, so I ordered. I ordered tacos from our favorite taco place for everybody, and I didn't ask them what they would like, because me, the menu whisper, the greatest orderer of food. I know more than they do. I know more than everyone does when it comes to ordering. So I just ordered them what I get every single time. And too bad for Chris. They've already approached me and told me it was delicious, it was one of the best things they've ever eaten, and Chris is having a hard time with that now. So sorry, Chris, menu whisper doing menu whisper things over here, dear white trash pen pal. On Monday, you honored Captain or honored Submarine Captain Dick o'caine, But the medal of honor citation didn't mention the wackiest parts of the storm. The last torpedo the USS Tang had that night was defective and ran in a big circle. Pause on this for a second. Why would a torpedo run in a circle. Remember, a torpedo is just mechanical, right, and things go wrong. If one of the rudders get stuck on a torpedo on one of the sides, a torpedo will just go in a circle. Well, do the math. You're sitting there. You fired a torpedo and it's doing a circle. Where's it coming back to? Oh? And get this, remember remember this when we're talking about World War two submarines. It's not today, but World War two submarines. When you're underwater, when you're submerged, you're so slow that you're basically stationary. Now, they could move, but barely. You're not running away. What Chris, why couldn't they move up? Well, why can't you move up? Well, for one, moving up and moving down is very slow too. Look, it takes time to move up. Takes time to even dive to dagon thing. They would have to do drills to do it in a minute. You know what I mean. It takes time to dive it. But even moving up and down, you can't do that fast enough to escape the torpedo. If a torpedo's coming at you and you're submerged in a submarine in World War Two, you are in deep trouble. Anyway, the guy goes on. Ocaine saw it coming back around and sounded the alarm, but it was too late. America's most deadly sub was sunk by her own torpedo. Ocaine and three others on the conning tower jumped free. But the story gets even crazier as the Tang sank to the bottom at only two hundred feet, A group of survivors made a break for the surface using primitive rebreather apparatus known as the mom some lung. Of the thirty still alive, thirteen tried for the surface and five survived, so o'caine and eight others became POW's one of the very few instances where anyone from a stricken submarine ever survived to tell the tale. Catain and Richard Okaine passed away in nineteen ninety four. That is a sweet little tidbit. Thank you for that. Email did not say I could use his name, so I will not. But if you want to hear the Dick Okaine Medal of Honor citation we did. That was Monday, Remember hour two on Monday. Remember you can podcast any part of the show if you're missing me. While I'm gone because this is our last one. I'm gonna miss you too, but go down the podcast. iHeart Google, Spotify, iTunes. All right, all right, doctor Fauci's a piece of trash.
Speaker 8: You still go there, just you don't practice anymore.
Speaker 1: To you why.
Speaker 8: A number of complicated reasons go on, We have a whole corridor. First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path. And I think that there are enough negative aspects about the organizational tra that you are very well aware of.
Speaker 1: Explaining why he doesn't go to church anymore, he said, well, I do enough basically, man oh man. But as that Bible verse, pride cometh before the fall, Old Fauci's gonna have a hard crash one way or another someday. I'll tell you that much, Oracle of oracles. I'm usually on board with ninety nine percent of what you say, not because you're the pied piper, because we think alike. I have to respectfully disagree when you say, if you can't move to a red red if you can't move to a red state from a blue state, then get to a red district. That's ineffective and not worth your expense or effort. You're still under the blue thumb regarding the issues most important. Am I a pessimist? No, you're not a pessimist. Now you're not. Okay, let's use New York for example, or that would apply to California as well. People don't understand how blood red parts of New York are blood red or blood red parts of California are. There are more hardcore anti communists in California than anywhere else. The problem is, just like in New York, the big urban areas, the LA's, the San Franciscos, the San Diego's, these places they pull the whole state blue. Is it ideal to live there anyway? No, it's of course not ideal, because, as you pointed out, the state government is attacking you. I mean, my goodness. In California, they'll take your freaking kids away if you don't affirm your child's training status. So that's not ideal. No, it's not ideal. However, I'm talking about just moving out to the burbs. If you're in New York City and you can't possibly leave for job, family, school, whatever reason, you can't possibly leave, Okay, go to Long Island. Long Island's all Republican. Now, get out to Long Island. So at least it's something. Is it enough to your pra wasn't a stupid email? Is it enough?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Not enough? But it's something, man, it is something. And remember, as we it's gonna sound too dark, and I really don't mean it to be dark. But as we fracture, we are fracturing as a nation and there's probably nothing that can hold it together. And to be honest, when you are a people this different now, you probably shouldn't be together. You shouldn't be a nation. If you have values that don't align at all, there's no point in being together as a nation. So as we fracture, that's our future is a fracturing. You know it, and I know it. As we fracture, you want to be in a local area where you have support, some level of state power, even if that's just a city council, even if that's just a great county sheriff, judges. You just don't want to be totally behind enemy lines because then you are completely without any level of state protection, and without any level of state protection, as we fracture, it might get really ugly. All right, all right, somebody's confused. Why do these climate change nutters also once the border open. That doesn't make sense, does it. Let's talk about that. Before we talk about that, let's talk about dog food. No, I'm not a big fan. I don't tend to eat it very often, but I do know that it's dead. And that's not an accident. That dog food is dead. There's no nutrition in it. It's like getting cardboard. There's nothing in it. They do that at the factory so the dog food doesn't go bad on the shelf. You know, super fresh things, they go bad really, really quickly. That's the way it works. You kill things, they last forever. That's why they kill all the nutrition and dog food horrible for your dog. Your dog eats empty calories. It's like you eating a double cheeseburger every single meal. How long would you live? You need vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and mega oil. So does your dog Pour rough greens on your dog's food. You will see physical differences in your dog when you start giving him nutrition. Don't you see differences in you when you drink more water and eat better? Your dog too, pour it right on his food. He will love it and it'll live longer and not the best part eight three three three three my dog or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse. That gets you a free jumpstart trial back. All right, an open border, but climbing it doesn't make sense. Let's talk about it. Hang on, you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show. Final segment, this hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. We still have more than an hour left from Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Love Hey, death threats. Let's dig into this, Jesse. I've heard you play various clips of these communists saying that they want to reduce the population. But it seems counterintuitive that they're willing to let our southern border open and we have millions of illegals invading our country and by doing so, increase the US population. These things seem to clash with each other, and I wonder what your thoughts are. Says I can use his name. His name is Lyle said. I read your book, The Anti Communist Manifesto. I listen to your radio show regularly. Okay, so let's explain this first. This is hard for people like me and people like you to understand, but we have to understand this. The very concept of America or a sovereign nation is despicable to these people. They hate America and they hate the fact that we're a nation at all. Part of the reason the communists are so committed to opening up the borders of this country is they are so full of self loathing and America hatred that they don't think this country deserves to be a country now. Opening up the borders and the climate change numbers, what's the deal there. It's just about destruction for these people, So they don't even look at a border at all. They understand something. Remember, everything comes down to this. The Western governments will focus on America's government from now for obvious reason. The Western governments they now are full of people who hate their own citizens, and they're full of people who specifically hate us because we love our freedoms. They want total control. They think they're kings and queens. They want total control. And the only thing holding them back from that, it's not the American left, the American leftist trying to give it to them. The average Democrat voter. He's trying to give it to them. You, your values, the way you vote, the things you want. You are the only thing holding them back from doing all the evil things they want to do. So the goal is to take away your power to hold them back. They try every single thing in their power to do that, but everything is with that end in mind. You have power, even though you feel powerless. Sometimes you have power and they hate that about you, They despise it. One of the easiest ways to take that away is to remove the power of your vote. They remove the power of your vote by filling the country up with people who don't want it, who don't care about you, who don't care about the common institution. They want to fill the country up, and have filled the country up with millions and millions and millions of people like this who will cancel out any vote, any power you have.
Speaker 9: Do you care? Yeah, no, you don't care that we have to pay for all of this.
Speaker 1: Look look, look.
Speaker 9: Like Americans are paying for all of this, do you guys?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 9: Like this is you know, money doesn't come out of nowhere.
Speaker 10: Look right, pay seven thousand dollars for America.
Speaker 9: It's so because you paid seven thousand dollars, and it's okay if we pay something. I don't care.
Speaker 1: If this for America, I don't care.
Speaker 9: So you're you're because you paid seven thousand. Yeah, it's okay that Americans have to pay some money too. Yeah, because America is my dream.
Speaker 10: Thank you, and thank you Joe Biden for everything we know.
Speaker 1: If you're Joe Biden, Now, if you're one of these climate change monsters and you're trying to eliminate coal and oil when you're trying to bring America low, you're trying to bring it back to the dark ages, you can't. Possibly, you can't do everything you want to do. With you the normal American still voting, You can't. It's holding you back. So they just replace you and outnumber you. It works perfectly for them. It's like reinforcements. Brian Brian from Queen's wants to know when you're speaking to your family and friends, do you also flow into commercials about rough greens, chalk or pure talk. I love how you effortlessly wind the plugs into the conversation. Do you ever do this when off the air, even if it's just for fun? You have no idea how often I do this around the house because it gets a rise out of my wife and my boys roll their eyes and all that. You know, it's me. All that does is encourage me. Anyone who says anything about the dog, if anything negative about the dog, well, did you know that rough greens is all naturally? It all immediately launch into that. If if someone is about to make a phone call, I'll immediately start pitching for pure talk and I'll stop, like completely, I'm obnoxious about it in ways you I was gonna say, you can't imagine, but actually you can probably picture this very well. And then the wife's rolling her eyes. Oh my gosh, please stop, and the book and it is fantastic, But I'm not gonna do that anymore. During this show. I have decided that I am changing my ways. That's what I've had a change of heart. And did you know that you can you can actually hear a heartbeat on ultrasound? Did you know that? In fact, it's one of the greatest tools you can use if a woman is considering an abortion. That's why Preborn does what they do. They buy free ultrasounds for women who are about to have an abortion. Remember, these are the most at risk babies and women, because the woman will be gutted for the rest of her life too. The way it affects women. Preborn is out there stopping that right now. They have a matching grant that means when you give it gets matched, whether it's twenty eight bucks, one hundred and forty buys five ultrasounds, whether it's five thousand. They have this leadership gift that will allow you to fund their entire network for twenty four hours. That's two hundred lives. It gets matched, and it's all tax deductible. Preborn dot com slash jesse, Go and give it is a Christmas season. Give in someone's name and put it in their stocking. It will touch them, believe me. Preborn dot com slash jesse. Speaking of touching people, let's talk about Joe Budden. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 10: Hush up a second, okay, okay, one more thing to say. I've just signed another two hundred million dollars draw down to the Department of Defense for Ukraine and that'll be coming lately.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something. You know how the GOP they've really been digging in, at least publicly, that they're going to force some border security out of the Biden administration in exchange for Ukraine money. That's been the public stance. We've talked about it many times. It's been the public stance they've taken. In the wake of this NDAA, this National Defense Authorization Act that passed today. How confident are you the GOP is going to hold strong on that. I had that horrible fund as soon as I saw that NDAA pass this morning, with of course Republican help, I'm looking at it and I said to myself, huh man, that does that does not look good for the future. That in fact, that looks really bad. Twenty twenty four might be a difficult year. It could be a difficult year nationally, could be a very difficult year. Right, all right, we still have an entire hour. I have a huge stack. We're gonna talk about things like group gifts, abortions versus gunshot deaths. How do you know if it's true love? All that and more is still to come. Hang on,