Speaker 1: Hey, folks, this is Lyle here. So on today's episode, I have a guest. It is my friend, Attorney Tom, who has been on this show multiple times before. He's a good pal of mine. He is a catastrophic personal injury attorney, a real attorney, not like how I'm a therapist kind of attorney. He's an actual, real lawyer man and also a YouTuber and a TikToker that I met on TikTok about I want to say a year ago when I really first started getting knee deep into being a gecko. For the first half of this podcast, it's me an attorney Tom, taking calls from the people to hear about times that they've gotten in trouble. And it was a good episode. And I normally hate doing these long, rambley intros. I like to just get into the calls, but I figure that since I have a guest on this one, it would be nice of me to introduce them. So, okay, enough of me, enough of this intro. Let's just get into it.
Speaker 2: Goes on the line taking phone calls every night, ever, goes to an anxiety.
Speaker 1: He's teaching you.
Speaker 3: A line tome.
Speaker 1: But you know, before we begin, before we start taking phone calls. Is so anything that you want the people to know anything you want to tell the folks of gak Nation before we begin anything at all.
Speaker 4: Yes, very standard lawyer get goo protocol. I'm not your lawyer and you are calling. Please do not tell us anything that you should consult with a lawyer operating in their professional capacity. You are calling to talk to two geckos who are on the air with presumably thousands of people watching, so be mindful.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is for entertainment purposes only. Don't say anything that could get you in a lot of trouble exactly. Let's begin. Hello Jacob, Yes, Hello, how are you? You're on the phone with Lyle and Terry Tom.
Speaker 5: Oh holy shit, I'm freaking out a little bit right now.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, how you doing? Jacob from Jacob has Kansas.
Speaker 5: Kansas is cold, flat and boring. I'm more of a Colorado person myself, but I live in Kansas.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Jacob, we heard that you used to have a job dressing up as the Grinch and you're with fellow fellow green men. It's a safe place and we'd love to hear your story.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so every year, So I should preface I do cosplay. So one of my cosplays that I decided to do many years ago when I was in high school was I get this prosthetic and I would paint myself screen and just do impressions of the Grinch. Someone founded on social media from the city of Manhattan. Oh shoot, I just talked myself anyways, ignore.
Speaker 1: That Manhattan, Kansas me and they were like.
Speaker 5: Yes, Manhattan, Kansas, not New York, but Manhattan, Kansas.
Speaker 4: Continue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, So I get hired every year to do the Grinch for the city because I found me online and they were like, wow, you do a really good, like impersonation of him. Would you like to come to our Christmas festival that we do every year after Thanksgiving? And so I've been doing this for the past five years and then the year last year. Actually I was not invited back this year, but due to what happens, but I got caught smoking a joint in my car by a mom and daughter who were trying to find me for a photo. The cops were called and they come to find me in just like a smoked filled car, high as fuck, and I was like, now, this was after the Christmas festival, This was after.
Speaker 4: Who's the real Grinch in this situation. I think it's the Karen who called the cops on you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, why did she?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why did she call the cops on you? Man? Like she just found you in the car? Like were you was it? That's that's such a classic.
Speaker 4: Did you get arrested in full Grinch gear?
Speaker 5: So they brought me down to the station, but they did not arrest me. They gave me a warning. But the funny thing was the officers were thinking it was the funniest ship. They were laughing. I was high as fuck. I was tripping ball.
Speaker 4: I could see how they I could see how the officers thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: Do you think that being high what makes you a better Grinch? Do you feel like as you're tripping, you can like get more in touch with his with the zaniness of his character, or do you feel like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, see, I think I'm the.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I think the police department missed a real opportunity for social media. They could have said, like, hey, we arrested the Grinch.
Speaker 1: Right right right, because they caught you steal in Christmas presents or something.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that arrested the Grinch in parentheses for smoking, Mirjuana.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 5: You know I could have totally just gone with that, been like, hey, you know what, this would be really good for social media. But like I think at the moment, I was too panicked. I've had a clean record for like so long. I was like, I was terrified of what was gonna happen to me. I was like, oh no, they can have sent me to prison. And I'm just like, now I'm a very nervous white man and I'm just I'm freaked out.
Speaker 7: I I.
Speaker 5: I'm just I for no reason.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna say of all the like stories we've heard tonight where I'm like where people will be like, oh, I'm sorry, I'm I'm you know, I know it was bad that it happened, but it was worth the story. I think this is the one I think that was worth the story, that that was very worth the story.
Speaker 4: I think those cops will tell that story forever.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sure it'll be interesting because I got invited to a Christmas party to do the Grinch, not by the City of Manhat, but there's a lot of uh city workers there, so they're gonna it'll be very interesting. To see how that goes down.
Speaker 4: Tell me about tell me about some of your other cosplays.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, So are you guys familiar with like Doctor Who or like anything like that?
Speaker 1: And wait where Tom and I were just taught? Was just Tom? Actually?
Speaker 4: Last night, Who's Who's your Favorite Doctor?
Speaker 1: Showed me a clip of Doctor Who. I've never seen it, but Tom as a.
Speaker 8: Fan, gotcha.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I used to dress up as the Eleventh Doctor and I would do like events in Kansas City, and there was like the Renaissance Festival, the Time Travelers Ball. So I'd get hired out to all these things, like I was getting paid to do what I loved.
Speaker 4: So it was is the is the Eleventh Doctor the one who always wears the bow tie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He's like those ties are cool? And where's a fed and you know it's Tuanamo and all that fun stuff. Yeah, it's been about six years since I've done it.
Speaker 4: Though, right on, So Doctor Who and who else?
Speaker 5: So I've done Newt's Commander from Fantastic Beasts. I'm actually currently three D printing a Mandalorian costume to visit children's hospitals.
Speaker 10: That's nice, Yeah, but I think one of the most popular one is obviously the Grinch. I actually will film videos as the Grinch for TikTok, And there's a video out there of me pole dancing as the Grinch to stansa baby. And that's it has to be, by by far my favorite cosplay.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Normally I'm like, I'm like, you know whatever about self promo on here, but I'm I'm happy to have you drop your TikTok handle right now if you wish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just Jack Bucks jac b u.
Speaker 1: X Jack Bucks j C Bux. I'm gonna check out this Grench cosplay.
Speaker 5: Oh god, well, don't hate it. It's it's it's a very.
Speaker 1: No no no, you know, the intentionally cringey cosplay tiktoks. I like them. There's something hypnotizing about Yeah. Yeah, so you's a safe space for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Can I tell you, guys, one last time I was in trouble?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: What is it? How long will it take you to tell it?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Not longer than two minutes?
Speaker 1: What do you think, Tom?
Speaker 4: Can you do it in fifteen seconds?
Speaker 1: Can you do it in fifteen seconds?
Speaker 5: Fifteen seconds? Okay? So twenty first birthday, I get taken out by two friends they abandoned me. I do thirty two shots wake up in the hospital with the felone.
Speaker 1: That was under ten seconds.
Speaker 4: That was great? First of all, what is yeah? Okay? Well that's good because I mean, was it like, why were you? What were you charged with me? Obviously you were clearly too intoxicated. I'm glad you're alive. Thirty six shots is very dangerous by a magnitude of a million. Was it just like public intoxication or was the deal you don't even.
Speaker 5: Remember public intoxication? And I jumped on a police car.
Speaker 1: Who were you dressed as?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 5: I was dressed as myself, just a very skinny twenty one year old kid in Kansas.
Speaker 1: Well, Jacob man, look, we hope you stay out of trouble, and uh we wish you good luck in your cosplaying adventures.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. Thank you you guys. Have a great rest of your night. I've been listening to a podcast for forever for now. You guys are amazing lyle I fucking love you and Tom keep doing that law shit.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jacob, have a goodness to night.
Speaker 9: Check.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of the kind words. Raven, Yes, hello, how are you Raven?
Speaker 12: I'm doing well. I would ask how you are, But you're a get go on on the computer.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 12: I just feel like I feel like ninety percent of the time I've heard you answer that question, you answer with I'm a get go on the computer. We just I just know the bit.
Speaker 1: Now you can ask how Tom is feeling?
Speaker 12: Yeah, how are you feeling?
Speaker 4: Attorney Tom, Well, I'm a get go on the computer.
Speaker 12: That's that's a good joke. I like that.
Speaker 13: It wasn't a joke, hie.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean sure, there's nothing inherently funny about about that, because it's just the truth.
Speaker 4: You are a guy, I'm exuding on the computer.
Speaker 1: How can Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think that's the whole Oh okay, Yeah, So have I ever been in trouble? I'm a retired drug dealer and I've done a good job of avoiding trouble. But I've been in lots of situations that I could have been in trouble, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 12: And my first piece of advice for anyone that finds themselves in trouble or like doing trouble would be break one lot of time. If you're going to break the law, like, don't break the law. But if you're going to break one lot of time, because that has served me very.
Speaker 4: Well, what can you elaborate on that?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So, like if you're going to be driving around with say illegal substances near car, make sure that your license and registration is valid and you drive the speed limit, because like that's how like traffic stops aren't like, like the purpose of traffic stops isn't really to like keep the streets safe, like to some extent it is, but like a lot of it is to catch people to have like warrants or you know, that are doing illegal things. So if you don't have to give people a reason to like suspect you of anything, then you know, you're you're probably okay. Like no one else knows that you have something illegal in your car?
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know, I mean you're your goal of getting into the whole probable cause, reasonable suspicion Fourth Amendment kind of deal, you know, right?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah. Also, like don't ever admit to anything.
Speaker 13: Like if you if you like.
Speaker 12: Get caught, like just lawyer up and don't say anything, and you're you might not be fine, but like your chances are a lot.
Speaker 4: Better everybody listening. He's he's he's exactly right. This is true. And they're gonna want They're gonna want an apology. They're gonna say, aren't You're gonna feel so much better if you apologize, Just admit now, we'll go easy on you. That's a lie. That's all a lie.
Speaker 12: It's always lost.
Speaker 4: It's always the cops talking. You don't have the power to cut you a deal. It's the das who have the power to cut you a deal. So like, if a cop comes up to you and says, hey, admit now, we'll go easy on you, well, they're not the ones in charge of who to go easy on. So the only correct response to any sort of police questioning is I want my lawyer, I invoke the Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Yeah, did you ever?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 4: I What was the closest you ever came to getting caught? Uh?
Speaker 12: Okay, So the closest I ever came to getting caught for anything very serious. I was attempting to traffic a large amount of cannabis across a state border and we actually missed our pickup, but we had like a lot of there was a lot of indications that that's exactly what we were doing, Like we had very large sums of cash, Like we got ten thousand dollars sies by the police. A drug dog hit on it supposedly even though I mean it never come contacted. Yeah, we didn't get the money back, so we fought that we got the money back, and then we had like a personal amount of cannabis with us, but they actually didn't even like do anything about that because there was just a personal amount and it was like anymal.
Speaker 4: So you got caught pre pickup, whereas had you exchanged allegedly exchanged.
Speaker 1: The the so you got caught pre pre pickup.
Speaker 4: So had you been caught after you allegedly would have exchanged that money for an alleged amount of drugs, you had been caught with a large amount of drugs and it would have been bad. But instead they just yeah, that story is actually.
Speaker 12: Yes, and the story is actually a little more interesting because we tried to pick up it was someone we had never met. We drove hundreds of miles. The deal was too good to be true, and it turned out to be a cartel and they were not trying to sell us cannabis, and we almost got killed and we got away It was my best friend and I in college. They were going to force us to buy something that a harder substance that we were not interested in buying. We met this like the contact for them at a party at college party, and we did not know this guy. He just like hooked us up with these people. The deal is too good to be true. We drove au across multiple states to get there, and then it was not a good deal, so we escaped that and then ended up dealing with the police later.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 11: I think, yeah, would have been posted people who should.
Speaker 9: Have been posted up.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad that it worked out for you. Allegedly, you know, maybe this is all just one big we don't know. Yeah, allegedly, glad that worked out. I think it's very important for anybody in the chat who might be listening. When you go across state lines, you are committing potentially the same offense multiple times in multiple different states. Oh yeah, so you know if you're not only you're not only trafficking in one one state, you're potentially trafficking and however many states you're in. And on top of that, because you cross state lines, it could go into federal jurisdiction because you know, you're you know, you're commercing between the states, and getting prosecuted for criminal drug trafficking by the federal government is not something you want to do. You always want to try to keep it in state court if possible. I mean, ideally you don't want to get but I'm just saying, if you have to choose to be prosecuted by somebody, you much rather be prosecuted by the state governments than the federal government. So you were you're you're playing on thin ice, allegedly according to your store.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So the guy, the guy that I normally got picked up for this, this is actually the reason I left the specific college. The guy that I normally picked up actually did get busted by the DEA. Because this is all like long before cannabis was like because I'm twenty nine, so it was it was before cannabis was like starting to become legal. I think the California had medical and that was like that was about it. And so I left because he got busted by the DEA and they had pictures of everyone, but they only took down like the people on top, so that was convenient for me. But then like for the next ten years, every time I saw like police lights or there was one time I woke up and there was federal marshals on my lawn because the guy that lived in the apart next door, I guess, was running from the police. So yeah, it just like like, don't get in trouble because like even if you stay out of trouble, you're still like always watching your back, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, so they keep Yeah that that goes to what we were we were talking about earlier risk versus reward. Yeah, I mean it seems like it's a huge risk that is always lingering over you for for what I mean, you know, a couple thousand bucks, you know.
Speaker 12: Allegedly, yeah, allegedly. Yeah. Yeah, So I have like a regular job.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, that's exactly I was gonna say, because the call screener mentioned that you have a a regular job. Talked to us about your regular jobs real quick.
Speaker 12: Uh So, I'm an HVAC technician, which also, by the way, shout out to you, Gek, because in one of your early streams you gave HVAC technicians like AC guys very high praise.
Speaker 1: I I did, I did, I remember exactly what you're talking about a guy called in saying he was going to go to trade school. It's been h VAC diem mission. Like that's a great idea because you come out of there knowing how to do something.
Speaker 12: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And I appreciated that because, uh, you know, when you watch let's say, adult entertainment, it's always the plumber and never the HVAC guy. And no one really cares about the HVAC guy. But but uh, you know, we we have a hard job and uh and it's always hot because everywhere you go there's no ac and uh, but it's good work. It's honest work, you know.
Speaker 3: So if you.
Speaker 1: Ever, if you ever start a campaign for more representation of HVAC guys in porn, attorney Tom and I have you have our support.
Speaker 12: I you know, I I sincerely appreciate that. I have had one instance where an older lady, uh what, we went to go collect after fixing her air conditioner, and she was completely naked in her bed and so it was very much like a porn scene type situation, and she was probably trying to get a discount of our bill, and we were not interested in that because we're very hot and sweaty and just wanted to go home to our families. But yeah, you know, so it's happened once in real life a potential situation. So I feel like maybe we need some representation on the hub. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, we know what you're saying. We know what you're saying. Ravan, thank you so much for colling and sharing with us, and you know, I am I was sure the best of luck moving forward.
Speaker 12: Thank you Gek, and thank you Attorning Tom. It was great talking to you all.
Speaker 13: All right, all right, have a good night.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you think about it makes sense the whole HVAC porn thing, because look, if your age track is actually out, yeah, the last thing you're going to want to do is have intercourse in like a hot house. Yeah, you know. So it's not like you know, like you know, if you're if you're a porn star and you get called over because the HVAC is not working, they're gonna say like, okay, you need to fix the h back. I mean, it just logistically makes sense. I mean, you know there's plumbing issues that that's not like immediately urgent.
Speaker 1: A raven. I take back what I said Uh, Tom, you're actually making a really good point as to why you would not want to have sex in a house that does not have have proper air conditioning. Yeah, Raven, I'm glad to hear though that he was able to find a regular gig. It sounds like he got extremely fucking lucky.
Speaker 4: He got extremely lucky. I mean that that whole deal blowing up was probably the best thing for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He he brought some very interesting legal issues. As he put it, only break one law at a time, however, or you know, just just to go further on that, you know, it is often the case that people get charged for things that they weren't initially caught or pulled over for. You know, for instance, you have the outdated registration, you get pulled over that you know, they they grow up to the window, they notice, you know, a bottle or a bag or something, and then boom, you're arrested for something completely different than the reason you were pulled over that you know. So, so he he has some validity to to his advice. I will have to give him props for that.
Speaker 1: Steven, How are you.
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 11: Are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. I'm here with attorney Tom and uh, how can we help you.
Speaker 6: Well, basically today it's I don't want to look at chat. I'm sorry, it's.
Speaker 1: Just no, no look at chat when chat's going on between you and me and attorney time exactly.
Speaker 6: So I'm a part of like the LGBT community, word and my like our movie theaters. It's called Cineplex. We have a thing where it's like two Ney Tuesdays, so they show old reruns of movies, like it's usually Star Wars and stuff. But they were airing The Notebook and me and my boyfriend we love Ryan Gosling, so like we don't really know the whole plot of the movie, but it just so embarrassing. We just got really like I got really turned on and asked him to start jerking me off, and he did, and apparently there were complaints and the staff came in and kicked us out.
Speaker 1: And you added, to start jerking you off in the middle of the Notebook, And was it because we were, like, you.
Speaker 6: Know, we were holding hands and stuff, and he had his like he put.
Speaker 11: His hand on my thigh.
Speaker 6: And then I just asked, you know, I just asked them to take it to the next level, and he.
Speaker 1: Did, and and what was it was just was it was it Ryan Gosling that made you like so.
Speaker 6: Honestly, once you started touching the movie just we just stopped watching. But yes, initially was Ryan Gosslin?
Speaker 1: Interesting? And now is this?
Speaker 4: Let me?
Speaker 1: Is this the thing? Is the thing for you of like sexual excitement? Like like the fact that it's it's a it's a sort of quasi in public thing. Does that add to the the to the experience for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're so bad. Yeah, we we like public humiliations, Like we do this thing at can't. We have this theme part called Ken's Wonderland and we go in there and we wear diapers and like when we when we wait in line, we we drink a bunch of fluids and we just pissed ourselves and so bad.
Speaker 1: Interesting? Interesting? Can I talk to your boyfriend? Is he with you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: For sure?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: You already knows.
Speaker 11: How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: How are you doing, Isaac?
Speaker 3: I'm good myself?
Speaker 1: So Isaac, Isaac? So how did you? How did you? What was your initial reaction when your boyfriend asked you to jerk him off in the middle of the notebook?
Speaker 4: Did you did you?
Speaker 1: Were you into it?
Speaker 4: Immediately?
Speaker 1: Or was he or or did you have some apprehensions about it beforehand?
Speaker 14: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 12: My boyfriend asked me to do something.
Speaker 3: I do it for him. He's my lover.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful.
Speaker 15: Oh, thank you danced.
Speaker 1: Drenny Tom Tom What do you have to say about this?
Speaker 4: After y'all were you were just after after y'all were caught, y'all were just asked to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, nothing more than that.
Speaker 15: Well, there was a little bit of struggling. You know, you're trying to fight it off because you know it's kind of offered. Some people just coming up to us and you know, ha, hands on my clover's penis it through hard. Bryan Goslin's on the streen and I just we can't help ourselves and sexually, Ryan Goslin, Oh, our court date.
Speaker 4: So it was so you did. So there was.
Speaker 11: A little bit yeah, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, okay, So you didn't just get kicked out. They pressed charge it.
Speaker 4: You got a ticket.
Speaker 3: You get a ticket.
Speaker 12: Yet there wasn't no family at the bottom.
Speaker 3: They were at the bottom though you made sure everyone was not near.
Speaker 16: So we.
Speaker 3: Did get the back seats.
Speaker 1: Look, you brother could just come to you guys can be on speaker and.
Speaker 4: Just what what let's talk about what happened at court.
Speaker 6: Well, we can't afford an attorney, so we had like a free one for us public different.
Speaker 17: It's actually really it's.
Speaker 6: Actually really nice. Like we're young.
Speaker 4: We're like, right, I'm eighteen, okay, good, okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they were going to charge like at the time we were at the time, I was seventeen because my birthday was in August. Tell me, yo, Leo, but what's your scorpio?
Speaker 11: Fine? By the way, my what.
Speaker 17: You're a.
Speaker 4: Down hey lyle as funny as.
Speaker 1: I think you don't think you don't think we should check this? No, okay, Steven, Uh, good luck to you guys in the future. Uh. And you both have a one for us of the day.
Speaker 6: You're not going to help us, No, let's.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Chris.
Speaker 4: I just want it is very important that they were both that.
Speaker 1: They're both over eighteen time of this situation. Yes, yes, I fully agree with that sentiment.
Speaker 4: But you know, you don't want to They clearly like the embarrassment thing.
Speaker 1: You know, look, if you look, here's the thing is it? And and I think this is a popular sentiment. I think people if you can whatever whatever you derive pleasure from in life, you know, as long as you can do it without uh, you know, negatively affecting the people around you, go for it. The kind of the question is did they negatively affect the people around them? I would also argue yes, yeah, so you know, maybe I feel like, you know, look, if you can find a way to uh, you know, feel shame pissing your pants at home, dude, make a lot, make a lot. Here's here's my make a live stream where you're pissing your pants in a diaper, like on the internet. And then that way, everyone who wants to be a part of that can then join, and then you're not you know, uh in you know, in convincing the people who do not wish to take part in your in your embarrassments. Yes, okay, let's move on. Let's move on.
Speaker 8: Hello, who hey?
Speaker 11: Can you?
Speaker 1: How how be you?
Speaker 11: I'm doing pretty all right, you know, got good work done today, sort of a long day, so it's been nice to relax a little bit. But I, uh, I called in because I wanted to ask Attorney Tom what is the what is it? Kind of like the statute of limitations on a like maybe food tampering might be what this is considered, or uh, I wouldn't necessarily, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the short answer is it's going to depend. It's going to depend on the state, and it's going to depend on what the charge that has brought against you is, because every charge is going to potentially have a different statute of limitations. And so I mean food tampering, you're probably in the realm of like assault, because I mean that you're literally, even though you're not punching somebody, you're changing somebody's food. They digest it, it's harmful to their body. You're probably looking at some form of assault, criminal misconduct, or mischief. There's probably like a bazillion other charges. So it's just going to depend. So I don't know, without for sure, without knowing the state you're in, and without knowing what exactly the prosecutor would charge, and there's no way to know that. It's just going to depend, which is why the famous saying for all lawyers is it depends.
Speaker 11: Right right, Luckily I'm calling about someone who isn't me swim sure you will.
Speaker 4: It's a story yeah, or a story yeah, I got.
Speaker 11: So you know, back in my someone else's college days. They were in a fraternity, and they when they were in when they were a pledge. This for particular fraternities idea of haydn was just like hitting people and boarding them in between like rafts of a wall and stuff. So this person got tired of things like that real quick. And the school was like sixty to seventy in the Greek system. And I'm going to wrap up the context as quickly as i can. But the same week that this person left, the fraternity was alsoted for feeling so they kind of lost all of their friends right at the same time. Felt pretty depressed, so they decided to do a dumb thing. This fraternity's house was right up against the woods, and before big parties they would make up their jungle.
Speaker 1: Juice and these huge.
Speaker 11: Twenty to thirty gallon containers and they put the this container in the laundry room, which had a window to the outside. The night before the biggest party, it's the person they've waited overnight, got to relate and just just pissed and all of the all of the stuff that these people were going to be drinking before probably the largest party of the year, maybe two hundred, three hundred people. So just to be clear, this person's so guilty about it much later. But uh sure, but so what there's something like that look.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, well, so I'm assuming that obviously this this person was never caught and that everybody consumed this jungle juice.
Speaker 11: That that is exactly correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably, yeah, that's probably. It's probably some form of assault.
Speaker 1: Three hundred, three hundred counts.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, allegedly allegendly of course. Yeah, you know. The good news is I would argue that probably ninety nine percent of the people who drank your pee probably don't know that they drank your pea to this day. So sometimes ignorance is.
Speaker 11: Bliss exactly right, exactly right. That and if Dodgeball taught me anything, it's that you're in a sterile.
Speaker 1: So I'm so I'm wondering nobody said anything. Nobody can play.
Speaker 4: So well, I think that I think that says more about the jungle juice than it does his pit. I mean I mean that that it's just like they literally grab like whatever the hell they can find.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, look, for all we know, they pissed in it before you did.
Speaker 11: That. That is true, honestly, considering the way these guys acting.
Speaker 1: And so did and and this person were they at the party.
Speaker 11: No, they did not attend the party. They promptly drove home through the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you never heard anything.
Speaker 4: And did this person ever tell anybody about this?
Speaker 11: Not? Not, not until the night of that same party the following year.
Speaker 4: Interesting, m well, uh, you know it just just.
Speaker 11: From who remained at the school at that point up.
Speaker 4: Well, you know a lot of people, Yeah, a lot of people would never get caught if they just kept their mouth shut. You know, you see a lot of criminals who get caught just because you know, they need the urge to tell their story. I'm not saying that you know this is gonna happen here. I was more referring to, like, you know, you telling somebody at the school year later, that was a pretty dangerous move.
Speaker 11: None of the none of the people that were informed of this were still there. They were they were long gone and happy to be gone.
Speaker 4: And then also, you know, you got to worry about proof. You know, really, the only thing you could get caught for at that point is you know, this person's testimony, you know, because there would be no like actual evidence, So the only thing the person. The person could shoot himself in the foot by just admitting to it. But I mean, you know, other than that that you were proof is there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Very interesting?
Speaker 1: Well what did you? Their name was anonymous? You're you're well Annon? Well Annon, and actually before we go and you know, and in this person they see you, they've expressed guilt over this. Is there anything? Is there anything you think they've done? Uh, moving forward in their lives that you know, as an attempt to of rectification, either either rectification towards the parties involved or or maybe even more so, a general rectification of adding good into the universe to balance out to the bad they feel they have.
Speaker 11: Added, Oh, definitely, and that that started by working on their own pressed feelings, right like you. I mean, if you've got to kind of work through your own ship before you can start helping other people fix theirs. And uh, uh, you know, they've definitely done their best to be there for people and uh just continue to do stuff like therapy. Right, it's a big deal. But this was more than ten years ago, so this person has changed nearly entirely.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful, Well, thank you so much for sharing, Ann, And you have a good rest of the.
Speaker 11: Night YouTube, let go YouTube three time to see you guys later.
Speaker 4: Se yep, very interesting.
Speaker 1: Let me ask if someone someone came to you and they were like you were like, Tom, I drink piss and I want to see the person would you take Would you take that case?
Speaker 4: Almost certainly not. Yeah, it's uncomfortable and I would certainly not want anybody to drink piss. But civil lawsuits, lawsuits where you sue over money, are only quantifiable on money damage. And you know what is drinking somebody mistakingly drinking piss worth you know, I would argue that, you know it's gonna be I don't know, and keep in mind, it's not just straight piss, it's piss mixed with you know, a bunch of alcohol. I would argue, you know, it's probably not enough money wise to justify a lawyer getting involved, because I mean, these cases take hundreds and hundreds of hours and years to mature, and I'm not gonna go take a case for you know, insignificant amount of money.
Speaker 1: You know, you can actually you can drink your own piss three times and it's apparently it's like totally fine.
Speaker 4: He said three times.
Speaker 1: Apparently three apparently what happened to the fourth I don't know what happens at the fourth time. I've never drank my piss four times.
Speaker 4: Okay, but well, you know, honestly, like that Jungle Juice, you're not justifying this story. Yeah, like I promise they did not taste. The thing jungle Juice had college frat parties is like they buy five different types of alcohol, like the bottom of the barrel, shitty plastic, uh, you know, fifths of it and they just pour it all in together.
Speaker 1: Well I bet that if well, I mean in his story, right, he was saying like there was like barrels of it, right, Yeah, I bet that. I mean, there's no way he produced like an equal amount of piss where it was like it was it was, it could have only been at minimum half piss. So I mean each cup of jungle juice probably contained like what percentage of that cup was p like like like less than probably one percent less. Cynthia? Is that you?
Speaker 18: Hello? Yes, I'm good.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're hanging out? What's uh, what's going on with you? Cynthia?
Speaker 9: So I actually have a funny story to say. It kind of could have gotten me in trouble, but with a little bit of lying, it didn't.
Speaker 4: Now before were we continue? Before we continue? If this story gets exposed to the public, is there any chance of you eventually getting caught or has enough time passed where you're not worried about it?
Speaker 9: Enough time has definitely passed.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 9: So I actually had a boyfriend that he was like my high school sweetheart whatever, and he just made me crazy, like he just I don't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How to explain it.
Speaker 9: But we were broken up for a little and I found out that he was like, you know, just like kind of messing with me, like he wasn't really like taking me serious anymore. So I went with one of my friends and I spray painted his car, and I also put sand in his gas tank and then gets sand.
Speaker 1: I live in They don't just have sand lying around.
Speaker 4: She lives in Florida.
Speaker 9: But we went to the beach. We went to the beach and got sand.
Speaker 4: All right, tell me tell me about let's go into the spray paint. Was there any particular shapes or message that you wrote.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there was actually hard and smiley faces and pretty much everything that would point to.
Speaker 4: Me and and let me just be clear, you were not his girlfriend at the time.
Speaker 9: We well, okay, so we were dating for like four or five years, and we had taken like a break and we were you know, like still talking every other day, but we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend like officially at the time because we were like broken up.
Speaker 4: So and what was the straw that broke the camel's back?
Speaker 9: So we had just like you know, hung out the day before and then this girl calls me and she tells me, why.
Speaker 18: Are you hanging out with my man?
Speaker 9: And I'm like what I was like, okay, girl, this has been my man for like four years. And I was like really angry, but it was it was a scary type of angry, and I didn't I didn't know how else to handle that anger, so I just kind of lashed out.
Speaker 4: How long between getting that phone call and you spray painting and putting sand in their gas tank? Did that happen? Did Was it was that like a you got that call and you you immediately started or did you think about it for a couple of days?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 9: No, I instantly did it and like that same night.
Speaker 1: And you didn't even like, you didn't even like ask him for any clarification, because it seems like a pretty random phone call to get you didn't do any sort of investigation or get any sort of follow up information before.
Speaker 9: I had a fake Instagram, so I was following her and him on the fake Instagram and then I saw that she had posted a picture with him, and I was like, what in the world? And then I called him and he told me that he's just like some some you know, hoe that he's just banging whatever. And I'm like, how does she know that I called you? Like, there's there's no way, there's no way that that's just what she is.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, so do you remember what type of car it was?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I shouldn't.
Speaker 9: I probably shouldn't say.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 9: It was a really nice car and it was expensive.
Speaker 4: Okay, like how expensive we we're talking about? Give me a price range.
Speaker 9: Maybe maybe I should say I don't care time enough time has passed, and what's enough time?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 9: Like eight nine years?
Speaker 4: Okay? I mean, you know, I don't know what the statute of limitations is, but but I feel like, you know, it's you're.
Speaker 1: Here, it's probably enough time.
Speaker 4: You're again, I'm not your lawyer. This is a legal advice here will do this, but you know, if you want to, if you want to divulge to the world, what kind.
Speaker 9: Of car it was, So I won't say, Okay, I'll say it's an It was an Audie and it was a really nice car.
Speaker 3: But yeah.
Speaker 9: So I ended up going with my friend and he helped me spray paint the car. And we were like, wearing all black, no one can see us. We covered his like, uh license plate and everything, and and I spray painted his car and we ended up leaving and then.
Speaker 1: Did it feel good to spray pants his car?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not even worried about the spray paint. I'm more worried about the sandy gas tanks.
Speaker 9: It did it did get it get ruined. And I felt so bad because listen, I've done a lot of growing and I'm like, I'm a different person now, but I I'm kind of feeling a little guilty still because he thinks that I didn't do it to this day.
Speaker 1: Oh he doesn't know you did?
Speaker 4: What the okay? What does he?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, So the next the next morning, I wake up to a voicemail from the sheriff's office saying, oh, we just have some questions for you. You were listed as a primary suspect in your ex's like, you know, vandalization of his car, and I was like, oh my god, something's gonna happened to me. But I was like, I use the excuse that I don't even have a car, so how would I even get there?
Speaker 4: You made a mistake, and now you got away. For anybody in the chat, he's listening the correct answer when the police call you, Lyle, can you guess.
Speaker 1: I say, I need to talk to a lawyer.
Speaker 4: For I will not talk to you without my lawyer. Yeah, that it's the only acceptable response, even if you're innocent, especially if you're innocent, I will not talk to you. I want I answer any questions without my lawyer. But so continue. So you you spoke to the police and you told them that you just didn't have a car, so that was your excuse, and you were your.
Speaker 1: Own Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: I was okay. I was seventeen at the time, and my mom was next to me and she's like, well, you have to call them back. You can't just leave them wondering. And so I called him back and I was like, hey, I received a voice from me.
Speaker 18: Yeah, And they were like okay, okay, so you you weren't near him or the car ever since this and this day, and I was like, yeah, I haven't seen him since then.
Speaker 9: I don't have a car, so it's like, how would I even be able to do that ever since then? Like, he just never pursued anything after that.
Speaker 4: He doesn't think. I still think he thinks it was you. Yeah, he listed you as Its pretty obvious on the day you confronted him about having another girl. He thinks, when was the last time you spoke to him in the last eight years? Have you seen him around town?
Speaker 9: We've we've been on and off ever since then, Like I, yeah, we've we've been on and off ever since then. And on top of that, I when.
Speaker 4: Was the last time you saw him?
Speaker 9: About about a month ago? I saw him, But I've seen I talked to him four days ago.
Speaker 4: On the phone, And to this day, he still doesn't know.
Speaker 9: Nope, he totally knows.
Speaker 4: He knows. Are you are you? Like?
Speaker 9: What are you?
Speaker 1: Are you together?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you are you on right now? Or are you off?
Speaker 9: No? We're not, No, we're off we've been off I want to say for a year. He just like randomly called me sometimes and she'll like ask me like, hey, how are you doing? Do you want to go get food?
Speaker 17: Do you want to go?
Speaker 1: Did you ever would you ever be Would you ever tell him that it was you? No? Oh my goodness, No, I would never. How do you think he would react? I mean, he already knows, But how do you think he would react to you admitting it? Do you guys? Do you guys have a kid together?
Speaker 9: I think that he would be a presson background.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry say that again?
Speaker 4: Said you'd never talked to him again? He would never talk to him again.
Speaker 9: No, he would never talk to me again.
Speaker 4: Did you ever think that you had it in you, like that amount of rage to go and destroy someone's car? Have you ever felt that feeling since?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 9: I think I learned from that because the guilt is just too much for me. So I don't think I would ever do that again.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't ever do something like that again. I can't let my anger get to me.
Speaker 1: At least so well, Cynthia, thank you for sharing. Is there anything else you want to say before we go?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 18: No, that's it.
Speaker 9: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: I have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 3: Cynthia, you too, Gray.
Speaker 4: There's no way that guy doesn't think that Cynthia was the one who did it. I mean, who ell, who the fuck else? You get confronted about having another woman in your life and then that night your car gets destroyed. Yeah, I don't mind you. The spray paints not the worst part. It's the sand and the engine. Yeah, the guy knows. The guy knows. It's interesting that he's still, you know, calling her every now and then. They've been sounds like they've dated since.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean the fact that she said that he would never talk to her again if he knew, I mean he he How would that be the one thing?
Speaker 4: And I feel like that's just not that's not healthy, Like if you have a secret that you can't tell somebody. I feel like that relationship just needs to end, you know, like the fact you know, there's no good outcome of that relationship, right right. Well, I hope Cynthia finds peace.
Speaker 1: I hope they both find peace. I hope that they don't have to go out and well, you know, maybe, I mean only maybe, maybe it would fix the relationship if she let him spray pant.
Speaker 4: Her car and put sand in the in the gas and put sand in the gas. That just stinks offensive equalizer, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, I don't. I don't believe that. And I for an eye, Yeah, this is the right way to go.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't believe for a second that he knows He's got.
Speaker 1: To know Alex from Montana. Now, I've never been I've never been to Montana. I don't know if I ever will go to Montana.
Speaker 4: I've heard Montana is extremely beautiful.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 1: I've heard nothing about Montana ever, nothing. I haven't heard it. Nobody's ever told me a single thing about Montana. Really, Yeah, do you want to never talked to You're the first person in my entire life I think I've ever talked to you about Monty.
Speaker 4: Tell us about Montana. We want to know. I'm curious.
Speaker 13: Montana has a population of just over a million people of the state is public wilderness property?
Speaker 4: And how does how does that make you feel?
Speaker 13: That it's public property?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 13: Yes, how did that make me feel? It makes me feel good? You know. It means that it means that I can whenever I want, I can wake up and I can go drive and I can walk around in nature and experience nature.
Speaker 1: Alex, have you ever been in trouble?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 13: I I I crashed my car into another person's car and then kind of did like a like a a subsequent kind of like run from the police.
Speaker 1: So I guess, Okay, how do you.
Speaker 3: Get caught.
Speaker 13: Not by the police. I got in trouble with my my family, but the police did not catch me.
Speaker 1: You you mentioned in the in the the call screen or mentioned in the notes that you were like doing some drifting in a gravel parking lot to impress some girls.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, And.
Speaker 4: Did you impress them?
Speaker 13: And me and a friend of mine did we impress them? Well, in a roundabout way, I ended up, you know, I got I got some girl's phone numbers, and I think actually one girl did did want to give me her her phone number because she had seen me drifting and crash into the the other girl. And so I guess in a weird way, I might have impressed them. I don't know. Maybe maybe it's not quite like him.
Speaker 4: You you crash, and you crash and wanted to the other girls so they know who you are.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, we actually we exchanged like contact information.
Speaker 1: Right, you would have had to exchange information.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand why you're not running from the police at this point then, and why where are the police even then?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So what happened was it was like it was like a music venue and the gravel there was a gravel parking lot outside, and me and my friend decided that we wanted to drift around to impress girls, and so we were drifting, and another car with two girls in it saw us drifting and wanted to join in, and so they started drifting as well, and both of our cars drifted into each other, and so that's where it's kind of like it was like iffy about whose fault it was, and we were both like accusing each other of like it's your fault, and so we were like pretty upset. And so her car was pretty damage dented in on the side, but mine was pretty much fine. And so what happened and was someone from the music venue called the police because there had been a wreck, but me and the girl, neither of us wanted anything to do with the police because I think I think she was high or something and I had I had substances in my car that I didn't want getting, you know, involved in kind of like a legal legal trouble. So we both agreed to kind of try and try and limit the amount of trouble that we would get in. And so I left and I found out later that she.
Speaker 4: Left as well.
Speaker 7: We both left the scene, and then the police came looking for both of us, I guess, but we were driving around the city. It's a pretty small city, but trying to just avoid police trying to find us to find out why had happened because this venue had called about a wreck.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: So you got the girl's front up her Do you do important question? Do you guys still keep contact?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 13: No, I ended up. No, No, it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: No, because here's the thing is, if you're going to form, if you're going to begin a relationship or a courtship on the foundation of her primary interest in you being your ability to drift, you know, I mean, how I can how far can that really go?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I mean I think you know, there's there's like a famous film series called like Fast and Furious, and they drift in those and you know, they have the means about family being everything and they I think they have a really deep, deep relationship. And I think in some way you could say that that stems from drifting. And so I'd argue that that you could form a strong bond out of out of out of a love of drifting. You know, even if, even if you're both bad enough to drift into each other, I think you can come out of that with some kind of an interesting.
Speaker 4: Uh that's almost poetic. They drifted into each other?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I think everything I said. I'm on your side well, Alex, Yeah, Alex. Uh, I hope that your dating life continues to go well and let you stay out of trouble.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I actually I have a wonderful girlfriend, So dating life is going well?
Speaker 1: And uh, well, does she even know that you can drift? Have you drifted in front of her before? Are saving that?
Speaker 11: Do you do you want?
Speaker 13: Do you want to know a funny story about drifting and my current girlfriend?
Speaker 1: How long will it take you to tell it?
Speaker 13: I can do it in fifteen seconds.
Speaker 4: Are you doing.
Speaker 11: Okay? The first time I ever drove her in my car.
Speaker 13: To go to my back to my house, I I was pulling onto my driveway and I hit some black ice and the car drifted into a fence post and the entire front of my car got like exploded everywhere. So I was like an involuntary drifting with my my like the first time I ever drove with her in my car.
Speaker 1: So twenty five seconds.
Speaker 4: Not it's not.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, you have the rest of the night.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're too, thanks.
Speaker 12: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't like, I don't funk with car. I'm not. I've never been like a car guy or like, let me do something cool and mic neither.
Speaker 4: I don't care let me have a.
Speaker 1: Cool and I've never wanted like a cool car.
Speaker 4: To me, cars are just to get to point A to point B.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly exactly. I'll take a show. I will drive the shittiest fucking car as long as it worked, like like if it's like aesthetically shitty. I don't care why music and yeah, see, I.
Speaker 4: Don't really care about the brand or like you know, to me, it's all about safety, you know. Obviously I'm a Persondree lawyer. I see some ship. I will never not drive an suv. Yeah, every car that I will own for the rest of my real life will be an suv. You've been in my car. It's an s ev. Yeah, it's intentional. I will not drive you never drama cars. I will never drive small cars.
Speaker 1: Should I get rid of my shudan? Should I get a bigger.
Speaker 4: If you have the option, you should always have an suv?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Why is it because other people are going to have bigger cars than you? Yeah, and it's just a you.
Speaker 1: Know, would you ever get like a big van?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd get a big van. I just wouldn't get a small car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know. I'd love to. Uh. I'd love to live in a city where I could just walk every I fuck. I just I hate cars.
Speaker 4: Like I hate cars too.
Speaker 1: I hate cars the most, Like when you're going through your day, when you're going through your daily life, Like that's the most dangerous situation you're in every fucking day.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: And plus you know, look when you're walking, when you're taking the subway, you can get as drunk as you want. Yeah, who gives a ship, But in a car, it's very bad.
Speaker 4: It's very bad.
Speaker 1: Tristan from Arizona, Yo, Dude, how are you doing Tristan.
Speaker 11: About damn time?
Speaker 4: Dude? Pick forever?
Speaker 1: Dude of Tristan. I'm here with time on the phone. Is there anything in particular that I mean anything?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 1: I know we have the topic. I think at this point we're kind of chilling it if is there? Is there anything in particular you wanted to talk about Tristan? Anything at all?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was just like, so, you know whose flipot is?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Slip not?
Speaker 10: You know who?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Slip Yeah? Like the band?
Speaker 13: Yeah dude.
Speaker 8: So they were here and there was a couple of weeks ago and I helped set the big old bonfire that was going on and ship and like that like stopped the concert for like a couple like probably thirty minutes. So and like that shit was crazy, man, Like that she got a control that she got like hell, a bit of a dude. The bonfire, yeah, man, like it kind of got scary for U SEC. I was like fuck, like we kept throwing launchers and that ship, like it was kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: COVID dude, what okay, COVID true? You have COVID right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Sorry, man, God damn it.
Speaker 1: How recently were you at this concert?
Speaker 4: Do you think COVID at this concert?
Speaker 8: I think I think I did get it at the concert, I think, dude, because like I think, because it was like one on like a Thursday or something like that, Whinnsday or some ship, and then like a couple of days later, I was probably feeling like pretty bad over the weekend.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 1: Wait whatever it was it was yesterday.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, yesterday. It was a few weeks ago now. But I think like like the lingering effect, man, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: So you were you were doing this giant fire, Yeah, did anything, did anything go wrong? Didn't get hurt.
Speaker 8: No, no one got hurt, but like they had like something monster and like that. And then like the next day or the same night, fucking Phoenix fire wanted to an investigation, like do it a little bonfire? Like, calm the fuck down, dude, don't go and put out a house fire.
Speaker 3: Do you come down?
Speaker 11: You're like.
Speaker 4: You said it was out of control and you were scared. It doesn't sound like no, it wasn't.
Speaker 8: No, it wasn't that out of control, dude, like it kind of got yeah life nah.
Speaker 4: Well, so tell me about them stopping the concert. How quickly did they say yeah? Because I'm genuinely you know, genuinely curious about about this.
Speaker 8: They stopped it, like I don't know they had they were playing one song and that they just stopped the whole show until they got the fire onunder control.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So I don't so it was a big enough deal that that they had to stop the concert.
Speaker 4: I would argue that they were acting as reasonable venue and or band. I think anybody I agree, I mean the Yeah, I mean it would be drastically irresponsible for them to continue the show while while the present danger presents itself.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Noah, and yeah, you were the one that started the fire.
Speaker 8: No, I no, No, I hadn't started. I helped like build it up because like we started throwing like launchers and ship. Who's got like the cheapest tickets and stuff? Yeah, like a little cheap best launchers right. Oh no, No, we're allowed to bring him into the into the venue because like it's like because there's like you like a little long.
Speaker 1: Lawn shares that you brought into the venue and you willing to move through them on the fire.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, I got some Walmart for like twenty bucks. Yeah, they got a walmar f twenty bucks, dude, okay, okay, interesting, Yeah, dude, m hm, and you got a qtss voice.
Speaker 1: Though, I thank you very much. That's very nicer to say, well, yeah, a voice. I think you have a cute voice. I think, uh, I think you have a cut voice. Stress. I think we have pretty cute voices.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know I do, dude, I know, I know.
Speaker 11: To you.
Speaker 1: Wait, so the fire department did an investigation, No.
Speaker 8: They wanted to. I saw that on on Twitter.
Speaker 11: I was like, what the hell for?
Speaker 8: Like, calm down, like, no one got hurt, no one got burned to live this lintle damn ww match and ship like calm down. But it was like big enough to like to stop the fire. Like it was like it was bingo to stop the show. I mean, and like it was just kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 4: I would argue that any fire at a show probably warrant this show stopping.
Speaker 8: It's called the control burned.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 8: It's like they're doing everything with the with the forest fires like that to control burn.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not going to win this argument about bonfire created by concert goers being considered a controlled burn.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we're white man, so like come on, that means but.
Speaker 1: Look Tristan. Yo, Tristan, look, uh, look at the fire investigation department, you know, I mean if you're if you're a department that investigates fires and there's a fire, yeah, I think I think it would make sense to go investigate that ship.
Speaker 4: And also so the whole controlled burn there is definitely not true. Yeah, I think this was probably fit under the category of an uncontrolled burn.
Speaker 8: They like they just like get rushing, like the uh the support staff, and like the security are the security with the with the fire. I thought it was kind of funny though, just to be just like rush into the scene and ship well like people still can't.
Speaker 1: Hurt at this concert? Oh no, of course, how do you recover from your coronavirus?
Speaker 8: And it ain't no joke, It's is real. Hey, I love you, Floppy, also support you.
Speaker 3: Also stuck to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a good night, Tristan, any too, man?
Speaker 4: Some some questionable questionable comments by by truth Tristan.
Speaker 1: There definitely definitely, definitely a solid handful of questionable comments. I mean, look, if you're a guy sitting at a desk at the fire department and someone texts you like, hey's a fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean and he started out his story saying he was scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: The fire was clearly not a controlled fire. Any fire that is set off by concert goers warrants the show being stopped immediately. And you know, I'm proud of Slipnod for seeing that true and stopping the show immediately. Props of them and the venue. That is how crowd control should be done.
Speaker 1: True, true, true. Nothing's more punk rock than safety exactly. Hey, folks, it's Lyle again. I just want to thank Attorney Tom for coming on the stream. That concludes his his portion of the podcast. I'm gonna take a few more calls just on my own here, but if you guys enjoyed Attorney Tom, please go check came out on YouTube at Attorney Tom is his channel. Thank you again to him for coming on, and please go check him out.
Speaker 4: He's a great guy.
Speaker 1: He makes great content and it was a pleasure to have him on. Okay, back to the calls. Cadville Chad, Hello, Hello, how are you Chad?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no way.
Speaker 1: Way, total way, jeez, this is amazing. What do you have to Chad?
Speaker 3: It's cad Cadville.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Cadville, Yeah, what's going on with you, Cadville.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I don't even know where to start. There's so much I wanted to want to tell you.
Speaker 1: Interesting you said, there's so much you wanted to tell me. Uh, okay, Well let's start with with with something anything at all in particular.
Speaker 3: Well, what I really want to talk to you about is a relationship that I'm having issues with.
Speaker 1: And why are you having issues in that relationship?
Speaker 3: Well, to be honest, it's, uh, this girl, Well, she's my fiancee and we've been actually engaged for about three years now, and I really I'm not sure whether or not I want to continue a relationship with her for a number of different reasons, one being she has some mental issues and I know it's it's hard to deal with. And I don't blame her for her issues as she has and she's had a very difficult life and I don't want to put you know, any of her stuff on blast. It's not my story to tell mm hmm. But you know, she it's gone to the point where we've been homeless on and off for about pretty much our whole engagement. And you know I wasn't always the best to her. You know, I did a lot of sucked up things. I honestly probably caused more psychological trauma to her. And I really do love her, but it's gotten to the point where, you know, we have looked basically at of hotels basically throughout the whole pandemic. On and off. She would get us kicked out because of her behavior, you know, And she'll be hospitalized and get help for a while, and they'll medicate her and when she's stable, the release her to me, but she'll she won't want to continue their medication and she won't listen to their diagnosis, and she basically doesn't want to continue seeking the help. And it's just gotten to the point where it's like I've lost a lot financially and a lot of like job opportunities, and I've basically changed my whole life around for you know, this girl, And I really do love her, and you know, I don't want anything to happen to her, but you know, like I don't think she understands where I'm coming from, like everything that I've sacrificed, and I know she sacrificed a lot too, and you know, I just don't know what to do at this point. Like I do love her, and I want her to get better and I want to have a life with her, but I don't know if I can do it right now. And the thing is that you know, she has suicidal tendencies and she doesn't have any family. I'm the only person that she knows. She basically moved out, could cross country from North Carolina here to California to be with me, and you know, gave up a lot. And I don't want to abandon her, and I do want to have a future with her, but it's gotten really difficult, and right now, I just want to focus on myself and get myself to a better position so that I can provide her with a better life. But I don't think I can.
Speaker 1: You said hold on really quickly, by the way, because you just said I'm trying to get a sense of where your head is at. Because you just said that. Did you say that you do want to have a future with her or you don't?
Speaker 3: I do, but I'm not sure we want the same things and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if we can have a future because well, because I want.
Speaker 1: To say something, I mean, because you just said just now that you want to uh do better for yourself so that you can do better for her. That is that correct? Is that you said yes? All right? M I mean, you know it sounds like and and and from your words, you've just you've told me that you feel like you have caused her harm you say, and that she has caused you harm. And and really from a lot of what you described, it doesn't sound like this is super sustainable. I mean, I'd like to see you do better for yourself simply so that you can do better for yourself, not so much with with her in mind, because you know your whole thing of well, I don't want to abandon her because she came all the way out. I mean, that's that's very tough. But you know, if you don't feel like you're helping her, then I don't see a reason for you two to continue being together. I mean, nothing that you've really said to me so far has given me any indication that you two should continue to see each other. I mean, it seems like you two have like your own problems that you need to work out on your own, and it sounds like being with each other is making them worse. But I don't know. I'm only making assumptions based off of what you're telling me, But is what do you think about those assumptions I've just made?
Speaker 3: And to be honest, it's you're right, you know, Like and I've told I've explained my situation to a lot of people, even in more in depth, you know, like I said, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't been And what do those people tell you when you explain your situation to them?
Speaker 3: You know, they kind of basically tell me about the same thing, you know, like it that I should probably focus on self.
Speaker 1: And you know, okay, so what I do.
Speaker 3: I do want to improve myself for me, it's not just for her, because you know, like, so.
Speaker 1: You've expressed your situation to me, you've expressed it to it sounds like a bunch of people and they've all told you that you should It sounds like step away and improve yourself. And then what I mean, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: And they're right, And like I said, I've honestly have felt that way for since the beginning of our relationship. To be honest, I even told her that I wasn't really seeking a relationship.
Speaker 1: So then what the beginning? So then so then what's what do you feel like is stopping you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Now from going off and doing that. Is it is it that you don't want to abandon her as you.
Speaker 3: Say, Yeah, I don't want to abandon her. Like I said, she does have suicidal tendencies. The last time I tried to leave her, honestly, they she had to go to the hospital and be on a psychiatrical because you know, she she alms, she tried to kill herself. And how can.
Speaker 1: I ask you real quick, have you spoken to a real social worker therapist about this situation.
Speaker 3: I'm working on that at the moment. Like I said, I just got into the shelter about a week ago, so bright now I'm really trying to focus on myself. She's in the shelter too, but a different one. And honestly, time away has honestly felt good, Like honestly.
Speaker 1: It sounds good for you to be away from her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like honestly, it's like I care about her a lot, and I know she goes through a lot, and like I feel messed up because sometimes it's like she's calling me because you know, she wants to speak with me because she's having a hard time at her shelter, or she was having all the time at the hospital. But there were times where I'm working or you know, I'm just I'm driving to get back to my shelter or something like.
Speaker 1: That, here's here's here's the thing, and and tell me what you think of this. I'm not I'm not telling you to believe anything, but I'd like to hear what you think about this, because, first of all, just totally see a real social worker, therapist, person who's not a gecko about this. There would know more than I do. But my thoughts on something like this from you know, when I've when I've talked to people about it before, is like, if you're afraid of abandoning her, right, but if you are unhappy when you're around her, if you are, if you and you said this in your own words, feel like this relationship is toxic and it's not working for It's not gonna work for either of you. It does not serve you. It does not it does not serve her to continue being with her, because ultimately people should be with people who are happy to be around them. So if you're not happy being around her, it doesn't serve her to keep being around her. So just just so that she has someone, you know, because ultimately, what what what we want for her, what we want for you is both you guys, to be with people who you enjoy being around you. That's what I think. And it also just sounds like to me that she needs, you know, genuine psychological you know, help that you might not be able to provide. And it's just really it's just really tough. I'm not gonna ptend like I you don't have any remotely any answers to this situation. But I do believe that if you are not enjoying the relationship, it does not help them. It does not help the other person to stay in it, even though on paper maybe it seems like it does. You might not agree with that, but what do you think of it?
Speaker 3: No, I do agree with that, you know. And it's it's just hard, you know. It's like I said, I don't want to like cut her off because I pay for her poem and everything, and like I'm encouraging her to look for work and stuff like that because you know, she needs to be self. I can't provide everything for her, you know, like I would have a life together with her, and you know, she doesn't want to be like on disability or anything like that. And you know she has worked throughout our relationship too. You know, it's not like I've been the only provider. It's just been difficult with the pandemic. And it's not like I'm not happy with her, you know all the time. You know, like I do love her and we have a lot of fun, you know, but there's just times where she's causing a lot of stress. Like I said, thout the pandemic, I was just trying to keep us basically, you know, off the streets. And there was multiple times where we were just asked to leave because she was making guests uncomfortable and things like that.
Speaker 1: And listen, what do you say Your name.
Speaker 11: Was tad Vail.
Speaker 1: You can call me Veil Bail, Veil Veil. That's a cool name, Like yeah, like it like a party up with that just now?
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, if I kind of use that for like a character. I used to write stories in high school and it was a character and it's like a it's like a play on words. It's like supposed to be like a veil between worlds.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you know, before we go, I'm just gonna say I think I can tell that you care very much about this person. Which is nice. It's good to care. I I hope that you find a legitimate mental health counselor to go through this issue with you. And look, man, I'm rooting for you. I'm rooting for her, rooting for the good of humanity, and I I I appreciate you sharing with us and I hope you can find and some help.
Speaker 3: Thank you, man, I really appreciate it. Thank you for listening, and I want to thank everyone else for listening to absolutely. I just want to say, Man, I love your show. I love what you do. Believe it or not, it does help a lot of people. It does help me even just listening. You know. I found you during the pandemic. I listened to all your podcasts every time they come out, man, and I just want to say what you do is it's really helpful. You're not a real therapist, and I know it's like I do need to see some help, and there's other people that do need to seek help, but you are also you know, a help. You know, there's like a lot of people that call that you know have stories or maybe are some embarrassed to share some things with, you know, like their general family or people that you know they they're just scared, so, you know, and it's the Internet and there's a lot of we're out there and like people like you, and I just want to say that that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, val Man. I appreciate that. I wish you good luck and thank you. Thank you for sharing, thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: You have a wonderful night you as well.
Speaker 1: Vail oh fail forever.
Speaker 3: Aw from Faulkner.
Speaker 1: Faulkner. How old are you?
Speaker 3: Yahouh thirty one?
Speaker 1: Fulk nor fulk nor Fulkner. Yeah, sir, fucker's anything in particular you want to talk about?
Speaker 17: Uh, yeah, I kind of got a crazy situation. Well, I've been in a long term relationship. We've been together like ten years. You got four kids together now for girls to be sad, beautiful and actually the last we've worked together for the whole relationship then too, except for the last two years.
Speaker 3: And it's been.
Speaker 17: Last two years actually been probably the better years of the relationship. That can be due to a number of things. I've recently got a sober and with that, you know, comes to all kinds of better stuff. M It's the first time I've been able to hold a house down by myself for the whole ten years. Who've been together?
Speaker 1: Beautiful and uh.
Speaker 17: I just after doing this for two years. I don't know, I see it. I see it hard moving back together, like I don't I don't know. Every time I go spend the weekend over, he comes over here. I don't know if it's because of the time has spent apart, anything changed, like you know, sub consciously.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So so wait a minute, let me, let me, let me kind of get this straight here. So you are in a long term relationship about ten years, you got four kids together. Yeah, and you used to live together, but now you do not, but you're still together as so you used to live So let me just get this straight. You used to live together. Why did you stop living together?
Speaker 17: It just got pretty roughly for a while. Consent couldn't seem to get along.
Speaker 1: For anything interesting, so she moved out.
Speaker 17: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what happened to the kids?
Speaker 17: Okay? All over there, I work like the eighty hours a week, so all.
Speaker 1: Right, so you're working eighty hours a week, but you're financially supporting the kids, and are you financially supporting her as well?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I help, Okay, okay, And and you guys are still together. So she moved out, but she didn't break up with you.
Speaker 10: No, that.
Speaker 17: Only took like too much. We did put up there for a minute, but that was an ongoing thing too, and we've actually that has come doing it and we haven't did the whole breakup, back together, break that back to other thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're back together last year?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: And yeah, all right, so you're back together. Are you living alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: We both are.
Speaker 17: I mean she's got the kids, but I was by myself.
Speaker 3: He was by herself.
Speaker 17: And I mean that is the that is the the endgame, that the goal is to live back together at some point. But like I said, going back over there just constantly hacktic. She's always you know, arguing with the kids, going with the kids.
Speaker 1: This is a very interesting such relation here because okay, well let me ask you, do you do you do you like your girlfriends? You enjoy being around there?
Speaker 12: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay? And sounds like you mean that. Do you do you like your children? Do you do you enjoy being around them?
Speaker 14: Unconditionally?
Speaker 1: Well unconditionally? I mean I don't know is it unconditionally because you sound like you know, if if you were to live together like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: You know, it sounds like under the condition of you guys living together, your your like I don't know. I don't know if is unhappy the word.
Speaker 17: Uh no, not not not necessarily, but I mean, I'm there there will be conditions. I guess there's just had to be a lot of changes.
Speaker 1: I just can't what kind of changes.
Speaker 14: And I guess she could have wanted to deal with deal with kids in a more calmer way, like, can't resort to yelling at them. You know, they do the same thing.
Speaker 17: The kids are kids, They're gonna yell and you know, be crazy. But she can't resort to doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Is she full? So is it is in an arrangement where like you're working full time and she's taking care of the kids. Yeah, and not working Okay, interesting mm hmmm. Do you have plans to move back in together?
Speaker 17: Yep, that's that's the goal hopefully.
Speaker 1: All these things that you're telling her about, like you know, you shouldn't yell to kids, and you know, I wish you would be calmer when you're dealing with the kids. This is all stuff you've told her before. Yeah, And what does she say?
Speaker 17: She you know she kind of realizes it, but I think it's just like a rombo type, you like, because the kids are all still young.
Speaker 11: They're all understand so two.
Speaker 17: Of them, well one's just actually too much.
Speaker 14: Old now, so two of them are around constantly. One actually just got into preschool. So it can be rough, you know, you know, not having a job being around young kids like that all day.
Speaker 17: I understand completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, that sounds tough. I mean, well, let me ask you an, I think have you gone to any sort of counseling or anything like that?
Speaker 14: No, not really, that's one thing we haven't done.
Speaker 1: I haven't because because I mean, this situation seems like it's one where something like that would would work, right, because I'm getting the sense from both you and your your partner that like you both genuinely want to make it, to make it work, but you have apprehensions about you know, little particular things. Yeah, so I think that could be that could be helpful to do some sort of counseling.
Speaker 14: That probably would and like, we don't know that I think about it.
Speaker 17: We've never tried it since I've been sober.
Speaker 14: You know what I mean, So how long have you been so before, especially like a year.
Speaker 1: A year okay, good, good good. So I mean, look, dude, like the will, the will is there, I hear it, and you like, you want to be with your kids, you want to be with with your partner, you want to make it work, you want to say, you want to do it all. So I mean, I mean that's the most important thing I think, you know, is that you still use that you have that that will and uh, you know, I'm hoping that the will is strong enough that, you know, when it comes time to you know, move back in with your family. Uh you know, I hope that that will is alive enough to like, you know, push you to to try to make it work.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean I can't prove and I've got to you know, deal with it as well, help her with the kids. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, man, it's it's it's tough, right you're because you know she I it seems to me like you guys have a I mean again, I don't know the intricacies of your relationship, but it seems to me like you guys have a fairish agreement where you know, I mean, if you're working eighty hours a week and she's also working, you know, around the clock taking care of the kids. I mean, that's that's that's tough for both of you guys, you know, right, it seems like you both are pretty respectful of each other's, you know, of each other's sort of respective jobs, you know, of hers being you know, taking care of the kids and yours being you know, providing. Would you would you say that's accurate?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I mean that's like the thing. You know, he's working in eighty hours a week, a job like them was going to you know, being a few time on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: More.
Speaker 1: Well listen, what did you say? Your name was Andrew? And Andrew? Well Andrew again. Good luck to you man, congratulations on being a year sober. Again. I hear you know. I don't know you, man, but you know, I get the idea that you want to make this work, and I think you will. I think you will because I just I don't know. Just hear it in your voice that that you have that will to make it work. And is there anything else that you want to say before before we head off?
Speaker 3: Yuah no, just hell yeah, beautiful.
Speaker 1: You keep talking as well, man. Thank you. Yep, I like that guy.
Speaker 5: All from Jason Wong.
Speaker 1: Jason Wong Yep, Hey, hey, what are you doing.
Speaker 12: Chilling?
Speaker 16: I'm chilling at home.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's kind of what I'm doing too.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What's crazy about it?
Speaker 16: No, dude, that I mean, I can't believe I'm actually talking to you.
Speaker 1: You know, mathematically it actually makes sense that you're talking to me because of all the people calling in, one of them had to make it through the phone line. Yeah, but so mathematically perfect, like.
Speaker 16: One hundred and one hundred times almost over.
Speaker 1: Is there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually I do, hit Man.
Speaker 16: Well, you see, I recently I'm really into tattoos and I recently got like a really big, really visible tattoo on my arm and I love it. But why do I get annoyed when people ask me the same questions about it, like over and over again.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 16: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 16: Why does it annoy me so much?
Speaker 1: What questions do they ask you?
Speaker 16: Well, the first one is always like, I never get annoyed when people tell me like they like it, that's always cool. I always appreciate that. But then they always ask me like how much does it like cost? Which I never tell them.
Speaker 8: That's it's expensive, That's why I say.
Speaker 16: And then they always ask me like how much it hurts?
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I just feel like a robot answering the same question almost like every day.
Speaker 1: Why did you get the tattoo? You said, you're just really tattoos.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean my friends, my friends and I are all like really into tattoos. So I've been saving on money for a while to get it, so I wanted to get it, and I just just got it.
Speaker 1: And does it bother you anytime anyone asks you any questions about your tattoos or just like certain a certain specific handful of questions bother you.
Speaker 16: I don't know, because some days I will answer them like completely fine. Some days and they'll be like, man, these people are asking me the same questions all the time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hmm. Yeah, and my mom had so you say the I'm sorry, what did you just say?
Speaker 16: And my mom hates it too.
Speaker 1: Your mom hates it. So you said, some days you don't mind answering these questions, but then some days you do.
Speaker 16: Maybe it don't depending on my mood.
Speaker 1: So do you say it's dependent on your mood?
Speaker 4: Maybe tell me, tell me tell.
Speaker 1: Me about the mood you're in when you don't like answering these questions.
Speaker 16: Oh, when I'm I don't know, like when I'm focused. Usually it's like usually at school, and usually like when I'm when I'm focused, it alway seems like when I'm focused, people people.
Speaker 12: Bother me, what are you?
Speaker 1: What are you focusing on?
Speaker 8: There are a lot of school work.
Speaker 16: I'm an architecture major, so I gotta be like on my my grind a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, but so you know, actually, let's deflect away from the negative here. I'm kind of curious you say that you have some moods where you don't mind when people are asking you these questions. What do you feel like? What?
Speaker 4: What? Tell me?
Speaker 1: Tell me how you feel in these moments where people ask you these questions and they just roll off your back and you're like, oh yeah, maybe you maybe you even take maybe maybe there are even some moods that you're in where you take delight in answering these questions. What are what are those moods?
Speaker 16: Like, that's a deep question.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 16: Usually when I'm like at work, I'm a I'm a bartender also, so it's like it's nice. A lot of old women like it. You get a lot of tips from that.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. So you enjoy it as a way of, uh, you know, when you are feeling in a sociable mood. They function as a way to bring bring people all to socialize with you. Is that accurate? I guess.
Speaker 16: But it's not like I'm not like one of those people who like in my tatchooes or like my personality trait, you know, it's like I just got them because I like them and I appreciate them.
Speaker 8: But people I don't know.
Speaker 16: I guess it's I guess maybe it's just the way, like maybe it's just the way people ask me.
Speaker 1: The way they are what do you what do you? What do you have to say about the way that they ask you, because.
Speaker 16: You can always tell, in my opinion, when they ask me, it's like they always ask me, you know, like the basic questions, and they ask you like what do your parents think about it?
Speaker 13: And that's like, do you have a question?
Speaker 16: Always makes me feel weird.
Speaker 1: But do you detect that there is some kind of shaming on their part in that question in the tone of voice of that question, Yeah, okay, see okay? And how much of that, would you say, is the reason why you don't like getting these questions?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I haven't really thought about it that much.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad we're doing that now. I'm glad we're thinking about it because I learned this concept from a YouTube video. There's a youth fucking YouTube channel. I think it's called Charisma and Command. I was watching one of their videos. Learned about this beautiful concept that I'm trying to incorporate more in my life. Uh, it's called reading positive intent. So, like, if someone asks you a question about your tattoo and you think maybe they're like, there's there's some like a judgy overtone to it, you know, you don't have to accept that as you don't have to interpret it that way even if and you don't know if that was their intention. You have really kind of no way of knowing if that was their intention. And regardless of whether or not that was their intention, you don't have to interpret it with their intention in mine. You can just interpret it as them having whatever the most genuine intent possible is. Right, So, if someone asked you that question, like what do your parents think of your tattoos? And maybe you think that they're doing it in a shameful way. I mean, you could interpret it in any way you desire. You can interpret it as, oh, they're just genuinely curious, or oh they're just trying to make conversation with me, or maybe they're genuinely concerned, or I don't know, there's literally any number of positive ways you could spin it. And then that's kind of your choice, right of, like how you want to interpret that question, And so if it's up to you, if it's your choice, you know, it would make the most sense if you try to interpret those questions in whatever way makes you the least annoyed, So that way you get to spend less time annoyed, and then you'll probably respond to them a little bit more like positive because because you're interpreting them as approaching you positively, and then maybe that'll make them approach you positively even more. Does any of that make any sense?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 16: That was pretty Uh, it's pretty crazy think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, you know, I mean, next time someone asks you something about your tattoos, you know, regardless of even if it's like so glaringly obvious, and I don't assume it always is, but even if it is glaringly obvious that they are trying to do so in some hostile way, just try interpreting it positively and see what happens, See how they react, see how you feel, you know, if you can.
Speaker 8: Hm, that's all I to think about.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else that you want to talk about or say to the people of the internet before we go?
Speaker 16: Everybody really wants to know what it is. Seems like it it's just a full It's basically just like a full Japanese sleeve on my arm. It's like just a bunch of different Asian shit. I guess.
Speaker 1: Sounds pretty, but.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's seems like really like dark and black. So that's why people like ask a lot of questions about it.
Speaker 1: Would you say, name was Jason? Jason Gay? Bless you, thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: Thank The rep Kid goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. The Rep Kid goes doing his eye he's teaching you loud the liver of your life. But he's not really an expert.